Aerie Peak

Sep 13 LF CHALLENGE MODE CARRIES WILL PAY! Just need a carry for the Challenge mode weapons!! PLEASE HELP!Ragequitter0 Sep 13
Sep 12 <Praying Mantits> 6/13H Need DPS/Heals <Praying Mantits> is a casual Alliance raiding group stationed on Aerie Peak. We are very close knit and are looking to fill the roster with new faces. We need friendly, upbeat, and talented players with a sense of humor. We may be casual but we get the job done. There are plenty of drinking games and giggles to be had with this raid team. If you like to have fun and you like to get loot, think about joining. Don't underestimate the power of the mantits! Our core raiders formed early MoP expansion and completed all raids while current. WoD progression: 12/13 N Hellfire Citadel 6/13 H Hellfire Citadel Raid Times: Wednesday 8-11pm Pacific Standard Time Friday 8-11pm Pacific Standard Time We use Teamspeak and it is required. What we're looking for: Frost/Unholy Death Knight with Blood OS Resto Druid with any DPS OS Holy Paladin with Ret OS Shadow Priest Fury/Arms Warrior Mage Must be dedicated. Must be awesome. Even if you do not see your class on the list, please speak to us anyway! Any exceptional player is welcome to the ranks. Cross realm players ARE welcome. You do not need to realm transfer to raid with us, though we would like you to be in the guild to have access to repairs and provided supplies. Contact Shadowstorm#13428 for discussion and more information. Thanks for reading! Side note: I cannot stress the "casual" enough. If you are afraid of wiping on trash, racist jokes, big butt music being played on Teamspeak, and constant DPS jabs during boss fights, this group is not for you. There is an art to being able to raid and talk trash at the same time...Lawlly0 Sep 12
Sep 12 LF raiding guild for legion HI! im looking for a raiding guild for legion. Unholy with off spec blood. just lemme know if ur in need of a dk. :)Odinshire0 Sep 12
Sep 11 Important How many people are on here i need al ot of people in a server so i can auction stuff if you could tell me if this is good or tell me another it would be great thanks.Eseer1 Sep 11
Sep 11 <Divine Excuse> 13/13N, 7/13H Recruitment Raiding guild, looking for more members to add to our group for Heroic and hopefully to eventually progress through Mythic. We approach raiding with the goal of consistent progression and improvement. We raid limited hours but we’re still able to find success, earning “Ahead of the Curve” achievements for Highmaul and Blackrock Foundry. Currently 13/13N and 7/13H HFC. We’re interested in growing our raid group. We have a particular interest in adding ranged DPS and healers to our group, but we would be glad to talk to and look for a place for interested players of any role. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:00pm - 12:30am EST (6:00pm – 9:30 PST) Contact info: Website: http://divine-excuse.com/index.php/recruitment/ Whisper/Add: Baifong (Aerie Peak)Baifong0 Sep 11
Sep 9 LF Guild on Weekdays. Yo, I just transferred to Aerie Peak last night and I've been looking for a guild to join progressing in normal / heroic HFC. I'm available on Monday, Thursday and Friday, preferably late at night, since I tend to sleep in fairly late on my days off. Majordormu#1765 Cheers, Avvful.Avvful1 Sep 9
Sep 8 Darkness Within Late Night Mythic LFM Darkness Within was founded on US - Kirin Tor 2008 and has since moved to US - Aerie Peak as of May 2014. We are a progression oriented guild, but still aspire to have a focused and nonchalant raid environment. We are actively seeking members who are looking for a long-term home. What you can expect from us: -An enjoyable atmosphere that turns professional during boss pulls. -9 hr/week raid schedule -Consistent progression -Free guild repairs and discounted raid supplies What we expect from you: -90%+ attendance. -Come to raid prepared (this means not only consumables, but also fight knowledge) -Class knowledge (taking initiative to study your specs) -A willingness to take criticism and make changes based on it Raid Schedule: Weekday Raid:(13/13H) Tuesday - Thursday: 10:00PM - 1:00AM PST Weekend Raid:(11/13H) Saturday - Monday: 5:00PM - 8:00PM PST Contacts: Website: d-w.guildlaunch.com *Apply Here* Sym (Weekday Raid-Leader) - Apple#11650 Quarky (Weekend Raid-Leader) - Quarky#1867 Noharmnofowl (Recruitment) - Katoclysm#1550 Anui (Recruitment) - Luna#1256 Feel free to contact us at any time! :DNoharmnofowl1 Sep 8
Sep 8 (A) 695 Ret/Prot Pally Looking for guild Hi all. I am a 695 Ret/692 Prot Paladin looking to get back into raiding. I got AotC in HM and was working on BRF progression before landing a new job. I was forced to step down as officer in my guild until I figured out how I could handle raiding and the new job. I have everything down now so would like to start raiding again and continue into Legion. Looking for 8-12ish (EST) or so raiding times, any day of the week works. Only experience in HFC is LFR but I'm a quick learner and have been playing on multiple accounts since Vanilla. Also have a 688 MM Hunter available for transfer and a 667 Affliction Warlock on the server already. Will be transferring to Alliance. Please respond here or in game if any of this interests you. #Lika1395Havel1 Sep 8
Sep 7 INSANITY 2/13 M 13/13 H, 14/17M Recruiting ☆-★Insanity★-☆ Founded in 2007, Currently working on 2/13 Mythic 13/13 Heroic Hellfire Citadel. Last tier, 7/10 Mythic Blackrock Foundry, 7/7 M Highmaul, US 532. Last expansion, Back in June we became 14/14 H SoO(25m), (Server: Aerie Peak-PVE) US 203. Confidence is a must, Cockiness is a plus, Arrogance is not desired. Guild Make-Up Insanity is filled with primarily people from the ages 25-40. What We're About This guild is a warm, welcoming, and nurturing place. We have people in it that do voice impersonations, we have a fantastic sense of humor with a balance of determination on the content at hand. We are NOT the type to yell or scream at you, we treat people like the adults that they are. We enjoy spending time with each other on Mumble, during off-times, joking, drinking, playing Heroes of the Storm, playing Starcraft and Diablo Hardcore, getting achievements, collecting Pokemon, and Gold Challenge Modes, Come Get Some With Us! Our community is packed with fun, laughs, and experiences. I really want to dig that in to your mind. This guild is the best guild that I've ever been a part of in 9-10 Years of Raiding, from Raiding first string in top 20 US guilds to running a top 200 US guild. Our officers are amazing. The raiders have talent and are loyal. You will not be disappointed. You will finally have found your home in this community, one that I am truly thankful to be apart of. What We Want You to come here with the dream of Insanity that we all share. Live it, breath it, embrace it. We want your loyalty. This is your home. Make a commitment to us and we will give back to you with reckless abandon. We want to get to know you, you are not just numbers on a spreadsheet, here in Insanity, You matter. We want to get to know you for many months if not years to come. Many of our members have been here for years. We want you to be the next die hard Insanity member! We Raid Only 3 Days!: Tuesday 6:30-10:00 PST (25m) Wednesday 6:30-10:00 PST (25m) Thursday 6:30-10:00 PST (25m) We are relaxed with attendance. Just keep us posted when things come up. Why this guild could be great for you! Because you want Quality, Devoted, Down-to-Earth Leadership that both have experience with ALL End-Game Raiding content since Vanilla. With 10 years of Raid Leading experience and 8 Years of Guild Lead experience of a US 200 Guild. We're looking to bring this guild back into top 200. Come be apart of something truly Great. You like the idea of a competitive and entertaining raid environment? You like Alt Raids on the weekends? We Got You. We love our community and spoil our Raiders with 1,250g daily repairs, Flasks, Pots, Enchants, Gems, a member Spotlight and more. Lots of opportunities to make gold profits. We sell everything to our server and beyond. Our Server Aerie Peak is a High Population server with a booming economy. We Are Server 4th. There are 85+ raiding guilds. We are in the Nightfall battle group. Alliance to horde ratio is 3.7:1. The server is on Pacific Time and the server is based out of New York. 685+ ilvl Required We Want Extremely Active Players with a strong drive, flawless positive attitude, and talent with a constant drive that makes you even better than you were a month before. Range - Shadow Priest, Boomkin, Mage, Elemental Shaman Melee - Rogue, Enhancement Shaman We Have Live Streams We Create Movies. Our Website is: Insanity.WoWLaunch.Com No application required. *´¨) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) *´¨) ¸.•*¨) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•` * HellGoddess (¸.•´ *´¨) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) *´¨)¸.•*¨) (¸.•Real ID: HellGoddess#1691 If you’d like further information contact HellGoddess (HellGoddess#1691), Herculesan (Herc#1811), Grumtum or Savesyolife. We’d really love to have you. So honestly! Come talk to us, take the time, you won’t regret it, this is Home, fully equipped with fresh, warm, apple pie. Edited by Hellgøddess on 8/27/2015 9:36 PM PDTBluntmunk3 Sep 7
Sep 4 Alliance to Horde ratio So I was standing in Org and we got raided by the Alliance and I've now started to notice that there are way more Alliance than Horde. Why is this?Kurotan4 Sep 4
Sep 4 @whoever owns name Effy I want to buy it add jdance#1199Dtrance0 Sep 4
Sep 3 WTB Ghoulfang Looking to buy Ghoulfang (Horde or Alliance).Leviathan0 Sep 3
Sep 2 WTB Blizzcon Hugz Tainted Core recruitment moved to a new thread.Kleptik41 Sep 2
Sep 2 Rogue, Pally, Monk LF HOME [A] Hello Aerie Peak community, There are three of us, all good friends seeking a new home simultaneously so that we can continue playing the game of World of Warcraft and having fun all the same. The lot of us are used to raiding Tues-Wed-Thurs from 8-11CST every week in HFC. Our Horde toons are on Illidan, which is our mains currently, and easily 705+ in item level. Collectively and Individually speaking, the three of us are 13/13N and at least 9/13H, with some 12/13H experience/kills. Rogue Ret. Pally Mistweaver Monk Those are the three primary classes that are interested in relocating to a new home. The Rogue and Monk (myself) have started leveling an alliance equivalent on Aerie Peak, and are under the assumption our Retadin friend will be leveling up soon as well. We are currently looking at a guild called the Gentlemen to trial in once we are leveled and geared, but if you as a recruiter are interested in these classes feel free to post your recruitment below or add Gypsy#1666. Thank you in advance!Dyrdre2 Sep 2
Sep 1 [A]Aff Warlock LF weekend/early weekday guild Hello, New on this server, played Arcane mage previously on Zul'jin amongst a few other stray classes since the launch of WoD. As stated in the title I'm only looking for guilds that raid mornings, early day/afternoon or weekends, if weekends time doesn't matter as much. I cleared H Highmaul during 6.0 but my guild shut down after that & I haven't done much of note since, done some heroic BRF when it was current but then I took a break. Mostly looking for a somewhat casual guild but still has consistent raidnights, I'm at 684 ilvl right now but I dinged a few days ago & just catching up through my alts farming tokens etc, so I will steadily raise it. I have little to no experience of HFC apart from LFR, so if you're progressing normal or early heroic that'd fit best, regardless I don't have trouble with learning boss fights so if you're just after a magic rDPS I'm a good fit I believe. Any questions? Ask here or post btag if you want to talk more.Saudade5 Sep 1
Sep 1 WORLD WAR = WORLD PVP = EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT . WORLD WAR = WORLD PVP = EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT . November 18 - December 2nd REVISION 1.0 (complete) ORIGIONAL POST: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/18695103806?page=1#1 Please: UPVOTE + REQUEST STICKY ================================================================== WORLD WAR = WORLD PVP = EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT ================================================================== ... ================================================================== Event Information ================================================================== ... ... CHECK MAIN POST FOR MORE INFORMATION! ORIGIONAL POST: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/18695103806?page=1#1 Please: UPVOTE + REQUEST STICKY THIS IS A CROSS-REALM-CROSS-SERVER PVP EVENT!Vvar0 Sep 1
Aug 30 <Legion of the Night> is recruiting We are a some what new guild that is looking for new members to start raiding we plan to start doing raids mid august maybe sooner if you would like to join pst or send me some mail ingame and ill invite you :)Bowbitz2 Aug 30
Aug 29 TWD Recruitment Trying to find a guild that is right for you is certainly a daunting task. Here at TWD, all players of any class/level are welcome whether you are a seasoned vet, or just starting out. The whole point of being in a guild is a sense of having your own "family": people that share similar gameplay styles and interests and respect one another. That is what TWD has been created for. How is TWD the right guild for you? -Shares a love of the game -mature/friendly player -likes having the option available to raid, but no pressure to join -has the right to learn different specs/classes without pressure/negativity from other guild mates -you have a sense of humor -you like to have fun! If you are considering joining TWD, please contact me either in game or via in-game mail to: Darylldixon (GM)Darylldixon0 Aug 29
Aug 28 [A]<Embyr> - 8/13H - Recruiting Healers / DPS G'day all, Currently sitting at 8/13H in HFC. Seeking a healer (Pally/Shaman/Holy Priest/Monk) and DPS (Shaman/Monk/Warrior/Pally) for our raid group. Others welcome to inquire as well as we are still looking to add a final few key players for when we transition to Mythic. Raid: Tues, Thurs, Mon - 5:30 - 8:30 PST Comm: Mumble Can reach me direct in game at Vishal#1892, or visit our website to find out more. http://wwww.embyrtheguild.com Cheers, and good luck in your search!Vishal0 Aug 28
Aug 26 <Devils Asylum> 7/13H Wed/Thurs 8-10:30est Devils Asylum is looking for more people Currently 7/13H Raid Time: Wednesday & Thursday 8-10:30pm EST (5-7:30 server) We are looking for competent people to join our raiding roster. We're helpful and laid back group of people that just want to progress as far as we can while only dedicating 2 days a week. Since we only raid 5 hours a week, our raid time is precious. So we want raiders to be ready before hand and know the fights. Needs: Melee DPS - High Ranged DPS - High ( Prefer Warlock, hunter) Healer - High (Prefer mw monk) Tank - Medium We will look at other classes, that aren't listed above Visit our website: http://devilsasylum.guildlaunch.com/ Or contact me KoolaidMan#1265Messiness14 Aug 26
Aug 25, 2015 <Neonmoon> 9/13 N and RBG recruiting We are a newer guild that is looking to piece together the last parts of our raid teams to continue our raiding during this expansion. We as a group are 9/13 N and looking to progress into heroics soon. We are a fun group of people that are happy to learn and willing to be wrong to be able to learn and looking for like-minded players that are focused when there, but able to take a night off every now and then. We are also setting up an RBG team and have interest in PVP, currently have a few people including DK target caller, Warrior leading the RBG who is 1800+ and we lack a few healers and DPS. Early Morning raid group is looking for a few more healers and dps. Weekend raid group needs another tank, healer or two, and more dps. RBG team needs rogue, mw monk, hpally, lock, sprs, and open to BG leaders. Times for raid teams are as follows: Weekend Raid Team: 8:30-11:30pm PST/Server time Fridays and Saturdays Early Morning Raid Team: 4:00-7:00am PST/Server time Mondays and Wednesdays RBGs: 7:00-8:30pm PST/Server time Tues/Wed/Thursday Post here or add my Btag akalittleman#1387 and talk to me in game.Nélfy0 Aug 25, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 <Working as Intended> 12/13H LF RDPS <Working as Intended> is a 12/13H HFC & 5/10M BRF raid team within the Convert to Raid guild (very large & very active) on Aerie Peak - US [A] and currently raids Wed, Thurs, Sun 8:30-11:30pm EST We are currently looking to strengthen our roster for 6.2. Our current needs are as follows: 2-3 Ranged DPS (Cloth classes preferred - spriest, warlock, mage) We're a slightly older, more mature raid group (average age is probably around 30ish). We have a lot of fun during raids, but we also take each others time seriously and try to get as much done in our time together as possible. We're a tight knit group that has been together for over a year now and many of us have become good friends both in and out of game. We got off to a bit of a slow start this expansion, but we took our time in recruiting to make sure we had the right people that fit in with us (both in skill and personality) as both are equally important to our group. Please check out our website to learn a little more about us and please fill out our very brief application if you are interested, http://www.wairaid.com/ For more information on the Convert to Raid community (which is a very large and awesome community guild for raiders), please visit http://www.converttoraid.com/guild.html If you'd like to chat or have any questions, please feel free to contact me directly @Karn_Gamer (twitter) or Karn#1769 (btag).Karn21 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 RU lf raiders or lf a new raiding guid? If you're on facebook try posting an ad at the Raider Classifieds group page. https://www.facebook.com/groups/211912439007236/Ellenah0 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 23, 2015 [A] The Gentlemen Tues/Weds LFM The Gentlemen (www.areyouagentlemen.com) are recruiting! We're a seasoned guild whose core raiders have been together since vanilla release, and we've been here on Aerie Peak since 2008. The Gentlemen is a raiding guild for the working professional. Most of us have gotten older and more responsible, and we can no longer put in 20+ hours a week to raid like we used to. Our design is to be as efficient as possible with our limited time. We don't have a true age requirement, but a certain maturity level is expected. We are a heroic progression guild, with mythic aspirations. We have cleared 7/7 H Highmaul, and 9/10 Heroic Blackrock. We are currently 8/13 Heroic, and 12/13 Normal Hellfire Citadel. We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 9:30 PM - 12:30 PM EST (6:30 - 9:30 Server). We have always been a guild that prides itself on skill over gear, and during Warlords is no exception. If you are a experienced raider just coming back to the game, or an active raider looking for a new home, consider The Gentlemen. We are looking for any and all talented raid members, but our highest needs right now are: 1 AOE Healer 1 Tank 1 Rogue 1 Mage 1 Hunter As stated above, we are looking for any and all talented raid members. Please do not hesitate to apply if you feel our guild is a good fit for your new home. If interested, please contact Tøggles (Nein#1144), Anzasa (Arcturus#1782), or Shaco(Exeter#1999) You may also apply directly at (http://www.areyouagentlemen.com/guild_application/apply) Safe Travels, Tøggles (AKA Buttons)Tøggles0 Aug 23, 2015
Aug 23, 2015 (A) Fite Club 2day Tue/Wed 6-9pm LFM Heroic progression raids (currently 6/13H) 6-9PM Tue/Wed, must have Mumble and working mic. We are primarily looking for a healer - immediate opening for Disc/Holy priest or Holy Pally. We are always open to quality team members who can make our raid times. Please contact one of our officers for more info or to schedule a trial. Nalda (Nalda#1338) Kandora (Kandora#1581) Curandr (Laroc#1516)Kandora3 Aug 23, 2015
Aug 22, 2015 Warcraft Hippies casual raid group today! We will run Saturdays, starting this coming one 7/11 at noon server, and also Wednesday evenings. 2 hour time commitment. we are now in BRF. We have some pretty experienced raiders leading, and noobs/casuals are welcome, or alts. There will be no high pressure crap, we are here to have fun. we'd love to have you be a member, but if you just want to check it out that's cool too. we have tanks, and 2 healers would like a 3rd. we will for sure need a couple melee and a couple ranged dps. we have 8 members ready to go. will pug if we have to but we'd rather not. See any member in game, all can invite or message me in game and we can chat. im usually around, have a lot of alts so just ask any member. Great place to learn if you're looking to. HgolightlyHgolightly3 Aug 22, 2015
Aug 22, 2015 699 Blood dk lf raiding guild Currently unhappy with current guilds progression. Also have a bear (those are op right?). Currently available 7days a week after 11pm eastern (thats when I get off work and the !@#$ is sleep right?). When school starts wtf is school? Good grades, high gpas and lots of loot. When school starts again in September I'll be leaving my job when I go back to university. I will be available more much then. Currently 6/13H (its been a month I know its trash). Stuck on a small server, I mean like my garrison is as dead as stormwind small. Hard to field to a strong 20 man roster on this server and want to leave. Lf a guild around 10/13H+ already. I have logs to demonstrate my ability to click blood boil and not stand in fire. Down to not server transfer and just run with you like a member till we get to mythic or I'm comfortable enough to throw 25$ at blizz and not be stranded. I can also dps. Git gud or gtfo Here is my battletag krazyfox#1430Snowpatrol1 Aug 22, 2015
Aug 22, 2015 698 Hunter wanting a weekend team Hello all i am wanting a weekend raid team, needs to be Saturdays and Sundays because I have been moved to 2nd shift at work so I really only have Saturdays and Sundays. I am 12/13N HFC and 10/10H BRF and 7/7H HMMán1 Aug 22, 2015
Aug 20, 2015 <Aphelion> 9/13 N [A] Heals and DPS Aphelion is an alliance casual raiding guild currently 9/13 HFC. Raid times are Monday and Wednesday at 8:30 - 11:00pm server time. We are always looking for versatile raiders willing to swap specs to fill in gaps when others can't make it. We are currently specifically looking for a Disc priest, Resto druid, or Shammy healer, and DK, Rogue, Boomy/Feral, or Lock for DPS. We prefer you to have HFC experience and ilvl 685+ but it is not required. We encourage all to apply. My battle tag is akalittleman#1387 you can add me in game and send me a message or reply here to apply.Wingthing5 Aug 20, 2015
Aug 20, 2015 4:00AM - 7:00AM Early Morning Raid [A] I'm looking to start a guild on Aerie Peak that would be an early morning raid guild for those that would like to raid before everyone is up to avoid having your raid time get in the way of family time and work. I'm putting feelers out there for who would be interested in joining and raiding. If you could post here if there is interest, not meaning yo leave your guild this minute, but just so I can see what kind of interest there is. Also if you have a guild that currently raids at this time please also feel free to leave a message to let me know. We would preferably be a heroic guild that pushes into mythic. I'm currently 12/13 N and 1/13 H, and would be willing to run more normals to gear up people that joined. Would be looking for officers and such, also would be interested in a daytime RBG as well as an RBG team during early morning and always welcome all PvPers. For those that get Time zone confused: PST = Aerie Peak Server time: 4:00am - 7:00am MST: 5:00am - 8:00am CST: 6:00am - 9:00am EST: 7:00am - 10:00amBestro0 Aug 20, 2015
Aug 19, 2015 new home Hi I'm looking for a new active guild for my lvl100 hunter&warrior,not neccesarily looking for end game raiding,the guild I'm currently in is dead the gm&most officers quit.You can send ingame mail or leave a note here thank you!Darilynn0 Aug 19, 2015
Aug 19, 2015 Aerie Peak Youtuber Hey everyone! Name is Bill, and I'm with the Cypher Protocol, a Channel dedicated to Let's play (Particularly focused on interactions with friends) Since the inception of the Channel, we have played wow. We also do WoW Parody Videos. I would ask if anyone would like to get on board with this journey to check us on out and subscribe for more content! Thanks in Advance https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxtjdR3w3MhS07q7ftY6WSwMcfloppyears0 Aug 19, 2015
Aug 19, 2015 Icc won't load. Nothing will I did all bosses then walked out to switch it to 25 man and it says instance not found. I have tried logging, reloading, everything. When I log into my DK is dc's me when I try to port anywhere while in the shrine. I cannot get to my garrison either. HALPMarokk0 Aug 19, 2015
Aug 18, 2015 Tank/dps warrior looking to transfer I'm a tank/dps warrior looking for a new server, 690ish ilvl with 8/13N experience. My dps set is the same ilvl as my tank set but it's weaker due to bad trinkets. I'm looking for a group to finish up normal with or get started with some of the early heroic bosses. I might have a few other people looking to come with me around the same Ilvl if times work out.Nagarok2 Aug 18, 2015
Aug 17, 2015 697 Resto/Ench Shaman lf late night guild! Hi Aerie Peak, As the title says I'm a 697 Resto Shaman with an Ench off spec and am currently looking for a late night (12:30 am eastern time) raiding guild! Unfortunately my current guild is lacking numbers with 6.2 so my experience is lack lust for HFC. Currently only at Gorefiend. Willing to transfer if things are continuing the way they are on my current server/guild. If you have any more questions or want to add me for a trial run for your raid, please feel free to add me on Bnet (Zevierra#1936). Thanks!!Fortheea1 Aug 17, 2015
Aug 15, 2015 1 Tank 2 DPS lf N/H HFC Raid Guild A little about us, I would say we have made great strides and all of us have played since BC and one of us since Vanilla. We are a family and we are active and all get on to do dailies and dungeons and what not depending on what is needing for gearing each expansion. Up to now in this expansion we have done 7/7 Normal HM, 4/7 Heroic HM, 9/10 Normal BRF, 3/10 Heroic BRF with the guild we were with. We pick up stuff quick when we learn it and know how to prepot and have what is necessary for raiding. We still havent felt like we found our "spot" in this game to raid and progress as usually something tends to hold us back within guilds we have raided with and definitely capable for more but not reaching it. We are all currently 685 ilvl and we are a Prot Pally, Spriest/Disc (Can heal but prefer not to), Frost DK. We are usually able to raid around 6-10pm latest during the week as my husband works at 6am. If we sound like a fit for you definitely get back to me here for feel free to reach me on battle tag @ Nosferotaus#1769!Delryn1 Aug 15, 2015
Aug 14, 2015 The Outreach Program We are a small family friendly guild looking to expand. We are attempting to put together a group for raiding on the weekends. We take the game as a fun approach with no pressure. Our experience is mostly that of LFR. No experience necessary. We are casual and are most active on the weekends as we all have children. All are welcome.Zerrik5 Aug 14, 2015
Aug 14, 2015 CTR I was thinking of coming to server to join CTR. Was hoping to talk with a few members about guild and learn more. Thorunbattle#1185 if you have time to chatThorunbattle0 Aug 14, 2015
Aug 12, 2015 "The University" Teaching guild here "The University" guild is looking for members this is a guild for new players and not so new players that don't have that much of experience or havnt played in awhile but is willing to learn... Add me using my Battletag name If you would like a invite. WarTrain#1195Brökkes0 Aug 12, 2015
Aug 12, 2015 Righteous Bane is now recruiting healers/dps Righteous Bane is now recruiting healers and dps for raiding. Ilvl 650 is the minimum. Our first raid is August 14th at 3pm server time, and will be most Fridays at that time from then on. We are also looking for people that just want to level up, and maybe eventually raid with us too. Come join a group of wonderful, friendly and helpful people in this growing guild! PST me in game or leave a message on here with your character name, level, spec and (if you plan on raiding soon) ilvl, if you are interested. Thank you for your time!Cinel1 Aug 12, 2015
Aug 11, 2015 <Uniqueness to Go> Fri/Sat 5-8 pst Uniqueness to Go (U2G) is looking for raiders to join our team! We are a casual guild that has a aggressive raiding team within its ranks. We raid Fridays and Saturdays from 5pm-8pm PST. Tanks: We can use an OT, but having an OS that you can play well is preferred Heals:(Os welcomed)-Low Ranged Dps: ALL High Melee Dps: ALL High Looking mainly for DPS, we'd be especially interested in folks who can Multispec (I'm looking at you, you sexy druids/shamans/paladins!). 690 ilvl min preferred, but will consider all exceptional players regardless of ilvl/class We are mainly a Heroic level raiding team. we cleared 7/7H HM, 10/10H BRF while it was current and are currently 12/13N HFC. 4/10 heroic for more information please add conscious#1441 James#12554 Updated:10 aug 15Soggybritchz4 Aug 11, 2015
Aug 9, 2015 <A> (US-Sargeras) LF DPS 4 Semi-HC FNF Guild! Greeting prospective members! Tired of Mythic? Can't get into a guild? Your Guild collapsed? Need a fun place to raid? Come see us! My name is Marcus. I am the Co-GM and raid-leader of Legends Anonymous (US-Sargeras). LA was formed last September as an alternative to the typical Warcraft Guild. It was started by my brother and some RL friends that just wanted a relaxed, fun place to enjoy Normal/Heroic content with the added ease of the new flexible scaling. We are a true friends/family guild that enjoys the complexity of the game without the stringent requirements of a hardcore guild. We are strictly a Normal/Heroic guild. We do not do Mythic whatsoever. Most of our members have been raiding together for years in a more hardcore environment but have flocked to LA to enjoy the content without too much stress. In fact, 80% of our members have returned to WoW from a long-absence to raid with their friends that referred them to us. Although we never kept track of our guild ranking, we soon found out that on a highly competitive and active PvE server, LA is currently in the Top 5 on the server against guilds that have NEVER killed a Mythic boss. We have achieved "Ahead of the Curve" on both Imperator and Blackhand. ***We are currently 12/13 NHFC and 7/13H HFC.*** In WoW, the community has defined guilds into two types: Hardcore – Pushing Mythic content, strenuous schedule and attendance requirement, strict demands on performance. Casual – Raids occasionally with minimal requirements and decent to minimal progression. We do not identify ourselves as either. We are first and foremost a community of WoW players that enjoys the content but cannot go through another Mythic/Hardcore environment. We have flexible attendance requirements but most of our raiders have 90% attendance due to our relaxed and fun-loving atmosphere. We want our members to enjoy their experience rather than force them into certain DPS/HPS requirements. SCHEDULE Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday – 7:30 PM Server (Central) to 10:30 PM Server (Central). We always encourage our members to try to attend as much as they can. GENERAL REQUIREMENTS Speakers and a working microphone. Good attitude and love of the game! Ability to learn with a team to tackle Normal/Heroic raiding mechanics. Nerd Screams during progression boss kills (Optional but encouraged). LOOT SYSTEM We are currently using EPGP for Heroic Tier/Trinkets/Weapons and a simple /roll for all other items. This will ensure that all members that attend more often are able to have the tools they need to progress while giving our more flexible players a chance at some loot. We closed recruitment early into Highmaul due to our high raid attendance. As they always do, real-life commitments (which are more important than WoW raiding) have left us with a couple of holes to fill on our heroic raid team. While we usually leave recruitment on a referral system, I had great success recruiting on Reddit and WoW forums and meeting new friends who wanted to enjoy the game with a community. To get a good idea as to what kind of guild we are, check out the following videos that show both our progression and the off-night events we run. https://www.youtube.com/user/legendsguild1 Check out these kill videos and events! Heroic Imp Kill Blackhand Kill Leggie Awards Roast of Marcus We usually have a raid composition of around 20-25 raiders that are free to come and go as they please during the night to meet any RL commitments. But we have some classes that aren’t represented well that we’d like to fill with new friends to add to the community. Therefore, we have opened recruitment to the following classes. We prefer the person over the class/skill, but we do need these classes currently. If you do not have much experience in this tier, we have always been a guild that helps our members learn the fights. HIGH Windwalker Monk Boomkin Due to the nature of our current progression, we are looking for semi-geared players. With the new apexis/baleful gearing system, most people can gear up to around 680 in a matter of days. That being said, we will only be accepting trial applications for those at least 685 item level. If you are interested, please visit www.legendsanonymous.com , create an account, and fill out an application on our forums. If you’d like to contact me directly, hit me up via Btag Marcus#11985.Márcús0 Aug 9, 2015
Aug 8, 2015 [A] Deaths Rise Recruiting for M/H HFC <Deaths Rise> (6/13 H, 13/13 N) is currently recruiting for our H HFC group in preparation to beginning mythic. So who are you? Deaths Rise is an alliance guild on US "Connected-Doomhammer" (encompassing US-Baelgun and US-Doomhmmer). We are a semi-casual raid guild, raiding 2-3 nights weekly for 3 hours/night. Many of us (at least half) have been killing heroic bosses since their introduction in Wrath. Tell me about your raids? Deaths Rise raids Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Mondays from 7:30-10:30 pm Easter (4:30-7:30 pm Pacific, which is also server time). As is standard the guild provides repairs during raids (set at 10k, I peronsally usually only need maybe 1% of that). Flasks/pots are also provided by the guild, and someone will always be happy to enchant your new items or give you a gem for that new socketed piece. As we are currently in the push for progression, the three raid nights are required raid nights. As the tier stretches on Tuesdays tends to become an optional 'farm night' in preparation for our Thursday and Monday progression raids. As we are almost all getting our legendary rings this week (or last for about 1/3 of us), we are moving toward 2 nights heroic, instead of the one we've been doing for the past 3 weeks, so heroic progression should start to take off. We should be moving into mythics by months end. Since we're all adults here (well and one father/son combo) we use a master looter MS > OS system as our primary gearing mechanism. We ask all our raiders to keep their fellow raiders in mind (I myself won and subsequently passed 2 items tonight to someone who needed them most). What are you looking for? Our raids consist of 15-18 people most nights, so our current needs to move into mythics focus around: 1-2 healers 3 or so melee dps Although we will be more than happy to consider any well qualified candidates, so don't be shy if you're ranged or a tank! Tank and Heals offsets are most welcome as well as on occasion, since we don't keep a massive roster of raiders, we are one short. Rent, I gotta tell ya, I like what you're saying, what's my next step? Due to a very minor technical problem our website is currently down, but once it is cleared up you may find it at the following address: deaths-rise.enjin.com or you may contact me in game at: Rent#1912Rentborne1 Aug 8, 2015
Aug 7, 2015 [A] The Gentlemen Tues/Weds LFM The Gentlemen (www.areyouagentlemen.com) have returned to the World of Warcraft. We have been a staple on Aerie Peak since 2008, although the majority of our raid core has been together since 2004. After taking a break during the majority of Mists, we have returned and are ready to smash faces. The Gentlemen is a raiding guild for the working professional. Most of us have gotten older and more responsible, and we can no longer put in 20+ hours a week to raid like we used to. Our design is to be as efficient as possible with our limited time. We don't have a true age requirement, but a certain maturity level is expected. We've been raiding a long time now, and know what we're about. We're not going to take server first from the cutting edge guilds, but we aim to progress at a high level. We are currently 12/13 Normal Hellfire Citadel, 6/13H, and we raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 9:30 PM - 12:30 PM EST (6:30 - 9:30 Server). We would love to add another few solid raid members to our core group to really break into heroic, and then swap to some mythic progression. We're currently running with about 16-17 every raid night, so just another few members would push us to where we want to be. We are recruiting any and all exceptional players, but our current high priority is: AOE Heals(Any) DPS (Any) Mage Rogue If interested, please contact Tøggles (Nein#1144). You may also apply directly at (http://www.areyouagentlemen.com/guild_application/apply) Safe Travels, Tøggles/ButtonsTøggles2 Aug 7, 2015
Aug 6, 2015 Looking For [A] Guild, Or Friends Just Recently Transferred Servers to this server from Thrall. Looking for an Alliance Guild To Join, Wanting to do Raids, and Dungeons. I want a fun guild who can be serious but doesn't take it to serious all the time. Just really wanting to have fun and help/ be helped by a group of people. If anyone has a spot or fills the criteria let me know would love to join any guild. also looking for friends if I cant find a guild.Eriotyr1 Aug 6, 2015
Aug 6, 2015 [A] Mature Social Leveling & Raiding Guild? What are some good social guilds that have mature players, with some raiding? Not that I'm knocking anyone who isn't an adult, but I'd rather have more adult minded guild mates.Hengi0 Aug 6, 2015
Aug 5, 2015 Thinking of X-ferring over here Hey guys thanks for taking the time out to read this! me and 2 friends are looking for a new server that raids PST time, cause Gnomer(the one we are on now) while it is a Pacific time server everyone mainly raids on eastern times, so we are currently looking for another server that is well populated, and raids pacific time. We might be either starting our own raiding guild or looking for that raids from 9pm-12am 2 times a week.. We are mainly just looking for PvE stuff. We don't really PvP 1. What is the average raid time on this server? 2. Population seems better then Gnomer server. 3. Not looking for world first or anything but was wondering how is raiding on this server?Zetrov1 Aug 5, 2015
Aug 4, 2015 <Fierce> Heroic BRF Sales <Fierce> is selling Heroic Blackrock Foundry runs. This is your chance to get your achievements & gear from Heroic Blackrock Foundry! Here are the details on the packages currently available: Blackrock Foundry: 10/10 Heroic Blackrock Foundry (150K) includes: All 10 bosses Ahead of the curve achievement All the loot you want that is relevant to your role. This includes Tier, Weapons, Trinkets, etc Heroic Blackhand (60K) includes: Ahead of the curve achievement All the loot you want that is relevant to your role. This includes Tier, Weapons, Trinkets, etc Heroic Blackhand No Loot (40K) includes: Ahead of the curve achievement -------------------- A few things you should know: 1) We require a 10% deposit to book you in. We also require payment just before we begin the run. We've done many sales so you have nothing to worry about. These deposits are non-refundable. Please ensure you can attend on the scheduled sale date before booking a run. 2) In the past we've had wait lists as long as 3-4 weeks. Once we agree upon a date of transaction we expect you to be available. If an emergency arises and we need to reschedule our run, please give us enough notice so we can find another buyer for that week. 3) The best way to book a run is to contact me via in game mail or whisper (Revolt).Revolt30 Aug 4, 2015
Aug 4, 2015 LFG I am looking for a social,raiding,questing,dungeons etc... guild. I been playing on and off for about 5 years I would like a very social and helpful guild that can give me advice and lead me and my char.. onto the right path. I don't know a whole lot bit I am very interested in learning all I can I useilly play for 3-4 hours a day est. From 3pm to 7pm I need help learning and I'm willing to improve so please send me a message via mailbox or add me in battle.net and send me a message next time I'm online.. thanksIceböx1 Aug 4, 2015
Aug 4, 2015 <Grumpy Old Dwarves> LFM Hello! We are recruiting members of all levels. Come level, get gear, get out of LFR and make friends! We have a raid team starting to work thru Normal HFC and need some range DPS (Mages/Warlocks/Boomkins) Raid times are Sat/Sun at 2pm server. All female Draenei/humans with skimpy outfits encouraged to apply. More info or to join, add Kree#1831Kreestos0 Aug 4, 2015