Warrior

Nov 24, 2011 Fury in Mop. Assuming that the current abilities stay the way they are when MoP is released(Obviously it's the alpha, it's just an example.) then fury will be obsolete to arms in every single way, no intercept, no heroic fury, two charges? that's nice, I like my current charge, two intercepts kthanks. no colossus smash, raging blow damage reduced, and yet almost all of the arms percentage based abilities are absolutely amazing compared to fury, why not just delete this class from the game if you're not going to give equal survivability to all specs? You may complain that it takes time to do, well it took you 7 years to fix charge, so it can't get much worse than that.Ragnaros8 Nov 24, 2011
Nov 24, 2011 MoP: Last Stand, am I missing something? Here is the description of Last Stand, nothing new: Temporarily grants you 30% of your maximum health for 20 secs. After the effect expires the health is lost. So can't you do a macro like: /cancelaura Last Stand /cast Land stand To make Last stand act basically like a Power Word:Shield? With absorption amount= 30% of your max hp. No Weakened Soul Debuff, but you will have to wait to gain back 80 rage. Consider that Shield Slam now costs no Rage and instead generates rage, and Revenge and Devestate also cost no Rage.Gweff4 Nov 24, 2011
Nov 24, 2011 Warrior beard thread Too! As we all know no other class can grow a true beard and ALL warriors do in fact have beards (even if they are not apparent) that can withstand nuclear explosions and any other force of nature or man and can only be cut by Chuck Norris. in addition warrior beards have been recorded to be responsible for reducing lag, managing latency, increasing dps, crashing servers, resisting countless nerfs, reflecting spells and much, MUCH more. anything any of you care to add?Termanitor4 Nov 24, 2011
Nov 24, 2011 Stupid question. Posting on an alt because, since I play both a ret paladin and a warrior, I should fugging know this by now. They say the only stupid question is an unasked question, but... yeah. If you disarm a ret during wings, can he still pop hammer? I know it removes most of the benefits of the +20% increased damage, but is it worth using over standard CC? (Not that warriors have a whole lot.) Thanks.Nestazius2 Nov 24, 2011
Nov 24, 2011 Will Bladestorm be the odd man out? Of the 3 level 90 talents in our talent calculator, it seems to me that Bladestorm will be the red headed stepchild in the warrior tree. Avatar at least at first glance will be at worst an equal choice in pvp (when compared to bladestorm), shockwave will have its obvious pve tanking advantage as well as being a pretty good option for pvp as well. Bladestorm on the other hand, has poor single target damage and is in pvp considered to be a glorified root breaker by many. its pve use is largely dependent on trash mobs and specific boss mechanics on certain boss fights. This is a role that Avatar could also excel at for that matter, with Avatar + whirlwind (with its new 6 second CD, even lower on 4+ targets). What are your thoughts?Cethern20 Nov 24, 2011
Nov 24, 2011 In MoP whirlwind < cleave for prot aoe? Now that Prot can use whirlwind, in MoP, why would we ever use cleave again. The rage cost is less and it attacks all enemies instead of 3. So you charge into trash then rend, tclap, and just whirlwind to maintain aggro........Am i missing something here?Mâc2 Nov 24, 2011
Nov 24, 2011 Human warrior stealthing? Is there a trinket they can use that has no CD? I know there are potions but, this one human warrior that does stealth never shows any potions/buffs on his port. He's there than he's not. I track him on the bridge in TB just outside Hellscream Camp, he's with a hunter how does camo in and out and the warrior does the same, how???Rhazzledazle11 Nov 24, 2011
Nov 24, 2011 By The Power Of The Beard... I am turning into a warrior! My pally is my 'main.' But being a pally is so damn annoying. The rotation sucks, the changes they are making (as of right now) aren't THAT much better then where we're at currently. When it comes to PvP, it's hard to do Arena and Rated BGs as Ret since they can be neutered immediately with one dispel, in random BGs, I cna be awesome...If I am not the first to arrive to force CDs to be blown. The last straw, out of all of this was Beth'tilac. My raid team has a Druid up top on Beth. A DK grabbing the Drones. I am supposed to taunt down all the spinners. Non-heroic this is cake, I can burn a spinner before the taunt CD is up. Heroic, this is tricky however, since spinners can wrap people up. Why was this the last straw? I did an alt raid on my warrior. I put Vigilance on the main tank. Taunt was ALWAYS off of CD, I had all the spinners down before the drone came out. But it's MORE then just that. I feel WAY more useful tanking as a warrior then I do as a pally. When it comes to the rotation, it's way more interesting as a warrior then as a pally. If I need to grab a stary pat coming in, I can charge and thunderclap for super quick aggro. On the pally I can judge and...run over there and hope holy wrath hits hard enough to scoop aggro. Currently, my warrior is Fury and Prot. I am not SUPER comfortable with the Fury DPS rotation currently, and it strikes me to being similar to Ret in that it seems proc based. As Prot, I've been a pretty solid tank (at worst) with lower gear then my pally. That to me seems like I might have more skill on my warrior then my pally. Lastly, when it comes to using Bartender, on the pally, if I think I can use an ability, it's on the hot bar. My UI is flooded with heals, judgements, buffs, auras, defensive CDs, DPS CDs, healing CDs. It's loaded with abilities. On my warrior, it's more simplified, but even though I have less on there, I feel what I have on there is more useful. Quantity vs Quality. The only thing I would like to do now is...Genner9 Nov 24, 2011
Nov 24, 2011 MoP tanking I figure i'd drop my opinion. I switched from a DK to a warrior recently due to heroics being really unforgiving to an active mitigation class. Plus I liked the warrior's superior damage and mobility. Although the more I play the more I notice tanks can only go 2 ways in the future. Either our damage increases exponentially that our rotation does significant DPS (sense its a dps rotation with every class other than DK really, except the damage sucks) Or Active mitigation. And it seems the latter won. While I agree with the new choices the feedback on protection warrior is kind of hard to give at this point. Is anyone else having a hard time? Because it looks like a mess. Boils down to this , you make rage you spend rage on mitigation. But so far it does not sound fun at all. Shield Block>25% more block. Then back to hitting whatever is available and keep last stand on. If you think about it its kind of boring still. The DK model didn't work in this expansion well because the passive tank model was a much better model for boss design and damage. But all in all when you look at it , it has some good ideas, More DS > More mitigation in between toss some extra heals and play around with a multitude of cooldowns. THAT i think is the key to mixing it up. I pop vamp blood, then plan a good amount of DS's, the i plan AMS for the next few strikes if they are magical then another short cooldown. I know Im ranting a bit but, its a decent start . Make Rage , Spend on Mitigation. But its kind of boring. Remember why you got rid of Demo Shout? Your kind of doing the same but with last stand now. Make it fun :P Soulgain0 Nov 24, 2011
Nov 24, 2011 Avatar VS frost mages Do you think we will finally stand a chance against frost mages with this talent?Crohlm47 Nov 24, 2011
Nov 24, 2011 suggestion for arms trinkets please essense of eternal flame vs licence to slay vs dwyer's caber? For arms dps, whats the best? i know licence to slay is the best but it looks like EoEF and LtS would be the best two to useRecklessfury0 Nov 24, 2011
Nov 24, 2011 What to spec for 85 pve hey so i'm a pretty fresh 85 warrior my main spec is prot but i was wondering what i should go offspec as a few of my friends told me that arms was better and a few told me fury if anyone could help me out that'd be great thanksBulldozeu3 Nov 24, 2011
Nov 24, 2011 dual weilding is fury still going to get to dual wiel 2 handed weapons because i just looked on mop talent calculator and i cant find anything on it?Killanoob8 Nov 24, 2011
Nov 24, 2011 Trying to break clicking habit! Need advice. I clicked in games since 1990s and never really had a reason to play otherwise but I am gonna try to get into pvp and need to hotkey and mouse move now. Is it a bad idea to macro alot? I tried a few macros so far they seem awkward. I tried removing my a,w,s,d keys and hotkeying BS/charge/rend macro, BS/intercept macro, MS/OP macro, Execute macro and in my first BG i look and saw that i had 200,000 damage and next warrior had 900,000 damage so clearly I was sucking. Do I need to maybe keep the awsd keys for movemnt is it a bad idea to remove them? Any advice? SO far I am kind of depressed since my muscle memory is real bad am I am a horrible typer so maybe I will never be good at PvP with a warrior?Jell27 Nov 24, 2011
Nov 24, 2011 No CS for Fury Warriors in MoP? After digging through the new official calculator, I noticed that Fury doesn't get CS anymore. It is now an Arms spec ability? Hopefully this is something that was just overlooked or maybe they will give Fury something to make up for it. Disregard post, refer discussion to this topic: What we have Gained so far in MoPZaer6 Nov 24, 2011
Nov 24, 2011 Throwdown, Piercing howl, and cripple We have to choose ONE of these three to use in MoP. What are we supposed to use to get up on casters with like 8 different snare breaks, Hopes and dreams?Dixenormous7 Nov 24, 2011
Nov 24, 2011 MoP Talents? Did I miss something? Cuz I'm looking at fury and I dont see CS, but I switch to arms and they get it. Is fury getting CS taken away? And is it getting replaced with something else? Thanks, -GneemoGneemo18 Nov 24, 2011
Nov 24, 2011 Stances, Shields, Buffs n' Stuffs I was looking at the changes today and just feel heart-broken as to what warriors have become. Back when I started playing, Battle Stance was the balanced stance that did nothing while Berserker increased your damage but also increase the damage taken by 10% (or was it 15%). But now stances are so cut and dry. Back then you chose which one you wanted to be in if you needed to do more dps at the cost of survivability but now it is just "Oh trash AoE, time to go Berserker Stance" and "Oh a boss, time to go Battle Stance". I loved the days of stance dancing where I used my stance dance macro on the fiery dragon (whose name escapes me right now) in Karazhan. It felt like I was doing so much more because I had to react faster to avoid the AoE fear. Now it is just "oh ya he is fearing us in 10 seconds, better press berserker rage". Now I suppose making certain abilities usable in multiple/all stances is okay but now I need to come to shield requirements changes, as in "Spell Reflection no longer requires Shields." I can not conceive exactly why they are taking out the SHIELD requirement which is what you used to send the spell back. Are we going to start swinging our weapon to send back a spell like Link does? Or hell how about just the bottle trick! But now the real kicker! "Shield Wall no longer requires Shields." That's right! Our iconic defensive cooldown with the word shield in it no longer requires a shield! It is just another damage reduction CD with no uniqueness to it! I know this has already happened but seeing the change to Battle Shout to a bland percent AP buff makes me want to bring this up. I miss the days of when buffs were unique. Commanding Shout was the only of its kind and was basically a must-have buff so warriors were brought in. Now everything is so homogenized that I would guess we have a total of 6 buffs across all 10 classes. (Not counting auras and whatnot, just the buffs that get put up and last for a certain amount of time.) I feel like this is pushing us so far away from what warriors were (let alone every other class). Warriors used to be a menacing class in plate that was feared among all melee, now it is just like we are a slightly tweaked version of the other melee because we don't have the uniqueness of our stance/weapon requirements or iconic abilities anymore. It makes me angry that they said "bring the player not the class" because it was fun being that class that was wanted. You felt like you were needed and without you the raid would be at a disadvantage, now it is just "bring the dps not the class".Ailith4 Nov 24, 2011
Nov 24, 2011 What we have Gained so far in MoP GENERAL 1)* Enrage: no longer increase's damage done, but rage generation by 25% (new Enrage passive ability) [Found by: Natalyn / Stormrage] 2)*Battle Stance is now only a 10% damage bonus 3)*Meat Cleaver is now a class wide ability 4)* Mortal Strike/Sheild Slam/Bloosthirst are the primary rage generators 5)* Berzerker stance will boost Cleave/Whirlwind Damage by 20% ARMS 1)*Collosuss Smash has no stance requirements and is an Arms Warriors only ability in addition, C-Smash causes 4% increased damage taken to the target and now cost 80 rage. (possible typo) [found by: Belthin / Feathermoon & Samayael / Dragonblight ] 2)* Slam is an Arms Warrior only ability 3)* Heroic Strike is now a 1.5 second cooldown [Found by: Ktperry / Perenolde ] 4)* Charge now generates 20 rage, and works in combat by default. [found by: Xenatar & Sharinda] 5)* Hamstring no longer has a stance requirement [found by: Xenatar / Eredar] 6)* Heroic Throw is now a 30 second cooldown. [found by: Xenatar / Eredar] 7)* Taste for Blood: no longer increases the critcal strike chance of Overpower by 60% [found by: Xenatar / Eredar] 8)* Overpower now cost zero rage 9)* Trauma (the 30% bleed damage increase) is now 20%, and tied into the arms passive bonus, Seasoned Solider [found by: Xenatar / Eredar 10)* Drums of War, Tactical Mastery, Improved Hamstring, Impale, Deep Wounds, Blitz: Removed from the game. FURY 1)* Intimidating Shout is at a one minute cooldown and now cost 10 rage. [found by: Xenatar / Eredar] 2)* Deathwish now generates bonus rage from being attacked. 3)* Berzerker Rage no longer generates bonus rage from being attacked 4)* Demoralizing Shout has been removed from the game/effect rolled into Thunderclap. Melee attack speed debuff is removed [ found by: Lulu / Lightning's Blade ] 5)* Flurry now procs off of 9% melee hit chance, instead of Crit. [Found by:Ktperry / Perenolde ] 6)* Cleave is now a 1.5 second cooldown [Found by: Ktperry / Perenolde ] 7)* Battle Shout now only buffs Attack Power; Strength and agility bonus removed [found by: Armslol / Illlidan] 8)* Whirlwind is now a 6 second cooldown, in addition to the Meat Cleaver ability, it is now a zero second cooldown. [Found by: Ktperry / Perenolde ] 9)* Enraged Regeneration: now 2 minute cooldown [found by:Zylos / 52] 10)* Rallying Cry , Challenging Shout , Inner Rage , Intercept: Removed from the game PROTECTION 1)* Devastate now cost zero rage, it now has a 3 second cooldown. Devastate no longer benefits from the Sword and Board Talent. 2)*Shield Wall : The *requires shield* tagline is gone 3)* Shield Block now cost 80 rage, is now the next Melee attack only and has no cooldown It is also a Protection warrior only ability. [ found by: Lulu / Lightning's Blade ] & [Xenatar / Eredar] 3a)* Shield Mastery / Bastion of Defense no longer exist, 20% magic damage reduction during shield block has been removed from the game. [found by: Xenatar / Eredar] 4)* The Vengeance mechanic (tanking) is not listed under Protection Warrior abilities [found by: Xenatar / Eredar] (Information Misstep) 5)* Shield Slam no longer removes any magic effects. Generates 10% more rage on proc with Sword and Board [found by: Xenatar / Eredar] 6)* Disarm no longer has a stance requirement [found by: Xenatar / Eredar] 7)* Last Stand now cost 80 rage and has Zero cooldown [found by: Xenatar / Eredar] & [Vinland / Warsong ] 8)* Revenge now cost zero rage, but has a 10 second cooldown. The Improved Revenge talent has been removed from the game. [found by: Xenatar / Eredar] 9)* Sword and Board has been reworked; no longer generates free Shield Slams, no longer benefits Devastate. [found by: Xenatar / Eredar] 10)* Concussion Blow, Vigilance, Safeguard: removed from the gameDauzat90 Nov 24, 2011
Nov 23, 2011 MoP Prot Changes So, I understand that it is extremely early and this is the first big patch notes release for class changes in MoP, but some of these changes leave me shaking my head wondering what in god's name the devs were thinking when they thought them up. "Shield Block is now exclusive to Protection and has no cooldown, down from 1 minute, but costs 80 rage, up from 0. It also now increases your chance to block by 25% for the next incoming melee attack instead of for the next 10 seconds." So they are tentatively planning to take our single best cooldown and make it seemingly useless. As it stands, we use it on cooldown for a great mitigation boost as well as a massive DPS increase because of the increased shield slam dmg. Now it's gonna cost almost an entire rage bar to use for nothing more than 25% increased block on a SINGLE swing? Is this an early April's fools day joke? I honestly can't see why I would EVER be willing to spend 80 rage for mitigation on a single swing unless the increased shield slam damage is present (which it isn't currently). "Devastate now costs no rage, down from 15, but has a 3 sec cooldown, up from 0." "Revenge is now exclusive to Protection and costs no rage but has a 10 sec cooldown, up from 5 sec." What exactly are we supposed to do while tanking as a warrior now? Spam heroic strike while we wait forever for things to come off cooldown? Spam last stand and shield block? I am not at all opposed to change, but so far this seems like tanking as a warrior is going to go from having to choose the best ability at any given time from multiple to waiting for something actually useful to come off cooldown to use. Why are they going away from engaging gameplay to twiddle your thumbs playstyle? Again, I know lots will change, but this has me very worried so far... I have no interest in playing a warrior anymore if pretty much anything i listed in quotes above goes live.Broono4 Nov 23, 2011
Nov 23, 2011 Hate being warrior Just post a fricking comment if you hate being a warrior. Try to show blizzard how much fun warriors are having in pvp.Miguèl93 Nov 23, 2011
Nov 23, 2011 Warrior tanking during Ragnaros. So i have a question for all the prot warriors out there tanking rag during the molten seed phases: Do any of you notice any spike damage out of the ordinary during the running back and fourth phases? Guildmate and i who heals me during that fight was noticing alot of spike damage only in that phase that i was taking. I thought maybe it might be cool down management issues, probably not popping enough defense coold downs fast enough? But it seems all the other fights seem to be just fine, any advice, tips, thoughts, concerns you all might have would be amazing! Gwarthen Anub'arak Gwarthen7 Nov 23, 2011
Nov 23, 2011 5.0 Warrior changes Alright... I know it isn't complete yet, or, I pray it isn't... And I'm not trying to QQ, but I'm a bit worried about the changes that are hitting us for MoP. I looked at the warlock talents beforehand and was like "Wow, Blizzard finally loves these guys." Then I looked at the warrior stuff, and pulled out my pokerface. :l Frankly, I have no idea how much our combat will be reshaped in 5.0 from the changes in stance requirments to the apparent lack of necessity to use shields for shield moves, and the seemingly less desirable crit stat. Do I stack Hit and Haste now? Will SMF scale better than TG thanks to the ability to proc flurry more often? What's everyone else's opinion on these changes, and how do you plan to handle it? Rerolling is an acceptable choice I suppose, but I don't really care for that. I like my warrior, more than any other class. I intend on keeping him my main until I quit.Thurongar1 Nov 23, 2011
Nov 23, 2011 need help on dueling Hey guys i need some help here,all i do in this game is pvp i do fine on bgs and arenas but when it comes to duel , i can only beat a few classes i get kited constantly and cant do anything about it some tips pleaseSáanti12 Nov 23, 2011
Nov 23, 2011 Help with my Warrior Hey guys i have a level 59 human warrior and i need help with setting him up with his talents and what attacks i should have in both the 1-= and the action bars on top.. I've only been playing for a month so if you could please help me out it would be awesome! btw i am a Prot TankIzoluis1 Nov 23, 2011
Nov 23, 2011 Best alliance race for tanking? I know the racial don't make much of a difference. But who looks the best charging or in the warrior armor?Tristalla20 Nov 23, 2011
Nov 23, 2011 Vengeance not for Warriors in MoP? Does anyone know if the omission of Vengeance for warriors in the MoP talent tree was a "typo" or if they actually intend to give it to every tank except us? Blood DKs <check> at level 55 Guardian Druids <check> at level 16 Tankadins <check> at level 10 Just wondering, thanks.Gurggy6 Nov 23, 2011
Nov 23, 2011 help me fix my macro please this is the 1st macro i have created and cant seem to get it to pull them all off at once and wont activate bladestorm at the end wich is the whole point. /cast retaliation /stopcasting /cast berserker rage /stopcasting /cast recklessness /stopcasting /cast sweeping strikes /stop casting /cast Stoneform /stopcasting /cast Bladestorm /YELL FOR FREEDOM Aheamaem2 Nov 23, 2011
Nov 23, 2011 any 1 else miss shield bash? i know i do i miss that kathunk sound when u smacked a caster with it any 1 else?Brewed8 Nov 23, 2011
Nov 23, 2011 Stances in MoP DISCLAIMER - ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE SO TAKE YOUR GRAMMAR PITCHFORKS ELSEWHERE. During the Q&A, one of the questions answered was regarding stances in MoP. Here it is in case you missed it: ... Now that the talent calculators for MoP have gone live, we see that they changed Battle Stance to increase damage dealt by 10% and Berserker Stance to increase Whirlwind and Cleave damage by 20%. Also, every single equipment or stance restriction that ever existed for any ability has been lifted. So, in the new MoP design, the usage of stances will be limited to having Battle Stance macro'd to your main attack ability (Bloodthirst/Mortal Strike) and Berserker Stance macro'd to Whirlwind. This is really a shame, as, back in the days, warriors were beauty in motion and the gap in skill was set on mastery of usage of their skill reportoire through stance dancing. Hopefully this will start some discussion and give some feedback of this change, as there hasn't been any whatsoever. I understand stances was a topic constantly brought up during the class feedback threads as an "issue of life" thing, and that's why they, along with other staple, once sacred designs, such as totems and minimum range for hunters, completely emptied it. However, if they want to scratch this, there are at least a billion better ways to do it than to just give +AoE damage to our macro'd stance. Since the name of the game in these oversimplified times seems to be utility or gimmicks, why not mimic the Presence model of DKs, giving +move speed, lower GCD, etc, or effects like the new Rogue's Leeching Poison. This would go well with the idea of a berserker stance and give some of the warriors soloability. Maybe give an active stance changing model to warriors who want it, similar to the new druid talent that increases efectiveness after switching forms. To sum it up, there are many different ways to improve the current design of stances in MoP, which is pretty bad. Please don't take what was once the main defining gap between godlike warriors and decent ones and remove all it's importance.Vinland1 Nov 23, 2011
Nov 23, 2011 MoP Blood and Thunder Will be a prot AND arms ability. Great! Now when I am in a bg I can spread rend to EVERYBODY in range and BREAK ALL MY TEAMMATES CC'S WITH MY REND TICKS!!!! I sure hope they change rend ticks breaking cc otherwise we won't be able to TC in a bg without driving my teammates nuts. At least make it so it doesn't break our own fear... I have B+T specc'd ATM because I only care about topping the damage charts in randoms right now lol. Oh well, I am talking more about high rated RBG's since its hard to find a RBG at my level of play that doesn't have a DK spamming HB to look good but meanwhile breaking all cc as well.Tulkäs14 Nov 23, 2011
Nov 23, 2011 Ah, my eyes! My DPS burns my cornea by the lack of it there is. Should I start by getting better reforging on my gear?Entense15 Nov 23, 2011
Nov 23, 2011 Epic victory rush trick !!! +duels vs rank 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rn7xQ9-mwEA&feature=channel_video_title Hey guys check it out awsome trick for you warriors out there Basically means in a duel vs shaman you have unlimited life unless they want to remove totems !!! +duels vs a merc veng and brutal glad rogue edit:Sorry about the poor link guys should work nowAyraswag11 Nov 23, 2011
Nov 23, 2011 Please don't get rid of Deep Wounds. :( Deep Wounds is a small but rewarding effect that adds some visceral oomph to warriors. Its not just the damage, either, but the effect itself. Its truly distinguishes a crit from a normal hit in a way that isn't just a BIGGER NUMBERZ and there aren't many effects like that in the game. With Fury being excluded from Blood and Thunder, it feels really strange that the most violent/reckless spec might lack a bleed damage proc/effect. And Deep Wounds arguably fits Fury better than Arms or Prot, what better spec to really tear things apart with crits than the one wailing on you with 2 huge weapons? This is absolutely one of my favorite talents/effects in the game. I would be very sad if it was gone.Jaecelynn5 Nov 23, 2011
Nov 23, 2011 T12 Prot 4pc Quick Question Very simple: What is the name of the buff given when the 4pc Set Bonus activates? I am having trouble locating it on Wowhead. Trying to modify my power aura for minor cooldown display to show it, so I don't mistakenly overlap cooldowns with this bonus.Manncharge2 Nov 23, 2011
Nov 23, 2011 The expertise issue For the races out there with racial weapon bonuses, what is the consensus on what expertise you should aim for with TG? 26/23 or 29/26?Ii1 Nov 23, 2011
Nov 23, 2011 How is this in any way fair? Arms Warriors get their ability to charge in combat at level 49. By that time, frost mages and every other ranged class have their ways of kiting and killing any melee. For a spec that's about "using mobility", they don't get very many ways of moving. All I'm saying, to make it fair, make all Warrior charge in combat abilities available at level 29, just like Prot. This is not a major buff, and will allow warriors to catch up to their kiters to make a more even playing field. Just my 2c.Carbonized0 Nov 23, 2011
Nov 23, 2011 Need good rotation I'm still learning how to DPS instead of just hit stuff.I use TG not SMF.i'm looking at starting Heroics and am in much need of a good rotation that produces decent to high DPS.I use battle stance mostly because that's what i'm use to.If I could get a good rotation for battle stance i would much appreciate it.Sultan5 Nov 23, 2011
Nov 23, 2011 4 Piece Tanking Set Bonus Does the 6%parry from the bonus get affected by diminishing returns? was thinking of breaking the set for a few non set heroic pieces i picked up. Thats all - thanks.Carmine1 Nov 23, 2011
Nov 23, 2011 The nerfs just make our beards stronger!! We can be nerfed, but not our beards!! Even if they removed Warriors from the game, our beards would still live, find our new characters bodies, and we would be Warriors once more!!! /BEARDSTROKEThòrhammer39 Nov 23, 2011
Nov 23, 2011 @ (whatever)day threads? Can someone please explain the point of these threads to me? The only place I ever see them pop up is in the warrior forums and I just don't get it. Every single one of them just makes me think "cool story bro" and move on, but it appears people are interested enough to reply to them which is what baffles me. I'm not hating on them, I just don't get it.Zÿlos20 Nov 23, 2011
Nov 23, 2011 @Tuesday Finally got into a PuG FL and downed Rhyo and Bale, was 2nd on dps on Bale while soaking shards, got hands off Rhyo but its a dps loss to break 2 set so i get to shelve them for awhile :|Hailanathema91 Nov 23, 2011
Nov 23, 2011 Arms PvE in 4.3 really hasn't gotten get a buff? hmmm... I sure hope that changes before live.Athanasius0 Nov 23, 2011
Nov 23, 2011 Convince me Been debating starting a warrior for a while now, have the looms i need from a pally i started long ago but left that server. Do warriors do good raid DPS? Of course i'd prolly tank for the most part but yknow. Also, are they as badass as one would think in PvP? Was pulling towards orc, but not final. Convince meWryvern15 Nov 23, 2011
Nov 23, 2011 Spell reflect. With your weapon, Link can do it. Why can't we? Make it so bliz! I would love to play a game of dead mans volley with the casters of azeroth.Greil11 Nov 23, 2011
Nov 23, 2011 Bladestorm useless..? First off you cant use anything while in bladestorm, Secondly you can get disarmed in Bladstorm so whats the point of having it.. Edit: They should rename the talent ballerina dancing!Bzk10 Nov 23, 2011
Nov 23, 2011 Protection Threat Generation I couldn't find a recent post on this so I'm concerned that I might be the only warrior tank losing threat to the other tank. Since the threat nerf I no longer lose threat to dps. However, I tank along side a DK tank that wields a two hander. When we tank swap I occasionally find myself falling behind on threat when I'm tanking the boss. I've tried to rationalize that the two hander gives the DK a bit more dps and an edge on generating threat. I further rationalize that my stacking of mastery over all else including hit and expertise contribute to unfortunate circumstances. I think there must be something more. I typically charge or leap in, shield bash, rend, get a couple devastates, shockwave, shield bash, thunder clap, revenge when available and once i have good rage generation use heroic strike combined with the rotation i mentioned above. It's frustrating mashing all my buttons and having the DK threat creep up and surpass me. I didn't have nearly the issue tanking along side a Pally last night. I'm not sure of the DK mechanics. The DK tank and I are equally geared and our hit and expertise are near identical. Anyone seen similar problems or have any suggestions? And before you say it, I don't want to stop tanking.Zshortone7 Nov 23, 2011
Nov 23, 2011 AQ40 Twin Emps would it be possible to dual box (not sure if its legal but) a warrior and frost mage. have mage pet attack caster Twin and mage auto attack whilst as warrior focus on other twin? i pull 22k in za/zg, would it be enough to and would the mage last long enough? just wondering. only need 3 bits from Emp/ouro/cthun to finish the armor sets. if dual boxing is illegal i wont do it just my guild is non existant atm if any warrior does last 3 bosses in AQ40 wat other class do u roll with?Drkmentality4 Nov 23, 2011
Nov 23, 2011 Is vengeance bugged? It says every time you take damage. But I hardly ever see the buff on my screen. Forums lie I am higher than level 4. I am new to warrior and prot spec. But shouldn't it appear every time I take damage or is there a cooldown?Paín0 Nov 23, 2011
Nov 23, 2011 Askmrrobot help Hello, I have been using the above site to reforge/ optimize my character and have a question. If i click prioritize ctc and optimize, it has be gemming a !@#$ ton of mastery. I thought ctc was parry + dodge + 5%. Should I be gemmed according to mrrobots "ctc coverage" or am i doing things right? and yes I'm working on my shoulders and head enchant, I'm just too lazy leveling my alts. Currently I'm the main tank for our 2nd raid group doing firelands. We seem to have a lot of people who have no clue about standing in %^-* thats bad. Would it be better to be more "ctc covered" or gemmed how i am for our healers sake? Thanks for the comments, well at least the good ones Pie > Cake btw.Smãllpãckage12 Nov 23, 2011