Website Bug Report

May 19, 2013 Armory not properly displaying weapon I currently have Whirlwind Axe equipped. One hand is sort of gripping the weapon but the other hand is not gripping it at all. I do not know when this began occurring, but I do know that this was not the case several months ago.Noche0 May 19, 2013
May 18, 2013 Achievement Display on Armory ~1.6K achievements that I have earned have become gray as if I had not earned them. There is a difference of `1.6K points between in-game and armory. I notice this in dungeons/raids and in world events. I have not checked other achievements, there may be more. Please fix this. I have put in several tickets in game and on battle.net and they give generic replies. I transferred to this realm months ago, it is not a transfer issue, since the problem occurred just two weeks ago. Thank youSydný6 May 18, 2013
May 17, 2013 Maladath, poor maladath! So I have my mainhand weapon transmogged to Maladath, Runed Blade of the Black Flight but my avatar shows me holding nothing. I thought it may be a transmog issue, so I equiped the "natural" Maladath, logged out, updated the armory, still nothing. Why oh why do you hate poor Maladath?!Nazorian6 May 17, 2013
May 16, 2013 Server Status page Why is the Sever Status page almost always incorrect? A few minutes ago I look and it shows all my realm are up, so I logged into the game to find only 1 of my servers are up. I logged into that server to see that it's restarting in 2 minutes so I log out. Even after the server kicked me off when I refresh the server status page it STILL says all servers are up. This has been going on for awhile, not just today.Gankfreezone2 May 16, 2013
May 16, 2013 fix please if possible could armory update their codes for when we upgrade non combat pets? i love using warcraftpets.com but it drives me nuts that it shows yu'lon kite as an uncommon still even though i've used a flying stone to make it rare. i asked blizz support to give me stone back but they responded, it went thru, your kite is a rare. So since armory is what we are updating for warcraftpets.com can you submit the code to make an uncommon pet that was upgraded to a rare official. tyPipehitter3 May 16, 2013
May 14, 2013 Known Issues Hi everyone, We'll be using this thread to record and track the status of known issues and bugs. Please bookmark this thread and reference it in the future if you have a question about the status of a bug or known issue. Please continue to create threads on issues that have not be reported as they will be locked and used to update this thread. Some Character Feed guild achievement links don't work (they link to character achievements, not guild achievements) Some challenge mode runs appear on the realm leaderboard, and not your guild profile (or appear on the guild profile and not on the realm leaderboard) Some forum posts are missing, specifically those between 4/15 and 7/1. Search results show escaped html Raid progress information for content prior to Wrath of the Lich King isn’t always saving Static render poses aren’t the most flattering for some race/class/gear combinations In the future, we will allow players to choose their own pose Hunters are stuck in a very boring pose right now Occasionally, deleted characters can be found in your character list Spec and Achievement Point totals have some odd problems updating on character tooltips Total achievement points is often not the same in game and in armory Items with scaling stats aren't working correctly Rated BG Ladders include some players with negative loss stats The Raid Progression Section has some issues Heart of Fear has Garalon listed twice in raid progression tooltips Madness is listing kills twice Expertise doesn't show up under the ranged category Hit from Expertise is not showing up in the armory Incorrect Spec and iLvL can show up for characters who have not logged out of a 5.0.4 client yet There is also a lot of people using the site, so armory updates can be a little slow. We're keeping an eye on them and making sure nothing is wrong. Hunters with certain weapons are also showing an incorrect equipped iLvl calculation.Peratryn0 May 14, 2013
May 14, 2013 Logging into Forums on iPhone. Whenever I want to log into the forums on my iPhone5, the log in goes as normal, but when the page reloads, it doesn't take effect. I tried logging in on a ipod and ipad and no issues there.Starlara0 May 14, 2013
May 14, 2013 SMS Protect Error - not on VOIP I attempted to add my cell phone number to the SMS Protect, however it popped up saying VOIP numbers aren't available to be added. Quick info Number: Registered phone number on this account Provider: Wind Mobile - Cellphone provider in Canada VOIP issue: The registered number has never been a VOIP number - was assigned to me as its first and only owner more than 12 years ago. Has only been on 3 mobile providers: Microcell (Fido), Fido purchased by Rogers in 2004, transferred my number to Wind May 2012. Pre vs Post-paid: I'm on Wind's version of post-paid - my provider has both however I opened a ticket via the support site, and Game Master Jazether (awesome rep!), told me that despite my number being a Canadian one, your system seems to think it's a US VOIP number, and that I'd need to post here to get the issue resolved. Any chance at updating your system so I can add SMS Protect to my account? :D ________________________________________________ WoW Technical Support MVP For un-official live support, http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=wowtechRessie1 May 14, 2013
May 13, 2013 Account page broken when i go to the account page i get this java.io.FileNotFoundException: Template private/../private/management/lobby.ftl not found. freemarker.template.Configuration.getTemplate(Configuration.java:580) freemarker.template.Configuration.getTemplate(Configuration.java:550) org.springframework.web.servlet.view.freemarker.FreeMarkerView.getTemplate(FreeMarkerView.java:350) org.springframework.web.servlet.view.freemarker.FreeMarkerView.getTemplate(FreeMarkerView.java:334) org.springframework.web.servlet.view.freemarker.FreeMarkerView.doRender(FreeMarkerView.java:283) org.springframework.web.servlet.view.freemarker.FreeMarkerView.renderMergedTemplateModel(FreeMarkerView.java:233) com.blizzard.spring.view.freemarker.HelperFreeMarkerView.renderMergedTemplateModel(HelperFreeMarkerView.java:87) com.blizzard.spring.view.freemarker.XhtmlCompatibilityFreeMarkerView.renderMergedTemplateModel(XhtmlCompatibilityFreeMarkerView.java:63) org.springframework.web.servlet.view.AbstractTemplateView.renderMergedOutputModel(AbstractTemplateView.java:167) org.springframework.web.servlet.view.AbstractView.render(AbstractView.java:262) org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.render(DispatcherServlet.java:1180) org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.doDispatch(DispatcherServlet.java:950) org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.doService(DispatcherServlet.java:852) org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.processRequest(FrameworkServlet.java:882) org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.doGet(FrameworkServlet.java:778) javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:621) javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:728) com.blizzard.tassadar.client.filter.ClientFilter.doFilter(ClientFilter.java:237) org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.invokeDelegate(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:346) org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.doFilter(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:259) com.blizzard.tassadar.client.filter.ClientFilter.doFilter(ClientFilter.java:237) com.blizzard.zeratul.filter.ZeratulTassadarFilter.doFilter(ZeratulTassadarFilter.java:59) org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.invokeDelegate(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:346) org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.doFilter(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:259) com.blizzard.util.filter.WelcomeFilter.doFilter(WelcomeFilter.java:31) com.blizzard.util.filter.WelcomeFilter.doFilter(WelcomeFilter.java:31) com.blizzard.util.filter.WelcomeFilter.doFilter(WelcomeFilter.java:31) org.springframework.security.web.access.channel.ChannelProcessingFilter.doFilter(ChannelProcessingFilter.java:144) org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.invokeDelegate(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:346) org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.doFilter(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:259) org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:70) com.blizzard.util.filter.WelcomeFilter.doFilter(WelcomeFilter.java:29) org.springframework.security.web.access.channel.ChannelProcessingFilter.doFilter(ChannelProcessingFilter.java:144) org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.invokeDelegate(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:346) org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.doFilter(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:259) org.springframework.web.filter.CharacterEncodingFilter.doFilterInternal(CharacterEncodingFilter.java:88) org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:76) com.blizzard.commons.logging.LogbackInfoFilter.doFilter(LogbackInfoFilter.java:81)Irote7 May 13, 2013
May 13, 2013 why the forgotten coast not showing up why the forgotten coast dose not show on realm status any more ??Awarn3 May 13, 2013
May 13, 2013 Cairne Realm Missing from Realm Status Page The Cairne realm is missing (and has been missing for a while) from the "Realm Status" page of the Wold of Warcraft website.Chahlu1 May 13, 2013
May 12, 2013 My realm is missing on the realm status list I noticed my realm (Shu'halo) is missing on the realm status page on the World of WarCraft website. Is their any one else have this problem? I called support and they could not find it either. I can still log on and play the game on my realm. Can anyone help???Tains1 May 12, 2013
May 11, 2013 Too Many Attempts (503) So I can log into the individual websites fine via like us.battle.net/wow/en or the Diablo III one but when I try and go to my account I get "Too Many Attempts (503)" error. If I try to log in via that method it continues to give me that error. I really wanted to redownload Diablo III but seeing as I can't get to my games page I can't. Any idea what is going on? I have an authenticator and it seems strange that it wouldn't alter my ability to log into the game or the forums.Superbass10 May 11, 2013
May 11, 2013 Pets Showing up as a Humanoid Creature Two of my unique rare pets have been showing up as some sort of insect like humanoid. http://imageshack.us/a/img842/3115/dextertheinsectoid.png http://imageshack.us/a/img189/5417/illenatheserpentwithleg.png Both of these pets are rare unique spawns that were added in 5.1 They are Gib the Banana-Hoarder from Swamp of Sorrows and Acroniss from Silithus.Shana0 May 11, 2013
May 10, 2013 Guild Profession Roster stuck in Cataclysm. The guild roster, when set to Professions, does not show anyone whose profession is above 525. Even the "show maxed skill only (525)" has not been updated. Point being, I cannot see who my top crafters are unless I'm in-game.Immergruen3 May 10, 2013
May 10, 2013 Armory won't update A few months ago, I transferred this character from Dawnbringer to Zul'jin. Armory still hasn't reflected the change. When I search the name, 11 characters pop up but this isn't one of them. Since she's not searchable, I can't use any website that pulls information from Armory, most notably my new guild forums. I have another character that was very recently transferred, and Amory updated the changes that night. This isn't the first time something like this has happened with this character. When I race-changed a year ago it still showed her as a blood elf three months later. Could someone please look into this?Leinenkugel2 May 10, 2013
May 10, 2013 Website keeps loggin me out! I have the Keep me logged in checked and every time I come to the site I keep having to log in. I have cleaned my computer of cookies and relog in and same issue. What is going on?Eklipsa4 May 10, 2013
May 9, 2013 EoTs win/loss record on my armory under pvp tab for battlegrounds its showing that I have never won an eots which is false especially that record I will actually be a bit embarrassed if this were true but I know that its not pls look into this im not sure if the others are messed up as well tyFanclub1 May 9, 2013
May 9, 2013 Mount count changed recently I noticed that the mount count on Battle.net, for my toons, has gone down, even though statistics in-game show the correct number of mounts. I'm not sure if this is a bug, or if mounts are being removed from the total count for a reason. Just a FYI. My paladin shows 198 mounts in the statistics, yet it shows 195 on Battle.net now. It was 197 prior to me getting the Sea Turtle earlier today.Bewsta2 May 9, 2013
May 9, 2013 Please fix the site. So, I know this is customer support and not website bug reports, but there is already 4 threads or so going on over there and one of them is 3 pages long, of this stupid issue of having to log back in EVERY TIME one visits the site, it is really starting to anger me(I would be using stronger language but the rules dictate that I don't). I have been in contact with your blizzardcs department on facebook, but they stopped comunication about this issue not long after and still no fix for this issue.Ankanamoon4 May 9, 2013
May 8, 2013 Disenchant is eating items--no mats given. So I use disenchant on an item, and it simply turns grey and nothing happens. I cannot use disenchant again unless I log out, and when I come back, the item is gone forever, and I get no mats. I'm sure that's not supposed to happen, right?Vykromas1 May 8, 2013
May 8, 2013 Reporting problem in guild rename Hi, i rename a guild to Bank of ironforge in rexxar last week, then we have the weekly downtime between then and now, but i cant see the guild yet. http://us.battle.net/wow/es/guild/rexxar/Bank%20of%20Ironforge/ RegardsDorsai0 May 8, 2013
May 7, 2013 Can't edit or delete posts The Edit and Delete buttons don't appear on my posts. Help, please?Kailiang1 May 7, 2013
May 7, 2013 Server Transferred - Avatar is blacked out And it displays my hunter is if he has no achievement points. Is there any simple fix to this? I can view my armory perfectly fine.... but.... my avatar just looks, well, creepy .-.Bavok1 May 7, 2013
May 6, 2013 Armory site missing some of my mounts My armory site seems to be missing my tailoring mounts I have from my tailoring alt. This used to work, I'm not sure what I changed to cause them to not show up anymore. The odd thing is 1 or 3 mounts does show up. The other 2 do not. What is strange is that if I click on the "not learned" tab they don't show up there either. It's like they some how got into a state where they aren't learnable on my character. Is there a way to reset this? My in game list shows them just fine. I spoke with a GM and he said to create a thread here.Marko0 May 6, 2013
May 6, 2013 HTTP 400 Bad Request Website Glitch? Hello, Sometimes, I have once again been getting the error HTTP 400 Bad Request Error when accessing any part of Battle.net including these forums. Browsers used when getting this error and update versions: Internet Explorer 10 --> Version: 10.0.9200.16540 --> Update Version: 10.0.4 --> (KB2817183) Google Chrome --> Version: 26.0.1410.64 mAdditional Details: When this issue arises, I have tried to restart my PC, use the ipconfig command prompts in CMD including, But not limited to ipconfig /flushdns and the ipconfig /release and ipconfig /renew. Strangely enough, 4-5 hours later the website will become available on it's own later on again, But the entire time, I'm able to login to the game client without any issues at all.Korlastus0 May 6, 2013
May 5, 2013 Request Sticky giving wrong Error Message After my account expired I tried to request a sticky. I got an error saying I had already done so, which clearly was incorrect. Obviously it isn't a big deal, but it would set at least one person's mind at ease if you made an error message along the lines of "Yo, you can't request a sticky without an active account, foo." Love, HailHaileaus0 May 5, 2013
May 4, 2013 whoops. Ignore this. Edit: didn't see the other thread. Ignore this.Eternalhawk0 May 4, 2013
May 4, 2013 Mount Number: Armory vs Ingame I've noticed that the count between my armory and ingame is off by two mounts. What is causing this? Do other people see a disparity from their ingame mount count to what shows on their armory? What two mounts are suddenly not counting on the wow armory?Eternalhawk1 May 4, 2013
May 3, 2013 Opening world of warcraft web site I do not even know how to describe this but I will try. When I open the world of warcraft web site and go to the forums, I get a partial black block on everthing.... ie... a black box across the forums but when I mouse over the black box it clears away. I use Google chrome with windows 8, but I have another computer with windows 7 and chrome which this happens on that computer also. I have not tried any other browsers. I have cleared cookies and cache. I have re-downloaded chrome. This is not really a problem but is rather annoying to have to mouse over the forums to clear away the black block to see anything. I will try internet explorer and see if this might be a Chrome thing. If anyone has any input feel free to let me know how to clear up this annoying black box thing. Edit: This does not happen on IE so I suspect it is a Chrome thing.Kneanderthal0 May 3, 2013
May 3, 2013 you don't have an eternity-guild edition I had read this would be addressed in 5.2 patch and it was not...can anyone answer this for me?Magerie4 May 3, 2013
May 3, 2013 Burnished Warden Staff Item Page http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/79131 Burnished Warden Staff Lists the item as having spell power. It isn't the case.Annorroth1 May 3, 2013
May 2, 2013 Constantly having to log back into forums? Using firefox and allowing the server to keep me logged in for 30 days, is suddenly not working. Everytime I close my browser, or drift off to another site, I have to log in again, sometimes just changing forums too, like going from general, to pet battles. Since I am an extremely complicated log-in, this is getting kind of tiring..Is it me? Or the forums, or is firefox being a jerk?Maladomini6 May 2, 2013
May 1, 2013 Possible armory achievement glitch fix Hello everyone, like many people I was having issues with my characters showing the right amount of achievements on the forums/armory. I was able to solve my problem a couple days ago, I went in-game and under Display I unchecked 'Display only Character Achievements to Others' on all of my characters, and then my achievements seemed to be working on the armory, the achievements on the forums didn't update until the next day, but yeah. It appears to have worked for a couple other people on the forums.Divineblast2 May 1, 2013
Apr 30, 2013 Unable to access forums during maintenance Every time the maint starts, I am logged into the forums..then it logs me out and wont let me back in. During this extended period I see post after post and thread after thread from others, yet every time I try and log in it wont let me or freezes at a partial load login screen. I have checked and this happens with both browsers. To get in before the people with "duh it's maintenance" the forums come back up and other people are able to post threads and talk yet I am always unable to. I can read new threads but am unable to log in and reply. Suggestions?Mirisanelle4 Apr 30, 2013
Apr 30, 2013 Cant switch forum poster Hello, I got my warrior to 90 recently and had some questions, so I tried posting on the warrior forums. When I did however, the little arrow you click and change the character you post with wouldn't respond when I clicked on it. Thusly, I can't change the character I post on, or look at my post history / do anything associated with the drop down menu. Does anyone know why this is? I really need to post on my warrior.Uknowmyglow2 Apr 30, 2013
Apr 29, 2013 a big ach.pt error among the toons since 5.2 After the launch of 5.2, wow armory got a few significant bugs so far, and this definitely is one of them. As you see, my main toon's achievement point is around 14915, and my alts are around 14900 in game. But when I look them up from wow armory, those alts achievement points are "significantly" less than they should have. They are at around 14100, which is almost 800 points less than my main. I even checked up each of achievements to see what are missing, figured out tons of achievements that I have completed so far-especially in world events- are missing on my alts. It makes me so depressing to see the error since it is not getting fixed nor commented by Blizzard since 5.2 patch. Almost a month has passed and it still is there, bugged. I will post my alt's achievement point right below my opinion so that you can "one-click" compare it with my main. Please investigate this case and let me know what you think. Thank you.Jun11 Apr 29, 2013
Apr 28, 2013 Character lookup bugged? When I looked up a friend of mine on the armory it showed her in blue gear with an ilvl of 440 (when I know shes in epics and raids every week). I looked up other random people in my guild and they all showed way lower gear than I know they have. Looking up the top people for 2s arena led to seeing a dk with 2k rating that was in cataclysm gear with a 380 highest ilvl. My guildies looked people up and had the same problem. When I look up my character using the api the information is correct. So... somehow it's displaying info that's months old.. yet api calls work fine? Edit: Seems fine now... weird. Ignore o.oSmackenz0 Apr 28, 2013
Apr 25, 2013 [Bug] Challenge Mode Leaderboards There are two bugs with Challenge Mode leaderboards. Take a look at Gate of the Setting Sun for Nazgrel as an example: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/challenge/dungeon/gate-of-the-setting-sun/realm/nazgrel/#reset 1. For a realm leaderboard, why is it listing groups with people from other realms? The #1 slot is taken by Peppermïntz (*) Lakemilk (*) Kaidah (*) Lustya (*), who are from Zul'jin and Boulderfirst. The #2 slot is taken by Skorgelol Misfðrtune (*) Billeemaze (*) Hollistar (*) Ætherix (*). The only person from Nazgrel is Skorgelol, everyone else is from Kil'jaeden. Shouldn't the realm best be groups with members solely from that realm? This is currently allowing groups of people to appear at the top of numerous realm lists. Any group of 4 could grab someone from the server and top the leaderboard. Why am I seeing people from other realms on my leaderboard? 2. Some of the entries, like #3 and #4, are missing people entirely. I understand that some of these problems could be caused by people transferring to different realms or closing their WoW account, but the leaderboards need to be cleaned up. Any groups with mixed party members shouldn't appear on the realm best list. There is a best of regional list that could show those times.Leoroxx0 Apr 25, 2013
Apr 25, 2013 Cannot submit response to Ticket Answered My ticket has been answered, I try to type a response after I have clicked "I STILL HAVE A PROBLEM" however, after I am done typing my response, I am unable to click *SUBMIT* First, I thought I typed too many characters, tried less characters, thats not the issue. No I don't have any links in my response, no I haven't used any profanity in my response.Hellraiza1 Apr 25, 2013
Apr 25, 2013 Constantly logged out I keep getting constantly logged out from the WoW forums and am forced to log back in(But required no password/authenticator). Not sure if it's someone constantly trying to log into my account causing me to want to log back in, or if it's a bug others are having. I've changed nothing lately in terms of cookies and this just started happening the other day.Sensations1 Apr 25, 2013
Apr 24, 2013 My toon's armory pose... That can't possibly be intentional.Harmonea3 Apr 24, 2013
Apr 22, 2013 Armory not showing some achieves My armory is showing 13950 achievement points, but in game I have a little over 16k. Specifically armory is not showing any pet battle achieves. There may be others not showing up but I didn't do a thorough review. Not a big deal just wanted to report it!Tamiller1 Apr 22, 2013
Apr 21, 2013 Stone Guard kill not showing on armory profil Well, just as the title says I killed the Stone Guard in MSV LFR twice; once last week and once this week and it still doesn't show that it even once. I have the achievement on my profile to prove. Just wondering why that isZhulrak3 Apr 21, 2013
Apr 20, 2013 Ghost Characters I've got two characters (Slashdotcom and Nairomi - Ysondre) that haven't been played since the Burning Crusade...that were deleted during the Burning Crusade, that are still showing up in my profile. I do not know why these GHOST CHARACTERS still appear. I have reported the issue multiple times and I have had no luck. If I could attach a screenshot of this, it would make it clearer. Characters that were deleted three expansions ago should not be appearing in my profile on the B.Net website. It is more than an annoyance. Please help! JMTNairomi1 Apr 20, 2013
Apr 20, 2013 [BUG] Armory is double-dipping expertise Just noticed this, not sure if others have yet as well, but it appears the armory is double dipping on expertise. I have 4500 hit rating. That's 13.24% spell hit. I have 260 expertise. That's .76% hit. So I have 14% hit rating. But if you look at my armory you'll see that I "have" 14.76% hit rating. What it looks like is happening is that the game is pulling my combined hit chance from the spell tab (Which is just displayed as 14%) and then again checking for expertise to make sure it adds it on hit rating to display the "right" hit rating value. No idea how long this has been going on, but I know that the draenei hit racial was fairly recently (re)fixed to display on the armory again, and I'm assuming that this is when the expertise problem occurred. Somewhat comical for me because I had been armorying a few people, and I was balking at how most of them were grossly over the cap. And now it makes sense.Varlth3 Apr 20, 2013
Apr 19, 2013 My character's armory image ..is awful. You can't even see my lovely new transmog. I know a lot of people have been complaining about this but is there any way the image can be reset but the forum/website moderators? I would rather her just stand there doing nothing than what she's doing now.Lily2 Apr 19, 2013
Apr 19, 2013 Second Time... This is the second time I have posted this...but here goes. For over two years I have seen remnants of LONG DELETED characters still showing in my profile. The characters are Slashdotcom (Dwarf Rogue) and Nairomi (Draenei Shaman). Both of these characters were created and deleted during TBC (three expansions ago), yet for some reason they still show up. When I try to access these characters from the list of available characters it says "CHARACTER NOT AVAILABLE". When I go to look at forums based on the realms I participate on, Frostmourne is listed...as is Ysondre. I have not played on Ysondre for over three years. Can someone please FIX this? I contacted Blizzard Support, they told me to report this as a bug in this forum. It has generated no response, yet the problem persists. Can someone please look into why characters which were deleted so long ago still show up in my profile? It makes NO sense whatsoever. Please fix...thank you! JMTNairomi1 Apr 19, 2013
Apr 18, 2013 Parental controls weekly scheduler problems Hello! I'd like to point out a problem in the weekly play-time sheduler, in parental control options (that green calendar). I am unable to select multiple time chunks in a single day. The interface says that I need to play CTRL to do that, but even pressing that key, selecting a time area will erase the previously selected one. Tested today with Firefox Aurora and Google Chrome, both up-to-date. Google Chrome shows slow performance on that widget.Projetista2 Apr 18, 2013
Apr 18, 2013 Achievement Points Improper Display It says I have 0 achievement points (impossible for a 20+) when it should say like 9.8k ish.Zharungo0 Apr 18, 2013