Rogue

Dec 22, 2012 Make Prep baseline (not ShS) Just my thought on the current state of PvP rogues. I've noticed most rogues seem to gravitate towards the same idea of removing prep all together, but I believe it should be baseline. Much like a Hunter's Readiness, Preparation can and does help us stay active in combat for longer periods of time. Currently if we get to many dots rolling on us/focus fired etc. we have to either use vanish or cloak and in some cases a combination of both. Having Preparation gives us that extra opportunity to make a tactical retreat or re-engage combat at our own volition. Make ShS ~18 sec cooldown BoS is fine as is IMO *New Talent* Assassin's Refuge - The rogue retreats into the shadows removing all movement imparing effects and becoming untargetable (but still visible) for 3-(5?) seconds. The new talent is a quick idea I just threw together but the goal is to have 3 tough choices that directly affect our ability. Prep can affect our mobility somewhat with vanish but wasting the cooldown on vanish alone seems counter intuitive, so having it in our T60 tree just makes little to no sense to me. Thoughts?Reactive10 Dec 22, 2012
Dec 22, 2012 Blade Furry: Possible Mistype? While my rogue is on the bench this expac, still checking things out. I see quite a bit of commotion about blade furry. Indeed, it is a massive nerf, too massive. Perhaps something was mistyped. Maybe Blade Furry will hit every target instead of an additional one. Thoughts?Crepusculum3 Dec 22, 2012
Dec 22, 2012 how accurate is noxxic http://www.noxxic.com/wow/dps-rankings/realistic-dps that is pretty !@#$ing sad that two of our specs are that %^-*ing lowNaniwa16 Dec 22, 2012
Dec 22, 2012 How to make this macro work with shadowdance? #showtooltip [stealth] Ambush; Backstab /cast [stealth] Ambush; Backstab /startattack Somehow It doesn't ambush when I shadowdance. It saves me two bindings atm, but can some one please fill me in on how to get it to ambush while shadowdancing?Smoovi3 Dec 22, 2012
Dec 22, 2012 Haileaus and Cloaked Kill TOES! Today shortly after logging in Haileaus saw that the famous Cloaked logged in! Well, except it wasn't Cloaked! You see Cloaked apparently changed his name - no, not Otonokoshishikabob, but SOMETHING ELSE! But Cloaked will always be Cloaked to Haileaus so no harm no fowl. And YES I MEAN THE BIRD! Anyway, Haileaus and Cloaked proceeded to queue for Terrance of Endless Springs, or, TOES! Upon heroically waiting for 35 minutes we got in and proceeded to dominate the meters. Nearly equal in gear and both playing subtlety, Haileaus and Cloaked were primed for the matchup for the century! In the first boss fight Haileaus had an embarrassing loss due to hunter treachery having caused his poisons to drop without his knowledge. During the first boss Haileaus noticed how Cloaked used a flask. Not to be outdone, Haileaus popped one of his own. With both Cloaked and Haileaus flasked and poisoned, the second boss was considerably closer. Haileaus pulled out an early lead, but with lust Cloaked popped a potion and surged ahead. In the end Haileaus narrowed the gap but finished just behind dear Cloaked. That did it. Haileaus decided he couldn't afford to hold anything back. On the third boss, as one, Haileaus and Cloaked prepotted and launched into battle. Trading both glances and tricks, the two rogues attacked the spirit and its minions with their dagger and fist off-hands. Finally the spirit yielded as the front-runner Haileaus' dagger slid through it. Before moving towards the Sha of Anger Lei Shi stared at Haileaus and Cloaked, granting both of them Spiritsever. The rogues looked at each other and grinned. These would come in handy, but for now they had some unfinished business. The final boss yielded no surprises. Because Haileaus and Cloaked could not see what each was doing when they were parted, they were unable to compare their dps, and each thought he was substantially ahead of the other. At the end of the raid the rogues congratulated each other on their weapons and went their separate ways, each eagerly anticipating their next competition.Haileaus11 Dec 22, 2012
Dec 22, 2012 Possible reasoning for perplexing changes So I noticed some questions raised by both others and myself and figured I would give a possible explanation. Obviously my text is not blue and I do not have a direct link to GC or any devs mind, this is just my observation. NOTE: These notes are not only datamined, but also the PTR isnt out yet....so these notes WILL change (for better or worse) no sense in blowing up the world (of warcraft)....yet :P Blade Flurry: They simply dont want everyone to spec combat for cleave and mut for single target. They want sub to see some use. So since they saw that everyone used combat for cleaves, the toned it down. Personally I think WAY too much for it still having an energy reduction of 20%. Imo if you reduce the cleave then reduce or alter the penalty. However this is looking like a way to "allow" people not to feel guilty for not using combat on cleaves. Shadow Focus: Shadow Focus was the top talent by a LARGE LARGE LARGE margin for ALL aspects of gameplay. Thus like blade flurry, they are trying to get people to spec into the other talents. Again I feel that buffing nightstalker and tweaking subterfuge would be the better route...and I dont get why leaving it at 75%.....just kind of an odd number. Burst of Speed: Again clear effort to try and make people take the talent...and imo a good one. 50 energy for a 70% speed boost AND root break....the immunity is gone but using BoS means you get a clear 70% move burst unhindered by slows or roots for a least a bit. Enough to close the gap of a mage you tried to walk away while you were FN. Deadly Throw: Again clear effort to try and get people to spec in an unused talent. At 3cp....may be worth it with ST/DT combo for locking out a caster. Get at least one DT interrupt off and you can build another 3cp before the interrupt fades and get ready to do it again depending on how long "a period of time" is. Hit and run: Assuming Prep's replacement. Which is interesting...I would prefer a way to make it so that I can cancel the teleport back portion in case I want to stay. I can see an instance where I teleport in and get the target to 5% but the hit and run yanks be out before I can deal a killing blow. Marked for Death: Essentally Premed. Dont get me wrong I like it LOADS better than versatility assuming its what replace it, but its still kinda.....boring for a 90 talent. Like I said its basically a premed...nothing THAT special or interesting. A good step none them less I guess. Nerve Strike: REALLY surprised on this one....cause I almost never spec out of nerve strike for PvP. And a 25% healing redux and damage debuff is...pretty good for an already decent talent. I sense a nerf coming for this one. ST: Adds an...interesting flair to the skill. Being able to keep auto attacking at range is nice...but again that is just more passive damage from a PvE perspective. This PvP addition will be pretty nice....especially for Mut. Overall I like what I see...but I know there are more changes to come (prey on the weak, nightstalker still need work imo) and I dont see any major issues fully resolved (anticipation will still be taken for 99% of PvE since raid bosses wont be able to reset Marked for Death's CD...though it may see some competition from MfD) but its a good step.Timat3 Dec 22, 2012
Dec 22, 2012 Is subterfuge really worth it? I am currently assassination and i dont have the best of gear i have a 483 http://www.wowhead.com/item=86910 and a 471 http://www.wowhead.com/item=81088#same-model-as. I was wondering is subterfuge really worth it? with my weapons i dont think i have that good of burst so 3 seconds of stealth isnt crazy good or anything. I think i would just rather have a free energy mutilate or cheap shot but im not sure. What is your guy's inputs on this. If u want to see my gear just look at http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/N%C3%B6body/simple. ThanksNöbody1 Dec 22, 2012
Dec 22, 2012 Just gonna leave this here... Spell Changes Detect Traps: Greatly increased chance to detect traps. Talents and Specialization Burst of Speed: Increases movement speed by 70% for 4 secand removes any movement-impairing effects. Deadly Throw: Finishing move that reduces the movement speed of the target by 50% for 6 sec. If performed with 3 combo points, also interrupts spellcasting and prevents any spell in that school from being cast for a period of time. Damage dealt: 1 point : 268+((0) + AP * 0.12)*1-801+((0) + AP * 0.12)*1 damage 2 points: 268+((0) + AP * 0.24)*1-801+((0) + AP * 0.24)*1 damage 3 points: 268+((0) + AP * 0.36)*1-801+((0) + AP * 0.36)*1 damage 4 points: 268+((0) + AP * 0.48)*1-801+((0) + AP * 0.48)*1 damage 5 points: 268+((0) + AP * 0.6)*1-801+((0) + AP * 0.6)*1 damage Nerve Strike: A successful Kidney Shot or Cheap Shot also reduces the damage dealt by the target by 50% and healing done by the target by 25% for 6 seconds after the effect fades. Shadow Focus: cost 75% less Energy while you are stealthed. Shuriken Toss: A ranged attack that deals 1246 Physical damage to an enemy target. If the enemy is farther than 10 yards away, this damage is doubled and your autoattacks will be replaced with shuriken for the next 10 sec, granting them a 30 yd range. Awards 1 combo point. Replaces Throw. Blade Flurry: While active, your attacks strike an additional nearby opponent for 25% of normal damage, but Energy regeneration is reduced by 20%. Lasts until canceled. Vitality: Increases your Energy regeneration rate by 20% and your Attack Power by 30%. "5.2 will fix it" pfffft.Sneaknaround28 Dec 22, 2012
Dec 22, 2012 Pvp Ability Usage I've noticed within video's that some rogues seem to be making very little use of hemorrhage. What is the consensus on it's use as of now. Is it unless you will energy cap before you can backstab you don't use it, or is it whenever you aren't behind the target. My other question is; is the finisher priority Rupture(if no garrote)>S&D>evis damage wise? Or do we rupture even if there is a garrote. These 2 kinda relate, because if we're gonna be using 2 bleeds, should we not maintain the hemorrhage debuff? (If that still exists in MoP, haven't checked) Any help is greatly appreciated!Cevines0 Dec 22, 2012
Dec 22, 2012 Hey, Night Elf Rogues Not sure If anyone else does this; haven't played in quite a while, but here's a trick I used to love: #showtooltip Shadowmeld(Racial) /use Archmage Vargoth's Staff /stopattack /cast Shadowmeld(Racial) Poor man's Decoy. <3Sariene6 Dec 22, 2012
Dec 22, 2012 Question regarding item-type narrowing For the longest time, Rogues had a wide-variety of available weaponry, a fact that only made things more enjoyable with the event of Transmogrifying. However, it seems that one-handed rogue swords and axes have been completely removed from endgame (yet still craftable 463 from a blacksmith?). I understand rogues are becoming more and more scarce in the game, and this is probably a very minor concern, if any at all, but for Combat Rogues in particular, the use of swords and axes was much more flavorful than having to use a fist weapon. If possible, at least consider reinstating combat weapons of more than just the fist variety. I would love to be able to dual-wield a couple of those Blades of the Black Flight from BWL in some future content.Caldiine4 Dec 22, 2012
Dec 22, 2012 Why do rogues call Mut spec, 'sin' now... ????Truewan39 Dec 22, 2012
Dec 22, 2012 If rogues had a spec Designated toward bombs, like engineering but more of a core sort of way, would that vary the way the class specs work?Huiyounju15 Dec 22, 2012
Dec 22, 2012 Well technically.. Rogues are hybrids. They can heal, therfore, they are hybrids.Huiyounju8 Dec 22, 2012
Dec 22, 2012 Ambush Crit Ever since MoP hit, I feel I've been missing a core of what the subtlety spec was. Ambush used to have a very high crit chance, between just opening on an enemy, or using shadow dance. Ambush was just what its name suggests, and did considerable damage that way. Now it seems to hit like a limp noodle. Am I missing something or what?Elasair3 Dec 22, 2012
Dec 22, 2012 Why do sub rogues scale well? I just wanted to know as I was curious! Why exactly does this spec scale well? Or if it's rogues why do rogues scale so well? Thanks in advance!Strychnine3 Dec 22, 2012
Dec 22, 2012 Why doesn't Versatility do it for you? (UPDATE 12/21: I think I was stupid in the way I initially framed this question. I'm gonna try a different tack that'll make the first three pages seem a little weird in spots.) Ghostcrawler tweeted this earlier today (https://twitter.com/Ghostcrawler/statuses/281465122759778305): ... If completely rejiggering (without removing) Versatility is on the table -- whether for Patch 5.2 or beyond -- what would need to happen to it in order for it to become an attractive talent option? Or, even better (and more interesting, I think): Why do you NOT use Versatility? What about it makes you say, "Eh, this isn't worth bothering with"? Is it: 1) The mechanics of the talent make it too hard/annoying to use, 2) It doesn't feel valuable in the context of how you play the game, or 3) It's not that Versatility is bad, it's just that the other two options in the tier have more value? I realize the answer can be all three. But I'm wondering what's at the core of it for each of you. For me, it's mostly the first one that makes me not even want to bother trying the talent, much less use it regularly. Switching between targets is annoying enough for me as it is; if I had a talent that made it even more important that I frequently try to tab or click between my targets, I would go crazysane. Particularly given that there'd be an extra button click involved each time I do it. ------------ (Original first post is below, for the sake of explaining why the first few pages of this thread took the direction they did) ...Rfeann83 Dec 22, 2012
Dec 21, 2012 What is the current state of rogues? I just recently got a scroll of res and I wasnt sure of how well rogues are performing. I really wanted to do sub DPS... is this viable in raids? How are the other specs at 90? Thanks.Skathe3 Dec 21, 2012
Dec 21, 2012 Random Rogue glyph thought Glyph of Bloodletting Your rupture last twice as long but damage delt each tick is halved Why? Basically this is playing off SV. More rupture up time = more time for evis. For mut more rutpure up time = more envens as well without having to reapply for VW procs that often. So by essentally having rupture doing the same amount of damage but over twice as long of a period, Sub and mut can focus more on their damage finishers. For PvP this would be great I think, as it means more time for use to use evis rather than to spend CP on rupture, then build back up for evis. For PvE...may run into some trouble with slowing down rotations since you dont have to use rupture as often now. However that means more time spent with your big damage attacks. Just a random thought that poped into me head that sounded reasonable. (Oh, and a 48sec bleed would be almost if not more annoying than FF in PvP)Timat6 Dec 21, 2012
Dec 21, 2012 GC: "We've had the discussion..." From Ghostcrawler's twitter today: "We have had the discussion about whether we're buffing rogues too much in 5.2. Give it a spin on the PTR and let us know." I do believe that's a pretty solid affirmation that we have been buffed. To what extent, who knows. But it's a very, very nice post to see :)Sephara66 Dec 21, 2012
Dec 21, 2012 Stomped in PVP hey guys, I just started working on my PVP gear recently and I having a huge time fighting anyone. I am a sub rogue and my Hemo is hitting for around 200-500 avg. Yest I am in Dreadful gear but can I really expect my damage to increase high enough to kill someone in higher level PVP gear? I cant imagine there is that much difference. I havent played since 80 so my rotation could be bad as well but I can't find a good pvp guide that goes over it that isnt 6 months old. Any help would be greatToetagz8 Dec 21, 2012
Dec 21, 2012 New ability? ...Huiyounju5 Dec 21, 2012
Dec 21, 2012 Rogue PvP FAQ. (S12) (5.1) Firstly, I make no claims about my pvp prowess (or lack thereof). This is a repository of fairly strait forward questions that we get often here on the forums. Any well reasoned advice that is on offer will be included. Resources: http://www.arenajunkies.com/topic/228496-vishas-and-hildegards-rogue-guide-approved-by-reckful/ AJ is long standing figure in the arena community and pvp at large. This thier rogue guide. (WARNING: The AJ forums are generally not work safe.) Arena Subforum http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1011696/ Battlegrounds Subforum http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1011697/ With that out of the way. Lets get to the general questions. What is the best spec for pvp? It isn't entirely clear, but Subtlety, followed closely by Assassination, appears to performing to a high level in arena. Subtlety has its usual bag of tricks with Shadow Dance, which always aligns the burst trinkets. Assassination has high constant pressure with its offensively oriented finisher rotation. Combat has strong burst, a skillshot with Killing Spree and an 8 second Kidney Shot. Should I gem PvP Resilience or PvP Power? PvP power for random battlegrounds. PvP Resilience for rated play. A good rule of thumb is if you are dying before you get heals, then gem for resilience. What talents should I use? To get an idea go to: http://www.guildox.com/go/g.asp?c=4&r=&w=&a=23&n=&e=pvp What race should I choose? Undead for the horde is strong with the proc effect and Will of the Forsaken. Human aren't as strong now without double on-use trinkets, but it is still the strongest alliance race. I won't say any more on the topic, since everyone has an opinion about it. Should I use a non-dagger "hemo build" a subtlety? The direct damage per energy difference between Backstab and Hemorrhage is significant. Hemo only if you have to. 203% weapon damage / 30 energy = 6.76% wd/e for Hemorrhage. 275% weapon damage / 35 energy = 7.85% wd/e for Backstab. This is about 16% difference, before you factor the bonus damage on backstab. So, basically, if you only use Hemorrhage that it akin to not activating Sanguinary Vein. Which Poisons should I use. Assuming that you have the 4 piece, Deadly Brew... Wound/Mindnumbing. (The shiv effect is unfortunately consumed by instant casts.) You may still want to use Crippling for Shiv. Assassination may want to use Deadly.Aeriwen10 Dec 21, 2012
Dec 21, 2012 Warriors and Vanish Does anyone else have issues with this? Besides pets, Warriors seem to have an uncanny ability to execute and kill me after vanishing, even following me for a few seconds after I vanish and then executing me. It doesn't seem to happen with any other class either.Karmasangel1 Dec 21, 2012
Dec 21, 2012 Rogues are like old cell phones Carried in a brief case in an attempt to be stealthy, pulled out only in emergencies, clunky, and not very mobile. We also get bad reception, we're a few years obsolete, no battery life once you pull it out, and nobody wants one. Also, our survivability is giving me cancer.Karmasangel9 Dec 21, 2012
Dec 21, 2012 @Rfeann I ninjaed your hat....Darthsithis6 Dec 21, 2012
Dec 21, 2012 So, a warrior trinketed my gouge... Then made him eat a full kidney, then he turns around gets me from 100-0% in about 4 GCDs after popping everything. He was so good.Karmasangel34 Dec 21, 2012
Dec 21, 2012 DPS in My Current Gear What should my DPS be? ShadowCraft says 72k. But we all know Spreadsheets is like the perfect Rotation with no high latency. I'm getting a little mad and don't know what my issue is. Stone Guards, 52k. That's ok! I don't AoE. The rest? 55k - 66k (Troll boss with Buffs). Elegon? This is where I'm MAD! 2 Hunters, a Moonkin, and a Mage... 100k+. Me? 54k - 70k I did last night. I was sad and furious and don't know the issue. I am 1.5% below Hit Cap now when I did it because the Jade Trinket dropped. ShadowCraft said 2k dps increase even below the Hit Cap, and it was only a 350dps increase with the Hit Cap......Gummibeär8 Dec 21, 2012
Dec 21, 2012 Leeching with 4 piece PVP bonus? I tried searching topics with information pertaining to this but got mostly PvE info. Do you all think that leeching is valuable enough to take when you get 4 piece bonus in PvP? Or stick with Elusiveness? Thanks for your input everyone!Mobiwon4 Dec 21, 2012
Dec 21, 2012 5.2 Rogue I'm leveling this rogue on hopes of future patch buffs and on generally liking the class. Any word on rogue changes? Will the class be restored to somewhat of its former glory?Alpster37 Dec 21, 2012
Dec 21, 2012 Rogue VS Blood DK (Help Needed) Hey guys whats up, I'm new to this thread so please don't hate. Lately I've been having A LOT of problems with Blood death knights, When I face one I just freeze, just because I know they will win. I obviously try and kill them, I normally keep my Slice and Dice up and try Rupture often, I stun them and disarm. Is there anyone that could give me tips? or a way to take them down? I want to confidentially take down Death Knights, I am in Sub. Thanks Heaps guys! Even if you just read, I hope this helps others if they have the same problem. Dissolve. :)Dissolve7 Dec 21, 2012
Dec 21, 2012 Rogue vs. Warrior Now, I know that this can be done, because I've isolated warriors and brought them down before, but I wanted to know if anyone had a tried and true method? I typically trinket either the first stun that a warrior uses to try blow me away with CDs, shiv off Avatar, and use short-range ST (out of range enough not to be hit by melee, but in range enough not to be in the range of charge) on dismantles or retaliation (I think that's what it's called, the name of the ability escapes me), of course remembering to save either killing spree, shadow blades, or both for the end when I need to power through their second wind. Any tips? Suggestions? Anything critical that I'm missing?Kyalin15 Dec 21, 2012
Dec 21, 2012 Rogue agility = Armor again Maybe? Maybe to help Rogues you could gives us Agility = 2 armor like before? We could stack more agility which would merit Crit%, Armor, Dodge! Maybe with the stats so High make it 1.0 - .50 armor per agility?Paníc22 Dec 21, 2012
Dec 21, 2012 well well well : ) rogues are getting buffs.. but today i noticed i can shadowstep players and mobs in the air again. happy :)Lolità2 Dec 21, 2012
Dec 21, 2012 mobility problem solved... sprint breaks snares... boom.Foles3 Dec 21, 2012
Dec 21, 2012 Glyph of Vanish and Suberfuge Was looking at the ArenaJunkies rogue guide here: http://www.arenajunkies.com/topic/228496-vishas-and-hildegards-rogue-guide-approved-by-reckful/ They have this to say about the Glyph of Vanish ... Now that Subterfuge is (mostly) fixed. Has anyone played around with this, couple with the glyph of stealth and Vanish. You get the Vanish 3 (+2 with glyph, so 5) seconds, plus the subterfuge 3 seconds. You're essentially out of combat, even with dots ticking. Add in the glyph of Stealth, and you only have a 2 second wait time for restealth. Still leaves one glyph slot open for Cheap Shot, Garrote, Feint, or Gouge (whichever you tend to choose based on how you play). I'm seeing a glimmer of potential in bgs with this, just can't quite put my finger on it without some testing. Thoughts? Critiques? "Seph, you're a total noob" Insults?Sephara2 Dec 21, 2012
Dec 21, 2012 This pisses me off(Vanish bugging) This has been happening every once and awhile, Vanish CD will be done, ready to go, key completey greyed out, keybind no worky, click no worky, natha. Is this happening to anyone else? It's freakin bull!@#$, I will be on a perfect streak in a battleground just owning it up on my undergeared rogue here then Vanish bugs on me. Like Blizzard mods are like "We can't have some undergreared rogue who knows wtf hes doing running around killing people, Yep He's hacking, lets take his Vanish away because we think he should die when 5 horde are ganged up on him and having his Vanish would be just too nice of a thing".Saibotmk11 Dec 21, 2012
Dec 21, 2012 Remember the days of SIN/PREP? Said no rogue ever.Dancerti8 Dec 21, 2012
Dec 21, 2012 Important question Does rogue damage get better when I acquire my conquest daggers? I mean they give approximately 5k pvp power, right now to tell the truth, I am not having that many problems downing some classes, of course I am talking about ones with either similar or lower gear than me in either BG or low rated arenas. If my cooldowns are blown or if I am being tunneled, I am pretty much nuked in under 6 seconds, otherwise it is not that bad, could use some more survivability though. So any input from people who have already acquired the daggers would be greatly appreciated.Ayreh8 Dec 21, 2012
Dec 21, 2012 Rogue DPS Hello, fellow Rogues I am new to WoW and was wondering if my DPS was bad my top DPS I have hit is 28k is that crap DPS for an Assassination Rogue? Check my gear I don't have much. Edit: A nice Blood Elf had some advice I now do much better DPS thanks! :DPhsycodwarf2 Dec 21, 2012
Dec 21, 2012 Rogues Are Not Nerfed Hello. im Audio. ive been playing rogue since the very begining of the game and know the class fairly well. so this is not a qq post more of a advertisement. im here to promote my youtube channel. you can go check it out toss a like and even throw a sub if your feeling nice and generous today. Let me explain what im doing: i came to the youtube/rogue community to bring enjoyment to the class that was once the best to now the best underdog. my goal is to eventually turn people over to the rogue side to see how fun they actually are and to see that they are at all not nerfed. (my channel is for rogue pvp and rogue pvp only! :D) i am also here to make friends. to share the same interests i have with fellow players with the same interests. Note: i am not the best rogue therefor i am not indicating to show any skill in any way shape or form. its only for entertainment purposes. so if you would like, come join in my epic adventure through out azeroth! and lastly, for my youtube channel. it is here: youtube.com/vodkalolz -AudioAudío84 Dec 21, 2012
Dec 20, 2012 Rogue survival So I was playing arena on my rogue today...shockwave dead. I queued up and ran into...warbringer dead. Almost forgot the best one. I heard the sound of a horn (hunter) followed by a intim bite dead.Saranghäe9 Dec 20, 2012
Dec 20, 2012 Shadowcraft not working for me Ever since MoP has come out Shadowcraft doesn't work for me. I've loaded it in Chrome and IE Nine and while it shows my gear it doesn't show Stat Weights or DPS. Any idea what's wrong?Faiyd4 Dec 20, 2012
Dec 20, 2012 Where are all the Sub pve'ers at? From Noxxic it seemed like Sub is doing much better than Sin/Combat rogues on the charts since they've been updated, I planned on switching out to sub and ran it through shadowcraft to look at my reforges and it tries to put everything into crit, no haste at all.... After that I figured i'd check the top geared players out and see how they're gemming sub, to my surprise all I can find are mostly well geared combat rogues and the occasional sin rogue - actually didn't find any sub, lol. Any sub pve'ers out there? It seems to be simming better than the other two specs by a lot, but i'm not sure i'm ready to change all my gems/forges with the stuff shadowcraft is telling me.Sneaknaround25 Dec 20, 2012
Dec 20, 2012 BLOODY PIRATES! So I got my eyepatch for my transmog gear. I just wanted to hear from you guys what you might think would make excellent Pirate Daggers. Any help in this would be greatly appreciated.Querk2 Dec 20, 2012
Dec 20, 2012 Need a bit of Raid advice Hey fellow rogues, I've always been a fan of pvp and back in cata I raided every week with my guild. But since the release of MOP I've done about 3 LFR's and that's about all I can handle. Raiding does seem a bit boring for me at the moment yes, but is there any particular spec that's is really doing well on the raid scene? Back in cata I always topped my raids dps charts with my combat spec, which was pretty simple, is combat still the best? And if so, how does it stack up against other classes? I'm asking the forums because Noxxic is unbelievably unreliable and misleading on these topics.Elvriqe5 Dec 20, 2012
Dec 20, 2012 2 dagger or dagger/off-hand for sub For rbgs with my guild i'm swapping to sub (also figured i'd start retraining in hopes theres a buff next patch *fingers crossed*) for rbgs and probably assassin for arena, just wondering if i should get both daggers for sub or roll a single dagger and a sword for off-hand.Kiden3 Dec 20, 2012
Dec 20, 2012 Shiv Macro Anyone have a simple shiv macro? Maybe something I can add to an S+D macro.Quixotte11 Dec 20, 2012
Dec 20, 2012 Killing Spree bug Yes I will put this on the bug forum too. Has anyone else had an issue with killing spree putting you under the world and killing you? In the past three days I have died at least four times to killing spree putting me underground, disconnecting me, and when I log back in I am dead. Please test this if you have not seen it happen.Baneofsin7 Dec 20, 2012
Dec 20, 2012 So I wanna do more dps. And I'm not 100% sure if I'm performing to 100% of my potential. http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/zs8jx6p43s0fvq61/analyze/dd/source/?enc=bosses Just as an FYI on every fight it's my job to p much never swap to adds. Garajal, I stay out (and tell people when totems are coming and tell people to go into totems). Elegon I stay on the boss, only swap for orbs/batteries, Spirit kings same deal. Opinions/adviceJinthiel0 Dec 20, 2012