Aerie Peak

Apr 5 <Pryapism> Newer guild 11/13 NHFC Recruiting. Hello Everyone! We are Pryapism. A newer guild with experience players, raiding throughout the previous expansions. We are looking to recruit experienced and new raiders willing to gear and learn fast. We are currently 11/13 Normal HFC. Currently we are seeking RANGE dps. We need some mages in particular and could use a few hunters as well. If you are interested in joining us we are willing to teach those with patience. We raid Fri-Sat 830-1130 PST. Contact me in game for more information: pjmes#1446.Shamsz1 Apr 5
Apr 5 [A] <Parity> Reroll LF Heals/DPS for Legion Hello forums! Parity is a reroll guild on Aerie Peak US Alliance. Our leadership consists of five talented, unique, and likeminded individuals who make up the "council" of the guild and raid team. We are searching for players who are interested in making an impact in the PvE community - and rankings - within our server and elsewhere. Our reroll begins April 12th, but prior to then, applicants and members are welcome to start alts on the server and start getting involved with our community. Guild Info Parity is a project that began with a single, general goal in mind; build a tight knit group of raiders who enjoy themselves playing together, giving us the tools to become a top 5 progression guild on the server, and a premiere destination for quality raiders and individuals. We are aiming to emulate the good-old-days raiding guilds of the past; a guild in which players are not just toons slotted into a raid roll, but rather a collection of friends who, together, are able to enjoy themselves in and out of raid. Realm: Aerie Peak US Faction: Alliance Time Zone: PST Legion Roster Size, Composition: 25 (3 tanks, 6-8 healers, 14-16 DPS) Schedule: Tues, Thurs, Mon 7:00-10:00 PM PST (10-1am EST) Atmosphere: Relaxed, void of any drama, and enjoyable. A serious business attitude when the bullets start flying, but a constructive, easy going environment outside of raid. No belittling, raging, or any sort of harmful abuse will be tolerated inside or outside of raid. Aspirations: Top 5 raiding guild on Aerie Peak. Reroll Info Our reroll will officially begin on Tuesday, April 12th. At that point, members will have a period of approximately three to four weeks to level to max, gear up, and prepare to get some current kills before the release of Legion. Our rules are as follows: 1) Members will start a toon from scratch and level with the guild, even if said players wish to play a demon hunter or different class come Legion. The purpose of this reroll is to establish the guild as a group of friends who can work well together and achieve great things in the future. We are aiming for a genuine experience as we level with and get to know each other. Members are free to boost a different class should they become burnt out with the class they level. The purpose of this rule is to eliminate a situation where people are constantly switching toons and giving leadership and recruitment a headache. 2) Heirlooms are allowed and encouraged, however RaF and 300% elixirs are not allowed. 3) DK's roll when officers give them the green light. Again, this has to do with our vision of a group leveling experience and the unification of our raiders. 4) Dungeon groups are encouraged, but not mandatory. We want to encourage group leveling, but it is not realistic for us to set groups of players to level together at set times together. That said, if a group of equal/similar level guildies want to form up and run some dungeons, by all means! 5) Have fun and be social. The idea of a reroll - at least, in our humble opinion - is not simply a fresh start in the PvE world; it is a platform to befriend a new group of players and solidify a community. We want our players to enjoy the experience and get acquainted, while leveling in whichever way they choose. This greatly benefits the guild as a whole. "You" Info As a reroll guild, we are looking for all sorts of raiders. If you are... - a returning hardcore raider - a current hardcore raider - a player with little to no raiding experience there is most definitely a spot for you in our guild. We are looking for a certain type of person rather than a certain type of player, and through the reroll process we will have the opportunity to examine and evaluate everyone. Do not hesitate to contact us just because you don't have a wealth of raiding experience! If you feel you fit the mold of what we are trying to accomplish, please conact us. We are strictly recruiting DPS and Heal mains, however tank offspecs are valuable. You are free to roll whatever class you choose, however we have a few specs that are overpopulated and some that need more. High Need Warlocks Mages Monk (WW) Death Knight Spriest Closed Feral Druid Holy/Disc Priest Shaman Warrior Ret Pally MW Monk Everything else is medium need. Contact Us Biosafety has finished his hard work on the creation of our guild website. The forums are now open and we are accepting apps over there. Below is the address! Address --> forums.parityus.com If you need to speak with an officer about something, please add one of our battletags below. Raz#1241 Tentacles#1471 Saadi#1944 z4buza#1115 Thank you for reading, and we hope to hear from you!Razuvia3 Apr 5
Apr 4 717 ele looking for raid team prefer heroic team would consider normal if you are progressing quickly have 4 set ,arch trink and AOTC pm or mail meUik4 Apr 4
Apr 3 Looking for guild on Aerie-Peak (Alliance) Hello recruiters! I've returned to the game recently and playing alone is rather boring. I'm currently under-leveled in all characters but i'm looking to cap off a Monk, a Rouge, and a Druid at some point within the next two months. I want to join a fairly mature experienced guild who has been established enough to have a communication set up and schedule of events. I also wish to find a guild that after a period of time will allow members to interact with banking resources (I don't like those newbie startup guilds that is just some toon using others to get a big bank for themselves!). Some facts about me: I'm 24 I play everyday for a large chunk of time but its erratic in nature due to job (I'm a Starbucks barista!). My favorite class is Druid <3 I have no favorite role, only desire to switch up roles frequently. I also game in Smite and i'm beta-testing a game called Paladins (befriend me enough i'll send you a beta key) I tend to jump around MMOs. I have accounts in FFXIV, ESO, GW2, and Wildstar that I will occasionally return to. Benched MMOs/MOBAs that I will most likely never return to but played extensively in the past are EVE, DAoC, and LoL.Varuin0 Apr 3
Apr 2 [A] (13/13H) Hunter-MM && DK-Blood/Unholy LFG Hey, I and my wife are looking for a raiding guild that is farming Heroics and is progressing Mythics or plans doing that in the near future. Some details about us: Me Class / Spec: Hunter - MM Ilvl: 723/726 Experience: 13/13H Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/aerie-peak/Xzyvvy/simple Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/12807524/latest/#boss=0 Wife Class / Spec: Death Knight - Blood / Unholy Ilvl: 722/726 Experience: 13/13H Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/aerie-peak/Szarik/simple Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/12807523/latest/#boss=0 Raid times (PST): Mon-Fri - after 5PM-2AM Weekends - 11AM-2AM (just let us sleep :P) We know (Heroics) mechanics very well. We are getting better every day but there is always some room for improvement and to grow we need you:-) Let me know if you think we may fit in your guild. Thanks!Xzyvvy1 Apr 2
Apr 2 LF Pally Heals, Range to fill roster 6/13H Hello all! We are an Aerie Peak late starting guild into this expansion with veteran vanilla members that have been raiding off and on since the beginning. Currently we all formed up to start pushing as fast as we can in raids before legion drop. We are currently 13/13N, 6/13H HFC. Raid times are Fri/Sat 830 to 1130 pm PST. We are actively trying to fill to 20 members for our team. Open Positions: Holy Pally Mistweaver monk Mage Hunter Rogue Frost Deathknight We are taking all as well to sub in and out on bosses for gear and progression. If you have any questions please add pjmes#1446. Other members to whisper in game: Xansei Mustardpants Altrixis Meetshield Pyrotaz Again we are taking all members even those wanting to learn can join us for our normal mode/ mythic dubgeon off night runs.Shamsz0 Apr 2
Apr 1 No Big Deal *(11/13M)* Recruitment <No Big Deal> is looking for skilled players of pretty much all roles that are looking to push with us to get 13/13M before Legion comes around. We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs, 5-8PM PST. Right now, we are especially looking for skilled DPS DKs, but will consider exceptional players from most roles. This guild has been around on the server since the launch of Warlords, and we continue to be around and raiding come Legion. I have been on this server since Vanilla, as have a few other members, but we have raiders from several servers, as well as former Horde players. Some servers include Area 52, Sargeras, Forstmourne, Windrunner, etc. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at: Adveshan#1772. You can also contact Shiftednatur/Ishlitor or Ailibye for recruitment information. Thanks for your time, and I hope to hear from you soon.Adveshan6 Apr 1
Mar 30 <Pryapism> 6/13H HFC Fri/Sat 830-1130pm PST Hello all! We are an Aerie Peak late starting guild into this expansion with veteran vanilla members that have been raiding off and on since the beginning. Currently we all formed up to start pushing as fast as we can in raids before legion drop. We are currently 13/13N, 6/13H HFC. Raid times are Fri/Sat 830 to 1130 pm PST. We are actively trying to fill to 20 members for our team. Open Positions: Holy Pally Mistweaver monk Mage Hunter Rogue Frost Deathknight We are taking all as well to sub in and out on bosses for gear and progression. If you have any questions please add pjmes#1446. Other members to whisper in game: Xansei Mustardpants Altrixis Meetshield Pyrotaz Again we are taking all members even those wanting to learn can join us for our normal mode/ mythic dubgeon off night runs.Shamsz0 Mar 30
Mar 30 Holy Paladin LF raid team 683 at the moment , have experience raiding since the launch of world of warcraft also have 9 lv 100's on proudmoore. Wanting to bring 1 of my dps toons over here eventually. i can raid anytime after 7 p.m Pacific time any day of the week/ weekend please let me know if you could use my skills :)Alasterx2 Mar 30
Mar 29 [A] <Everclear> 5/13M Melee DPS, H Pally [A] <Everclear> is a progression raiding guild on the US-WHISPERWIND server (5/13 Mythic HFC, 13/13 H HFC, 10/10 HBRF, 3/7 MHM). We are currently looking for raiders who would like to progress with us through Hellfire Citadel. We are currently searching for a few highly skilled players to fill out our 20 man roster. Our primary needs right now are: Mythic ready Healer: Holy Pally is our first priority Monk and Resto Druid would also fit well with the healer team. Melee: Warrior is our top priority DK, Monk, Ret Pally and Feral Druid are also good options. That being said, all exceptional DPS candidates will be considered. If you can bring the deeps, Everclear has a raid spot for you Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday 9-11 PM Server time. We use Mumble and a functioning mic is required. Everclear supplies Flasks/Pots/Food and Guild Repairs for all raiders. Know your class and role in the fight, we will take care of the rest. Interested in Everclear, or looking for more information? Visit our website at http://everclear.shivtr.com/ and browse around, or fill out an application. All applications will be considered even if the class/spec is not listed above. Still have questions? Whisper Pepsí (the í in Pepsí is Alt 0237), RL Diegomaradon or Heals Leader Pennycillin, or just add me to your b-net (Bomanz#1340) and ask away. ***Social members who are just looking for a nice, friendly place to level are encouraged to whisper me (the í in Pepsí is alt 0237), or just fill out a social app and I will get in touch with you.***Pepsí0 Mar 29
Mar 24 ◄ ☆★Insanity★☆ ►11/13M, 17/17M Recruiting We've been where you are. Looking for our dream guild. Eventually you talk to so many groups that they all blur together and you just pick a spot so you'll have somewhere to go. Take the time and talk to us, you wont regret it. We want you to find a forever home. Somewhere you can build a foundation and a future for years. ☆-★Insanity★-☆ Guild Make-Up/History Founded in 2007, a 9-Year-Old Raiding Community, working on 11/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel. 10/10 M Blackrock Foundry, 7/7 M Highmaul, US 185. Last expansion Back in June we became 14/14 H(M) SoO(25m), US 203. Confidence is a must, Cockiness is a plus, Arrogance is not desired. Insanity is filled with primarily people from the ages 25-40. Server: Aerie Peak-PVE. What We're About This guild is a warm, welcoming, and nurturing place. We have people in it that do voice impersonations, we have a fantastic sense of humor with a balance of determination on the content at hand. We are NOT the type to yell or scream at you, we treat people like the adults that they are, we expect the same courtesy in return. Do not join this guild if you're the type to put others down, you won't last long. We enjoy spending time with each other on Mumble, during off-times, joking, drinking, Running Alt Raids (Optional), achievements, Pokemon, and Gold Challenge Modes. Our community is packed with fun! We game together in Heroes of the Storm, Diablo, LOL, etc. I really want to dig that in to your mind. This guild is the best guild that I've ever been a part of in 10 Years of Raiding, from Raiding first string in top 20 US guilds to running a top 100 US guild. Our officers are amazing. The raiders have talent and are loyal. You will not be disappointed. You will finally have found your home, one that I am truly thankful to be apart of. What We Want You to come here with the dream of Insanity that we all share. Live it, breathe it, embrace it. We want your loyalty. This is your home. Not a pit stop. Make a commitment to us and we will give back to you with reckless abandon. We want to get to know you, you are not just numbers on a spreadsheet, here in Insanity, You matter. We want to get to know you for many months if not years to come. Be reliable, have a positive attitude, and be talented with drive that makes you better than you were the week before. Loyalty above all else with a ride or die attitude. Schedule: (10 1/2 hours per week, ideal for the working professional or family (wo)man) Tuesday 6:30-10:00 PST Wednesday 6:30-10:00 PST Thursday 6:30-10:00 PST Why this guild could be great for you! You want a fair loot system. We use 5 members of leadership to distribute our loot. We publically keep track of attendance, punctuality, and loot recieved in order to spread out loot to the highest performing, most reliable players. You want Quality, Devoted, Down-to-Earth Leadership that both have experience with ALL End-Game Raiding content since Vanilla. With 10 years of Raid Leading experience and 9 Years of Guild Lead experience of a US 100 Guild. You like the idea of a competitive and entertaining raid environment? You like Alt Raids on the weekends? We Got You. We love our community and spoil our Raiders with 1,250g daily repairs, Flasks, Pots, Enchants, Gems, a member Spotlight and more. Opportunities to make gold profits. 710+ ilvl Required Recruiting Range – Warlock, Boomkin, Shadow Priest, Mage, Shaman, Hunter Melee - Cat, Rogue, Shaman Healer - Shaman, Pala, MW We Have Live Streams twitch.tv/babyhercules twitch.tv/HellGoddess We Create Incredible Movies Mythic Kilrogg Deadeye - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tachaWntoaA Mythic High Council - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86ixAffpqzw More are located on our site under "Public Forum" Also, please read our Guild Charter. HellGoddess is an OpenRaid MVP. We host OpenRaid events on the weekend! http://openraid.us/groups/index/1130 Our Website is: Insanity.WoWLaunch.Com Check out our new kill photos/videos! No application required. We do an informative fantastic mumble interview. *´¨) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) *´¨) ¸.•*¨) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•` * HellGoddess (¸.•´ *´¨) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) *´¨)¸.•*¨) (¸.•Real ID: HellGoddess#1691 If you’re digging on our family contact HellGoddess (HellGoddess#1691), Hakubae (Ninjacat#1800), Herculesan (Herc#1811) or Savesyolife (Stupidname#1360).Hellgøddess130 Mar 24
Mar 24 <Grumpy Old Dwarves> Recruiting for Mythic We've cleared 13/13H and looking for players to fill our mythic team. We ask that you be 720 min with 13/13H experience. We're accepting all roles. We raid Heroic Sat Sun 2-5 Server time. We use Vent and do accept deaf players. On top of mythic HFC, we do mythic dungeon and achieve runs, and other guild activities. Message me in game or add my btag: Lemmetrix#1419 if you have any questions. alt code for the i is alt+161 (no zeroes)Oneíros0 Mar 24
Mar 23 @ Amaru You sir, are bad. He says if a healer can last against him for 5 minutes he will pay you 5,000g. He does not do this, once he has lost, he dc's himself. Or has someone dc him. Here are some SS's to show that i won the gold but has not paid me, he has also not paid Iwillowwnyou. http://s1101.photobucket.com/albums/g434/Cannibul/?action=view&current=WoWScrnShot_062711_181115.jpg http://s1101.photobucket.com/albums/g434/Cannibul/?action=view&current=WoWScrnShot_062711_181443.jpg http://s1101.photobucket.com/albums/g434/Cannibul/?action=view&current=WoWScrnShot_062711_181900.jpg http://s1101.photobucket.com/albums/g434/Cannibul/?action=view&current=WoWScrnShot_062711_182209.jpg http://s1101.photobucket.com/albums/g434/Cannibul/?action=view&current=WoWScrnShot_062711_182343.jpg Either pay me, or don't spam that macro for the challenge, thanks.Asphyxiate3 Mar 23
Mar 22 LF Active Social Guild Came back to the game recently and have been playing on Horde but miss the general atheistic of Alliance towns/races. Want to get back on the Alliance train and want to join an active social guild that just enjoys playing the game in the way they want! Thanks!Coys0 Mar 22
Mar 22 Looking for a new High Populated PVE server Hey, everyone! After a recent forum post in the "General Discussion" forum, I am considering creating an Alliance alt or two on AP. I'm a veteran WoW player (been around since vanilla) just looking for a server on which I can level through questing, seeing as it's nearly impossible to do so on PvP servers these days (My main is Ner'Zhul). See my original post here for more info: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20743015064?page=1#14 I was considering Dalaran, but as it is a "New Players" sever, I have my doubts. See my post on the Dalaran forum here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20742865033 If you take a look at my first post, you'll see that a number of people recommended AP due to the generally friendly atmosphere and the fact that it is still a very largely populated server. Any feedback would be appreciated, thank you very much!Roflberger0 Mar 22
Mar 21 Looking for Guild Looking for a guild that would be willing to help me out, i'm still trying to learn all the concepts of WoWVentures0 Mar 21
Mar 21 Resto/Ench Shaman lf Home Just returning from a break and am now looking for a new home due to lack of people on my current server. Currently 710 in both Resto and Ench with 9/13 Heroic in HFC. Willing to heal or dps and swap to Elemental if required :3 Add Zevierra#1936 if you have more info on your guild and times for raids! Thanks :DFortheea0 Mar 21
Mar 21 Monstrous (Sargeras) 11/13M Recruiting <Monstrous> 11/13M. ( Late Night Raid) We are looking for reliable and dedicated Rogues, Mages, Shaman (Resto/Enhance) willing to push content and prepare for the LEGION. Please be able to meet raid times. 725 ilvl with Legendary Ring and a positive attitude are required! Apply at our website: www.Monstrous.gamerlaunch.com If you have any questions or comments feel free to contact anyone listed below or reply to this post. Raid Times (Server Time) Central Tuesday 10:00pm - 1:00 am Wednesday 10:00pm - 1:00 am Thursday 10:00pm - 1:00 am We will consider any player even if your class isn't listed above. We will also consider cross realm/faction applicants using logs, armory, and a short interview. Contact: Edchukaited - Torvix#1644 Omegawepon - Americus#1602 Jarmage - Jarman1335#1657 Adamance - PODO#1238 Beloved - bms#1605Omegawepon0 Mar 21
Mar 20 <Aphelion> 6:30PM-9:30PM T/Th Raiding <Aphelion> Raid Times; Tuesday - 6:30 - 9:30 PM Thursday - 6:30 - 9:30 PMAll times are server time (PST). Recruiting Ranged DPS Non-Druid Tanks Non-Disc HealersAphelion is a group of mid-20s to early 30s individuals who enjoy spending time together and value their time in-game. Though we have a full raid team, we are recruiting more mature, fun-loving and focused players to add to our team. We respect your time by being understanding to personal demands and always ending on time, similarly we ask you to respect our time by coming to raids prepared (potions, flasks, raid strategies reviewed) and being on time. Punctuality is very important to us, as is a desire to be part of a team; we're not really looking for lone wolves! This is a great opportunity for those who have fallen behind and are looking to get back into raiding! For the time being, we have some newer players who need the opportunity to get back up to speed, and as a result we will be running normal for the first few weeks before starting heroic. If you have been worried about getting started, or having trouble getting your gear up to snuff, this is the chance for you! In turn, our raid group is composed of reasonably mature individuals who also enjoy joking and goofing during raids. All applicants must have a good attitude, and a better sense of humor. If you think we might be a good fit for our guild, feel free to shoot me a line in-game, or write a letter and I'll get back to you within 24 hours. As a side note, we do require a two week trial period, and for you to attend all four raids during that brief time so we can both get a feel for each other. Remember, it's just as important for you to decide if you like us as it is for us to determine if you're a good fit! DON'T KNOW IF WE'RE RIGHT FOR YOU? LISTEN TO OUR GLOWING TESTIMONIALS! ... -DTrump, Aerie Peak ... -Notarianordsalt, Windrunner ... -Blizzzardgm, MalfurionArianord6 Mar 20
Mar 19 Selling Scarlet Boots and Chestpiece I have the rare scarlet boots and chest-piece I'm looking to sell. Found them cleaning out the bank of an old character. I can be reached through mail or taylormade#1894. Price negotiable.Ayares0 Mar 19
Mar 18 6/13 H HFC Guild Recruiting Mage/Hunt/DK Hello Everyone! We are Pryapism. A newer guild with experience players, raiding throughout the previous expansions. We are looking to recruit experienced and new raiders willing to gear and learn fast. We are currently 13/13 Normal and 6/13 Heroic HFC (on our first night of heroics). We are seeking a few Mages and Hunters for range and a dk for melee to cap out our 20. We will be pushing through heroic as fast as possible. We raid Fri-Sat 830-1130 PST. Contact me in game for more information: pjmes#1446.Shamsz0 Mar 18
Mar 17 LF raiding team 722 DK Need a team that doesnt raid Tues/Thursday Currently have another toon running on those days. Looking moreso for mythic progression but if youre just running heroics to get people geared up and mythics are close we can talk for sure. :D You can message me whenever at hÔÔt#1674Scrô1 Mar 17
Mar 16 Hpriest looking for morning raiding Title says it all, looking for a guild who raids in the morning around 9 MNTSyfis1 Mar 16
Mar 16 Off Time H Arch sales! Come grab some off time Heroic Archimonde sales from <Neonmoon> on Aerie Peak. We're offering H Arch in return for some mulah. If you're interested in grabbing the moose mount or a heroic clear in general and work 3rd shift, are out of country, or just have a really weird sleep schedule you'll be happy you found us. add akalittleman#1387 to discuss details of the price, loot rules, etc. This scheduled times we'll be running the H clears/arch kills will be from 4:00am - 7:00am Server time on Monday. For you time zone handicapped people out there here are the translations for you. 4-7am PST/PDT 6-9am CST/CDT 7-10am EST/EDT 10pm-1am AEST/AEDT 8-11pm Perth GMT -7 UTC -7Nélfy0 Mar 16
Mar 15 WTB a Void-Shrouded Satchel! Tag is Robotrip#1160 please let me know!Breakup0 Mar 15
Mar 14 Recruiting! Our guild is 13/13 heroic hfc and looking for dps! Were a close group and love having fun above all else. Were laid back but also take raiding serious. We use vent and raid Tues, Thurs and Sun from 5pm - 8pm server. Thats 8pm - 11pm est. The core group we have atm will surely be around when legion hits so join a fun team and get your spot today! Send me (officer) or Heleina (GM) an in game message/mail if your interested. Happy WoWng!Fluffyhealz0 Mar 14
Mar 14 Worggys 8/8 mythic runs I run 10+ 8/8 mythic runs a week. We are mainly looking for DPS we run them on most days. Also will be adding more real soon. Most groups end between 2 and a half to 3 hours. This depends on the dps of the group and how well they follow directions. Below are our record times for each instance we know the fastest routes of each instance as we have fully cleared 100+ 8/8 runs. Record Times Bloodmaul Slag Mines- 14 minutes 4 seconds Everbloom- 11 minutes 41 seconds Grimrail Depot - 13 minutes 39 seconds Iron Docks- 15 minutes 08 seconds Auchindoun- 13 minutes 47 seconds Skyreach- 14 minutes 32 seconds Shadowmoon Burial Grounds- 10 minutes 5 seconds Upper Blackrock Spire- 19 minutes 3 seconds Record best 8/8 run 1 hour and 54 minutes We only ask for a 680+ ilvl and can be completed easily at this ilvl these dungeons are tuned for 660+. DPS requirement is 35K. Anyone interested in coming can sign up for any of our groups at http://openraid.org/p/Deths_Events You may also add Worggy#1983 if you have any questions but most the times im online i will be running mythics so may take a few minutes for a response. before signing up read the description I am extremely strict on attendance if you unsign when the event time is happening in under then an hour, you no show or you leave group early you will be placed on ignore and not accepted again. This isnt to be hrash but for the runs to be smooth everyone showing is a must.Dethkgrip4 Mar 14
Mar 10 Does "prime time" on AP line up with PST? I'm thinking of transferring to this server because I play almost exclusively late night (after 11 p.m. EST). So I figured a server with mainly west coast players would work out better, especially for raiding and finding a guild, since prime time would hit three hours later, and my usual log on time would be 8:00 p.m. PST. But I wonder with the data centers being consolidated and AP being located in Chicago, is it still a "west coast" server? Or is it more like an east coast server with a weird server time offset these days?Rahtgut1 Mar 10
Mar 8 LF a PvP/Social guild Not really sure what the go-to PvP guilds are anymore. Last I checked, Realm First was really popular, but I haven't been guild shopping since early MoP. Any ideas?Tyndar1 Mar 8
Mar 6 Looking for a raiding guild. Resto Druid ilvl 712 Looking for a guild to raid with. Prefer later nights and/or weekendsSnoweana2 Mar 6
Mar 5 <The Alternative> 11/13 M leads LFM <The Alternative> Bleeding Hollow is LFM to complete a mythic roster to finish mythic HFC content and form a community/hardcore team for Legion. Currently, we are working on progression with a light schedule. We want you to want to be online and active.. become friends and all that jazz. My people are people who could hang out if we knew each other sincerely. Raid Times: Fri/Sat 9 pm EST to midnight What to Expect From Us: Progression. A raid every weekend, even if we have to pug COMPETENT people. Having fun and killing !@#$. Resources and theorycrafters. What We Expect: We need people to be patient and reliable. We would love for you to transfer and join the guild, but if you would rather be a filler, hey, that's fine as well. Please have RC Lootcouncil, DBM, AA and ExRT. Weakauras is always good to have as well. How To Contact Me: Megg#1385 Or in game at Xandrii-Bleeding Hollow You can post here as well. Fear not, I will read everything you have to say. There will be a brief TS/Bnet interview once you contact me. This will NOT be a measure of skill.. I just like to get to know my raiders and make sure that we are on the same page. You will show me what you've got in raid. Keep in mind, we are looking for ALL members. We will always raid, but whether or not you will make the cut will be told EVERY raid night. Do not expect to always raid, your spot will be up for grabs if you cannot cooperate fully and be patient with the team. If you work for us, we will work for you. I look forward to hearing from youXandrii0 Mar 5
Mar 5 Looking for raiding guild Snoweana, Resto Druid ilvl 715. I'm looking for a guild that starts at around 9:00pm or later. I have completed HFC up to the first boss on Mythic.Snoweana0 Mar 5
Mar 4 [A-MG] Weekday raiding! <EZ> 5/13M Ethala Zaram is on Moon Guard. We started because myself, and a few other good raiders, didn't want to leave our RP hub just to be able to raid. <Ethala Zaram> An alliance Moon Guard guild. About us: Ethala Zaram is on Moon Guard. We started because myself, and a few other good raiders, didn't want to leave our RP hub just to be able to raid. We are a very friendly group of players who enjoy having fun in and out of the game. During HM and BRF we dipped some into mythic but never really killed past the first few bosses before the next raid came out. For HFC we're gonna change it up a bit, we aim to finish it and kill Archimonde on Mythic before Legion drops. We're looking for a few more players who aim to not just have a fun time, but kill this last boss in a good amount of time. Raid Nights: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 7pm-10pm Server time (CST) What we are looking for: Ranged DPS healersTo be expected: Discord (voice chat - http://discordapp.com) Boss Mod Attendance RC loot council Exsorsus Raid ToolsLastly I do understand we're on a role playing server so I won't require anyone to server transfer if they do not want to. As long as you're willing to show up every day, wanting to kill that last boss, and are a good player. All are welcome. If there was anything I missed, contact us down below! http://ethala-zaram.shivtr.com/ Lazyboy001#1694 Mactavish#1757 Thank you for reading, hope to hear from you all soon.Magniir0 Mar 4
Mar 3 13/13M Raider LF Raiding Guild Hello guys, We had Hellfire Citadel on farm for a while one and one night clearing 13/13M on Tuesdays, from 7:30pm – 11:00pm CST, is not fun anymore. I am looking for raiding guild for my Windwalker Monk. You can armory my cute, little monk. He does have Legendary Ring which I plan to max the fastest possible and an experience of 9/13M. I main another melee dps so I should still perform at my raiding standard. I have flexibility for any days of the weeks. I have all my BiS trinkets except my class trinket. Only missing 2 Mythic tier pieces, and I have my BiS socketed Mythic polearm from Mannoroth. I do not mind progression at all. You will be guaranteed to have my very best performance. Thank you, Sky Note: You are free to contact me through my battletag: Skyfall#1891 (Willing to Faction Transfer if needed be)Votkinsk1 Mar 3
Mar 2 1 Day Friday Morning Mythic HFC X-Realm 8/13M Hi all, I'm hosting a X-Realm group Friday morning Mythic HFC run. Time: 10:00AM - 2:00PM CST Date: Every Friday! (March 4th sign-up: http://openraid.org/r/288276) Goal is to establish a solid/stable core for 1 day mythic fun Add Forever#1947 or Xel#1972 or if you have any questions. 13/13M experience raid leaders. Cheers! ...Rynthi2 Mar 2
Feb 29 (US-Hyjal) Recruiting for Mythic team Power Word Awesome is recruiting for our Mythic HFC team. We are currently 13/13 Heroic and 5/13 Mythic. We are recruiting ALLL Please fill out the form and Email it to me at carlcluck@gmail.com. Or you can message me in game. Or Ingame mail Khottan, Khotaan, Sarnus, Gröôt, Relidrapally, Ditchpigg you can also add me on battletag fyad #1494 http://powerwordawesome.wowmatcher.com Personal Information: Name: Age: Location: Occupation: Previous MMOs played: Other favourite games: Character Information: Armory Link: Name: Class: Race: What is your main spec? Do you mind changing them if required? What glyphs are you using and why? How is your gear? Comment on your current gear. Mention any offspec gear you have. What is your experience in end game raid instances? Include vanilla until current instance experience if applicable. Include also all experience in Hardmodes. How often do you play World of Warcraft? On what times and days of the week are you usually online? We currently raid from 5:30 pm - 11:30 pm server time Monday - Satuday and Sundays is an off fun night. Will you be able to consistently raid at these times? Bear in mind me expect ~99% attendance. What guild(s) have you been in before applying, and why did you leave them? Do you have Gamevox and a Microphone/Headset, and are you able and comfortable with talking during raids? Post a screenshot of your ui while in a raid and in combat: Post your Computer specs: Explain your choice of key bindings, do not list them all, just give us an idea of which abilities you bind where. Do you have any healing / damage logs from a previous raid? If so please post a link below. Tell us a joke, it's (hopefully) been a long application and we need a laugh. [li][/li] [quote][/quote]Fyad0 Feb 29
Feb 29 (A)Converted: From the Beginning With the lull between expansions setting in I am looking to make a new raid team that will hopefully help keep things fresh as well as create a really solid raid team to push into Legion when it releases. What is the goal of this raid team? To go through all of the amazing raid content this game has to offer from start to present at the correct level. Before people even think it - yes, I know that things will be out of whack in lower content and be much easier so it won't be truly like it was back in the proper era, but that doesn't mean we can't have fun raiding it! The goal will be to see every raid (that still exists) in the proper level, wearing proper gear and obtain as many achievements/titles/mounts on the hardest difficulties we can in each expansion before pushing on to the next. Few ground rules to try to make things at least a little bit challenging when we are in older raids: No Heirlooms while raiding (they are fine to level with though) No Future expansion gems/enchants/gear (ex: no BC quest gear when we are raiding classic) Must be level locked at the proper level "cap" for the expansion we are raiding If/when possible we may split the raid into 2 groups in order to maximize loot/difficulty - only if both teams will be able to be successful, rather have everyone succeed then half the team not successful. How Progressing will work: We will do raids in order of difficulty/order they were released. Once we have beaten a raid we will work on the next raid, and continue on until we have beaten every raid that an expansion has to offer. Once we get to the tiers with multiple difficulties we will attempt to do each raid on the hardest difficulty possible (ex: 25m Heroic for ICC, Mythic for SoO, etc). While we do raids we will also do our very best to get all of the meta achievements for the mounts. After an expansion is beaten we will do 1 "farm" week where we will go back and finish up any achievements we haven't yet completed and just make sure everyone has gotten a chance to see all the raids in that expansion. My plan is to experience all of the content but not dwell on any of it for too long. At the very least for classic or unless someone can suggest a better loot system my intentions for loot system would be: GDKP to start (may change eventually if a better system is determined) Min price depending on type of gear min prices can/will change going from expansion to expansion if deemed necessary Weapons: 50g Set Pieces: 25g Visibles: 10g Jewelry: 25g Trinkets: 50g Legendaries: 250g Other(bags/gems/etc): 10g Bidding: bids will be done in raid chat. Main Specs bid first, if no min bid then off spec gets to bid. If no one bids the minimum for the item it will be DE'd. Raid times: These will be discussed once we get enough people together to actually start raiding. I do intend this to be a weekend raid team. Right now I am leaning towards Friday & Saturday at 9-12EST (6-9PST) We might also add a week day to do older raids that we've gone past already in order to work on achievements if people missed them and still want them. What we need: Right now everything is needed, I will be playing a Prot pally and I also have a Healer (undecided on disc/holy atm) Priest who will be joining. The goal is to have a roster of 20-30 members so that once we reach current content we do not need to recruit more/drop people in order to have a viable raid comp for WoD/Legion content. When we will start: Tentative date is 3/11 depending on the number of people and their level. First Raid will be Molten Core and depending on how we fair possibly AQ20. This is still in the early stages of development and I am open to other's input/ideas. I just think it will be a good experience to see all of the content in the game with a single raid team and get to enjoy everything from the ground up. How to Apply: 1) apply to CTR at: http://guild.converttoraid.com/ 2) apply to the Converted: From the Beginning raid team at: http://guild.converttoraid.com/teams/co ...+beginning if you have any questions feel free to post them here/mail me in game on Jehann, or add my battletag: Anthilia#1650Jehann0 Feb 29
Feb 27 WTS Dragonstrike Reborn The Dragonstrike Reborn: http://www.wowhead.com/item=94585 is a GREAT looking mace, even if you're well past Pandaria Alani SOLD (Thank you again Raxiaa!) You do need to be exalted with the August Celestials in order to ride Alani. (Of course, once you're exalted on one toon--all alts can mount up) I'm negotiable on price. I'm currently undercutting another person in the AH for the mace....it would be great to sell this outside of the AH so I can stop doing that :) Whisper or message me ingame if you have a serious offer on either.Auralaibi1 Feb 27
Feb 26 <A>701 Hpriest LF Guild to Raid N/H Xp: 13/13N 13/13H 5/13M 701ilvl (723Hpally/722Rshaman) Sun/Mon/Wed any time after 5pm EST Hello! I am looking for a guild to join to help with your raids! My paladin and Shaman I do not play anymore and do not desire to seek mythic progression on those two. But I would LOVE to play this priest and heal. However, on my server the guilds are slim and the two that I am in on the shaman and paladin are either no longer raiding this xpac or only doing a mythic push. So I would like to join your guild and help you all in your progression! I do not care if you're 1/13N, I just want a guild I can do some progression with that is not mythic (atm). I would prefer that you are not over 5/13H because I do not want to play catch up! I want something that will last a while and give me something to do! So I'm looking for a guild somewhere between 1/13N and 5/13H! I play Holy, not disc and not shadow! I know the strats and can help you all if you have any questions about a boss! I am relaxed and laid back but on time and knows what to do and works well with others. I do NOT want to realm transfer atm, I would simply like to add you on Btag and you toss me an invite when its raid time! Now I am willing to give up my spot if you find a player on your server who will be a permanent addition to your team! Money is tight for me atm so I do not want to transfer just yet! But I want to raid and not PUGS! If I seem like a good match for your guild add me and lets talk! Leaving a note here will be helpful so I know who is adding me and what you have to offer! Thank you! Phatori#1304Singard0 Feb 26
Feb 26 Priest/Druid lf Late night guild Hello! I am looking for a late night raiding guild to do stuff with when legion hits. My Druid is bear specc'd right now and my Priest is Shadow. I wouldn't mind healing/tanking/DPSing or whatever is needed. My typical play time is 1230AM to 5AM CST. Battle net name: TheVox#1835 Hope to hear from someone!Behomiir0 Feb 26
Feb 25 (A)<Self Infliction> Seeks New Raiders 4/13 N Are you awful at PVE? So are we! Come join the worst raid team on the server as we attempt to clear Normal HFC Friday nights 6:30 PM server. Were not called <Self Infliction> for nothing. Currently were looking for another tank, and another healer, but we're willing to look at any DPS. Contact me in game for additional information or invite. We use Dolby Axon as our voice chat. We've cleared 4/13 Normal. In all seriousness this is a casual raid team, with a lot of first timers and very rusty raiders and a handful of pvpers. The only requirements we really have is having patience while people learn their roles and showing up to raid. If you have ego, or want to kill heroic Archimonde by blitzing through to end... we're not the raid team for you.Roanapurr3 Feb 25
Feb 24 <Affinity> New Raiding Guild <Affinity> is recruiting for any and all positions! We are a laid back guild that wants to progress, but have fun doing it! The leaders are heroic experienced, and do not mind at all helping new 100's become raid ready! Our raid times will be Thur/Fri 6-10 pm server, and our first raid will be on March 3rd! So if you want to have a solid core spot on a new team for years to come or have any questions please message me on here or whisper me in game!Shinmy2 Feb 24
Feb 23 psa - beware raid carries on thursday 14 january about 2 pm server, i answered someone selling an h hfc carry. lets call him "atomiser". i asked how much and he said 150KG. i armored him and found that he was in the guild <x raided>. I know they're an established guild having seen them advertising for new members earlier last year and their armory page showed them with full h hfc clears so it seemed legit. in the past i've paid <resurrection> for a carry on sargeras for <glory of the orgrimmar raider>, <alone> here on aerie peak for specific boss kills and most recently <easy> here for the moose mount (I have a druid alt who has been pestering me for it lol). all have been smooth transactions and runs so i had no reason to think there would be a problem here. i asked "all up front?" and he responded "yes please" and that the run would be at "4 server". i showed up a few minutes before 4 server and he says "your 53 mins late". i told him the times he told me earlier, he admitted the error on his part and he promised to arrange another time. we went back and forth for a few days and then he vanished. the last time he was on was sunday 17 january. i spoke to <x raided>'s guild leader and she said that, as i expected, they are not sponsoring any such carries. i opened a ticket with blizzard and was told that they only intervene if there is an irregularity with buying and selling armor, weapons and other in-game items and not services. i'm posting this as a public service announcement in the hope that no one else gets taken in by atom's scam. at this point in my wow life, a 150KG loss is something i can absorb but i know not everyone can.Takamurasaki2 Feb 23
Feb 22 [Sargeras-US][A]<Under The Radar> 13/13H HFC Welcome to The Under the Radar recruitment thread, are you looking for a guild with a sincere mindset for end game progression? Are you willing to work hard and succeed with a team of your peers? If you answered yes, to these questions, please continue reading! Raid Schedule: (All Times are Server CST) Thursday- 8pm-12pm Friday- 8pm-12pm Tuesday - Alt Raid 8pm-11pm (optional) Currently Recruiting: ALL CLASSES Under The Radar is recruiting all classes for the core raid team’s progression into mythic. We have a 13/13 heroic core team. Our desire is to gear and condition our new recruits to prepare them for mythic HFC. Be that it may, mythic roster requirements demand a set-up of 20 individuals. We currently have core spots available for any and all exceptional raiders to fill our mythic progression group. Please do not hesitate to fill out an application, regardless of class/spec. Any and all exceptional individuals with a drive for long term and sustained progression will be considered rigorously. We have experience player’s at the helm of our guild. If you are interested in applying to our guild please apply at: http://undertheradar.gamerlaunch.com/ (OR) Feel free to contact one of our officers ingame. (Details posted below) Mandatory requirements for raid: -Teamspeak (Voice) -Standard raiding addons (i.e) DBM, AA, etc. -Near perfect attendance during core raid days (P.S.-we understand real life happens) -Pre-emptive study of progression boss fights -A positive attitude. -Knowledge of your class, meaning we don't need to explain your class to you top to bottom. Officers:Hëkka-(DaCapitalist#1573) Buddicus-(briley#1119) Vodar-(Varton#1443) Lily-(Yunisca#1315) Seek#1204(Guild lead)Hëkka0 Feb 22
Feb 21 Hellscreams Angels 13/13H Feel free to add any of our officers for more information! Guild: Hellscreams Angels Realm: US-Thrall - Horde (PvE) Progress:13/13H, HFC Schedule: Tues/Thurs 8:30-11:30 PM EST Loot: Lootcouncil Roles Rogue(high) Hunter(high) Warrior(Medium-High) Paladin(holy(medium)) Monk(mistweaver(medium)) DK(dps(high)) Mage(medium) Warlock(medium) Shaman(elemental(medium)) Hellscreams Angels was formed during this tier and has since made nice progression in our limited time together. Our members range from very new very talented players to players that have been clearing heroic(mythic) content for years. We pride ourselves on our ability to have both an efficient and fun raiding environment. Outside of raiding our guild is active and engages in alt raids and such on off nights. In the end, our goal is to push progression content on a 6 hour per week schedule. And clear Mythic before Legion releases. Expectations In order to begin a trial process with us, your character will need to be geared appropriately (~715+ exceptions CAN be made for incredibly skilled players) and have progress on legendary ring. From there, we would like to see a completed application or contact via btags below. Keep in mind that gear does not make the player. We look for these things in our trials: · Awareness (first and foremost) · Class, role and strategy knowledge ·Have a playable Offspec · Attitude(must have thick skin we have a playful atmosphere) · Reliable attendance · Participation in discussions and guild events · Social fit If you have any additional questions feel free to contact us baloø Huuqwas#1907Ivett0 Feb 21
Feb 15 13/13M Guild Recruiting (Argent Dawn) <Masters of Karate> Currently 13/13M We are a Semi-hard core guild raiding 3 nights a week Masters of Karate is a guild focused on Mythic progression. We are always looking for talented players who have the right personality to fit in with our solid team of core raiders. We are actively recruiting for the raid times below: Wed @ 9:00 EST Fri @ 8:00 EST Sun @ 8:00 EST Currently seeking progressive players whom are comfortable at the game and raiding scene As of April. 8th 2016 we are now 13/13Mythic in Hellfire Citadel. Recruitment as follows: ::Consistent Raid schedule! ::Item level 715 or above! ::Legendary Ring! ::13/13Heroic Farm EXP! ::Basic Knowledge of the Mythic bosses! ::Performs at high pace of competition! ::Willing to take Criticism! ::Follow Directions! ::Know your class like your life depends on it! Seeking the Following: *Death Knight Dps *Mage Dps *Paladin Healer *Warrior Dps *Rogue Dps *Monk Dps *Warlock Dps *Hunter Dps Exceptional Players welcome to come trial! We accept all classes! Masters of Karate has been a competitive raiding guild on Argent Dawn for many years, We look to pull server 1sts for the rest of our time raiding and push higher into the rankings World Wide Currently @ 405 U.S. 1st on server Again, we are looking for the right fit of exceptional skills and personality. Furthermore, I have no problem looking for retired exceptional raiders looking to re-enter the raiding arena. We can give those opportuities in something of a "draft and develope" strategy rather than demanding that you come in with all mythic gear and experience. We have had great success with this in the past and look to continue provide those opportunities to the right applicant. In RL, we are largely a bunch of adults w/ military experience and/or jobs who raid for the fun of playing the game in our spare time. Not drama oriented and typically no teenagers though we've had success with a few exceptions. Add our GM's btag below if you want to finish out WoD high end raiding that is only 3 nights a week. Thaddeaus (Davezilla#1785) GM Afic (Afic#1796)Afic0 Feb 15
Feb 12 LF H HFC Fri/Sat (will consider strong N HFC) Hello fellow AP players, I am looking for a core raid spot in H HFC on Fri / Sat nights and possibly Mon's after 5pm PST for this Hunter. I would also be interested in N HFC runs if you are at least 11/13 and close to running H HFC. I am a competent player that knows the fights in advance, understand the mechanics and rarely does something stupid to kill himself or wipe the raid. I am very dependable and outside an act of God or my wife acting like god will not miss a raid. I prefer to stay in my current guild with this character but that can be negotiable. I am not available at all Tues/Thurs/Sun evening as I raid on my Disc Priest those evenings. Thanks for reading up and if your guild run or group has a need or open spot please hit me up in game BTAG - Symantha#1244Symilarity2 Feb 12
Feb 12 [A] <War Front> Seeking Dps and a few heals. <War Front> A raid group from Convert to Raid Omen on Aerie-Peak, is currently seeking exceptional Dps and Heals for progression in HFC. Currently 9/13 Normal, we will be progressing into heroic within the coming weeks. Our raid times are 7:30-10:30 EST Tuesday and Thursday, and 9:00-10:30 Est Wednesday during progression. Our raid atmosphere is unmatched! We are always helping one another and bettering ourselves through hard work, determination, and bond that keeps us pushing through. We do all loot through Loot council. All applicants must provide Logs and have a minimum 680 ilevel. The classes that we are searching for are as follows: -Throughput healers (with the exception of Resto Shamans) -Windwalker -Feral Druid -Death Knight (Unholy/Frost) -Hunter All applicants can reach me via In-game mail, or PM if I’m online (Bnet Bealtrix#1150). Exceptional applicants always considered. Applicants must also be open to criticism and have good knowledge about their class and spec.Sëraph10 Feb 12