Warlock

Aug 27, 2013 A Warlock's Guide to old gear Transmog The format is as follows Tier number - Tier name - Where to get it from VANILLA Tier0.5 - not available anymore Tier1 - Felheart - Molten Core Tier2 - Nemesis - Blackwing Lair Tier3 - Not available (looks like Tier7 though!) TBC Tier4 - Voidheart - Karazhan, Gruuls lair & Magtheridon Tier5 - Corruptor - Serpenshrine Cavern & The Eye Tier6 - Malefic - Black Temple, COT: Hyjal, and the offsetpieces from Sunwell LICH KING Tier7 - Plagueheart - Naxxramas Tier8 - Conquerer - Ulduar, Justice points Tier9 - Kel'Thuzad's / Gul'dan's Regalia - Justice Points with upgraded sets with tokens from Trial of the Crusader Tier10 - Dark Coven - Justice Points with upgraded sets with tokens from Icecrown Citadel OTHER NOTABLE SETS Level 60 PVP - Dreadweave - Honor Points Old Zul Gurub gear - unavailable Ahn'Qiraj (ruins) 20man set - Implements of Unspoken Names - AQ20 Ahn'Qiraj (temple) 40man set - Doom Caller - AQ40 There is a lot of PVP gear that i have not taken the time to compile, lots of it is not available anymore, The stuff that is available is on various PVP vendors. From memory, there is PVP vendors in the Main Cities, Netherstorm, Tanaris & Dalaran. If anyone has suggestions on where to find iconic weapons (staves, mainhand's & offhands) Please post them here. Hope this saves some people timeUnvincable17 Aug 27, 2013
Aug 27, 2013 Look for Destro PVP guide Hi guys, i'm new 90 with my warlock and i do only pvp ( plan to do arena only after bgs gear up) ... so i am demo at this time...i want try destro but i need some cue because hummmm .... i suck !!! :p i saw many destro lock in arena with huge burst ... I need a little guide ... Stat priority is mastery like demo? I saw almost all use gsac.. so u guys start arena with pet (and witch one) for cc or you sacrifice imediatly? You guys prefer soul link or dbargain and why? You have something too do for build up ambers faster??? Any better spell rotation ?? So im a noob with this spec, plz help me ;) Ps: my arena partner is an enh shammyMordakk13 Aug 27, 2013
Aug 27, 2013 Good addons for warlocks/wow in general? Ive never been a big addon guy, but all my friends say that they're worth looking into, so i came here to ask, do you guys have any suggestions for good addons for warlocks/wow in general? p.s the only addon i have currently is recount :) thanks in advance <3Brootz13 Aug 27, 2013
Aug 27, 2013 As a fresh lvl90... Would I be able to solo ICC 10 man as destruction?Bellátrix3 Aug 27, 2013
Aug 27, 2013 5.4 Changes - WITH MATH First and foremost, I encourage others to look over my model and make corrections so that we can summarize the changes properly. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aibwa0vlZuCHdE92NXIzRDVPODZ3dFRnSy11UFVXUEE&usp=sharing Cells G1-G35 are damage calculations (Initial + Coefficient * Spell power). Dots are calculated for 7 casts of Agony, 12 casts of Agony, and 10 casts of Corruption (only 1/3 of the damage is included for the last cast). This leaves a window of 168 seconds to cast other spells before the GCD. The GCD is calculated in Cell T1 and U1, respectively for each patch. The reason this is different is each patch has a different average number of Nightfalls. This is calculated on a single target fight. 4 casts of Haunt are added to the nightfall procs as I believe hard casting dots and using Soul Shard for Haunt is better DPS in my experience. After calculating the GCDs, we can figure out how many casts of MG we are able to perform by dividing the remaining time after GCDs (168 – GCD times) by 4 as this is the duration of MG. We factor in Nightfall procs by the number of casts MG, multiplying by 4 as we get one tick of Corruption every second and MG lasts 4 seconds, calculating extra Nightfall procs with our new amount of Corruption ticks, and then subtracting subsequent casts of Haunt from the GCD. If we get a remainder from a cast of MG, we round to the lowest quarter-cast, because the extra value doesn’t affect the GCD due to no Corruption ticks and Nightfall Procs. Then we calculate the damage from the extra ticks. We get the new number of MG’s cast and multiplying by 4. This new number is the number of ticks of every dot. We multiply this by the total damage of each DOT divided by half its duration (for a single tick of the dot) and add this to the total duration of every dot and add the total damage of channeling MG. Afterwards, we calculate the average uptime of Haunt. This is done by adding all casts of haunt and multiplying by 7 for the total uptime. We divide that time into 168 for a percent uptime. We multiply this by previous damage dealt and add the previous damage dealt. Finally we add the damage Haunt deals for every cast, and multiply the total by 1.1 for CoE. For 60% uptime on MG, I scale the damage from the ticks and casts by .6 and also adjust for the number of corruption procs with Nightfall, and adjust the GCD appropriately. It looks like affliction is getting a BIG damage buff if I am correct. The number of extra Soul Shards coupled with the extra damage on DOTs way overly-compensates for the nerfs to MG and DS.Coreuption33 Aug 27, 2013
Aug 27, 2013 Arena noob learnt stuff Dunno why im doing this and will probably open myself up to some sort of downer ...finally got round to doing some arenas after being a PvE'er forever. Found a random holy pally in trade ...got to 1750 with him in some blue gear and pve peices. Just hit 1900 and im quite happy with myself all things considering. We wern't using any voice comms and i had literally picked up demonology on our first wave of arenas with him. So it was one hell of a learning curve...picking up a spec and working together silently with someone that isn't decked out in full tyranical. 1900 isnt a lot..but we beat a couple of just shy of 2k teams fairly easily. Gotta say demonology is fun as hell...while the ramp up times are a lot longer then im used , the burst is amazing. anyway..im just proud of my achievments! = D TLDR: Arena noob learnt new spec and got 1900 EDIT: If any demo locks can give me some tips for arena play that would be great.Galexiia6 Aug 27, 2013
Aug 27, 2013 Can't get past Reliquary of Souls I can't beat the Reliquary of Souls in the Infiltrating the Black Temple scenario. I know I'm gonna have a harder time on the final boss, but jeez that Reliquary seems so hard! I know I'm in solid gear to, so I don't know whats going on.Pherlock9 Aug 27, 2013
Aug 27, 2013 Best spec?Im semi-new :p Hey guys, i decided to roll this warlock, and am currently wondering which spec is the best for: Pvp?(mostly BGs) PvE? and if this looks to be the same in 5.4? thanks in advance to the kind people who will hopefully help this noob out <3Brootz3 Aug 27, 2013
Aug 27, 2013 Lock Lvl 90 Talents:5.4 Predictions/Solutions With the changes to the lvl 90 Talents, I believe that we will be seeing the vast majority of Warlocks switching to Archimonde's Darkness. I would not be surprised to see upwards of 85% of the Lock population using this talent as default. I'll go ahead and explain my reasoning: 1. It is a very straightforward DPS increase. More so than getting that extra Dark Soul, we can now save Dark Soul for when we will get the best use out of it because of the charge system. Without the charges, every second spent with DS off CD and not being used is 1 more second we have to wait to use it again. 2. KJC runs into the problem of not providing enough for any of the Lock specs. Affliction will run into the problem of not being able to switch to Drain Soul during the execute phase. Destro's longest cast (Chaos Bolt) is unaffected which is what cripples Destro the most. Demo is already the most mobile Lock spec and gets the least out of the talent. Being able to line up more Imp Swarms with Dark Soul far outweighs the Shadow Bolts while moving. Adding in Soul Fire would be a start for making KJC appealing to Demo, altho I do still think most Demo Locks would still shy from this talent even with that. 3. MF is a situational spell that will receive use situationally, but very few Locks will keep this talent as their default talent choice. Here are my proposed solutions: 1. Leave AD as is, the other talents will be brought up to its level. 2. KJC will include the following for each spec with a little change, the first listed spell will have unlimited movement use, the 2nd will have a charge that is consumed when you move and cast that spell. For example, a Destro Lock can cast unlimited Incinerates while moving but Chaos Bolt and Drain Life each have a movement charge that is consumed when casting either of those spells while moving. Maybe the charges could have a 10 second recharge or whatever testing would prove good. All - Drain Life/Harvest Life (consumes charge) Affliction - Malefic Grasp (unlimited) Drain Soul (consumes charge) Destro - Incinerate (unlimited) Chaos Bolt (consumes charge) Demo -Shadow Bolt (unlimited) Soul Fire (consumes charge) 3. Mannaroth's Fury Will provide a passive increase to AoE range by 350% (down from 500%) and AoE damage for the following abilities. The bonus damage will have to be varied by spec like Grimoire of Sacrifice: Affliction - Seed of Corruption Destruction - Rain of Fire, Fire & Brimstone Demonology - Hellfire, Immo AuraMethalos3 Aug 27, 2013
Aug 27, 2013 Afflicition What is the play style of aff like compared to destro and demo. I've played both heavily in pve and pvp, but never tried aff. Affliction seems cool in idea. So i just want some opinionsShoegazing5 Aug 27, 2013
Aug 27, 2013 Race & Raiding I'm looking to get into raiding again. It's been a few years since I've committed to it and with 5.4 coming up, I'm really looking forward to it. I plan to raid with my Warlock (If I can ever get to 90 D:), and was curious about the whole racial thing. I've noticed people making a bigger stink lately about choosing your race to maximize DPS. I'm just looking for opinions... Does the average raiding guild prefer you stick to the "prime" race for your class or will I be okay finding a raid team regardless of race? I really want to go Blood Elf, for cosmetic reasons. Just hoping that doesn't affect my options too much.Femmefatale7 Aug 27, 2013
Aug 27, 2013 5.4 Demo PvP stat priority ive heard that mastery>crit>haste for demo pvp in 5.4 but im just wondering if mastery takes priority over int for gemming like it does with affliction. figured I would get the right gems before the patch.Neifirst0 Aug 27, 2013
Aug 27, 2013 New pvp warlock Hi guys, Im a new warlock thats trying to pvp. Right now when i pvp what i mostly do is cast immolate first, then conflagrate for some instant dmg, after that i just keep using incinerate and try to keep immolate up. Then when the opponent is low on hp or i have too much ember i use chaos bolt. Am i doing it right? I saw on Cobrak's video, he doesnt seem to be doing that lol. Also is our only offensive cd dark soul + trinket? Please help me out and fix what im doing wrong. Thanks!!! Also can anyone please list all the important/useful macros pls, i have only one that im using atm which is dark regeneration + healthstone.Jabababa2 Aug 27, 2013
Aug 27, 2013 I wanted to go Aff, but.. It seems like for right now Demonology is miles ahead of both specs in terms of Survivability, damage, and kiting. I can pretty easily 1v2 people if I get ganked while questing, and never have a tough time topping the charts in BGs. I wanted to go Affliction, but it seems to be more than slightly inferior in every way to demonology. When can I expect to go Affliction without gimping myself? :D In addition, what would you demonology locks recommend for my grimoire while leveling? I understand Sacrifice is best for damage in Raids, but should I give up my fel guard while leveling for the damage increase?Rebute5 Aug 27, 2013
Aug 27, 2013 New 90 Warlock, 464 ilvl. What spec for PvE? Title says it all! I just dinged 90 today and am trying to gear my lock up. I leveled to 90 as Demo, but what spec should I be in the mean time? I know Demo is viable with UVLS.Layke2 Aug 27, 2013
Aug 27, 2013 Symbiosis macro? Was just very lucky and got a lilly pad on my first kill. Was trying to make a macro, but the language/syntax is no familiar enough for me. Can anyone advise how to make a macro where nomod = @ pet and alt =self for rejuv cast? TY in advanceKyusha1 Aug 27, 2013
Aug 27, 2013 Which two trinkets are best for Desto? I have the following trinkets, 522 Volatile Tal 522 Wushoo 502 Breath of Hydra 502 Lei Shen Which should I use?Padlok6 Aug 27, 2013
Aug 27, 2013 With 'looms, which leveling spec? With a full set of heirlooms, questing, which leveling spec would you guys recommend for a Warlock? In terms of getting mobs down fast but not crying out of insane boredom.Nayx5 Aug 27, 2013
Aug 27, 2013 Need some transmog help/rate person above you Looking for the last few parts to complete my transmog Need a belt for sure, cloak is optional as I could just not display it, but anything that matches? Weapons again, optional but if you know of something.Recklessfear11 Aug 27, 2013
Aug 27, 2013 Gearing up before 5.4? (still in 5.3) Hi guys. I see there is a guide for gearing up AFTER 5.4 hits, but what about BEFORE it hits? I have fallen so far behind in this expansion and it seems every patch has a new place to quest or get reputation. So for 5.3 where is the spot for the reputations and quests for gear? Thanks. Should you even bother with the original rep folks now?Taßoo2 Aug 27, 2013
Aug 27, 2013 Looking for something to track trinket procs Well, I'm getting a little tired of trying to listen for the proc sound and watch the top right corner of my screen for my Breath and Light procs and was wondering what everyone uses to watch their trinket procs? Ideally I'd like something that either flashes, or displays the icon somewhere more visible on the screen (that I can move) along with time left on the proc. I'm not a big addon person and run all stock UI except for having affdots, skada and mogit installed so something very lightweight and unobtrusive is preferred. ThanksErtholas2 Aug 27, 2013
Aug 27, 2013 Some aff questions Recently trying affliction out on this toon after playing as destro since hitting level cap. It's an alt, I don't take it super-seriously, but I like to know what I'm doing. I've read the aff guide but have a few execution related questions. Spots where I'm not sure what to do. There are a lot more decisions you're faced with as aff rather than destro. 1 - In single-target situations it seems like there are two main pve/damage uses of shards - SB-SS to apply dots and Haunt. The guides recommend making use of SB-SS at the start of the fight after DS to get DS boosted dots rolling. Would there ever be another situation in a single-target fight where you would burn a shard on SS instead of Haunt? How about multi-target? Say I had a Wushoolay's proc expiring in a few seconds and two adds spawn (in some generic fight). Could it be worth it to SB-SS both of them to get empowered dots rolling on both? Especially if I wouldn' t have time to manually dot both of them up before the proc expired? 2 - Wushoolay procs in general. Is the best thing to do with these just to wait until 9-10 stacks and then refresh dots on targets? Like refresh normally until 9-10 stacks, and then refresh again at 9-10 to get the full Wushoolay's proc? 3 - Dots in general. Is refreshing dots always the priority when I get a proc? I have 5 procs of varying potency - some int and some haste - the meta gem, lightweave on cloak, jade spirit, wushoolays, and the valor trinket. I've downloaded affdots and it has a color system. There's one color that tells me when I could refresh the three main dots with stronger versions and not take full advantage of pandemic (blue). There's a separate color for when the dot would be stronger and the new dots would also take full advantage of pandemic (green). Should I just refresh dots whenever affdots has blue or green? (And also if a dot is about to fall off regardless of potency?) And finally, does the answer change if haunt is rolling on the target? 4 - Multi-dotting. On a fight like Council with 4 targets. Let's say I'm just trying to maximize my overall damage done with no tactical concerns like this add must die first. And let's say movement isn't a concern. All four bosses are up. Is maintaining 3 dots rolling on all targets the highest priority? Like keep dots up on all 4, use haunt when you have proc-enhanced dots rolling and channel malefic whenever you can? Does the answer change when one of them is in drain soul range? I realize this is a lot of questions. I'm just looking to see if any experienced aff locks have an intuitive sense of what to do in situations like these.Juralon2 Aug 27, 2013
Aug 27, 2013 Haste Breakpoints in 5.4? I finally hit the 9,778 breakpoint this week & was wondering with the new patch approaching, will the haste breakpoints scale up with the new patch or will there be another breakpoint added?Shallaai12 Aug 27, 2013
Aug 27, 2013 pvp in 5.4 For those that have been in the PTR and are good at paying attention to the numbers presented, which spec will be most viable for pvp? I've always pvp'd with aff and destro, but I don't have a problem switching to demonology, if I'm forced to by my damage's behavior.Cruelheart12 Aug 27, 2013
Aug 26, 2013 Destruction Gemming Hey guys, I'm new to playing a Warlock and I was wondering around what iLvl I should start getting away from straight int and going for int/haste or int/mastery in red and straight Haste/Mastery in yellow.Valdrèad2 Aug 26, 2013
Aug 26, 2013 Chaos Bolt + Havoc confusion In the tooltips it says that havoc works in copying chaos bolt. However, some of the time when I havoc an enemy and then chaos bolt the one next to him, only one chaos bolt shoots out. Does anyone know what sometimes causes only 1 chaos bolt to launch instead of 2?Norwin1 Aug 26, 2013
Aug 26, 2013 Faction/Server Change help I love playing this human but the horde is calling me. Only problem is there is no horde on my server.. Literally almost none. So I've been asking around and people say Zul'Jin is a really good horde PvE server. Any opinions? Also I'm stuck between undead and troll, I know troll is better for racials but I don't know how cloth looks on them so I'm skeptical. HalpSacs6 Aug 26, 2013
Aug 26, 2013 Future Weapon Design Ideas Recently, after much arduous strife, I completed all of the Challenge Modes earning a rating of Gold. Upon this completion, to my great pleasure, I received the unique Challenge Mode Gear set for my warlock, which I eagerly Transmogged into. My frustration has only just begun however! The issue at hand is now for me to find a suitable weapon to carry in association with this gear. First and foremost I would like to say that the Warglaives of Azzinoth would look terrific if I were allowed to utilize and transmogrify them. Unfortunately, not only are Legendary Items non-transmogrifiable, but warlocks can't even equip them. The Shard of Azzinoth comes to mind, and it does in fact match this set very well. Unfortunately I am unable to use this item currently considering I have no daggers. Also, when it comes to weapons, I'm more of a bigger the better kind of guy. Perhaps it is rather vain of me, but we'll be destroying pride in 5.4 anyway, so it seems only right that I get it all out there and on the floor for everyone to see now. As far as swords go, Muramasa from Sunwell would look quite dashing alongside the Heart of the Pit as a off hand (or the Green Lantern PvP off hand as well. That has a very nice glow to it). In any case however, I am currently restricted to utilizing a staff. I found after a bit of difficult searching that the Staff of Feral Furies filled this spot nicely for the moment - but I'm not content. I decided to make this thread just to throw around a couple of ideas. Maybe someone at Blizzard will see it and be get a bit of inspiration for a few new items for the future, so lets go for it. My first initial presented idea is thus; A large scythe. The pole would be made of simple white bone carved from the spine of a demon. At the bottom of said pull would be the skull of said demon, it's eyes still glowing slightly will fel energies. At the joining section between the pole and the scythe blade could be a protrusion of spikes, or something similar. The blade itself would be a long thick curved blade, etched with various runes which glow blackish-red. The rest of the blade aside from the runes would drip with fel-green corruption. Whats your idea?Ragnarök1 Aug 26, 2013
Aug 26, 2013 Warlock in need. Back after a year. Hello fellow warlocks, I stopped playing right before MoP was released and I notice that there are many changes to all classes and specs across the board. I've been reading through the forums but I'm a bit confused where to start and I work so much a barley have time to research things. So basically I'm not asking for somebody to hold my hand and explain everything to me but.. Where should I start? I notice the talents changed a lot, are there spells that have been taken away? The main thing I'm confused about are the talents. Any help at all I would greatly appreciate!!Sephr2 Aug 26, 2013
Aug 26, 2013 Silly question... So I just got green flames after killing kanrathad. Can I leave the instance safely now? I got my green fire. Just making sure i'm not missing something.Litlfinger3 Aug 26, 2013
Aug 26, 2013 Green fire quest imp help! Okay so I understand how to kill him but every video I watch people just can absorb all the imps damage and keep knockin' chaos bolts into him with no buffs to absorb, How do I not take so much damage from them? please reply ( lock is Monstercrave )Painolympics18 Aug 26, 2013
Aug 26, 2013 Green fire stream! So I am attempting to get my green fire, come watch and chat. Suggestions are always welcome also! http://www.twitch.tv/subst8Illogical39 Aug 26, 2013
Aug 26, 2013 socket bonus question I was wondering if getting the socket bonuses are very important or if trying to reach a breakpoint it's not worth the bonuses. (I know my gear sucks a lot has crit this is an alt ive been raiding with lately)Narilkka3 Aug 26, 2013
Aug 26, 2013 Can a warlock solo Magmaw? I'm looking to solo Normal Mode Magmaw in BWD. Can it be done?Pherlock3 Aug 26, 2013
Aug 26, 2013 Legacy of the Masters Will we ever find out what happened to the other four warlocks? In quest or book from.Vrazel9 Aug 26, 2013
Aug 26, 2013 Demo UVLS Proc question! When UVLS procs and UVLS Doom is rolling at max duration, is it smart to pop out of demo for a half-sec (with the CD off) to get a UVLS Corruption rolling, or does it not affect anything? Thanks for the answers! C:Pyrologist5 Aug 26, 2013
Aug 25, 2013 Glyph Help Hey everybody, just a quick question, which glyphs would best fit a demonology warlock? I already have Demon Hunting, are there any others I should learn? Another thing, any suggestions for destruction? Thanks in advance.Troublesome3 Aug 25, 2013
Aug 25, 2013 Female Belf question Hey all, got a few questions for you Fem belf warlocks out there 1)how are your animations for this class? What's your opinion on them? 2)how does your gear look on your character? I mean, i can prob see it if you post here, but your opinion is appreciated too. :) Many thanks in advance for any replies!Pmlinkman16 Aug 25, 2013
Aug 25, 2013 Lvling my warlock Im coming back from a long long break and now that I need to redo all my talents for all my toons. I really wanna work on my warlock for a while. I have always loved Destro as I was always able to do great damage for doin the right spells at the right time. But I dont know if I want to go Demo or Aff with my other talent slot. So much to read up on and work on to get myself back in the game!Bellathorn4 Aug 25, 2013
Aug 25, 2013 Green fire. Need answers not in guides. loving it so far and just need info I'm not seeing covered in guides. * How to avoid Pit Lord despawn? * What's to ability that stuns, interrupt or silence you? Few times I was frozen for a few seconds and die. Either with a stun swirl above my head or silenced and can't cast. Yes pit lord is enslaved. * Kan puts that purple circle on my gateway #2 so I jump into it from 1st gate and take damage. How can I avoid that or work around it? Recasting a new pair of gateways screws up rotation. * Are there any other ways to drop aggro besides gateway and Soul Shatter? Even with gateway on every CD, I must soul shatter early and don't have it when I need it. * How can I avoid doing over the entire quest line with each attempt? Many times I'd start at the temple summit stairs and as I start to run up, a loading screen boots me out to main gate outside, then another loading screen sends me back to start of entire thing. This really stops me from practicing fight. Wish there was a way to just continue at boss. * How long is delay for 3rd Felhunter? A couple times I got 2 Felhunters and wait forever for third and I miss the stun to stop Kan from Cata. 3rd never came out. Thanks guys. I know I can do this if I can only understand these things and fix what I'm doing wrong.Strauss13 Aug 25, 2013
Aug 25, 2013 So this low ember generation is going live? I remember tweets from GC mentioning they wanted to remove RoF from the single-target priority for Destro, but at the same time, were worried single-target ember generation would go below what they were happy with. Flash forward to 5.4, Rain of Fire is no longer viable against less than 3 targets (definitely not single target), but there's no bonus ember generation baked elsewhere. This not only is a harsh hit to single target DPS, but it severely hurts sustainable AOE damage. The fact they said the nerf to RoF was directly aimed at single target DPS, yet the byproduct of the change significantly hurts our sustained AOE, just seems like a whole lot of thought wasn't put into at all. With 5.4 supposedly being next week and the patch notes just updated today, things look grim for this spec in PVE. It really doesn't help that Destro doesn't scale very well, and the new Tier set bonuses have no big "wow!" set bonus for Destro like the last 2 sets did.Alasander36 Aug 25, 2013
Aug 25, 2013 Lvl 25 Demonology Warlock Hello, I am just wondering if anyone would be able to give me some useful macros that i could use at this point in the game, or a good spell rotation. Thanks!!Gavent2 Aug 25, 2013
Aug 25, 2013 Looking for Destruction Advice Hey there, I've been playing world of warcraft since the burning crusade however I'm new to playing a warlock and I'm having some dps issues lately. I've looked at a number of different forums trying to figure out what my stat priority should be with my current gear but I'm consistently hearing conflicting information on the subject. Askmrrobot advised that once I'd gotten the sinister primal diamond I should make haste my main priority followed by mastery and then crit. However when I tried that it lowered my mastery into the ground as well as my crit and I ended up doing far less dps. Then I tried pretty much every combination of the three; currently I'm playing the basic crit - haste - mastery build with better results then haste but still far off the mark. On average(unflasked with a food buff) I burst up to 170,000dps on single target fights; however I can't maintain my dps anywhere close to that and it usually falls to around 115,000 - 125,000. I've seen other destruction warlocks wearing around my ilevel burst up to 200,000 and maintain 140,000 but when I've armoried their stats their stat priories are always different and not even the same as each other. With some going far into haste and others purely mastery. I also noticed looking at the meters that their chaos bolts were doing at least a 100,000 more damage then mine. I think my rotation has a lot to do with my problem and I could use some advice on that as well. I've tried building embers until three at the beginning of a fight and then using all my cooldowns with poor results and I've also tried using all my cooldowns right off the bat with occasionally higher but unsustainable results. In the middle of a fight I find myself unsure if I should use chaos bolt every time its up or build lots of charges and either use it when havoc comes off cooldown or a trinket procs. The last few things I'd like to know are should I keep rain of fire going at all times on a single target fight, what rotation should I be using and what percent of mastery crit and haste should I be aiming for.Sëlene2 Aug 25, 2013
Aug 25, 2013 Okay. What did they do to locks? Because I do not remember being this OP... I'm gone for a month, come back and my friend and I are able to push to 1800 with little effort. What happened!?Archamon4 Aug 25, 2013
Aug 25, 2013 Dark Soul About a week ago, I got the green fire (Awesome quest by the way! Please don't nerf the final boss). I tried out some of my abilities with green fire effects to see what it was like, but the one thing I find rather odd is that when I use "Dark Soul" There's always some sort of fiery aura around you when the ability is active. Apparently it seems that this is not affected by green fire, and i must say it looks pretty weird to have a red fire aura around you while you have a green fire. Especially when you are a destro lock cause you look like a christmas colored fire.. Are there any plans to make Dark Soul affected by green fire too?Spammlocky1 Aug 25, 2013
Aug 25, 2013 best arena class ey warlocks just ogt tihs guy to 90 and owndering what te best spec is i really wanted to play affliction but i heard it really sucks so im wondering should i go demo or destroTalvetius6 Aug 25, 2013
Aug 25, 2013 Demo burst I know im stilll a low level and what not but i would still like some burst info. is it like DS into demon form then chaos wave ?Maxino5 Aug 25, 2013
Aug 25, 2013 pvp gemming can any 1 give me some ideas how you would gem pvp as demo and as aff please and ty noxxic anit helping me on thisDoret7 Aug 25, 2013
Aug 25, 2013 Lock 2pc PVP bonus If you roll the new Glyph of Eternal resolve, which takes away the Unending Resolve CD and makes it a 10% Passive Dr, Does that make the PVP 2pc useless? Considering it lowers the cooldown by like 20 seconds right? Just a quick question. I'm planning on maining my lock next patchSkooshette4 Aug 25, 2013
Aug 24, 2013 Macro for Dyrat #showtooltip Dark Soul: Knowledge /use 14 /cast Dark Soul: Knowledge /cast !Metamorphosis Use right off global after second HoG :)Swaglance2 Aug 24, 2013