Shaman

Feb 25, 2012 Can ele keep up with the pack in PVE? Havent play in awhile but I was just wondering if ele can keep up with dps in raids DS/Firelands? They were lacking at the starting of Cata.Treehitta2 Feb 25, 2012
Feb 25, 2012 Does earth shield do anything to spells? Does ES only proc from Melee or does it work on spells as well?Paladinjoe2 Feb 25, 2012
Feb 25, 2012 Why were Resto Sha not viable in firelands? I keep hearing how great Resto Shamans are now in DS but in firelands they were not viable, whats the difference? Did any of you do progression raiding in firelands?Taqus25 Feb 25, 2012
Feb 25, 2012 Are they getting rid of totems in MOP? I still see them on the new talents but someone told me totems are going to be more like a cooldown now and not actually a totem like we are using now, is this true?Taqus10 Feb 25, 2012
Feb 25, 2012 Elemental Mastery to Include Earthquake EDIT: I've seen a lot of views, but not a lot of opinions. Please post! --EDIT: In an attempt to make what I want out of this more clear... The new Elemental Mastery tooltip would read: Elemental Mastery 3 min cooldown When activated, your next Lightning Bolt, Chain Lightning, or Lava Burst spell becomes an instant cast spell. Earthquake is also triggered on the area of the target of your instant cast Lightning Bolt, Chain Lightning, or Lava Burst. In addition your Fire, Frost, and Nature damage is increased by 15%, and you gain 20% spell haste for 15sec. EDIT: Cheaper mana cost with Elemental Mastery for the Earthquake. /wink I would like the spell Elemental Mastery to include the spell Earthquake. It would make me use Earthquake more often. Um, that's about it, please discuss. Thanks for your time.Skratch52 Feb 25, 2012
Feb 25, 2012 Ele PvE help!! :) Alright so I figured asking for help in a thread would help so here it is: Here's some info on my gear before asking my questions: So I switched from enhance to elemental today. My shaman is a fairly new 85 so my enhance gear wasn't very good anyway. My ele gear is mostly from HoT but I also got 3/5 of the tier set including chest and shoulders 397s and LFR pants. Finally, I have some VP gear and the trinket from Well of Eternity (and an healing trinket from my resto spec -_-') Alright so I'm not very good at the rotation yet and I was pulling way more in enhance on the dummies. So I'm asking what add-ons are you using to keep track of those things? I'm really bad at Lava Surge and I always cast 1 or 2 bolts before noticing it... Also, I don't know when I should use Earth Shock? is it on CD or I have to spam bolt till I get enough stacks? Finally, as enhance I had to use unleash elements to buff flame shock. I haven't read that that's the case as Ele. Isn't the 30% buff still working? I hope that all makes sense and I'd post my character's armory but you'd laugh at my no enchants / no gem gear :/ I'm working on it but now I need to figure how to manage my rotation and add ons would help :) Tarazbank7 Feb 25, 2012
Feb 25, 2012 New resto question..what can I purge/clense Correct me if I am wrong trying to peice together forum posts; This is from a future 3's Arena team perspective. I can Purge: - Pally bubble - Disc shield - A mage sheep on teammate I can clense: -Poisons - All lock curses Basically seems if I am right melee is only real threat to a RLS 3's team comp so kill order should be Healer and then Melee opponents? Thanks for looking and any additonal ifo would be great!Kendrickious4 Feb 25, 2012
Feb 25, 2012 Enhancement raiding bare minimums? Hey, I just got this character to 85 about a week ago and did what I could to blast him through LFR and the HoT heroics, but I want to bring him into some Dragon Soul runs. I joined a PuG group that was on Ultraxion, but they wiped about 4 times before the group split. The best my DPS got to at that point was 22k. I know I'm missing all of my enchants - bought the materials, not sure if I'm ready to use it all on gear I'm going to quickly replace - but is there anything else I need before I can consider this character raid ready? Thank you in advance.Ettik3 Feb 25, 2012
Feb 25, 2012 Suggestions for NYI Shaman Talents Just a few thoughts : 1) Summon Volatile Elemental: Empowers your elemental with pure energy increasing its damage and attack speed by 20%. Also reduces the cd on summon elemental by 2 mins. 2) Elemental Fusion: Fuse the power of your summoned elemental with your own in order to boost your own damaging abilities. While this ability is activated, the totem correlating to the summoned elemental will be inaccessible. IE: While [Fusion of Fire] is activated you cannot place down Searing totem, magma totem, or Fire Elemental totem. [Fusion of Fire] : Increases Mastery & Crit by 5%, spell/melee crits deal 5% extra damage, as fire damage, over the next 5 seconds for the duration of the summon. [Fusion of Earth] : Increases armor by 150%, reduces incoming damage from all sources by 10%, and grants the wielder unique abilities. -Melee attacks have a 7% chance to deal xxxx-yyyy extra damage as nature damage. -Gain the spell [Shrapnel] : 1.2 sec cast 7 second cooldown. Casts shards of rock at your opponent dealing xxxx-yyyy damage. [Damage increased if Earth Shock is present on the target]. -[Earth Bend] : the shaman bends the earth around them negating 20% of incoming damage for the next 10 seconds. 1.5 min cd. 3) Summon Greater Wind Elemental: Passive haste bonus of 5%. In addition Greater Wind Elemental casts gusts of concentrated air at the target dealing xxxx-yyyy damage (1.5 sec cast). Greater Wind Elemental's attacks have the chance to grant [Astral Dominance] making the Shaman's next spell or attack instant cast. 4) Summon Greater Life Elemental: [duration 1 min. 2 min cd] The shaman calls forth a Greater Life Elemental to aid them in battle. Armed with talents from the restoration tree, Greater Life Elemental will heal the lowest HP party members utilizing spells such as earth shield, riptide, and healing wave. 5% Passive Bonus to spellpower an additional 5% passive bonus to healing. 5) Old Tier bonuses are always a nice throwback - attacks/spells made by the shaman have a chance to reduce the cd on their summon elemental by 4 secondsCrankk0 Feb 25, 2012
Feb 25, 2012 Ele PvP What in all mighty. So i get my Shaman ruth geared with cata weapons. i go vs rogues same gear as me and sometimes i am able to win but most of the time its a straight loss.... I don't wanna give up on Ele its fun but it seems like im healing myself trying not to die more then putting out damage. 2s 3s suck im just Forced to defend myself sometimes 5s is okay but when they lose to the 5s im in the first time it just means they didn't go on me. because i have noo cds really to help protect myself yah i have a totem ooOoOOo 16k damage taken by the totem what is that? like 2 icelances from a mage an ambush Mind blast a lava burst like 16k is not alot i know its alot in the long run since its got a short cooldown but i think its useless for ele shaman. We need some sort of reduce damage like shield wall and like every other class gets (JUST FOR ELE Resto and enhanc are fine) and yes i know thunderstorm is semi good if it doesn't !@#$ up and do nothing and earth bind but those can be dispelled by most classes. I think eles wolf should just run faster when slowed i know we already do run faster then normal slowed but like with being stunned and rooted trying to get away im still having to stop and heal or use my casting while moving but when i do that im out of ghost wolf which lets them catch me and ugh i just dunno how to go abouts fighting anything that is in my face. any good shamans out there wanna tell me how to fight a rogue? Or am i just suppose to lose and how to go abouts playing the arena maps? Overall what my job is? i have to be doing something wrong.Cup6 Feb 25, 2012
Feb 25, 2012 Rogues and immunity I have never played a Rogue past level 11, so I do not know the mechanics of them. I just played a BG on my Ele Shaman, and 4 of my casts were immune to a Rogue I was trying to kill, 5 if you count Thunderstorm that also did no damage nor knock them back. What ability is this and what should I look out for to see when this immunity buff has been cast on themselves so I don't waste time?Cemecian4 Feb 25, 2012
Feb 25, 2012 PvP gearing As Elemental which set of gear should I be getting the ringmail or the mail. Any help is appreciated.Ragnar4 Feb 25, 2012
Feb 25, 2012 Am I that bad...? I switched over to Elemental (usually run Enhancement) a few days ago and I think I might literally be the worst. I just ran BH20 and pulled 17K DPS. I know I need to change out the meta gem in my head piece, but am I doing something wrong in my rotation or is that about the DPS I should be expecting for my gear? I'm getting really frustrated, since I always pulled 20-22K DPS as Enhancement in similar if not worse gear. lol Pwease halp! D:Slafa6 Feb 25, 2012
Feb 25, 2012 Resto PVP gear question Im curiuos if i should save up for the Conquest Mace next or just keep buying gear and get that last. This is my first caster/healer so im not sure how important their weapon upgrades are. Its a pretty big increase in spell power but the rest of the stats are close to the same upgrade as other gear is, i know on my warrior at this point i would be going for the weapon. ThanksRecklesswave0 Feb 25, 2012
Feb 25, 2012 How is ele in PvP and PvE? My shammy is 85 I just haven't had time to respec him. How is elemental doing in PvP? Assuming it's middle of the pack in PvE? Dremid8 Feb 25, 2012
Feb 25, 2012 Elemental Question Today I was messing around and decided to stack Crit and Spirit reforges. I was a total of 620 point out of Haste and 259 points out of Mastery all into 591 points of Spirit and 288 points of Crit. I then reforged into pretty much what is listed in the guides. Reforged spirit to hit cap and then haste. With Crit to Mastery. You can view my reforges as they are now. Do you know what I found? That the guides are right on. My single target rotation is over 1.5k higher. My Dungeon experience is showing over a 2k improvement (sometimes higher depending who I am grouped with and their party buffs). Besides better equipment (which is a given), I am always open to suggestions to improve. Does it look like I'm on the right track? Edit: Forgot to log out since the final reforge. Armory is now updated.Vikkar4 Feb 25, 2012
Feb 25, 2012 Trying to Enhance on a budget. recently i decided to try out enhance on my shaman. i was looking at the gear and noticed quite a bit of red sockets. i know im supposed to use +40 agi cut, but on my server Delicate Inferno rubys run about 400g each. So i was wondering if for the time being i could just use the +20agi/+20mastery cut(my friend gave me a stack of topaz) instead. this gear is mostly just jp and heroic stuff and i feel they are not worth the expensive gems. how bad would my dps suffer if i did this?Çrutch4 Feb 25, 2012
Feb 24, 2012 focused insight question i am contemplating a spec change dropping ghost wolf for focused insight. in dragon soul i find myself never going into wolf form for movement. i was wondering if this would work out. im not concerned about the mana conservation from the talent as much as the 30% output for the next healing spell. basically my question is the 30% extra effectiveness effect a spell like healing rain or is it just the next direct heal. for a fight like heroic yorsahj i would think a unleash element>shock>GHW would be massive. wanted to get thoughts from other "bringers of rain" on this.Tornanatomy13 Feb 24, 2012
Feb 24, 2012 Gearing for Elemental (PvP) So I would like to request that you check out my armory and see if there is any talents, glyphs, reforging or gear I did wrong. I am aware that I have not finished my enchants and I am just starting to get them. So far in order this is how I have done it intellect > mastery > haste > crit. Please answer and please remember this is for PVP ONLY.Gowhthedough3 Feb 24, 2012
Feb 24, 2012 Best in slot trinket? So the guide say unbinding will and corrupted mind are bis. I just the the cruel trinket and can't decide if I should use this all the time or on situational bosses. Right now when I pop em which is at the beginning of every fight and I have my 4 peices bonus my haste is over 59% which is over the global cd of 1 second and since corrupted mind usually procts within the first few spells I go way higher. So aren't I just wasting the procs because you can't go lower the 1 sec? Wouldnt the cruel trinket be better? Should I reforge some haste into mastery so that I am closer to the gcd when I use em? And then use the corrupted mind to make up for the lost haste? Tonydapony2 Feb 24, 2012
Feb 24, 2012 Am I ready for raiding? I was just wondering if my spec/gems/enchants and such were good, if I'm heading in the right direction or if I'm way off, any constructive criticism is much appreciated.Thünder9 Feb 24, 2012
Feb 24, 2012 Insignia of the Corrupted Mind/Jaws of Defeat The loot gods have not been kind to me this tier. Last night, Insignia of the Corrupted Mind (Heroic) dropped (for the sixth week in a row or whatever it's been) and I got it, mostly as a joke, because I don't play Ele. At all. And every single caster DPS already had it, including the Boomkin-Who's-Really-A-Resto-Druid. I'm terrible with math so I was hoping for some help on whether the Insignia would be of greater benefit than Jaws. I'm eying the +84 int and thinking maybe my TC use would be enough to retire my Jaws to the land of Loot Defeat. Any help would be wonderful, thank you very kindly.Epistemology3 Feb 24, 2012
Feb 24, 2012 Help me help an elemental shaman Hey, so I'd prefer to not post the armory for their own privacy. I suppose it wouldn't be that hard to figure out how to find them as I am posting the log. Anyway, I'm trying to help out our elemental shaman as his dps just seems to be slipping. His current stats are: ilevel 392 with t13 4set bonus int: 5999 hit: 17.87% (yep it's a bit over) haste: 2943 (22.98%) mastery: 1914 (19.18) crit: 112 (20.07%) He's primarily reforging into mastery. http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/pbw1dce03uva2dyw/Zairah12 Feb 24, 2012
Feb 24, 2012 I fell in love... I fell in love with my Shaman. I never thought I'd hear myself say this about the Shaman class. But, I have said it. I love my Shaman. And, this is coming from someone who in the past has not leveled a Shaman past 30+. I have a Priest and a Druid that I do enjoy playing and have healed on both at one time or another, but they do not measure up to my healing satisfaction as much as my Shaman. Frankly, Paladin healing bores me to tears and the Paladin class in general is not my cup of tea. I have played all classes to at least 70+ but have never played a Shaman for this long and have enjoyed it that much. My Shaman will be my last class I will get to level cap and will continue to play, because it is just that great. I may even level another Shaman once I'm 85 and geared with this Shaman. I only wish I would've really tried this class sooner and have given it more of a fair chance in the past. I guess it would've saved me alot of time. LOL So, please, tell me what you love and enjoy most about the Shaman class. And, any helpful tips or advice will be appreciated. Please don't be rude. (Yes, I know my BoAs are not mail and I'm wearing cloth. I am LEVELING. And, this is what I have, for now.) I love: - my totems - chain heal - healing wave(s) - Restoration spec - healing & sound animations - the simplicity of healing - the elementals - the lore of a shaman - ghost wolfKitzik13 Feb 24, 2012
Feb 24, 2012 Now for something completely different I know I cannot be the first to think of this, but I may the only one who cares. Take a look at my 4 piece healing set while i am in elemental. Heroism+Elemental Mastery+Spirit Walkers Grace+chain Lightning+Foul Gift of the Demon Lord it may be squishy in PVP but the damage for 12 seconds was pretty hilarious to watch. Thoughts and flames? Centauris4 Feb 24, 2012
Feb 24, 2012 Enhance + Frost DK Is it viable for 2s?Sinrage3 Feb 24, 2012
Feb 24, 2012 What weapon imbues should I be using I'm always going to use flametongue on my offhand(derp lava lash), that's out of the question, but I've gone up nearly 40 levels since I got the advice to use windfury and flametongue, and I have other ones. So, which ones should I use? I'm usually enhancement but sometimes switch to resto for the few times that I heal. :P As usual, feel free to critique other things about my character. Lol.Teurastus2 Feb 24, 2012
Feb 24, 2012 Is Enhancement fun? I always played Resto and Elemental, for those who play enhancement do you enjoy it?Shamrocka9 Feb 24, 2012
Feb 24, 2012 Need help with Reforging Hi, I just hit level 85 and I have read some of the guides, but I'm confused about reforging. How should I forge my gear? Will Reforgelite help (I use it for a few other characters, not sure how it works with healers) Any help is great, thanks =DAemiri2 Feb 24, 2012
Feb 24, 2012 off hand weapon hi guys im a new enhance shaman. i just wanna know i should use high damage weapon on main hand or off hand... coz i saw lava lash dealing weapon's damage. and main hand weapon doesnt do damage alone, always both weapons like stormstrike. both weapons r speed 2.6. so if i use high damage weapon on off hand, will lava lash do more damage and increase my dps? help me plz ty Clumber1 Feb 24, 2012
Feb 24, 2012 how do you beat hunters as enhancement Ive tried about everything i can think of but it never fails everytime i get to the hunter it either disengages or deterrences and runs away i cant do anything to them is there some strategy im not getting against them?Kaljur5 Feb 24, 2012
Feb 24, 2012 Any Enh Shaman PvP advice? So it just took me around 6 years to realize that ret paladin wasn't the class I was really looking for. I really enjoy meeleing and casting in the same time, and I thought Enh Shaman would be the one. I keep hearing Enh Shamans are having a hard time in PvP, but I want to hear from you guys what you think. Any great responses would be great. ;)Wadushodu1 Feb 24, 2012
Feb 24, 2012 [Elemental] Shaman 4.3 DPS sucks !! What happened to ele shamans dps.. It sucks so bad right now. Either increase elemental shaman drops or balance the class.Swaminarayan66 Feb 24, 2012
Feb 24, 2012 Ele shaman buff? So i was just wondering when we are going to get our buff so that we can be equal in damage and survivability with all of the other classes who have endless defensive CD's and ways to reset in a fights....you know just throwing that out there. PS: FIX THUNDER-STORM FFS!! it still doesn't work for me 50% of the time...Larrson2 Feb 24, 2012
Feb 24, 2012 New to Shamans I just started playing as a Shaman so everything is new to me. I was wondering what is the best spec for shamans? I'm looking to be able to do great damage and pretty good heals too. Also what things do i need to look for on my gear? Int? Spirit? Just looking for helpful advice to a newb.Ohparker2 Feb 24, 2012
Feb 24, 2012 LFR haste staff vs. MH/OH from twilight heros for ele/resto?Voltswagen2 Feb 24, 2012
Feb 24, 2012 Enhancement: higher ilvl in main or off-hand? I have an Enchancement offspec. Last night I ran DS in my resto spec, and No'Kaled dropped off of Madness. No one else in the group needed it, so I picked it up. Right now, I have a matched pair of 378 Trickster's Edges. I'm sure that No'Kaled is an upgrade, but should I wield it in my main hand with windfury, or my off-hand with flametongue?Redmaniac13 Feb 24, 2012
Feb 23, 2012 MOP - Tank Spec. Am I beating a dead horse? Ok, I have pursued this idea for every expansion, why stop now? Hmm, druids get a 4th spec? I love that the feral tank/dps got split, but with that in mind, can shams please get a 4th build? Why are druids so special? Here are my ideas for the entire build. I am going to leave the talents alone, they seem fine and need tweaking anyways. Level 10 1. Upheaval - Instant - 6 yrd range - 6 sec cd - 4% base mana Slam the ground beneath you with you shield causing a shock wave to hit all enemies in 6 yards for 856 damage. Damage is increased equal to block change. Requires Shield in off hand. 2. Earth's Guardian - Passive - You may equip plate armor. Your stamina is increased by 15%. You gain 2x attack power from strength. 100% of attack power is converted into spell power and you no longer gain spell power from other sources. Your spells and attacks have a 100% to generate 3% of you base mana. Your shield counts as a weapon for the purposes of your weapon enchant spells. 3. Vengeance - Passive - 5% of incoming damage is converted into attack power. This cannot exceed 10% of you hp. Level 16 Counter Attack - Instant - 15 sec cd - 4% base mana Raise your weapon to parry the next special attack from your target, then counterattacking for 1276 damage. If your target is incapable of special attacks, this will parry the next normal attack instead. Not on GC. Level 18 Cleanse Spirit - Instant - 8 sec cd - 21% base mana - 40yrd range Cleanse all curse effects from a friendly player. Level 20 Thundering Strike - Instant - 8 sec cd - 9% base mana - Melee Range Strike your foe with echos of thunder dealing 257% weapon damage, and sunders the target, causing Weakened Armor. Weakened Armor reduces the targets armor by 4% for 30 seconds. Stacks 3 times. Replaces Primal Strike. Level 25 Stone Shield - Instant - 10 sec cd - 11% base mana Summon 6 Stone orbs around you. Each orb will block an incoming attack. This can only occur once every second. While Stone Shield orbs surround you, your block chance is increased by 25%. Lasts 10 minutes. Only 1 Shield may be active at a time. Level 30 Lightning Caller - Passive Chain Lighting now does full damage to all targets, is instant cast, and costs no mana. Level 35 Rockbitter Weapon - Instant - Lasts 30 minutes Enchant your weapon to decrease all damage taken by 5% and increasing all threat generated by 90%. Unleashing this enchant will pull you to the target and taunt the target to attack you for 8 seconds. Level 38 Frostbite - Passive Frost Shock now deals double damage against targets immune to slows and causes Frost Shock to deal an additional 1754 damage over 12 seconds. Level 44 Frost Nova - Instant - 10% base mana - 4 sec cd Freezes your Frost Shock spell on nearby enemies, causing each of them to emit a nova of frost dealing 844 Frost damage to all enemies within 10 yards. Causes a high amount of threat. Level 50 Plate Specialization - Passive Your stamina is increased by 5% while wearing only plate armor. Level 50 Maelstrom Shield - Passive Each time you block an attack you have chance to gain Maelstrom Shield. Maelstrom Shield reduces the cast time and mana cost of your next healing spell by 20%. Stacks 5 times. Level 52 Engulfing Frost - Passive Your Frostbrand Weapon strikes and Unleash Frost cause 2x damage against targets immune to slows and spread your Frost Shock's slow and Frostbite to up to 4 targets within 10 yards. Level 58 Stone Wall - Instant - 5 min cd - 3% base mana Reduces all damage taken by 40% for 10 seconds. Not on the GC. Level 65 Grounded - Passive Increases armor by 10%. Reduces magic damage taken by 10% Increases block chance by 10%. Each time you block an attack the remaining cool down on Grounding Totem is reduced by 3 seconds. Level 80 Nature's Blessing - Mastery Your blocks grant you a damage absorbing shield that lasts 3 seconds. The shield absorbs 28% of the amount blocked. Each point of Mastery increases the amount the shield absorbs by 3.5%. Level 85 "Earth Elemental Totem Upgrade" - Passive While your Earth Elemental is active, you cannot die. Instead the Earth Elemental will absorb and damage that would put you below 1 hp, then sacrifice itself to heal you for 20% of your maximum hp.Deadaleis6 Feb 23, 2012
Feb 23, 2012 Which weapon /when to use? (Elemental) So I normally heal. When I DPS (now for Hagara, Ultraxion, Gunboat) I use Sho'ravon, Greatstaff of Annihilation I just won a Rathrak, the Poisonous Mind from the LFR. I can combine it with a Dragonfire Orb (which I use for healing, anyway). So the question is, roughly speaking, is the Rathrak an upgrade for me with the loss of the stats? Or should I only use it on multi-target fights like Gunboat?Adun5 Feb 23, 2012
Feb 23, 2012 I think im missing something.... Okay i don't know if it's me relying on to much Sock n Awe add or what but i ran 25m DS and it just seams like my dps is no where it should be i was hitting like 25k on unsleeping and 22k on warlord?!?!? the hell.... Ultra}{ i was at about 26-27k Hagara 32k. For the gear i have i should be doing at least 30k minimum or am i over thinking it to much... i replaced LW'r 397 (bracers of the Hunter-killer) bracers with VP bracers( Dragonbelly Bracers) for mastery and changed my spec before hand maybe i did it wrong and i don't have the gear/mastery to support the spec yet????? should i continue to use the Bracers of the hunter -killer and go back to the reg spec or stick this one out and redo priority on SSA? any suggestions?Katahstrofic0 Feb 23, 2012
Feb 23, 2012 Wind Shear Focus Macro Is there a macro that casts Wind Shear on your focus IF you have one set, and if not it casts it on your regular target?Sinrage7 Feb 23, 2012
Feb 23, 2012 mastery cap? [resto] Is there a mastery cap? I read for every 1 point of mastery you get 3%a mastery when a target you are healing is at 1HP. So, the way im comprehending that is if my GHW base heal w/o critical to some with full HP IS 29K and I have 1600+ mastery which means if the target im healing is as 1HP my GHW will heal for 1.4 mill (1600 x 3 = 4800% x 29k) which obviously is NOT the case. So, anyone know what the cap is or did I miss comprehend 1 mastery = 3% @ 1HP? Happyhook3 Feb 23, 2012
Feb 23, 2012 Searing Flames Now proc's on fire shock ticks, now enhance is fixed for many DS fights. now to convince blizz this is a good ideaFrostblood1 Feb 23, 2012
Feb 23, 2012 Restoration - Haste vs Mastery Hello, I have created this thread to know what is better to stack, haste or mastery in the 10 man raid setting. What I have simply done is get my haste to as close to 905, then just stack mastery. I have had a lot of ridicule, but I do better in 10 mans stacking mastery rather than hitting the 2005 haste cap (mainly because I don't have the 2pc T12 anymore). So, if anyone can help me on this subject, which is solely better to stack for 10 mans, that would help me out a lot. Thanks, HymletHymlet108 Feb 23, 2012
Feb 23, 2012 The Shaman lore Now that I think about it all the quests I remember from Vanilla are gone. Obviously right? What I mean is Shaman are thick as thieves when it comes to lore, and I don't remember and quests while leveling that came with "good" lore. No more totem quests and no more secret areas. IDK I think there should be more class quests. Like there should be a quest for you to get our 87 spell Ascendance. Not like stupid hard but just a 2-3 quest chain for you learn and see why we can do this.Shamanist4 Feb 23, 2012
Feb 23, 2012 Better for BG's Ele vs.Enhancement! Im love doing PVP in BG's or arenas with some friends, but I have been thinking of leveling a shaman which spec would be better for PVP/More fun? Please list the pros and cons of each spec.Sanctús7 Feb 23, 2012
Feb 23, 2012 No'Kaled dual-wielders, how long to get both? I was extremely lucky in getting my 1st No'Kaled, the Elements of Death on my very first raid run and of course I'm anxious to get a 2nd one. I also know the drop chance is low and you only get loot on runs once a week, so I'm setting my hopes and expectations accordingly. So, for the folks that have the pairs...How long did you have to grind for them?Namuna12 Feb 23, 2012
Feb 23, 2012 Need something to do with VP's i am getting close to capping VP's and don't really see anything I need, all the VP gear seems more for resto then elemental. For example the waist, the 390 belt I have now seems alot better then the VP belt. Also I am having terrible luck on winning a trinket in LFR (the total opposite of mage, I have all 3 trinkets and can't win a tier piece). I know Bottled Wishes isn't supposed to be that good for elemental but is it enough above Stopwatch to buy? Or should I just buy boots/bracers and sell them. BTW if I get chestpiece what is the best non tier piece or is 5pc tier best? Don't regular raid on this guy on really have plans to just want him to be as well geared as I can if guild does do some alt runs in future. Derage6 Feb 23, 2012
Feb 23, 2012 Hello, Leveling New Shaman Hey guys. So I'm leveling this Shaman through dungeons as Restoration. But for leveling I don't want to do Resto, would ele be a good choice since I can practically use the same gear? Thanks.Firetitan8 Feb 23, 2012
Feb 23, 2012 @ the goblins This would be more appropriate in a "race" forum...but that doesnt exist. Who uses rocketjump to kill melee almost as much as you use thunderstorm to do it? If you dont know what i mean. You can jump off a cliff and instantly do a 180 while you rocketjump, you will land right back up on the ledge. If melee are tunnelvision (lol most are) they will follow you off the cliff without a thought and fall to their death. Love doing this and was just curious who else practices this dubious deed.Rabbith8 Feb 23, 2012