Aerie Peak

Mar 19 Selling Scarlet Boots and Chestpiece I have the rare scarlet boots and chest-piece I'm looking to sell. Found them cleaning out the bank of an old character. I can be reached through mail or taylormade#1894. Price negotiable.Ayares0 Mar 19
Mar 18 6/13 H HFC Guild Recruiting Mage/Hunt/DK Hello Everyone! We are Pryapism. A newer guild with experience players, raiding throughout the previous expansions. We are looking to recruit experienced and new raiders willing to gear and learn fast. We are currently 13/13 Normal and 6/13 Heroic HFC (on our first night of heroics). We are seeking a few Mages and Hunters for range and a dk for melee to cap out our 20. We will be pushing through heroic as fast as possible. We raid Fri-Sat 830-1130 PST. Contact me in game for more information: pjmes#1446.Shamsz0 Mar 18
Mar 17 LF raiding team 722 DK Need a team that doesnt raid Tues/Thursday Currently have another toon running on those days. Looking moreso for mythic progression but if youre just running heroics to get people geared up and mythics are close we can talk for sure. :D You can message me whenever at hÔÔt#1674Scrô1 Mar 17
Mar 16 Hpriest looking for morning raiding Title says it all, looking for a guild who raids in the morning around 9 MNTSyfis1 Mar 16
Mar 16 Off Time H Arch sales! Come grab some off time Heroic Archimonde sales from <Neonmoon> on Aerie Peak. We're offering H Arch in return for some mulah. If you're interested in grabbing the moose mount or a heroic clear in general and work 3rd shift, are out of country, or just have a really weird sleep schedule you'll be happy you found us. add akalittleman#1387 to discuss details of the price, loot rules, etc. This scheduled times we'll be running the H clears/arch kills will be from 4:00am - 7:00am Server time on Monday. For you time zone handicapped people out there here are the translations for you. 4-7am PST/PDT 6-9am CST/CDT 7-10am EST/EDT 10pm-1am AEST/AEDT 8-11pm Perth GMT -7 UTC -7Nélfy0 Mar 16
Mar 15 WTB a Void-Shrouded Satchel! Tag is Robotrip#1160 please let me know!Breakup0 Mar 15
Mar 14 Recruiting! Our guild is 13/13 heroic hfc and looking for dps! Were a close group and love having fun above all else. Were laid back but also take raiding serious. We use vent and raid Tues, Thurs and Sun from 5pm - 8pm server. Thats 8pm - 11pm est. The core group we have atm will surely be around when legion hits so join a fun team and get your spot today! Send me (officer) or Heleina (GM) an in game message/mail if your interested. Happy WoWng!Fluffyhealz0 Mar 14
Mar 14 Worggys 8/8 mythic runs I run 10+ 8/8 mythic runs a week. We are mainly looking for DPS we run them on most days. Also will be adding more real soon. Most groups end between 2 and a half to 3 hours. This depends on the dps of the group and how well they follow directions. Below are our record times for each instance we know the fastest routes of each instance as we have fully cleared 100+ 8/8 runs. Record Times Bloodmaul Slag Mines- 14 minutes 4 seconds Everbloom- 11 minutes 41 seconds Grimrail Depot - 13 minutes 39 seconds Iron Docks- 15 minutes 08 seconds Auchindoun- 13 minutes 47 seconds Skyreach- 14 minutes 32 seconds Shadowmoon Burial Grounds- 10 minutes 5 seconds Upper Blackrock Spire- 19 minutes 3 seconds Record best 8/8 run 1 hour and 54 minutes We only ask for a 680+ ilvl and can be completed easily at this ilvl these dungeons are tuned for 660+. DPS requirement is 35K. Anyone interested in coming can sign up for any of our groups at http://openraid.org/p/Deths_Events You may also add Worggy#1983 if you have any questions but most the times im online i will be running mythics so may take a few minutes for a response. before signing up read the description I am extremely strict on attendance if you unsign when the event time is happening in under then an hour, you no show or you leave group early you will be placed on ignore and not accepted again. This isnt to be hrash but for the runs to be smooth everyone showing is a must.Dethkgrip4 Mar 14
Mar 10 Does "prime time" on AP line up with PST? I'm thinking of transferring to this server because I play almost exclusively late night (after 11 p.m. EST). So I figured a server with mainly west coast players would work out better, especially for raiding and finding a guild, since prime time would hit three hours later, and my usual log on time would be 8:00 p.m. PST. But I wonder with the data centers being consolidated and AP being located in Chicago, is it still a "west coast" server? Or is it more like an east coast server with a weird server time offset these days?Rahtgut1 Mar 10
Mar 8 LF a PvP/Social guild Not really sure what the go-to PvP guilds are anymore. Last I checked, Realm First was really popular, but I haven't been guild shopping since early MoP. Any ideas?Tyndar1 Mar 8
Mar 6 Looking for a raiding guild. Resto Druid ilvl 712 Looking for a guild to raid with. Prefer later nights and/or weekendsSnoweana2 Mar 6
Mar 5 <The Alternative> 11/13 M leads LFM <The Alternative> Bleeding Hollow is LFM to complete a mythic roster to finish mythic HFC content and form a community/hardcore team for Legion. Currently, we are working on progression with a light schedule. We want you to want to be online and active.. become friends and all that jazz. My people are people who could hang out if we knew each other sincerely. Raid Times: Fri/Sat 9 pm EST to midnight What to Expect From Us: Progression. A raid every weekend, even if we have to pug COMPETENT people. Having fun and killing !@#$. Resources and theorycrafters. What We Expect: We need people to be patient and reliable. We would love for you to transfer and join the guild, but if you would rather be a filler, hey, that's fine as well. Please have RC Lootcouncil, DBM, AA and ExRT. Weakauras is always good to have as well. How To Contact Me: Megg#1385 Or in game at Xandrii-Bleeding Hollow You can post here as well. Fear not, I will read everything you have to say. There will be a brief TS/Bnet interview once you contact me. This will NOT be a measure of skill.. I just like to get to know my raiders and make sure that we are on the same page. You will show me what you've got in raid. Keep in mind, we are looking for ALL members. We will always raid, but whether or not you will make the cut will be told EVERY raid night. Do not expect to always raid, your spot will be up for grabs if you cannot cooperate fully and be patient with the team. If you work for us, we will work for you. I look forward to hearing from youXandrii0 Mar 5
Mar 5 Looking for raiding guild Snoweana, Resto Druid ilvl 715. I'm looking for a guild that starts at around 9:00pm or later. I have completed HFC up to the first boss on Mythic.Snoweana0 Mar 5
Mar 4 [A-MG] Weekday raiding! <EZ> 5/13M Ethala Zaram is on Moon Guard. We started because myself, and a few other good raiders, didn't want to leave our RP hub just to be able to raid. <Ethala Zaram> An alliance Moon Guard guild. About us: Ethala Zaram is on Moon Guard. We started because myself, and a few other good raiders, didn't want to leave our RP hub just to be able to raid. We are a very friendly group of players who enjoy having fun in and out of the game. During HM and BRF we dipped some into mythic but never really killed past the first few bosses before the next raid came out. For HFC we're gonna change it up a bit, we aim to finish it and kill Archimonde on Mythic before Legion drops. We're looking for a few more players who aim to not just have a fun time, but kill this last boss in a good amount of time. Raid Nights: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 7pm-10pm Server time (CST) What we are looking for: Ranged DPS healersTo be expected: Discord (voice chat - http://discordapp.com) Boss Mod Attendance RC loot council Exsorsus Raid ToolsLastly I do understand we're on a role playing server so I won't require anyone to server transfer if they do not want to. As long as you're willing to show up every day, wanting to kill that last boss, and are a good player. All are welcome. If there was anything I missed, contact us down below! http://ethala-zaram.shivtr.com/ Lazyboy001#1694 Mactavish#1757 Thank you for reading, hope to hear from you all soon.Magniir0 Mar 4
Mar 3 13/13M Raider LF Raiding Guild Hello guys, We had Hellfire Citadel on farm for a while one and one night clearing 13/13M on Tuesdays, from 7:30pm – 11:00pm CST, is not fun anymore. I am looking for raiding guild for my Windwalker Monk. You can armory my cute, little monk. He does have Legendary Ring which I plan to max the fastest possible and an experience of 9/13M. I main another melee dps so I should still perform at my raiding standard. I have flexibility for any days of the weeks. I have all my BiS trinkets except my class trinket. Only missing 2 Mythic tier pieces, and I have my BiS socketed Mythic polearm from Mannoroth. I do not mind progression at all. You will be guaranteed to have my very best performance. Thank you, Sky Note: You are free to contact me through my battletag: Skyfall#1891 (Willing to Faction Transfer if needed be)Votkinsk1 Mar 3
Mar 2 1 Day Friday Morning Mythic HFC X-Realm 8/13M Hi all, I'm hosting a X-Realm group Friday morning Mythic HFC run. Time: 10:00AM - 2:00PM CST Date: Every Friday! (March 4th sign-up: http://openraid.org/r/288276) Goal is to establish a solid/stable core for 1 day mythic fun Add Forever#1947 or Xel#1972 or if you have any questions. 13/13M experience raid leaders. Cheers! ...Rynthi2 Mar 2
Feb 29 (US-Hyjal) Recruiting for Mythic team Power Word Awesome is recruiting for our Mythic HFC team. We are currently 13/13 Heroic and 5/13 Mythic. We are recruiting ALLL Please fill out the form and Email it to me at carlcluck@gmail.com. Or you can message me in game. Or Ingame mail Khottan, Khotaan, Sarnus, Gröôt, Relidrapally, Ditchpigg you can also add me on battletag fyad #1494 http://powerwordawesome.wowmatcher.com Personal Information: Name: Age: Location: Occupation: Previous MMOs played: Other favourite games: Character Information: Armory Link: Name: Class: Race: What is your main spec? Do you mind changing them if required? What glyphs are you using and why? How is your gear? Comment on your current gear. Mention any offspec gear you have. What is your experience in end game raid instances? Include vanilla until current instance experience if applicable. Include also all experience in Hardmodes. How often do you play World of Warcraft? On what times and days of the week are you usually online? We currently raid from 5:30 pm - 11:30 pm server time Monday - Satuday and Sundays is an off fun night. Will you be able to consistently raid at these times? Bear in mind me expect ~99% attendance. What guild(s) have you been in before applying, and why did you leave them? Do you have Gamevox and a Microphone/Headset, and are you able and comfortable with talking during raids? Post a screenshot of your ui while in a raid and in combat: Post your Computer specs: Explain your choice of key bindings, do not list them all, just give us an idea of which abilities you bind where. Do you have any healing / damage logs from a previous raid? If so please post a link below. Tell us a joke, it's (hopefully) been a long application and we need a laugh. [li][/li] [quote][/quote]Fyad0 Feb 29
Feb 29 (A)Converted: From the Beginning With the lull between expansions setting in I am looking to make a new raid team that will hopefully help keep things fresh as well as create a really solid raid team to push into Legion when it releases. What is the goal of this raid team? To go through all of the amazing raid content this game has to offer from start to present at the correct level. Before people even think it - yes, I know that things will be out of whack in lower content and be much easier so it won't be truly like it was back in the proper era, but that doesn't mean we can't have fun raiding it! The goal will be to see every raid (that still exists) in the proper level, wearing proper gear and obtain as many achievements/titles/mounts on the hardest difficulties we can in each expansion before pushing on to the next. Few ground rules to try to make things at least a little bit challenging when we are in older raids: No Heirlooms while raiding (they are fine to level with though) No Future expansion gems/enchants/gear (ex: no BC quest gear when we are raiding classic) Must be level locked at the proper level "cap" for the expansion we are raiding If/when possible we may split the raid into 2 groups in order to maximize loot/difficulty - only if both teams will be able to be successful, rather have everyone succeed then half the team not successful. How Progressing will work: We will do raids in order of difficulty/order they were released. Once we have beaten a raid we will work on the next raid, and continue on until we have beaten every raid that an expansion has to offer. Once we get to the tiers with multiple difficulties we will attempt to do each raid on the hardest difficulty possible (ex: 25m Heroic for ICC, Mythic for SoO, etc). While we do raids we will also do our very best to get all of the meta achievements for the mounts. After an expansion is beaten we will do 1 "farm" week where we will go back and finish up any achievements we haven't yet completed and just make sure everyone has gotten a chance to see all the raids in that expansion. My plan is to experience all of the content but not dwell on any of it for too long. At the very least for classic or unless someone can suggest a better loot system my intentions for loot system would be: GDKP to start (may change eventually if a better system is determined) Min price depending on type of gear min prices can/will change going from expansion to expansion if deemed necessary Weapons: 50g Set Pieces: 25g Visibles: 10g Jewelry: 25g Trinkets: 50g Legendaries: 250g Other(bags/gems/etc): 10g Bidding: bids will be done in raid chat. Main Specs bid first, if no min bid then off spec gets to bid. If no one bids the minimum for the item it will be DE'd. Raid times: These will be discussed once we get enough people together to actually start raiding. I do intend this to be a weekend raid team. Right now I am leaning towards Friday & Saturday at 9-12EST (6-9PST) We might also add a week day to do older raids that we've gone past already in order to work on achievements if people missed them and still want them. What we need: Right now everything is needed, I will be playing a Prot pally and I also have a Healer (undecided on disc/holy atm) Priest who will be joining. The goal is to have a roster of 20-30 members so that once we reach current content we do not need to recruit more/drop people in order to have a viable raid comp for WoD/Legion content. When we will start: Tentative date is 3/11 depending on the number of people and their level. First Raid will be Molten Core and depending on how we fair possibly AQ20. This is still in the early stages of development and I am open to other's input/ideas. I just think it will be a good experience to see all of the content in the game with a single raid team and get to enjoy everything from the ground up. How to Apply: 1) apply to CTR at: http://guild.converttoraid.com/ 2) apply to the Converted: From the Beginning raid team at: http://guild.converttoraid.com/teams/co ...+beginning if you have any questions feel free to post them here/mail me in game on Jehann, or add my battletag: Anthilia#1650Jehann0 Feb 29
Feb 27 WTS Dragonstrike Reborn The Dragonstrike Reborn: http://www.wowhead.com/item=94585 is a GREAT looking mace, even if you're well past Pandaria Alani SOLD (Thank you again Raxiaa!) You do need to be exalted with the August Celestials in order to ride Alani. (Of course, once you're exalted on one toon--all alts can mount up) I'm negotiable on price. I'm currently undercutting another person in the AH for the mace....it would be great to sell this outside of the AH so I can stop doing that :) Whisper or message me ingame if you have a serious offer on either.Auralaibi1 Feb 27
Feb 26 <A>701 Hpriest LF Guild to Raid N/H Xp: 13/13N 13/13H 5/13M 701ilvl (723Hpally/722Rshaman) Sun/Mon/Wed any time after 5pm EST Hello! I am looking for a guild to join to help with your raids! My paladin and Shaman I do not play anymore and do not desire to seek mythic progression on those two. But I would LOVE to play this priest and heal. However, on my server the guilds are slim and the two that I am in on the shaman and paladin are either no longer raiding this xpac or only doing a mythic push. So I would like to join your guild and help you all in your progression! I do not care if you're 1/13N, I just want a guild I can do some progression with that is not mythic (atm). I would prefer that you are not over 5/13H because I do not want to play catch up! I want something that will last a while and give me something to do! So I'm looking for a guild somewhere between 1/13N and 5/13H! I play Holy, not disc and not shadow! I know the strats and can help you all if you have any questions about a boss! I am relaxed and laid back but on time and knows what to do and works well with others. I do NOT want to realm transfer atm, I would simply like to add you on Btag and you toss me an invite when its raid time! Now I am willing to give up my spot if you find a player on your server who will be a permanent addition to your team! Money is tight for me atm so I do not want to transfer just yet! But I want to raid and not PUGS! If I seem like a good match for your guild add me and lets talk! Leaving a note here will be helpful so I know who is adding me and what you have to offer! Thank you! Phatori#1304Singard0 Feb 26
Feb 26 Priest/Druid lf Late night guild Hello! I am looking for a late night raiding guild to do stuff with when legion hits. My Druid is bear specc'd right now and my Priest is Shadow. I wouldn't mind healing/tanking/DPSing or whatever is needed. My typical play time is 1230AM to 5AM CST. Battle net name: TheVox#1835 Hope to hear from someone!Behomiir0 Feb 26
Feb 25 (A)<Self Infliction> Seeks New Raiders 4/13 N Are you awful at PVE? So are we! Come join the worst raid team on the server as we attempt to clear Normal HFC Friday nights 6:30 PM server. Were not called <Self Infliction> for nothing. Currently were looking for another tank, and another healer, but we're willing to look at any DPS. Contact me in game for additional information or invite. We use Dolby Axon as our voice chat. We've cleared 4/13 Normal. In all seriousness this is a casual raid team, with a lot of first timers and very rusty raiders and a handful of pvpers. The only requirements we really have is having patience while people learn their roles and showing up to raid. If you have ego, or want to kill heroic Archimonde by blitzing through to end... we're not the raid team for you.Roanapurr3 Feb 25
Feb 24 <Affinity> New Raiding Guild <Affinity> is recruiting for any and all positions! We are a laid back guild that wants to progress, but have fun doing it! The leaders are heroic experienced, and do not mind at all helping new 100's become raid ready! Our raid times will be Thur/Fri 6-10 pm server, and our first raid will be on March 3rd! So if you want to have a solid core spot on a new team for years to come or have any questions please message me on here or whisper me in game!Shinmy2 Feb 24
Feb 23 psa - beware raid carries on thursday 14 january about 2 pm server, i answered someone selling an h hfc carry. lets call him "atomiser". i asked how much and he said 150KG. i armored him and found that he was in the guild <x raided>. I know they're an established guild having seen them advertising for new members earlier last year and their armory page showed them with full h hfc clears so it seemed legit. in the past i've paid <resurrection> for a carry on sargeras for <glory of the orgrimmar raider>, <alone> here on aerie peak for specific boss kills and most recently <easy> here for the moose mount (I have a druid alt who has been pestering me for it lol). all have been smooth transactions and runs so i had no reason to think there would be a problem here. i asked "all up front?" and he responded "yes please" and that the run would be at "4 server". i showed up a few minutes before 4 server and he says "your 53 mins late". i told him the times he told me earlier, he admitted the error on his part and he promised to arrange another time. we went back and forth for a few days and then he vanished. the last time he was on was sunday 17 january. i spoke to <x raided>'s guild leader and she said that, as i expected, they are not sponsoring any such carries. i opened a ticket with blizzard and was told that they only intervene if there is an irregularity with buying and selling armor, weapons and other in-game items and not services. i'm posting this as a public service announcement in the hope that no one else gets taken in by atom's scam. at this point in my wow life, a 150KG loss is something i can absorb but i know not everyone can.Takamurasaki2 Feb 23
Feb 22 [Sargeras-US][A]<Under The Radar> 13/13H HFC Welcome to The Under the Radar recruitment thread, are you looking for a guild with a sincere mindset for end game progression? Are you willing to work hard and succeed with a team of your peers? If you answered yes, to these questions, please continue reading! Raid Schedule: (All Times are Server CST) Thursday- 8pm-12pm Friday- 8pm-12pm Tuesday - Alt Raid 8pm-11pm (optional) Currently Recruiting: ALL CLASSES Under The Radar is recruiting all classes for the core raid team’s progression into mythic. We have a 13/13 heroic core team. Our desire is to gear and condition our new recruits to prepare them for mythic HFC. Be that it may, mythic roster requirements demand a set-up of 20 individuals. We currently have core spots available for any and all exceptional raiders to fill our mythic progression group. Please do not hesitate to fill out an application, regardless of class/spec. Any and all exceptional individuals with a drive for long term and sustained progression will be considered rigorously. We have experience player’s at the helm of our guild. If you are interested in applying to our guild please apply at: http://undertheradar.gamerlaunch.com/ (OR) Feel free to contact one of our officers ingame. (Details posted below) Mandatory requirements for raid: -Teamspeak (Voice) -Standard raiding addons (i.e) DBM, AA, etc. -Near perfect attendance during core raid days (P.S.-we understand real life happens) -Pre-emptive study of progression boss fights -A positive attitude. -Knowledge of your class, meaning we don't need to explain your class to you top to bottom. Officers:Hëkka-(DaCapitalist#1573) Buddicus-(briley#1119) Vodar-(Varton#1443) Lily-(Yunisca#1315) Seek#1204(Guild lead)Hëkka0 Feb 22
Feb 21 Hellscreams Angels 13/13H Feel free to add any of our officers for more information! Guild: Hellscreams Angels Realm: US-Thrall - Horde (PvE) Progress:13/13H, HFC Schedule: Tues/Thurs 8:30-11:30 PM EST Loot: Lootcouncil Roles Rogue(high) Hunter(high) Warrior(Medium-High) Paladin(holy(medium)) Monk(mistweaver(medium)) DK(dps(high)) Mage(medium) Warlock(medium) Shaman(elemental(medium)) Hellscreams Angels was formed during this tier and has since made nice progression in our limited time together. Our members range from very new very talented players to players that have been clearing heroic(mythic) content for years. We pride ourselves on our ability to have both an efficient and fun raiding environment. Outside of raiding our guild is active and engages in alt raids and such on off nights. In the end, our goal is to push progression content on a 6 hour per week schedule. And clear Mythic before Legion releases. Expectations In order to begin a trial process with us, your character will need to be geared appropriately (~715+ exceptions CAN be made for incredibly skilled players) and have progress on legendary ring. From there, we would like to see a completed application or contact via btags below. Keep in mind that gear does not make the player. We look for these things in our trials: · Awareness (first and foremost) · Class, role and strategy knowledge ·Have a playable Offspec · Attitude(must have thick skin we have a playful atmosphere) · Reliable attendance · Participation in discussions and guild events · Social fit If you have any additional questions feel free to contact us baloø Huuqwas#1907Ivett0 Feb 21
Feb 15 13/13M Guild Recruiting (Argent Dawn) <Masters of Karate> Currently 13/13M We are a Semi-hard core guild raiding 3 nights a week Masters of Karate is a guild focused on Mythic progression. We are always looking for talented players who have the right personality to fit in with our solid team of core raiders. We are actively recruiting for the raid times below: Wed @ 9:00 EST Fri @ 8:00 EST Sun @ 8:00 EST Currently seeking progressive players whom are comfortable at the game and raiding scene As of April. 8th 2016 we are now 13/13Mythic in Hellfire Citadel. Recruitment as follows: ::Consistent Raid schedule! ::Item level 715 or above! ::Legendary Ring! ::13/13Heroic Farm EXP! ::Basic Knowledge of the Mythic bosses! ::Performs at high pace of competition! ::Willing to take Criticism! ::Follow Directions! ::Know your class like your life depends on it! Seeking the Following: *Death Knight Dps *Mage Dps *Paladin Healer *Warrior Dps *Rogue Dps *Monk Dps *Warlock Dps *Hunter Dps Exceptional Players welcome to come trial! We accept all classes! Masters of Karate has been a competitive raiding guild on Argent Dawn for many years, We look to pull server 1sts for the rest of our time raiding and push higher into the rankings World Wide Currently @ 405 U.S. 1st on server Again, we are looking for the right fit of exceptional skills and personality. Furthermore, I have no problem looking for retired exceptional raiders looking to re-enter the raiding arena. We can give those opportuities in something of a "draft and develope" strategy rather than demanding that you come in with all mythic gear and experience. We have had great success with this in the past and look to continue provide those opportunities to the right applicant. In RL, we are largely a bunch of adults w/ military experience and/or jobs who raid for the fun of playing the game in our spare time. Not drama oriented and typically no teenagers though we've had success with a few exceptions. Add our GM's btag below if you want to finish out WoD high end raiding that is only 3 nights a week. Thaddeaus (Davezilla#1785) GM Afic (Afic#1796)Afic0 Feb 15
Feb 12 LF H HFC Fri/Sat (will consider strong N HFC) Hello fellow AP players, I am looking for a core raid spot in H HFC on Fri / Sat nights and possibly Mon's after 5pm PST for this Hunter. I would also be interested in N HFC runs if you are at least 11/13 and close to running H HFC. I am a competent player that knows the fights in advance, understand the mechanics and rarely does something stupid to kill himself or wipe the raid. I am very dependable and outside an act of God or my wife acting like god will not miss a raid. I prefer to stay in my current guild with this character but that can be negotiable. I am not available at all Tues/Thurs/Sun evening as I raid on my Disc Priest those evenings. Thanks for reading up and if your guild run or group has a need or open spot please hit me up in game BTAG - Symantha#1244Symilarity2 Feb 12
Feb 12 [A] <War Front> Seeking Dps and a few heals. <War Front> A raid group from Convert to Raid Omen on Aerie-Peak, is currently seeking exceptional Dps and Heals for progression in HFC. Currently 9/13 Normal, we will be progressing into heroic within the coming weeks. Our raid times are 7:30-10:30 EST Tuesday and Thursday, and 9:00-10:30 Est Wednesday during progression. Our raid atmosphere is unmatched! We are always helping one another and bettering ourselves through hard work, determination, and bond that keeps us pushing through. We do all loot through Loot council. All applicants must provide Logs and have a minimum 680 ilevel. The classes that we are searching for are as follows: -Throughput healers (with the exception of Resto Shamans) -Windwalker -Feral Druid -Death Knight (Unholy/Frost) -Hunter All applicants can reach me via In-game mail, or PM if I’m online (Bnet Bealtrix#1150). Exceptional applicants always considered. Applicants must also be open to criticism and have good knowledge about their class and spec.Sëraph10 Feb 12
Feb 11 <Coalesce> [A] (9/13H) is recruiting raiders! <Coalesce> [A] (9/13H) on Aerie Peak-US is a weeknight raiding guild dedicated to clearing heroic content at a reasonable pace with the ultimate goal of completing the raid tier while it is still current content. The core of the team has been raiding together since Throne of Thunder, and has remained actively raiding for every tier since. We are continually improving the group in hopes that we one day have a solid, consistent raiding core with raiders with the same mindset: progression. Our raid times are as follows: Tuesday: 8:00 -> 10:30 (PST) Wednesday: 8:00 -> 10:30 (PST) We are recruiting the roles and classes below, but are interested in all players with exceptional attitudes: Tanks Paladin Death Knight Warrior Healers (not currently recruing) DPS Elemental Shaman Druid Warlock Priest Monk Players with raiding experience, particularly in Warlords of Draenor, will have a higher chance of being selected for a raid spot. However, we are willing to help new raiders with exceptional attitudes learn and get their first experience with raiding in World of Warcraft. Everyone was a beginner at one point, and we strive to help all of our raiders learn and become better players. Loot System: We use a simple MS>OS roll system, with light loot council to ensure priority pieces help the group in the best way possible. Expectations: Mumble must be installed for voice chat Deadly Boss Mods Come prepared to raid with research on expected fights A positive attitude and open to constructive criticism If you think we may be a good fit for your raiding experience, respond in this thread, or feel free to add the below Battletag. Good luck, and happy raiding!! Jantof#1678Jantof1 Feb 11
Feb 10 Ashes, Ashes Blackhand Achievement Gunna be running this achievement thursday night starting at 5pm server time, partial guild run, looking for more members to join. Everyone is welcome if interested add btag revvan#1778 Teamspeak is a must! the achievement is easy, just need minimal coordinationRaxiaa0 Feb 10
Feb 8 (A)<Just Wipe It>(Heroic HFC)[T/Th] We are an active raid team from the Convert to Raid sub-guild Moonfang on Aerie Peak. We are actively seeking dependable healers and DPS for our core team. We raid on Tuesday and Thursday from 6-9 pm PST (server time). We are currently 13/13 Normal and 13/13 Heroic. Current needs: Rogue Shaman (Restoration or Enhancement--Resto preferred) Warlock Paladin (Holy) Druid (Feral) Mistweaver Monk Also seeking swing healers. We are looking for like minded, adult raiders who don't mind a bit of humor and silliness while progressing through bosses. We focus when the time is necessary, but enjoy having a good time while we're running through the halls of Hellfire Citadel. We also do things together outside of raiding like Hearthstone, Heroes, and a few other games. We are a tight group who get along really well. A trial period is required before any applications will be approved by officers. We need to make sure you're a good fit for us as much as you need to make sure we're a good fit for you. We require a minimum of 80% attendance and have a GroupMe group for easy notification if you will be out. Bring your bad jokes with you and come loot the bosses! You can apply here http://www.converttoraid.com/ (If you aren't already a member of the Convert to Raid family) or here http://guild.converttoraid.com/teams/just+wipe+it (server transfer not currently required until we get closer to Legion) Leave a message here or message me in game. Thanks!Wickedellah8 Feb 8
Feb 7 Challenge Modes Looking for people to start challenge modes with in the next few weeks. I have a Mage and a Guardian Druid in my group, add me if you're interested. Kerredith#1930Kerredith0 Feb 7
Feb 5 LFM for Mythic HFC weekly Your guild stop raiding Mythic due to lack of attendance or other issues leaving you still wanting to push mythic raid progression? Are you in a great guild or on a realm you do not wish to leave,but still want to push forward in mythic progression before Legion hits? Do you hate trying to pug mythic week after week with the chance of the group breaking up after 1 boss leaving you stuck for the week with a raid lock ID? If one of the above fits you. Then read below. Reborn From The Ashes 13/13H -3/13M on Dalaran is currently recruiting like minded individuals for Mythic progression. We're looking for all exceptional raiders to get to work on Mythic HFC and round out the roster to hit the ground running in Legion. This is a group of fun loving, Progression minded raiders coming together on a light schedule to clear content in a timely manner. We are not expecting you to realm transfer or leave your curret guild. We are just looking for some likeminded players to kill some bosses & perhaps even finish mythic Hellfire before legion hits without the guild or ream transfer on a weekly set schedule basis. However if you decide to transfer realms and join RFTA we will welcome you. What do we require from you? Ventrilo with a means of hearing. To have a full clear on heroic. Be 720+ ilvl. 715 ilvl if your dps and raid awareness is exceptional Come to raid fully prepared with food,flasks & prepots. Also be fully gemmed and enchanted. What we do expect from you though are: Mechanical awareness, knowledge of your class, dedication to the raid and it's progression. Raid times are as follows: Tuesday 8:00PM EST - 11:00 PM EST Wednesday 8:00PM EST - 11:00PM EST Thursday 8:00PM EST - 11:00PM EST Immediate opening for: - Pally,Druid or Warrior Tank - Holy Pally - Boomkins - Shadow Priest - Any exceptional Dps & heals Any exceptional raiders with logs are encouraged to touch base with us. If logs are not available contact us for a 1-2 boss heroic trail run. Also, if you have any questions, feel free to contact: Shredar - Btag - Joe#12534 Xyna - Ayrael#1287Shredar2 Feb 5
Feb 4 <Vehemence> HERE IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY! Guild information: (www.Vehemenceraiding.enjin.com) Vehemence is a newly established Casual raiding guild on the Realm Sargeras as Alliance. We are Looking for all competent members to join our ranks. If you want to raid but cant seem to get in a guild that is worth your time OR you are returning to the game from a break and come to find your guild is dead or dying, HERE IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY! All raid positions are OPEN and subject to DISAPPEAR QUICKLY Our Objective: To Create a Dynamic community full of like minded people that enjoy playing World of Warcraft with no added Stress. Our plan is to go into the start the new expansion with a full raid team dedicated to downing the new content at a comfortable pace. We are attempting to go through the growing pains of creating a raid roster NOW rather then wait for the craze of an expansion drop to then pick up the torch. What we are looking for: -Casual's- Similar to core members, all members with the intention of being a causal member are asked to be humble, respectful and actively communicate among the guild. Casual members are asked to be social and most importantly HAVE FUN. Also Casual members are more than welcome to join any guild event or activity listed though either our guild website or the in-game calendar. In some instances casual guild members will be called upon to fill core raider positions if we happen to have a lapse in attendance during a scheduled raid night (ultimately not our intention) -Core Raiders- We are actively recruiting core raid members to create a SOLID raiding roster team to raid current tier content as well as fully implement our team upon the arrival of LEGION! Upon application to be a core raider, each member will have to go through a interview process as well as trial runs with leadership to determine your position and what the needs of the guild will be. All raiding members will be held to our attendance policy standards and most importantly asked to be humble, respectful, level headed, and active among the guild. -Guild Captains- As a newer guild we also are recruiting players that have proven themselves to leadership to be slotted into a GUILD CAPTAIN position. For more information in regard to their duties or this position please visit our Leadership Forum on our Website. Attendance policy: Again we are a semi-casual raiding guild so we will not jump down your throats but, core raid members will be required to be online and ready for invite 15m prior to our scheduled raid time with flask's potions and food enhancements prepared. If you are aware of a attendance issue prior to raid night, please contact your assigned Guild captain with more information to be communicated to the Raid Leader. How to JOIN <Vehemence>: If interested in being apart of our raid team, please add me via Battletag: MCgiggleface#1897 and visit www.Vehemenceraiding.enjin.com and apply through our recruitment page. All applicants will be taken seriously. If interested in becoming a social or "Casual" Member, please reach to a Vehemence officer for a invite :)Cyrius0 Feb 4
Feb 3 719 Prot Paladin and boomkin LF weekend raid 719 prot pally and boomkin wife are looking for a weekend raiding guild. we both have many alts we can also raid with we are 13/13 nhfc and 13/13 hhfc. you can contact me via Assuu#1442 or in game. Jescelia - 719 prot pally Drasleona - 691 affliction lock Whitescarr - 698 guardian druid and a few more lower toons which i can gear up. My wife has Fearthain - 724 boomkin Imvula - 699 resto shaman We are looking to raid togetherJescelia1 Feb 3
Feb 1 LF Raiding in Legion Hello friends! I am currently a full-time student graduating this Spring, and as such would like to return to active raiding after that time, mostly with a focus towards Legion. I am compotent and capable, and looking for the same kind of folks. I am most comfortable healing, though I can tank or DPS as well on other toons if neccessary (though I'd like one "main" in Legion). Thank you and I look forward to speaking with you!Talvenas0 Feb 1
Feb 1 LF Tue/Thurs Raiding Group (tank/dps/heal) A few friends and I are looking for a raiding guild that raids on Tues & Thurs, preferably evenings. I'm a prot paladin, the other 2 are resto druid and rogue (flexible on spec). We have been raiding since Vanilla, and this last expansion, we have been off and on. We've all just decided to come back to get going again. If interested, you may add me on btag: SaltySailor#1218Blazè8 Feb 1
Jan 31 500,000g for Cruel Hope Crushers Looking for Mythic, warforged, with a socket. Can be on any server, any faction. Will pay 25,000g finders fee if a transaction is successful with your buyer. Add btag vav123#1868Hanani12 Jan 31
Jan 29 LF Raiding Guild - Many alts all 710-725 Looking to raid on the weekends early morning or late night. Friday/Sat night after midnight EST or Sat/Sun before 1pm EST. I am 13/13 Heroic HFC experienced with a large resume of previous raid content clears/achievements. Looking for a guild to clear heroic content regulary and/or progress on mythic. Add Ling#1555 for inquiriesLinguica0 Jan 29
Jan 29 Morning Guild 2/13M <Neonmoon> is an Aerie Peak Alliance guild that is 2/13M and raids on M/W/F from 4:00am - 7:00am Pacific (7-10am EST or Aerie Peak server time). We are pushing mythics before Legion and looking to gather a solid group of people for mythics in Legion. We raid at somewhat of a niche time and would welcome all to join us that happen to play at that time as well. At this moment we're looking for a solid Disc, have our MW filling in as disc atm until we find you :) Also always looking for people willing to do backup roles or have DPS specs with heals OS that they are proficient in. Applications can be filled out at neonmoon.guildlaunch.com and you can add akalittleman#1387 as a btag friend and chat there also. Main classes and positions we're looking to fill: Ranged DPS (core spots available): Shadow Priest Elemental Shaman Destruction Warlock Balance Druid Frost/Arcane Mage Marksman Hunter Melee DPS (competing for spots/possible backups): Fury Warrior Windwalker Monk Enhance Shaman Frost Death Knight Heals (Core spot): Discipline Priest Heals: (Backups) Restoration Druid Restoration Shaman What we offer: We will provide a great community for those playing in the early mornings, and a place where people that have aspirations of running mythic can learn and grow. A competitive nature towards downing content. Solid raiders willing to help others learn and perform well Obviously pots, food, enchants, and gems. We typically run alt runs on Saturdays and that is where we do some work with people not on our typical heroic clear team. What we expect from you: That you consistently work on playing your spec (or specs) better to be able to perform well during raid. Be willing to be sat for progression for whatever reason (Lower DPS, class isn't best for progression boss, etc) Be prepared to compete for your spot if the time comes. Come to raid on time and be dependable. Help others and keep our guild community friendly and helpful. No elitist ideology towards anyone in our guild. Check logs for things to improve on Be in mumble and if possible be able to speak to call things out when they happen etc. Tags: Early, morning, graveyard, shift, 3rd, am, late, night, daytime, EST, out of country, overseas, military, off, timeNélfy2 Jan 29
Jan 26 <Lost Legion> Sargeras - Raid Recruitment <Lost Legion> is a casual guild on Sargeras realm raiding normal content two nights a week. Our core leadership are veterans of progression raiding who love the game and love pushing our limits within limited time. Normal/Heroic flex groups allow us to accommodate a "less hardcore" raid structure while still providing our members with challenging and interesting content. We're here to enjoy the game and provide a constructive and supportive location to see the awesome experience that is end game WoW content! Our raid nights are Tuesday 7pm to 10pm Central time and Friday 8pm to 11pm Central time. Your attendance is by no means required, we're not hardcore pushing progression (at least for WoD), we're aiming to enjoy the content. With that in mind make sure you sign up for events through the in-game calendar to ensure you have a spot. There is a hard limit of 30 people per raid. Raiders are provided with flask, potions, food, augment runes, and a repair stipend for all official guild raids. As a casual raiding guild we aim to accommodate whatever character you want to play. Above all else, we're doing this to enjoy ourselves. The more raid ready roles/characters you bring to the table the better! As for our current important recruitment needs, we are looking for another dedicated tank and 2-3 dedicated core healers. We're always recruiting members for all roles though so don't let that discourage you. Thanks for your time, please feel free to contact me (Battletag Smoknbarrels#1801) with any questions. We look forward to hearing from you and raiding with you soon!Heidaal0 Jan 26
Jan 25 A <Gear Grind> Sat/Sun 5-8PM PST-13/13M - LFM Hey there! <Gear Grind> of Aerie Peak-US [A] is looking for exceptional players for core spots on our mythic team! What are we looking for in a raider? Simple. Passion, commitment, and teamwork. You'll be on a core mythic team that raids limited hours but strives to maximize every minute possible. How do we achieve that? We will highlight your strengths and work with you to improve your weaknesses. We strongly believe in individual skill and responsibility to improve our team as a whole, and we strive to use everyone's strengths to help each other reach our common goal: downing more and more mythic bosses as a respectable rate. We raid Sat/Sun 8-11PM EST, which is 6 hours of crazy, hilarious, but focused raiding. Our team is filled with raiders who show up and play well to prove their spots. The team members like to joke around in down time but know when it is time to be serious. We strive to maintain a healthy and positive environment to get the most out of our raiders and keep the atmosphere enjoyable, so if you are not mature enough to be a part of this, then this is not the guild for you. A part of our progression approach is making sure that every raider is on the same page. If you are underperforming or are not grasping a mechanic, we will help you to understand said issue, however if you cannot take constructive criticism well then you may not have a good time with us. ALL criticism is delivered in a constructive and respectable manner and can be discussed privately if the situation arises. Our raid leaders strongly believe in reading logs often during and after raid. We try to maximize every raider not only in damage, but in mechanic understanding and execution. Replays, rankings, potion use, hp pots, CD lineups, etc; these are only just the start of things we analyze when determining who should be on our core team. And if you start taking selfies in raid, we'll see it! Now that the boring stuff is out of the way, what can we provide for you? We are a 13/13M HFC (6/7M HM and 7/10M BRF) guild who constantly evaluates our wipes to improve the next pull. We started 2 years ago as a 3000 US flex team and through continuous improvement have worked our way up to 225 US. We also take pride in providing a hospitable feel to the guild where people can hang out and chat, stream, or play other games casually for fun. If you are interested in joining us, please contact our Recruitment Officer at Briejules#1159, Raid Leader at Comedy#1493 or the Guild Leader at Marcee#1213. You can also visit our website at http://geargrindguild.enjin.com/home We would love to talk to you and discuss having you on our raid team.Electtress8 Jan 25
Jan 25 New leveling guild LF members New Guild LF some members any level welcome we are pve and pvp so post here or pm me here if your intrestedEnsureez0 Jan 25
Jan 23 LF Raid Team So I've recently returned to WoW and am looking for a raid team. I've been with my current guild (Dodge This) since BC and don't intend to switch guilds, but they are currently working on mythic progression. My gear level is too low to be running with them and so I'd like to look for another consistent raid team to run with instead of having to try and find a pug. Schedule is very flexible and I also have a couple other 100's I would consider guild swapping if necessary. Despite my iLvL being a little low since I've just returned, I've been raiding since WotLK and am a very skilled and experienced player. Please respond here or feel free to send me an in-game tell at Tyrgon or my Btag is Hutch#1182. Thanks.Tyrgon2 Jan 23
Jan 23 LF Raiding Guild My Friends and i are looking for a raiding guild that raids between 4 and 2 Everyday Except Sunday (Resto Shammy and Destro Lock) We're all 692+Ràynor0 Jan 23
Jan 22 <Kindergarten Dropouts> - Failing .Badwõlf6 Jan 22
Jan 21 WTS Herioc Citadel Carries+ Original Post with vouches : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20042886477?page=1#9 <Pwnn Gaming> is looking to sell full clear runs through Hellfire Citadel + more. Below you can find our package deals, and what you get from each deal. We pride ourselves with getting people the gear they want. We are also one of the few groups who ACCEPT CROSS SERVER GOLD!! 13/13 Herioc Hellfire Citadel (Master Loot Run) -This includes all bosses including archi killed on herioc -Any loot That you can use for your class. -The chance to extra roll using one of your own coins in case the piece u wanted did not drop. -Ahead of the Curve Achievment: The Black Gate -Grove Warden Mount (Moose Mount) 11/13 Heroic Hellfire Citadel (Master Loot Run) -This includes the first 11 bosses killed (Mannoroth,Archimonde Not included) -Any loot that you can use for your class. -The Chance to extra roll using one of your coins in case the piece you wanted did not drop. 6/13 Herioc Hellfire Lower Citadel (Master Loot Run) -This inlcudes the first 6 bosses Killed.(Hellfire assault,iron reaver,Kormrok, Council,Kilrogg,Gorefiend included) -Any loot that you can use for your class. -The Chance to extra roll using one of your coins in case the piece you wanted did not drop. 7/13 Herioc Hellfire Upper Citadel(Master Loot Run) -This includes the last 7 bosses killed.(Iskar,Socrethar,Zakkun,Xhul'Horac,Tyrant,Mannoroth,Archimonde Included) -Any loot That you can use for your class. -The chance to extra roll using one of your own coins in case the piece u wanted did not drop. -Ahead of the Curve Achievment: The Black Gate -Grove Warden Mount (Moose Mount) 2/13 Herioc Hellfire Citadel(Master Loot Run) -This includes Loot from the last 2 bosses killed. (Mannoroth,Archimonde) -Any loot That you can use for your class. -The chance to extra roll using one of your own coins in case the piece u wanted did not drop. -Ahead of the Curve Achievment: The Black Gate -Grove Warden Mount (Moose Mount) We also offer single kills as follows: -Archimonde 100k -Mannoroth 50k -Any other boss 30k each. -Bundle prices can be negotiated. Scheduling: Our raid times are flexible and can be shifted to accommodate buyers. To schedule a run with us or if you have any further questions, contact me using the information below or reply back to this thread. Also Challenge modes carries will be available again starting soon! Contact Info: Battletag:PwnLFTW#1721 Skype:PWNLFTW1721Páwn0 Jan 21
Jan 21 Normal HFC (A) Monday Nights 6pm-9pm server Aerie Peak Community, Aims to Misbehave would like to open our Monday Night alt raid to the server for any alts/pugs that are interested. Monday Nights 6pm-9pm server/9pm-12am EST Minimum 675 ilevel. Please sign up through Open Raid http://openraid.org/r/281776 Please feel free to contact me in game with any questions.Swordnbored4 Jan 21