Paladin

Sep 28, 2011 ZOMG HPALLY OOM "In addition to providing haste, the effect from Judgements of the Pure now increases mana regeneration from Spirit by 10/20/30% for 60 seconds." Please read the whole post instead of crying and creating threads about it. Thats all folks Lemmer2 Sep 28, 2011
Sep 28, 2011 Feedback for Blizzard 1. for me, i do PvE 2. I do HM raiding and progression raiding 3. My biggest quality of life issue is the mana cost. of course you are making HR a cast, and MUUUUUUCH better, but it still will not be viable at the same mana cost. 4. What makes playing my class so much fun is how much work and effort ive put into my character. What i like about the class itself is that if you know how to play it right, it is a very strong, important raid requirement. 5. What makes my class least fun is honestly, nothing... i love my class lol 6. I have spent hours upon hours making my rotation and fine tuning it and i feel that it is very sound and it works well for me. 7. TOP PRIORITY on my wishlist for my class is that i soo badly love this patch except the 1 tiny detail, which would be the cost of HR. i think yes, there is 30% increased regen, and yes that is a biig help. but, i know that it wont go well cause 3x10k is 30k mana, almost 25% of most of our mana pools. this just wont be viable in an actual life or death scenario in a raid. I am not asking for anything like "cut the cost in half!!" im just saying maybe reduce it by 25%, even 15% jsut a bit to make it atleast usable in a raid. because we already have the 50% reduced healing after we use DP, so it just doesnt add up well for us in the future. 8. The spell i use the least is FoL of course :P, it is now a pointless crappy heal. A suggestion for you would be to maybe make a proc for it that would, say, when casted on an injured target, has a chance to heal the most injured nearby friendly target for 75% of the amount healed (because its already not much healing) but to counter act with that making Beacon of Light too OP, you could just make it not transfer to the beacon. .... Thats just my opinion of course, in my mind being- that yall want us holy paladins to use flash of light. i assumed thats why we still have it. Thank you very much for reading/considering my feedback. and i appreciate any feedback from anybody else on if you think my ideas are good or not :)Datkuson0 Sep 28, 2011
Sep 28, 2011 Holy Paladin 4.3 possible PvP problems If you have not seen the 4.3 changes yet, go read them, though if you PvP at all on a holy paladin, brace yourself for more bad news. I can see that PvE holy paladins are somewhat happy with the Holy Radiance change, but this is a huge no, enormous nerf to pvp hpallys. One sprint down from two, and Holy Radiance given a 3 second cast time, which means in PvP that it does not belong on your action bar. A unique spell was basically taken from us and replaced with Prayer of Healing except it does less healing and the mana cost is much more. Not sure what the rest of you think of these changes, but I am not looking forward to the Holy Radiance change going live. Cataclysm has just been one nerf to healers after another. Oh and Resto Shamans got a healing buff, so that's nice to hear, they really needed that. (Do not bring up Windshear nerf, everyone saw that coming)Ineos1 Sep 28, 2011
Sep 28, 2011 Ret T13 2 piece thanks for giving us a set bonus with a 50% chance to do nothingKibbit31 Sep 28, 2011
Sep 28, 2011 crusade talent i'm not sure where to put this but whenever im in a battleground my crusade talent never procs, ive never seen it proc and i've respeced twice trying to fix it, whats wrong?Chocpally2 Sep 28, 2011
Sep 28, 2011 HELP! Tanking Questions. What should I do to improve my gear? Should I just be farming reg instances for JP and just buy tanking pieces or what? I'm getting enchants very soon by a friend, so ignore the non-enchanted items. Thanks!Gilric5 Sep 28, 2011
Sep 28, 2011 Retribution and Valor Points Hello all so, I was wondering what do you buy as Retribution first with valor points? I was thinking of getting the Chest Piece first for T12 and then getting legs/gloves if I don't get them from BH then moving to the accessories. Or is there a different way to go about your points. My paladin isn't showing up on my character choose panel so using this level one alt till I figure it out sorry that you can't see his gear. It's Bellyramos of Bronzebeard if you wanted to look me up and go from there.Imapaly2 Sep 28, 2011
Sep 28, 2011 Sacred Shield I know blizz won't listen to this but it would be really nice to give paladins back Sacred Shield instead of it being a talent in the Ret Tree. Since paladins are the worst healers in arena instead of our master absorbing damage be better if we had more spell power with master for our heals what do you all think that play a holy paladinHodewey3 Sep 28, 2011
Sep 28, 2011 Consecration and Retribution spec. Consecration is useless for ret. pallys really in pve and pvp. It costs too much mana, does too little damage, and has too long of a cool down. From a pvp standpoint Ret. should get something similar to death knight's desecration. Consecrate isn't that big, but if it slowed opponents in pvp ret would have a useful tool for staying on targets. maybe for pve have it stack censure on mobs while they stand in it? idk thoughts?....Xeroval3 Sep 28, 2011
Sep 27, 2011 Relentless Transmogrification I am looking towards using the relentless gladiatior's shoulders, gloves, and chestpiece designs once 4.3 hits. I am, however, also keen on pairing those with a matching robe instead of legguards. Also, I was wondering if you guys have come across a good 2h sword model, 1h sword model, and a shield model for this look I'm going for. I also need a good pair of boots btw. Would appreciate any help on this, thanks!Atreus4 Sep 27, 2011
Sep 27, 2011 how is my gear? any tips? I just hit lvl 85 last week and since then, I've been farming lot of dungeons and heroics for some loots and points. Yesterday, I've had thought that I was ready for ZA/ZG... so I que'd with my friends and then the ZA instance went up. Everything went fine from the beginning to the end. But.... the trash / bosses in ZA hit me really hard. So I'm just wondering, was it because of my gear? Do I need more mastery? Hmm, would those mastery trinkets (the 312 mastery rating one) be a good boost? Any other tips would be appericated!... I really look forward to being a better tank...Inaudax5 Sep 27, 2011
Sep 27, 2011 Ret UI Hooray a thread that isnt about theorycrafting or whining about t13 set bonuses! Well my screen is very small 13.5"-14.5" and my screen is somewhat crowded with raid frames, recount, clcret, etc. Is there any addons that would let me move things around or a way to do that in game or a different UI such as Tuk UI that stays very close to the original blizzard skinningKagrithh2 Sep 27, 2011
Sep 27, 2011 Am i ready to tank firelands? Hey guys just wondering if i am ready. I could use some tips (gems, reforge, etc)Gaver3 Sep 27, 2011
Sep 27, 2011 Devastated, I am. I had asked if it were possible to restore my Lightforge I had in the past but vendored during wotlk. They said it isn't possible =(Tarvoz9 Sep 27, 2011
Sep 27, 2011 t13 set bonuses The t13 set bonuses are up on mmo-champ....the Ret 2pc makes me giggle. link to them on wow site: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3229376031#1Lunavale117 Sep 27, 2011
Sep 27, 2011 lvl 82 no dps Someone help me, i am lvl 82 and get kicked out of dungeons cause my dps is atrocious. What can i do. I levelled really quickly with recruit a friend and help from a friend, but I don't really know what to do now.Shoppinlady62 Sep 27, 2011
Sep 27, 2011 Can any Hybrid be a complete package? Just thinking out loud here. But i healing and tanking on the pally is crazy fun. Ret...oh geez ret. I tried and i tried...i even got the 365 sword crafted and its like highs and lows. Sure ret has the burst but inbetween cooldowns im trying to build holy power to do a real attack. I want to like ret so this can be my main. But its hard to make something that doesn't have a good dps side the main if i can't solo things without wanting to hurt myself. Soo...hmm Give us three specs. Yeah thats what i was getting at i guess.Entegra3 Sep 27, 2011
Sep 27, 2011 Am I Ready To Raid? I have been having trouble getting a bracer but once i do will i be ready to raid?Broheim7 Sep 27, 2011
Sep 27, 2011 The Retribution of a Retribution Paladin A DPSing Paladin- hitting things, proc based, too heavy burst damage- do you know what this means? Our raid leaders yell at us for "Not having the DPS for a fight" My response? "Retadins are built for Burst Damage" So, any Raid Leader that relys on a "DPS Meter" will look at it and say: "Oh yeah, this Paladin has to go." One day, I was PuGging a ToT4W run, and one of the tanks asked me to pass him raid lead. So I did, thinking he would do something beneficial for us, and kicked me, claiming that I "Didn't know how to play my class" and "Wasn't pulling enough DPS for Conclave." I'll tell you what- an average Conclave DPS will do 7-10k. The tank in question would then proceed to tell me that, in my Ret Spec, I should have been pulling 18k DPS in mostly 359 gear. I pull about 11-16k. I ask you this, forums, to tell me if I am doing something wrong.Valolth6 Sep 27, 2011
Sep 27, 2011 Coming back for 4.3 maybe... Haven't really raided at all this expansion do to it being total crap to me so far, but this next patch REALLY caught my eye. Wanted to know how ret is doing right now/possibly how well in 4.3. Deciding between either playing this, finishing my warrior to 85 or just quitting all together.Arixyle6 Sep 27, 2011
Sep 27, 2011 Pallies Are Some Angry People Lookin at the replies to some of these posts, they're mainly snarky and sarcastic towards Blizz stating they will do the opposite of what the Pally player base wants. When people actually get on a topic about a Blizz screw up, Pallies rage more then Warriors with full rage bar. I'm not saying it's uncalled for...I'm just saying we're some angry people in this game. =DGenner9 Sep 27, 2011
Sep 27, 2011 Holy Power Tracking I need a mod for tracking Holy Power. Have Xperl and can't move it from Char HP bar and don't like looking there to see my holy power, any suggestions?Ebtcard4 Sep 27, 2011
Sep 27, 2011 Ret y u no top chart's? Same thred diffrent forum The first Ret even on the charts for, H Beth, page 18. #688 26,683 DPS http://www.worldoflogs.com/rankings/players/Firelands/Beth'tilac/25H/dps/?page=18 H Lord Rhy, Page 25 #972 34,820 DPS http://www.worldoflogs.com/rankings/players/Firelands/Lord_Rhyolith/25H/dps/?page=25 H Aly, Page 47 #1868 54,416 DPS http://www.worldoflogs.com/rankings/players/Firelands/Alysrazor/25H/dps/?page=47 H Shann, page 22 #874 38,246 DPS http://www.worldoflogs.com/rankings/players/Firelands/Shannox/25H/dps/?page=22 H Bale, Page 15 #588 35,885 DPS http://www.worldoflogs.com/rankings/players/Firelands/Baleroc/25H/dps/?page=15 H Domo, Page 8 #288 61,542 DPS http://www.worldoflogs.com/rankings/players/Firelands/Majordomo_Staghelm/25H/dps/?page=8 H Rag, Page 7 #259 31,281 DPS http://www.worldoflogs.com/rankings/players/Firelands/Ragnaros/25H/dps/?page=7 Clearly there is something wrong. Ret needs a massive Boost to there dps. I know that some fight are situation but that fact that these are the very best Ret players in the world and yet not a single fight has a ret pally in the top 5 pages of any Heroic fight. TL;DR Ret sucks lolDeathcupcake17 Sep 27, 2011
Sep 27, 2011 Speaking for all Paladins out there This was posted by Obernaughti at: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3279037976?page=1#7 The true feeling of Paladin never were exaplained so well. ##################################### ...Yervant4 Sep 27, 2011
Sep 27, 2011 Should I stop at 60 or 70 for PvP? I am leveling up a pally and will wait until 4.3 to level thru northrend (since 4.3 will cut the leveling time by 1/3). I can't stand leveling another alt thru northrend currently the thought would make me cry lol. Is pally fun to stay at 60 or 70 do you think for BGs?Hazo3 Sep 27, 2011
Sep 27, 2011 Ret mobility still don't really understand why ret doesn't have a slow. I think changing the 2nd part of acts of sacrifice so instead of being able to remove every slow you guys could just change it to the same thing fdruids have and throw an auto slow proc off of crusader strike I know you guys are all about having every class variety/differences but I really think ret should get some sort of slow, just have it at 35% because we've got the 15% movement speedMadeon25 Sep 27, 2011
Sep 27, 2011 Judgement daze for 2 seconds please. If Ret will always be the only melee class without a snare that's fine. But MMO mechanics make it impossible to hit anything that runs at 100% speed unless you have a latency of <40ms. (A speed buff doesn't help, ask rogues how hard it is to hit 100% run speed moving targets while they have sprint up). I'm not really asking for a lot, I just want to be able to use Crusader Strike while I see myself standing on top of my target on my game client.Dynaheir17 Sep 27, 2011
Sep 27, 2011 Lay on Hands Macro? I didn't know if I should ask in the UI & Macro forum or not, but it does pertain to Paladins. Anyways, I'd like a Lay on Hands mouseover macro. I'd like for the macro to use LoH on myself or others if I mouse over them. Or am I insane!?Ederik2 Sep 27, 2011
Sep 27, 2011 Is light of dawn really that useful in pve? I have yet to use it in 5mans. What about raids? As the tank healer, I am not sure this is benefial. Thanks for your help.Butcrak6 Sep 27, 2011
Sep 27, 2011 Can hammer of justice miss !Fawnzy3 Sep 27, 2011
Sep 27, 2011 Word of Glory - healadin I was wondering if anybody is having trouble with WoG? I can get some pretty decent heals off with it (usually between 15-30k) and the occasional crit of about 50k. But sometimes, it just doesn't heal at all. For instance - tank pulled too much in an instance the other day. Went from 120k to about 30k pretty quickly. I HSed him, which filled my holy power bar, so since HS was on CD, I WoG. Nothing happened, but my holy power was gone, so he died and we wiped. It's also happened quite a few times in BG's. It's really quite frustrating, and apparently "my GD heal wouldn't work" isn't believed very often. Anyways, anybody else? Is this a known issue, or what?Jhaeldra7 Sep 27, 2011
Sep 27, 2011 tanking and mr robot I am trying to optimize my pally for FL tanking. As for now I started using mr robot as my guide to doing so. For those who use this, you know about the check box for "prioritize ctc" My question is do we need to cap ctc first or try keeping an even balance of our secondaries as a whole? Please feel free to take a look at my guy and any constructive critisism is welcomeArthâs2 Sep 27, 2011
Sep 27, 2011 Retribution Paladin -random ideas So instead of being productive in some other sense I came across an idea on how I'd like retribution paladins to work. Now I know my ideas may make paladins really either OP or super faceroll, but bear with me and please provide comments on how this would or would not work. I realize I will probably get flamed as being a complete noob and plenty of comments on how my ideas are fail but I'll try to flesh out what I came up with and see where it goes: 1.) Holy Power works like an Enhancement Shaman's maelstrom weapon, being a chance on melee strike to generate but rather than being absolutely necessary to doing a dps rotation make it provide that little extra dps boost (like how the shaman's LB isn't really the top 2-3 damaging abilities but adds a nice amount of damage when it's instant). Holy power usage can be restricted to just an instant exo (33%, 66%, and 100% reduced cast time on Exo with each stack of holy power) or an instant WoG (implemented how it is now or similar to exo suggestion). 2.) Templar's Verdict now has a longer CD but is off the Holy Power system. Now it works with Inquisition so that doing damage to a target (maybe limit it to real targets rather than critters?) gives the paladin Inq and keeping TV on CD makes it keep to allowing Inq to keep refreshing. 3.) CS can remain out bread and butter ability for holy power generation with judgement and holy wrath staying the same (not entirely sure what I would do with Holy Wrath) 4.) Divine Storm is the AOE version of CS, generating holy power for hitting 2+ targets (number may change) and does inferior damage to CS on single targets. Another idea for DS can be that it does totally crap damage but more damage per target as the number of targets increases. I won't make much further suggestions for things that are more pvp related such as stuns, slows, etc since I don't really pvp and I wouldn't want to make suggestions on things I don't have much experience with. All my suggestions are things that I think would make me really enjoy retribution pve and would love feedback regarding PVE. If you have comments regarding PVP and how these changes much screw something up there please comment I'd love to learn from those that have better experience than I.Tantrikx3 Sep 27, 2011
Sep 27, 2011 Tanking Beth'tilac Hello paladins. Last night my guild went to FL for the first time and I was offtanking. We had the hardest time with Beth'Tilac. The fight seems easy enough, but it seems there was a problem with me getting next to instantly burned down when my cooldowns were...on cooldown. Aside from the 2 pieces of PVP gear and the obvious DPS necklace I'm wearing...Can anyone suggest what I might be able to do to prevent this from happening? Our main tank is a druid in full PVP and he seems to be fine. HALP!Electus10 Sep 27, 2011
Sep 26, 2011 Holy Pallies DPS viablity i just wanted to know what everyone thinks, I personally as it stands dont even attempt it, but I do like playing a caster, and Id love to sometimes Q up on my pally as a DPS and be a caster. Plus I would be more able at questing if it were a little more DPS capable, especially if I get jumped by a member of the opposite faction lol, "oh crap here comes a Horde, better get my healing spells ready for a stand still". ol Not that anyone is questing in Holy or anythign like that I think itd be cool. There are some downsides to, cause of course thats just another thing they would have to balance. which classes having that "special snowflake" feel and still being balanced is lets face it, a pipe dream. I personally believe the trees are slightly small anyway, I think there should be more talents people are passing on to customize their toon. Alot of specs are set up in a way that everyone has the same set up and if you come across someone whose different, then their output shows it. Maybe if they added wider trees, they could add some DPS talents into the tree to make it more viable. Plus, in Arena, Holy Pallies could be main healers, but have a little more DPS for that bursting finish. Post ideas, maybe something good comes out of it all.Frgidimpulse12 Sep 26, 2011
Sep 26, 2011 Strategy vs. each classes! Where I can find a good guide of "how to" each class with Ret Pally? ThanksYervant16 Sep 26, 2011
Sep 26, 2011 Soloing BWL Hey guys, wanted to start farming my Lightbringer. Was wondering if Nefarian(in BWL) was possible to solo at a prot pally ilvl 358 gear.Kikari25 Sep 26, 2011
Sep 26, 2011 Holy Paladin PvP Is there a guide for this? I don't see one here; perhaps I overlooked? I just started getting into PvP on this Paladin, I'm healing and I enjoy it. I'm looking for information, obviously, otherwise I wouldn't be here. Having said that, where can I find reliable, solid information on gearing, gemming, enchanting, reforging, the whole nine yards. If you want to check my armory, that's fine. You won't see anything special there, but I'll accept positive feedback. Do any of you use reforginator? It can be found here: http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/reforgenator.aspx (if you're unfamiliar with it) The reason I mention this addon, is because it has never steered me wrong for PvE content. However, I'm not sure if it is allowing me to reforge stats in order to maximize my healing. Sure, it has an option in there to reforge to PvP, but I've collected a couple pieces of gear now, and it hasn't suggested a reforge yet, so I'm a little weary of it. Suggestions and positive feedback is greatly appreciated!Ederik6 Sep 26, 2011
Sep 26, 2011 Help with my holy pally! I tried reading through the holy pally sticky, but when it got to the point that I needed it just kind of said "your comfort zone". For me atm that is not good enough plus she stated she can't keep it up to date. Can someone tell me how to weigh my stats to be a strong tank healer? Int > haste > spirit > crit > mastery? ^That is kind of what I am aiming for but I am not really healing spiked damage like a tank healer should. For example, on my disc priest I reforged over 1110 spirit and mastery to crit and haste. I noticed my tank healing improve by a crap load. Like my heal spell critting for 21k almost every other cast. That with divine aegis provided good damage mitigation along with PW: Shield. So what about it fellow holy paladins? How should I weigh the stats? Thanks in advance. It would probably help if I put a link on my pally too. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/aerie-peak/Brinton/advancedRoreoka4 Sep 26, 2011
Sep 26, 2011 HEY RET PALLYS I HEARD YOU LIKE RNG ....Well here is some RNG for your RNG! Ill let you JUDGE it for yourself: "Retribution, 2P -- Your Judgement ability has a 50% chance to generate 1 Holy Power."Zhyzhaky14 Sep 26, 2011
Sep 26, 2011 Class feedback - Paladin [Netheara] Other thread reached limit, I wanted to share my concerns. Ok, Here goes. I've been playing the paladin class since the release of world of warcraft. As of right now I mostly just pvp. ... PvP ... I enjoy all of the above ... I find that only having one school of spells is frustrating. Being interrupted while casting as a paladin (as holy) is the worst thing that can happen. You cannot do anything unless you are in melee range for a potential rebuke. Having a spell or some spells that are usable when the holy tree is locked out would be nice. ... The survivability factor against melee classes is nice, by wearing plate you take a little less damage than say shaman do. Having a ret spec to do damage can be fun to play at times, but it can be frustrating too and I'll get to that later as of why. Having a movement increase ability is a nice addition for paladins. ... Holy: Only having one school of spells as I mentioned earlier. If you get locked out you're done. for x seconds. Lack of survivability vs casters. Light of Dawn is virtually useless in arenas and is not used by any higher ranked paladins in arena. I've never used it for pve and I'm sure its great for pve but its virtually useless as a 31 point talent for arena/bg healing. Being able to be chain cc'd due to a lack of "outs" or interrupts. Example. Your outs...Sac vs any cc that breaks on dmg. Divine shield, pvp trinket. if sac is down which has a pretty long cd, then you're left with two. If you get locked out, into a poly, into a fear, blind, sap whatever, vs a shaman with...grounding, tremor, spirit link totem vs lockout, their trinket, wind shear to interrupt a ranged cast. It just seems like we have a lot less utility compared to shaman right now in arenas. I know its extremely hard to try and balance the classes so they work well in pvp and pve. I'll add suggestions to my "wish list" Side note: Comparatively speaking (back to shaman again) we have hoj as holy or hoj and repentance as ret and a melee interrupt. Shaman have Hex which lasts 8 seconds with a 30 hard range, doesn't break on damage and has a 45 sec cooldown, 35 sec if glyphed. Wind shear, ranged interrupt on a 6 sec cd vs rebuke, melee interrupt on a ten second cd. And Grounding totem vs our ? on a 25 second cooldown. Their utility is just better in arenas. Ret: Damage is mostly reliant on cooldowns. We're kited pretty easily despite having two talents to help combat that. This is primarily due to a lack of a real snare. Judgement of justice falls off too soon. It could last a couple seconds longer on the target if we're not getting a real snare. Holy power generation seems slow unless zealotry is up. Holy wrath has limited use, I just use it mostly to get rogues out of stealth in pvp... Inquisition with holy power generation being slow, is hard to keep up while doing decent damage w/ templars verdict. Procs...can be great if you get a lot of them, yay rng. but if you don't your damage suffers. ... Take exorcism off the holy tree. Make it usable so that if locked out we can at least put denounce on targets to help reduce damage while locked out. It doesn't do much damage if you're not ret, but @ least it would help with damage reduction w/ denounce if we could use this when "locked out" of holy spells. Make hand of salvation somehow usable in pvp or create another Hand of "x" to help with utility or being controlled/lockout issues in pvp. ... Retribution arua, Hand of Salvation, Holy wrath (could be redesigned, aoe stun maybe ;) ) Divine storm in pvp.Orrahz31 Sep 26, 2011
Sep 26, 2011 Give us ret paladins reckoning bomb To be honest, Reckoning fits Ret much more then it did prot, especially back when it was "crits landed on you" rather then "chance on blocking". I strongly suggest it should be incorporated back into paladins. Not as overpowered as it used to be but balanced out, With the new holy bar as a damage dealer there isn't much choice on what to use your holy energy on. At the moment you can either use it on Zealotry, Inquisition, or Word of Glory. I feel as if retribution is "junk" at the moment. If i want to do big numbers i have to try very hard to keep up with the other classes, When they only have to use 2 or 3 spells i am not asking to be super-strong i am just asking for us to be balanced, and i know this is hard for you guys because there is so many things you have to look at. but i think reckoning would work exceptionally well in making Retribution less mediocre and more viable. Help me get this to the top of the page so blizzard can see thisGalandris11 Sep 26, 2011
Sep 26, 2011 New Holy Pally :) Hello fellow Paladins! :) I've been leveling Aune fairly casually for quite a few months. Yesterday I got an urge to get her to cap. I've mostly been healing dungeons and mostly with my guildie's prot paladin. I play a disc priest as (one of) my main(s) so I'm pretty familiar with the cata dungeons. I don't plan on raiding with her but simply running 5 mans. I've read the Holy Paladin post on EJ and the sticky here ( http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1406258637 ). I keep Beacon on the tank Judge on CD (I have a macro for my Focus Target's Target) Holy Shock on CD Holy Light on the other party members Divine Light if the tank needs a pick-me-up Flash of Light sparingly I pop wings on heavy damage phases sometimes with Divine Favor Couple questions though: 1. Which aura should I run? I'm always with my guild prot pally who runs Devotion. I tend to use resistance aura. 2. Which aura should I be in when I use Aura Mastery? 3. Is it normal that I hardly ever use Light of Dawn? It seems that either I use it and it doesn't hit everyone or doesn't do much. Is it better to just heal directly in aoe situations? 4. I'm a bit confused on stat priority. On my disc priest I get mana returns from Rapture so I actually am reforging out of spirit on her :x a. How important is spirit to a holy pally? b. I was under the impression that (aside from spirt) the priority was Haste>Mastery>Crit. Is this correct? 5. I hardly ever use FoL since I sorta see it like Flash Heal. Should I be using it more? Thank you all for the input! :) ♥Aune Edit: My browser sucks >.<Aune7 Sep 26, 2011
Sep 26, 2011 Clothadins Would it be normal for low leveled (ex: level 15) Holy Pallies to find themselves in cloth at first or should it be best to pray for mail drops with INT/Spirit on it. EDIT: I don't have heirlooms on the chosen serverSolarbeam8 Sep 26, 2011
Sep 26, 2011 Specs Hi guys, I know it might have several similar topics, but I want an actual information. So, now what better spec for PVP, Ret or Holy? Why? Note: This doubt arose because the wow´s site has a ranking. In this ranking shows that 65% of the paladins are Holy. Thanks a lot.Cesão3 Sep 26, 2011
Sep 26, 2011 I really wish they had never thought of... Holy Power. I know they meant well. I know it was intended to help ret out. But it just hasn't been well implemented. They've never gotten it balanced, and you don't really do much with it. The only reason it is in the game is give TV a ramp-up time. I'm not saying that Wrath era ret didn't need some tweaking. But Cata era ret has been just kind of bad, and holy power is at the root of the problem.Carmie4 Sep 26, 2011
Sep 26, 2011 Conviction really worth it in PVP??? As the title says! Is conviction really worth speccing in PVP, 3 pts is a bit expensive for a talent that falls off in a matter of seconds. Please enlighten me fellow Holy Paladins.Tarantado1 Sep 26, 2011
Sep 26, 2011 How to beat hunters? I've started getting into PvP a lot on this character and have geared him up a fair bit, however I'm having some issues beating "good" hunters, it seems they always manage to stay out of my Melee range and are always a step ahead of me Are there any tips you may give me on how to stay closer, or to beat them easier? thanksWingsofwrath16 Sep 26, 2011
Sep 26, 2011 which two trinks for ret? License to Slay Dwyer's Caber Coren's Chilled Chromium Coaster I don't know enough of the numbers to be able to assess the value of the Coaster with confidence. Any help much appreciated.Unoki4 Sep 26, 2011
Sep 26, 2011 Rate my Tank Gear/ Good Paladin Tank UI Hello there, I am looking for criticism on my tank gear (got it all yesterday and plan on getting a new ring and will work on enchants when I make some more money) Yes I know my professions suck but I will get them up, haven't had much time lately Also any good suggestions for a Paladin Tank UI Addons I currently use are: Tidy Plates Tidy Plates: Threat Plates Deadly Boss Mods Skada ( With Avoidance and Mitigation added) PowerAuras ( haven't set it up since I don't know how to open it without going into Interface!) Cheers, KikariKikari2 Sep 26, 2011