Shaman

Dec 30, 2011 Goblin 2nd haste cap number? Just faction changed from draenei to goblin so I can reforge out of my 2005 haste back to mastery some, I was wondering what number I needed to be at to reach the 2005 as a goblin, completely new to horde.Ñik3 Dec 30, 2011
Dec 30, 2011 Power Auras and CD tracking I'm trying to figure out how to make Power Auras flash an Aura whenever my RIptide comes off CD> However I can only make to to where it shows a aura whenever it's useable. It just sits there in the middle of my screen I want it to flash the aura and then go awayßeãst2 Dec 30, 2011
Dec 30, 2011 Searing Totem problem Many times I notice I do not have any stacks of Searing Totem on the target. To solve this, I drop the totem again and then moments later, it sees a target afflicted by Stormstrike or Flame Shock and begins firing properly. It seems others are having difficulties as well. I have tried dropping the totems before or after combat begins and usually the first 1 minute goes without searing totem damage unless I am watching it specifically and drop a new totem. I got a bad totem, can I put it in the shop for repairs? I noticed this trouble after the 4.3 patch. Pre-patch and with the 4pc bonus, it was a monster totem. Help.Sterr6 Dec 30, 2011
Dec 30, 2011 Enhance Trinkets Ok, so today in LFR I picked up Wrath of Unchaining. Before I was using Arrow of Time and DMC: Hurricane. Which should I replace? I'm leaning towards replacing Arrow because of the haste proc, but not quite sure. Thanks! :)Atl10 Dec 30, 2011
Dec 30, 2011 Is my weapon worth it? If you look at my gear you'll see I have a strength weapon. Is the loss of agility worth the weapon damage gain? Before I just had another normal gate crasher main hand.Zertheon3 Dec 30, 2011
Dec 30, 2011 leveling help, having trouble healing it seems like the tank always have less HP than me, and I can beast mode it out until I run outta man but that hardly happens. i dont have boa's but maybe my specs wrong? im gonna take a look at the leveling guide here on the shammy forums to improve myself. i just thought that making a thread wouldnt hurt any.Chlaf1 Dec 30, 2011
Dec 30, 2011 Enhancement PvP - Culmination of Wisdom I am an avid World of Warcraft player. I quite rarely post here but I am hoping that my honest and reasonable take on Enhancement is at least read by a Blue, and communicated to someone who has the ability to make a change. I'm not a mathematician or scientist, and I don't know how to break down how each ability works and affects your damage and whatnot. I've always done well in both pvp and pve but I have to say that I've been trying desperately with a few comps to do well as Enhancement this season with some of the more competent PvPers on our realm (not saying much but they're at least 2400 quality players like myself) and haven't had much luck at all. I have a few concerns. Firstly, I think Enhancement is in a reasonable spot for arena right now but I think a number of tweaks are in order. There are so many ways to give it the last little nudge it needs to really be competitive and I'd open the floor to smarter Shaman than I to make those suggestions. All I know is that on my best day, getting every spell interrupted, every Hex to land, 5 stacks of Searing Flames for every Lava Lash I can, so on and so forth is so rarely enough to land a kill before the opposing team manages to drop me. It's so obvious for someone who is so used to this spec that so many other classes have such a larger toolbox, or can flat out deal far more damage in pvp combat, and oftentimes both. I just feel that it requires so much more energy, effort, and focus to fight with this spec than any other I know of. Another thing is I've almost completely given up on Rated Battlegrounds. Enhancement brings little to nothing to the table. Even though I am fairly skilled, my damage overall is lower than most every other class consistently in the Rated Battlegrounds I have tried. Our crowd control is almost non-existent in this scenario due to the long cooldown, 1 target affected, easily dispelled. It's pretty comical, since I'm always the last to be focused in Battlegrounds which is a stark comparison to the situation in the arena. They know I pose no threat, and therefore time and damage is wisely spent elsewhere. Luckily I much prefer arena combat to Rated Battlegrounds but it'd be very nice to be more Please consider the overall state of Enhancement. I know that Blizzard is very adept at combing through numbers and I'm sure that they'll find Enhancement horrendously underrepresented. Thanks for reading this if you could, Blues. I appreciate any feedback, and I've loved this game for years. Hopefully it continues to hold my interest. Don't doubt my legitimacy, dawg: http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z82/Ragemane/DSCN0120.jpg Edit: Brief summary of suggestions to date - Windfury Revamp (Spell/Nature damage instead of physical) A kitten-hair-more survivability through possible redistribution of talents for Ele/Enhance. Mortal Strike (On any number of abilities) Pets Buff player. Feral Spirit buff/Revamp (More bursty damage, same overall.) Glyph of Lightning Shield Baseline/Expelling an orb grants maelstrom (I like this idea since the devs seem keen on making Maelstrom Weapon more of an impact than it is.) Introduction of reliable stun/silence ability. Earth Shock slows cast AND melee/ranged speed. Scaling Stoneclaw Shield (Great idea - helps survivability which we feel we need!) New DPS cooldown. Maelstrom stacks higher than 5.Xarga74 Dec 30, 2011
Dec 30, 2011 Warlock or Shaman for PvP I Love control-style pvp, Similar to rogues, but i am incredibly bored of rogues, I want to roll either a shaman or a warlock, but i want to know which has more potential for skill? can you get good at being a shaman? to the point where you can beat anyone by kiting them? or is that skill cap only with warlocks? thanks for any helpVerzhexan5 Dec 30, 2011
Dec 29, 2011 Ele shaman pvpers Do you guys just pvp as resto in bgs? I have no clue how you guys do this day to day. There is nothing i can do vs a melee train. No matter what every melee has tools to counter me trying to kite them at all.Kronie61 Dec 29, 2011
Dec 29, 2011 resto pvp question I just came back from a 4 month break and getting back into pvp and want to make a healer. my general question is how resto shammys are doing in arenas right now? are they still top dogs for pvp healing arenas?Repttar2 Dec 29, 2011
Dec 29, 2011 Elemental OS and Resto MS. Since my guild is moving on to Heroic DS next week, they would like me to have an Elemental Set. Now, since I will be healing most of the time, can I use the same gear? I have only played elemental while leveling so I am sort of at a loss right now. I am posting this in here, because I am sure I am not the only resto shaman that has this OS. So please, any help you could offer me would be great. Thank you.Moonozzley3 Dec 29, 2011
Dec 29, 2011 Enhance still the leveling spec? I'm rolling a shaman alt (horde side) and was curious if enhance was still the leveling spec to use? If so what level can (should?) I consider switching over to elemental (and resto?)Elvishlegion10 Dec 29, 2011
Dec 29, 2011 Ultraxxion Hey guy's! I have been looking around on the forums and am seeing that green is the best crystal for shammys on Ultaxxion. I personally have always used blue considering the healing rain is affected by it, and you can also spam chain heal after you drop the rain. How would the green be better for a shammy?Ipwnkara8 Dec 29, 2011
Dec 29, 2011 Offspec Ever since i first made this char, ive been Resto ms Ele offspec (both pvp, i have no interest in pve for this shaman) and while i love both specs, i recently tried out enh, and it wasnt that bad, and since as ele ive found that if i cast a flameshock everyone looks at me and decides i have to die. So, whats more viable? Ele or enh?Shockmented0 Dec 29, 2011
Dec 29, 2011 I was just harassed... ...in a PUG LK dungeon for needing on (and winning) Life-Staff of the Web Lair I'm a level 75 Elemental Shaman. My thinking was that it had lots of spellpower (for my level), and the +spirit gives me hit (talented). Three members of the group were from the same guild (including the healer), and one of them harassed me about needing on the item. He said it wasn't a caster staff and that it should go to the healer. He then proceeded to tell me that if I was a Shaman using a staff, i didn't know how to play a shaman. My current thinking (at level 75) is to use a high-spellpower staff while running dungeons, since I rarely get hit. When questing, I use a mace + shield since I get hit by mobs. Did I do anything wrong? Am I using the right logic with dungeons=staff and questing=mace+shield? Thanks!Beornin4 Dec 29, 2011
Dec 29, 2011 Ele Shaman PvP Hello! I have been playing my shaman since the beginning of Wrath because I noticed on my paladin in arenas that shamans would kill someone in one lava burst. Now everyone has 150k in pvp gear and i onlt hit 4k lightning bolts and 15k lava bursts from all the resil. A lot of the game mechanics are broken with shamans, and I dont even know where to start. I started doing 2s with a disc priest as an ele shaman, and I don't care if it's a bad comp, why should the comp matter whether who wins or not. and the mage would literally get down to 100 health, and i have no spell that can just finish him offStealthlol2 Dec 29, 2011
Dec 29, 2011 Repulsion totem? Any idea what this does?Vhalanar3 Dec 29, 2011
Dec 29, 2011 Elemental DPS Help (WoL Parse) I've read Liax's elemental guide like a well-thumbed book and have spent a lot of time on these forums and in reforging and practicing in the lfr and raid dummy, but am still doing a bit lower than the rest of my raid group. Elemental is my OS, but I consider it pretty well geared for the most part. I follow the standard rotation of fire/searing totem, flame shock, lava burst, LB filler, earth shock at 8 or 9 stacks depending on my flame shock duration. I posted a link to my ultrax kill tonight. I managed to get my fire ele out twice, had fading light only twice (I think), but still came in last in dps :(. I did around 25k while everyone else was at 30k+. Ignore our poor rogue, he died early to button failure :P. Any suggestions? I know I need some help on totem uptime and in making sure my Flame Shock is always up. http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-k7clam1q48z4mtdo/sum/damageDone/?s=5569&e=5863Liiwen3 Dec 29, 2011
Dec 29, 2011 Elemental 4 piece t13 terrible. Really? I would suggest doing some theory crafting. Don't be so quick to judge. My first round of theory crafting with our current gear levels allows us to use EM 30 seconds after it expires basically. Basically, if we stack mastery up the ying yang, in theory, it would possibly prove to be very beneficial. Imagine 60% passive mastery rating. Now, this will not compensate for us losing the fire elemental, but I am not upset. I am more than certain the 2 piece will be nerfed into the ground, or changed, which I would approve of. I personally hate using the fire elemental, that lacks and AI, and sometimes dies at the start of a fight. We're not pet classes, and I don't want to manage a pet, otherwise I would have rolled hunter or demo warlock. (10% sp) I have a feeling we're going to have a slight redesign of the elemental tree. Nothing fancy or major, but it must take place. Just don't count out the 4 piece. When coupled with the 2 piece, we could be looking at some nice dps.Jikai35 Dec 29, 2011
Dec 29, 2011 Help with PVE Hi, I need some help with PvE. I've only ever done pvp before, and not very seriously at that. Now, I want to keep having both Ele & Resto pvp specs, but which of these specs will let me perform a PvE role decently as well? For e.g. on my druid, the pvp spec has a lot of mitigation talents similar to a tank spec, perhaps only a few things that are different.. this makes a lot of early PvE content very viable for tanking, not to mention their pvp gear has the advantage of having the same desired stats. For shaman, would I succeed better at PvE on my Ele or Resto spec? The reason I ask is because today I attempted to do a ZA run and struggled to heal through a lot of the bosses. Zanzil was a nightmare, we did have a lot of Tank problems, but still, my healing throughput was just not there.. i was ooming wayyyy to fast. I couldn't even keep up at Jindo during phase 3, and just gave up on that. I wondered if i would have been better of going Ele to dps, but queue times are so long. Can I play any pve role effectively while keeping both my resto pvp and ele pvp specs?Greensleeves7 Dec 29, 2011
Dec 29, 2011 dwarf or draenei for resto shaman? the title says it all. opinions?Rakurgh22 Dec 29, 2011
Dec 29, 2011 Good Goblin Shaman Names So I'm getting a faction change and I've decided to switch to a Goblin. Anyone have some good names for a Goblin Shaman? Thanks in advance!Ariuun7 Dec 29, 2011
Dec 29, 2011 Resto Shammy + Dps Shaman problem. My friend and I wish to have a 3s team involving a dual shaman comp. Our problem is that if I, the dps shams, gets pressured he would then earth shield me in order to gain 18% increased direct healing but, that then overrides my lightning shield... which nerfs my damage. I wish to understand blizzard's reasoning behind not allowing a healer to gain benefits of his shield whilst still leaving all the damage benefits of the other player's shield. Edited for grammar... sorta!Gandhy1 Dec 29, 2011
Dec 29, 2011 LF Tiny Shield Hi I am looking for a tiny shield for my transmog set. I like reddish goldish with a little glow but I am mostly concerned with the size. The one I have is still too big! Thanks guys.Elru4 Dec 29, 2011
Dec 29, 2011 E-shammy :0 UE question. As my play style I rather enjoy figuring Classes out, what are my stat priorities and what not.. and if I have problems with that then i refer to a guide. so from what I've noticed. its Spell hit cap>Mastery>crit Haste seems kinda useless... as I get Flurry proc and UE cd's from windfury/totem I've also noticed that lava lash does not get benefit from UE % bonus which confused me a little bit... so as i am sitting here, considering making a macro WF/WF for UE and then WF/FT afterwards. I would go WF/WF but the talent tree +% for my lava lash just outweighs it, and I think there is a internal CD' for windfury proc anyway so dual WF seems rather pointless. so my question if you missed it was is it worth it to macro dual WF to weapons for UE? Ajar3 Dec 29, 2011
Dec 28, 2011 Hunter's Concussion shot .... Has anyone else noticed that when a Hunter shoots Concussion shot on you it affects Ghost Wolf as well? I could have sworn the description stated that you won't be brought down below 100% running speed but that ability always brings me down to 30%.Kiterr19 Dec 28, 2011
Dec 28, 2011 Ideas for Shaman After playing Shaman for a bit I have seen some issues that I think should be worked on, as well as some interesting adjustments that would make the class much better. Adjustments to Totems This is one of the key aspects of Shamans and its the main feature that shapes and makes the class unique. However it is very annoying and difficulty to recast totems after every fight. My idea for adjustments to this issue is to allow totems to follow the shaman this can easily be done by making a aura that makes the totems float or it can even be unique for every race for example the goblin totems can have a propeller that allows it to fly. This would accomplish the following. 1.)Increase the Shamans damage. 2.)Increase the Shamans MP. 3.)Increase the Party damage. Adjustments to Talent Trees One of the things that really interest me in Shaman was that the class is a jack of all trades, yet a master of none, and while the class does live up to that concept I think that a tanking tree would be very interesting. in addition to that I also thought that it would be pretty cool if each tree focuses on a element. Here are the new talent trees. Earth The Earth tree focuses on the shaman's defensive abilities. It increases Survivability as well as teaches you new spells that focus on the path of Earth magic. Passive Bonuses 1.)Unlocks wear mail. 2.)Unlocks ability Earth Shield. 3.)Unlock passive skill Elemental Protector (Increases your hate gradually while under the effect of a shield spell.) 4.)Unlocks passive skill Stoneskin (Increases defense by ???%) Fire The Fire tree focuses on the shaman's magical abilities. It increasing their damage and critical strike chance, it also teaches them new spells that focus on the path of Fire magic. (Which Includes lightning magic) Passive Bonuses 1.)Unlocks ability Lava Burst. 2.)Unlock passive skill Shamanism, Elemental Fury, and Elemental Overload. Wind The Wind tree focuses on the shaman's offensive abilities. It increases shaman's melee output damage. Passive Bonuses 1.)Unlocks Dual Wield 2.)Unlocks ability Aerial Slash (Same as lava lash instead with wind damage.) 3.)Unlock passive skills Mental Quickness, Primal Wisdom, Enhanced Elements. Water The Water tree focuses on the shaman's healing abilities. It increases shaman's healing output. Passive Bonuses 2.)Unlocks ability Soothing Rain. (AOE healing spell with a regen) (3minute Recast) 3.)Unlock passive skills Purification, Meditation, Deep Healing. New Ability List With these changes the whole list of Shaman would require changes. The biggest change needed would be to introduce skills to increase hate for those that use the Earth tree. as for the spell list ill leave that to blizzard if they like the idea :D .Spiritseer4 Dec 28, 2011
Dec 28, 2011 What is up with the valor points vendors? Why is all of the mail gear either Enh gear or Resto gear, there is no Mail gear that is for Ele. I dont need that much hit like holy crap blizz. Did you make the spirit=hit talent so you didnt have to make as much gear???Lbursturface7 Dec 28, 2011
Dec 28, 2011 Help me with totems please, Hi all So, I am able to drop all these neat totems etc but I really have no idea what ones to use! I am leveling purely through healing dungeons at the moment. Thanks.Lunashade4 Dec 28, 2011
Dec 28, 2011 My resto performance (WoL included) It was a long night with lots of wipes. The 3 of us healers busted our bums through the night. This really isn't a "where did I (we) go wrong" post. We've got a good idea of what that answer is. I'm just curious if I'm holding my own? Granted, each raid is upon itself rather dynamic, yet just by glancing at the meters do I look a bit under performing. Not spell-wise per say but overall hps. Keep in mind I'm active the entire encounter. I haven't had the opportunity to raid at any length with another resto-shaman (in cata) so I'm kind of working blind here. Thanks much http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-rqj6ydnl7r6pocss/sum/healingDone/ Sorek15 Dec 28, 2011
Dec 28, 2011 Horde Shaman twink 19 and 29. Nite fellas. Im planing a twink, horde, shaman, to play at 19 and 29 on the future. Which race do u prefer?Natimuertus4 Dec 28, 2011
Dec 28, 2011 Help this herpderp reforge During 4.0-4.2 I used a reforge tool known as 'Chardev' but they recently closed the project. Anyone have a website or addon that lets me preview changed stats before I reforge? I really don't feel like blowing my bank trying to reforge down to 916 haste every time I get a gear upgrade.Fearmytotems3 Dec 28, 2011
Dec 28, 2011 Ele shaman 2-set dilemma. Okay quick story time. Saw DMC:V on AH for 3k instantly bought it since i still had the tier 12-2pc. I saw an increase of 4k Dps on Ultraxion so eff yeah totally worth it. Got lucky with BH and hands dropped, then was able to win my shoulder token from LFR giving me both my tier 13 and keeping my Tier 12 2pc bonus. Have now won my chest piece from LFR. Will replacing my 378 tier 12 chest with the LFR Tier 13 Chest and therefore breaking my Tier 12 2set bonus be better for me or should i wait till im able to obtain another piece to complete Tier 13 4pc?Slikvik4 Dec 28, 2011
Dec 28, 2011 Anyone know of any shields that match tier 13 TopicShortcircit2 Dec 28, 2011
Dec 28, 2011 [4.3 Enh]: Mastery vs. Crit Practically everyone has told me to reforge crit after getting 20/20 expertise (which is a little more debated). However, then I look at this 2500+ Enh Shaman: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kelthuzad/Jahmillz/advanced He's reforging crit. I practically do everything else like him by chance except that. Is he on to something? Should we be going crit instead of mastery? Maybe mix it up more at least? Which orange gems are y'all using these days? I'm still using agi/resil, but I've been thinking of going agi/mastery or agi/crit.Zairne43 Dec 28, 2011
Dec 28, 2011 Elemental DPS Issue Being an Elemental Shaman it seems that it is hard to push our DPS into the upper ranges like other classes and hold it there being that we have to click multiple buttons/spells/trinkets. Even with a higher GS in the 385 range it is hard to get this to happen and I'm looking for suggestions. I have tried casting macros which use my instant cast spells and also use the use effects on my trinkets but still struggle hitting the mark of a good solid DPS output that is required for the DS raids. I know that Searing Totem needs to be down at all times, which only lasts for one minute and all the others last for 5, (Don't understand this Blizz........) so if you forget to redrop you lose DPS. My rotation is Use the Uleash Elements, Life Blood (Herbalism), Elemental Mastery, Flame Shock followed by Lava Burst and then filled in with Lighting Bolts. Also use Earth Shock at 6 to 9 stacks. Please help with suggestions...............Shadowreigns47 Dec 28, 2011
Dec 28, 2011 2200 Rshaman PvP Arena http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=94RBYUW5xQM Check it out.Aliaracy2 Dec 28, 2011
Dec 28, 2011 Shammy or Priest?! Hey! I already filled out the sticky, but decided to answer some questions for myself about how to pick a caster...I have all 8 slots filled on this realm with higher lvl chars. Only 2 not on it are Rogue/Hunt, so those two are out. I cannot decide b/w caster classes! This char will get geared out for melee, and perhaps an alt spec of the class I choose. As far as what I've tried, Mage - 70 Priest - 30 Shammy - 70 Lock - 50 Druid - 30 Likes/Dislikes: Mage - Love the crits of frost / control of frost. Mobility of Fire. Dislikes - Lack of offspec maybe? Not sure if i would heal in PvP but might. Refuse to like Arcane. Priest - Love looks, showform and wings, and visuals of spells. Like my race, also availability to learn Disc at 85 and heal and survive. Dislikes - Lack of survivability in PvP as shadow? Even though I want a caster, don't necessarilly always wanna get trained by melee. Wouldn't play holy. Shammy - Only thing I dont like is Totems. Would actually enjoy elemental playstyle perhaps with the cast/run, and offspec heals however. Also ability to be melee if i so choose, however reviews are not so hot on survivability of ele/enhance... Lock - Love pets, and darkness aspect of destro. Love visuals. Dislikes - Lack of survivability in PvP. Don't wanna play Demo or Afflic really... Also amount of keybinds necessary, annoyed me. Not bad at the game, just dislike the concept of needing SO many options. Druid - Love viability of different specs. Like Stealth class, but realize I dont wanna really play another melee :/ Like visuals of boomkin spells and rotation. Love insta queus as feral. Dislikes - Sigh, couldn't stand lookin at cat/bear/boomie. BOOMIE EVER. Also as a DK i always target them first... Very underpowered as either resto / balance for survivability in PvP currently. Goals:PvP, and only PvP. However leveling fast is also a plus since I obviously have ADD. Don't wanna be melee fodder. Want to have viability with other specs, whether heals or other DPS. Like ability to heal in combat. Any help or additional questions would be great! Thanks! Really stuck b/w Shadow priest/ Shammy! Help me out shammy forums! PS. Priest forums SUCK.Muffmuff1 Dec 28, 2011
Dec 28, 2011 What am I doing wrong? (pvp) I go to reforge some gear and my only option is stamina to spirit...I am wowTarded so it's probably something dumb I am doing.Frustration3 Dec 28, 2011
Dec 28, 2011 Resto Shaman VP items Hello all I was just wondering what items are good for the resto shaman from the vp vendor? and what should i get first :O?Idpsutank3 Dec 28, 2011
Dec 28, 2011 Advice please Hello so I'm a bit confused on how I should be gemming my gear for my resto shaman. As can be seen on my armory page I'm mostly using 40 intel gems and a lot of 20 intel and 20 mastery gems. I wanted to know if this was correct or if I should be gemming differently. Also which stat should I prioritize when reforging? Thanks in advance for any advice given. (BTW if you look at my armory you will see no gear enchanted, I'm working on this so please don't flame me for it).Prototypex1 Dec 28, 2011
Dec 28, 2011 What Trinket should I replace? Hey guys! My main spec is Enhancement but I am making this thread on a quick question about my Off Spec Elemental. I just obtained Cunning of the Cruel from an LFR run on Morchok. However my Elemental OS has Darkmoon Card: Volcano and Necromantic Focus Which one should I substitute for Cunning of the Cruel?Ðjsnazzyduds3 Dec 28, 2011
Dec 27, 2011 WF on Both weapons Is it better to do double WF or WF/FlameRyøkø4 Dec 27, 2011
Dec 27, 2011 Low level Resto battleground tips? I do ok, but trying to get better. I have issues with being spell locked as it feels i dont have a way to create sufficient space to cast. Been earthbinding and running, but rogues are back on me as soon as i stop to cast again :PSvarok1 Dec 27, 2011
Dec 27, 2011 Shield Transmogrification. Which to pick? As for 4.3, I'm pretty sure i know all the armor I want, but I cant for the life of me find a good looking shield. I was curious what some other shamans have in mind for their shields. Anyone have any ideas?Avolve68 Dec 27, 2011
Dec 27, 2011 Levelling ENHANCEMENT - how to kill hunters? I'm levelling my second shaman so I can twink it at 70. Last time I levelled as ele so this time I'm going enhance, up to level 27 so far and I'm having serious troubles with hunters. As ele my strategy used to be to close distance with frost shock and glyph of stoneclaw then pin them down in close quarters with the earthbind totem root and shove lightning into their faces. As enhancement I have none of those luxuries. Their pets are doing nearly as much damage as half the warriors I run into, and one explosive shot just about kills me. So how do you enhance PvPers do it? EDIT: Oh, and if the answer is simply that enhance sucks, I'm fine with going elemental.Parry23 Dec 27, 2011
Dec 27, 2011 Enhance t13 2 and 4 piece. so im new to enhance, (dinged 85 few days ago) i have my t12 2 piece atm with legs chest and gloves, and i recently picked up the LFR legs chest and gloves and im wondering if any combination of those is better than my t12 2 peice. Just looking at the t13 bonuses they dont look to spectacular =/Redwatch1 Dec 27, 2011
Dec 27, 2011 ember or burning meta for resto shammy? i've been through about 100s of resto shammy's armory and i've seen people using both ember and burning. is there one better than the other or is it just preference? thanks alot for da helpJinzakk3 Dec 27, 2011
Dec 27, 2011 Just hit 85! After a long time i finally got my shammy up to 85 and now trying to figure out my best way to gear up and if my build will work well in the dungeons. This build has worked well for me leveling. Now its time for me to gear up enchant up and gem up. Looking for any advice and direction I should take to get the max dps out of my shammy. Thanks in advance.Amîr1 Dec 27, 2011
Dec 27, 2011 388 ele need help on dps Hi all I currently get 4pc t13 from raid finder, and trying to improve ele dps From my side, gears seems enough, 17% hit, 21% hast, 17 mastery, rotation is pretty standard, FS up, fire totem up, Lvb use on cd, ES 7-9, and LB. I can only do 23k to 25k on boss dummy(no BL,No Fire elemental, use EM on CD). Other class with same item level or lower can do 30k+. around 38k on madness Anyone can tell me what is wrong? ThanksAskyouout12 Dec 27, 2011