Jul 20, 2011 Help With Prot Gear and Spec I know that you are supposed to get dodge and parry to be about 14% while using parry/mastery gems but I can't get my dodge higher than 12% and it would be worse if I used parry/mastery gems. I think I reforged right but I don't know about that either. So can anyone look at my gear and spec to see if everything is right? i don't feel like wiping people by having messed up gear or spec) Also I know I'm missing 2 gems, I'm waiting to fill those until I know what to use.Syina3 Jul 20, 2011
Jul 20, 2011 Am I heading in the right direction for Ret? Once I hit 85 I plan to just pvp to get my bg/arena gear. Hopefully that goes by well enough But I want to know if my professions/talens/glyphs are heading in the right direction. I just want to spew dps and I already know how to play as a ret in pvp cause I twinked 70 for awhile and actually had a high arena rating for the lvl not saying its hard or anything but I have an idea on what to do.. Any input/advice or tips on lvling fast are much appreciated! :DRishira1 Jul 20, 2011
Jul 20, 2011 Ready for heroics? I still have a lot of work to do. I'm new to optimizing gear. I have been reading through all the threads on this site and others about gemming and enchanting. I'm trying to make sense of it all. It's still kind of confusing me. A friend of mine told me about this Mr. Robot site. This is the advice it gives me for what I can currently do to my gear with the rep and what not that I have. Should I follow that? I really want to learn why I'm making choices. So I'm still reading and studying, but for now I just really want to get started in heroics. Also, other then gemming and enchanting. How is my gear? Are there any better choices I could make, or perhaps other things I should work toward before testing the heroic waters? Sorry for being a complete nub here. I'm a new player. And I just don't like making groups deal with me sucking. I actually want to be a good tank.Shindahikari3 Jul 20, 2011
Jul 20, 2011 Ret: AoK vs IoY? I've got an impatience of youth and a apparatus of khaz'goroth. which one overall, provides higher dps? tbh, i see much higher burst dps when i use my goak/aw/zeal, with impatience of youth, mainly because of the fact that IoY has an on use for strength. according to EJ it seems that AoK has higher dps, and I could just be seeing it differently, and yes i know AoK needs raid buffs to be at its full effectiveness. paladin community's opinions/facts/help/comments? Forde2 Jul 20, 2011
Jul 20, 2011 Exorcist spec! If I start the thread like this maybe it will go in a more positive direction after... Ok Exorcist spec is not viable at end game. But its a really fun spec to play DiscussLennis67 Jul 20, 2011
Jul 20, 2011 Only 1 tanking shield 4.2 Shard of Torment That and only that is the upgrade of choice. I'm sad to see no craftable or BOE for us non-raiders.Speedlot18 Jul 20, 2011
Jul 20, 2011 Should I be doing more? This week my guild killed baleroc for the first time and I ended the fight with alot of mana in comparison to my druid and shaman partners. Being that this was the first kill I still need to tweak a few things for next like switching my beacon, getting some more cds in and lowering my over healing. But it just seemed a bit crazy with the mana difference between me and them especially considering the nerfs we had recently received with 4.2. My guild went with 2 tanks and we ran 3 dps per crystal. I ended up skipping my third crystal because our shaman had gone oom and one of the tanks had died so I stayed on our other tank for the rest of the fight. Here is a link to the log is it just a matter of me putting in more Dls where I would normally use hl? Should I be getting in more raid healing?Mëaculpa2 Jul 20, 2011
Jul 19, 2011 Holy Pally in 4.2..... PvE Healing.... Stats. Ok guys, I have read the threads, but cant find anything difinative.. I am trying to see what the current Stat weights are for Holy Pallys... Are we still looking for haste? or with the healing changes, should we be moving back to a more rounded Haste / Crit / Mastery stat structure.. Also what is the current mainstream spec? Thanks for the help guys!Sukopally14 Jul 19, 2011
Jul 19, 2011 Resil vs Strength in PVP for ret ?? Which one is more important? Everyone in chat looking for a RBG extra or Arena partner always says need dps for whatever and xxxx amount of resil. At first I had 3.2k resil and max str even on trinkets. I hit people hard and didn't really take to bad of a beating. I was bored so I tried max resil which puts me at almost 4.2k. Dps went down as I lost about 700str but still pwn with wings. I can live forever though with self healing. In a battle with a mage and rogue today while helping a fellow alliance priest who was being attacked, he died and came back twice while I was still fighting. I know a lot of it is preferance. But is there any science to which is better? ThanksMajentar1 Jul 19, 2011
Jul 19, 2011 New AOE spell I've always thought that paladin, aoe was relatively weak compared to the other healing classes, so what if there was a talent that turned consecration into a sort of healing circle, similar to healing rain or holy work sanctuary. I feel like it would help us holy paladins compete with raid healing.Arob4 Jul 19, 2011
Jul 19, 2011 ISO link to ret pally leveling spec thanks!Nabyron1 Jul 19, 2011
Jul 19, 2011 How much spirit is "enough" spirit? Right now i have just under 3k spirit (2950 or something) with my two trinkets procced, which as Jar and Tsunami they always are. I go at a steady ~3100-3400 mp5 without replenishment or any of that nice stuff, just might and my own stats. Ive never done any heroic raids or even firelands other than trash so im just wondering from someone more experienced, how much spirit should i have before i stop reforging it from things like haste (i geuss thats the only thing), or should i ever? Should i just stick to int>spirit>haste>>crit/mastery always and forever? With the current level of content im doing (just normal raids/heroics) i obviously dont really feel a problem with either mana regen/efficiency or healing output so its hard for me to tell where to go. I geuss a good way to pose this question would be: For things like firelands, would you value increased mana regen or more hp/s output?Solbeari3 Jul 19, 2011
Jul 19, 2011 PvP healing in 4.2? How are paladins overall as pvp healers in 4.2? Both in Arena and BG's? I am debating to Offspec this toon as Holy come 85, or offspec my druid for resto.Silarik0 Jul 19, 2011
Jul 19, 2011 Ret expertise PvP How much should I have total? I'm at 22 right now 5.50% reduction.Tsteve7 Jul 19, 2011
Jul 19, 2011 Fixed.At all raid ready yet? check my gear, reforging, gemming, and enchanting also glyphingFacèroll5 Jul 19, 2011
Jul 19, 2011 I would like cleanse to heal targets I know this used to be a set bonus, and shamans and priest get it. So please blizz, make us a glyph or something that'll let us do this! :>Epixysticks4 Jul 19, 2011
Jul 19, 2011 Any Rets switch to selfless healer for PvE? Has anyone found it useful for raids? My group isn't a pro group by any means, and I'm thinking the extra utility would be nice, plus I wouldn't mind offsetting useing WoG with a little more damage. I remember people talking about how Selfless Healer was a slight dps loss, but I think that was comparing using WoG with Selfless Healer or not using WoG at all. Since using it has been almost required lately in the couple of FL attempts we've made, doesn't it seem like I should take the points until our healers are more easily able to handle the damage?Paintrainwoo16 Jul 19, 2011
Jul 19, 2011 How do you guys deal with mana burn? It seems like on my paladin the higher I go in rated BGs, the more priests I see and then I just get manaburned like crazy. what do you do?Alaer7 Jul 19, 2011
Jul 19, 2011 WTB Avenging Wrath back to level 70. Please. Me love you long time.Blàdes0 Jul 19, 2011
Jul 19, 2011 Heroic dungeons - tips? Long story short, I ran this character as my main for Wrath, going Ret with the occasional tank spec for a dungeon here or there. When Cata hit, I decided I wanted a mage and have made the mage my main, but I recently transferred this character to my new server and decided to work on him some. Healing always intrigued me, so I healed regular dungeons through 85 and didn't have much problem. Once I hit 85, I ran a couple of normal mode randoms (got Lost City and GB) and didn't note too much difficulty, so I queued for a heroic. First heroic -- Stonecore. The tank (DK) ran in on the first pull, I'm healing as normal, and then he takes a big dip. I mean, BIG. He got down to about 60% health, and as I'm casting DL he suddenly splats. I looked at his gear, and he had some PvP gear on, about 140k health, nothing that seemed too out of the ordinary. The DPS started using a little bit of CC, which kept the damage manageable, and we went on. (Later, I got kicked from the group because the tank couldn't get ouf of the lava pools on Slabhide, but that's another story.) Second heroic -- GB. Druid tank with about 160k HP in bear form. Same story -- he's at 100k HP, I'm in the process of casting a DL and he goes splat too. He gets all butthurt and tells me to leave, that I'm a bad healer, but when we got back in, people started CCing and interrupting and things went alright until I had to leave. I'd appreciate any tips. I didn't have a hugely difficult time in normal-mode dungeons, but heroics seem to have stepped it up a level. I've read the posts, understand the general heal priority system, but don't want to keep running into these issues. Is this just a problem of bad DPS, or am I doing something wrong?Solann5 Jul 19, 2011
Jul 19, 2011 help with ret pvp rotation what kind of rotation should i be using in pvp? My damage is weak and it seems like i can't really kill anyone at all, even after farming my honor set and weapons. the rotation im using right now is spamming crusader strike and judgement until i get the 3 holy power for templers verdict.Lostinwow1 Jul 19, 2011
Jul 19, 2011 Why does the paladin color have to be pink? Seriously. How is that I am the first person to ask this? PINK =/= MANLY (at all). No knight in shining armor wants to be PINK.Jeskavich157 Jul 19, 2011
Jul 19, 2011 ret pally gearing questions what would u have to replace first to get ready for cata raids? anything i can get fast/simply buy? valor is taking too longHospice3 Jul 19, 2011
Jul 19, 2011 Pally Alt Hey guys! I'm starting a pally alt for fun hes lvl 1 and I have a question, I'm gunna throw a bunch of BOAs on him but I'm not sure what ones to get. To start i'm gunna get the back and helm from guild vendor. Do I go with stam/str or stam/int? thanks a tonNabyron4 Jul 19, 2011
Jul 19, 2011 RBG macro help I have two macros for my arena partner: Hand of Protection and Word of Glory. I want to make a macro for our RBG team to extend LOY to our flag carrier. It could be a different flag carrier each time. I know that when I'm carrying the flag and use LOH it makes me drop the flag. Will extending him LOH make him drop the flag? ThanksAgincourt8 Jul 19, 2011
Jul 19, 2011 Improved HoJ or Last word... Ret pvp Title says it all... What do you think? My 3's comp is resto Druid, war, and me.Spektro5 Jul 19, 2011
Jul 19, 2011 I want back.... Title says it all, what do you want back as a paladin? I want divine intervention back. I want sense undead back (I don't even need the glyph). I want judgement split back into it's effect judgements. I want to do damage on block again. I want the hand of vengeance slap back, but with a deep prot talent to activate it (Because no ret, just no.). I want cleanse to work on magic effects again.Xethorsiph21 Jul 19, 2011
Jul 19, 2011 Pally bugs How long is it gonna take before they fix TV damage from not showing up sometimes, also I swear my crusader strikes when they appear to hit, will sometimes not generate holy power. Anyone else seeing these bugs?Fallenwraith9 Jul 19, 2011
Jul 19, 2011 Prot PvP? Yes or no, and why?Randommize50 Jul 19, 2011
Jul 19, 2011 Tank addons I am just starting to level as prot in dungeons. What addons do you, fellow pallies, recommend? I would appreciate any input. Thanks!Supernice4 Jul 19, 2011
Jul 18, 2011 Prot help I haven't really done much since Wrath on this toon, I leveled it to 85 and then got frustrated because of my damage intake. But now my guild is in need of tanks and healers, So I thought I'd try to get both sets up. Problem is my tank gear is better, But I'm not gemmed/reforged correctly or something because I constantly notice myself dropping to like no health. My Holy is gear is almost non existant. TL;DR - Am I gemmed/reforged correctly to avoid mass damage? Dazzlez2 Jul 18, 2011
Jul 18, 2011 How does this Prot do this Don't know how many of you follow this guy but there are thousands that do. His name is Towellie and he is a Prot Pally. Here is a video of him ripping through a field of Horde. Must have a pocket healer because he never dies. We are similarly geared and he does more damage and has bigger hit than I as a Ret. He never seems to be stunned or slowed in anyway. Does he have different abilities and cooldowns than the rest of us. Some unsuitable language in here Jul 18, 2011
Jul 18, 2011 Shockadin leveling? Ok, back in Wrath, I had a paladin, and LOVED it. Then, holy power came out, among other pally changes, and now I can't stand to play my 83 pally. Going from Wrath epicness to this, broke my pally. I've been seeing other people, along with guild mates play their pallies though, and I'm looking to get back into it. I'd like to level a pally all over again. A friend of mine did this with his warrior (He has an 85 warrior, one that he had since the end of BC, and raised up to raid level in cata), and this new warrior taught him a couple new tricks to do with his old 85. I'm hoping for this to happen to me. Maybe leveling up with the new system will let me re-adjust to it, and I'll like it more. I started looking up some info on new pally leveling, and found some old stuff on Shockadin's. The concept is interesting to me, and I'd like to find out a bit more about leveling as one. Now, before I get flamed with all the "It's not a real spec" "The DPS sucks" "Holy is for healing" and all that other crap, let me just say this: If I did a shockadin spec, it would be for SOLO QUEST LEVELING ONLY. It would NOT be for any type of group DPS, or healing. It would just be for my own personal experiment. Something different to play, thats all. Now, for those of you who have tried it after 4.2, what do you think of it? Is it an interesting, 'not every day' way to level? Or does it completely suck? Is it easy, or hard? What level, if any, did it become rather hard? I'm just looking for basic info here, on people who have recently done this as just a different way to level their pally. Here's what I was thinking for a spec and glyphs: Jul 18, 2011
Jul 18, 2011 Do we REALLY need shields as Holy? Just been thinking about it while I was doing Firelands Trash Run; thoughts? P.S. Sorry if this is a stupid question with a simple answer.Dorakai18 Jul 18, 2011
Jul 18, 2011 Simple Hpally changes The recent Ask the Devs answers have got me thinking about Holy Paladins, especially where our AoE healing is concerned. I thought of two simple changes that could make a world of difference. First, get rid of Holy Radiance and replace it with a 1.5 sec castable AoE spell, that works kind of like a fusion between the priests Circle of Healing and a Shamans Chain Heal, in that it heals the primary target for the full amount and then additional targets (max of 3 maybe 4) within 10 yds for 60% of the primary target. You can tweak that for balance, I just threw out what I thought were reasonable numbers. Second, give holy Paladins a talent that reduces the mana cost and cooldown of Consecration, and make the talent confer the benefits of Holy Radiance through the consecration effect. This way, you can clearly see where the healing is placed, as you can with other similar AoE heals. You can either keep the damage effect of consecration or cause it to be removed with the talent. What do you guys think? Maybe keeping Holy Radiance and just adding an AoE spell would be more of what the doctor ordered. I somewhat like the idea of making consecration a AoE heal, cause when you consecrate ground you are making it holy, so it just makes sense that it would maybe heal, but that is not exactly a reason to change a spell mechanic I realize. At any rate, I like the idea of being able to see exactly where the effect will take place.Athj2 Jul 18, 2011
Jul 18, 2011 Holy PVP Help. I just dusted off this toon a week ago after abandoning her at the end of wrath for my druid, and now I would like to get back into pvp as holy. But I have been, having trouble finding any decent info on it, and I was wondering if you guys would mind me picking your brains a bit on the subject :3 1. Whats the current mentality needed for pvp holy compaired to the wrath mentality on gemming/stat priority? 2. Could someone please direct me to a good build and glyphing? 3. What class pairings work the best with the current pvp holy style of play? 4. Also if you have any info that you think would be useful to me that i forgot to ask about, please let me know. Ty for your time and effort in advance :3 (and i did try the forums search function but it crashed my browser every time i tried to search T-T)Darlyth13 Jul 18, 2011
Jul 18, 2011 Acts of Sacrifice Post....ALL GMs MUST READ! Ok, first off, you want to solve all the problems going on with Ret's getting kited to infinity? (I thought our great equalizer in PvP was supposed to be that we were unkiteable?) If you can't make Hand of Freedom and Avenging Wrath undispellable......or at the VERY least make it immune to ONLY spellsteal's least make 2 points in Acts of Sacrifice remove TWO movement impairing effects at once. I mean seriously how often does just one Cleanse get your Ret back in motion? ....Never! All I do lately is spend my time cleansing....and since you can't give a Ret a snare or any kind of real gap closer, and you refuse to make our only powerful offensive abbilities easy to strip right off of us, and let's face it.....Long Arm of the Law is NOT a gap least make the talent when we put 2 points in it either remove ALL movement impairing effects or just bump it up from 1 effect to two. Almost every class can apply two snaring effects to you at the same time, and can kite you to no end. The second you cleanse one effect off of the usual TWO you get applied to you, your opponent will just repply all you do is spam cleanse till you are oom. Also, you should add 50/100% chance per talent point for Hand of Freedom to remove all Stun effects like Divine Purpose did back in WotLK. I mean what happened to this talent in the first place? This is ALL Ret needs to become competitive again. I'm not asking for some massive huge damage buff, I'm not asking for a snare, I'm not even asking for a gap closer. All I am asking is that Ret doesn't get decimated by stun effects from classes like Arms/Rogue/Feral. I mean let's just try this and see where it goes. Play as a Ret 1v1 against anything right now and tell me that you don't get kited to no end once again. About the only class we can beat 1v1 again is a DK, and that's only because they can't resort to Death Strike tanking us like they used to, and rightfully so. That crap was OP, and I hope they never get it back. Self Healing from true Hybrid classes like Ret/Shadow/Enhance has become a joke now, while classes like Warriors/Rogues/Affliction can self heal to the entent it's ridiculous. WoG back at 10 sec helped, but we're still too easy to kill with WoG on a cooldown and Sac Shield at 1 minute(worst changes ever, Ret was fine the way it was). This is just another guy who is sick of Ret being a joke in PvP making a post requesting a change that actually has some merit. This needs to be implemented immediately, not on patch 4.whatever.....but a hotfix asap so we can hope to be competitive in arena and bg's again this season....I mean you are trying to force us to do Rated BG's this season right? Try keeping your Ret at 115% movement speed in a Rated BG, and see if you don't agree. Or just simply fight a Frost Mage(Oh I forgot Frost Mages are supposed to beat everyone, my bad, bad example.)Búzz18 Jul 18, 2011
Jul 18, 2011 repentance in pvp i think that it should be a 9 sec stun like blind and stun and other moves its a min on adds just like them so i dont see why notGôôbers2 Jul 18, 2011
Jul 18, 2011 Guarded by the Light vs Hallowed Ground? Up until recently I was specced into guarded by the light. But I chose my spec back when word of glory had no cooldown and this talent allowed it to proc holy shield, so it was pretty much manditory. Lately though I've found myself having some AoE threat issues in the new heroic dungeons from time to time (the trolls) and looking at my talents I decided to switch guarded by the light to hallowed ground. I'm curious though what most people still think of guarded by the light? Is it still a manditory talent for prot? I mean with the cooldown on word of glory I try and save it for times I REALLY need it, but most times I end up rarely using it. I guess you could argue the extra 10% healing is nice if you're using wog when you really need it, but I don't know if it makes that much difference. I know hallowed ground isn't a raid talent, but since I still run heroics to reach my valor point cap it's definitely a help there. What does everyone think?Pwnpie11 Jul 18, 2011
Jul 18, 2011 If any FL hpal have a min to critique my logs I would be very grateful. I feel that I have the gear I need to be succeeding well, but i fell like i struggle A LOT, mostly with mana. I get oom'd every fight. last night ( not on the parses) we killed baleroc and i actually had like 30% mana at the end of the fight, but i dont know what i did to make that work out haha, i think i was riding the coat tails of at least 2 hymns and a totem. anyway, i'm lookin over parses for fights light beth and shannox on the logs and the top parsers are similarly geared to me ( at least on the armory ) and yet it seems that they are blowing me out of the water, especially in terms of raw HPS, which i seem to fall roughly around 10-13k on most decent attempts. gonna be on alysrazor tonight, so again another fight i had some trouble with last night, i think more so because of the mechanics of the fight rather then a mana issue, but if anyone wanted to help me suck just a little bit less, that would be awesome!Laür7 Jul 18, 2011
Jul 18, 2011 I do more DPS as Prot then Ret? Granted I'm not max level, I'm not max geared, socketed, enchanted, etc. I'm just leveling my way up to 85 after coming back to the game after 2ish years away. Anyways, my Ret set isn't THAT bad (full level 60 epic pvp gear + 2H epic pvp weapon). I change out my accessories and trinkets as well. When I'm Prot I never expected to top charts, just wanted to do my roll and take damage while the rest of the group burns em down. However I'm usually #1 on the DPS meter - some encounters #2 and I have zero issues with mana. When I do get a damage slot in a group I go Ret and I'm either #3 or #4 on the charts and I'm constantly changing Seals (change in and out of Seal of Insight for mana - when I'm Prot I can stay in Insight 100% of the time and have full mana and top charts). Does Ret get better as I level? I know some talent points I spend (this goes for Prot too) goes into skills that aren't available yet. I don't want this to be seen as a complaining post it's just I do a ton more damage as Prot and wasn't sure if that was normal or not.Kaíden12 Jul 18, 2011
Jul 18, 2011 Ret v. Prot Yes, another QQ thread, but for a purpose. I had an epiphany today as I watched my dismal DPS recount. I remembered the first time I leveled a Death knight and how effortless it was to score huge numbers. I remembered leveling my Warrior and all the lulz that were had casting Bladestorm and bleeding my enemies to death. I remembered my first hunter. Aaaaaaah, my first hunter, with his pet and his crits...good times..good times.. ..then I got this guy. I work my everloving ASS off to keep my deeps high, and I KNOW I'm doing it right, I know when to use my procs, I know what from what and what auras do what and Inquisition an Zealotry and blah blah blah and y'know....the more I think about it, the more I come to realize that as far as DPS is concerned, I think Retribution Paladins are severely outclassed. So I'm asking those prot palis out there, is it worth it to be Protection over Retribution at 85? I know it is totally worth it when leveling, though I got off easy being Holy and healing my way to the high levels. But Retribution Aura sucks--in fact, the dps auras just suck out loud--and I'm seriously considering switching my dps role for a tank one. What are your opinions?Liliam3 Jul 18, 2011
Jul 18, 2011 We need to have a 'long word'. Does anyone use it? I'm not the biggest fan of it. Maybe if it was a longer HoT I might use it just to keep some heals up while CC'd. anyone find it useful in PvP and or PvE?Pryds4 Jul 18, 2011
Jul 18, 2011 Tanking FTW This is my first True tanking Alt. Having too much fun!!! Ya'll have a great week.Harminy0 Jul 18, 2011
Jul 18, 2011 Retribution Pally Help So this is my first ever time playing a paladin and playing a ret pally seems kind of complicated so I have some questions. Do I need intellect? If so where should I cap? What is expertise and mastery rating exactly? What is the average dps for a lvl 85 pally can pull without much gear? Will guilds accept me because im worried that they wont. Are ret pallys needed in 10 and 25 man raids? Thanks!Kagrithh6 Jul 18, 2011
Jul 18, 2011 Which? I know this is prolly a stupid question, but, I'm gonna ask it any way. I'm struggling with a choice between helms. The roaring helm of Bethekk, or vicious gladiator's scaled helm. A guildies mr robot add-on states that Bethekk's helm barely edges out the pvp helm, but, EJ states strength is king. Equiping the pvp helm, I gain 59 strength and a bit of mastery, losing a bit of haste and crit. The amount of mastery I gain from the pvp helm is slight, only granting a .5 Percent increase of holy damage with my CS, DS and templar's verdicts. Where as, Bethekk's helm increases both crit and haste by .8 percent, but like I said, at the cost of 59 str. I feel like such a noob...Cynthiapain1 Jul 18, 2011
Jul 18, 2011 Ret oh Ret The change to selfless healer and crit healing, has turned us back into amazing support class that also has somewhat good surv. I'm very excited to say that this season is going to be fun. My personal oppinion though, if I could alter 1 thing it would be, taking out sanctity of battle and ret aura, and making ret aura the new sanctity of battle and make the old one some sort of a movement impare/snare maybe, it would make rets much better at chasing a kill in high rated arenas. Idk just always feel as though we are always chasing someone lol, but I already know someone is going to say "LOL FREEDOM!" but my respond to you is "LOL DISPELLS!". Theres a couple tweeks I think ret needs for PvP combat viability, sure our burst damage is great but for 2mins of downtime we are playing our support roll, it would just be nice to have a snare/slow so I dont fee as though I gimping my team so to say. Or maybe altering Seal of Justice to maybe lowering the targets speed by (x)amount, would make sense to lose a bit of DPS for a little more uptime overall imo. But idk let me know what you guys think. Firomaster4 Jul 18, 2011
Jul 18, 2011 New to tankadins Hi there, long time reader, first time poster. I'm (relatively) new to paladin tanking, insofar as I have leveled/LFD as protection the majority of the time on this toon. I'm looking at getting into heroic/raid tanking as I approach cap (going pretty damn quick too) and I'm not too fond of cookie cutter builds, even if they are usually the best. I was wondering if this would be viable at all: Any suggestions, comments or improvements?Fenryz4 Jul 18, 2011
Jul 18, 2011 holy pally spec Hey i am lvling up a holy pally and was seeing if i could get some help with a good lvling spec for holy if anyone could help me out with that ....... thanks alot in advanceLycøsa5 Jul 18, 2011
Jul 18, 2011 What class/spec do you want pallys to be... in the next xpac paladin class overhaul? Being a rogue is GREAT and all, but I think we should become fire mages next.Ðexter13 Jul 18, 2011