Sep 17, 2011 Recommended PvP Ret Builds. As topic suggests, any tips? Thanks.Yervant1 Sep 17, 2011
Sep 16, 2011 askmrrobot and stat weights My understanding has always been 'strength is king' for ret paladins. But when I used askmrrobot, it ranks strength 3rd in weight, behind 'MH Speed' and 'MH DPS'. I'm not even sure I know what those are...? And yes...I know I'm not currently hit capped. I just got Dwyer's Caber (put it in place of License to Slay) and was running some randoms on this spec, so the urgency to be hit capped isn't as urgent as it would be if there were my raiding spec.Colwynn2 Sep 16, 2011
Sep 16, 2011 Wings QQ... SURPRISE! i'm just going to QQ about how the animation is. have you ever wondered why when wings goes off it just like BAM gone. not like giant explosion. or zelda majora's mask wings disappear? or like shrink into your back then fade away... or how about the feathers fall off one by one? not just like YAY YOU HAVE DAMAGE- aw they're gone. point being... any chance of a fade away animation for it not just stop without a trace of it fading? would love to see a blue poster shut me down completely on the idea or at least tell me its been thought of but we're just too lazy to do it! :DRylanodory16 Sep 16, 2011
Sep 16, 2011 Double Post Feel free to delete.Ðj1 Sep 16, 2011
Sep 16, 2011 What 4.3 will say to ret paladins *shuffles papers* Mighlack1 Sep 16, 2011
Sep 16, 2011 Bubble Hearth Macro Is it still possible to make a bubble hearth macro? I tried /cast hand of protection /use hearthstone and it didnt workKowabungå7 Sep 16, 2011
Sep 16, 2011 AoE Grinding Been away from WoW for a few months and its been longer than that since I've AoE grinded on my paladin. Are prot paladins still awesome at it?Drixle1 Sep 16, 2011
Sep 16, 2011 If only... Pally T13 I found this on Devaint art... but man. Its a mix of Paladin tier 2, Druid tier 11, and Guardian of Ancient Kings.Ðj3 Sep 16, 2011
Sep 16, 2011 Hand of Sacrifice Macro One of the benefits of HoS is that it eliminates CC on me when cast. I know how to set up a HoS macro for arena but how would I use this in an RBG? I came across this macro and wondering if I am reading this correctly. Does this allow me to target my enemy, cast HoS, take the 30% damage but get CC relief? Hand of Sacrifice: #showtooltip hand of sacrifice /cast [help] hand of sacrifice; [target=focus, exists, nodead] hand of sacrifice If you have a friendly player targeted, this casts HoS on them. Otherwise this macro casts it on your focus target, if you have one. Agincourt3 Sep 16, 2011
Sep 16, 2011 @Class Feedback Thread So... the thread is capped. Any eta on a new thread opening? A lot of us still have feedback to give I am sure.Yaerius1 Sep 16, 2011
Sep 16, 2011 Quality of paladin healers? Hello. I am mainly a tank and have been thinking about raiding. When I look at the recruiting forums for a bunch of different guilds I always see people recruiting paladin healers. I remember hearing that paladin healers were horrible. Is that different now? My main question is simple. How is the quality of paladin healers nowadays? I know a bunch of it matters on the player and not the class. Thanks for checking out my post and hopefully responding with your feelings on how holy pallys are doing right now.Grayheart7 Sep 16, 2011
Sep 16, 2011 Looking for a Llane Paladin! I am looking for a Llane Ret Paladin to take me under his/hers wing to train me so I may pass the wisdom to others.Valden12 Sep 16, 2011
Sep 16, 2011 ret vs frost mage 1 v 1 = 100% lose? I'm no expert at PVP. I have been doing quite a bit of it lately. I've met some slippery hunters, but being that they're mostly physical, I can handle it most of the time. However, frost mages seem to get me every time. I can wear most of them down pretty far, but it feels like climbing a cliff most of the time. Anybody have any thoughts on this? I feel like spell steal alone ties my hands behind my back. Multiple stuns, snares, an instant cast that does unbelievable damage with no CD... Is it just me?Dushkup42 Sep 16, 2011
Sep 16, 2011 Hammer of the Righteous on single targets I've noticed a disturbing number of PuG paladin tanks using Hammer of the Righteous on single targets, either out of ignorance or laziness. I think I could count at least more than five in the last month. It bugs me, it really does, but what incited this I am wondering? Perhaps thinking that Hammer remains as it was in Wrath? I can't figure it out, and wondered if I was the only person seeing this anomaly. Needless to say I urge any of these people to swiftly switch to using Crusader Strike as it's a bad habit to have for any real raids where DPS might actually have a chance of pulling off of you (although with the threat changes it probably doesn't even matter anymore). So has anyone else noticed this and hopefully corrected this dreadful error?Prilosec15 Sep 16, 2011
Sep 16, 2011 Are ret paladins still BG heroes? If not, what is the new bg hero?Cerunrus23 Sep 16, 2011
Sep 16, 2011 For every Tier set... There is an equally ugly or uglier Paladin set. @Mages - wtf goggles?Kimikaro9 Sep 16, 2011
Sep 16, 2011 Changes for a More Focused Retribution Spec I’m recently back from a brief break, and excited to see Blizzard trying to get player feedback on a large scale to improve each of the classes. I have been playing paladin for some time now, lately focusing on daily quests and battlegrounds, and I’d like to share some of the thoughts I’ve had concerning the design of our class. As a warning, this is LONG, but I would appreciate feedback. The homogenization that has occurred in this expansion has given characters a lack of focus. Each class can at times feel like a diluted version of another. I believe that there are certain abilities each class must have to be successful, such as some form of interrupt or a master escape button, and I have no issues sharing some spells with other classes. When it comes to the specific class that I’m playing, however, I want the overall feeling to be unique. I want the spells to work together and to fit with the theme of the class. Equally important to me is that the “rotation” flow smoothly with minimal gap filling abilities. I must agree with many of the retribution rotation complaints - there really is no better word to describe our rotation than “clunky.” We are cursed with random intervals of downtime followed by equally random moments of too many buttons to push and cooldowns to manage. We have several attacks that serve no purpose but to fill the time between crusader strikes and templar’s verdicts. I don’t hate the holy power system, but I do think it has been poorly implemented. I think holy power fits the lore and feel of the paladin class well, but having one single target and one AoE spell to generate it consistently seems silly and it devalues the other abilities that I have. I don’t want to propose a total rebuild of the paladin class, I’ve relearned how to play my character enough times by now, but I also don’t see a few simple changes fixing my concerns. Below are some of the ideas I have to rework our abilities and the holy power system. I have tried to integrate each of the spells from our current “rotation” to this system in some way. I have not given damage or cooldown times thought in this post, only the function of certain abilities. I hope this can give a better sense of focus to the class. Seals I like the idea that AoE and single target attacks should be separate and I think choosing the seal you are using is a great way to differentiate between the two. I wonder if taking this system a bit further than its current implementation would help with the feeling that certain abilities are needed in the rotation regardless of how many targets you’re trying to hit, like holy wrath still being cast in the single target rotation. I’d like to try a system where each of your main attacks has a slightly different functionality based on the seal being used. For example, when you have seal of truth active, each of your abilities hit one target and apply the censure debuff, as it does now, but when you have seal of corruption active, your abilities will hit multiple targets. The change in functionality of a specific ability under each seal is discussed in that ability’s section below. Holy Power The system in its current form doesn’t work well because of the random generation and usage that our cooldowns and abilities create. I would like to see more abilities generate one charge of holy power and maybe charges of holy power slightly increase the damage you do. Nothing drastic or spending the holy power would make no sense, but a slight percentage increase in holy damage might help normalize our random damage. Judgment I feel like it fits our class and I want this to be our staple ability. With seal of truth activated, this ability will hit one target, generate a charge of holy power, and apply the “judged” debuff. Under seal of corruption, judgment will hit multiple targets, still generate one charge of holy power, and apply the “judged” debuff to each enemy hit. The “judged” debuff is what I would like to build the rest of the attacks on. I would like each of our spells to be modified when we are attacking a “judged” target. I will explain what I would like abilities to do, but I’m not sure of the best way to modify the spell. Maybe talents work best?Lanyx2 Sep 16, 2011
Sep 16, 2011 Ret Pala PvP Idea Hi, I think I speak from all ret pallies when I say that i'm sick of PvPing and right when I have prepared for a burst, and pop Avenging Wrath, it's purged/dispelled, or even SPELLSTOLEN. I think that making Avenging Wrath non-dispellable would be too overpowered for Low-end/High-end arena, so I thought about it, and I think that the best solution would be the following: When you pop Avenging Wrath to burst, you should receive two buffs; Avenging Wrath - 20% more damage/healing Hammer of Wrath (idk cant think of a name) When this is active, you can use Hammer of Wrath without the target being below 20%. The 20% buff should be able to be spellstolen/purged/dispelled, w/e. However, I dont believe that the Hammer spam should be able to be spellstolen. Hammer of Wrath wouldnt nearly be as powerful without the 20% damage, but it would still be a burst, but not a constant OP one. I spoke with my 2300 rated friend, and he said that he doesn't get as much burst as he would like, due to dispels and such in High End Arena, and I, not ever gotten past 1550 even, agree. Plz leave what you think about this below.Siwk35 Sep 16, 2011
Sep 16, 2011 Holy Power starvation I just tried out the PTR and I've seen various reports that our dps might have increased slightly (some claim it dropped), but point is, we will be holy power starved, A LOT (and on this part, everyone agrees). I don't know how, I seriously don't know how to make Blizzard listen to us on this one, but this Holy Power starvation will definetly be more of a nerf than a buff, as we believe was intended. I will stick with the idea of making Judgement always give us Holy Power, even if to balance out our dps they need to lower the damage of somethings (Exo and HoW, or slightly TV come to my mind). The gameplay will be even worse than it is now, with gigantic holes in the rotation and don't even get me started on PvP. If you think it's hard to get Holy Power to use our tools right now, wait until the patch goes live. So.. since I really don't know how to get Blizzard's attention on this matter, I'm just throwing this out here on the hopes people that do know how, will make it happen.Coelopa7 Sep 16, 2011
Sep 16, 2011 Heirloom weapon for prot paladin alt? Which should I get? Venerable Dal'Rend's Sacred Charge,Venerable Mass of McGowan,or Devout Aurastone Hammer?Insanityftw7 Sep 16, 2011
Sep 15, 2011 Am I geared enough for ZA/ZG Just like the title says, am I geared enough to tank ZA/ZG? If not, what do I need to replace? I know I'm using a DPS sword and belt and I'm currently working on getting the Elementium shield and belt. Also if my gems, reforges, and enchants need to be corrected please let me know. I would love to hear some feedback to help me out. Thanks ;)Fateslight6 Sep 15, 2011
Sep 15, 2011 Ret vp what should I buy Since it's time for me to start gearing up my ret spec what should I buy first? I have 3.6k vp right nowMagnetic1 Sep 15, 2011
Sep 15, 2011 Mogging help plz =) Im looking for a couple of things for my mog set. Im looking for a helm that matches the T1 set (yea I like it lol) without the weird pointy things on the head that match the set. Also Im looking for an Excalibur-like one handed sword (simple but elegant lol). Anyone suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks =)Jeterian5 Sep 15, 2011
Sep 15, 2011 Since I missed the Class Feedback Thread I hope someone from Bliz looks at this.... Especialy since there wasn't much feedback from Holy PvPers. ■What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both] Used to be both now main PvP ■If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other] All ■If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs] All ■What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters. Too easy to be CC'd. Too little of our own CC. Too easy to be kicked, pummleed, silenced, etc and made useless. Few Holy Power Options. No longer able to do melee damage as Holy. Most of our abilities are designed for in close (rebuke, holy Radiance, and hammer) but if we stay in the open we get CC/Silenced/bursted down. Only one situational HOT. ■What makes playing your class more fun? The ability to survive and heal my party/raid members while under pressure. ■What makes playing your class less fun? Being stuck in CC chains and watching my party/raid members die. ■How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.) The rotation is fine besides missing an important shield or HOT or both. ■What’s on your wish list for your class? More of our buffs unstealable. Mages are truely overpowered in Arena enough without them taking our bread and butter buffs. I want a damaging seal that increases melee damage via spellpower like seal of the righteous used to be. Exo sucks and sets us up to be locked out of ALL of our spells. Hand of Sacrifice. Longer duration. Shorter Cool down. Undispellable/Unstealable. I have always thought of Holy Paladins as a melee healer. Most of our abilities are designed as such. I would like to see our mechanics work towards this more. At the moment in arenas we are forced to play like shammies and druids (run, hide, and heal) and this does not work for us as well. Our overall survivability is basicaly on par with the other classes where i think it should be a bit better. I would also like Paladins game play simplified. Combine some abilities or remove some and make other longer duration. At the moment playing a holy paly feels like playing wack a mole. Every few seconds you have to wack a cool down just to stay alive or keep someone alive.... But after only a minute or so of doing that you have to wait and pray you dont get wacked yourself. ■What spells do you use the least? Light of DawnAerchon1 Sep 15, 2011
Sep 15, 2011 T12 Holy 4set bonus So... Does anyone else feel the range needs to be increased? It helps in stacking phases, other than that there is a lot of spreading out like on beth I am always on top, shannox I am following tank its kinda hard to try to stay 8yards within someone to get that extra heal, alysrazor I usually stay near worms for tank to intervate to me, baleroc it is sort of worthless, and rag we spend most of the fight spread out... So 2 fights it is pretty good at are major and ryo plus certain parts of toehr fights like the final phase of beth and shannox and stacking to kill the elementals on rag... I might sound greedy but 15yd range I think would be more useful. I heard from someone that they did increase it but tooltip just didnt change. But it barely does any heals and I know I am withing 15yds of ppl almost all the time. So, idk...Izoll6 Sep 15, 2011
Sep 15, 2011 Ret slow? So many rets are asking for a slow... what about updating Seal of Justice to act like a reverse Chains of Ice (DK)? Starts with no slow at all, then over time it builds into a 50% slow. Could still have the part where movement can't increase beyond walking speed. Doesn't seem too OP IMO...Rukmyrdan11 Sep 15, 2011
Sep 15, 2011 Can't choose what to transmog into Full tier 6 with and OR the set I'm wearing right now?Samadeb8 Sep 15, 2011
Sep 15, 2011 Simulationcraft and dps I rolled this guy to tank because, when it was relevant, we needed raid wall. Recently, I have been moved into a dps roll largely because I do not have a mic. That said, every week since they made the switch, I still tank every fight but two - Major D and Bale. When I tank, we generally one shot. When I dps, I can do about 18k. This is apparently an issue because I am being griefed about it. My GM ran Simulationcraft and it shows that I should pull 22k on a Patchwerk type fight. The 18k is from a Bale parse from last week and is not an overall number. I believe it is representative of my single target dps. I have never done 22k single target. Ever. I use ClCret for my rotation and wowreforge for my gear. I do not have the head enchant because I leveled this guy to tank and with heirlooms leveled so fast I don't have the rep (I am working on it). I prepot. I practice on dummies. I know the "rotation," such as it is. I do not die or stand in the bad stuff. I am at a loss about this whole dps issue. Any ideas?Parcival3 Sep 15, 2011
Sep 15, 2011 Recommended enchants? Hi all, Now that I'm getting close to level cap I'm looking into how to get the best gear setup for my Ret pally. I will be doing PVE, soloing, and some raids. I don't see myself PvPing much. This is my first toon, but from what I read, to go PvP I should be a rogue, hunter, or frost mage, so that's out for now. So can some folks make recommendations for the best enchants for each slot? I wil dual spec prot, so I will have a shiled and one-hand weapon for that. Any help there would also be great. Thanks! Graythorn2 Sep 15, 2011
Sep 15, 2011 Heirlooms for a Holy pally? For my next toon i was going to make a holy pally and i am not sure what heirlooms i should buy for him? Atm i am not honored with my guild (I was having problems with my old Guild so i left) so i cant buy the level 10 guild heirlooms but it would still be nice if you listed them.Zergoth1 Sep 15, 2011
Sep 15, 2011 Wishlist for 4.3 Retribution Post your wishlist or idea that you want for 4.3 or future patches. -Holy wrath- the paladin spin around /hairflip and send out a wave of divine storm that heals and damage in a straight path up to 15-20 yards. sbed time, i will finish this later tonight. Trinthakiz25 Sep 15, 2011
Sep 15, 2011 Advice please. So ive had about 2 paladins at max lvl and this one on its way. thing is each have a holy and tank spec (one pvp one pve). I've feared ret for so long but im tired of going around the world doing 5k steady everywhere at prot and holy is a joke to try and daily in. Any advice in where i can get over the fear of being a glass cannon? i havent been ret since BC leveling days and once 70 ive been prot. Throught wolk and i got over fear of healing in cata finally. Long winded question short, Should i even consider going ret or prot with vengence in azeroth should be enough? id like to try ret pvp and pve but seems like after 20 secs into fight were nothing and burst is nice in pvp..Healmachine1 Sep 15, 2011
Sep 15, 2011 Idea for steady pally dps I posted this idea in the pally suggestion thread but its quite obvious it was overlooked by about everyone. I'd like some feedback, pros cons etc. I heard somewhere that sancitifed wrath was being changed where you could no longer cast HoW duringit. While I believe this is just rumor I began thinking how bad this would be for ret dps in pve, because it would only happen because of balance in pvp. Well I came up with an idea that kinda snowballed into changing something else also. Sorry if this will get confusing. The goal of this is to be less CD/proc dependant. First ok to take the place of the HoW burn, replace it with a mastery buff by .3/.6/.9 increase to the 2.1%. This would buff mastery to 3% there by covering the massive dps loss of HoW burns. OP some people are screaming right now but heres the kicker. Put a diminishing returns on mastery. At what point you might ask... Lets change to prot spec for a sec. There is dr on dodge and parry at 21.06% each, add those together it is 42.12%. Subtract that from the CTC max which is something like 102.6%. So somewhere around 60% mastery covers the rest of the CTC. This is the point dr should set in for mastery. So to make ret more interesting and to cover dps loss, I buff my mastery up to the point where i reach the dr then reforge the rest to crit. this of course would affect tanks greatly also, soooo I'll probably be flamed for this idea. Even if HoW isnt changed, I believe this idea has some potential behind it anyways. real feedback would be appreciated, not just flaming. Even hope to hear from a blue on this whole subject too. Khyberous7 Sep 15, 2011
Sep 15, 2011 Pally mount question Posted this in general first by accident. Ok I understand why Taurens and Draenei got new pally mounts. Basically it was because of their size. However it was also explained lore wise that they are not part of the silverhand. Going with the lore logic, why do be's have horses still? They're blood knights, not silverhand. And on that note what part of being a part of the silverhand requires horses? Dwarves on a horse is pushing it. Pally ram mounts would make more sense size wise like the Tauren and Draenei. Be's should have their pally chocobo "llamas"(win to person who understands this reference). No part of the lore makes a horse absolutely necessary, atleast no part of the lore on a level of such importance that has not been twisted already.Khyberous16 Sep 15, 2011
Sep 15, 2011 What lvl is needed to go back and solo MC? I'd like to go back and get the T1 armor set in time for 4.3 and I'm currently level 77 and protection spec'd. Think I could go do MC solo?Zatadin8 Sep 15, 2011
Sep 15, 2011 Deathclutch Figurine? Why do people use this? I've tried it out on my paladin and it's a loss in CTC compared to the 359 relic. I know it has more stamina, but is that really worth it?Pwnpie3 Sep 15, 2011
Sep 15, 2011 Raid solo list please (for ret preferrably) I am wanting to run some old content, most likely solo, mostly raids, my question is which ones can/can't I do? I plan/hope to do this as ret, I want to be able to do it as fast as possible without being stressed about dying. For example Garr in MC is one of my targets, can I get to him and kill him solo?Inabox10 Sep 15, 2011
Sep 15, 2011 Holy Spells I am sorry for not posting on my paladin, but I realized it didn't matter because I logged out in my Ret gear anyway. I am trying to figure out my rotation for healing in heroics/raids. I heard I was supposed to be mainly healing with divine light but it seems to use too much mana. Should I be continuing to use divine light or should I be using holy light like my t11 bonus says to?Tankiswear2 Sep 15, 2011
Sep 15, 2011 Even with 100% crit on exo... Raidbots says that even with Exorcism critting 100% of the time, Paladins are STILL the worst DPS class. Awesome.Pyraedine5 Sep 15, 2011
Sep 15, 2011 scales of life i just got this out of a FL trash run and have been doing some research on it but not a whole lot. wondering if this is any good for me to use at all. my stats atm is mastery 20.28 parry 14.41 dodge 14.66 block 50.62 using the alcmeist trinket and the moonwell phial. i havent equipped the trinket yet so wanted to touch base with other pallies to see if its worth having or selling. my ctc is 84.69 atm.Kahn6 Sep 15, 2011
Sep 15, 2011 Seal of Justice suggestion. Seal of Justice is something I feel doesn't have enough utility. It doesn't allow for a paladin to keep on opponents in the manner that it was originally intended, especially now that hand of freedom has a much shorter duration than its original 'blessing of freedom.' But now its negated by many things anyways. Heroic Leap, Disengage, Blinks, ect. In fact the classes that kite us the worst (mages/hunters) can more or less negate this with a careful use of cooldowns. So what if Seal of Justice's debuff prevented all 'movement' abilities? Blink, Disengage, Rocket Jump, Charge, Heroic Leap, intervene, all prevented by having this dispellable magic debuff on yourself. Think that would work?Westfaller2 Sep 15, 2011
Sep 15, 2011 PvP Spec Help - Divine Storm Okay, I know Divine Storm is pretty much garbage PvP, but it does have a couple uses in BG's, which is what I spend most of my game-time doing. I'm trying find where to take a point from to put into Divine Storm. Right now I'm debating between 1 point from Art of War (I only have 2 now), or removing Seal of Command. I'm spec'd into Guardian's Favor, mostly to bubble my healers, so I'd like to keep that one 2/2. Thanks for any help/insight.Scirøn5 Sep 15, 2011
Sep 15, 2011 Is this a joke? Asking players to give them ideas when 98% of wow's players are retarded you broke this game yourselves dont have !@#$% try to make it worse K look at what some of the "ideas" are lawlStómp23 Sep 15, 2011
Sep 15, 2011 Class Feedback-Paladin being full is boring. Unlock it for great justice.Hotep1 Sep 15, 2011
Sep 15, 2011 Beth'Tilac and Righteous Defense Forgive me if this has been asked before, I wasn't able to locate it. But does anyone else have trouble taunting the spinners with Righteous Defense? I typically use both RD and HoR for taunting them down, but it seems that RD missed from time to time. Is this a bug, or just a mechanic of the fight that makes it unreliable?Fobus10 Sep 15, 2011
Sep 15, 2011 Lowbie rotation? At my level, what kinda rotation am I suppose to use when in combat? I just got my character restored and forgot how to play this class(sad but true lol) and its feeling new all over again. So im wondering is there a good rotation to use at my level cuz im kinda at a loss on which actions im suppose to do.Shinato2 Sep 15, 2011
Sep 15, 2011 Holy Paladins Are Boring Can we get something to make us a bit more dynamic? I feel incredibly one-dimensional. The exorcism buff is nice, but we really need more healing spells. I literally have 3 healing spells I use in PvP: Holy shock(which heals for a pathetic amount), divine light and WoG. Shaman's spells: Healing rain, healing stream totem, riptide, earth shield, greater healing wave, earthliving proc, chain heal and healing surge. It's pathetic in comparison. My shaman at 45 is already more engaging than my 85 paladin.Antipathist10 Sep 15, 2011
Sep 15, 2011 Pally Healing Races Question? I was looking and couldn't find anything on here, and all i found was Pros/Cons of why this, and that. But i am looking for Healing Race for the Ally Side. Which would be the better race. Human, Draenei, or Dwarf?Moodilicious9 Sep 15, 2011
Sep 15, 2011 Class Feedback – Paladin We’re looking for feedback on your class as we work on changes and adjustments for a future game update. While we may be making some specific class changes in 4.3, what we’re looking for in this thread is overall feeling on the class as a whole for more long term changes in the future. Here is the kind of feedback that is NOT helpful in this particular thread: Concerns that your current damage, healing or tanking is not competitive. While this kind of feedback is often useful, it also is the kind of thing that can change from patch to patch, and so it isn’t as useful for long term vision changes. Concerns that your feedback is being ignored or that we don’t take these kind of posts seriously, or otherwise posting anything that is off-topic or not in the spirit of this thread’s intent. Requests for responses to your suggestions or feedback. The purpose of this thread is to get information to us, not the reverse. We hope you take these threads seriously, as we’re going to be reading them very carefully. We ask that you take time to think and formulate a useful and objective reply, as this feedback could be used to alter your class in substantial ways. We won’t be replying here addressing your concerns. This is purely for us to read your answers to the below questions. Please copy the below questions into your reply and answer each one. What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both] If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other] If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs] What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters. What makes playing your class more fun? What makes playing your class less fun? How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.) What’s on your wish list for your class? What spells do you use the least?Nethaera1500 Sep 15, 2011
Sep 15, 2011 Ret boring? Im not trying too qq or complain. But i feel like 99% of the time im just staring and the crusader strike cd. I wish i could press another button like if divine storm didn't share a cd with crusader strike? So any other rets think the rotation is boring?Cëreal10 Sep 15, 2011