Aerie Peak

Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0
Nov 22, 2010
[A] <Saga> Recruiting for Legion <Saga> Is a recently renamed, faction-swapped, and transferred guild that is new to Aerie Peak. (some whiplash may have occurred) We field a strong core of veteran players who have decided to make the leap of faith to a higher population realm. We have left our home of 6 years to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly...wait...we are looking to meet new people! Our goal on AP is simple: Grow our guild on a larger more stable server, in order to take on the more challenging pve content that will be available in Legion. We intend to stay small and build 1 tight-knit raid team. And, you know, to slay internet dragons… We are looking for new raiders and members alike to join our community and defend Azeroth from a tomb. Is that right? Or maybe just what comes out of the tomb...we don't know...but we want you to join us! Those demons won’t slay themselves! We are currently in an open recruitment phase for legion. All applicants will be considered, and vetted even if their class is listed as “low” priority. Current DPS Recruitment: All (yes even Demon Hunters) Current Healer Recruitment: Any exceptional healer will be considered. Monk (High) Current Tank Recruitment: Dps with tank off specs are encouraged to apply. Raid times are: Friday and Saturday evenings 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM server (Pacific). Past Progress: Tier 16: 11/14 Heroic (Pre Mythic Nerf) Tier 17: 1/7 Mythic | 10/10 Heroic Tier 18 13/13 Heroic What we provide Raiders: All consumables Experienced leadership A laid back raid environment A free exercise in patience! What we expect from raiders: Approximately 90% attendance High level demonstration of class knowledge Raid awareness wut, huh? Reasonable dps, hps, dtps parses. Officers decide what reasonable means... Patience! (We help develop this, see above) How loot works: We fight over who doesn’t take an item before finally giving up and giving it to the class/spec least likely to gain anything from it…. In all seriousness, loot is distributed based on its secondary stats and their benefit to a specific class. Slightly modified Loot Council. Other requirements: 20+ A good sense of humor Mumble (VoIP) A boomerang Seriously? How to apply: We do not have a written app. You will be required to speak to an officer over Mumble. Be prepared to provide logs (even old, or LFR logs are fine), discuss your past raid experience, and communicate a sound understanding of your class/spec/role. Contact an officer to get started: Solace#1766 Morafim#1128 Post#1159 Ithikar3
1d 2d 3d 3d 5d
Area52 - Day/Morning Raid - Horde <Misfit Toyz> Area52 - US - PVE - EST - Horde 13/13H Semi-Hardcore Wednesday and Friday - Raiding 10:00AM - 01:00PM EST Current progression: 13/13 Heroic ====Time Zones for Raiding==== ... ====A Little Information==== We are a group built on respect, camaraderie and performance. A core of raiders coming together for the success of a solid group. Integrity and communication is a must, real life comes first, then we kill stuff and get cool loots. ====Loot Rules==== We pass loots based on Ranks. ... ====How to be Recruited==== Fill out an app on our website. ... If you're serious about raiding and want or need to play during our times, this is the guild for you. Our raiders are treated well, with all the perks that come with a progression guild. We provide all potions, gems, flasks and enchants, including repair costs for progression. We enjoy learning fights and applying our own strategies to them and work together as a team to down them. If you're the ideal candidate you're raid aware, competitive, experienced with end-game content, patient, mature, able to follow directions, willing and able to learn, friendly and generous. Everyone who makes it past recruit status in this guild demonstrates those character traits. We want to cultivate the best experience possible when raiding, and that means no yelling, no stress, no drama. We are not hardcore, but we do dedicate ourselves to being skilled players who help each other try and beat the hard bosses of this game. ====The Must Have==== - Access to Mumble/have a working mic - 80%+ Raid Attendance. We're recruiting for raid spots, not bench spots. Absences communicated in advance are 100% excused, no questions asked. - The ability to stay focused. We don't need people who tunnel vision. - The ability to communicate when something is wrong, either with guild policy, raid strategy, or a squabble with another raider. All drama will be dealt with using an open communication policy, so as to be alleviated immediately. - The ability to communicate when you will be tardy or absent in advance on the guild forums or by informing one of the officers. - Be able to transfer to Area52 - USA - Raiding Experience - Appropriate Gear Level - An obsession with improving your character ====Current Needs==== We require minimum of ilvl 715+ with ring. ... Our recruitment officers can be reached at myself: Vortmos#11577 Co-GM/raid leader: Terp#1225 GM : April#1146 Good luck. Vortmos2
5d 6d 6d 6d 6d Jul 19 Jul 18
Enhance Shaman(+1) looking for raiding guild Hey guys, I raided regularly during WOTLK from start to finish but haven't been in a competitive guild since (school - turned into a casual LFG raider). I have played a Shaman from Vanilla to now, have experience with every single spec & I am willing to offspec at a moments notice if it helps progression. I don't have any mythic raids finished as I did not raid with a guild, but I definitely play at the level to progress on mythics. I am the type of raider to be on time, not miss raids, and put effort into finishing content as well as knowing the ins and outs of every fight as well my class - you can expect me to regularly perform above average at my class, offspecs included. Although I played wow casually the last 6 or so years, I do have competitive gaming experience as I captained a Dota 2 team for a couple years, competing in tournaments, so I know what it takes to progress. What I would like from a guild: - Friendly attitude - Drive to progress into mythics - Experience What I offer: - Friendly player - Willingness to help others improve - Loyalty - Veterancy SIDE NOTE: I have a friend that may wish to join with me. He is 5/13 Mythic, experienced, & would likely be playing a Demon Hunter. I've known him for years and he is someone you can depend on to do good dps & contribute greatly to whichever guild he is in. As a bonus, his brother is in a top 200 guild also playing Demon Hunter, so he has a great resource available at all times. Broxifang2
Jul 18 Jul 18
[A] 8/8 Gold CM Carries 750k & HFC/6.1 + Misc FEEDBACK THREAD http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/13181878184 2,868 Gold Challenge Mode clears and counting, check my armory below! *ask about the slots available very early / very late Sunday and Monday. Aerie Peak / Lightbringer / Sargeras / Garona @750k Every other realm @1M PRE-PATCH WILL BE LANDING JULY 19TH, PLEASE BE SURE TO CONTACT US QUICKLY! SUBSTANTIAL OFFERS ARE OPEN FOR THE VERY LAST SLOTS WE HAVE OPEN. MAKE AN OFFER FOR A SLOT THAT YOU WANT, IF NOBODY WANTS TO COMPETE/OUTBID FOR IT, YOU GRAB IT. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/20176410/the-legion-pre-expansion-patch-arrives-july-19-7-15-2016 Our group of players GUARANTEE a clean and quick 8 of 8 gold challenge mode carry for any class or spec. We are willing to accept gold from multiple realms and especially Aerie Peak, just ask! I no longer do partial runs. I have much too many buyers all wanting an 8/8 sale, and with the amount of headache with finding another person who needs the same one (since we are able to take two buyers at a time) it has just become too much of a hassle. Our line up consists of experienced mythic raiders that are multi-9/9 and 8/8 on many different classes, the current pool of players we use for selling these runs include: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/aerie-peak/Ruinlol/advanced http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sargeras/Dinkasaurus/advanced http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/aerie-peak/Nhi/advanced The rewards of obtaining gold in all 8 challenge mode dungeons include: Title: Name, The Indomitable Mount: ... Weapon Transmogs: ... MMOchampion video of the weapon animations, Challenger Savina also displays the weapon in her inventory if you want to see what they look like on your character. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYvvB1CB7GQ Achievements: 360 points Requirements: Must have mumble installed with working headphones/speakers. At least 3 hours of uninterrupted time in order to complete all 8 challenges back to back. Payments: The gold must be paid upfront on Aerie Peak, 750k total before we begin. Scheduling: Contact Retromen#1227 for scheduling. He will schedule a date and time that works best for you. Operating hours: *4th Run Added Friday: 12:00 PM PST - 12:00 AM PST Saturday: 12:00 PM PST - 12:00 AM PST Sunday: 12:00 PM PST - 12:00 AM PST Contacting Me: Retromen#1227 http://imgur.com/a/i1EHP This forum post. Ingame Mail. Highmaul Sales ... Blackrock Foundry Sales ... Hellfire Citadel Sales ... ... Misc Sales Mythic 8/8 Dungeons @50k Mythic dungeon sales are targeted to fresh level 100's in greens who could use the gear (685/725wf) more than the achievements, and are priced as such. Deathwatch Hatchling +Blacksteel Battleboar @50k [Must join guild & hit exalted to buy the above items] The runs are sold with ALL available gear dropping going to the buyer, for their primary spec unless otherwise stated. We always have people available to clear HFC/BRF, we'll attempt to work around your schedule to help you get it done quickly. Want to employ my tanking/dps/leading services for your challenge mode group? Have any questions about challenge modes/sales? Don't hesitate to contact me. For any questions regarding raid sales done by <Easy> feel free to ask. Ruinlol41
Jul 17 Jul 17 Jul 17 Jul 16 Jul 16 Jul 15 Jul 14 Jul 14 Jul 12
<Kinsmen> 7/13M Recruiting Kinsmen of Aerie Peak is recruiting for 20 man mythic Warlords of Draenor raiding and into Legion! About us: Kinsmen was created on February 1, 2006 originally on the server Kael'thas. We have recently migrated to Aerie Peak in preparation for Legion and will be pursuing Mythic raiding. We value our time and make every attempt possible to ensure our in game time is spent wisely. Our guild consists of players who do not want to commit to the time-intensive raid schedules of "hardcore” guilds. We are not pushing for realm firsts but we do strive to get the most done while the content is current. Raid Schedule: Tues/Thurs from 7-10pm Central = 5-8pm Pacific(server) time. This is subject to adjustments due to new server and the current team rebuilding process. Loot: Handled via personal loot for Heroics and loot council for Mythic bosses and any key items. (Raid team benefit)>(personal gain) is the general rule. Applicant Expectations: Good understanding of game mechanics, maturity, decent command of the English language, and a lack of douchebaggery. Workable and geared offset for any role will be helpful. We are looking for decent players that also enjoying their time online without being jerks to others. We are just as likely to cut a trial for social reasons as we would for poor play. Drama queens need not apply. Our Hellfire Citadel progression: 7/13M http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/aerie-peak/Kinsmen http://kinsmen.enjin.com Currently Recruiting: DPS – Warlock & Mage preferred. (Looking to fill 3-4 full time spots) Exceptional applicants will always be considered. Bonus points for folks with geared offsets. Contacts: Altar bnet: hami76#1782 Chi bnet: Bubbles#1260 Kam bnet: boombeef#1777 Additional notes and why you should consider Kinsmen: We had stopped raiding as a guild on Kael’thas many months ago after hitting the Mythic Gorefiend wall and small server recruiting issues couldn’t stop the attrition that followed caused by the attendance boss. We have since re-ignited our raid squad after moving the guild from its 9 year old home on K’T to Aerie Peak. We have picked up where we left off and are currently looking to shore up the raid team with a few more good people. If you are in similar shoes and have lower levels completed and want to earn the last few kills on the upper levels of HFC join us! We need just a few good people to shore up our team. As for myself, I am the raid leader and I do have 13/13 M.HFC experience. I am confident we will get a lot accomplished in the next few weeks while killing digital pixels in Kinsmen style. While other groups are in a holding pattern unsure of what to do in Legion, we are positively determined to re-build our team now with an eye on the future. We will hit the ground running when Legion drops. If you want to as well, come with us. Kams1
Jul 10 Jul 8 Jul 8 Jul 5 Jul 5 Jul 5
Archimonde sales Hello everyone, We are a group of friends looking for a few more mythic geared players to join our heroic Hellfire Citadel Archimonde carry group. We’d like to see people who are 735+ item level (MUST do 110k dps, or 80k+ or 100k+ hps healing depending if we are three healing or two healing) and are interested in making some gold or are just bored to help us sell heroic Archimonde kills to those who wish to buy them. As a carrier in our group you are, of course, welcome to bring one carry along for yourself after you trial one run for us to see if you get a core spot. When you bring a carry along to the group, please be aware that they must be moved to group 5 or 6 and you must always check with Sunstep or Kels after inviting the carry to the group, just so we can keep track of which carry belongs to you. Please note that we usually do these runs every day in the afternoon (2pm or 8pm+ PST), concluding in the late evening (depending on how many carriers we have online.) -Updated 7/3/2016 We are currently looking for the following classes / specializations: • Tank: Off tank, all classes (However, Death Knights/Monks are preferred.) • DPS: At this time, we are welcoming those who can play their class extraordinarily to fill these roles. (We would love more Mages, Rogues, Hunters, Warlocks, and Boomkins.) (Be able to consistently do 110k+ DPS.) Upon being accepted into our group, you must be willing to partake in a trial run, just to make sure that we are happy with your performance. Please note, during the trial, you will not be able to bring a carry. If you have any questions regarding this, please add my battletag: Sunstep#1113 and I’d be more than happy to have a chat to you. Thanks Water0
Jul 4 Jul 1
Molten core swim team is looking for new ppl Hi i am Altrixis in game but my name is Joe, and i am the recruiting officer for Pryapism. Molten Core Swim Team is a laid back guild. We have fun when we are not raiding, and are willing to help gear you if you are willing to put the time in. When it comes to our raid team we try to be as professorial as possible. With Legion just around the corner and all. We are trying to boost our numbers up with casual, and progression raiders. pvp oriented players, and players just wanting a guild that has a great atmosphere. We are looking for anyone that wants to contribute to the guild and make it like a second family. What you can expect from our guild is as follows. Someone always on to help. Friendly atmosphere. Casual, and progression players. We supply mats to our raid team. Accept low lvl players looking for a guild. Family oriented. Family>wow is my motto. What we want to expect FROM you Be dedicated to the guild Help farm mats for enchants,gear, and food. Make raid times if you decide to raid with us. Do your research for your class and spec. Help out with mythic Dungeons, and just anything else. Be on time and ready to go. Please in your off time work on bettering yourself in every way. 8:30-11:30 pm PST Days are Friday and Saturday. Please logon about 15 mins early so we can see what we have for a good comp before we start pulling trash. Also when we are doing trash you can talk in TS, but when it comes to boss fights please keep Team Speak clear for the officers to call stuff out and explain the fight. That about does it. Please feel free to add my battle.net tag for Real ID for more info. It's JosephPotter#1675 Altrixis1
Jun 30 Jun 30 Jun 29 Jun 28 Jun 28
7/13M Agony Recruiting Cutting Edge Team About us: Formed on February 3, 2013. We have been a successful raiding guild ever since our first team was created. Our officers have been raiding together since Wrath of the Lich King. Some of our players have been raiding since Molten Core and TBC. <Agony> is a progression oriented guild Under 9/13M Leadership, that is currently pushing Mythic modes. Our raiders are experienced, some of which raided together back in TBC and Vanilla. We are always open for recruitment, if you would like to check if any positions are available, or would like to submit an application, please visit the application page on our website. This will give you a good idea of what Agony is all about.If you are looking for a relaxed and positive raid environment with a focus to push high end content then this is the guild for you. Do you want to be the missing piece to the puzzle and progress while still having fun? If so, keep reading and see if this is a fit for you. Loot System: We use RC Loot Council which is considered off of: Attendance, BIS, Upgrade Amount and Loot History. =====Who We Want===== Since we are reforming and building for the expansion now is a great time to get in on the ground floor and clear content with us, while prepping for the new expansion. This are some key traits that we are looking for Someone who understands that 3 nights a week raiding means that you need to bring your A game each and every night The ability to preform under pressure. Extensive class knowledge of your class. (IE : Alpha/beta testing, keeping up with theory crafting, properly gemmed/enchanted) A computer that can handle 20-30 man raiding, and the ability to communicate via Voice when needed. Tough skin. While a lot of us have raided in some of the best US guilds out there over the years, you maybe criticized , and sometimes it may not come off that great in the heat of the moment. Raid Times: Tuesday: 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM (PST) 9:30-12:30 EST Wednesday: 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM (PST) 9:30-12:30 EST Thursday: 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM (PST) 9:30-12:30 EST =====Recruitment Needs===== DPS: Death Knight - High Warlock - High Mage - High Rogue - High Monk - High Hunter- High Website: http://agony-stormrage.enjin.com/ Contact Us: Divinedpala#1802 Guild Master/ Raid Leader Honeycrisp#1965 Officer/Assit Raidleader Bic#11211 Officer/Recruitment Vìndictive0
Jun 27 Jun 27 Jun 26
Valorous is recruiting! 12/13 Heroic Valorous- Aerie Peak, Alliance, (PvE Server, PST) Raid Times: Monday/Tuesday/Thursday - 10:00 PM to 1:00 AM EST (7:00 PM to 10:00 PM PST) Valorous is a brand new guild and we are looking to build a solid raid team for Legion. We are a guild with a passion for raiding on a more hardcore level, but still have fun and enjoy the game. Attendance: 90% attendance is required once you reach core raider, 100% attendance is required for trials. As for the Legendary Ring, you should be at least on the 715 Ring, actively working towards Tomes. All raiders will be provided with - Repairs - Flasks - Potions - Food - Runes Recruitment: Open recruitment. If you have a passion for raiding, are looking to raid on a semi-hardcore level, get progression before nerf, get achievements, and be on a team that isn't just your raid team, but a group of friends you can talk to, daily with, heroic with, and just all around have fun with, then join us. Progression - 12/13 Heroic HFC Guild Atmosphere: - We consider this guild to be a group of friends; we're more than just raiders in a raid team, we enjoy socializing outside of raid, being active, and helpful to other members. - We are an adult guild, adult jokes may be made, however harassment will not be tolerated. - Our loot system is Loot Council, done right, and zero favoritism. Expecations - Knowledge of class - Stay up to date with class changes, and have thorough knowlege of how your class works - Knowledge of fights BEFORE raid time - Voice Communication (We use Discord) - Self-Motivation - Attendance (In raid and out of raid, if you're a raider that just logs in to raid, and immediately logs out once raid is over, this won't be the guild for you) - Communication (Have a voice, share your opinions!) - Open to criticism Contact: Guild Leader Intrenity (Disc Priest) - Litaph#1526 Officers Gavroel (Pally Tank) - ArchonGabe#1175 Shnuggles - (Arcane Mage) Shnuggles#1666 Shnuggles1
Jun 25 Jun 24 Jun 24 Jun 24 Jun 24 Jun 24 Jun 19 Jun 19
Molten core swim team is looking for new ppl Hi i am Altrixis in game but my name is Joe, and i am the recruiting officer for Pryapism. Molten Core Swim Team is a laid back guild. We have fun when we are not raiding, and are willing to help gear you if you are willing to put the time in. When it comes to our raid team we try to be as professorial as possible. With Legion just around the corner and all. We are trying to boost our numbers up with casual, and progression raiders. pvp oriented players, and players just wanting a guild that has a great atmosphere. We are looking for anyone that wants to contribute to the guild and make it like a second family. What you can expect from our guild is as follows. Someone always on to help. Friendly atmosphere. Casual, and progression players. We supply mats to our raid team. Accept low lvl players looking for a guild. Family oriented. Family>wow is my motto. What we want to expect FROM you Be dedicated to the guild Help farm mats for enchants,gear, and food. Make raid times if you decide to raid with us. Do your research for your class and spec. Help out with mythic Dungeons, and just anything else. Be on time and ready to go. Please in your off time work on bettering yourself in every way. 8:30-11:30 pm PST Days are Friday and Saturday. Please logon about 15 mins early so we can see what we have for a good comp before we start pulling trash. Also when we are doing trash you can talk in TS, but when it comes to boss fights please keep Team Speak clear for the officers to call stuff out and explain the fight. That about does it. Please feel free to add my battle.net tag for Real ID for more info. It's JosephPotter#1675 Altrixis4
Jun 19 Jun 14