Warrior

Mar 23, 2012 The new Warrior Glyphs so far So.. with the MMO-Champ Data-base going up, I've managed to located a few Warrior Glyphs that look interesting: The Minor/Silly ones: Glyph of Gushing Wound Your Bloodthirst critical strikes are even bloodier than normal. Glyph of Bloodcurdling Shout - A silly one that fears critters Glyph of Burning Anger You get so angry when Enraged that you catch on fire. * Glyph of Murder of Crows Your Execute critical strikes summon a flock of carrion birds. * NEW! Glyph of Bloody Healing (NYI) - 20% bonus healing to bandages while deep wounds is up? Glyph of Cleaving - Increases the number of targets your Cleave hits by 1, or 3 when Enraged. Glyph of Death From Above Reduces the cooldown on Heroic Leap by (15000/-1000) sec. (??? wth :P) Glyph of Enraged Speed While Enraged, you move 20% faster. Glyph of Hamstring Using Hamstring reduces the cost of your next Hamstring by 100%. Glyph of Hoase Voice Reduces the cooldown and rage generation of your Battle and Commanding Shout by 50%. Glyph of Mortal Strike (NYI) When your Mortal Strike is affecting a target, healing effects on you are increased by 10%. Glyph of Overpower Cleave hits increases the damage of your next Overpower by 10%. Glyph of Raging Wind Your Raging Blow hits increase the damage of your next Whirlwind by 0%. Glyph of Recklessness Recklessness no longer increases damage taken. Glyph of Shield Slam Your Shield Slam now dispels 1 magical effect. Glyph of Whirlwind Increases the cooldown by 50% and damage by 50% of Whirlwind. There are quite a few more that are old talents: Glyph of Blitz Your Charge stuns an additional 2 nearby targets Glyph of Bull Rush Increases the duration of your Charge stun by 1 sec Glyph of Gag Order Your Pummel, Heroic Throw and Storm Bolt hits silence the target for 3 sec. Glyph of Heavy Repercussions (NYI) While your Shield Block is active, your Shield Slam hits for an additional 50% damage. Glyph of Hold the Line Improves the damage of your next Revenge by 50% following a successful parry. Glyph of Rude Interruption Succesfully interrupting a spell with Pummel increases your damage by 5% for 30 sec. And here is the link to the Database: http://www.wowdb.com/spells?filter-search=glyph#1 **Added some other folks found :O !Martiggan34 Mar 23, 2012
Mar 23, 2012 Warrior is a far better tank i noticed. Sure we have to work for our aggro but when a pali is silenced they loss about 90% of there abilities while a warrior can keep on bashing people.Zugzub14 Mar 23, 2012
Mar 23, 2012 Improved Slam I've been curious of this Talent's Viability in PvP and PvE. Anyone wanna tell me if it's a worthwhile talent or just something to ignore?Swordtotem5 Mar 23, 2012
Mar 23, 2012 How are warriors in pvp? I have been leveling my warrior for a while and I am now 84 almost 85, I was wondering how we are in pvp because I wanna go hardcore Pvp with my warrior....Manyman6 Mar 23, 2012
Mar 22, 2012 Afflic Warlock + Healer My comp is a warrior + resto shaman. Our best chance here is to burst down the healer right off the bat, which as a warrior vs any healer is not easy... After a short while the Warlock begins to do unhealable damage. Any tips?Prãy5 Mar 22, 2012
Mar 22, 2012 HOW WE LOOKIN IN BETA DAWGZ!?!?!?!? We finally going to be good in pvp again and not seen as a free kill :D lol talents look pretty good is there any warrior gameplay out yet or screenshots or something?Occupywow0 Mar 22, 2012
Mar 22, 2012 I have but one simple request for MoP Warrior These glyphs in their current form, please let them remain at least as awesome as they sound: Glyph of Bloodcurling Shout - Your Battle Shout and Commanding Shout terrify small animals. Glyph of Burning Anger - You get so angry when Enraged that you catch on fire. Glyph of Gushing Wound - Your Bloodthirst critical strikes are even bloodier than normal. Glyph of Murder of Crows - Your Execute critical strikes summon a flock of carrion birds. Glyph of Thunder Strike - Your Thunder Clap visual includes a lightning strike. I don't even care that they're completely useless and visual..... I WANNA GET SO ANGRY I CATCH ON FIRE, BATTLE SHOUT SO LOUD I MAKE SQUIRRELS CRY, STOMP THE GROUND SO HARD I SUMMON LIGHTNING, THEN EXECUTE THE @#$! OUT OF SOMEONE SO HARD A CLOUD OF CROWS SWARMS THEM!!!!!!!!!! /seriousface Warriors have been, in my opinion, the blandest characters in the game since vanilla when speaking strictly spell visuals. With the upcoming changes for DK's and their glorious-sounding lvl 90 talents, changes to shamans and their 'ascendance' with lava beamz, and mages with their very cool sounding additions with runes and other fluffstuff; it's been a boring life for teh warriors by comparison. This is awesome, please do more of this!Cybër4 Mar 22, 2012
Mar 22, 2012 Souldrinker vs. Heroic Hand of Morchok? My guild has seen the heroic Hand of Morchok drop about four times now and I finally decided to pick it up. Anyways, which is better? 403 Souldrinker Windwalk enchant or 410 Hand of Morchok Windwalk enchant Solid Deepholm Iolite (+75 Stamina) EDIT: Changed gem from Defender's Shadow Spinel to Solid Deepholm IoliteTsagoare10 Mar 22, 2012
Mar 22, 2012 arms warrior pve quick question... Hi Warriors, 2 concerns: 1. I have the 403 Gurthalak, Voice of the Deeps and i'm just wondering if the 397 Experimental Specimen Slicer w/ 50 str would be better given the fact that the Gurth misses secondary stats. I've seen here on forums was the lfr version of Gurth only. not sure how will the normal version would compare.. 2. How does fury warriors fare this days? I've switched back to arms just the release of 4.3 and i believe that for Fury, it's not advisable to have 2 Gurth's if you're on TG mode. any enlightenment is much appreciated. thanks!Efrancis3 Mar 22, 2012
Mar 22, 2012 Warrior anger issues in MOP. Glyph of Burning Anger - You get so angry when Enraged that you catch on fire. Get so angry you burst into flames!!!Zugzub8 Mar 22, 2012
Mar 22, 2012 My QQ thread about classes with pets. Doing BRC heroic....Pretty easy place to be, nothing intense. Soo, We start out, Everything is going fine, First boss is patrolling away from us, So we clear all the trash that could be an issue in the main room, boss is Patrolling back, two mobs left of trash, DEATHKNIGHT pet goes, "OHH BOSS" and pulls boss. We get through it, two mobs and a boss, easily tankable, so we down that, no big problem. Next boss, Corla...I take the middle beam, let my healer focus on heals, we down the boss, easy, I miss an interrupt, DK doesn't even attempt to interrupt, so we had one get evolved, no biggy, I can tank em both and do my beam, not a problem, we down it. Pull trash right infront of corla's room, we stay to the left, only two mobs, easy. As we fight them, Guess what! Dk's pet decides to go run and fight the other mob of 4...Awesome, Now I have to establish threat over the healer because he aggro'd with one heal, It's okay, we pull it off, no whipes....<3 shockwave. Next boss, Steelbender, easy easy boss, down him... Now the fun part, the trash going towards beauty. So, LoS it all down into boss room, tell the mage/hunter to just cc what ever is lagging behind or casting, they do, works like a charm, we down it. Skeletons are now Patrolling back, So, I start marking skeletons, Skull and X....Hunter decides to ice block the mob on the right...I say, Really? He smiles. they all pull, try to los them, but skeletons now pull..Sigh. We whipe. I tell the hunter he fails, his exact words: "I pulled, tank failed to LoS the mobs" My response: "You pulled?" We vote kick, he gets the boot right before last boss. mmmm No VP for you! Down next two bosses easily, no mas whipes, and I am happy in the end :D. Sorry, My rant... Enjoy?Greenblob6 Mar 22, 2012
Mar 22, 2012 Are you frustrated fighting Frost Mages? Consider going for a less-common spec such as 31/3/7 and grab Gag-Order http://us.battle.net/wow/en/tool/talent-calculator#Zc00!kdSYbheQbW!j!jgag!aZbXdeSmL Additionally I give up some common damage based talents (Cruelty, Sweeping Strikes, Sudden Death) in favor of keeping as much survivability as physically possible (Blood Craze) and of course the staple of the spec is Gag Order for heroic throw & pummel silences. Toying with my new Twitch account in preparation for streaming 3s next week when my teammates get done with finals, entertained myself with a Mage duel while testing resolution/quality: http://www.twitch.tv/squirrelnuttv/b/311715271 Also one vs Fire Mage http://www.twitch.tv/squirrelnuttv/b/311712341 If anyone has Twitch experience & recommendations for settings plz let me know. Warrior remains in a TERRIBLE PvP balance position but the fact is people tend to exaggerate regarding Warriors being useless when they could adjust their spec/timing and use our blatant disadvantages as a way to improve as players. It is fun watching Mages freak out when their instant-blink for every charge timing is prevented with a heroic throw blanket silence. Normal flow of events when dueling a Frost Mage: 1. Charge -> hamstring (they will almost always blink) 2. Heroic Leap -> imp hamstring root and pressure (don't miss on your leap) 3. As they come out of root they will try to root/kite you, you should have hamstring and rend on them and be in melee range so Bladestorm to stay on target (they commonly use Deepfreeze at this point too so they will commonly waste it on your Bladestorm) 4. If they aren't idiots they will use their first block on your Bladestorm, feel free to start casting shatter but expect them to cancel and run before it finishes so be ready to get hamstring -> rend up ASAP 5. They will get separation and root you, as soon as root is ending Heroic Throw silence them -> Charge (prevents blink with blanket silence) 6+. Rinse and repeat using throw -> charges with Heroic Leaps -> throwdown and Imp Hamstring every time it is off CD. Usually use Trinket for a DeepFreeze. As Gag Order spec I beat most Mages I fight unless they are top-end geared, know all Warrior mechanics and actually play well. Tidbits: - You can charge through / leap over Ring of Frost without getting frozen as long as your ending location isn't on the red portion of the ring (so basically just don't end up landing on it) - Fear Mirrors - Never use Heroic Throw silence just to stop damage when rooted, wait until you can use it in conjunction with Charge; gap closer is by far the most important - Never use Heroic Leap unless they have blinked and when you have Throwdown - Try to never let hamstring or rend fall off, keep in mind that as Gag Order spec you probably have Blood and Thunder so Thunderclap can reach further then melee range if he is close but not quite hittable in order to refresh your Rend GL killin Mages :)Squirrelnut26 Mar 22, 2012
Mar 22, 2012 [Prot] Shattering Throw Please make Shattering Throw guaranteed to hit as protection. Stance dancing and the cooldown in a PvE environment should be rewarded since we're encouraged to spec out of hit/expertise. Minor quality of life change. Shouldn't be game breaking.Xpariah0 Mar 22, 2012
Mar 22, 2012 Lavawalker vs. Mastery I'm at a bit of a conundrum. I'm reading that Lavawalker is the superior choice for a boot enchant, though I'm wondering why. Considering that I'm significantly under CTC cap, wouldn't it make more sense to go with the +50 mastery instead? Or is the extra movement speed that valuable? I'm still pretty new to tanking so it would really help to get some feedback from the vets.Proteins3 Mar 22, 2012
Mar 22, 2012 First purchase with Valor? Hey guys, I'm just about at the cap on Valor (3900 points) and I'm wondering what I should buy first. The gear I've got on right now is my PVE gear. Thanks!Lykas6 Mar 22, 2012
Mar 22, 2012 /beardflex hey sexies, how you doin?Odiare0 Mar 22, 2012
Mar 22, 2012 why are my throwdowns missing I am at 5% hit and 27 expertise in my pvp gear why are my throwdowns missing so much...............Nuuke4 Mar 22, 2012
Mar 22, 2012 Nadro 1-Epic Warrior PVP hey guys i just released my new video "Nadro 1-Epic Warrior PVP" you can check it out on my channel here! http://www.youtube.com/user/Nadrolol?feature=watchNadro0 Mar 22, 2012
Mar 22, 2012 CTC capping question. I've looked at the sticky guide here and it is very informative, but it didnt answer my question about being CTC capped. So rather than read 23+ pages (needle in a haystack), I'm going to try my luck with you fine people. I'm struggling to make this 102% mark, but I'm not sure that that's what I should be doing. Does the 102% mark include shield block, or is the goal to have 102% avoidance/block static? Im currently at 97.7% but it's costing a good bit of health I think. Another tank in the guild has almost 12k hp more than I, sitting around the same ilvl and they're going for stat bonus' on their gear and don't seem like they're trying for the cap. I guess what I'm asking is "am i doooin' it right?"Banecrose2 Mar 22, 2012
Mar 22, 2012 Leveling as prot Hello, i have recently decided to level a prot warrior and was curiuse about which talents i should get and in which order, alot of the guides i have found are a little outdated. Figured id ask and see if any one had some advice. thanks in advanceLetum3 Mar 22, 2012
Mar 22, 2012 Fury vs Arms, burst damage. Curious as to which is better right now in the burst department, say single and aoe.Zuju2 Mar 22, 2012
Mar 22, 2012 Read the PvE arms guide..some ?'s please... Basiclly, I have 33 MS so I can stancce dance relatively easy...but what I noticed was that if MS is on cooldown and Overpower is up..do I even need to slam? The original 4.3 post says priority is rend>CS>MS>OP>Slam..but if MS and OP are always off cooldown once u use both and stance dance do I even need to use slam? Should I want to use slam? Also is thier a colosus smash timer addon?Shokks3 Mar 22, 2012
Mar 22, 2012 @Wednesday !@#$ty night for meEasyryder164 Mar 22, 2012
Mar 22, 2012 MoP Warrior Talent 'trees' look terrible What is going on here? This stuff looks absolutely terrible on paper.Butchèr8 Mar 22, 2012
Mar 22, 2012 Just came back after a long break! I have a few questions, is Prot still viable? Do a lot of people prefer Prot Warriors? Any guides for 4.3? I plan to try to clear DS before MoPXyrm1 Mar 22, 2012
Mar 22, 2012 Tank Keybinding Hi there, I've recently started this character and I'm learning tanking with it. Even though I don't have that many abilities at lvl 31, I've been reading some guides and it seems like there will be a lot more abilities to use on 85. And keybinding becomes difficult as I progress, I don't know where to put which ability and stuff. I was wondering if some of you experienced prot tanks have any advices or can share their own keybinds as some kind of guidance for me? Thanks.Volent7 Mar 22, 2012
Mar 22, 2012 Male Goblins, do they actually look decent? ive always been fond of actual warrior races... orc, tauren, dwarf, and to a lesser extent human. i have a lvl 63 goblin warrior and i really dont know what got in my head when i made this char. but i dont like how goblins look at all, and i dont wanna finish the grind if im just going to hate how he looks in all the gear at 85. any other male goblin warriors out there that care to post so i can check your looks?Spooby1 Mar 22, 2012
Mar 22, 2012 Arms burst on heroic spine How are you guys bursting on heroic spine? I am having moderate success, usually doing top 5 damage to tendons in my 25 man raid, but my movements feel panicked and inconsistent. Here's the logs from last night: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-oh2g60ppw5e9qpdi/analyze/dd/source/?target=56 Like I said I panic a little bit (we're just starting on this boss) so the logs and my intentions might have a little disparity. I always ensure I have very high rage (80+) going into every reveal and always use my 90 second trinket. For the first reveal, I store 100 rage and use reck+inner rage. I open with a smash+HS and then MS +HS then slam, then slam and MS as rage permits. On this first one I do not rend all as I wouldn't even use overpower until one of my final GCD's. Second reveal is smash+hs to ms+hs to rend into deadly calm and then it's business as usual from there... normal rotation. We haven't had a good attempt on the third reveal yet but I am probably going to be doing something similar to my second rotation. Our reveals are happening less than 2 minutes apart so I'll probably use deadly calm as available and as reck comes up Does this look about right to you guys? I'd love to hear how you guys are approaching this critical part of the encounter.Hizi43 Mar 22, 2012
Mar 22, 2012 Next patch *Shivers* what else is going to happen to us.Pwnandtank9 Mar 22, 2012
Mar 21, 2012 dps blues fury warrior Hi folks - My son and I play together, this fury warrior belongs to him. He is very frustrated, we run daily instances and he is consistently the worst dps output in random pugs, even when he is the highest level dps in the group. I play a healer and a pally tank, so I honestly don't know enough about dps and fury play to help him. I have a bunch of mods for him, including a SLAM alert that pops up when his slam procs. He stays in berzerker stance all the time, and does the aoe rotation (we've read the starter guide here and have tried to follow the rotation). He's doing all the quest line, and he's spent a lot of coin to get the blue weapons currently equipped. Yes, he has titan grip but I don't think he's found any better weapons than what is equipped. Finding good weapons seem to be very difficult. We are casual players, and even shopping and looking at the quartermasters I don't see a lot of great two handers until the pvp quartermasters. Doing the daily randoms, we've yet to see a decent 2 hander drop. Any advice would help. Would dumping a ton of cash into item enchants be a good idea seeing as he's probably going to change out a lot of equipment on the road to 85? We struggle with coin, so I'm hesitant to do that, but the look on his face after each instance is frustrating because he feels pretty useless to the group. I've tried to help him selecting gear, perhaps we've overdone crit and he needs hit rating. idk any ideas will help. Also, he really likes fury, he has tried arms and doesn't like it much. I think for younger players fury just is more fun with all the animations and swirling attacks etc. Thx for ideas.Roadhazard18 Mar 21, 2012
Mar 21, 2012 Warrior vs feral Really would like some help on beating ferals, this was my last duel against one. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuGoJhzspUk&feature=youtu.beBorrawin13 Mar 21, 2012
Mar 21, 2012 Warrior help How the hell are we suppose to kill frost mages! i get kited like a mad man and just die. is that how we suppose to kill them is by just dying?Wârranty4 Mar 21, 2012
Mar 21, 2012 Old content solo I've seen videos for Dk's and Hunters- probably the best old content solo-ers. Now a Warrior might not be able to solo say top teir BC raids, but what about the heroics and none heroic wrath dungeons?Ichino5 Mar 21, 2012
Mar 21, 2012 AOE threat fix Just thinking how it would be a great idea to fix prot's lack of aoe threat. We have no spammable threat or "wide-range" threat. T-clap does good for the ppl within 12 yards, yet a 6 second cd, and shockwave is great, for things in front of you. Long cd's and limited area make it rediculous to get aggro on AOE mobs, especially with all the wrath babies there are out there, they don't get the fact a prot warrior needs a second to apply rend and then t-clap to spread it out. Adding a threat effect to a prot warrior's demo shout would GREATLY increase the ability of a prot warrior to grab aoe threat. Just a thought i had while tanking over the last 4 years.Crasswarior2 Mar 21, 2012
Mar 21, 2012 Arms & Fury PVE dps Vs Latency Hello fellow warrior type peoples! As my guild has finally just started heroic dragon soul, and the fact i was lucky enough to grab a gurthalak from deathwing on our first kill, i recently switched to arms and am having a blast. However, 1 factor keeps raising its annoying head. Latency. Now, being in Australia, even though I'm on an oceanic server, my latency can be anywhere between 200 - 300ms . Now that I'm stance dancing alot more, the lag in-between stances has become rather noticeable. Its my understanding that fury is now only comparable with arms when DS heroic geared, but what when we throw in latency? Is it worth switching back at an earlier stage or will arms always out gun fury even with a little latency. Thanks for your input!Nîm6 Mar 21, 2012
Mar 21, 2012 Which Warrior is your reference? Which characters from movies,comics, etc, you take as a reference as great Warriors? Mine: Kratos - God of War William Wallace - Braveheart Maximus - Gladiator Shaokan61 Mar 21, 2012
Mar 21, 2012 What do you wish to see in pandaria? what the title says. What do you whant them to add to your toolbox? I am really disapointed at war banner as our last ability, its not something new or interesting, you put it in the ground buffs/debuffs and you forget about it, you wont interact with it (outside the occasional intervene assuming you can target it and it doesnt get killed). So what are yout thoughts? I dont want a damage buff, its boring and we already have a lot of them, and would require a of balancing that could result in more nerfs to our pvp state. I was hoping for something that lets us assist outside our roll for a moment (tank as arms or fury, dps as protection for a short duration).Ryan2 Mar 21, 2012
Mar 21, 2012 Warrior Macro's Been trying to find some warrior macro's, but basically all im finding are "specific" situation ones. What I am looking for are ones that basically get the most for the least button pushing lol. I currently have 4 mac's that I get 'round 9 attacks/spells (some of those are dup's due to me trying to make sure that the abilities are always up). As for what attacks im looking to get mac's for are: slam/execute/reck/retal/v-rush. If you guys want i will put my own mac's just to give some kind of a idea of what im talking about as far as type of mac's im looking for. Just as a side question, I watched a video the other day of a warrior (can't remember spec) where he basically had v-rush 24/7, or atleast the icon for it never went on cooldown. How is that possible?Huntertroll13 Mar 21, 2012
Mar 21, 2012 No mention of Warriors in changes for MoP? Just rolled on the ground laughing about how Warlocks got mentioned as the most changed, and that they needed it. That Paladins got their RNG changed......Where the !@#$ are warrior changes? I have been waiting month after month for changes to our ability to pvp. I feel like I'm still playing 1-2 expansions ago, while every other class is 2-4 years ahead of me.Kajex23 Mar 21, 2012
Mar 21, 2012 85 Fury Macro's and Rotation? I wana know if anyone knows any good Fury Macros and rotations. I wana pull more dps. i cant find any good macros for 85 warriors or rotations. and is fury still the way to go for PvE? i would appriciate some info. thank youRepthar4 Mar 21, 2012
Mar 21, 2012 Blood Elf Warriors I made my warrior a Blood Elf two days ago and have yet to see another Blood Elf warrior in any battleground or anywhere on my server. AM I THE ONLY ONE?! D: EDIT: I finally saw another Blood Elf Warrior on my server last night and I no longer feel forever alone. =3Ainotna161 Mar 21, 2012
Mar 21, 2012 Transmog shield for a human male? Any suggestions welcome.Kiriath3 Mar 21, 2012
Mar 21, 2012 Warrior Consolation Monks just inherited half of warrior problems in PVP as melee: 1. Must have macros to activate all abilities in the appropriate stance 2. Must manually cast their snare (twice) to get the full effect 3. Have no baseline movement percentage increases 4. Must manually aim their charge 5. Have only a single root breaker that must be talented and is on a minute cooldown 6. Have a defensive cooldown as bad as shield wall (can't be healed while it's active) 7. Are penalized for wearing a better armor than cloth (no passive magical defense) But hey, you didn't think any other class would be as bad as warriors did you? Healing specced monks get a no-cooldown, low cost, flash heal that hits a nearby enemy target for 120% of the damage it heals. Say hello to Blood DK v2.0.Karaph4 Mar 21, 2012
Mar 21, 2012 HMorchok Trinket qwesh.. i am i bit undergeared on the tankside of things and had to tank Hmorchok yesterday, even though we got him after like a dozen tries, mostly cause i got one shotted near the end a couple times because i had run outta cooldowns (they are limited you all know that LOL) for the stomps from Kokron cause they get more towards the end in between earth vortexs (which u welcome with a sigh of relief. But the best i could come up with was Stay Of Exec and the MoBI trinket. I have Fire Of the Deeps, Resolve of Undying, Veil of Lies, that fielands stamina healing trink. But they dont help with stomps right and absorbing. What should i have done??Skillywilly5 Mar 21, 2012
Mar 21, 2012 Tanking questions My guilds normal 2nd tank has to miss raiding for a week due to a medical proceedure, so responsibillity has fallen on me to fill the role. Problem is, I've only tanked twice since vanilla WoW - once in wailing caverns as a level appropriate arms warrior, and against Archevon in WotLK as a TG fury warrior (heh). So needless to say, this will be a new experience for me actually trying to do this as a prot warrior. I've read the sticky, and most things make sense, however I have a question regarding CTC cap - I understand where the CTC cap comes from, but Im unclear how that value should be adjusted in my gem and reforging options in order to accomodate trinkets and weapon enchants. For example, I have resolve of undying, which stacks up to 880 dodge (a little less than 5%) - would I assume then to hit a CTC cap of 102.5% - 5% = 97.5, allowing the trinket to bring me up to cap? What about a Windwalker enchant - how does one balance thier CTC around procs? Because our usual tank informed us about a week ago, and I had always passed tank gear to other peoples off-specs, so I've scrambled to put together(at least on paper) a quick and dirty set given the amount of valor and JP points I had saved. Stats (buffed) are: 191k HP 62.14% armor damage reduction 94% CTC (54.83% block, 39.25% avoidence) Would this be sufficient for regular spine and maddness tanking? Other trinket is Stay of Execution. ThanksNekronom5 Mar 21, 2012
Mar 21, 2012 poor warriors https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnzHfby22d8&context=C4897a7eADvjVQa1PpcFNA0GNQ70ASl2EGRJ8WkmQS2-DXiT1i0pw=Abnii11 Mar 21, 2012
Mar 21, 2012 T12 378 4-Piece vs. T13 384 4-Piece I've had my T12 4-Piece all 378 for a while and the bonuses from it are amazing. The 10% damage increase and Fiery Attack are working very well for me. I just got my T13 4-Piece all 384 today and the bonuses are not looking so hot compared to the T12. It's barely a stat increase from one set to the other (less than 50 strength). Is it worth it to switch over to the 384?Woozy9 Mar 21, 2012
Mar 21, 2012 Macros I would like to thank Dellingr and the other warriors that helped make the Warrior Tanking Guide great! I'm currently looking for a macro that will mark the target as skull, X, square..etc etc. Also if you guys know any useful macros that you personally use I was wondering if you can share them. Thanks!Teks3 Mar 21, 2012
Mar 21, 2012 how to fix rogues the warrior way http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhslEgn_8SMPanzergnome1 Mar 21, 2012
Mar 21, 2012 Please Keep Devastate ability! I don't know how I will maintain threat and shatter the enemies armor while doing high damage without it. Can anyone tell me if the Devastate ability for Protection Warriors will still be available during MoP? If not, my life is over!Gratmain2 Mar 21, 2012