Paladin

Aug 12, 2011 Why is my damage low? On the Baleroc fight last night I only did 23k. I'd understand if my gear was meh, but I have 11077 attack power, 19.28 Mastery, 6.71% crit, and melee damage range of 6450-7931 thanks to a Heroic Skullstealer. I don't have 2pc T12 because Prot is my main spec and I have to gear that up first., though I do have 2pc T11. However my average iLvL is 381. Our last kill was just short of 5 minutes. I made optimal use of cooldowns, prepotted before pull and again during Heroism, and maintained about 95% uptime on Inquisition. Looking at WoL, I'm seeing Rets that are still using a 378 weapon doing 26-27k. Lots do have 2pc, or even 4pc of T12, but I can't see the bonuses giving me a 3-4k dps increase.Iambcomdeath8 Aug 12, 2011
Aug 12, 2011 Ret pvp problems and suggestions. I think its time for blizzard to actually look at ret paladins in arena for cata. Come on honestly, ret is pretty pathetic. Sure we have amazing burst and good off heals, but that doesn't matter at all if your slowed/snared the entire time. People say freedom, or cleanse. Freedom spell stolen, or your cced. Cleanse into oom?....lol. Long arm of the law is just horrible too. Then you get the other people who say, "you should have your team mates dispel, or cleanse stuff off of you." Yeah sure this does work most of the time, but what if your healer is cced and your being kited like a raid boss? Ret problems? 1. Not enough consistent damage. After we burst, our damage becomes the lowest out of all the other viable pvp-dps specs. 2. Hand of Freedom can be spell stolen and cleanse takes up too much mana. 3. Ret has no slows and long arm of the law becomes irrelevant after snares/slows. 4. Seal of Justice...yeah nuff said. 5. If you miss with Crusader Strike, or if its dodged/parried, it builds no holy power(Need holy power for zealotry and Templar's Verdict, some of our biggest ability's.) Suggestions 1. Reduce ret pally's burst damage slightly and buff ret's consistent damage a bit. This will make it so ret isn't useless after Zealotry/wings. 2. Have it so Hand of Freedom cannot be spell stolen. Have it so in the talent "acts of sacrifice" Cleanse's mana cost be reduced, 1/2 15%, 2/2 30%. 3. Merge seal of truth and seal of justice, to have it do the normal seal of truth damage and censure and no seal of justice damage. In addition your melee attacks have a 5% chance (per application of censure) to slow the target by 50% for 3 seconds. For those who say this is op, rogue crippling poison reduces speed by 70% every strike. 4. Allow Crusader Strike to give the paladin holy power if its dodged, or parried. I say this because some classes have ability's to increase dodge, or parry chance. I think these suggestions are fair, especially because of how ret has been maimed over the course of cata. Please don't think this is trolling or w/e, its what almost every ret pally pvper thinks. Please give your thoughts on my opinions :).Secondhour8 Aug 12, 2011
Aug 12, 2011 Is this correct? SoJ (Seal of Justice) Does not apply the slow effect if a target absorbs it. Is this the way it should be? Because when i duel Mages the only chance i have of keeping them in distance is with SoJ, however if they have shields on it doesn't apply it self (Such as the judgment SoJ dot doesn't go on the target i am attacking). I wasn't sure if this had ever been brought up or not. If it's not supposed to do that please fix. TY =D.Spawnfreitas6 Aug 12, 2011
Aug 12, 2011 Let me know how Im doing gemming/reforge wise Title sums it up, Looking for advice.Manbeard6 Aug 12, 2011
Aug 12, 2011 Tanking Addons What is a good list of Tanking Addons I can download to assist in tanking? I need to rework all of my addons but I've never looked into the tanking ones. I'm supposing DBM and Omen are required, but what else?Iridesecent1 Aug 12, 2011
Aug 12, 2011 Ret a support class? Hello, I here a lot about rets being a support class but for what reasons? Other than our insane off heals...Anaik7 Aug 12, 2011
Aug 12, 2011 HELP! (PvP) Hello everyone! I have a dilemma that I wouldn't normally like to share. Basically, I have three characters, a shaman, a hunter, and a pally at 85. I'm done with alt-syndrome, so I need to pick one of the three. This is what I want in a character, hopefully you can help me. I'd really appreciate any input. My options are (for PvP) Holy Pally, Ret Pally, Prot Pally, MM Hunter, BM Hunter, Elemental Shaman, Enhancement Shaman, and Resto Shaman. First of all, I know I need to distinguish between a dps and a healing class. Hopefully you guys can help... First and foremost, I want to get 100k HKs. That has been my goal since late BC, and because I've jumped characters I haven't come close to my goal. Second, I really want a class/spec that can hold its own in 1v1 PvP. Whether in duels or worldPvP, I don't want to play a class that doesn't stand a chance against others (lol elemental shaman). I want a class that people don't mess with, and when they do, I want to be able to kill them. I'm not asking for an easy fix, just something that's actually viable. Third, I want to be needed in arenas and rBGs. Whether 2s, 3s, or 5s, it doesnt matter. I feel like people don't want an elemental shaman anymore. Please help me. My fate in WoW rides on your comments. Please don't be an !@#. Asator10 Aug 12, 2011
Aug 12, 2011 PvP How do you play Ret/Rogue 2's? Any tips?! Thanks!Cherwin6 Aug 12, 2011
Aug 12, 2011 New Pally Hi, I'm going to make a new pally pretty soon and I was wanting to tank with him. I was curious as to which race I should make him (something alliance as my guild is huge on alliance) and also what heirlooms for tankingPjerelly5 Aug 12, 2011
Aug 12, 2011 What class do you fear .... Or have the most trouble with in pvp ? Shifts36 Aug 12, 2011
Aug 12, 2011 Question about SoTR and Tanking... Slightly confused by the sticky for tanking, I know it says SoTR > All but does it imply using it every time CS is down with only 1 HP or does it mean don't use it until you have 3 HP every time?Rhazecow3 Aug 12, 2011
Aug 12, 2011 Bracers of Imperious Truths? Anyone find it odd that the ilvl 378 bracers from Valor Points are the exact same model as the 359 ones that drop from Cho'gall? I know you don't see your bracers but it's kind of weird to see all the red fiery looking gear and then see that. Do you guys think this was an oversight or an intentional use or old models? http://www.wowhead.com/item=71260Tanoran4 Aug 12, 2011
Aug 12, 2011 Why do ret's still have to share pvp boots? I dislike not matching a HUGE AMOUNT. Also, what belt should I get ;w;... cruelty?Arixyle9 Aug 12, 2011
Aug 12, 2011 Racial Paladin Mounts: Live the dream!! Tired of people whining about dwarf rams!? I sure am! So to ease the QQ I will make you a dwarf paladin ram. Dun Morogh Charger: ... Work in progress because I have NO IDEA what sort of armor a dwarf paladin would stick on a giant goat. Metal obviously, some fine cloth bits, maybe gold, LIBRAM... I'll figure it out.. maybe.... SUGGESTIONS!? Thalassian Strider: ... ELF LORE BE DAMNED, I WANT A HOLY CHICKEN. I should get more sleep lol.Lobster20 Aug 12, 2011
Aug 12, 2011 clcret am I bad for using this addonCallp5 Aug 12, 2011
Aug 12, 2011 Help a new ret paladin out I just turned 85 a few days ago.... I know my gear/reforging/gems/enchants/spec are all horrible and I will fix those before I go into heroics or raids (I have an 85 DK already and I know how to gear a melee class). But I do have a few questions on how a ret paladin runs that I hope you can answer. 1. EJ has two priority rotations listed, one says to use Templar's Verdict before Hammer of Wrath and Exorcism procs, the other says to use Templar's Verdict after those two. The stickies here say to use TV first so that's what I've been doing (plus it's easier), but when do you use one rotation over another? EJ mentions your gear level but doesn't give details. 2. I don't have any mods for retribution yet... one of the hardest things to do is figure out how long is left on Inquisition before I need to refresh it. Is there a mod out there that can give me that without me having to hunt for the buff icon? Maybe one that also shows my current holy power as well to make things simple. I did look at CLCRET but it looks like it give too much info and just tells you what to push next.... no offense but I'd rather rely on my own skill unless there was no way to do good DPS without it. Thank you for your help :)Garahon2 Aug 12, 2011
Aug 12, 2011 prot assessment trying to figure if theres anything wrong im doing with my gear,gemming,spec, or reforging. also wondering what are most worthwhile purchases with the current valor gear. Looloo5 Aug 12, 2011
Aug 12, 2011 Help me out here people. NEWB ALERT i havent been playing for very long and i can only seem to stay on one toon for a short amount of time before switching to an alt. i have started this prot pally because i was tired of waiting for dungeons, and going in as a tank is an insta que. unfortunately i enjoy pvp but i think that i fail epically when it comes to it. i have duel spec to RET so i can do damage during the BGs. just recently i played one on Arathi Basin and by the end of the match i had 6 kills 6 deaths and around 60k damage done all together. there happened to be another ret pally in the bg that had 35kills and 6 deaths with nearly 400k damage when all was said and done. i know my guy is still low lvled and i have crap gear but can someone help me out here... whats good gear to go for? best rotation and things of that sort would be some great help. thanks in advance.Myfirsttank1 Aug 12, 2011
Aug 12, 2011 Ret PvE seal? I'm curious what seal is best, Righteousness or truth. I've seen pallies use both. Or is it based on what fight/situation you're in?Splurge6 Aug 12, 2011
Aug 12, 2011 UI Mods Still pretty new to the game but I cant stand the stock health bars for myself and party members. http://www.twitch.tv/samk920/b/292242101 the one in this video seems pretty good if anyone can tell me what its called =DMarawyn3 Aug 12, 2011
Aug 12, 2011 SoTA & BM, Any Way for a ret to slow a demo? First off, Trolls will read the title and say, SEAL OF JUSTICE DUH!, Thanks i already know, that, unfortunately even with justice they will outrun you, it doesnt sound correct, but it is. Between peels, and the 5 second lag time between hitting it, and it applying. Its already too far. you wont catch it by the time the 10 second wears off. Another problem with justice is, You can run straight at a demo, it can ride right through me, I will attempt to spam crusader strike, and it will go so fast that a hit wont even register, Thats with 100ms. Its odd, but it happens frequently. So i raise the question. Because i need 26 wins of strand for BM that i've been slowly, slowly slowly grinding through the years, cause i didnt want to stab myself grinding it hardcore..... ....... Is there a way a ret paladin can slow a demo? Items, weapon enchants? (that work at 85?) consumables, elixers. Whatever. I pretty much Need to drive a demo, or team up with a dk/rogue in a strand to make any sort of impact. I have a TON of pvp gear and pve gear, and skill but it doesnt matter if a demo rides by you (waving and laughing) at 200% run speed. Any advice or tips, to make a grind fun and enjoyable?Legwens10 Aug 12, 2011
Aug 12, 2011 If blizz was to buff ret pallies they should? Alrite well as the topic asks, lets say blizz looks at ret pallies and feels they need a buff what would you like to see? Bare in mind changes would effect both pvp and pve. Would it be something as minor as increased weapon damage: Crusader strike now does 150% as opposed to 135% TV now does 290% weapon damage instead of 275% Would it be something as drastic as another source of holypower/more holy power? Judgement now grants 1 charge of holy power Holy wrath now grants a charge of holy power Should blizz increase the % of divine purpose? Just lend me your thoughts, if you where in charge of buffing ret what would you do?Burly44 Aug 12, 2011
Aug 12, 2011 paladin race/spec/profession? i was reading through a lot af forums and was looking for the best answer to my question. but im stuck on two choices BE/holy,prot/jemming and mining or tauren/prot,ret/herb and inscription? which would be the best for pvp and money?Gamgee2 Aug 12, 2011
Aug 12, 2011 prot spec extremely slow This started after 4.2 came out, now whenever I use my prot spec, i get severe lag while trying to turn around. I press the key to turn and it takes 2 or 3 seconds then it turns. This makes it very hard to fight. This ONLY happens while I am fighting and it ONLY happens while I'm in prot spec. Even if I'm just using CS to attack and no special moves. As soon as my fight is over everything is back to normal fast response time. Has anyone else had this problem? I have turned off all addons, and again this only happens on this toon in this spec. Øpëth8 Aug 12, 2011
Aug 12, 2011 Prot pvp ftw holla if ya like throwing shields down casters throat in bgsBorado52 Aug 12, 2011
Aug 12, 2011 Prot or holy pvp First - from the answers on my previous post, I'm definitely going either Holy or Prot to team up with my Prot friend at lvl 70 for 2v2. Currently, I am MS prot for tanking and OS holy - though I haven't healed that much due to groups/people that love to run way ahead. I'd probably heal sometimes at level 70 if my friend and I run instances, so that'll help me get used to playing holy. My question is: Would it be better to go prot, or holy and use exorcism? If I go prot, I would use this build from the sticky (minus the pts outside protection) http://www.wowhead.com/talent#sZGrMcRzdRRucbG:szcVdzmMz Not sure what I'd do for holy, except definitely get Denounce and Blazing Light - and I can't find a holy pvp guide.Iamachilles6 Aug 12, 2011
Aug 12, 2011 Prot viable in pvp? Hey, I'm a 63 prot pally and loving it, just wondering if it is still viable later in the game, cause some people have been telling me otherwise.Marawyn12 Aug 12, 2011
Aug 11, 2011 Be your best. RET PVP We've all been there. Maybe you're in the arena, maybe it's a BG. You find yourself playing against another Ret. Although you are similarly geared, you are better than this random ret. You provide the optimal damage, the right CC/Stun/Interrupt at the right time, and the right offheals. The total package. Let's talk strategy. I want to know what you do that gives you an edge over the sea of random rets out there. I'm sure we are all very aware of the limitations of our class, but let's try to focus on making the most out of our abilities that we do have. Maybe somebody just might learn something from this. I'll start... First and foremost I want to talk about mobility. You've gotta lose the keyboard turning. Spend as much time as possible behind your target and constantly run through them. I like to do figure 8's. I also recommend unbinding the S key from its orginal use. Get your cleanse and hand of freedom on easily accessible keys and your uptime on the target will be drastically improved. I really don't think most rets make enough use out of Hand of Sacrifice. The ability to take the edge off of a team's burst in arena is amazing. Couple it with the fact that it keeps you from being chain CC'ed for the duration is even better. Just a few of my thoughts. I look forward to reading yours.Samous8 Aug 11, 2011
Aug 11, 2011 Are we still on Top? By now many of us have several classes that we play on a regular basis, and typically one we call our main. I just wonder on the census results if it is somewhat skewed because we all have a paladin. Census tells us that paladins are the most popular class, but do you guys think those paladins are the main toon from each account? And to the topic, using this logic what is the class you see the least? my 4 85s are Druid, Shaman, Paladin, Warlock. (in order of most to least played for me). Let's do this, Most Tank? Least Tank? Most Melee? Least Melee? Most Caster? Least Caster? Most Healer? Least Healer?Triplelindy0 Aug 11, 2011
Aug 11, 2011 Holy [PvP] Question This may sound a bit silly coming from a holy Paladin, but just how offensive can you be expected to be as a healer? Now, I should preface this by saying i do not expect to be "magelike," although i would like to be able to do more than live till i go oom in a 1v1 world PvP situation. My questions are... 1. what kind of damage can i expect out of holy shock/exo w/ a 34/4/3 spec @ 85 ilvl 370ish gear? 2. Is a more offensive build a gimmicky build for 2's and has no real staying power in 3's,5's and rBg's? 3. Does personal survivability greatly diminish by not taking and/or maxing our self haling talents divinity, protector of the innocent and enlightened judgments? 4. Lastly, seeing as how HP is our bread and butter talents like blessed life (1/2) and pursuit of justice (2/2) are very appealing for the free HP charges. Would it be more beneficial to capitalize on free HP charges and forgo points in divinity for less effective heals? ie...(31/3/7) Im torn here, cause it seem like we double dip from divinity. Thnx in advance...Doncandy1 Aug 11, 2011
Aug 11, 2011 Why not prot pvp?? I always hear that protection (pally) pvp isnt viable.. I know im only 72 but im much better in prot than ret when it comes to pvp. It seems I have more damage output. And i know I have far greater survivability. Not to mention i generate holy power a lot faster. Does all this change at 85?Xile3 Aug 11, 2011
Aug 11, 2011 Holy Paladin pvp oom Alright so I don't know if anyone remembers my post asking for some holy pally advice.. but I'm gonna need some more advice.. I am constantly going oom in pvp... I am casting judgement every time it's on cooldown.. I just don't know what to do.. Are hpallys known to go oom or am I doing something wrong?Gayhem6 Aug 11, 2011
Aug 11, 2011 Ele shamans. Not that duels matter much, but is it possible to beat a competent ele shaman in a duel as ret? Purge wings, they run just as fast as us while casting and we cant slow them, they have more insane burst than we do. I just cant seem to stay on one. Is this a possible fight to win 1v1 if they have a clue what they're doing?Kontos29 Aug 11, 2011
Aug 11, 2011 aura mastery The fact that our raid CD... resistance aura with AM doesn't work on fights like HM beth'tilac seems like complete crap to me. I hate it. Should i be offering my guild to switch me with a healer with a raid CD for phase 2 because i feel like besides raw HPS im attributing nothing. And a druid/disc priest would contribute more for this fight. Why would they make the aoe damage not resistible anyway? it just doesn't seem right : / Marical3 Aug 11, 2011
Aug 11, 2011 Judgement Grey. Unable to use. I logged in today and saw that Judgement was greyed out on my action bar. When i try to use it it says ability not ready even tho its not on CD. I cant find a way to fix it.Ladormrath16 Aug 11, 2011
Aug 11, 2011 Ret paladin DPS problem. How is my DPS still doing bad? I finished gemming, glyphing, and enchanting my gear and still pretty low for my Avg. Ilvl being 357 doing 11k dps average is pretty bad In my opinion. Most people I see do 15k and above :(. I try to keep up Inquisition all times use Templar verdict when 3 holy power and use crusader strike everytime up until 3 holy power for Templar hit. Sounds OK. See no problem. Check Out My Armory!Xanaths61 Aug 11, 2011
Aug 11, 2011 Exorcism, how to use it? So, I was on the Pali PvE guide trying to up my dps and found a priority list of moves to use: Inq > CS > HoW > Exo > TV > J > HW > Cons Inq > CS > TV > HoW > Exo > J > HW > Cons I keep trying to use them in order of importance, but i quickly go OOM when I try to fill the gap when my CS and TV (3 holy power) is on cooldown with Exorcism but it costs 7k mana and as a ret pali my mana pool is pathetic. So should it only be used when it procs for free? If so, what should I use as a filler when CS and TV (3hp) are on cooldown? Any help would be great.Ocicat5 Aug 11, 2011
Aug 11, 2011 What VP item to get? I know i'm getting my hands for tier 12 first to replace my 353 but what tier should I get 2nd? Legs or chest? If I get legs then I upgrade a 378 to a 378 purely to get 2 piece tier 12 bonus while keeping my tier 11 2 piece bonus too, but other way I lose the 2 piece tier 11 bonus to gain the tier 12 sets 2 piece and upgrade a 359 to a 378 too.Heket7 Aug 11, 2011
Aug 11, 2011 Prot FC I'm trying to help a friend look into Prot to be an FC in RBG's but I wasn't find much as far as gemming, chants, spec etc. Any help or advice with that would be greatly appreciated.Valkyrie1 Aug 11, 2011
Aug 11, 2011 PvP Trinket Recently i've looked at other ret paladin pvp trinkets and came across some using Apparatus of Khaz'goroth and Vicious Gladiator's Insiginia of Victory (proc trinket). Im curious as to why use the Apparatus? I understand that there is the base strength value which adds overall more damage. But with low crit rating would this trinket not take forever to stack up to lead to being available for a 5 stack on use with trinkets/CD's? Basically what i'm asking is why use the Apparatus of Khaz'goroth over the Vicious Gladiator's Insignia of Victory with its long ramp up time? How long does it take you to ramp up this trinket?Popmybuble5 Aug 11, 2011
Aug 11, 2011 Holy paladin question Chamalos2 Aug 11, 2011
Aug 11, 2011 Threat from dodge/parry? I'm seriously starting to think our guild's warlock is trolling me but... basically he started to argue with me that dodge/parry in some way generates threat. I've never ever heard of anything like this and off the top of my head the only things I think he could have confused it with would be reckoning, which is block only, although when I asked him about if that's what he meant he said that it wasn't, and then sanctuary, which is mana return, which I guess you could argue is indirectly threat, but not really given how little mana is an issue for us to begin with. He said it was in some patch notes at some point but I've never seen it and I read all the notes. I'm 99% certain that he's wrong, but who knows, maybe there was a change somewhere that was never mentioned, and was never implemented as any kind of tooltip or communicated. I can't possibly think of anything that could possibly boost threat through dodge/parry.Darthelmet6 Aug 11, 2011
Aug 11, 2011 Coming back to holy PVP I havent played in a while, what stats should I prioritize? Is mastery more useful then it used to be? Still worth it to reforge gear to spirit? I guess I'm going to grind the honor gear and hopefully start arena/RBGs.Mâson1 Aug 11, 2011
Aug 11, 2011 Ret DPS: The real story By now everybody has seen that now infamous graph that shows ret dps near the bottom of the dps pack and dead last among melee classes. However, the author of that graph freely admits that there is more to the numbers than meets the eye. Ret IS NOT as far behind as the graph would tend to show. I wanted to put this out there and beg for some sanity in these discussions about ret dps, and clarify some things that I don't think people understand about the data. The biggest thing to know about the graph is that it does NOT account for gear levels, it just drags together the averages of the top 600 parses for each spec, and then puts the data on a table. It is a fact that right now, compared to rogues and warriors, rets are not as high on the theoretical dps charts if each spec was played by a computer. This means that, in the best guilds where every player plays at near 100% capacity, ret pallies are being phased out in favor of these FOTM classes. That's how they do things, and it's how they win. However, this means that warriors and rogues will tend to have a lot more of the best gear than rets simply due to there being fewer of them at that level of gameplay, and it will push their numbers up, and the ret numbers down by contrast. This makes the gap between the specs seem much larger than it actually is. I think an even better example of this kind of artificially inflated divide is in the numbers for warlocks. Now, Destro is very, very far behind the other specs on that graph. Again, it's true that destro is the bottom of the three warlock specs, however, in the actual numbers department the gap is pretty small. It is large enough, however, that the highest end raiders will switch their spec to the best possible one in order to get the most out of their class. This is natural. However, these raiders, playing these specs at the highest levels, will naturally have more gear than your average destro lock who isn't into heroics yet. So you have a lot of affliction locks doing very very well on the top parses, and destro lagging far more than it would at equal gear and skill levels. Rets, of course, do not have other specs to switch into, so the divide is not as pronounced as it is with destro. The fact is: if you are that far behind other specs when playing your ret paladin: YOU ARE DOING SOMETHING WRONG. The biggest problem with ret's numbers right now is not that ret pallies are bad, it's that very small mistakes in gearing and rotation can lead to severe dps penalties. The solution is not to come here and beg for buffs, or ask for crazy things like making procs more predictable (doesn't that defeat the point?) and the removal of holy power, but to learn more about your class, get better at your rotation, and learn the fights (knowing when to move, when to switch targets, and when to use cooldowns to get the most benefit is a large part of being a successful melee dps in Cata content, regardless of class). Blaming your spec for bad dps is not an excuse that raid leaders like to hear, especially because you really are capable of doing competitive dps in a raid if you get better at your spec. Nobody ever improved by yelling at devs on forums that they don't read. The fact is, most of you do not raid at the kind of level at which ret pallies are truly being phased out for other melee specs. You're playing with semi-hardcore or casual guilds in which extra effort really does make all the difference. I would say that envelope-pushing rets in server first guilds have legitimate gripes about where they stand in relation to other melee specs, but for the rest of us, please, let's calm down and lend a little bit of perspective to this discussion. It's an important discussion, and it's one we should be having, but let's not let it get reduced to the level of "Ret dps is clearly broken, Blizz, make me the new combat rogue so people will take me to raids just because of my spec."Hammerlock38 Aug 11, 2011
Aug 11, 2011 Ret DPS (Heroic Ragnaros lol) At first I was like ... But now I'm all like ... Blizzard y u no give me sustained damage??Lobster52 Aug 11, 2011
Aug 11, 2011 Whats the point of Exp? I've always wondered whats the point of Exp cap, there are so many more important things a paladin should forge into like mastery, plus the SoT Glyph could be replaced with something better for dps. After all, I thought nothing can be dodged or parried if attacking from behind?Flamesburg5 Aug 11, 2011
Aug 11, 2011 Noobie Paladin questions im just coming back to wow and am wanting to play a paladin. i only played wow for a few months back in about 2007, so lots has changed since then. my questions are: 1) im going to be going totally solo. play time is sporadic between work and famliy, so grouping will be difficult. what talent tree should i put my points into? and how should i spend those points? 2) gear. what stats should i be looking for? example: stam over int, ot whatever. so what the order of the important stats would be great. 3) and lastly weapons. should i go with a 2-hander or 1-hand a shield? any other suggestions/tips anyone has would be greatly appreciated. any help for new pally would be great, thanks.Kertus5 Aug 11, 2011
Aug 11, 2011 AW + Zealotry? OK I keep getting mixed reviews... Some people say we SHOULD pop AW and Z together. Other paladins have told me NEVER pop them together? Which is it?Tomtanknheal20 Aug 11, 2011
Aug 11, 2011 Resil Set for FC Now that RBG has become a weekly regime, who's keeping their old PvP set and gemming resil as FC? I assume at most we'll be 4.5K resil?Speedlot3 Aug 11, 2011
Aug 11, 2011 Tanking Help Plz Hello, I recently started tanking on my paladin and I am taking so much damage it's insane. My bear has about the same gear level as my paladin (mabye worse), and takes WAY less damage. Healers are having to pull 12k hps in zul gurub/aman, I feel like I am geared and gemmed properly and I feel like I am using my cooldowns well, I don't understand why I take so much damage. If anybody can look at my armory or give me tips that would be appreciated. Thx in advance. Also I have no problem with aggro.Herculezz1 Aug 11, 2011