Warrior

Jan 16, 2012 Jan 16, 2012 Jan 16, 2012 Jan 16, 2012 Jan 16, 2012 Jan 16, 2012 Jan 16, 2012 Jan 16, 2012 Jan 16, 2012 Jan 16, 2012 Jan 16, 2012 Jan 16, 2012 Jan 16, 2012 Jan 16, 2012 Jan 16, 2012 Jan 16, 2012 Jan 16, 2012 Jan 16, 2012 Jan 16, 2012 Jan 16, 2012 Jan 15, 2012 Jan 15, 2012 Jan 15, 2012 Jan 15, 2012 Jan 15, 2012 Jan 15, 2012 Jan 15, 2012 Jan 15, 2012 Jan 15, 2012 Jan 15, 2012 Jan 15, 2012 Jan 15, 2012 Jan 15, 2012 Jan 15, 2012
Hamstring - Oh How I LOATHE Thee Hamstring Completely Sucks And Is Horrible - Hamstring is on the melee hit table but does zero damage. - Hamstring requires melee range in addition to successful attack. -Hamstring requires part of our limited boring resource system. -Hamstring is the weakest melee snare in the game currently. -Hamstring only lasts 8 seconds, and has no way of being refreshed other than pressing the hamstring button again. -Hamstring is removed/suppressed by almost every class. Examples: -Paladins can bubble, freedom & ret can cleanse off hamstring. -Priests 4pc set bonus suppresses hamstring for 4 seconds. Shadow can just Dispersion, stay mounted and ride away. -Druids of every spec simply powershift hamstring. -Shamans can ghostwolf and ignore hamstring, enhance can remove hamstring from their entire group every 4 seconds with earthbind pulse. -DKs suppress hamstring down to 75% slow, and it only lasts 5 seconds on them. Troll DKs hamstring lasts 4 seconds on. -Hunters can masters call a hamstring. But their ranged snare costs no resource, is on the ranged hit table and can has 100% up time AND their damage auto-refreshes slowing effects. -Mages don't even get hamstrung. If you look at a mage your are slowed, if he notices you then you are in BIG trouble and won't move for the next 40 seconds. If you do manage to outplay him and get in melee range for a hamstring, your auto attack damage will most likely proc his sprint which auto-removes hamstring. Honestly, spell reflecting his frostbolt back on him is a more reliable snare than our actual primary snare move. Just in case the mage is afk for the first 15 seconds of combat, he can ice block hamstring not once, but twice. Also, some mages even have a glyph that makes icy veins .... you guessed it.... remove hamstring. -Warlocks portal removes hamstring. -Rogues can vanish hamstring twice. -Lastly, even warriors can remove hamstring. Heroic fury and intervene+warbringer talent removes hamstring. From a design standpoint in 1998 Hamstring actually used to make sense. You know, back when it lasted 15 seconds and most slows were 50% or less. But now that it is 2012 and this game has been evolving for 7+ years, it feels like hamstring has just gotten lost as an archaic mechanic on the bottom of some Blizzard To-Do list that is under an empty scotch below Ghostcrawler's trashcan. Every melee class has 15% movement speed, some have more (ferals have like 150%) and 50% slows are the MINIMUM they are given. 50% slow is okay when you move at 150% speed. Mobility is a function of movement speed, gap closers and snare speed at the end of the day. Warrior's have the worst slow in the game, which is absolutely illogical for THE ONLY MELEE class left that actually does all physical damage. Warrior's have the slowest movement speed of any melee class, the worst slow of any melee class and the longest ramp up time of any melee class. I would just like to say thank you to Blizzard for giving me such a powerful melee utility such as hamstring. I spend most of my of my global cooldowns pressing this button. My F key on my keyboard is completely worn out. It barely retracts, the letter itself has been rubbed off and my left index finger twitches when I sleep. If someone at Blizzard actually played a warrior, maybe they would notice this crap but they turn a blind eye to it and continue to buff other classes. Gorestone40
Jan 15, 2012 Jan 15, 2012 Jan 15, 2012 Jan 15, 2012
Whats the point of playing a Warrior in PvP? Yay, we can run flags, it gets old after a while. We can also tank bosses in AV & IoC, but usually DK's are there to do that or use army anyways. After thinking about it all for a while, I mean unless there was something I missed, a Warrior is a completely watered down class. EVERY class in this game has something that a warrior has, BUT better. Hamstring? What good is it when you see "A more powerful spell is already active", it only slows 50%, requires melee, and costs rage to use. Most other slows either require nothing to use (maybe an ability thats already in your rotation), but if they do, they give back runic power (w/ DK pvp gloves) or they just come with your attacks. Another thing that completely blows is NOT-SO Heroic Leap. Slight Incline in the map? sorry warriors your too !@#$ing weak to jump up a hill, guess its not so HEROIC after all. If its a "leap", why does it need a path, not being able to jump over a little stone wall in front of you? Still unsure as to why Intercept and Charge share cooldowns, I guess we're supposed to be the most immobile melee class, while hunters and mages get to be the most mobile ranged classes, seems balanced right? And with 4.3.2, yeah I know some are arguing over the fact that tanks shouldn't do damage, i'm grateful that they are making Blood dk's and Bear druids not do so much damage w/ their survivabilty, but on the same note, Prot was the only spec I felt like I could have the pvp survivability of other classes, yet while doing some damage. On the topic of warrior survivability. Why is our Enraged Regeneration so TERRIBLE in comparison to the feral druid Frenzied Regeneration. Makes ur health @ 30%, Increases your max health by 30%, and heals you for (if you use 10 rage every second for 20 seconds, which is most cases you're using b/c ur being focused) 60% of your health. Enraged Regeneration only heals for 36% of your health, and that's with a 2/2 Talent. Kajex9
Jan 15, 2012 Jan 15, 2012 Jan 15, 2012 Jan 15, 2012 Jan 15, 2012 Jan 15, 2012 Jan 15, 2012 Jan 15, 2012 Jan 15, 2012 Jan 15, 2012 Jan 15, 2012 Jan 15, 2012