Warrior

Aug 13, 2011 Ideal I was thinking about going PvP SMF and putting Windwalker on two Season 9 weapons, and wondered if anyone else has attempted this. Anyone want to warn me before hand or should I just throw out for it.Raíthwall4 Aug 13, 2011
Aug 13, 2011 Arms vs Fury (Not rant, need some tips) I've been Arms since the start of cata and havn't really done much research into playing fury so I'm looking for some tips from the more experienced fury players. I just decided to try out fury yesterday and after reforging everything and fixing up some loose ends I went into BoT. My average dps was roughly 20-24k burst but sustained it seemed to hover around 17-18k most. As arms I usually could burst the same but sustain roughly 22-23k As fury I've been opening with CS then BT - RB - BT and rotating BR and DW to keep RB up using Recklessness with trinket procs. So my question is, should I stay arms till I have better gear? Or am I screwing something up somehow. Been reforging for 8% Hit cap for special attacks and reforging everything else into Crit > mastery > hitIhasacleave16 Aug 13, 2011
Aug 13, 2011 Threat generation hello, is it me or we generate more ( quickly) threat while using pvp gear rather than pve gear?Jinbesar2 Aug 13, 2011
Aug 13, 2011 Rate my Prot PvP Warrior Suggestions?Lssj2 Aug 13, 2011
Aug 13, 2011 New warrior tank here So I'm about to start tanking with this toon and was hoping for some advice on warrior tanking. I have an alliance pally up in the mid 70s that I tank with but wanted a new approach. Any advice for early game tanking is appreciated!Maljiin9 Aug 13, 2011
Aug 13, 2011 Blizzard Don't Ever Nerf Heroic Leap. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5x7K3DlTeqU&feature=relatedRunetøtem4 Aug 13, 2011
Aug 13, 2011 pve or pvp heirlooms for a new warrior? Hey guys, I want to bring up a warrior, I have access to both sets of heirlooms but I hate the drudge of grinding pve instances for jp; however, I see many warriors leveling up with the JP heirlooms over the pvp ones. Is there a considerable difference leveling speed wise? I know resil has 0 effect for pve purposes, but I do level in BG's more so than instances on new toons. I have leather agi/stam, as well as mail agi/stam heirlooms currently purchased for other toons; however I know warriors are stam/str, would I hurt myself using those, if I am only trying to get the exp bonus, trying to get to 85 as soon as possible? I do however want to get at least one JP piece, the bloodied Arcanite Reaper, as I want to level arms. I am not trying to sound lazy, but I have played since vanilla, and I am just over any sort of grind, and if I could avoid farming out more currency for heirlooms, I would be ecstatic.Ballistics4 Aug 13, 2011
Aug 13, 2011 Please make pummel usable in defensive stance I would like to have a 10s cd interrupt that I can use while tanking if I need one. I go battle stance to interrupt crap like erunak's lava bolt and godfrey's cursed bullets if interrupters in my group suck and never get them, and it's annoying that I have to do that to get them more than half the time.Krandoth103 Aug 13, 2011
Aug 12, 2011 Fury - hit cap or crit needed or? Fury is my offspec, and I'm a little underenchanted / gemmed atm. But that said - in a run of the two troll heroics last night (first for this toon - after 5 of my others have been through them many times) I was averaging a DPS from 8k to topping at 12k (final boss fight with the chains which was mostly trash I suspect). I got the comment back that my DPS was low because I wasn't hit capped. The guide for fury here suggests getting the soft-cap for hit for special attacks - which I have. So my thinking was that a low crit was leading to my low DPS and I needed to gem and reforge more for crit. The question then, is who is right? Do I not have enough hit - do I need the hard cap as well? Or do I not have enough crit? Or are both ideas wrong? In my gear, my necklace, bow, and main-hand mace all came -after- or because of these runs. What I had in their place instead was the red sky pendant necklace from vortex, the sword from Crucible of Carnage (in off hand with my current off hand in main), and the 'tank' gun from Vortex (And just noticed I've got pvp shoulders on my fury spec. Hope I didn't accidentally vendor a PvE set last night - but looks that that needs to go). I think I'd had the ring from an earlier attempt at the troll heroics - but not sure, might have had 'nova band' from Halls of Origination reg instead (seeing that in my bags). So you can see that yes my gear is not super. BUT I was soft-capped for hit during those runs. Thus the question of which direction should I be going - hit or crit?Mooshai10 Aug 12, 2011
Aug 12, 2011 what spec for pvp lvling currently im prot spec for pvp lvling due to warbringer but i just hit lvl 49 which would give me access to juggernaught in arms. i know its a matter of opinion but what spec do you guys think i should talk for lvling in pvp? Also is fury at all viable in lower lvls? i know its not the best spec at 85 but just looking at the talents it really looks interesting :DSweetrage5 Aug 12, 2011
Aug 12, 2011 Warrior updates? anything in the works?Vento2 Aug 12, 2011
Aug 12, 2011 Spell Reflection - Very basic question Will using another ability after you've activated spell reflection, but before it has actually reflected anything, cancel spell reflection?Ttobin1 Aug 12, 2011
Aug 12, 2011 Pummel sucks? K so im in arena and im trying to pummel somone and boom doesent hit on time? like whats going on hurr? literally i hit pummel im standing properly infront of the target and im not moving for example and it hits late or doesent hit at all? =[ sad panda is sad plz fixGyw17 Aug 12, 2011
Aug 12, 2011 What should I look into to improve? Hey Fellow warriors. Been working hard to gear up, getting the valor cap and everything each week. My raid team isn't as fast as others. IE: we haven't finished up the first tier of stuff, but we started out of the gate much later ,with many replacments along the way. So we've had to deal with setbacks. Regardless I'm trying to do my best to get my gear up to snuff. I think I've been doing farily well so far, getting alot of gear, even though currently I know I've over the exptertese cap and above the soft hit cap as well. The reason I even speak today, is some DK tank was giving me flack that in a heroic I wasn't doing any more then 16K DPS on most trash pulls ( even though by the end I was doing 20K+ on bosses so whatever), saying for a warrior of my gear that is low... maybe he is right, I feel I'm doing the rotations right, so I don't know what could be wrong. Maybe converting the extra expertese into crit will do me some good, but I'd like to get some opinions from the rest of you guys.Dunerok2 Aug 12, 2011
Aug 12, 2011 Low threat Okay can someone look at my gear, to see if there is something wrong. I'm having issues with low threat near the beginning of fights, usually a hunter or mage starts pulling off me. My rotation is usually charge>rend>TC>Shockwave>cleave and throw devastate around and TC again once its up. by the time that's done I have everything under control. But around the Thunderclap>Shockwave area I'll lose threat either on what I am targeting or another add. My single target rotation is charge>SS>Devastate> revenge if up>Devastate> and SS whenever up or proccedand right around the me hitting my first Devastate I am already losing him. Am I doing something wrong. I know I need new shoulders but they shouldn't make THAT much of a difference in threat right?Senaura4 Aug 12, 2011
Aug 12, 2011 Does it get better? It seems like, in the 70-74 bracket, everything Warriors can do another class can do much better. We don't have absurd self heals/direct heals. We can't do do 20k burst damage. (For comparison, the average player has 11k health) We can't endlessly eat damage. We can't nearly one-shot people. Don't get me wrong... I love playing as a warrior, (and I still do quite well despite the things listed above) but I was hoping that you would be able to assure me that I won't feel like a DK with no self healing and less ability to do damage at 85. Rauschen3 Aug 12, 2011
Aug 12, 2011 T12 4 piece: Arms vs Fury I realize the debate with Arms and Fury is essentially a decided battle and unless a warrior has had great luck in BH and received their shoulder token, I don't find it likely that a lot of warriors have a chance to test the question. That being said I guess this is much more of a theoretical question than a proven one at the moment unless someone has felt some odd compulsion to go for their tier helm. With the 4 piece having a 30% chance to double the damage of MS or RB, I wonder how arms will compete once having Sulfuras and 4 piece as though arms benefits more from both 4 piece and obtaining a single Sulfuras than a TG fury warrior would. Also, RB not only has a 1.5 second longer cooldown and must be used while enraged where as MS has no such requirement. I wonder about all this mainly because MS tends to be around 20% of an arms warrior's total dmg (depending on rotation) where RB, though i wouldn't say is negligible, is worth less than 10% of the damage I do as fury. With all that out there it makes me wonder what some of the others warriors think about all this? I would be a bit presumptuous to think that arms would overthrow fury on this mechanic alone however would it put them both back to rival status? TL;DR- 4 piece favors arms favors arms a lot more than fury but is it enough to put arms near fury?Tybolt54 Aug 12, 2011
Aug 12, 2011 How am i doing? :D plz rate maybe, dont be mean D: /boredMachine15 Aug 12, 2011
Aug 12, 2011 Vicious gear. Why should I replace my last two Bloodthirsty pieces? I get a +400 resilience bonus for them. Are the strength, mastery and other stuff that increase with the Vicious gear going to make up for the loss of 400 resilience?Nyctren5 Aug 12, 2011
Aug 12, 2011 Heroic Leap: You can't use that here +1 if heroic leap fails more often than working. I can charge there but i can't heroic leap there? Someone fell asleep designing this garbage.Heimerdinger17 Aug 12, 2011
Aug 12, 2011 End-game pvp starter gear. Ok so I've been out of the pvp game for 2+ years (quit during a first few months of S4) and just reactivated about 2 weeks ago. I should hit 85 sometime this weekend and I'm looking to gear up fairly quick as any class in greens is a painful experience in pvp. I'm in a newly formed pvp guild and I want to get involved in premades and whatnot soon, but I don't want to be worthless or carried either. Obviously a mixture of honor gear and conquest gear is what I'm aiming for eventually, but is there any easily obtainable pvp gear (crafted or quested) or starter 2Hs, so that I'm not full of holes in gear when it comes to working on the higher stuff? Thank you in advance.Raxek9 Aug 12, 2011
Aug 12, 2011 Tanking Hotkeys Help I have no issues tanking at all; esp at this level. But, what all do you guys use when you are tanking, as far as abilities etc? I just seem to have so many tools, that I'm out of keys to bind things to. I use a ton of hotkeys, and have more abilities coming down the pipe. That being said, what all do you guys use as a priority when you tank? I normally charge in, rend, thunderclap, devastate, then rotate mobs and just sheild bash, and devastate to keep agro on all targets. I keep the shouts and roars up, and use a macro i made for revenge and cleave. I pummel and stun when needed also. Soon, I'll have shockwave and a few other things as I get higher, but just seem to have no more room for hotkeys. Like I said, I have no issues keeping agro, or anything like that. I just want to know what some of you bigger guys use as a priority when you are in the 85 instances. Thanks...Gizmo0 Aug 12, 2011
Aug 12, 2011 Always been Fury going to start pvping ?s My main spec is Prot, I really enjoy tanking, but my question is how much different is the PVE arms spec to the pvp arms spec? Im really starting to enjoy warrior pvp and ive been messing around while in my pve fury spec so i know when i switch to arms its going to be night and day but how bad is my dps going to suffer if i do a dungon with some friends in a pvp arms spec? Next question is my enchants and gearing for pve arms is going to be the same as i had for fury right? Do you want to hit the same stats as far as hit and everything? thanksBladesnbrew3 Aug 12, 2011
Aug 12, 2011 Need Help I need help with my rotation and a few other questions. Rotation starts with battle shout --> colossus smash --> berserker rage --> raging blow --> bloodthirst, after that if it procs slam. On bosses I use a trinket for AP, death wish and recklessness. Cleave or whirlwind with 4+ mobs? As for the other questions; hit cap for TG is 9% or was it higher? Site I use for my reforges kept having me reforge hit. Is there anything I should change?Ailinde1 Aug 12, 2011
Aug 12, 2011 Next upgrades? Basically i've been playing my Rogue all Cata on another server, and I was thinking about gearing this warrior up and xfering him. I'd like to go fury dps. I have these heroic weapons im using, and a heroic Sword of the bottomless pit and a non heroic Wild hammer. Not sure whether I should Titan grip the 2 handers or SMF the 1 hander heroics. Also what should I focus on with justice points first?Barnkrupt3 Aug 12, 2011
Aug 12, 2011 Spec for leveling (quests and 5man DPS) IS there a "the" spec of specs in regards to those who wish to level via quests and DPS. I know that the fastest of fastest ways is tanking 5mans. However is there a DPS spec that works? Maybe take a look at my spec, see how its turning out so far? Thanks in advance. Daeneryes3 Aug 12, 2011
Aug 12, 2011 Macro/Ui help So as fury are there any ui's that help out as far as timers cool downs etc, also was looking for the macro that lets you pop def stance a shield 1 hander and shield wall. Also are there any macros that can help fury at all I'm not a big macro guy so i was just curious ThanksSkullripper5 Aug 12, 2011
Aug 12, 2011 Warriors just a moment of silence. I just wanna take this moment to remember how flexible we have been since vanilla, by far the best melee class, and with the new upcoming patch with charge/intercept sharing the same cd, Blizzard have gone way to far with nerfing. Id rather say destroying a class. You can take away all our damage you can take away whatever, but our mobility is what keeps us going, Millions of warriors around the world have adapted to the playstyle of switching stances to charge and intercept now it seems like its all changed. Goodluck hopefully blizz changes there mind. A Warrior.Untamdboy90 Aug 12, 2011
Aug 12, 2011 help fury problems every time i try and play fury i am so bad.. at about lvl 40 i went from arms to fury and have not been able to do any damage. i use 2 1h weps and decent dps gear, but for some reason i dont do any damage. when i am fighting i find that most the time i have to just sit and auto att because of cooldowns and lack of enragements. can any one plz tell me how to do damage in fury (like every other warrior my lvl) thank youRartrius4 Aug 12, 2011
Aug 12, 2011 Things I've noticed. The "fix" to charge, This only applied to bosses and was a sloppy dot quick fix cause of QQ yet intercept still works from melee nice "bug fix"... The massive fail deadzone for charging bosses, standing at max melee range then move back and charge lights up but wont work you have to run a country mile to get it to go off. From 3rd person they see some idiot running back and forth for 3 days cause uve been juked by the fake availability of charge. Slam swing pause, This should be thrown out if other classes are allowed to auto attack while casting, steady shot for instance. kept the list short cause the many others are just like beating a dead horse with a dead cat while i die in a fire.Saßrewulf5 Aug 12, 2011
Aug 12, 2011 DPSing Alys i'm getting out dpsed hard by our pally tank and i'm not sure what i can i do beyond what i'm already doin. Obviously blowing ss whenever it's up or i get SnB proc keeping rend up and concuss on cd with dev fillers and HS pretty much non stop so am i missing something or are thye just specced to do more direct damage? i never have a problem with threat but after our few attempts before the kill tonight i was behind him almost every fight by about 10k.Dæmonblade8 Aug 12, 2011
Aug 12, 2011 Trinket Choice OK, so I have apparatus of khaz'goroth, NORMAL heart of rage, and essence of eternal flame. Which two should i be sporting as fury?Facewall14 Aug 12, 2011
Aug 12, 2011 Allow "Victory Rush" to work while Enraged. Us warriors we live for this ability, we fight every last prey on the battleground so we can get that one last ability that will either make us or break us. We charge into battle and no matter what situation comes to hand we stand our ground and fight for that last breath of air, which in the warriors case is "Victory Rush". I am specced correctly so that victory rush does massive ammounts of heals when used and it is a true friend to me and has saved my life many of times. My question is, is that why does a warrior have to earn his victory rush via a killing blow where are counter partners DK's have deathstrike witch is so easy to use, and our other plate wearing pally friends have no limits on there heals. People always say that warriors are not balanced 1v1 but are very good with a healer...why are we the only ones that need a healer next to us? Why can't we just work on the ability we already have which is victory rush and let it become available when we are enraged and when we get a killing blow. Enraged regeneration will not be able to be used say a minute after victory rush is used while enraged. Im just trying to brainstorm here but i really think this would be a good mechanism for warriors and would help on the 1v1 and the whole pvp aspect of us and help balance us. Edit: Noticed how many warriors are complaining about this idea and how people would cry that warriors do to much self healing, meanwhile the same exact people are complaining about every other class and how they should be nerfed..If its that big of a deal how about if victory rush is used while enraged then it only heals for say the same as a deathstrike...But if used via a killing blow then it does normal heals. This is just another option for instant healing instead of healing over time from enraged regen. Thanks!Nealzy19 Aug 12, 2011
Aug 12, 2011 Warrior Burst Damage Sup ive been doing arena lately and i want to know about the burst damage for a war, usually i do charge > Hams > rend > MS > OP > HS > OP and slam when i can and CS, i think im having some issues hitting hard cause i see a lot of war on top of my healer, and the healer having problems with them, ive been switching gems and reforging a lot cause i want to hit harder, i only get crits for like 12k, when i see crits from ferals over 20k and dk 30k, im a doing something wrong? Another thing is Reck is a 5min CD so i only use reck when someone is half hp bar, to do more burst. Any tip would be great thanksEscuderö19 Aug 12, 2011
Aug 12, 2011 Warrior pvp worth it? Hello, currently have a 50 warrior and can't decide if i want to lvl him to 85 because of all the....idk if it's QQ or pure facts (i'm the farthest thing from a pvp expert, especially warrior) that warriors are absolutely terrible in pvp unless they have a pocket healer and that if they start getting kited by ranged they immediately lose. So basically my 2 questions are: 1) Is Warrior pvp really in this bad of shape? 2) If it is, is it even worth it to pvp with a class that just gets facerolled left and right and has no chance to solo stuff? Flame, troll, idrc, just lookin' for some facts and insight.Powerworddie8 Aug 12, 2011
Aug 12, 2011 t12 Expertise Gear? Bought a few pieces of t12 (prot), expertise dropped to 16. Are they saying expertise isnt as important in FL, cause the gear has no expertise on it... Thank you for a reply.Cattleguard4 Aug 12, 2011
Aug 12, 2011 49 Spec I've been searching a lot, now I'm asking you as a 49 twink what should my spec tree look like for arms?Brileys0 Aug 12, 2011
Aug 12, 2011 @Thursday 4 hours of sitting outside the instance as a backup. GM never subbed anyone out even though people were taking a total of upwards of 2.8 million damage on H Alys attempts from Brushfire. Oh well, apparently I'll get to come in tomorrow.ßamf272 Aug 12, 2011
Aug 12, 2011 Gag Warrior I've never really seen an arms warrior spec into Gag Order in the prot tree, so I gave it a whirl. Speccing into this might seem strange, seeing as you no longer have piercing howl and you have to spec through Blood and Thunder or Toughness to get to Gag Order, but I just have to say I AM DESTROYING CASTERS! This is extremely useful for arena, I can destroy healers and casters like they are nothing now. Its soooo easy to close the gap between casters. If they happen to get away just Heroic throw and they can't do !@#$ for 3 seconds. This spec saves my %^- more than piercing howl ever could. When In 3's just wait for the healer to pop trinket and then Throwdown 5seconds, followed by pummel, 3second silence, than heroic throw, 2 second silence (Due to diminishing returns) and with the other dps also on them, they are pretty much dead. I just love how I can silence somebody for 3 seconds every 10 seconds. It just seems so OP lol. I also haven't even noticed at difference in dmg through this spec. Your pretty much just trading piercing howl for a *!@# ton of silences. Seeing as nobody really has this spec i'm guessing most people don't like it... I would love to hear what you guys think tho :) ( I would not recommend this for anything other than arena and duels though.)Kelvalis26 Aug 12, 2011
Aug 12, 2011 low to mid-level help Hey guys, I was debating on playing a pally or a warrior for a while and ultimately stuck with the warrior because it just seems more fun, most of the time at least. My problem is trying to find a resource that doesn't just apply to level 85's. I'm not sure if I should be leveling as arms or fury really as I'm still pretty new to this game. I looked on wowhead and I couldn't find any guides on warriors. Is there somewhere I can go that would be a better learning tool for where I'm at? Like how to implement macros, UI's and addons that are good to explore, looks at what my talent trees should look like and what not. Thanks in advance for any inputBerserkguts12 Aug 12, 2011
Aug 12, 2011 The Art of the Protection Warrior in PvP/RBGs Giving back to the community here with a guide for aspiring RBG protection warrior heroes. I reached 3000+ RBG rating last season and played protection for most of the time. Warriors are by far the strongest protection class for RBGs. Their crowd control abilities are unrivaled (Shockwave, Concussion Blow, Heroic Throw Silence, Fear, Charge, Intercept, Pummel) and survivability in tough situations is strong via shield block (blocking 30% of incoming damage) and survival cooldowns (Last Stand, Shield Wall, Enraged Regeneration, Trinket). I will outline a few sections here including proper spec, proper gear and use of abilities. RBG strategies will not be discussed, sorry! Talents Blood and Thunder is not needed because it is a CC breaker Shield Spec. unecessary because you are getting pounded as flag carrier and generate plenty of rage Safeguard is a pro ability to use when your healers are getting targeted. Keeping your healers alive keeps you alive. I prefer speccing into Piercing Howl and Rude Interruption. The howl is great AoE slowing when you are kiting away from enemies. Second Wind is not doable if you go with Piercing Howl. I don't think the healing over time effect is going to keep you alive through flag debuffs, and the benefits of piercing howl are greater. Glyphs Devastate, Revenge, Shield Slam, Shockwave, Spell Reflect, Shield Wall or Piercing Howl (i took shield wall this season due to changes in flag debuffs), Berserking, Demoralizing Shout, Battle Shout) Gear/Enchants/Gems Resilience gems for yellow slots, Resil + Str gems for red slots, I use Str + Hit for blue, or use resil + stam for green BE SURE YOU ARE HIT CAPPED OR CLOSE. It's dumb not to be 5% hit capped because your shield slam, devastate, concussion blow, etc etc can miss at key moments. After being hit capped, max out your MASTERY. Mastery increases the chance to block attacks and scales nicely. Blocking mitigates damage based on a % scale, so is key when you take a flag debuff. Enchant mastery wherever possible, resil for chest Windwalker is the best enchant for your weapon, the +dodge and 15% run speed is nice when kiting/helping your group Extenz10 Aug 12, 2011
Aug 12, 2011 Question. Well I have an 85 Fury warrior and My pally which I'm posting on. The question I have since my ret OS is somewhat geared should I stick to ret or should I work on gearing my warrior and DPS as Fury? So pretty much is Fury fun enough to gear my warrior up and DPS on? -Thanks in advance for your helpImpiety3 Aug 12, 2011
Aug 12, 2011 New to Fury. Y spec 1 in boomin voice? just curious y when i see allot of how better geared t12 fury warriors use 1 in BV and not 2. is there a hidden dps gain by doin this, or is it dependant on how much hit ratin u have for rage? i usuallly keep my hit ratin at high 11 or low 12% is this suffice to just spec 1 in BV or is that not even the dependency, what is?Skillywilly10 Aug 12, 2011
Aug 12, 2011 Piercing howl or Gag Order for pvp? Im not pro but im just trying to figure out what is best and I cant decide... Gag order heroic throw+shield bash really saved my life alot especially the 6 sec spell reflect (with glyph added) pretty decent... comments/opinions?Murdocs22 Aug 12, 2011
Aug 12, 2011 Arms Spec PvE Viability I was originally going to level this warrior to PvP, but I keep hearing that warrior PvP is lacking due to cooldowns and survivability issues. That leaves me with a better position in PvE. I see a lot of warriors going fury spec for raiding, but I've been wondering about how viable arms is for endgame content. I am aware that it probably isn't on par with fury, but I've always wondered if it would work. Is arms in PvE like blood DPS was last expansion, in that you need very high end gear and a specific gem set?Tenevar8 Aug 12, 2011
Aug 12, 2011 Arms vs any class that kites I can't kill my target when I'm cc'd the whole match (:Mysticdark5 Aug 12, 2011
Aug 12, 2011 Warriors are way too strong warrior too OP, damage needs to be nerfed because we have so much control and utility. the mechanics of the class is way too complicated. I never have to worry about rage because we never seem to run out of it.Scubâsteve30 Aug 12, 2011
Aug 12, 2011 Motovation speech for warrior Ive been a proud member of wow for several years now many of u that know me realize i pvp and alot sure and why not.I guess for my spec arms spec those magical days of bc's heroic efforts in the bg's are a distant memory.Maybe these nerfs to our spec have gotten many of you down, in regards to our mobility dps etc,many have deleted there warrior char i knew of 200 over the years that re rolled another char.I vented my frustration as well, in my eyes we are a premium hero spec that takes alot of skill to play especially in bg's arena rbg's etc, because once we miss or hessitate on that 1 ability were as good as dead.This is my favorite character i tried other types but kinda got bored with them the mage char mostly, i do enjoy my holy pally as well, but not as much as this char.Arms spec was never a favorite in dungeon, how many of u got booted from groups because our dps was low ,say I.Did blizzard ever provide us with a minion, no.Ive promoted this game to friends and aquantances which provide a hefty revenue to blizz without even taking advantage of free game time to help promote the best dam online game in the world.I suggested having a bg type of tourney in blizz conn, and someone listened because rbg's will be there this yearat blizz conn, lol good luck trying to commintate that fight sequence, hehe.I have no macros i never even had the additional action bars added to the screen until i reached level 73 and i had over 100,000 hks at that point, i know what your thinking what a noob dark is hehe.So anyways, mostly do random bg's somedays its quite painful as most of u found out, many are not experienced at pvp so many get trolled or critised ease up on them everyone had to start somewhere i would advise at level 10 not wait to 85 though lol.Maybe these nerfs have put us at the bottom of the food chain, maybe it seems hopeless trying to get enough rating to get the seasoned ruth gear.For me that goal is pretty much done for.But you know what i'm not quiting wow, i might get my teeth bashed in by a dk or my balls fried off with arcane damage on a regular basis maybe i can't crit for 77k in this game.Know 1 thing though when i'm in a bg i will put my heart and soul on the line i will not leave ANY of my team member die by themselves by 7 faction members if we die, we die together friend, an i will go down swinging and with warrior honor,unless comp lag messes me up lol.I'm here to compete i will never quit a bg even if the odds are stacked against me, and i know in my heart we may not win, like the great Athene says quiting is for pussies and he is right.Use it, learn from it practice and get better at it.So warriors alliance and horde faction what say you honorable hero class.I say hold your head up high and be proud of your accomplishments in wow,and someday blizz may make us op again.Darkelfen13 Aug 12, 2011
Aug 12, 2011 My Hunter's a wuss now... ...should I reroll a Warrior? Do they have big muscles and aren't afraid of nothing?Rusin6 Aug 12, 2011
Aug 12, 2011 just got back Hi i just got back recently in wow after some family buisness and I just want to know from warriors themselves the state that warriors are in (for pvp and pve) havent really explored cactalysm too well and I know there are patch notes but want to hear from other warrs directlyPsoglav4 Aug 12, 2011