Rogue

Jul 6, 2012 Insighting: Combat and the Energy Cap So, as you all know, energy capping is quite common while in combat in later gear. In an attempt to further Cloaked's rogue expertise, Cloaked MUST know: Is there a "right way" to cap out on energy? Like, if you're expending energy with every global and still capping, you're really doing all that you can (provided you haven't stacked haste/regen effects unnecessarily). Does the DPS loss come from suboptimal energy use? Energy that would be gained while under the cap is lost, but at that point, isn't it somewhat like having unlimited energy? e.g. you are hitting SS and capping every ~1.5 seconds due to lust or AR or something. Hitting evis eventually, you will cap even harder, but it's your best option so there isn't really "lost" DPS, is there? Is it figurative?Cloaked10 Jul 6, 2012
Jul 6, 2012 Cloaked the copycat Copies Fuko from Clannad. Fuko speaks in third person AND loves starfish. For the sake of staying on topic with the rogue forum, I would like to start a discussion on the item http://www.wowhead.com/item=64358 ; worth getting? or no? Looks really fun to mess with people. 10 min cd is saaad. Archeology doesn't seem too interesting to me, but if that item is really as good as it sounds, I may level it up.Bearsy23 Jul 6, 2012
Jul 6, 2012 Hey Cloaked! From Paris yooo!!! Be back in 3weeks, hahahaZalyix15 Jul 6, 2012
Jul 6, 2012 i need help i dont know how to play my 82 rogue what should my rotation like be? do i hemorage alot?Teacupz0 Jul 6, 2012
Jul 6, 2012 A question about legendary daggers I had the sleeper and the dreamer, and last night i got the legendary daggers with my main toon. But i notice, trying them on the dummy, that my dps went down. Anyone knows if there is a problem with the legendary daggers or they are just worse than the phase 2? i just hit 25k top with the legendary without food or buff.Kalih20 Jul 6, 2012
Jul 6, 2012 Rogue Question Why is it that Cheap Shot does not show up in my quick action bar? I've got CS set to number ten but every time I enter stealth it isn't there unless I'm on a setting other than number one. Sap has the same issue for some reason. Also, Ambush and Pick Pocket are available in the first quick action bar even though they're not even slotted in. wtf?Karthasis17 Jul 6, 2012
Jul 6, 2012 Help a noob out please I play subtlety for PVP but I just got my dual talent spec feature. So not sure if I want combat or assasination as my PVE spec. Is one better than the other for levelling? Is one better than the other for instances? Pros and cons of both would be appreciated from some veteran rogues. Thanks.Mentalmidget4 Jul 6, 2012
Jul 6, 2012 How to use shadow dance effectively in PVP Hello, I feel that I am now sufficiently geared, and would like to aim for higher rating in 3v3. I feel like I can peel effectively, smoke bomb effectively, and cc/interrupt effectively. I have found that I am not particularly good at timing (or even using) shadow dance effectively. Does anyone have any tips about when the best time to use it is, and what to do once you've popped it? I understand that this will vary based on the class you're versing, but maybe you can generalize when and how to use it against casters, and against melee. Thanks so much for your help! :DSteâlth5 Jul 6, 2012
Jul 6, 2012 Tips against a Resto Shaman in PvP Recently I've noticed that I cannot seem to take down Resto Shamans. I was in a 2v2 match that lasted for 25 minutes and I could not seem to kill the Resto Shaman. If you have any tips on how to take them down or increase my DPS overall I'd appreciate it.Khin4 Jul 6, 2012
Jul 6, 2012 what is happening with rogues in the beta? i really dont know whats going on for PVP rogues in the beta. which spec is dominant? still sub? assassination now viable? which glyphs for these specs? someone just help me out and tell me what rogues should be doing to pvp on the beta. (also i know our damage sucks.. hopefully to be tuned later)Evisolace0 Jul 6, 2012
Jul 5, 2012 opener per class Just wondering what the best openers are vs what classes. doing bg's atm, then later will do 2v2 arena with a frost mage buddy. (i know 3v3 is where its at, meh) i know mage the general rule is open with garrote. what im really looking for is general priority vs each class. like ive heard mage is the ONLY class you garrote first, others you open with cheapshot...but i didnt understand what your supposed to do after that. im sub hemo, not that great of gear, while i gear up i wanna work on getting to know how to rogue each class so to speakRasiermesser13 Jul 5, 2012
Jul 5, 2012 Let me introduce my self.. My name is Keorics, a senior from class 2-B, let's have a long and lasting friendship.Keorics42 Jul 5, 2012
Jul 5, 2012 Sub vs Combat Heroic Ds After many many parses on world of logs im doing about 80%+ as combat on rankings.. I've tried sub and gotten 1 to 2% higher.. Is there that big of a difference or am i doing it wrong?Tristáñ5 Jul 5, 2012
Jul 5, 2012 the current state of assassination pvp- beta so i took a break from WoW to play diablo 3 and i was wondering how mutlate pvp is looking in the beta and what sort of talents are good for assassination pvp. i like deadly brew but dirty tricks is a really great tool. to take deadly brew i would have to sacrifice a glyph spot for glyph of blind. rotation wise, what i understand so far is open with garrote on most classes (situational of course) and building up to a 5 point rupture to proc venomous wounds but trying not to overlap too much with garrote as it doesnt stack. then envenoms/KS ect using dispatch when it procs and below (35% ?) HP ect ect the rest is just basic rogue pvp.. with the nerf to preparation is it worth taking over SS and BoS for BGs? even though it isnt as good as it used to be it will probably still be essential for arenas, though there are arguments for shadowstep and burst of speed since it breaks movement impairing effects. so, how viable is assassination currently? (i know the numbers are low, but they will most likely be tuned in later stages of beta.. hopefully :/ ) also, any tips for assassination pvp?Evisolace6 Jul 5, 2012
Jul 5, 2012 Hebisa bound /train to Sinister Strike and let the good times roll in LFR. Have you ever done anything this SUPERIOR?Hebisa33 Jul 5, 2012
Jul 5, 2012 Combat vs. Assassination Alright folks, I've been playing since Vanilla and I have been a mix of subt and assassination since but I have never touched combat. Well I have finally broken down and have decided to try combat. Is it really that much better than assassination? If so, by how much? I want to try it because, well lets be honest, who doesnt wanna do better and if it is a better spec, then this is the right road. The main reason im posting is because I dub myself slightly above proficient when it comes to assassination and if im not at least proficient with combat, and its not that much better than Mutilate, then I will just wind up going back. TL;DR Is combat better than assassination, and if so how much?Ñukkue10 Jul 5, 2012
Jul 5, 2012 Simple poison question I'm fairly new at the rogue class and seek a little bit of info to try and understand this class better. Might be a bit of a noob question, but I figure it's better to ask and learn rather than play the wrong way. I'm curious about the effect I've noticed of ranged weaponry on enemy targets. Firing a crossbow at a target, I noticed that the target began to close in by running at me, then stopped and only walked. I saw nothing under the enemy's portrait, where it would normally show buffs, debuffs, damaging effects etc, yet the target was acting as if crippling poison had been applied. Is this the passive ability of "Poisons" at work? Is there a default poisoning effect at work, or does everything (in regards to weaponry) have to be manually posioned by the rogue first? ... Im thinking this could be it, yet it doesn't show anything under the enemy's portrait when this happens.Snippers3 Jul 5, 2012
Jul 5, 2012 New to rogue php at 85 just dinged today and started to get into some pvp today. curious as to what the best spec for pvp is. i use sub now but i want to check cause i feel like I'm doing damage but not enough to really effect them, not sure if this is lack of experience or gear.Infanthief2 Jul 5, 2012
Jul 5, 2012 Is Combat a good PVP spec? My favourite spec has always been Combat, but I never hear anyone talk about it. Is it any good?Xuchilbara13 Jul 5, 2012
Jul 5, 2012 Reforging Ok, here is the deal, the websites say 8% for hit, 26 for expertise, and then haste so i reforged all my gear and i have 10% hit and 32 hit so... how would you reforge my gear? please help!Zimu1 Jul 5, 2012
Jul 5, 2012 Beginner Rogue PvP Questions Hi there. I've had my rogue for a while now, and it's one of my favorite classes, but I still don't have a huge amount of PvP experience. (Pretty much just enough to get the level 60 honor equipment.) A few things about rogue mechanics confuse me, and I'm hoping someone on here can clear these questions up! Other players seem to find me very easily. I was just doing a random BG, and every time I got near the Gold Mine (Arathi Basin) one of the two rogues that hung out there would always see me, despite the fact that I had been in stealth for a while. I never saw them until they had both started attacking me. At that point, I was pretty much done for. This happened a few times. Can anyone explain how they spotted me so easily? I knew they were there, and I was watching carefully for them, but I couldn't see them anywhere. Similar to that, on Alterac Valley, I was just standing on a hill waiting for a teammate (also a rogue) to join me before I attacked a small group of Horde. I was pretty far away, but suddenly the enemy hunter just attacked me. He didn't use a flare that I noticed, but I suppose I could have missed it. Another time I was waiting for a teammate and a similar thing happened. I was a good distance back, and the mage suddenly ran straight to where I was and used arcane explosion to knock me out of stealth. It looked like he knew exactly where I was, but I can't imagine how. I hadn't fought that particular mage before, and that was the first time I had been in that spot on the BG. Was this just lucking guessing for the mage, or is there some mechanic I don't know about? On a different topic, for the level 60 honor gear, was I right to go with two daggers, or should I have used other weapons? I can always get more if I should. Finally I want to ask about my rotation. I like to open with cheap shot, then I use hemorrhage. I've read guides that recommend backstab, but I have tested it against a training dummy, and the DPS of using hemorrhage then backstab, or purely hemorrhage was almost identical for me. Is it different against an actual player? I can use backstab fine, but it can be a bit annoying, especially if I'm slowed. Anyway, I do a 5 point kidney shot after the cheap shot wears off, and then I get recuperate up, then once I hit 5 points again I eviscerate. Should I change anything? Apologies for the long string of questions, thank you if you read it all, and thank you if you try to help me out. Even if it wasn't something I mentioned, if you have any rogue tips that you think I should know, I'm happy to learn them.Valdari2 Jul 5, 2012
Jul 5, 2012 Cloaked got the daggers!!!!! Sleeper and Dreamer! YEAH!!!!! Also, a new pair of shiny pants. Shiny. Aaaaand regular compass but it's crappy for subblty. According to Shaddacraft, at least.Cloaked10 Jul 5, 2012
Jul 5, 2012 @combat and the use of rupture, mostly @Hail so i don't usually use it but everything i've looked at says to use it. i mean i do decent dps and all and was wondering if using it would boost that damage done at all. or is it a complete waste of time and energy to use?Death16 Jul 5, 2012
Jul 5, 2012 Wait... I'm fairly new to the rogue forums. But, from what I can tell, a good chunk of you worship the diety known as "Cloaked." I like him. I think he's funny, and I just read a thread where someone jokingly (probably) pitched the idea of making a "Cloaked's Fanboys" guild on Hydraxis. It would never work. But it made me think. Since rerolling is this apparently glamourous and amazing thing, why don't more people move to Hydraxis? Specifically BARGE PILOT? I think it would be fun. But then, I am a recovering altoholic and have a severe case of reroll whorism. I'm sure you HARDCORE RAIDERS have a bit of time between HARD MODE RAIDS and your EPIC LEWTZ to do some casual rerolling. I want to find a new Horde server, so I'll do it anyway, but I think it would be fun if I got some people to join me.Desiderium8 Jul 5, 2012
Jul 5, 2012 Combat weapons I'm lvling up my rogue and hes at lvl 80 now. I'm turning more towards pve now and i want to go combat. I understand that i should have slow high damage mh and fast oh but does that mean like a sword mh and a dagger oh? And also I've been looking at some rogues and they are using daggers even though they are combat spec... Any insight on thatVishiouz3 Jul 5, 2012
Jul 4, 2012 Heirloom suggestion for a PvE Subtlety Rogue. Hey guys, first time posting on the WoW forums and I'd like to hear opinions regarding what heirloom weapons to use on my Rogue. I recently decided to roll a Rogue, I did a little research (keyword: little) on Rogues and their specs; I found that Subtlety appealed to me the most. What I'm wondering is what weapons I should be looking at when running PvE content; what I've read is that I should aim for slow main-hand and fast off-hand daggers. One of the daggers suggested was the PvP heirloom, Sharpened Scarlet Kris. Would it be optimal for me to use a PvP heirloom when leveling and how important is the whole slow/fast weapon order when running PvE as Subtlety? Should I just stick with the two Balanced Heartseekers I already have her equipped with?Elliani2 Jul 4, 2012
Jul 4, 2012 Horde racials I've been thinking about which race to make my rogue, and I'm stuck...Orcs seem like they'd be my best option as long as I'm using axes, Goblins' 1% haste means I don't have a CD to keep track of and may work out better on the daggers. So my question is this: If you were picking between two items and you had a choice between 42 AP and 128 Haste, which would you pick? Personally, I'm thinking Goblin, but I wanted some input from some other theorycrafters/experts :)Overkilladin3 Jul 4, 2012
Jul 4, 2012 Quick pvp question. Since I am nearing the 7800 conquest points needed to unlock the pvp weapons. What I am trying to figure out is should I take the conquest weapons over the stage one legendary quest daggers. I lose some stats but I gain like 200+ res so I am kinda at a loss as for what to do? Help in this matter is greatly appreciated.Varthsick3 Jul 4, 2012
Jul 4, 2012 Gearing up Hi, all! I hit 85 on this toon a few days ago and I noticed how everyone was talking about how easy it is to gear up. The problem is, I feel like its taking too long. I'm mostly interested in PvE, but I'd like to do occasional PvP. I do heroics every day (just normal heroics. Don't have the ilvl for HoT's yet). Am I missing something, or am I just too anxious and being impatient?Erirn1 Jul 4, 2012
Jul 4, 2012 Cloaked gets kicked: Vol. 1 So, Cloaked is in a heroic on Cloaked's warrior Astræa (arms pvp spec with some tanking gear) and it's Well of Crap-ternity. Great. Cloaked knows it's going to be a bad run when the paladin doesn't buff. Not only does the paladin doesn't buff, but they are gemming enough parry to deflect a storm. Cloaked is talking 40 parry gems. OKAYOKAYOKAYOKAY but that's alright, it's just a heroic. First pack of mobs: hunter pulls them all. Tank: WAT DA FUQ WAT GOIN ON HOW CULD U DO DAT After the second pack, the crystal on the first was not activated, so we could not move through. WHAT DOES THE WARLOCK TRY TO DO? HE TRIES TO MOVE THROUGH. WHOSE FAULT IS IT? "omg stupid war wiped us" After this, Cloaked just tells them they're all bad. BECAUSE THEY ARE. "war ur gear is sh*t" says the warlock whose pants are gemming 25int/25hit x2, 50 haste. 50 haste. "Dude, you're gemming 50 haste..." [03:17:12] [P] [85:Censored-Bla]: Haste > Crit > Mastery WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW! Cloaked tells him that intellect is far more valuable than a secondary stat (Cloaked has an 85 of every class so Cloaked knows this kind of thing) and he says "IN A YELLOW SOCKET? LOL YOUR BAD." Cloaked then proceeds to tear him apart and tell him he is but a fraction of a fragment of a speck of insignificant dust that has fallen upon Cloaked's nose. GET OFF CLOAKED'S NOSE! Cloaked gets kicked. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AMAZING. People are simply amazing. Okay, Cloaked is done. Cloaked probably shouldn't be so hyped, considering the players were terribly awful, but... http://i.imgur.com/nFjBnl.jpgCloaked31 Jul 4, 2012
Jul 4, 2012 Best spec for legendary daggers I thought i posted this already but i can not seem to find post. When, or if, i get the legendary daggers, i wanted to know what is the best spec to use. i ask many people an i hear different answers. If it is possible id like to see a link to maybe give me some sort of idea how to spec for it. Also i was reading a forum post from February and it was just a bunch of people fussing about the legendary's damage. Did they do changes to the damage or to the buff it adds or anything actually?Shadowmelt4 Jul 4, 2012
Jul 4, 2012 Assassin's path to victory I am currently training my girlfriend in pvp rogue. The plan is, she will level--whenever she hits the level of one of my characters, we will duel. Until she can beat me twice in a row, she has to turn off her exp. Currently we are at the first phase, level 20. Rogue vs Priest --She is learning the basics, but is having trouble with using kick and gouge for interrupts. She also has trouble breaking pw:s. I wanted to see if there were any tips someone could give, maybe some ways to improve. What addons are important to get, how to prepare, ect. Server: Nesingwary Rogue: Caithe Priest: Taijiquan I will continue to update this thread through our journey. Including challenges we faced and how we overcome them. Disclaimer: I, in no means feel I am great at PvP. I actually don't PvP. I just know enough about the game that I can make educated judgment calls.Dracir28 Jul 4, 2012
Jul 4, 2012 Monk vs Rogue PvP Sets... Gloves: Monk breaks snares at any time he rolls or Flying kicks. Rogue: 10 less Energy on Kick. 4 piece- Monk may use the ability that instantly kills a mob...on players, granted they are sub 10% health. Insta kill tho. 4 piece- Rogue gets 10 energy. =| Not to be a jerk. I'm a fotm reroller that ended up really liking the class and really wanted to play it out. But jeez, they sure are making Monks incredibly tempting when compared to "we'd like rogues to rely on Rupture" rogues.Koutetsu6 Jul 4, 2012
Jul 4, 2012 Sleeper Dreamer vs Morning Star/Electrowing Hey guys I currently have the Heroic Version of both Morning star of heroic will and Electrowing Dagger. I was wondering if these were stronger than Sleeper/Dreamer. I wouldn't use just the MH since daggers are already weak for combat. If I was going to use MH might as well just use both. Let me know what you guys think is best. I know No Kaled is best but I have yet to get one. ThanksAviciix7 Jul 4, 2012
Jul 4, 2012 Rouge Legion moves to Hydraxis Like the title says, I propose a move to the server Hydraxis. Best idea evar!Aedrik12 Jul 4, 2012
Jul 4, 2012 Stealth-Detecting mobs: Bugged? I was wondering, I was just running BRD, and I noticed that the dogs that detect units in stealth do not react to me if I am unstealthed, however, if I stealth they spot me from a large distance... Is there a logical explanation for this? It seems that if they could "smell" me or "hear" me, due to increased sensory perception, it would allow them to "smell" or "hear" me even better when I'm not stealthed, though this isn't the case.Moogma2 Jul 4, 2012
Jul 4, 2012 ignore this .Tekton7 Jul 4, 2012
Jul 4, 2012 New nightstalker So... any beta tester has messed around with this yet? I'm wondering how the new nightstalker damage buff interacts with rogue's current toolkit... Does it affect all of garrote's ticks? if you multilate from stealth rather than ambush, do both strikes get the attack bonus? does this stack with master of subtley and does ir matter? How it affects killing spree? only first attack or by some miracle all of the hits?Vernet5 Jul 4, 2012
Jul 4, 2012 Cloaked vs. Keorics: Get Your Updates LIVE! So, Keroics was bugging Cloaked at like 5 AM to do LFR for a SHOWDOWN!!! Cloaked vs. Keorics - Ultraxion! http://youtu.be/s9ZlYiSZwIk Cloaked vs. Keorics - Warmaster Blackhorn! http://youtu.be/TAlx_8O-iyc TURN TO HQ AND LOOK AT THOSE METERS ;D For those of you that don't want to look at the video, here are some points in the fight: http://i.imgur.com/SczaQ.jpg > High point http://i.imgur.com/J1vQU.jpg > Later http://i.imgur.com/PjNOp.jpg > Later... http://i.imgur.com/19WRE.jpg > Keorics passed Cloaked in damage!!!!! WOO!!!! http://i.imgur.com/3fPJz.jpg > End resultCloaked94 Jul 4, 2012
Jul 4, 2012 combat pvp I have been (very) slowly improving my pvp, but still know that I am not getting nearly as much as I could/should out of shadowdance, prep, and bomb. I’ve always been much more comfortable with combat, and I am intrigued by some of their pvp toolkit, so I have two questions: (a) given that I’m never going to be a high-end pvp guy, can I get away with going combat, or is it just too awful for pvp (esp. if I’m running with a healer, can I do enough damage?); and (b) if I do experiment with combat, what should I reforge to (after expertise cap)? I have a vague recollection of someone (Vere, maybe?) suggesting that mastery was really good for combat pvp months ago, but had no idea if that still held true and/or if my recollection is mistaken. Thanks!Vaelarrus14 Jul 4, 2012
Jul 4, 2012 Combat PvE AoE What is used for large groups (like bloods on DW or adds on Yor); fan of knives with a poison or blade flurry with normal attacks?Captworgen5 Jul 4, 2012
Jul 4, 2012 Why do rogues garrote me? A lot of rogues I duel or see in arena open on me with Garrote, and try to keep Rupture on me. Why? Do they not realize both hit like a wet noodle? If they're trying to keep a dot on me so I can't restealth, why don't they just keep hemo up? Are they just bad or am I missing something?Insertion15 Jul 4, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Rogue leveling First of all, hello. I am a new player looking for some help on leveling a rogue. Talents What should they be? I particularly like Subtlety, and any suggestions as to a build would be welcomed. I also run through the occasional dungeon. I use Assasssination for those. What build is best? Gear and stats I have led myself to believe that the order of importance for my stats goes like this Strength>Agility>Hit>Crit Am I right? Abilities If I open up on a mob with Ambush, then Hemorhage, then Eviscerate. If the mob has lots of health, I'll throw in another combo for more Eviscerate damage. I could also open with Cheap Shot, then a combo, then Gouge, then a combo or two more, then Kidney Shot. Which of these is better? If I keep the mob stunned, it will take longer to kill him, but I'll eat less damage. Are the downtimes about the same?Zour9 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Rogue Combat PvP i have read alot of hate towards the rogue combat spec for pvp recently in forums and trade chats/bg chats and have even recieved wisps from others ~telling~ not ~asking~ me to "l2p go sub nub" wording may vary. but the point is, dispite how i have NOT died / lost to any of those who say that to me and they only say that out of rage, i was sub for the longest time. i enjoied how it was so im not going to hate on it. i just always felt more "at home" with combat and honestly... im unsure where ppl r finding sub is better. even when the sub rogue will grab me in a bg. i still win. so idk if one person said combat sucks and every1 else just hit the band wagon or if all the ppl who grabbed me arent very good/geared because as one could see, my gear is a lil gimpy and could use improvement. with all that said, i just started playing again a few days ago. i last played in october of 2011. so my question is.... what happened since then that every1 went from assassin being best to sub being best now? and who the hell is "swifty"? i see his name alot in rogue pvp videos on youtube but he doesnt seem to do anything special on his rogue that differs from my own play-style. so why is he so honored? because he has gear and how to videos? im sorry but if ur looking for a rogue for insperation u will have to watch ~Kishkumen~ he was the start of the rogue nation and i wont stray from his teachings because if he saw how wow was today and what rogues r like today he would roll over in his grave...Sleeks7 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Cloaked - What's up w/ your weapon choice? Why wouldn't you equip Vengence?Infectedscab7 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 add on for fangs when it proc's Just got my daggers last week, been on a target dummy and even doing some random old raids. I was wondering if theres an add-on when the proc's hit it seems like I miss it and will only get 1-2 uses outta the 5 point combos, is it just something i need to pay attention to more? I figured if there was an add-on for it it might be easier not to miss out on it.Flealess3 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Cloaked Are you feeling ok? You're taller, and you look pale.Backstabi23 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Looking for help So, I've got my Combat rotation down perfect. but, there's something about Combat that I just do not like. It seems so boring to me. I've always wanted to try assassination pve. I know it can do damn good dps, but I have no idea what to reforge/spec into. (pretty sure Assassin reforges to mastery though) Since I use Sleeper/Dreamer for PvP, I can't really use The Dreamer because of pyrium (or would using pyrium not be too terrible of a dps loss?) I guess I could use my normal Electrowing Dagger + The Sleeper. I need help D:! My questions are: Is Assassin good/better than combat (I've seen it do some crazy dps in LFR since I don't run with another rogue in Norm) What's the reforge/gem/enchants/spec/rotation? (link me to a person who plays assassin maybe? or a post explaining how to do it, cuz I can't find one) And, should I use Sleeper/Dreamer (but with pyrium), or Sleeper/Electrowing?Phoux5 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 a modest proposal So this holiday on a Wednesday bull#### has been bothering me to no end, and I think I have come up with the solution. No more Fourth of July; it's Independence Day and it is observed on the first Monday of July. Would anyone possibly object to this? Democrats and Republicans can’t agree whether the sky is blue or if two plus two equals four, but I think we can all agree, indeed, we can hold these truths to be self-evident, as it were, that three-day weekends are awesome, while mid-week holidays suck. [edit typo] As for what this has to with WoW, ummm, buff rogues and nerf mages!Vaelarrus12 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 @cloaked server's up. where are you nerd?Death14 Jul 3, 2012