Mage

Apr 19, 2012 fire mage question 4 trinket i just looted LFR version of insignia of corrupted mine trinket from yorsahj and checked a few web addresses about trinkets and its saying that the insignia is not an upgrade from Rune of Zeth ..is this true? or go insignia and never look back?Babybella4 Apr 19, 2012
Apr 19, 2012 Mage Advice I am just wondering if its me or just mages. I do really good dps in 5 man heroics. I am top by far. But when I get into the LFR or raids, i am way below everyone. Even my other toons that have less gear do more dps. Is there something that I am doing wrong? Any advice really needed thanksTooshie7 Apr 19, 2012
Apr 19, 2012 Gear question I picked up 2 wpns yesterday Volcanospike & Fanged Tentacle For trinkets I have Darkmoon Card: Volcano, Foul Gift of the Demon Lord, and Soul Casket. Question is which wpn should I use and which trink combo would be the best?Bawsed4 Apr 19, 2012
Apr 19, 2012 I have a confession.. I have been secretly bashing you mages on the warlock forum....and I appologise. Truth is for me any caster is a pain in the !@# to learn for some reason(my main is melee). I have done okay with my affliction lock, but for the life of me I am struggling with my mage. Mainly its my mana-management at the present that is the biggest issue. Either way, its harder then I thought lol. From now on I will not hold my lock above my mage :)Arcadefire9 Apr 19, 2012
Apr 19, 2012 Why do people disparage Arcane pvpers? Every time arcane pvp is discussed people seem to hate on it for some reason, even if they don't play it. I'm trying to find out why. 1. Arcane is simply bad for PvP This is debatable depending on what kind of games you play, but let's assume you are correct. You know what, fire was just as bad from 4.0 to 4.2, if not worse, but people still found it fun and challenging to play. It didn't get that much bashing. So why do you bash people for using a spec they find fun? 2. Arcane needs no skill If you die easily, then surely you need some kind of skill to overcome that weakness? Anyway, Arcane is not a spec that is difficult in execution, but is rather difficult in planning where and when to engage. Some analogies to help understand this idea can be: Micro vs Overall strategy in Starcraft / Aiming vs Map and powerup knowledge in Quake 3. Arcane has a one button rotation That is plainly false, arcane has 4 single target damage spells they have to use: Ab, Abr, fireblast and ice lance. You simply can't do without using all of these. For comparison, frost has FB, FFB, ice lance and fireblast. That's 4 as well. In addition to these 4 spells, you also have to consistently use sheep, invis, shield/ward, RoF, spellsteal, CoC, mirror images, manual cast slow, PoM etc. In other words, just like any other mage. Just because 90% of our damage comes from one spell doesn't mean that we don't have to press other buttons. 4. Arcane players lose us the game Arcane is rather unpopular and newbie PvPers tend to gravitate towards frost based on worth of mouth. Some FotM rollers are fire now of course. My logic is that Arcane pvpers tend to like the spec very much, which probably means they are more familiar with it. 5. Arcane is simply cheesing What do you mean by "cheese"? It can have many definitions. I can say sub rogues are cheese, resto shams are cheese, boomkins are cheese...Opopopopo25 Apr 19, 2012
Apr 19, 2012 fire v priest - 2s hey guys, I recently started getting into some serious 2s with a holy pally in my guild. We're getting along decently against most teams as we feel each other out. However, whenever we end up going against a disc priest, i'm completely fail because i can't seem to burn them. I get a shatter pyro off and couple that with LB/combustion, but i can't get enough damage off to take him out. Furthermore, i'm finding it impossible to get enough crits to get more HS procs due to his shield. Any tips out there for how to best burn him?Barymanilow6 Apr 19, 2012
Apr 19, 2012 Simple Arcane mage questions Hi, I'm having trouble managing my CDs on N Madness. i.e. I'm not sure what I should be doing when, and over the course of a long fight like madness, small errors add up and cost me a lot of dps. So I'd like some pointers. Here's a link to my mage btw: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/drenden/Angolwen/advanced 1) Do you use Arcane Power every time it comes off CD? Or do you wait for the gem CD to line up with it? Or do you just conserve until Evo's about 40 sec away? I find that hitting AP whenever it's up leads to me conserving at around 70% mana, which I know is a bad thing. 2) Do you always wait until 10 stacks of stolen time are up before beginning your nuke? Or is there a minimum number you look for? EDIT: Before you mention the robes, I bought them because I wanted to look like a priest >.>. I know they're a dps loss, but I'll also be replacing them soon.Guldurdir11 Apr 19, 2012
Apr 19, 2012 Transmog thread, with a twist! In this thread, post your best Mage transmogrifications! But this is also a thread dedicated to showing us your user interface that you have worked on, or even if you use the vanilla, post that too! Here is a couple of my links. http://imgur.com/tZ9RP,s8aVG,moWdG http://imgur.com/bSyGr Lets get this going!Pens0 Apr 19, 2012
Apr 19, 2012 3 sec armor cast time... why? switching armors mid fight is an important part of pvp on a mage that adds diversity in play styles... now everyone is just going to be running around in mage armor for pvp all the time, since you cant switch while fighting anymore if you werent using it you'd simply be caught in a full poly/fear etc.Greengoop17 Apr 19, 2012
Apr 19, 2012 Frost Mage PvP, am i doing it right? First time post in the mage thread, and first mage toon. I love pvp and i love frost. Dont really care whats said about fire and all, i just love the cc and control as well as all the crits. Remember this is pretty much a fresh mage here. So i was wondering if i have done every thing right so far gear and talent wise. Im currently doing bgs until i have all the honor gear and enchants. Then im heading too arena. So reforge, gem and gear wise is everything good? Im worried that i got the wrong neck piece and gave my self too much spell pen. Also what gems should i get and enchants for the rest of my gear? Thanks guys for the info in advance.Ärulis10 Apr 19, 2012
Apr 19, 2012 Help with arcane dps on H Ultraxion So my 10 man group has been 3/8 H for some weeks. But unfortunately attendance has been an issue so we've been needing to fill in a couple slots each week. This past week we needed to fill 2 dps. And after looking at our logs I noticed that our both of our mages were sitting under 30k dps on H Ultraxion, I know their gear should allow them to pull more. Does anyone have any tips or suggestions that would bump them up a little bit, dps wise? Link to our 6% wipe on H ultra: (Druid healer was a pug, who will not be returning) http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-9ej3z70b262zzywb/sum/damageDone/?s=5442&e=5775Dokter14 Apr 19, 2012
Apr 19, 2012 Another mage in need of gear help :) Hey all! So it's been a few months since I have hit 85 and I have been waiting and trying to reforge and enchant all my stuff myself. Unfortunately, every site that I use tells me something different and so I have become a bit confused. If anybody wouldn't mind giving my gear reforge and enchant a quick look over and see anything glaringly wrong, that would be really helpful. I have begun doing 25man normal DS after server transferring to a more active server, and want to help my raid as much as I can. I believe I have the rotation down right, my best fight last night in a raid I hit 32k DPS on Morchok. Also, I am working on my shoulder enchant so I understand that's the issue, and I think I need more mastery but I have to reforge for hit or else I don't have enough hit. Also, I have reforged to haste to get AB at a 1sec cast time during TimeWarp (heard that was correct too so hoping it is! :)) And lastly, I have just gotten the new tier legs so I can replace my raid finder current ones, woohoo haha. Thanks again to all who respond!!Rimx2 Apr 19, 2012
Apr 19, 2012 Gonna try my hand at mage I'm going to start a mage tonight and get it to about lvl 30 like this lock and then decide what one to keep or transfer want to have a few open slots when panda comes out.. My question is I do about 50/50 pvp and dungeons for lvling with questing while I'm waiting on ques... What spec would you recommend currently for pvp and for dungeons mostly.Persieus3 Apr 19, 2012
Apr 19, 2012 The past and the future Hey all. I'm took a break from my mage at the start of Cata to try something new, but for Mists I'm going to being playing my Mage again I was always a pretty hardcore raider, progressed rather well in a speedy time. What I would like to know what changed while I was gone what's doing to be changed/new in Mist's I'm very excited to know.Iluvtylrswft1 Apr 19, 2012
Apr 18, 2012 Ring of the Kirin Tor This achievement just plainly sucks for mages. This ring has always been worthless for mages. At least the other classes get a use for it but the only purpose for a mage to buy this ring is for the 10 achievement points. So I have to throw away 6k for 10 achieve points? How many mages out there have actually spent the money for the achievement? Should this ring be BoA?Locnar6 Apr 18, 2012
Apr 18, 2012 Fire Mage: The Crit/Haste question This late in 4.3, is there any benefit of going past the 2005 haste cap? I've got some new gear and before I do any reforging, I wanted to see if this opinion has changed. It's hard to tell from these forums. Up until now, I'd been trying to keep my haste around 2005, and stacking the rest in crit. Still a viable plan? Would love to hear the latest thoughts on this.Jonathaan2 Apr 18, 2012
Apr 18, 2012 What is the best spec to gear up a mage in? I am only 82 on my mage at the moment, but I plan on playing him quite a bit once I hit 85 here soon. I was just wondering if anyone knew which spec I should use to pull the most dps while gearing him up. The reason I ask this is because I'm under the impression that until I have enough crit fire just isn't going to cut it, so I'm wondering if arcane would be the best route to take until I have a nice bit of crit.Azthar5 Apr 18, 2012
Apr 18, 2012 Fire mage gear question Hi, I currently have a lev 85 human fire mage and I was wondering if The cataclysmic spellblade is better than the Looking for raid Rathrak, the poisonis mind?Ahimah9 Apr 18, 2012
Apr 18, 2012 MoP Mage Stuff Waiting for client to download and servers to come up, so I'm browsing the database MMO-Champ has put up at wowdb.com. A few of the interesting things I've discovered are below. Note: None of this is actually guaranteed to be active in beta, and even if it is, it may disappear or change! This is just stuff that happens to be in the spell database at present. Also note: I'm assuming it's OK to talk about this stuff, because (a) there was no NDA with my beta download, and (b) MMO-C has it publicly available and presumably had their own NDA lifted. If it isn't OK, I'll pull the thread. Glyph of Arcane Power: Doubles duration and cooldown. Glyph of Armors: Cast time reduced to 1.5 sec, defensive features increased by 10%. Glyph of Combustion: Doubles duration and cooldown. Glyph of Cone of Cold: +200% damage. Glyph of Counterspell: May be used while channeling another spell, but +4 sec cooldown. Glyph of Crittermorph: On critters, Polymorph lasts 24 hours and can be used on multiple targets. Fill the world with turtles! Glyph of Deep Freeze: Off the GCD. Glyph of Evocation: Gain 60% health. With Invocation, 30% health. With Rune of Power, 1% health/sec while standing on Rune. Glyph of Fingers of Frost: Can accumulate 3 charges. Glyph of Fire Blast: Fire Blast/Inferno Blast can spread Living Bomb. Glyph of Frost Nova: -5.0 sec cooldown. Glyph of Frostfire Bolt: -0.5 sec cast time. Glyph of Ice Block: When it terminates, instant free Frost Nova automatically casts, and immune to all spells for (unknown time). Glyph of Ice Lance: Hit second target for 50% damage. Glyph of Icy Veins: Halves duration and cooldown. Glyph of Mana Gem: Gem holds 10 charges. Glyph of Remove Curse: +10% damage for 10 sec after removing a curse. Glyph of Ritual of Refreshment: No longer need help from party members. Glyph of Slow: Arcane Blast applies Slow if it's not already on another target. Glyph of Spellsteal: Heals 10% of max health when spell successfully stolen. Glyph of Water Elemental: +40% health, cast while moving. I'm going to leave out the talent and spell changes I've found, because (a) it's impossible to tell whether they're real, and (b) they're more likely than the glyphs to get people bent out of shape over something that may not be real. But if you're interested, explore the database. Some curious stuff.Lhivera24 Apr 18, 2012
Apr 18, 2012 Which staff for end game pvp? Hello fellow mages, I am working on getting geared for end game pvp and can now afford a conquest staff. Which one should I get, the energy staff or the battle staff? Im an Arcane mage. Also what weapon/weapons should I get for my off hand slots? thanks! :)Telash5 Apr 18, 2012
Apr 18, 2012 PVE rant and PVP inquiry. Ok so I just dinged 85 last weekend, slowing trying to gear up with my limited time w/ final exams blah blah. Anyways, PVP first since its my focus. Straight up am I heading in the right direction and can I get some pointers (I'm frost). For my next purchase I was thinking the PVP trinket(remove effects) but what should I get after that? Should I get the second PVP trinket and if so which one, passive proc or on-demand proc? I got lucky and won cata cloak/shoes from my first BH20, there the haste shoes but free is free. now to dreaded PVE, straight up its kicking my !@#. Theres nothing people can really say than o well, keep collecting badges which is why this is more of a rant, been doing heroics when I can because my friends want me to raid with them, not a single piece of gear has even dropped... until today. Except some disc priest decided to roll against me even though he was wearing 397 tier shoulders. We were rolling for Mantle of False VirtueLeminus0 Apr 18, 2012
Apr 18, 2012 New Mage- need build critique Hi all, I'm loving frost spec-- been doing bgs as of lately. 1. I'd like your experienced mages' to help improve my build, and or stats. 2. I really went low on haste- not sure if too low. But I keep reading haste is a dump stat for frost. Buffed, I have about a 1.5 sec frostbolt, if that helps any. ThxCalerik0 Apr 18, 2012
Apr 18, 2012 question about fire I'm just recently rolling to mage to help my guild since ours just decided to quit playing, only been playing this beautiful belf for 3 days now, but my question is this... I've been working on my rotation alot, and against the training dummies and only self buffed, im only pulling around 25k.. I've read everything I can find and talked with a guildy and he said my rotation is fine... So what im asking, is for my gear level, is that good? Bad? or average?Damper3 Apr 18, 2012
Apr 18, 2012 Best Caster? Thinking of making a caster class, and thinking of a mage, druid, or warlock. What do you guys think?Varober10 Apr 18, 2012
Apr 18, 2012 Help with mirror images and frost Pet? My mirror images and frost pet have been funky lately. Only on frost spec, my mirror images I notice stopcasting immediately after they start casting frostbolt. It goes like this. Frosbolt-->stopcast(about 4 times)-->fireblast. Repeat until they vanish. I don't know what the problem is. My mirrors work fine on frost and arcane spec but on frost spec they do that. I ticketed a GM and they told me how my mirrors should be working fine. Also, my frost pet I have it set to assist but it just stands there and doesn't cast waterbolt like it should. I have its freeze macroed so I don't have to click it. I basically made a macro /cast freeze Could this be a problem? I already googled it and I found nothing that helps. Thanks in advance if any of you have solutions to this.Akrisae4 Apr 18, 2012
Apr 18, 2012 starting a mage thinking about starting a Mage for PvE Orc or Troll for dps or rather berserking vs blood fury?Deputyderp12 Apr 18, 2012
Apr 18, 2012 New Fire Mage Looking for a little Help Can any one give me a heads up on the rotation I should be using at this point? I'm about to start Dungeons and I want to be helpful to the groups. Thank you in advance!!!Cloudford5 Apr 18, 2012
Apr 18, 2012 Need some Heroic DS Help Hey Guys, Hoping someone out there can help me. My guild is trying for Heroic Ultraxion at the moment and I'm hoping to get some help on pushing up my dps. I feel that at the moment it is pretty sub-par, occasionally it peaks quite high but often I am out-dpsed by our warrior, rogue and hunter by a fair amount. I've had a look through my logs and can see that my Living Bomb uptime would be desirably higher which is something that I have tried to keep an eye one and another issue that I've been having is terrible, terrible ignites. Quite often I can't push an ignite past 15k to get a decent combustion going. I'll post up my logs, I'd be grateful if someone could have a squizz and give me a few pointers or advice on what I'm doing wrong or what can be improved. I also note that I have the normal DS Will of Unbinding, Cunning of the Cruel and Insignia of the Corrupted mind which I switch out depending on the fight. Thanks in advance for any help :) http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-zmxbfczurpwp5g8c/Kaidà2 Apr 18, 2012
Apr 18, 2012 frost bomb suggestion Frost bomb should be turned into our new dispel protection mechanic for now it only does damage when it detonates and it gives a us a free brain freeze proc but what if we added a dispel portion where if the bomb is dispelled prematurely we gain a brain freeze proc right away. this could force healers to choose between dispelling their dps and eating a frostfire bolt or they could leave the bomb to detonate later so that they dont have to eat a frostfire bolt when ever they spam dipel.Mithbem12 Apr 18, 2012
Apr 17, 2012 Does 4 piece favor arcane or fire more? I just want your input, if you've done some testing, or just messed around. What does the 4 piece tier set benefit more: arcane or fire? I don't require a one word answer btw. Assuming you're fully raid buffed, is it better for arcane/fire 10 man, 25 man, or even 5 man?Zadax7 Apr 17, 2012
Apr 17, 2012 Silly question. Tired of scouring I've recently started playing again, and have my mage DPSing like a madman. As I approach 85 I'd like to see what other high performing mages are doing. I've read tons of articles, how to's, and gotten advice from friends...but what I'd like to do is check out the High DPS performers in my chosen class. I've seen others post about the "top performers" on the armory...but I cannot find how to search 'em by this. Is there a list somewhere or something? I can search them by name, but not by class, and definitely not by their stats. Help me Obi Wan Kenobi. You're my only hope. Thanks, Razmataz; Thrall server.Razmataz1 Apr 17, 2012
Apr 17, 2012 Cut Stamina for more mastery? Check my toon out and please make suggestions ThanksSolfice9 Apr 17, 2012
Apr 17, 2012 when should i be using mage armor? I'm noob. I guess warlock/mage teams. what other team comps?Dookieshoot1 Apr 17, 2012
Apr 17, 2012 my name is doomcookie... and i suck, at mages soooooooooo idk why i suck i just know 15k at 380 ilvl isnt acceptable as a mage. if u could plz check this toons armory this guy and tell me what im doing wrong. (p.s i know i dont have enchants i cant really afford them right now) thank you in advanced for your time and help.Doomcookie4 Apr 17, 2012
Apr 17, 2012 Fire Mage PvP discussion Hello everyone! I'd like to discuss on topic about Fire Mage PvP. I have been PvPing as Fire since wotlk and have fell in love with it since! Many mages nowadays are trying out other mage specs other than Frost for once. This is not surprising. The specs are becoming more and more balanced imo even though Frost still tops survivalbility compared to the others, I beleive Fire is the funnest spec to PvP in. I arena as Fire and do rbgs as Fire as well. Coping with Fire in arenas is a little challenging but I am still practicing. I was wondering if you could all check out a video I posted on Youtube and tell me what you think. Critism is acceptable but please keep it constructive. At the time I was frapsing, it was kind of laggy but it's still watchable. If you did enjoy the video, Subscribing to my channel would be greatly appriciated! I will post the link below and I'd like to thank everyone in advance if you are going to watch! I hope everyone is having a great day! :) Cheers and have fun owning !@#$ up! Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qG9z9F1AqBI&lc=997mnc96-zZwRyvtJjdvzBOlK8TOSf-cwY19AcE2B1w&feature=inboxHansol23 Apr 17, 2012
Apr 17, 2012 Mage rotation - ahh the good ole days I have been playing a mage for about 5 years. Over that time I have seen a lot of changes, but the main thing that seems to have gone away is rotation. Back in BC the goal was to manage your cooldowns. It was fun. Now it seems to be either too complex or too simple. Fire requires the use of addons just to manage your dots, cd's and to use combustion. Arcane is a laughable easy spec as there is just not that much penalty for not managing your mana. I know I am complaining, but that is not the purpose of this post. The purpose is to say this; with this expansion is the oportunity to make some changes. Ther eare things I would like to see, and things I dont want to see. I want to see a basic rotation again. I don't want dps determined soley by rng or stictly scaled to gear. I don't want one spec that rules all. I don't want some OP spell, or on the contrast a useless gimmick. My hotkeys are full and besides my fingers only reach a limited amount of buttons. I hate playing proc-whack-a-mole, and I hate only mashing 2 keys. I don't want to have to use countless addons or macros just to make the class playable. I am not a game developer, nor have I even seen beta. I firmly believe that Blizzard will deliver a class that is playable, and encounters that are fun. I am lover of the mage class and have played mage type characters since D&D. I have never posted on these forums before, and suspect that I will be eaten alive for my QQ. So go ahead, reply how I need to l2play or that I just need to go play another class. I just had to make this post as medicine for my soul.Rhizakaboom10 Apr 17, 2012
Apr 17, 2012 Is Polymorph Used Much Anymore in Dungeons Recently returned, after not playing much since about 6 months after launch. I don't see much sheeping or crowd control going on anymore.Schnizle19 Apr 17, 2012
Apr 17, 2012 m.o.p mages are mages gonna get nerfed in m.o.p pvp wise?Ninjå4 Apr 17, 2012
Apr 17, 2012 New Mage Seeking Advice I'm fairly new to mages, this was a Scroll of Resurrection character. However I've really fallen in love with the class, it's a drastic change of pace from the Warrior and Rogue I used to constantly play. That said, I came in being Frost, and I like it, but I have no idea what to dual spec as. I feel I could probably be doing a lot more damage in dungeons and the like with another spec, but I'm seriously clueless as to what to pick, and how to spec. Looking for some advice, both general and specific. Thank you.Blixi8 Apr 17, 2012
Apr 17, 2012 Nothing compares to frost <85 Am I right or just doing something wrong? I have a 70 mage that I run dungeons on while I have rested XP. I tried fire for a while and it just didnt feel like I was putting out good damage. Then I switched to frost and my damage is way better. First off frost AOE is a million times better. But even single target, I thought my 6k pyro crits when I got the occasional hot streak was pretty nice, but frostbolt regularly crits for 4k. I guess it boils down to frostbolt spam dps is significantly better than fireball spam. I understand things can't be perfect but why such a wide gap?Nelphina12 Apr 17, 2012
Apr 17, 2012 Staff or MH + OH? I know there are probably millions of these type of threads but I'm leveling a Mage and when I get him to 85 what should I use for Fire and Arcane?Tormentzz3 Apr 17, 2012
Apr 17, 2012 Tips for Beating Shamans? Any tips for Frost Mage vs. Shamans?Schnizle3 Apr 17, 2012
Apr 17, 2012 Training dummy Posted on here yesterday about my set up as a new fire mage. So, I made some changes and went and whacked on the training dummy for probably 2 straight hours. Things I noted: If I opened with scorch, my dps was around 17k. Even through combustions, it never really rose. When I hard casted pryo as an opener, I was hitting 28k through the first combustion, then had some love with rng and fell to a consistent 19-20k after combustion. Rotation was scorch>lb>orb>fireball>hot streak>combustion when combustion helper turned green. Kept lb and orb up at all times. When opened with a hard pryo, rotation was the same as above minus scorch. I think what I'm curious to know is...is an 8k drop like the one mentioned above normal? Should I stack crit or haste? Rotation good? New to fire mage so all tips n tricks are appreciated. Last notes: All these numbers were on a 5-6 minute "fight" for each test. And, I did not use my mini me's or time warp. Was just base stat testing. Thanks,Bawsed1 Apr 17, 2012
Apr 17, 2012 Am I missing something? Okay...quick question mages....I know I'm not a pvp god by no means I'm so-so at best... but why oh why every time I see other horde mages in bg's, arena, etc...all they do is spell-steal, spell-steal, spell-steal, spell-steal...over and over again....while they are getting beat down badly...then they die.... it's like they think they are going to spell steal me to death.... is there some hidden super mage jiujitsu tactic I'm missing here?Barrin3 Apr 17, 2012
Apr 17, 2012 (H) 6/8H - 10man LF Exceptional Mage Hi, Casterly Rock is currently recruiting for our main DS10 Group. We are on Malganis-US Horde Side 1 DPS - Mage or Ele Shaman 1 Healer - Holy Pally or Resto Druid We have gotten halfway through the 3 plate on spine week so if you would like to kill Madness before it's nerfed to irrelevance then check us out. Current Progression: 6/8 Heroics down Days: Tuesday (Heroics and Progression) and Thursday (Cleanup night) Time: 6:30 - 11:00 Server/Central Time To apply: Contact Alannister/Amartell or Sohfar/Sohmean in game or proceed to casterlyrock.guildomatic.com and fill out an applicationAlannister0 Apr 17, 2012
Apr 17, 2012 Doing better damage as a frost mage? Im 29 right now what spells should I mostly be casting? I no that frost isn't the best for doing dungeons. But I do a bit of them when im not pvping . Any tips are welcome.Eleyon3 Apr 17, 2012
Apr 17, 2012 Looking for advice on mage I am looking for help on my mage. First off I should let you know that I don't raid on a regular basis nor do I have access to any hard modes or even regular for that matter due to my play times (very late night). So as of right now I spend a lot of my time in LFR to advance in gear. I was wondering if I could get some advice on my current state? All gems and reforges are based on Ask Mr Robot and for all I know it could be wrong. Thanks for any tips.Daruk0 Apr 17, 2012
Apr 16, 2012 [MoP] Mage Looking Boring None of the mage spell choices in the talent calculator look interesting or meaningful. No fun new toys =| The new 87 ability - what's it for? It doesn't reset CDs, I guess its there to absorb burst damage, but then there's the talent that does the same thing...?Trixxos4 Apr 16, 2012
Apr 16, 2012 Morning my fellow Mages I just wanted to introduce my third 85 mage who is once again horde. *^_^*Medeoan4 Apr 16, 2012
Apr 16, 2012 Frostfire Spec Is this still considered in any way valid? I'm just looking to change things up a bit, maybe see some pretty blue spells instead of red. 'Course, if it sucks no reason to change it up.Tarashan10 Apr 16, 2012