Aerie Peak

Nov 11, 2014 Clever Meme Reference is back! (Cat comic) Hello Aerie Peak! It's been too long. Clever Meme Reference is back in action! For those that have been here for years, you might remember us as one of the only 25 man guilds on the server along with Alone, Uprising, and My Other Mount is Tauren. For those who have transferred here such as all the Convert to Raid guilds, welcome to Aerie Peak and hello! We are the guild that typically raids weekends and keeps a light schedule while trying to keep up with Alone, but always ending up 2nd. Apparently much has changed since our leave of absence, Uprising has since moved, Convert to Raid has come here, Insanity has moved here, welcome to you guys, Invictus is.....still here? I really don't know, I haven't seen any of them since being back. Hopefully the cat comic below draws out a wild Chaingirl. To cut to the chase, CMR is happy to be back on this wonderful server and looking forward to reminiscing with old friends and meeting the new guilds who have since moved here. If you don't know anything about us, we kill bosses, and hovered around 2nd-3rd on the server. Which means, Insanity, we're coming to reclaim our rightful spot as Alone's competition on the server ;) P.S. These forums do not have the life they used to, let's change that. I will be doing my best to post cat comics (in true CMR fashion) as I did before to keep up with the server happenings. In closing, glad to be back, and if you see the <Clever Meme Reference> tag, feel free to say hello, or catch up if you knew us years ago! Goodluck to all guilds in the coming expansion! Please enjoy the following cat comic of what CMR has been up to since leaving. http://imgur.com/lIWkPuHLauxx0 Nov 11, 2014
Nov 11, 2014 Illidans Bane (Level 70 Content) Illidans Bane is starting recruitment to do BC content at level 70. We'd like to start adding members to start doing this content. Our guild is alliance based on the Aerie Peak server. Our goal is to recapture some of the good old days while still it being semi-challenging. We plan on starting to do content in a few weeks. Reply here or in game to Eruulus for more information or for invite to guild. Thank you!Eruulus0 Nov 11, 2014
Nov 11, 2014 LF weekend raid guild LF a guild for the new xpac. Be nice to have mates to do 5 mans and raids with for the new content. Mostly active on weekends but play some during the weeknights. I am looking for older crowd to hang out with. Can change factions if cant find a horde guild that is compatible with my play style/times. Prefer to play hunter, but do have other 90s.Toaqa1 Nov 11, 2014
Nov 11, 2014 LF Guild just transferred back from oceanic realm Frostmourne to due to lag after server switch. Was a hardcore raider with a few server firsts under belt. This was my first realm i began playing wow on. Back in the Argonauts, Iron Brotherhood, Relentless, EoE days. Although im going to play casual im LF a Mythic raiding guild, just in case my work schedule changes and i can raid again. Armory is messed up after server transfer from Frostmourne. Was in guild Ultimate on Frostmourne server. ThanksMôrtis4 Nov 11, 2014
Nov 10, 2014 <Insanity> Selling Mythic/Heroic SoO Hello and Salutations, Heroic Garrosh is 10k Full Heroic Clear is 20k 10k per Mythic Boss 80k Mythic Garrosh 150k Mythic Garrosh + Mount Thank you so much for your time.Hellgoddess70 Nov 10, 2014
Nov 9, 2014 WTS Bags I am wanting to sell frost weave bags an Embersilk bags in bulk sets of 4 for alts or 7 for upgradeing bank slots. If u want to buy any add me an let me know deathdragon#1280 Frostweave Bags 4=550g 7=800g Embersilk Bags 4=1200g 7=2000gBoomlaboomla0 Nov 9, 2014
Nov 8, 2014 WTS Defias Rapier I've also got the blackened defias belt. Shoot me an offerIbmonkeyboy0 Nov 8, 2014
Nov 8, 2014 581 RDPS 12/14 Mythic exp LF raiding Hello everyone. Im a 581 eley sham who is looking for a late night raiding group. It has to be a group that raids 11pm or later central time. I have 12/14 mythic exp and im looking for a core spot. Weather its on team 1 or 2 idc just want to raid. I can raid any days just has to be late at night. Im more then willing to faction/realm change if need be if we think its going to be a solid fit. If your at all interested or have any questions add Samoa#1592. Thanks and happy raiding.Æda1 Nov 8, 2014
Nov 7, 2014 ✯ WTS Mythic/Heroic Soo runs & Garrosh kills✯ PLEASE ADD ME TO BTAG WORKHORSE#1499 Maybe you want that shiny Kor'kron Juggernaut mount from garrosh or the 582 Heirloom? I have you covered on both Alliance or horde! There are different options/packages available. Each package comes with any loot dropped for your class, and lot's of achievements as well. We currently take gold for these runs, but other forms of payment can be taken, such as being our slave in game. Prices negotiable Add Workhorse#1499 Mythic Siege of Orgrimmar Packages: REMINDER: EACH PACKAGE COMES WITH ALL GEAR FOR YOUR CLASS/SPEC. Warforged loot is reserved for raiders first.. All Mythic runs are completed on 20 man All normal runs are 10-30 man depending on availability. 14/14 run WITH Mount: 400k 14/14 run NO MOUNT: 275k Kor'kron Juggernaut Mount Only -200 Heroic Runs 14/14 80k GARROSH kill only: 5k Gold can be taken on the following servers: Stormreaver Horde Blackhand Alliance Turalyon Alliance Aerie Peak Alliance Doomhammer AllianceBigfangs1 Nov 7, 2014
Nov 7, 2014 <Alliance Guard> Looking for raiding members! Hello all, let me introduce myself, I am morsus! I am the team designer for the guild Alliance Guard, and one of our main raiders atm too =) We are currently recruiting for people to join our new team for WoD (hoping to go mythic). The main point of our team is to just have fun and get gear together, but we would like to try to progress as fast as possible. Our current raid nights: Friday/Saturday, 8-11pm EST (5-8PST). Some nights during serious progression we may extend the night based on the groups acceptance. Please be willing to PM me in game, or add me on Btag. People with more current raid experience will be more likely to be accepted. Thanks, - MorsusMorsus1 Nov 7, 2014
Nov 7, 2014 <Forsaken Angels> looking for Mythic raiders Looking for more raiders to fill out our Mythic Team, need 2 heals, and 7 dps for full group. Needs: Healers (Monk, Pally, Priest Holy or Disc Melee dps ( Shammy, Death Knights, Monks,Rogue) Ranged dps( Hunter, ) Could also use healers with DPS O/S Raid Times: Thursday: 4-630pm PST Friday: 530-8pm PST We run mumble and will be using need/greed loot system Màkinrain#1305 (the a is 0224) MàkinrainMàkinrain0 Nov 7, 2014
Nov 6, 2014 darkmoon faire item currently lootable by 90s Morning/Afternoon, I'm probably the last person who knew about this but I wanted to throw it out there. There's 4 lvl 100 mobs (fel elves I think?) in a small cave under water in the northeast corner of darkmoon isle. The reason this is important right now is that you can kill them and loot the quest item ring of promises. This quest item can be turned in (at lvl 100 next month) for a toy at the darkmoon faire that turns you into a fel elf. Highly recommend if you have the time to go down into the cave and kill one of the fel elves for your quest item. The fel elves have about 800k, can mind control and the can hit a ungeared lvl 90 fairly hard. The group I was in had 1 lock, 2 healers, and 1 dps warrior. The mob aggro mostly bouncing around between the hunter & lock pet. Hope this helps anyone reading so they can save themselves a bit of time to focus more on WoD content! wowhead link attached for folks to find information on the quest item and location of cave for the mobs. http://www.wowhead.com/quest=36477Usha0 Nov 6, 2014
Nov 6, 2014 Coming to Alliance for WoD Found my home, thank youHolysheets1 Nov 6, 2014
Nov 5, 2014 We need you for WOD heroic and mythic raids THREE PERCENTER is looking to recruit more raiders for WOD. We are a weekend raiding guild with raids on Friday and Saturdays at 430 pm server and cleanups on Mondays. We have 4 raid teams currently and are wanting to build as many teams as we can. About US- We are a raiding guild with a lot of our members coming from a military back ground. We are the most active guild on the server with most of our 800 members being level 90. We are looking to recruit all roles and classes for WOD but we will not hold your hand, when we raid you need to be on time and have everything you need for the night. We have a 100 person team speak and repairs for all. WE have members that are 14/14 mythic and we always raid old and new content. If you are interested in the guild add me coltsfan316#1541 or whisper armyssg in gameArmyssg0 Nov 5, 2014
Nov 5, 2014 Selling guild Looking to sell my guild. Send in-game mail or whisper me if I'm online. Taking reasonable offers. 0 members 7 Bank tabs(Empty) 1280 Achievements.(Include. pheonix mount, etc..) Guild name <North Wind>Endingtrades0 Nov 5, 2014
Nov 4, 2014 <A> LFM dps for WoD mythic S-M-T The slate is about to be wiped clean. Our group is looking for more DPS to join us in gearing up Heroic while we establish a 20 player team, and then to progress on Mythic content. You don't need to be in guild to raid because we really just want consistency over anything else. At the moment we raid Sun and Tues 6:30-8:30 server and Mon 5-8:30 server.Orah0 Nov 4, 2014
Nov 4, 2014 LF work professionals guild MM hunter LF raiding guild that raid schedules are during weekdays at nights starting 9:00 PM. Good and returning playerUnglobasterd0 Nov 4, 2014
Nov 4, 2014 Darkness Within - Aerie Peak <Darkness Within> on Aerie Peak is recruiting for its last few remaining core positions for both its late night and weekend teams. Server times are US Pacific: Monday - Thursday 10:00PM - 1:00AM Invites are at 9:30PM Saturday - Monday 5:00PM - 8:00PM Invites are at 4:45PM For those who are a little rusty after some time away or just getting back into raiding we will be offering Heroic raid teams at the same time as our Mythic raid teams. So grab your friends because we like your friends too, and head on over to d-w.guildlaunch.com to fill out an application or talk to Durly on Aerie Peak today. Durlock#2850 - Recruitment CoordinatorDurly0 Nov 4, 2014
Nov 4, 2014 Darkness Within - Aerie Peak <Darkness Within> on Aerie Peak is recruiting for its last few remaining core positions for both its late night and weekend teams. Monday - Thursday 10:00PM - 1:00AM Invites are at 9:30PM Saturday - Monday 5:00PM - 8:00PM Invites are at 4:45PM For those who are a little rusty after some time away or just getting back into raiding we will be offering Heroic raid teams at the same time as our Mythic raid teams. So grab your friends because we like your friends too, and head on over to d-w.guildlaunch.com to fill out an application or talk to Durly on Aerie Peak today. Durlock#2850 - Recruitment CoordinatorDurly0 Nov 4, 2014
Nov 4, 2014 [A] Darkness Within 11/14H Late Night Raiding In anticipation of mythic raiding [A]< Darkness Within>’s late night raid team 11/14 (H) is currently recruiting 1 tank, 2 healers and DPS of all kinds for Warlords of Draenor. Currently we are running one late night 10 man; however, we are looking for people to become kith and kin for mythic raiding. With a new expansion people change mains so at this stage anything is open. We are interested in the player more so than the toon. And yes, Virginia, your friends are welcome too! Darkness Within was founded in 2008 on the US Kirin Tor server: now on US Aerie Peak server as of May 2014. Late Night teams raid Monday through Thursday from 10:00PM until 1:00 am (PST). Our group thrives on cooperation and competition, while working towards common goals. You must be 18 or older. To read about us, APPLY directly or see additional raids and times http://d-w.guildlaunch.com/ Contact Information: Greymatter - Weekday Raid Leader 1/14 (H) (Greymatter#1883) Quarky - Weekend Raid Leader 10/14(H) (Quarky#1867) Alexiya - Officer (Lizzy#1552) Durly - Recruitment/Late Night Raid Leader 11/14(H) (Durlock#2850) Setlo - GM (Setlo#1250) We look forward to hearing from you.Shifthappëns15 Nov 4, 2014
Nov 4, 2014 Dismount Whenever we enter a structure, we automatically dismount. That's great. Picture 4 big dragons in a tent. But whenever we use a mailbox or talk to a quest giver, many players stay mounted and cover the mailbox or the quest giver. That is majorly annoying. Would it be possible to program automatic dismounting for those two things?Myrriah0 Nov 4, 2014
Nov 3, 2014 Three percenter recruiting for WOD THREE PERCENTER is looking to recruit more raiders for WOD. We are a weekend raiding guild with raids on Friday and Saturdays at 430 pm server and cleanups on Mondays. We have 4 raid teams currently and are wanting to build as many teams as we can. About US- We are a raiding guild with a lot of our members coming from a military back ground. We are the most active guild on the server with most of our 800 members being level 90. We are looking to recruit all roles and classes for WOD but we will not hold your hand, when we raid you need to be on time and have everything you need for the night. We have a 100 person team speak and repairs for all. WE have members that are 14/14 mythic and we always raid old and new content. If you are interested in the guild add me coltsfan316#1541 or whisper armyssg in gameArmyssg0 Nov 3, 2014
Nov 3, 2014 [A] Darkmoon After Hours is recruiting! Hey, Aerie Peak. <Darkmoon After Hours> is now recruiting. We're a guild that began with a few friends coming together to make a home for one another on Aerie Peak. We are starting to shape up for WoD and we'd like you to join us. <Darkmoon After Hours> is currently too new to be raiding guild only, but we hope with your help to shape up in time for Warlords. The leadership is comprised of all raiding vets from back in the day who have returned for Warlords, and we are going to carry that experience forward with a solid 10-20 man raid group. We currently have a main tank, healer, and a solid DPS that have shown interest so far. Postions Desired for main raid group: 1 Core Tank 2 Swing Tanks (W/ DPS OS) ANY Healers ALL DPS. ------------- I will be leading the charge on either my Warrior or my Paladin come WOD We are also accepting any and all people for casual/level status, so if you're just looking for a good time feel free to contact us for an invite. Friends, Family, and alts are all welcome. We may be small, but we will be mighty.Ophalim3 Nov 3, 2014
Nov 3, 2014 LF Mythic Raiding Guild ~10pm-2am PST My friend and I, are looking for Mythic level guild raiding AROUND 10pm-2am. We would like to find a guild that raids more then two days, and preferably four days a week. We are not looking for a casual guild, nor a social guild. We are both top tier players that top meters, but more importantly we can easily, and successfully engage in any mechanic wow has to offer. We both appreciate order, and enjoy intense progression raiding. We bring- Quality play Readied Characters (food/pots at entrance) Knowledge of the fight (We are both from the internet) Knowledge of our/most classes Comedy Very High Attendance (100%) What we want- Long Term Guild Stability A guild looking to compete for server/world kill rate (not necessarily required to have earned one) Time Bracket between the hours of 930pm and 3am (PST) My friend is playing a hunter for WOD, While I am still undecided and skilled with many characters. I have a particular interest in; Priest(All Specs) Druid(Resto) Rogue(All Specs) DK(All Specs) Please Reply here or on Skype Jayfender01, I will be actively searching for a guild in the mean time. Spectacularo, "Specs”Spectacularo1 Nov 3, 2014
Nov 2, 2014 The Outreach Program (A) We're a small casual family friendly guild looking to expand for WoD. Open to everyone. No class or spec restrictions. We're looking at raiding Thursdays/Fridays 7-915pm server time.Algorithm0 Nov 2, 2014
Nov 1, 2014 [guild recruitment] LFM for WoD Raiding Wayward Enforcers Need every role Raid times would be 12-3 pm PST Wednesday and Thursday. Add Tizzel#1983 for any more details or questionsBonejett0 Nov 1, 2014
Nov 1, 2014 [Guild Recruiting] Word II LF Raiders We usually raid in the middle of the week (Tues/Wed/Thurs) starting around 8:30pm eastern time. This may be subject to change, but as of now those are the dedicated times. We are looking to complete all content (up to Mythic) in the WoD expansion, so if you want to do high tier content consistently you'll find our guild to be accommodating for that. We'll try anyone out, and we get along with most people so if you're looking for a guild who takes raiding seriously then let us know. Currently accepting all classes.Vanhorn0 Nov 1, 2014
Nov 1, 2014 Looking for a buddy to level with! Hello! I'm just looking for someone to play with. I want to start checking out other classes but I don't want to level another character by myself. It's way to lonely always playing alone. I just hit level 90 not long ago and yes I am happy with end game but I see other classes and want to check them out. I'm always on so time isn't an issue with me and I am an extremely patient person. When I say leveling with someone I mean I won't play that character unless it's going to be playing with you!! If you're new to the game I'll share what I know. If you're a veteran then I'd love to learn from you! If you're looking for a buddy to play with at whatever pace then add me!! I just want a nice individual that I can enjoy playing this game with c: Battletag: Kitsune#1605Alinaria4 Nov 1, 2014
Oct 30, 2014 Group of raiders LF WoD Mythic Raiding Greetings Aerie Peak! We're looking for a HM guild looking to recruit a package of tight knit raiders for Mythic content. We're a theorycrafting, resourceful, social, and professional group of people. With WoD coming up we're trying to find a 10 man guild looking to transition to 20 or a 25 man guild looking to bolster their ranks. We moved from a semi-quiet, very low pop, RP server that has allowed us to become close friends for years to Aerie Peak a couple months ago.We aren't asking for a guaranteed spot for everyone, but this is a package deal. Take all of us and give us a fair shot at a raid spot, or none at all. All members coming know their class/role inside and out and know other classes/roles from alt playing. We adapt well, take direction well, are over 18, and own up to our mistakes in raids. Currently interested in joining are: 582 Aff/Destro/demo Lock 586 Balance/everything Druid (he plays 2 off specs for us each week) 584 MM/BM/Surv hunter 581 Disc/Shadow priest (Preferring to switch to a mage for WoD) 584 Prot/ret 584 BM/MM hunter Raid times we are available are 6:00pm to 9:00pm PST, days tbd, we have a certain degree of flexibility, but because of different time zones not much. We may have 1 or 2 more, that will be figured out when we find a new home. If we may have a good home with you or have any questions please let me know! you can find me in game on Aeire Peak on Tumblepop, Shura#1198, or Staghoff#1913Bdonkadonk3 Oct 30, 2014
Oct 30, 2014 581 Resto Druid LF Mythic Raid Team Hello all! I am looking for a raid team to raid the rest of 6.0 and continue on to WoD with. I am ideally looking to raid around 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM PDT (11:00 PM - 2:00 AM EDT). I also would prefer to join a guild with similar to my progression pre-patch (11/14M), though I will consider others as well, so please feel to post. Here is a healing log of mine pre-patch. http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/xbAZv8t9MVYBzhgX#fight=18&type=healing Here is my WoWProgress. http://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/stormrage/Druidens Please contact me in this thread or via battle tag. Gamekingfaiz#1877 I will be most readily checking this thread, so please post here in case I'm not logged in. Thank you, DruidensDruidens0 Oct 30, 2014
Oct 28, 2014 [A] Shrekt Guild Recruitment Hello friends! Shrekt is a newly formed guild looking for dedicated raiding team members. We will raid 7pm-11pm Server time, Tuesday-Thursday and clean-up on Monday. Our leaders have AOTC achieve and are willing to help newer players. Shrekt will be farming WoD heroics/challenge modes ASAP. Message Xto, Extenzze, Enzzytebob, or Dotzthatheal for an invite. Hope to see you in our ranks!Xto2 Oct 28, 2014
Oct 28, 2014 Connected realms i am having a terrible time trying to find out which realms are connected to aerie peak...Schaefer1 Oct 28, 2014
Oct 28, 2014 Selling H Garrosh kills until WoD starts! A few of us from Alone decided to start selling heroic (previously normal mode - not mythic) Garrosh kills for those looking to get their BoA weapons before WoD starts for leveling. Your first kill on heroic gives you a guaranteed BoA for your loot specialization. Message/mail Executus/Baelrah/Pryze in game if you're interested! We'll most likely be doing this for the rest of 6.0.Executus6 Oct 28, 2014
Oct 27, 2014 <Darkness Within> Core Slots Available <Darkness Within> is recruiting for its last few remaining core positions for both its late night and weekend teams. Monday - Thursday 10:00PM - 1:00AM Invites are at 9:30PM Saturday - Monday 5:00PM - 8:00PM Invites are at 4:45PM For those who are a little rusty after some time away or just getting back into raiding we will be offering Heroic raid teams at the same time as our Mythic raid teams. So grab your friends because we like your friends too, and head on over to d-w.guildlaunch.com to fill out an application or speak with me directly in game today.Durly1 Oct 27, 2014
Oct 26, 2014 Looking For Active Pve Horde Guild My main toons are currently horde on Stormreaver, and I would be willing to move 5 of them here for this kind of guild. Am looking for an enjoyable PVE guild to raid in WoD, Heroic and Mythic progression, Tues/wed/Thurs. Interested in 20 man and above raids as I like a larger group that works together well. Would like a guild that is large enough where guildies do old content, SoO, ToT, Cata achieves, and still doing some SoO heroics and Mythic. I’m not looking for a guild where there is so little raiding activity that I have to end up in pugs. Most of them are no better than LFR and are a nightmare.   A mature adult atmosphere would be nice, with little drama, and respectful of other guildies, where we have each other’s back. I've been in some great raids with exceptional raid leads, and I've also been in raids with raid leaders who have been elitist pompous asses. A good raid leader does not have to be the latter. I’m not interested in hardcore, and realm first raiding.  Would like to call this guild my home to make friends, and enjoy the game with. I’m respectful of other guildies space, and I understand that when someone is on a grind, they aren't as social. I get that way as well and am quiet when I’m focused on something. Otherwise it’s also nice to relax occasionally and be social. My chars are all geared level 90's except my banker toons. Am 8/14 Mythic SoO  Thank you for your time.   Nightazure Btag night#1482Nightazure1 Oct 26, 2014
Oct 24, 2014 WTB Profession kits Please pst me in game if u have any profession kits for sale, full profession kits, ty.Biggz0 Oct 24, 2014
Oct 22, 2014 The level 20s you see at Goldshire and infron The level 20s you see at Goldshire and infront of Org are not being rude when you do see them respond to you. Majority of them are Starter Edition accounts also known as Free to play. High level players can't see what they type. They can not whisper you or invite you to group. The reason why I am posting this is because I was on my starter edition 20 Mage twink Frostbitten. A couple of 90s wanted to know what a big group of 20s was doing in front of Org and we couldn't respond to them. I don't want them to think we are being rude or mean. If you see a level 20 at these places and want to talk to them just whisper so they can respond to you. The level 20 twink community is nice and friendly. Have a good day :DResthor0 Oct 22, 2014
Oct 21, 2014 Aerie Peak Offline? Aerie Peak Offline? Did it crash?Resthor12 Oct 21, 2014
Oct 21, 2014 altoholic wont load in Aerie Peak? But loads on all other servers-anyone else having this issue? RRespell1 Oct 21, 2014
Oct 20, 2014 <Arctic>14/14H Recruiting for Mythic! ~ Raid Nights ~ Wednesday ~ 5:00PM - 9:00PM (PST) Sunday ~ 5:00PM - 9:00PM (PST) ~ About Us ~ <Arctic> was formed nearly two years ago as a small group of friends with the intent to progressively raid and defeat content. We quickly advanced through the first few tiers of MoP and finished strong as the second 10-man team on Aerie Peak to complete 14/14H in SoO (269th U.S.). We've been carefully adding skilled players to our roster and look to add even more great players to expand further into WoD. Arctic is a place where we thrive on having a friendly atmosphere, bolstered by the exceptional skill of our raiders. We pride ourselves on being extremely adept players, but also desire to learn and continue growing. We are a very active guild that runs a vast array of content and functions on a daily basis. Recruitment: Our 20-man Mythic roster is just about complete and our goal is to head into Warlords of Draenor with a strong and cohesive team. We are looking to finalize our last two roster spots for Mythic with any of the following classes: Enhancement Shaman or Frost/Unholy Death Knight. See our 'Recruit By Class' section at the top of this page to see specific and up-to-date needs for our roster. Arctic always welcomes and encourages any player who thinks they could be our missing link to apply. Apply here: www.arctic.guildlaunch.com/ For specifics on what classes we are looking at the most see our recruitment section. http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/aerie-peak/Arctic/rating.tier16_10 For any questions or comments you can contact our officers in game - Story (Profisk#1315), Fides or Sephie.Delphiki28 Oct 20, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 WTS RARE Tailoring pattern! http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/4354 Pattern: Rich purple silk shirt 50k obo 0.0.1% drop rate! PST in game or reply to post!Damnabledoom0 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 LF for a VERY casual raiding guild Hello. I am looking for a very very casual and family-friendly raiding guild for my rogue to join. Some stuff about me: I've been playing since Burning Crusade and heavily raided during Lich King and Cata. I did SOME raiding during MoP, until real life stuff happened and I generally got a little burnt out on WoW. MoP WAS a long expansion! At one point during Lich King on my old server (Shandris) I was consistently one of the top 5 rogues and I've always played my class well. I have excellent raid awareness and even lead a raid during that time. I'm not looking to lead now, however. I'm just looking for a guild I can grow with, make new friends, and raid maybe once or twice a week. If your guild does the following, I'm not interested and please do not take offense: If you use foul language or sexual innuendos often, not interested. I am a single mom with one boy and one on the way. This should be self-explanatory. If you are looking for hardcore raiders, keep looking. That's not me. If you are looking for someone who can raid more than twice a week, keep looking. That's not me. I'm not interested in trying to "prove" myself to a guild. If you are hardcore enough to threaten to kick me out of the guild because I don't get my gear fast enough, or don't pull the perfect numbers right off the bat, keep looking. Again, I'm looking for a very casual family friendly guild on Aerie Peak. I'm not interested in switching servers as most of my family plays on this server and I'd like to continue playing with them. Unfortunately, their schedules for raiding don't line up with mine.Karanina1 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 Late night player LF guild that has a decent sized active population (about 500 or more members, ideally) and is guild achievement goal-oriented and likes running both old and new content.Ulveva0 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 18, 2014 Warrior Looking for new guild for WoD (Ally) Hey what's up everyone. I've been playing on Aerie Peak since vanilla. My guild is starting to die off, guild masters stopped playing and its practically a dead guild. That being said; I play a Fury warrior and im looking for a spot in a smaller maybe even new guild for WoD. Looking for progression, being able to socialize, and have a good time while playing the game. If interested let me know via this forum post or in game.Kasinova0 Oct 18, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 [H] Fresh Guild <Capsule> LF Members Capsule is a mature guild recruiting members of all levels and classes. We are a social guild looking to create an enjoyable community dedicated towards having fun and downing both fresh and old content. After a hard day of work, or maybe you just had a long day, having a place to hang out can be kind of nice. We plan to offer a mature relaxed place for people to mingle. From leveling to raiding this guild offers it all. From time to time we may run a bit of dungeons, raiding, or PVP. Only requirement is to join our little chats over at Raidcall and be as interactive as possible. (: RULES 1. Don’t be a butthead, harmless jokes and playful teasing is okay but you are to treat your fellow guild members with the respect they deserve, that means no direct insults, and try to help out others around the same level as you. 2. We require you to be active and participate in guild runs. We understand if something IRL comes up and makes it so you can't show up, but we do expect some sort of heads up unless it's an emergency. 3. 10 days offline of any character will result in a kick due to inactivity, unless of course there is a legitimate reason behind it. If you are interested please do reply or send an in-game message to Fubarage, Moön, or Horozero. Hope to see you in-game as a fellow guild member! /cheersHorozero0 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 15, 2014 572 frost dk lf new raiding guild Hello all, I am Morsus! I am a small, Dwarf Frost DK looking for a new guild to raid with. Aerie Peak is like a home to me, and I'd really like to try and meet new people in the raiding community while also having fun at the same time. If anybody is looking to recruit for WoD or heroic/mythic SoO please write in this thread or pm me in game. The only thing that I need raid-wise is for the time to be from friday-sunday, because that's the best time for me to raid. Thanks Everyone!Eredis0 Oct 15, 2014
Oct 14, 2014 Rogue looking for guild when I transfer Hey there I looking to transfer to the server aerie-peak and I am looking for a good, active and well rounded guild to join. I am open to almost anything, pve, pvp, world events even subbing out for people who need to leave raids or rbgs early. I have never had a problem being self reliant in getting geared and making my own gold. I am usually one of those who can contribute to the guild and do not mind rerolling professions if needed. I am more of a casual player but if there is a time and date I am needed I will be there.Lolsurprise1 Oct 14, 2014
Oct 14, 2014 Does this server still have a good population Just came back to WoW after a several month absence. I ran around Stormwind and Goldshire for a while, and they were mostly deserted. Haven't checked out other cities yet, but did this server's population/active players drop while I was away? Or is it just a slow night tonight? The server list just has this server's population labeled as "new" which doesn't help at all, and is weird because it's the only server that has this label, and the "new players" (instead of just "new") label still exists.Roddicc3 Oct 14, 2014
Oct 14, 2014 [A] LF Serious Weekend Raiding Guild Title sums it up. I have been playing since Vanilla. Raided all through AQ40 / Naxx in Vanilla. Hardcore in BC all through Sunwell. Also raided Hardcore in WotLK with Insomnia - Tichondrius where we achieved World First Ulduar 4 Tower Flame Leviathan (all 4 towers up within hours of raid release). After Ulduar and midway through TotC I stopped playing for a few months and came back at the tail end of ICC where I still managed to secure a few clears. I have played very minimally during MoP...stopping just after hitting 90 and a few raids. I have recently started back up and am looking to find a guild to call home in WoD. I have played a healer as a main since Vanilla, and consider myself to be sufficient at any healing class (with the exception of Mistweaver's, which I haven't tooled around with yet). But I also can Tank or DPS equally as well. I have one of each class at 85, with a Paladin, Shaman, and Druid (my main as of now) all at 90. Enough about me. What I'm looking for: Serious raiding guild, with players that actually know how to play. I am somewhat of an elitist, but I'm laid back about it. I can tolerate people making mistakes, but said people should learn from them. I'm not perfect, nor do I claim to be. But I always come to raid prepared, raid mats, strategies, etc. But along with serious, I also want a laid back guild that likes to BS around and help each other out between raids. P.S. I have played on Tichondrius [PvP] since day one. I finally got my wife to start playing WoW, but she doesn't like the PvP aspect. So she started on Aerie Peak, and I am hoping to transfer to join her once I find a guild. With that being said, wherever I go, she will go. But she will just mess around with heroics or alt groups. If you have any questions or you're interested, you can add me Yoshiballa#1585Yoshiballa0 Oct 14, 2014