Website Bug Report

Dec 16, 2012 Raid Progression Bug issue on the Armory On the website under a characters Raid Progression under Baradin Hold heroic it says "NaN% Complete 0/0" and under LFR Heart of Fear there is another "Garalon" listed and it is giving everyone an 86% completion, please fix these issues. I have seen multiple characters with this issue. Thank youShâdowrune0 Dec 16, 2012
Dec 16, 2012 Garalon LFR Bug Could we fix this? I want to see a nice pretty block of green when I look at my character :P.Qtvee0 Dec 16, 2012
Dec 15, 2012 Professions tab is not showing all the spells The Professions tab is not showing all the available spells. for example my Inscription shows 339 learned and 38 unlearned spells. In unlearned spells I only have 17 paladin glyphs left, however in past 5 days, I'm discovering glyphs for other classes that are not even in the list. Today I discovered [Inscription: Glyph of Typhoon] and [Inscription: Glyph of Fire Elemental Totem] but none of them show up in my list (neither in learned nor in unlearned) If this list is only a selective of all the spells and recipes it does not really have a use. I assume it should help us to see how many more spells/recipes are we missing or just with looking at it see if we can make something.Gita3 Dec 15, 2012
Dec 15, 2012 Missing Inscription Recipes in Armory On my Druid Scribe toon, going to Profession -> Inscription in Armory shows what seems to be a very incomplete list under Not Yet Learned (Learned shows 89 results and Not Yet Learned 156). I did not learn all that I could from the trainers, leaving some glyphs for other classes unlearned, but still the Not Yet Learned tab shows only Druid glyphs available for my profession skill (173) As an example, Glyph of Blinding Light is neither in Learned nor in Not Yet Learned tabs. This must be a bug right? Thank you.Kraghal3 Dec 15, 2012
Dec 14, 2012 Armory showing wrong gear stats and ilvls The Burnished Warden Staff on my monk does not have spell power on it, but the armory page shows it does. The Ribcracker's Cloak and Wall Breaker Gauntlets on my warrior are both supposed to be ilvl 458, but show as ilvl 450 with lower stats in the Armory. All 3 items show correctly ingame and on wowhead, but not the armory.Weekender1 Dec 14, 2012
Dec 14, 2012 Forbidden Hello folks! not sure if this is a browser issue, or a forums issue. About 30% of the time I try to login, or refresh a forum either by clicking the forum title or just hitting refresh, I get the error: ... The link in the error changes to whatever forum I'm trying to access. I can usually just refresh the page again, and it works normally, but sometimes it takes a few times. It's an annoyance, really, not super terrible. I have cleared my cache, cookies and history from my browser. I use Mozilla Firefox 17.0.1. Haven't tried with another browser yet. I haven't received any notification that my account would be blocked from forum access. I guess I'm just wondering if anyone else has experienced this, as well?Buffinlovin1 Dec 14, 2012
Dec 14, 2012 [BUG] Armory Raid Progression NOT Updating Onyxia's Lair not updating defeats. LFR Garalon defeats not showing for anyone that I know, including myself.Alliekattsia2 Dec 14, 2012
Dec 14, 2012 Upgrading Weapons bug... I m going to just get started and put it simply. I have a one hander and an off-hand, they both cost 750 each to upgrade My DK has one 2 hander and it costs 750 to upgrade. Simply put, this is a bug since i have to pay 2x the conquest to upgrade my Malevolent weapons compared to a character using a 2 hander for the same upgrade.Exodarian2 Dec 14, 2012
Dec 14, 2012 Weapon in character picture not updating The weapon in my character's picture is not updating. I even switched weapons and re-logged. I keep seeing the bow I used to transmog my old blue weapon. I have cleared my cache and tried multiple browsers as well. I had my friend check on their machine too; Same issue. I've noticed this for a week or so now but didn't make a ticket until I got my Massive Firearm of Death to use as a transmog for my new Fang Kung, Spark of Titans. Other things like my helm have updated. I switched from a bird mask transmog back to my mail eye patch from blades edge the other day. Please resolve this website issue.Morgrim4 Dec 14, 2012
Dec 14, 2012 [Bug] Pet Battles - Weakening Blow My terrible turnip is not properly doing bonus damage to dragonkin with 'weakening blow.' I have tried it against several dragonkin in find battle, in the wild, or with an npc tamer. As far as I know the turnip is the only battle pet with the ability.Gileril0 Dec 14, 2012
Dec 13, 2012 AH Button Missing Hi the AH Coin sack Icon is missing from the drop down arrow next to my name, I can still access the remote AH on the website via a bookmark I made but it would be great If I could get this button back, EDIT I run Chrome - Windows 7 x64 I also had addblock plus running so I disabled it and I get the same bug, I also get the same bug in IE so I believe it must be an issue at your end. ThanksFtyvdryhc10 Dec 13, 2012
Dec 13, 2012 Armory is not showing old arena teams My apologies if this thread has been made before, I looked for one but did not see it(well, there's quite a few threads on the armory ladders not updating, and could mean this issue as well, but the ladders are updating often since the maintenance just still not showing old arena teams). I was curious why some of my arena teams were not showing up on the arena ladders, and then it became quite obvious what was going on. Currently, it seems that the armory ladder page does not show arena teams made before MoP. And while your "old" arena team gets a ranking #(based on what you were for the tick over of the previous week), the ladder page does not seem to respect it. And instead of leaving that ranking spot blank, it will show another team in that place(before anyone even has a chance to play and change the ladders up). This also begs the question that if it is not fixed, would it mess up end of season rewards? Hopefully this is a known bug and will be fixed soon. As it has been messed up since the start of the season. And if it does not get fixed, it would be nice to know if I should remake my team sooner than rather later(assuming it would actually mess with end of season rewards).Deotwo3 Dec 13, 2012
Dec 13, 2012 Arena team not showing up on the ladder! So my 2s team has been active for a good month+... but it still isn't showing up in the rankings/ladder. It's at 2k, so it should definitely be shown. Initially it still had a lvl 80 toon in there from wrath which i thought may be causing the problem(was never the team leader though), but I removed him a few weeks ago and it's still not showing. Is this a known issue, or is the bug devil at play?Shadowar1 Dec 13, 2012
Dec 13, 2012 trouble using windows 8 anyone else having trouble with WoW and windows 8?Naressa0 Dec 13, 2012
Dec 12, 2012 Deleted toon showing up in mobile armory I created a tooon 2 months ago and decided to delete it and it still shows up in the mobile armory and in my account, the name is Drkshaman. I then recently tried to purge it from the website by recreating the toon on a diffrent account and named it the same and made sure it was the same faction, race and on the same server. I leveled this toon to lvl 10 this time and now in the armory it is showing this toon twice, one at lvl 5 and one at lvl 10. I cleared my cache on the pc and my phone and it is still on the list of the Armory, mobile, and on my account toon list. Can you please clear the lvl 5 drkshaman from the database, so I no longer have to see it.Drkpaladin0 Dec 12, 2012
Dec 12, 2012 Deleted Toon still showing up in mobile armor I created a tooon 2 months ago and decided to delete it and it still shows up in the mobile armory and in my account, the name is Drkshaman. I then recently tried to purge it from the website by recreating the toon on a diffrent account and named it the same and made sure it was the same faction, race and on the same server. I leveled this toon to lvl 10 this time and now in the armory it is showing this toon twice, one at lvl 5 and one at lvl 10. I cleared my cache on the pc and my phone and it is still on the list of the Armory, mobile, and on my account toon list. Can you please clear the lvl 5 drkshaman from the database, so I no longer have to see it.Drkpaladin0 Dec 12, 2012
Dec 12, 2012 Intellect to spell power not working Why when you look at any casters does armory not give you an amount of spell power that intellect raises. All profiles say 0. ?Dlm2 Dec 12, 2012
Dec 12, 2012 Bugged shopping cart? I'm not really sure what forum I would post this under but i'm trying to purchase the "Winged Gaurdian" mount and I added the digital copy to my shopping cart on the blizzard store, I click "Checkout" and it doesn't redirect me anywhere to tell me the purchase was complete or anything. Help please?Dethtoubro5 Dec 12, 2012
Dec 11, 2012 [BUG] Broken Links in "Partners" section I was unable to find an email address or support ticket option to report bugs related to This page is outdated and has several broken links or redirects. (broken link) (broken link) (redirects to something else, new website is for taverncraft) (defunct since 2010) Text may need to be updated as well. Hope this helps!Armin0 Dec 11, 2012
Dec 11, 2012 PvP Power Showing 0% PvP Power on all character profiles is showing 0%. It only shows the correct number when you scroll over it.Darkvampy0 Dec 11, 2012
Dec 11, 2012 Forum frustration - forgetting details. Hi, simple question here. I have the forums set to "keep me logged in", but it never works. Every time I browse off the wow forums for more than an hour or so, I have to log in again. Are there any settings I can change in my browser or the forums themselves that can stop me having to log in 5-6 times per day? Thanks in advance.Hoimen9 Dec 11, 2012
Dec 11, 2012 Grand Marshal Shoulders not showing on Armory It looks like all iterations of the GM Plate shoulders aren't showing up (that includes the Knight-captain and Replica versions). Is there a fix for this? I look a little...weird, shoulderless. :PJackdakatsuj4 Dec 11, 2012
Dec 10, 2012 500 internal server error when posting I have been getting a lot of "500 internal server errors" when trying to post to the forums. Seems to happen randomly but its happened quite a bit last night and todayCyrella16 Dec 10, 2012
Dec 10, 2012 Remote AH Down. 500 Internal Server Error "An error occured. Please try again later." Error ID: N4ETXArtemyss0 Dec 10, 2012
Dec 9, 2012 Character Change Hello I have problem at Character change. I can just choose 1 of my 4 characters, where is the problem?Prugor4 Dec 9, 2012
Dec 9, 2012 Contradiction in Patch 5.1 Notes not sure where to report this... there is no 'patch note errors' forum... so this place seems as good as any... the notes on Battle-stones says: ... and also says this: ...Pandao0 Dec 9, 2012
Dec 7, 2012 Wow Hidden Production Bug Hi all Just want to inform a little Bug that i found today. Had the same issue on 2 different computers. I imagine this is not an easter egg, so before anyone starts the wild goose chase... When i access the WoW website while not logged on my account (logged on the site), the main page only shows 2 topics called "Hidden Production" and "WoW Hidden Prod" With the 2 links which lead to a 404 page. PRINT: - Links: - - If i log on the site, i can go back to the usual WoW page with "Li Li’s Travel Journal" and "Patch notes"... Not sure if it was any programming error or someone tryin to open christmas presents on advace, but this is my report. ThanksRothogar0 Dec 7, 2012
Dec 7, 2012 Forum page not displaying properly When I tried logging in this afternoon I kept getting a "there was an error logging in" error message. On top of this, the front page of the forums is only showing one forum visible (general). The others are actually accessible via the tree in the upper left though.Thilena1 Dec 7, 2012
Dec 6, 2012 Mobile AH not displaying correct gold amt. Any chance to wake the hamster up? :-p in all seriousness it's been like this for a few days, displaying only 8 gold when I have upwards of 3700. Makes it so I can't buy stuff from mobile while on lunch n'at at work.Nerfmagnet0 Dec 6, 2012
Dec 6, 2012 Pet Journal missing all my pets It's been a while since I checked in my pet journal since the latest patch and discovered I have zero pets now. I believe I had around 25 pets. Anyone know what happened and can I get them back?Kilohertz1 Dec 6, 2012
Dec 6, 2012 Expel Harm... Spell says it heals 42,000-58-000, yet it has never even gotten close to that. It heals 30k-32k. So I ask one of two things... either make it heal for what it says, or make it say what it heals for... please and thank you.Taichisan0 Dec 6, 2012
Dec 6, 2012 redirected to front page every time When I click checkout I always get sent to I've tried with ie9 and chorme. I've cleared my cache files etc etcOranash0 Dec 6, 2012
Dec 6, 2012 Heroic Vizier Zor'lok Nice good to know when someone comes to the forums complaining about your bug, you simply choose to just ignore them and delete the post. nice work. fix imperial vizier Zor'lok im sorry you enjoy releasing content and then never fix the bugs for it. Sha loot has been broken since relese. has it been fixed to give loot correctly? no great job wonderful.Zanu0 Dec 6, 2012
Dec 6, 2012 Cannot Access Blizzard Store at all... I keep getting a HTTP: status 404 error when trying to access the blizzard store. Anyone have any ideas why? The error reads: HTTP Status 404 - -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- type Status report message description The requested resource () is not available. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Apache Tomcat/5.5.35Raydne0 Dec 6, 2012
Dec 4, 2012 Tablular Rep - No "The Anglers" Rep missing in tabular format.Kurston0 Dec 4, 2012
Dec 4, 2012 Character Selection Drop Down Menu For quiet some time, I haven't been able to access the drop down menu to select a character for forum posting. The only time the drop down menu options work for me is when on my account sheet and with the explore tab to choose WoW. When on the WoW site, from there, I can not get the drop down to work on the support, explore or character selections. I can only recall 3 times since Cata that I have been able to use the drop down. Apparently, this is a known issue and something ignored as it is still buggy. Any idea if / when this might be resolved? I'm tired of looking at my druid and prefer a new character to post on. Preferably my priest if anything...Amarylla0 Dec 4, 2012
Dec 4, 2012 Achivements Bug When i log into wow armory i can't see the current achivements for my character, I see the whole account achivements. And i changed in game the option into "display only character achivements". Is this bugged? pd: Some of my toons show differents points of achivements but none they current or real achivements with that specific toon (In wow Armory) in game it looks it was fixed. But is this going to be fixed into the armory and websites? TyAnraí0 Dec 4, 2012
Dec 3, 2012 Error loading character Description: Duplicate character found on armory list and unable to load character on mobile armory Name: Jihadin Level: 23 Class: Paladin Faction: Alliance Realm: Shadowmoon Invalid character: Name: Jihadin Level: 60 Class: Paladin Faction: Alliance Realm: Shadowmoon Background: I originally had a level 60 Paladin on Shadowmoon named Sybilla I transfered Sybilla to Mugthol in 2005 when the transfer service first became available I renamed Sybilla to Jihadin on Mugthol, the new server. Later I transfered Jihadin from Mugthol to Ysondre and later to Shattered Hand. There may have been more transfers than that, what can I say my friends moved a lot :) The character was finally transfered to Turalyon and renamed to Sinapse and is currently still there. The Problem: Jihadin the level 60 Paladin on Shadowmoon shows up on my character's list both on the mobile app and the armory. This is not good since that character does not exist on that server. I tried to fix/reset this myself so I created a NEW Paladin on Shadowmoon with the same name (Jihadin). She is level 23. Symptoms: When I select the level 60 Jihadin from my Characters list the web armory shows me the level 23 (correctly). Link: When I select the level 60 Jihadin the mobile gives me an error that the character is inactive and shows me nothing. When I select the level 60 Jihadin on the web site I get the level 23 to apear (correctly) When I search for Jihadin (31 total) I see both characters, so there is 2 Jihadin Paladins on Alliance on shadowmoon When I click on the 23 I get an "Oops character not available" When I click on the 60 I get the 23 I spoke to a GM about the issue and he suggested I create a bug report as he was unable to fix the problem but he did confirm that there's a bug. Steps to reproduce online: Go to and search for Jihadin You will see 31 characters, click on that to get the list You will notice 2 characters named Jihadin on Shadowmoon Steps to reproduce on mobile app (iphone): Search for Jihadin You will find the level 60 Paladin and when you click it it gives an error that the character is unavailable You will not find the level 23 on the mobile app search I cannot see my character on the character list on the mobile app Feel free to contact me in game or by email if you need more information about this Thank youSindoren0 Dec 3, 2012
Dec 3, 2012 Beta Forum results in search Threads from the now deleted Beta forums are still appearing in the general search results. Dec 3, 2012
Dec 3, 2012 IE10: Login Dialog Box Hi there, So I have been giving the release preview of Internet Explorer 10 on Windows 7 a go, taking a break from Chrome. It seems to work overall well with the forums and site here, but there is just one little problem. When clicking on the login button where the character selector (next to the services button) is, it produces the dark dialog box, but it sometimes fails to load it properly thus preventing me from being able to log in. I worked around this by logging in via account management instead. I know that this is more than likely an IE bug, as this is still not the final release, and if its not an issue on my end, you guys are probably aware of it by now. However, I thought it was perhaps worth a thread. PS - Ran the "no addons" version.Gunnathor0 Dec 3, 2012
Dec 2, 2012 RemoteAuctionHouse- Selling Items Not Working Four hours ago I was on the Remote Auction House, selling and buying items. Everything was working just fine and now that I have been away for a couple of hours, it is now not letting me sell or buy items, it keeps saying "Process Interrupted, Please Try Again". I have tried deleting all of my cache and browser history. It seems as if that didn't help at all. I am researching other forums for answers. Not sure on what else I could do. Please get back to me as soon as possible. Thank you! =) *Warriors kick-!@# <3*Polemistress2 Dec 2, 2012
Dec 2, 2012 armory profile not updating Hi there, my armory profile has not updated in several days. Is there something I can do to fix it? Thanks so much!Galdoria0 Dec 2, 2012
Dec 2, 2012 Battle Pet experience What is going on with the pet experience for defeating tamers. It seems to have been massively nerfed to the point that they aren't even worth the time.Voodoofu0 Dec 2, 2012
Dec 1, 2012 Armory - Shoulder Armor Not Showing Hello! My shoulder armor has been missing from the armory character previewer for some time now, and I've even switched out the piece multiple times while leveling. It isn't a big issue, but thought it was peculiar enough to mention here. Just thought you should be made aware.Lightstriker1 Dec 1, 2012
Dec 1, 2012 In-game GM told me to post this All you forum MvP seekers please don't attack this thread, I was sent here to post this by a GM. My raid group killed Garalon in HoF the other night and our progress hasn't been updated yet. The kill was bugged but the GM gave us loot and Sigils and all that so it is a legitimate kill that was unfortunately not updated properly due to the in game bug. Affected players: Kodjin@Ghostlands Whoopsi@Ghostlands Biozone@Ghostlands Mickey@Ghostlands Mejra@Ghostlands Dixtro@Ghostlands Waddler@Ghostlands Censoredbag@Ghostlands Sparlyy@Ghostlands Hidän@Ghostlands ThanksKodjin0 Dec 1, 2012
Dec 1, 2012 Character Model Not Showing Transmog I recently transmogged my current gear while I was reforging and, while the item tooltips are showing them transmogged and reforged, the character model in the Armory is not showing the transmogged models. I have tried logging in and out and it still is not updating. Is this a known bug being worked, or is something on my account borked? Any info is appreciated. Thanks.Astlin3 Dec 1, 2012
Nov 30, 2012 Possible Farming Exploit Derping around planting my Tillers crops today, I cleared a weed off of my last spot before starting up the plow to ready the ground for planting. Clicking once too often, my character began using his hoe on the un-tilled soil, so I think to myself "oops, whatever" and hit my plow master icon. The result was some sort of perfectly timed accident I suppose. I ended up with 2 tilled soils on that one spot. Both plant-able. If somebody else figured out how to do this and spent the time to get it perfect, they could hypothetically plant double crops for the day. Haven't been able to re-create the result. Over and out.Gerthak1 Nov 30, 2012
Nov 30, 2012 Archaeology showing 0/163 Completed Not sure if this is the right place to post this problem, but on the profile for this character my Archaeology shows as 525/600 but the items completed are noted as 0. I have noticed this problem since I returned to the game back in May, and have reported it once in-game via the Submit Bug feature. I would like to be able to track my archaeology projects in MoP without being logged into the game, and so am hoping that you guys are aware of this problem and/or working towards fixing it so that my profile reads correctly.Knalte2 Nov 30, 2012
Nov 30, 2012 Derp's Perfect Arrow I have noticed that the on use effect on Derp's Perfect Arrow is at 129 Agil. for 20 sec.'s, but on WoWhead it is listed as 3480 Agil. for 20 sec.'s, now I would assume that it would be the 3480 instead of the 129 if it is to be consistent with the other low lvl high Ilvl MoP items, but you know what they say about assumptions, so I was just wondering who knows the correct on use #'s.Bektagg0 Nov 30, 2012