Dec 2, 2011 What's wrong? I've been healing pretty much since I dinged 85, but in the new 5 mans I was able to piece together a nearly complete off-set for Ret so I threw it together to have a DPS spec. On a Raid Boss training dummy, following the priority list on Elitist Jerks, I simply can not break 13k DPS with a standard rotation. I am hitting the back of the dummy, I am keeping Inquisition up, I am hitting procs and abilities as soon as they pop up, prioritizing them properly. Popping cooldowns and trinket will put me to 15k. What the heck is wrong? With my item level I should be pulling at least 18k unbuffed, my similarly geared Hunter pulls 19k on a dummy. I know the 3 pieces of PVP gear are not pulling me down ~5k+ DPS. My friend ran a character sim on my armory and it said that I should be pulling 19k. It's obviously user error, but I can not for the life of me find out where.Revika2 Dec 2, 2011
Dec 2, 2011 Behold! I am the Red LawBringer of the Light! Also, thank you Blizz for transmog. One of your best ideas ever.Penitent6 Dec 2, 2011
Dec 2, 2011 Critique my gear/reforging(please) hi everybody! Recently i got a couple loots from RF yesterday and I did a lot of reforging to get hit/exp cap without reforging mastery, but I'm not sure if i did it right..... Can a well informed ret give me a few tips to how to improve my gear if is it needed? ps: grammar tips are also appreciated.Mazzarc2 Dec 2, 2011
Dec 2, 2011 Weapon to go with S11 (Ret) So I looked at the new 2 handers, and I didn't like the mace and the sword. The axe looks ok, but I wanna see if I can find a weapon that fits better with S11, so... Any ideas? Here's a link to help with the thinking/inspiration!;104351;10;104350;5;104349;1;105548;3;104347;9;104365;8;104348;6;104360:10+0:0Edgeworth19 Dec 2, 2011
Dec 2, 2011 Help With Helm Upgrade Hi, I can currently only run normal dungeons, the rdf only allows me to queue for normals atm. I am finding a hard time finding a upgrade for my heirloom helm. i can only find one helm that's a upgrade by only like 6 points, does anyone know what i should be going for, within the dungeons i can run? EDIT: Sorry, just noticed after posting i made this in the wrong section, ill remake in the hunter section.Slacker2 Dec 2, 2011
Dec 2, 2011 Paladin Season 11 PvP set This is just too much win. My eyes bleed when looking at it. Best looking Armor set I have ever seen in a game. I want to tell you Blizzard. BIG THANK YOU. And hire the guy who made this set as the one doing EVERY armor in the damn game. !@#$ the HoW nerf, we get this who cares? So god damn epic.Selithvia27 Dec 2, 2011
Dec 2, 2011 Transmog problem w/ Quel'delar I'm hoping that someone on the dev team will catch this. If there's a way for a blue to catch wind of this and pass it on, I'd like to know. I already posted a ticket in-game, and the GM directed me to post on the forums. Since this is at least partially related to my class' unique spec options, here I am. Oh, and for clarification, I currently use a one-handed sword for tanking and a one-handed mace for healing. I've hit a minor snag with transmogging my Quel'delar, Lens of the Mind - specifically, that I can't. See, back when I got this item at the end of Wrath, there was no tanking option for the weapon (I was, and still am, prot/holy), so I opted for the spellcaster version as it was the closest to a weapon I could actually use. Though not ideal, I could still use it for healing (and tanking, but that was more out of stubbornness). Of course, the expansion came and I had to put it away for safekeeping. When the transmogrification thing came out, I was excited that I could use my not-quite-Legendary-but-still-awesome weapon again, but when I tried it out, I got the message saying 'The item you wish to transmogrify must be of the same type as the one you're using' or something - basically the 'this item isn't in your spec, so no' deal. I was bummed, but I figured I could at least use it for my healing set...but I was wrong. I got the same message. I'm guessing Quel'Delar, Lens of the Mind is classified as a spellcaster DPS weapon, and so it's out of reach for either of my specs. Frankly, this has me a little upset - the weapon took a lot of work to make, it looks awesome AND it's the closest to a Legendary I've ever gotten and probably ever will get. Now that there's a way to use it (or at least its model) again, I'm still out in the cold because...why? There wasn't a one-handed tank version available? Especially considering how much the mechanics of the game have changed since this weapon came out, this just really bugs me. I'd really love to see this weapon in paritcular made available for transmogging. This weapon as a lot of sentimental value to me, considering how much effort went into making it and how cool the questline was. I'm sure it's just an unfortunate coincidence that this weapon isn't available for me to change my sword into, but if there's anyway to make Quel'delar available for the service - especially since making it a spec-appropriate weapon was never an option for me to begin with - I'd be extremely grateful. If any other pallies have had this problem, please feel free to speak up as well. Thanks for your time, and here's hoping someone hears me. *crosses fingers*Benemus5 Dec 2, 2011
Dec 2, 2011 Holy in 4.3 is awesome... Here is to all of my Holy Paladins out there having issues, or think that holy is not so good in 4.3... We all know Paladins are great tank healers. Well they did not take anything from us in that aspect. So lets leave that one alone. AOE heals we all know was terribly weak as everyone complained about it prior to the patch. I see a lot of people complaining about the new HR in 4.3. What is there to complain about? We got a HUGE AOE healing buff!!!. HR prior had a CD. Now we dont. When youre in grps, have them stack in front of you. If youre on a fight where the dps needs to move, then he needs to move back in front of you. HS someone= one HP, then HS again. 2 HP. Even if your IOL has proc on the first HS. Dont use your IOL on only one HP. Now use LOD. Now you still have IOL up.. Now your HR is .05 cast time, and it hits nice and now you have another HP up as HR provides HP, then LOD again... Rinse repeat, and I will tell you what.. I am hardly at all single target healing. Also keep in mind that mastery is a huge part in this for your illuminated healing (shields).. Im currently playing with mast vs crit atm.. Im not a very good writer at all, but I hope this helps some of the peeps having issues. I will admit, I didnt like it at first, but now... WOW. Im loving it. Ret is also bad !@#.. Im loving what Blizz has done with Paladins. All in all.. Holy Paladins were buffed for aoe healing.. Not nerfed at all.Boxerbill9 Dec 2, 2011
Dec 2, 2011 Ret priority changed? So with the Sanctified Wrath nerf, where does HoW fall into the priority of attacks now? Has Judgment moved ahead with the Censure buff?Dynomight6 Dec 2, 2011
Dec 2, 2011 Raid Finder Tier 2 Piece Do I give up my four piece T12 for the RF T13? Not sure if it would be better for dps.Arsôn3 Dec 2, 2011
Dec 2, 2011 Potential Protection Spec changes for MoP Before WotLK I never really played Protection, the Reck bombs were nice an all but for Vanilla and BC I was either Ret or Holy. WotLK changed all that, since it came out I have been a Prot Pally and loved it. WotLK took Prot Pallys in a good direction giving us Active abilities that matched the spec, as Divine Storm and Beacon of Light matched Ret and Holy respectively, Prot Pallies got Ardent Defender and Divine Guardian to name a few. It answered a lot of requests we made to Blizzard on more active spells for our class, that fit the roles of our class: Defense, Healing, and Support. I was hoping that this trend was going to continue but once Cata came out it seemed that Blizzard took a step backward in Pally gameplay, making our gameplay more passive than active like it was in Vanilla. Prot Pallys I feel got it worst. We lost BoS to a passive ability and cost us in our support role and we lost Holy Shield (for a long time), these changes I feel cost the spec a huge part of its character. Look at Holy and Ret, a number of active spells that fit the theme of the spec, look at Prot most of our spells there now are offensive in nature. The Prot Spec is supposed to be about defending our allies and ourselve, only two spells match that theme: Ardent Defender and Divine Guardian. Going through a Strath one day I noticed all I did was attack, it seems to me that Prot is almost like another Ret. So my suggestions for Prot Paladins in MoP, for review: I think we need to trade out Prot's offensive abilities, save for Avenger's Shield for new defensive spells that fit the Protection Spec. In MoP Ardent Defender (for now) is a Talent and not a spec spell, so that opens up a spot and since Divine Guardian follows the theme of the spec it stays that leaves three openings for Protection themed spells. -Bring Holy Shield back, as it was in WotLK. It was a very useful spell and it is one piece of a combo when used with the next spell I am suggesting. -Blinding Shield- A spell that was might have been but was not included when Cata was released, it creates a shield (or just a spell) that does damage and blinds opponents. This version does purely defensive, no damage at all. It blocks attacks, magic and physical, blinds oppenents in front of you and when used right after a successful Holy Shield hit, does a lot of damage and knocks down your target. The best part, this spell can be cast on allies as well as the caster and has a range of 30 yards. This replaces Hammer of the Righteous. Finally: Uther's Redoubt- Caster encases themself or ally in Holy Armor that reduces physical damage by 25 percent for each charge of Holy Power and each time the recipient is struck in combat there is a 25 percent chance (with each charge of Holy Power) that the attacker will gain a debuff charge that will strip the attacker of all active buffs once four charges are gained. Replaces Shield of the Righteous Just some observations and suggestions looking for feedback from my fellow Prot PalliesGallen0 Dec 2, 2011
Dec 2, 2011 Holy Pally BoAs Howdy everyone! I decided to level my pally strickly by pvp this time around. I don't have any BoAs to my name and have been reading how they dominate in lower lvl PvP. I was wondering in which order should I obtain my BoA Weapon(Justice), Shoulder(Honnor), Shirt(Justice), trinkets(Justice). I figure the trikents will be the last thing I need but as for what order for weapon and armor idk. I'm currently sitting at 2.1k honnor. Thanks!!!Doldak8 Dec 2, 2011
Dec 2, 2011 how I use beacon of light Want to share some secret of beacon of light. Maybe some of you already knew this, but many might not. I like the healing style that swap beacon between dps while healing tank. Many time if 2 ppl are injured, you want to switch beacon on one of them, but Beacon global cooldown will delay your heal, which could be deadly. Another time while you casting a 2 seconds heal, some ppl injured during the casting, you would hope you had put beacon on that person before you casting the heal. All above situation are annoying. Here is the solution. I don't know if you noticed there is a noticeable delay between the main target heal and beacon heal. I don't know how long, maybe less than 0.5 second. Yes, if you swap beacon before the beacon heal lands, guess what the new beacon target will get heal. That is, you can cast a heal onto a injured target, then decide who should get beacon for this heal, and after the heal lands, before beacon heal lands, swap the beacon. It only works with heal that has a cast time, not working on instant heals. Hope that helps. Releezee0 Dec 2, 2011
Dec 2, 2011 The new Ret is too good to be true So I have ret as an OS for 1 tank fights, so last night I had to switch for quite a few bosses and I just got to say the buff is amazing. Before I would be somewhere around 24-27K on a stand still fight, now I'm doing like 30k+, I actually got top damage on a few attempts. Is this a dream? Am I going to wake up and we'll have been nerfed again?Darthelmet25 Dec 2, 2011
Dec 2, 2011 prot weapon enchant im ret but also os prot. the question i have is it worth it to use windwalk on a ctc capped pally who specs for the 15% movement speed as well. my reasoning behind this is the extra 400 dodge rating would yes be pusihng dodge higher and some block out of the ctc but at the same time its unbalancing my parry/dodge for drs. so really i was just wondering what some good prot pallys have to say about this, lose the enchant for the extra dps of landslide?Funkymonk5 Dec 2, 2011
Dec 2, 2011 Holy pally help My os is holy and though I have not healed outside of pvp in a while I am trying to get back into pve healing. I am looking for any help or information about gemming, reforging and stat priorities. I know I am currently logged off in my Prot spec and gear. I am just looking for general holy pally help and information. Thank you.Oneofmany0 Dec 2, 2011
Dec 2, 2011 T13 Prot 2 Piece Is it worth swapping 2 points from PoJ into Arbiter of Light and switching from 50 mastery to boots to Lavawalker to make up for the run speed loss?Pugpug7 Dec 2, 2011
Dec 1, 2011 Healing 4.3 Heroics Hello everyone! I am curious how you are all feeling about healing in the new 4.3 heroics. I'm having a few "problems" and want to compare notes with you guys. Overall, I'm enjoying this patch and looking forward to jumping into the LFR once my ilvl is higher, but for now, I'd like to improve as much as I can, (so any comments about my gear or whatnot are welcomed). 1. Judgement: It's a user-error. I'm still fighting the urge to judge every 8 seconds, and miss the 15% base mana we used to get back. I suppose 30% of spirit is nice too, but just a change I'll have to get used to. 2. Holy Radiance: I'm reading that other holy paladins are loving this ability in its current form, though I am having a hard time AoE healing with it. Maybe my groups are too spread out or my gear still needs to be improved. And the big one: 3. General healing: I don't know if it's just the groups and tanks I'm getting, but I feel like I have to use Divine Light a lot more now; as a result, I'm running out of mana faster than I'd like. Again, do you guys think this is a gear problem on my end, or a problem on the group's end (DPS standing in fire, tank without mitigation, etc)?Arnis14 Dec 1, 2011
Dec 1, 2011 1h mace and helm transmog What do you guys suggest I transmog my helm and one handed mace into?Gilric4 Dec 1, 2011
Dec 1, 2011 Ret T11 2-Piece Bonus or 4.3 Dungeon Gear? Suppose I pick up the helm and shoulders from the 4.3 dungeons. Should I use those and replace the 359 helm and shoulders I have on? The strength and better stats say yes but the loss of the 10% increase to TV makes me think twice. Any advice? Thanks. Also, while waiting for the T12 4-pc would I be better off with the 4.3 chest piece with haste and crit than with the T12 chest piece with haste and expertise given that I can easily reach the 16 exp cap?Atreus5 Dec 1, 2011
Dec 1, 2011 Gear Wishlist for Retribution Pally? Hey guys havent played Wow in a few months... where can I get gear for my ret pally? Since this new patch seems like theres new stuff can anyone list their gear for me?Caliann3 Dec 1, 2011
Dec 1, 2011 Play ret in 4.3? what do you all think of switching to ret in 4.3? I was just reading the notes and idk but it seems to me that ret is the way to go. But, i also noticed there were some good tanking changes as well. idk love to see feedbackDenooter7 Dec 1, 2011
Dec 1, 2011 A question about gear When this transmogrification thing came out i knew i wanted to use my level 60 pvp gear from now until eternity. Apparently blizzard has deceived everyone again. So it is not possible. My question is does anyone know of any sets, that resemble or come close to truesilver gear? I know there is imperial plate, but i always associated that with warrior then anything else.Sworoth0 Dec 1, 2011
Dec 1, 2011 Sooooooooo..... Is anyone else having a tougher time to finish off an enemy that can heal themselves, heck not even healing themselves just finishing them off. Also on a side note did they change judgement so you have to select your target in order to cast it. Instead of auto attacking with it by selecting the nearest target, or is it a bug? If intended anybody know a good macro to make it like it was?Johnhywind9 Dec 1, 2011
Dec 1, 2011 transmog sets what are your cool transmog sets?Blite1 Dec 1, 2011
Dec 1, 2011 Looking for a new healing class. The more I move up in heroics, the harder it's getting to heal on my main (85 pally). How is shaman healing these days? Looking to mainly raid and do heroics but pvp is high up there too.Toonny4 Dec 1, 2011
Dec 1, 2011 4.3 Trinkets Which of the two trinkets should I use as a retribution paladin and why? Would appreciate some help, thanks! Essence of Eternal Flame License to Slay Varo'then's Brooch Rosary of Light Atreus3 Dec 1, 2011
Dec 1, 2011 Transmog? I knew we would need the old gear that we wanted our new gear to look like, but who actually keeps all their old gear in hopes that one day they might let me use it again with I figured I would beable to buy the Judgement armor, since thats my fav, with gold or points and use it in the Transmog but no, I was supposed to hold on to that t2 set all this time so I could use it on BlizzDeoin16 Dec 1, 2011
Dec 1, 2011 What should I buy with VP? I'm worried about buying any of the T12 pieces because theres an equivalent item that drops for all of the slots in the new 5 mans. What would be the safest piece to buy?Revika12 Dec 1, 2011
Dec 1, 2011 Gearing up for lvl 80 questing.... Yeah, lvl 80, not 85. Is there any kind of special gear I should take note of to get in any dungeons or quests I should look out for that will "help" me quest in Cata zones when I reach lvl 80? Or shall I just pick up every blue I randomly get?Lithanos1 Dec 1, 2011
Dec 1, 2011 No Paladin changes in the hotfix patch but every other class had something added or fixed. Was kinda hoping blizz saw its way when they utterly destroy and removed HoW from paladin toolbars.Frelikk5 Dec 1, 2011
Dec 1, 2011 Protection Paladin 4.2 firelands gear list Normal mode Cloaks Mantle of Patience : Elemental Bonds: The Vow Durable Flamewrath Greatcloak : Avengers of hyjal rep Rings Theck's Emberseal : Firelands BoE drop Lylagar Horn Ring : Vendor Varlan Highbough Nemesis Shell Band : Vendor Varlan Highbough Deflecting Brimstone Band : 1250 Valor points Adamantine Signet of the Avengers : Avengers of hyjal rep Necks Fireheart Necklace : Vendor Zen'Vorka Stoneheart Necklace : 1250 Valor points Firebound Gorget : Firelands BoE drop Weapons Elementium-Edged Scalper : Blacksmithing BoE Unbreakable Guardian : Blacksmithing BoE Obsidium Cleaver : Firelands BoE drop Mandible of Beth'tilac : Beth'tilac Shields Shard of Torment : Baleroc Helms Helm of Blazing Glory : Baleroc Immolation Faceguard : Tier token drop from Ragnaros Shoulders Spaulders of Recurring Flame : Alysrazor Pauldrons of Roaring Flame : Ragnaros Immolation Shoulderguards : Tier token from Majordomo Staghelm Chest Immolation Chestguard : 2200 Valor points Carapace of Imbibed Flame : Beth'tilac Bracers Ricket's Gun Show : Vendor Damek Bloombeard Gigantiform Bracers : 1250 Valor points Bracers of Regal Force : 1250 Valor points Bracers of the Fiery Path : Majordomo Staghelm Gloves Eternal Elementium Handguards : Blacksmithing BoE Flickering Handguards (Random stats) : Lord Rhyolith Immolation Handguards : 1650 Valor points Waists Girdle of the Indomitable Flame : Avengers of hyjal rep Uncrushable Belt of Fury : Shannox Legs Legplates of Frenzied Devotion : Shannox Lavaworm Legplates : Alysrazor Immolation Legguards : 2200 valor points Feet Mirrored Boots : Blacksmithing BoE Cracked Obsidian Stompers : Lord Rhyolith Trinkets Moonwell Phial : Vendor Ayla Shadowstorm Scales of Life : Firelands BoE raid drop Spidersilk Spindle : Beth'tilac Stay of Execution : Avengers of hyjal rep Relics Deathclutch Figurine : 700 Valor points Relic of Tortolla : Vendor Varlan Highbough normal mode set Helm: Helm of Blazing Glory Shoulders: Immolation Shoulderguards Neck: Stoneheart Necklace Cloak: Mantle of Patience Chest: Immolation Chestguard Hands: Immolation Handguards Ring1: Deflecting Brimstone Band Ring2: Adamantine Signet of the Avengers Waist: Girdle of the Indomitable Flame Wrists: Bracers of the Fiery Path Legs: Immolation Legguards Feet: Mirrored Boots Weapon: Mandible of Beth'tilac Shield: Shard of Torment Relic: Deathclutch Figurine Trinket1: Scales of Life Trinket2: Spidersilk SpindleMagnetic13 Dec 1, 2011
Dec 1, 2011 Holy Radiance in 4.3 ---Holy Radiance now has a 3.0-second cast time, no cooldown, and requires a player target. That target is imbued with Holy Radiance, which heals them and all group members within 10 yards instantly, and continues to heal them by a smaller amount every 1 second for 3 seconds. Oh dear.Lucreta116 Dec 1, 2011
Dec 1, 2011 Light of Dawn Thank you for the improved spell effect, I didn't see any notes seeing that they fixed it. Shoots more frontward, you see many small circles spinning around, I like. Thank you.Syyan5 Dec 1, 2011
Dec 1, 2011 did they nerf Beacon of light or buggy when i cast Beacon of Light on a target, whenever i get healed, the target also receive 50% of what i get healed. even heal from Seal of Insight and Protector of the Innocent. For instance, my Seal of Insight heals me 127 HP everytime i hit, the Beacon of light target also get 66 HP healed. right now, the target doesnt gain HP when i get healed from those 2 skills. he only gains hp when i cast heal spell(like Holy Light, flash heal and so on) on the party, not whenever i get healed. also, when i look at the Beacon of Light icon on the target, the description sometimes shows Devotion Aura or Blessing of the King. could that be the reason why the target doesnt get healed? by the way, Seal of Insight, it says it also restore 4% of my base mana. before, when i cast Judgement on an enemy, i always gain 200 mana. now, i dont see any blue number pops when i use that since the patch came out.Loktard2 Dec 1, 2011
Dec 1, 2011 Holy Radiance Free action bar space, wewtRoyal10 Dec 1, 2011
Dec 1, 2011 NERF ret Paladins I admit before they are a bit underpowered. Now it's just to much, anybody that places their face on the keyboard can be competitive. TO MUCH BLIZZ please try and find a balance where it's fair for all classes please.Xenaprincess10 Dec 1, 2011
Dec 1, 2011 Selfless healer as ret spec Whats your thoughts on Selfless healer to boost damage buff as ret? I noticed another ret pally today doing amazing dps and I asked him he said that was his secret. Creating a macro focus tank/ cast word of glory At three stacks of Holy power this increases damage by around 12 or 15% somthing like that. He said he keeps it up at all times. But I would need to put two points into it and not sure what to sacrifice those talent points on.Sinistar7 Dec 1, 2011
Dec 1, 2011 2 piece rocks Well tried first on my other paladin, got nothing, did a run on this one and got two piece tier 13. I can finally win duels, what more is there to say. I hope I'm not unlucky on my other paladin and run it every week with no luck. Real test is in arena, my other pally had a better team, so thats where I ideally want to test it. Anyone else liking the bonus? I noticed a slight delay on hte hp getting added after judge, but it was rather minor.Seoinage0 Dec 1, 2011
Dec 1, 2011 PvP forced to take PvE set bonus.. Hey guys just wondering if anyone else feels like it's a must to get the 2 piece PvE set bonus for use in PvP. In my opinion, the extra free holy power per 8 seconds would be invaluable for extra damage at the expense of resilience. Extra Holy Power generation means more TVs, easier to get Inquisition up and can have 3 Holy Power ready for a WoG every 10 seconds. Thoughts?Saintinel0 Dec 1, 2011
Dec 1, 2011 Prot T13 Set. I have to say, I'm really liking the patch so far. Got a few solid attempts in at the new raid and was looking forward to my T13. Until I actually looked at it. Is there some reason our tanking set has less stats than the DK and Warrior ones on the same slots? We're out 20 str, 12 hit and 10 avoidance on our gloves for example. Also, parry much? If I went for the 4 piece, which I pretty much have to if I want to get DG back to what it was pre-nerf, my parry is going to be well over my dodge, even after reforging. Can we talk about the 2 piece bonus too? 25% of my judgement damage as a shield, awesome. Except when you look at judgement damage. If I have full vengeance my judgement hits for about 16k. Without full vengeance (ie: any fight where I am not constantly taking damage, so all of them), I'm lucky to break 10k. We'll assume the higher number here, so 16k. With the 2 piece, every 8 seconds I get a shield for 4k. So every 8 seconds I can completely absorb 1 hit from a lvl 85 nonelite mob. I appreciate the effort, but perhaps make the shield a flat number (perhaps just 5k?), instead of based on damage. As it is now, it's even more worthless if I have no vengeance up. I am happy that the warrior 2 piece was brought more in line with ours, as when it was first announced the bonus heavily favored them.Ladynishi3 Dec 1, 2011
Dec 1, 2011 Retribution PvP Hello fellow paladins, I am currently leveling this alt and I want to pvp as Ret at level 85 but I keep hearing people that say that Ret sucks... Is it only that they don't know how to play or are they trolls? They burst like hell when all the CDs are used at the same time and then they become useless, is that it? Just say something so that I keep that dream of kicking butts as a Ret pally pl0x D: Zealotry31 Dec 1, 2011
Dec 1, 2011 Seal of Insight broken? Whenever I use Judgement even with Seal of Insight up I gain back 0 mana, anyone else noticing this?Antsy4 Dec 1, 2011
Dec 1, 2011 Speed of Light still 4 seconds?? Wasn't Speed of Light supposed to last 6 seconds with Divine Protection on a 30sec CD? We had 5 speed boosts a min, now we have 2. Considering everything, why was this changed back to 4 seconds. This a bug? Anyone know?Arche0 Dec 1, 2011
Dec 1, 2011 Ret PvP in 4.3 Does anyone know how we are being compensated for the huge loss to our burst that was sanctified wrath. I can't find any numbers on just how much SoT or 2H specialization was buffed but I doubt it will be enough to make up for the loss.Dynamight37 Dec 1, 2011
Dec 1, 2011 Holy Radiance is now... AMAZING!!! First of all, I would like to say that I am sorry for you PvP paladins who think this spell is bad. I can understand how in Arenas its a major loss, since even if you have all 3 of your team stack (bad idea) it would still suck. Plus the loss of the speed increase has to hurt. However... THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING CHANGE I HAVE SEEN FOR PVE!!! Seriously, its so freaking awesome I can't put it into words. I raid 10m, and last night we went into DS without knowing any boss strats at all (we thought 4.3 was dropping next week so we didn't look any of them up). Long story short, we downed the first 3 bosses, with each bosses never taking more than 3 attempts to kill. We got one good shot in on boss 4 (stormcaller, w/e) but our tank had a family emergency and had to cut out early. For those who don't know, ALL of the first 3 bosses have phases where the entire raid stacks. Seriously, its the most beautiful thing I have ever seen as I began to spam HR during high AoE phases. For those first 3 kills, HR accounted for at least 25% of my healing, if not more. For those who don't know how to use it, let me give you some tips. 1) ONLY cast HR if you have multiple people stacked. If your raid is spread at all, don't do it. If you have at least 3-5 people in the stack, its safe to cast. Any less than that and you are better off casting HL/DL 2) Don't cast HR on the same person multiple times. The HoT that HR puts on is amazing, and if you cast it on one person more than once you will override the HoT. You should target, cast, then switch. This will help you a lot since you will have multiple HoTs out at one time, even if that overlap is only for a few seconds. 3) If you are stacked and are looking for an AoE rotation, we Finally have one!!! Basically, its this HR -> HS -> HR -> LoD The reason you throw HS in there is because you are shooting for a Infusion of Light Proc. Since HR generates HoPo now, you can charge up 3 HoPo very quickly and dump it in a LoD. Why use LoD you may ask? Well, if you are casting HR, your raid should be stacked up, in which case your LoD is going to hit 6 (or 4 depending on Glyph) people for sure. The combined Beacon healing from 6 targets getting hit by LoD is significant, and can also keep your tank up while you are AoEing. I apologize to everyone who can't see how amazing HR is, or if your specific situation doesn't allow you to use HR to its full potential. However, I can tell you that HR is, without a doubt, the MOST amazing change I have seen for H-Pallys in the 5 years I have been playing this game (last 2 xpacs as pally).Pentecost11 Dec 1, 2011
Dec 1, 2011 Is 10-man 2 holy pally healing doable? Hey guys! I was wondering if it's currently doable to have 2 holy pallies in a 10-man. Am considering leveling a pally, but the raid's got a pally already. Otherwise I'll have to level a druid (I wanna have the tank / heal combo) Thanks!Nynn8 Dec 1, 2011
Dec 1, 2011 My god. Hammer of Wrath is half crit dmg now Getting 10K, 11K crits on every dungeon mob was fan-f-tastic. I wanted to cry today, running my first 4.3 dungeon, and it was like 4K with wings, might, everything. Sour times.Dubtronic15 Dec 1, 2011
Dec 1, 2011 where to go to level? It's been a long while since I've played my paladin, and totally forgot where would be the best places to level? starting pali out around level 18. Are there any guides I can look at? Haven't found any as of yet.Eilana0 Dec 1, 2011
Dec 1, 2011 Gloves to go with the Imperial Plate set? I just cannot find a fitting glove for the set :(Elewood0 Dec 1, 2011