Website Bug Report

Apr 24, 2013 My toon's armory pose... That can't possibly be intentional.Harmonea3 Apr 24, 2013
Apr 22, 2013 Armory not showing some achieves My armory is showing 13950 achievement points, but in game I have a little over 16k. Specifically armory is not showing any pet battle achieves. There may be others not showing up but I didn't do a thorough review. Not a big deal just wanted to report it!Tamiller1 Apr 22, 2013
Apr 21, 2013 Stone Guard kill not showing on armory profil Well, just as the title says I killed the Stone Guard in MSV LFR twice; once last week and once this week and it still doesn't show that it even once. I have the achievement on my profile to prove. Just wondering why that isZhulrak3 Apr 21, 2013
Apr 20, 2013 Ghost Characters I've got two characters (Slashdotcom and Nairomi - Ysondre) that haven't been played since the Burning Crusade...that were deleted during the Burning Crusade, that are still showing up in my profile. I do not know why these GHOST CHARACTERS still appear. I have reported the issue multiple times and I have had no luck. If I could attach a screenshot of this, it would make it clearer. Characters that were deleted three expansions ago should not be appearing in my profile on the B.Net website. It is more than an annoyance. Please help! JMTNairomi1 Apr 20, 2013
Apr 20, 2013 [BUG] Armory is double-dipping expertise Just noticed this, not sure if others have yet as well, but it appears the armory is double dipping on expertise. I have 4500 hit rating. That's 13.24% spell hit. I have 260 expertise. That's .76% hit. So I have 14% hit rating. But if you look at my armory you'll see that I "have" 14.76% hit rating. What it looks like is happening is that the game is pulling my combined hit chance from the spell tab (Which is just displayed as 14%) and then again checking for expertise to make sure it adds it on hit rating to display the "right" hit rating value. No idea how long this has been going on, but I know that the draenei hit racial was fairly recently (re)fixed to display on the armory again, and I'm assuming that this is when the expertise problem occurred. Somewhat comical for me because I had been armorying a few people, and I was balking at how most of them were grossly over the cap. And now it makes sense.Varlth3 Apr 20, 2013
Apr 19, 2013 My character's armory image ..is awful. You can't even see my lovely new transmog. I know a lot of people have been complaining about this but is there any way the image can be reset but the forum/website moderators? I would rather her just stand there doing nothing than what she's doing now.Lily2 Apr 19, 2013
Apr 19, 2013 Second Time... This is the second time I have posted this...but here goes. For over two years I have seen remnants of LONG DELETED characters still showing in my profile. The characters are Slashdotcom (Dwarf Rogue) and Nairomi (Draenei Shaman). Both of these characters were created and deleted during TBC (three expansions ago), yet for some reason they still show up. When I try to access these characters from the list of available characters it says "CHARACTER NOT AVAILABLE". When I go to look at forums based on the realms I participate on, Frostmourne is listed...as is Ysondre. I have not played on Ysondre for over three years. Can someone please FIX this? I contacted Blizzard Support, they told me to report this as a bug in this forum. It has generated no response, yet the problem persists. Can someone please look into why characters which were deleted so long ago still show up in my profile? It makes NO sense whatsoever. Please fix...thank you! JMTNairomi1 Apr 19, 2013
Apr 18, 2013 Parental controls weekly scheduler problems Hello! I'd like to point out a problem in the weekly play-time sheduler, in parental control options (that green calendar). I am unable to select multiple time chunks in a single day. The interface says that I need to play CTRL to do that, but even pressing that key, selecting a time area will erase the previously selected one. Tested today with Firefox Aurora and Google Chrome, both up-to-date. Google Chrome shows slow performance on that widget.Projetista2 Apr 18, 2013
Apr 18, 2013 Achievement Points Improper Display It says I have 0 achievement points (impossible for a 20+) when it should say like 9.8k ish.Zharungo0 Apr 18, 2013
Apr 17, 2013 Mogu'shan Vaults ive done it in lfr, but its only shows me 5/6( http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Aystar/simple ), I've killed the stone guard 3 or 4 times. and i have the achievement, I know its nothing big, just my ocd kicking in ^.^Aystar4 Apr 17, 2013
Apr 16, 2013 WoW Armory Character Sheets REPOST: from General and Bug Forums. It seems as though the stills on some characters are bugged, or not thought out all the way. For instance, this character, while holding a staff, is turned away from the front and to the side. I sincerely hope that this was not the intention as it looks ridiculous. Another example, my other toon, "Minikickett," is using two fist weapons and they don't show up correctly in relevance to which hand they are in and just looks tacky. Like there wasn't much thought put into how these poses and weapons should look like while equipped in a still shot. These are the only two examples that I have so far, there may be more, idk. Anyway we can get this looked at? and possibly corrected? And if it's in the middle of some revamp, I apologize for putting this post up to begin with. ThanksAylabera0 Apr 16, 2013
Apr 16, 2013 Combustion on Primordius My raid killed Primordius tonight. On our kill last week, everything seemed to be working fine. However, Combustion bugged out twice during our kill this week. Even when fully mutated, my combustion would tick for 1 damage, rather than the full amount. I can post the log if it will help see what's wrong. Thanks!Alkesh1 Apr 16, 2013
Apr 16, 2013 Talent Calculator has old/wrong tooltips Some Warlock talents seem to have old/wrong tooltips on Soul Leech- says it heals you still Sacrificial Pact- says takes 1/2 demons health for a 200% shield Blood horror- says it instantly fears the target and replaces fear Glyph of Ember Tap - says it increases max burning embers by 1 Glyph of Supernova- as far as I can tell never existed on live but its on the talent calculator! Glyph of Drain life- increases max soul shards by 1 Its really just a minor annoyance but when not able to be in game and wanting to check on a talent or glyph having to go to some fan site because their talent calculator is more accurate than the official site's seems ironic to me.Colorless0 Apr 16, 2013
Apr 16, 2013 Armory issue My characters on armory on both the website and the iphone are not viewable. it says the character is not currently available. it says this for all toons. I just resubbed and transfered realms and factions. I don't know if this is the cause or just the long period of inactivity. I can log in and play normally.Haimaru1 Apr 16, 2013
Apr 16, 2013 Only Display Character Achievements I recently noticed that the "only display character achievements" option appears to be no longer working, as intended, on the Battle.net website. I'm certain it used to work, as I had checked several characters in the past and achievements those characters did not earn were not visible when looking at their profile on the website. However, on a few of my characters I have recently checked I see it is now showing earned achievements from other characters. Yes, I have enabled the option to "only display character achievements." I have checked and double-checked, but they're still showing. I'm not logged in on Battle.net when I view my characters -- though, that never mattered before. I don't want achievements visible to others for characters that have not earned them. Bug? No longer working? Or something (not sure how or what it could be) on my end?Holyriver28 Apr 16, 2013
Apr 15, 2013 {Bug} Webpage Armory - LFR Raid Incomplete? I am looking this toons' armory profile and down at the raid completion marque, it shows that I have not completed the kills for Mogu'Shan Vaults' Stone Guard. I have run it twice in LFR and both times I have been in the kill for the Stone Guard but the armory is just not showing it. I have the achievements for killing the six bosses in the Mogu'Shan Vaults but the webpage armory is just not displaying it.Eritole2 Apr 15, 2013
Apr 15, 2013 Armory Pofile Not that its a huge concern but i noticed that my status for Mogu vaults lfr isnt showing complete. It wont shwo anything fro The Stone Guard. just didnt know whatw as going on.Sarantias1 Apr 15, 2013
Apr 15, 2013 Armory not showing shoulders. The armory is not showing the Consortium Mantle when it's xmoged on my priest. It also doesn't show them if I equip the shoulders instead of using xmog.Saelem1 Apr 15, 2013
Apr 15, 2013 My characters hair+ears missing due to helm. I have posted a thread about this once, and I figured what the issue is. The issue is the helmet, if I click do not show helmet, the hair will show up normally. If the helmet is showing, my hair is removed (Not in game, just on the forums profile). I've had my fun but it gets annoying when people ignore your posts just because "OMG WHERES UR EARS?!". I know I can post on a different character but this is my favorite transmog, at least Alliance side. But yeah, I was just wondering if you guys ever plan on fixing this because I've found out at least one of the reasons why my hair has gone missing. Thanks for reading! Hope this gets fixed soon!Susas1 Apr 15, 2013
Apr 15, 2013 Hagara Kill Tally Hello, I know Dragon Soul was so 2 tiers ago, but today I noticed that several of my characters are showing incorrect Tallies on Normal Mode Hagara. My mage shows only 4 kills, and my Priest (Zorimu) Shows 0 kills. I know for certain ive killed Hagara multiple times.Zorixon0 Apr 15, 2013
Apr 15, 2013 Posts ending up in the wrong place. Quick rundown of how the problem happened *this* time. I reply to someone in ROGUE forum. I hit post. I get a 404 page not found error. I hit the back button, F5 refresh the page with the thread on it(sometimes this fixes it and my post ends up on that thread at the end there, it just failed to refresh after posting properly). While I'm refreshing the thread in one tab, I swapped over to another open forum tab that I have open on a thread in the UI AND MACRO forum. Lo and behold, the post I made in the ROGUE forum is in the UI AND MACRO forum. So... how does that work? This seems to happen randomly here and there, and this is just how I managed to get it to do it THIS time. Keep in mind, I usually have anywhere between 2 and 12 forum threads open at any given time, all on different threads. Usually one of them is open to General Discussion, so I don't have to keep navigating the current tab to get back to the main forum page. I close each thread tab as I finish reading the thread. Your forums don't like this apparently. I am using Firefox 20.0.1, fully updated. I am using NoScript. Battle.net is allowed, Google Analytics, however, is not. I also run Cogshanks. I thought it was one of them at some point, so I disabled them. Still does it. Does it in IE as well, where I don't run plugins. Ir's the forums. BF also says he's noticed it, and he doesn't run plugins. He uses IE.Arcata0 Apr 15, 2013
Apr 14, 2013 I can't upgrade my armor D: i just got this new peice of armor and im planing on upgraiding it but when i got to the guy in the shrine of two moons ,within the hall of secrets i cant interact with him it just says "voidbinder shadzor <holographic projection>" and im not able to upgrade my armor now and i dont know how or why its not letting me but its been 6 months now and im getting tired of waiting for this to be solved Blizzard please help !!!!!Deathhornes1 Apr 14, 2013
Apr 14, 2013 Profile hit bug On my profile it says I have 16.14% hit chance, 4632 hit adds 14.88% hit. In game it says I have 14.88% hit 4,632 (+13.62% hit chance) Now, I understand the 13.62% because that comes from my actual hit. The extra 1.26% comes from the 428 expertise I have on my wrists. So where the heck is the EXTRA 1.26% coming from? If that's a bit confusing for you... 14.88-13.62 = 1.26 16.14-14.88 = 1.26 My in-game hit chance says 14.88 (13.62 of that is from the hit attribute, 1.26 from expertise) My website profile hit chance says 16.14 Clearly it's adding my expertise TWICE, which in my eyes is a profile bug.Erzale0 Apr 14, 2013
Apr 13, 2013 PLEASE FIX MY ACHIEVEMENT POINTS I have 18575 achievement points in the game, and armory has me at 16290. Is there somebody that can please update my armory page for Ysera-US correctly? Thanks..BuckBücknütty0 Apr 13, 2013
Apr 13, 2013 Hi I am not sure if this is a bug on armory but it says on this char's armory profile completed Hagara tho stormbinder on normal. Back in cata I only ever did LFR, and I am pretty damn sure my account wasn't compromised cause I didnt stop playing till MoP and only for a month. not to mention my Real id email is only used for wow and important stuff. not guild sites or other stuff. all different passwords tooZolavix0 Apr 13, 2013
Apr 13, 2013 lag Do you think you can fix the lag prob in stormrage?Rockgo0 Apr 13, 2013
Apr 13, 2013 "World Killing Blows" not updating properly Kills that you do in The Jade Forest, Krasarang Wilds, and Deepholm don't update your armory statistics (specifically Armory -> Achievements -> Statistics -> Kills -> Killing Blows (World Killing Blows)). However, it does update properly in Kalimdor and Eastern Highlands (including Mt. Hyjal and Twilight Highlands).Lohgãn0 Apr 13, 2013
Apr 13, 2013 Exalted Argent Champion Exalted Argent Champion of the <Alliance|Horde> is displaying all criteria (ie exalted with Argent Crusade and Champion of the <city faction>) completed for characters that have not even started the Argent Tournament. Exalted Champion of the <Alliance|Horde> may also be displaying all criteria completed incorrectly. (Untested as this achievement is not displayed if one completes the above higher level achievement). Whereas Exalted Champion of the <city faction> is displaying completed criteria correctly.Mavra0 Apr 13, 2013
Apr 13, 2013 Online profile and certain stats not correct. Noticed about a week or two ago that my mains achievement points are no longer showing correctly. All characters on my account when viewed on the website are showing 10980 points. Yet my main and the character than I unlocked 99% of these points is only showing 9760.Endangerous0 Apr 13, 2013
Apr 12, 2013 Achievement point total Hey there, the armory has my achievement points listed as 16270, and my actual point total is 18575. Blizzard said I had to get in touch with armory because it has nothing to do with Blizzard. Please update my score so I can return to the top of ysera, thanks.....BückBücknütty2 Apr 12, 2013
Apr 12, 2013 Achievements under portrait not accurate They don't equal the number listed on my profile page, and both are lower than the number listed in game (this is the highest, I'm assuming that's for all characters). Additionally, my profile shows I have no achievements related to the battle pets, which is inaccurate.Êverest4 Apr 12, 2013
Apr 12, 2013 worldofwarcraft.com Going to worldofwarcraft.com is no longer redirecting properly. It ends up at http://us.battle.net/wow/en/new-site and says "Uh Oh", page no longer exists.Growltiger0 Apr 12, 2013
Apr 12, 2013 Character Selection Bug Every time I visit the battle.net/wow website after a few hours, my character selection list becomes scrambled and my default posting character is set to something new (usually a low level toon or alt). I always have to change it back to this one, or one of my other main's/characters. Is there some way to fix this? or is this a website bug? And I know someones not messing with my computer while I'm away because usually I'm exercising in the room over or simply playing WoW.Leftelbow0 Apr 12, 2013
Apr 11, 2013 Cannot connect while using warcraft remote I just got this error after several times of trying to log in and getting disconnected. Is the remote this website? I closed this browser and I was able to join.Bamnit1 Apr 11, 2013
Apr 11, 2013 Mounts not in the game still listed We still have a lot of unused mounts listed under the not collected section of the armory including the other colors of heavenly serpent, crane, and the numerous water striders that still say u get at exalted but never made it to live. I understand blizz makes multiple colors of mounts in case they need one, but it doesn't need to be listed as available if it isn't. =/Starscreamer0 Apr 11, 2013
Apr 11, 2013 Auction house not showing any thing I have auctions in game on this char quite a few but on the armory page it says I have 0 active 0 sold and 0 in my mailbox.Seventhwinds0 Apr 11, 2013
Apr 11, 2013 Bugged Cape on Blood Elf Females After 5.2 hit, I have been noticing weird movement patterns on the longer capes for my Blood Elf Female. Before the patch, they flowed fine, but after it seems like when I run the cape goes one way while the body goes the other. It looks unnatural. This isn't intended, is it?Mitsune3 Apr 11, 2013
Apr 10, 2013 Postmaster items not in mailbox Kuwilei0 Apr 10, 2013
Apr 10, 2013 EotS victory stats For some reason my ingame and armory statistics only show 3 victories in eots. For a while I was thinking alliance was just that bad at it.. But I know I've won a few this week and the number never goes up. This is slightly embarrassing. Please fix.Reverator0 Apr 10, 2013
Apr 10, 2013 Display Only Character Achievements Issue It appears that the in game options to "display only character achievements" is not currently being honored by the forums and armory. As an example, I can see the Tanaris Quest completion achievement on Phee's armory (as well as a couple alts I checked) despite the fact that I completed that achievement today on a completely different character. I did also check to see if I was still seeing account wide achievements even if I logged out of the Battle.net website, and I still saw the account wide information. I know that this was working before, although I'm not exactly sure at what point it stopped working.Phee27 Apr 10, 2013
Apr 9, 2013 Battle.net Music Player Busted Wasn't sure where to report this, since I'd need a SC or Diablo key to post in the battle.net forums, but hopefully someone can forward this on to the right people. The Battle.net music player at http://classic.battle.net/window.shtml has been busted for the last few days. The player opens, but it has no tracks listed. This is a problem. The Bnet music player is an integral part of my workflow. Without it, I would shrivel and die. I also wouldn't get any work done. Please fix as soon as possible. Also, if possible, I wouldn't mind someone adding in the classic Warcraft II soundtrack to it along side the old SC and Diablo tracks. That stuff was cash.Glóredhel1 Apr 9, 2013
Apr 9, 2013 Hunter Pets Not Appearing In Armory I've made an observation that for a while now I cannot view mine or other hunter pets in the armory. All the names and what types they are, are listed, but the picture of the pet does not show.Shana0 Apr 9, 2013
Apr 7, 2013 "That's not a rock" quest bugged [Arie Peak Server] Must kill 50 hatchings. Didn't matter how many I killed, it would not progress past 33/50. Also another weird thing happened. I was on my mount looking for groups of these things...which by the way, are extremely rare, and when I was right on top of them just before I attacked, all 8 mobs died instantly, and I had done nothing. Needless to say I did not get credit for the kills. It took forever to get to 33, and I hate the thought of abandoning and restarting. So I don't know if that would fix it. I'm just going to drop this masochistic quest period.Bantor0 Apr 7, 2013
Apr 7, 2013 Strange alt-main achievment point bug. The Armory started a strange bug for me this week... I started a new DK alt here: "http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Daylah/simple" For some reason my new Alt is showing this characters Achievement score of 5965 while this character "Ghostmourn" (my Main.) now displays "4910" which is correct for Daylah. Its like the database tables got switched or something.Ghostmourn2 Apr 7, 2013
Apr 6, 2013 Web auction lockout bug In the last few weeks, I've noticed a problem with the lockout between logging into the game and using the web auction. It's false alerting far too much. I use the web auction a fair bit (no surprise, considering my name, ;) ) and even if I switch to the web home screen, wait two minutes and then attempt to log in, I get the message "You cannot log in while using ..." I've even had a case where I hadn't touched my web browser in several hours, it wasn't at any of the auction screens, and yet when I tried to log in I got that message. Or another instance where I was in the game, logged out, logged back in again on a different alt, and got that message. Please investigate tying to fix these false alerts, they tend to be a little irritating.Sotheby0 Apr 6, 2013
Apr 6, 2013 website auction house problems? I was browsing the auction house buying up some materials to finish off my ways cooking when bam !!! Couldn't buy out anything anymore. I tried restarting my browser nothing...tried logging out and back in nothing. tried logging out and back in but saved my authenticator on this computer for 30 days thinking maybe it had something to do with that...nothing. I can't post auctions, bid or buy out anything. Anyone else having this issue?Dlm1 Apr 6, 2013
Apr 5, 2013 Incorrect EotS record on armory profile Greetings fellow adventurers and Game Masters. Just wanted to bring attention to the fact that the Eye of the Storm record on my PvP page of the armory that shows all records for the different battleground done in RBGs is definitely incorrect. It shows me as 0-35 all-time in there. And while many could and have accused me of being bad, I know for a fact I have not lost 35/35 games in EotS. If anything at the least I've won/loss half of them. I know for a fact that I've won a few because of winning strats I've tried out with my group and successfully executing them. All other records seem to be accurate, other than the EotS record. I know in the grand scheme of things it means absolutely squat and it hardly matters if at all. However, all bugs should come to the surface to be recognized; no matter how petty. (unsure if it's happening/happened to any of the people I ran the RBG with or anyone else) Thank you, and may the Fel be with you.Felmen2 Apr 5, 2013
Apr 5, 2013 Changing Personas doesn't change immediately. When I'm on the forums and I change which persona I'm using, I get a small bit of activity from the browser, then it stops. Now, in the background, the persona I'm using has changed, but it doesn't display the new one at the top of the page until I load a new page. If I change during the creation of a post, it won't show the new personality until after I've submitted the post as the new personality. This is on IE9 & 10 under Win 7 64 Bit.Arrataz1 Apr 5, 2013
Apr 5, 2013 beta utility recording wrong hard drive. the issue and reason i am submitting a ticket is the battle.net beta upload utility is grabbing the wrong hard drive size info. its pulling a secondary drive for its info which is incorrect. basically its saying i only have 10gb free which is correct for that drive but its just a backup drive and should not be considered for free space reasons. my C drive has about 150 GB free which is a better representation of free space available for my comp. not sure if this info is used for beta eligibility but if it is this is a major problem.Zathrxx0 Apr 5, 2013
Apr 5, 2013 Blizz...fix my armory seriously... Look at me...I look stupid as hell. Not only do I just stand there like a mannequin...no action pose no nothing..but I'm wearing a BACKWARDS CLAW. Come on now.....can't even look at myself in my badassery little wolverine awesomeness.Lavalicious1 Apr 5, 2013