Priest

Jul 20, 2011 Priest Arena Questions Hello all. My and sister and I wanted to re roll together and play some 2s arena. She really wants to play a disc priest, so I wanted to know what some viable comps would be. I was thinking I would be an arms warrior, but not really certain atm. Also, what are priests CC and silencing abilities? I have never played one, and was hoping if someone could tell me what these crowd control ablities are and how they work. Thank you for all your help.Howeld2 Jul 20, 2011
Jul 20, 2011 Mass Rez in spirit form. Love it. Comes in handy so often when progressing and you don't want to waste time running back in.Healingone3 Jul 20, 2011
Jul 20, 2011 Disc PvP BG's/Arena Stat ?'s Can anyone tell me how much Spell Pen and Hit I need, if any at all, to heal as Disc in PvP and why I need that much of it? Thanks.Kaisersoze3 Jul 20, 2011
Jul 20, 2011 PvP: How much Resil? How much resilience do you need? really need. I'm at on my Priest 3100. Just wondering what other people think about this matter!Dazky3 Jul 20, 2011
Jul 20, 2011 3v3 Arena Disc Priest Hello I just got my Priest to 85 and am now starting to do Arenas. I have a few questions for all those Pro Priests out there. What "Inner" do you use? Do you change mid fight? Survival. It seems I die to easily when I get focused, what is there to do? I have renew and bubble and Prayer of Mending up on me. I use Desperate Prayer when I can. Spell. What Spells do you use to heal, I want to make sure I'm using all I can. Also any other tips would be appreciated.Xilêd6 Jul 20, 2011
Jul 19, 2011 New to Disc, am I doing it wrong? I just dinged 85 a few days ago, but leveled as Shadow. I'm switching to Disc due to the lack of healers on my server. I tried running a Heroic and failed miserably. I couldn't keep the party up and kept going oom. I know I'm a bit undergeared, but the tank was overgeared so I thought it would be okay. What I do is keep a shield on the tank, renew, and toss heal and greater heal if necessary. If the raid is taking damage, I cast renew on whoever is taking damage. If they're taking a lot of damage, then I'd toss them a greater heal. I also use two CD's, the one that lowers the mana cost of greater heal, and the one that increases spell casting time by 20%. That's pretty much all I do... am I doing it wrong? Are there other spells I should be using? I tried reading the sticky, but there's a lot of information and it's overwhelming for a nub like me.Magicite12 Jul 19, 2011
Jul 19, 2011 Beth'tilac 10 man Do you think it is possible for an spriest to heal the top? With Masochism, we would basically have unlimited mana on top so we could just spam binding heal on the tank and the dps that went up and also put some dots and stuff to help deal some damage.Wrathfull9 Jul 19, 2011
Jul 19, 2011 Leap of Faith needs a fix. What happened : group nearly wiped, only me and shadow priest left alive. I begin casting mass res, 90% into my cast the priest leap of faiths me, interrupting my casting, pulls a group and leaves. My concern is that LoF should not be able to interrupt casting, atleast when not in combat. This spell has become more annoying than useful <.<Ichelle11 Jul 19, 2011
Jul 19, 2011 PI dispellable? ?Myboyjeezus4 Jul 19, 2011
Jul 19, 2011 Looking for best possible trinkets Looking for information on the best possible trinkets with the current raiding tier 12. Any info or links would be greatly appreciated! thanks in advance!Shadowpreest4 Jul 19, 2011
Jul 19, 2011 Horde Races So, despite the trivial nature of my quarrel, I decided to post on the forums because I am indecisive. I want a change of style for my Priest. Always been Undead and I want to play something more useful for raiding. So obviously i'm stuck between Troll and Goblin. I know many will praise Troll for the mini-Lust but I don't know how I'd feel having to worry about another cooldown while i'm raiding. Thinking that maybe the flat cast speed would do me better as a Goblin. Thoughts?Radiöhead3 Jul 19, 2011
Jul 19, 2011 Bubbles not triggering combat? Hmmm......curious and curiouser. Tested several times, close enough to bubble people, not close enough to body pull (for example) and while they're killing trash, I bubble spammed (no other spells) and never entered combat. Did I miss something? /duckAmerysa1 Jul 19, 2011
Jul 19, 2011 @Scorchvine Wand Finally. Thank you.Flyinghair5 Jul 19, 2011
Jul 19, 2011 Reforging Duel Specs? So how big of a problem is this going to end up being? I am absolutely loving this class but I am having one thing that keeps worrying me. For example on my druid, I heal, so I do not have my second spec moonkin, because then I have to reforge and regem and sometimes even re enchant all that gear just with a spec swap, I go feral instead. How big of an issue is that going to be with this class? I want to go Shadow + one of the healing specs, but I just see myself getting into this same rough situation.Ravid2 Jul 19, 2011
Jul 19, 2011 Requesting minor glyph to remove shadow effct I have never really been totally fond of the shadow form effect for SP, and now with the legendary weapon, I am even less so. Much like druids and trees, shadow form makes us pretty much non visable, hiding what ever equipment we are holding. This totally sucks if you plan to get the legendary staff. I would like to see a minor glyph that removed the translucency effect of shadow form, keeping only the ground effect so you can still tell if you are in shadow form. Sousui29 Jul 19, 2011
Jul 19, 2011 Shadowform/Vial of the Sands Mount Glitch? I can't seem to activate shadowform while I'm transformed into the sandstone drake. I can cancel the spell effect if I already have it active, but am unable to recast it while mounted - anybody else have this problem? I just love that evil swooshy noise.Hepziba6 Jul 19, 2011
Jul 19, 2011 Holy Priest Talent changes Ideas.......... Hello all! i had nothing to do today, so i was thinking on some changes in the talents soooo here we go!. http://www.war-tools.com/t72873.html Tank Healing Oriented Changes Holy Word: Serenity now increase healing received from the priest by 25%, changed from critical strike chance. Added Holy Word: Serenity in the Empowered Healing talent, increasing the healing done by this spell by 10/20/30%. Added Holy Word: Serenity in the Surge of Light talent with a 25/50% chance to proc the Surge of Light. Holy Word: Serenity in Inspiration talent. Holy Word: Serenity in Serendipity Talent. AoE Healing Changes Lightwell cooldown reduced by 30 seconds. *new* Defender of the Weak(Atached with Lightwell): The Lightwell will automatically use one charge on a target that have his HP below 50%, prioritizing the most injured party or raid member. 10 sec internal cooldown. Divine Touch buffed to 10/20/30% Empowered Renew Redesigned: Your renew tick have a 50% chance to make your Prayer of Mending bounce without consuming a Charge. Circle of Healing buffed 10%. Mana Management, Utility, etc. Holy Concentration is now 10/20%, instead of 15/30%. Holy Word: Sanctuary redesigned: Increase healing received by party or raid members inside the sanctuary by 10%, last 10 seconds. 1 minute cooldown. Spirit of redemption now is on use and have 2 minutes cooldown. Duration reduced to 10 seconds. But now last 10 sec, instead of 15 sec. Tome of Light: Reduce de cooldown of your holy word spells by 15/30%. Increase the ammount healed by your Divine Hymn by 10/20% and reduce cooldown 2.5/5 minutes. Test of Faith increased to 5/10/15%. Spiritual Concentrarion: Your direct spells have a 10% chance to restore 2/4% of your total mana, 8 seconds cooldown. Chackra cooldown removed and now have 2 second cast time. I try to create some synergy between some spells and tried to make Holy Word: Serenity a good candidate to make the holy priest a good Single target healer, Also buffed a little the aoe with the renew+PoM Combo and Lightwell be a little independent. Also tried to make the holy priest less dependant on spirit and have the option to receive mana from all direct heals (including aoe). What do you think guys? ;)Canoe3 Jul 19, 2011
Jul 19, 2011 Intended that PvP pieces are collecting dust? I'm sure this has been asked/discussed before, but what' the deal with the Satin set? I'm sure it hasn't gone unnoticed that several pieces of the set go completely unused by the intended spec they were for due to how extremely beneficial the Mooncloth 4 -piece is. That being said, Most shadow priests will replace once of the Mooncloth pieces with a Satin piece, and that's it (usually the shoulder or chest due to hit cap issues). That leaves pieces like the gloves and legs nearly useless. I know from personal experience that when the Satin gloves dropped in Baradin Hold, it just took up the spot for another piece of gear that another class could have gotten. tl;dr Satin set needs a change or it will go mostly unused.Immolo1 Jul 19, 2011
Jul 19, 2011 Blizz consider change to PVP Shadow Set? Hi, I am looking for a Blizzard quote or response, either old or new, on the current state of the shadow priest PVP 4 piece bonus. I have a couple of questions, and answers to these would help me a lot. 1.) Do they think that the current 4-piece bonus is good enough or would they consider tweaking (buffing) it maybe? What are the chances that I buy the mooncloth and they change it mid-season on me (to 15% haste...)? 2.) What is their intent; do they want spriest to make a tough but fair decision between mooncloth/satin or is the intent for people who mainly PVP as shadow to just get the satin? Is this tough decision intentional? I understand Blizzard might not respond so I would like to hear other players answers too! Thanks. Myserverdaun0 Jul 19, 2011
Jul 19, 2011 Advice on Rag please Guys i feel like my dps is very subpar on Rag. My rotation usually goes like Pain -> Fiend -> Mf till orb -> Vamp -> Plague -> Wings. Then i continue on my normal rotation. I am not taking traps and im only pulling about 18k =/ Help! Our Raid Comp: Arcane Mage (I am not recieving FM from him) Spriest MM hunter MM hunter Frost DK Feral Tank Pally Tank Pally Heals Druid Heals Disc PriestSíckness1 Jul 19, 2011
Jul 19, 2011 Request Spriest advice for dps and stats Back for more advice since I've made the changes suggested to me from my last post. Apologies for wall of text. I've only done a couple of heroics (guild runs) but not going to bother trying with PuGs until I'm comfortable with the fights and get my dps up so progress is slow. DPS My dps is very low - 6800-7400, only a few times during a run can I hit 10k-12k. I do a little better at the practice dummies because they don't fight back :D Spell Priorities (I've been following the information in the sticky): Usual opening: VT,DP, SWP, MF until orb(s), MB on cd, SWD in at <25% or >25% for mana, MF for filler, Dark A when up, try to keep Empowered Shadow up and refresh VT/DP before last tick. Moving: DP/SWD - my dps drops like a stone if I have to move. Shadow Fiend usually on cd, early on boss for dps or save it if I think I'll need mana Tyrande's Favorite Doll for trash groups and/or mana. Addons Power Auras and Quartz. Both are good for watching timers but I'm liking Power Auras a little more at the moment although I'm not sure how to set it up to track Empowered Shadow. Stats Mr. Robot - it seems a little wonky. I spent an evening following the Optimize suggestions, re-logging, checking to make sure changes were updated, and run Optimize again. Sometimes it suggested changing back to what I had just changed, so I'm not sure how reliable it is. I think I'm over the hit cap so I'm not sure which way to go from here. I swapped out my int/spirit gems for int (Mr. Robot wants me to put them back) but doesn't Twisted Faith convert that spirit back to hit? I've run Simcraft but since I'm not familiar with it yet I'm not sure what to do with the numbers (Player Skill: Ouch! the Fire is Hot) 18K? I wish! I admit I'm not a math person so any suggestions on what I could do to improve my stats or anything else would be appreciated. I have about 3200 JP to spend but not enough VP to purchase anything yet. Yes, I'm a "baddie" but I'm trying to understand and improve! TL;DR - low dps, need help with statsBocat32 Jul 19, 2011
Jul 19, 2011 A Few Quick Questions Hello and good afternoon everyone. I have a few things I am wondering about with my priest here. First off let me apologize as I am sure this was already answered somewhere however I am not very good with searching forums for some reason=( In all my years of wow playing I have NEVER had a healer/caster I usually roll melee or a tank so this is all very new and confusing to me... 1. Weapon choices: What is the difference between MH/OH and 2H. Is there one? I kinda like the MH/Oh setup and was wondering is there really a difference? Am I hurting myself by doing this? its kinda 50/50 on when I look at other casters who is using what setup. ***Note*** I dont raid, so I am not able to get the best of the best. This is just a casual person who gets whatever comes along in a dungeon=) 2. I am Shadow atm because as I stated I have never healed and am just sticking with dps for now. What I am having trouble with is people in groups being very rude/mean because of my damage. I really dont care for meters and OMG I did this much damage...as long as whatever is dead I am happy. But Since I have no AOE and most other people do at my level I am usually attacked because I am not doing as much as other people. My question is how do you deal with it? Usually this kind of thing does not even bother me, but I seem to be vastly out damaged in groups=( Thanks for any replies and help.Missinformed0 Jul 19, 2011
Jul 19, 2011 remove Priest mana-burn please =] remove Priest mana-burn please thank you very muchCappie24 Jul 19, 2011
Jul 19, 2011 Priest help Hiya! I am both a Holy and Disc priest. I have never played a healer before so would like my fellow priests help with regards to my stats, enchants (yes, I know that there are none to speak of but I would like suggestions) and other things that any of you think needs attention. I know there are probably many other threads like this, but I would like to have some help developing this toon as a healer. I have read the Healing and Priest forum posts but I would just like to know if there is anything else I would need to work on. Any help would be very much appreciated. Thank You, PhrikePhrike2 Jul 19, 2011
Jul 19, 2011 Spriest vs frost mage Who should be winning in a duel just to know. I lost pretty bad vs one, got him to half hp at best.Aldanis5 Jul 19, 2011
Jul 19, 2011 Firelands holy 2-set bonus question. I was wondering if the holy 2-set bonus would call for the stacking of intellect in gemming. My reasoning for this is that the 4-set bonus prior to Firelands increased spirit by 540 which is quite a lot of mana regen will be lost and replaced by a chance to replenish 6% of base mana over 15 seconds. Stacking int would give more throughput, more regen through the 2-set, and increased healing due to mastery. So i guess the question is.... should i be putting more int stuff on my gear once i get the 2-set? Another question not related to Firelands gear content but to the increase of critical healing from 150% to 200% is: Would it be wise to reforge some mastery into crit? Now that spell criticals are hitting 50% harder, echo of light will do more healing with a crit. The more i crit, the more echo of light does. Just an idea. theorycrafting... Thanks for the feedback. Hotchy.Hotchy4 Jul 19, 2011
Jul 19, 2011 Having mana issues as holy?? what can i do. Okay in raids i'm having huge mana problems, heres my armory http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/undermine/Taylorrswift/simple I dunno if its my gear, or too much prayer of healing and using the aoe chakra? but its needed, dunno what to do, i avoid flash heals.. Bleh any suggestions on gemmings etc.Parramedic7 Jul 19, 2011
Jul 19, 2011 Spirit gear for healing priests Bah nvm, dunno how this item link crap works. Delete plz.Chobsticks3 Jul 19, 2011
Jul 19, 2011 Requesting US Blue-Post about Firelands Loot I've perused and pored over the EU thread about the Firelands Priest Loot (found here: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2290860847 ) and wouldn't mind being able to discuss it with a Blue state-side, seeing as one may only post on the EU forums if the have an EU license of World of Warcraft. So, it's simple: as a "community", hopefully, if we post enough, one of them will at least be kind enough to post here. (I've spent about three hours looking for a US-post, but if I missed it, let me know). /discussXesu24 Jul 19, 2011
Jul 19, 2011 Comment on Ask the Devs 11 Q: What are the developers' thoughts on perhaps giving Discipline priests three strengths/types of shields/absorbs, in a similar manner as all other healers have three main heals? Discipline priests (especially those purely going for absorb) always were unique through this absorb, I mean: Shields. Why does this become shorter and shorter, always saying we should go for direct healing instead? In that case you could play another healing class that has better direct heals. – Kahlan (NA), Zerreshju (EU-DE) A: Balancing the Discipline Priest is often challenging because they can provide so much more damage prevention than the other healers. If Discipline priests had all absorb spells instead of heals, it might make them mandatory for all raids but weak when healing a 5-player dungeon. That said, replacing one of the three mainstay heals with an absorb for Disc is certainly something we’ve talked about before. It’s too big a change for the current expansion but something we’d like to explore in the future. Power Word: Shield is instant so it’s hard to build a whole rotation around that spell. If Discipline had an efficient cast-time absorb and then used Power Word: Shield more for instant healing, their toolkit would feel more fleshed out. However, players who cling to the attitude of “I’m a Disc priest; I should only shield,” aren’t really understanding our design for the class. Ditto with druids who only want to cast hots, or paladins who only want to drop heal bombs on the main tank. “I’m good at something” isn’t the same as “I only do that thing.” I was quite interested in the healing AtD because I try to read up on healing information to help my wife with her priest, and I like to heal on my disc spec priest as well. One issue that I have always had with disc healing though is that once you get to a certain point the "Heal" spell goes mostly if not completely unused. Given that at around ilvl 346-348 this spell becomes near useless, because smite healing becomes highly mana efficient with Haste/Crit Gear or PW:S and PoH becoming very good with a Mastery heavy gear, I would make the following suggestions: Add to the "Enlightenment" Passive spec bonus: Your Heal spell is now a Disipline spell, gaining new properties. *New* Heal Heal 9% Mana Channelled Charges the target with a shield to absorb 1130(1/3 of current heal) every second for three seconds, stacks up to 3 times. If the Shield is broken while the spell is channelled the target is healed for 100% of the total shield if the channel would have completed. Charges have a 10 second duration. Changing the Heal spell to this incarnation would give the heal spell some support from the Disipline mastery, without taking away from the cheap heal aspect of "Heal". Though the buff is higher than the buff it gets from Holy's "Echo of Light", but as it is no longer healing damage taken, but absorbing future damage that should be acceptable. Additionally this gives this spell a new niche to fill other than "Direct heal". Currently Flash of Light = Expensive Fast Heavy Heal, Greater Heal is = Moderate Slow Heavy Heal and Heal = Cheap Slow Light Heal. The New "Heal" instead becomes Block of Sorts, outside of the tanks combat table. My Priests Heal currently heals for 6730, which would be about 2243 per charge of the "Heal" shield, +33% bonus with his current level of mastery for 2983 per charge, or 8949 total absorb value. I'm not tanking very high on content atm but most bosses are hitting me for about 23k, not blocked. An absorb shield like this would be able 39% of each boss hit then. Compared to the current 6730 heal that my priest does, which is about a heal for 29% of a boss hit, this would be a buff of about 34%, but considering that currently disc priests have no reason to use this spell in current gear I would say it would be worth it if the goal is to keep a diverse kit of spells for each spec to use.Raeph3 Jul 19, 2011
Jul 19, 2011 Shadowform Graphic Any plans on changing the graphic? In my opinion the graphic is outdated and takes away from armor art as well as Mounts. Feaross7 Jul 19, 2011
Jul 19, 2011 Why did blizzard... Make it so that our wings need 5 evangelism before use? I feel if we remove the requirement it would be a huge help to us in PvP specifically while not drastically changing PvE since our damage is currently really good atm.Síckness15 Jul 19, 2011
Jul 19, 2011 armor shadow wat should i stack as a shadow priest? intellect and stamina?Krystal1 Jul 19, 2011
Jul 19, 2011 Rate the Holy Priest above you! Rate based on professions, enchantments, gemming, talents, stats etc. Pretty much the standard.Wasi235 Jul 19, 2011
Jul 18, 2011 Best Horde Race Shadow? Whichisbest Looking for the best horde race, and if theres a table of some sort showing how much more dps you get from it. PVE wiseSpititout8 Jul 18, 2011
Jul 18, 2011 To Atonement or not to Atonement? So, I just got my Priest to 85, and will be mainly running heroics and later the troll 5 mans, as Disc. I'm trying to decide between a spec with Atonement healing and a spec without it. I've tried both ways already, and I'm okay with both. But do any of them provide any significant advantage, overall or even just in 5 mans? On an unrelated note, what should I be reforging to? There doesn't seem to be any agreement about it (remember I'll be mainly running 5 mans with maybe BH here and there).Garoifs9 Jul 18, 2011
Jul 18, 2011 Squishy tanks The other day I decided to do a normal dungeon run. Squishiest tank I've ever healed for. I would heal tank to max, and 2 seconds later he would be almost at zero. I would heal him back up to max, 2 seconds later he woulbe be almost at zero. I was spamming heals faster than I've ever had to do. No one, I repeat, no one in the group died the entire run. On the second to last boss I ~almost~ lost the tank, even with the spamming, because I ~almost~ ran out of mana. Fortunately I was able to stay on my feet, thereby keeping the group on their feet. My HPS was not just high for me, it was high compared to everything I read about "expected" HPS. And the tank turned around and started this, "you almost let me die!" crap, proceeding to tell me that I shouldn't worry about healing any of the DPS, that HE was the only one that mattered. I said, "Excuse me. Did you die sometime that I didn't notice?" Then I left - because I couldn't kill him myself, as much as I wanted to. What do you folks do with squishy tanks??Juliannah5 Jul 18, 2011
Jul 18, 2011 How is Shadow in PVP? I haven't played my Spriest in a quite some times. She's fresh 85. I have 5 other alts at 85 (War, DK, Priest, Lock, Rogue). I tend to like the range gameplay better. Before I bring my Priest into playing, how is Shadow doing verses other classes??Krekan12 Jul 18, 2011
Jul 18, 2011 Are holy priest happy with the current spec Ive been holy since cata released ive recently changed to disc and its come to my attention that healing in general is much easier as disc. I dont have to try near as hard to hit the numbers I can with holy. Honestly I like holy better than disc but I think holy has fell behind the other healing classes for one reason or another I just want to know other priest opinions on this matter. Please dont post just op ways they need to be improved just wondering if others are feeling the way I do atm. I will miss you holy :( Lucidshadow11 Jul 18, 2011
Jul 18, 2011 Disc PvP/Arena Help This guy in my guild really wants to start doing arenas and has asked me if I would be interested in healing as a Disc preist for his 2v2 and 3v3. The problem is I know absolutley nothing about PvP'n as a Disc priest and am looking for some help. This might be too much to ask, but I was wondering if someone who knows all about disc for PvP would be willing to take the time to fill out this character sheet for me with the season 10 gear/spec/glyphs etc so I can get a start on doing this ASAP. http://chardev.org/?planner I have maxed JP as well as maxed Honor now, and would like to spend it but don't know which stuff to buy. If anyone has any links they could provide, besides arena junkies, pertaining to Disc PvP this girl would be very grateful. CheersLeolyn8 Jul 18, 2011
Jul 18, 2011 PVP question hymn of hope when do i use this in pvp when i get low on mana or my partners cause i plan to arena on this toon whats the most proper usage of this spell?Vairocana2 Jul 18, 2011
Jul 18, 2011 Train of Thought vs Veiled Shadows? If you're going for the talent that provides the most mana saving/regeneration over the course of, say, a 5 minute fight, which talent would be better? It seems ToT would be better IF you were doing almost nothing but spamming Gheal, but would Veiled Shadows provide more mana all around?Laize19 Jul 18, 2011
Jul 18, 2011 Are my talants broken. I specced into strength of soul for the inner focus buff which makes me immune to dispel, silence and interrupts for 5 seconds, but it seems to not work as I am interrupted as quick as I try to cast a spell. Am I doing something wrong?Delisse3 Jul 18, 2011
Jul 18, 2011 No point to raiding until 4.3 With no spirit cloth in Firelands, there is no point to raiding as healing priest until Bliz fixes the horrible debacle that is 4.2. Priests need drops too!Crazybum90 Jul 18, 2011
Jul 18, 2011 Help Please Hello all, I know most of what is discussed in fourms for stats are easy to understand for most people, but not for an old man like myself who has forgotten most simple math crap these days. So can someone please post for me the caps i am looking for on my SPriest. I know hit is 17% thats easy, but what is intel,haste,mastery,and crit supposed to be at? either soft or max. Thanks for any help out thereGnômeô1 Jul 18, 2011
Jul 18, 2011 Melee Issues. So,, had an idea to help Shadow priests out with melee. Why not allow shadow priests ( whether glyphed or not) that once they MF a target the slow effect of mind flay lasts after the channeling is done for a short duration of time. This will allow SP to get some distance. Then I thought the top SP will work out that they do not have to channel for the full duration of MF to apply this debuff so this debuff might become a lil OP. SO solution would be that the longer you channel MF on your target the slower that target debuff becomes in incriments of 10% up to 50%. So a full MF channel will incur a 50% slow effect on the target for say 5 secs with DR of course. But if the SP only MF for a second then the debuff will only provide 10% slowing effect. Interested to hear SP communities thoughts on this. Constructive criticism welcomed.Shadów2 Jul 18, 2011
Jul 18, 2011 SPriests and Crit I was advised by a few experienced Shadow Priests on my server to reforge all my crit to other stats such as Hit and Haste. However, I've been looking at the new 4.2 Firelands gear and most of the stuff, if not all of it, has crit on it. Should we be prioritizing crit now? If not, how should I reforge?Faeryna4 Jul 18, 2011
Jul 18, 2011 Best pvp moments as priest? What are some of your fondest memories of priest pvp? My most memorable healer moment was in Arathi basin. I was holding my recently assaulted lumber mill, alone with half of my mana. A blood elf rogue catches me without my bubble. I use pain suppression instantly and survive the initial barrage of attacks, and quickly penance myself to full health. Payback time - I cast my dots on him and begin casting a holy fire. He tries to interrupt the cast by jumping over my head but I spin my body just as quickly and land a crit. He is losing health fast and casts his second stealth (cloak of shadows I think its called). I drop a prayer of mending on myself as well as a fresh bubble. He emerges from the shadows a moment later with my dots gone and 1/3 health. I bubble quickly, and this is the best part - chase him down and whack him with my weapon while his attacks are absorbed by my shield. This goes on for a good 20 seconds as I keep catching him and giving him a bop on the head with my staff as he tries break the shield. Soon enough, one last bop (crit) and the rogue dies. Yes, I meleed a rogue to death as a priest =) Antibiotics14 Jul 18, 2011
Jul 18, 2011 Disc 2v2 partner choice Hello priests, My friend is wanting to do some arenas with me in 2v2. Both of us are not entirely sure which of my characters I should play with his priest so I come to you in the forums hopefully to get advice. My two choices: Rogue or Warrior I know Rogue has more control and a Warrior is all about damage. Does the rogue have enough damage to be effective in 2v2? Does the warrior have enough utility to mix with the priest well and score wins. I just dont know. Can you guys tell me which pair mixes the best and can give me the best results in the arena? Thanks guys.Khorpse1 Jul 18, 2011
Jul 18, 2011 holy spec im holy priest but i do use the shield i find it very good to use when the tank fist pulls but i was wondering in the specs should i go improved power word over darkness( increased spell hast by 2%) is the 2% spell haste worth itSpareribz1 Jul 18, 2011