Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
21h Ngarla....? Hey Guys! As most of you know, Ngarla is no longer among us. For those of you who are not familiar with him, he was the server troll. He was brilliant, he would just chill on Trade Chat and do whatever a Ngarla does. When Ngarla left, I found no reason to stay on this realm, any clue where he went guys? ThanksShadowsense8 21h
1d [A] Abandoned - Recruiting Greetings Folks, We are a small family orientated but committed guild named Abandoned. We aim to raid on Friday and Saturday Nights from 8 pm ST and Sundays after 1 pm ST. Currently running Keystone Mythic dungeons and below throughout the week (7pm ST and onwards as we have a few night owls). We have years of wow content under our belts. We are a casual group that understand things like : I need to AFK because my kids .......Work needs me to ........ or I can't log on because ...... All we ask is for you to be helpful, able to communicate and be active. We are a group of parents, husbands wives and a few friends, that have been through the raiding slog and now we are getting on a bit. So were gaming around our lives these days. We are currently looking for ALL classes and specs. Even if you're not looking to raid, we are happy to give mature and laid back players a home. If you are interested, please don't hesitate to reply here or contact myself or any member of our guild in game. Thanks for reading and happy adventuring!Repentless4 1d
2d [A] Heals, Tank + 2 x MDPS Hi All, Myself and three friends are looking to join a Normal/Heroic raid group. Our preference is to be able to remain in our current guild. We have raided extensively in all expansions apart from WoD. I am heals Priest and we have a Prot Pally, Havoc DH and an Outlaw Rogue (Though the Rogue is hella undergeared and on holiday atm). Initially we'd only be looking for the 3 spots until we get the rogue up to speed. I am 852, DH is 842 and Pally 841. I have 21 artifact traits in Disc and 19 in Holy. DH has 21 traits in Havoc and 14 in Vengy. Pally has 18 in Prot. Armory profiles : We are chilled laid back and like to have fun, we use discord for voice but are open to anything. I will take responsibility for our group in regards to attendance and performance. I am happy to assist with wider organisation or admin as well if needed. Currently we have only been doing very casual group content so as a part of this as well we are looking to hopefully meet some more dps (ranged specifically) to do mythic 5 man content with as well. Our preference for raid times are Tue - Thu nights and maybe Sunday. Mon/Fri/Sat would be difficult to attend consistently. Approx 7-8 pm realm time starts. If we fit in really well we could be open to guild switches but our preference is to hold up in ours initially. Nostalgia and all that. I am based in NZ and the other 3 are based in Aussie. I am on most evenings and keen for a chat though any of the people mentioned here can direct you to me. My characters : Testitute - Priest Testophilies - DH (845 Havoc and open to alt runs etc) Tèst - DK Cheers, Test.Testitute1 2d
3d [A] <Statistically Average>-7/7H-Recruiting <Statistically Average> is looking for experienced players for Heroic raiding and to fill the final spots in the Mythic progression team. We are primarily interested in ranged DPS (SPriest, Boomy, Hunter, Lock), as well as a H Pal or H Priest. Other classes will be considered based on performance. We raid on Thursday and Sunday nights at 7-10:30 PM server time, using Discord for voice comms. Add Flint#1143 or Mcnibbles#6613 on for a chat.Stealth2 3d
4d [A] <Drop the Poptart> Looking for range dps <Drop the Poptart> is a semi-serious raiding guild on Alliance/Aman'thul formed up a week before the release of Highmaul in WoD, and we ended the expansion having cleared all WoD raids in Heroic. Currently we're 7/7N 3/7H Emerald Nightmare. We're now looking for players who wants to progress further with us as a guild! Raid Times (AEST): - Monday: 8.30pm - 11pm - Wednesday: 8.30pm - 11pm What we expect from you: - Be punctual to raids. We expect everyone to be online 10-15 minutes prior to raid for invites. If you are unable to make a raid night, please ensure to inform the raid well in advance. - Be prepared, that means doing your homework especially if you have not done the encounter before. We are prepared to show you the ropes, but only if you are willing to help yourself first. - Be eager to learn new encounters and be willing to receive constructive criticism so you are able to improve yourself. - Be sociable and friendly to other players. - Ideally we would like your main toon to already be ilvl 840+. However, we are open to accepting players who are willing to put in the work to be a part of the core team and we are more than willing to help you gear up! What we offer to you: - A friendly environment with Raid Leaders who will help players who are struggling to get better. No this does not mean we will carry you as everyone is expected to be able to carry their own weight, but we will guide you if necessary! - Free repairs. Currently we're looking for any dps, preferably range. Please message Lena (lena#1600) or Senera (Addy#1753) in-game for further details! We also have a guild website! Feel free to join at: 4d
4d [A] Amicorum – Recruiting for Legion [A] Amicorum – Recruiting for Legion Amicorum is a semi-hardcore, progression minded, Alliance guild on Aman’thul. Our goal has always been to push progression as fast and far as we can with the limited time our schedules, jobs and families allow us, and along the way have as much fun as possible, make friends and kill !@#$. We took a break at the end our HFC progression, but all core members are back and ready for legion and we need more dedicated raiders to join us in our fight. Looking for likeminded players to add to our core, with the drive to be the best they can be in their given role(s), the ability to listen to raid leaders and improve and adapt to raid encounters, mechanics and strategies. What we can offer you is a home, a family, and crap load of fun – of course phat loots are guaranteed as well! Raid Times: Being a Professional and family orientated guild, we aim to be a competitive raiding on a 2 night a week schedule. Raid days and times are: Wednesday & Sunday 7pm-10pm ST (GMT +11 AEST) Recruitment: We are always on the lookout for dedicated, capable raiders of any class/role/spec however with our current roster we have a high need for the following: DPS Mage Warlock Shadow Priest Elemental Shaman If you’re interested in joining us, or just want to have a chat before making up your mind feel free to hit up one of the guild leaders directly on the following bnet tags: Arcazian#1448 Sekhmet#1494 Joiistick#1644Chiillii6 4d
5d <Crustless Bread> 1/7M LFM <Crustless Bread> is a guild for people who want to complete the highest content available while maintaining a positive and fun atmosphere. We pride ourselves on our ability to help players get better. We recruit people who have the capacity to analyse logs, compare specs and come prepared to raids on time. We expect failure while learning a new fight but we also expect improvement and a capacity to reflect and act on feedback. Our Discord channel is very active and many hours a week are spent talking garbage while we run mythic+ dungeons, quest, gather materials or pvp. We run progression raids three nights a week (All times are in AEDLT) - Wed/Thurs 8:30pm - 11pm, Sun 7:30pm - 11pm. We also run a fun normal EN full clear on Friday nights for alts and casual members. If you are someone who learns quickly, is open to giving and receiving feedback and can analyse your own performance in raids then we want you in our guild! While gear and previous raid experience helps, it isn't necessary if you understand our guild culture. Our current recruitment priorities are as follows: 1x Mistweaver Monk 1x Boomkin 1x Shadow Priest 1x Mage 1x Hunter If you wish to be a part of our culture but are not playing a priority class, we still want to hear from you! Please apply to us through our Discord Channel: For any other inquiries, contact us here: Felstein#6366 Tiepriter#1144 Kieradi#1391 Morfuin#1237 Peace!Brahnn5 5d
5d [A] - Omen - 7/7H W-Th-M 9pm-12am Omen, is looking for new members to join our raid team as we build progress through Heroic to Mythic Emerald Nightmare Raid Schedule: Wed , Thurs & Mon 9pm-12am Server time (Server time = AEST) Current Progress 7/7H Who we are: Omen has been around and raiding together since BC. We have survived as long as we have because our culture is laid back, there are plenty of giggles between pulls on raid night but we are focused when needed and have the skills to get the job done. The things we are looking for in a recruit: - Someoen who will get as much out of the team progressing as they do out of seeing the content themselves - Players who are not e-peeners but still are hungry to be at the top of the charts each run - Be the team member who looks at the raid logs to see how they can improve, seeks support form and give it to other guildies - Players that enjoy the class/role they have chosen and love to raid with a team - Actually watch/read about boss fights ahead of time - People who enjoy a giggle on Discord but can focus when it's needed - Have the resilience to throw themselves at a raid boss, wiping while the team learns a fight The team is at the stage of 1 night Heroic clears so ready to head into Myhtics. Just need 2-3 strong DPS on the roster to cover Real Life driven absences. Classes/Specs we are looking for Strong, experienced &skilled DPS of any type will be considered. Currently we are most interested in. - Ranged DPS, especially Mage and Lock - Rogue - Retadin For further questions, please contact one of the Guild Officers below for a chat or head over to our guild site to check us out and apply. Guild officers to contact Vid (BTag: Vid#1333) Del (Delorne#6666)Vidaar6 5d
5d [A] <Unrest> 7/7N 7/7H Recruiting! <Unrest> Oceanic on Aman'Thul - We are putting together a brand new team for Legion. Looking for confident and competent members for our Semi-Hardcore raid team. Our core raid team cleared all Heroic and some mythic Draenor content. Raid Times: Wednesday, Thursday, Monday 7:30pm - 10:30pm AEST (Server Time) We are looking for any and all members at this stage, including social/casual and those looking at raiding in Legion. We are looking at pushing Mythic as far as we can, so we want people that aren't only interested, but are wanting to put effort into learning as a group so we can achieve as much as possible. If you're interested in starting a team from the ground up, to try and push for top 10, and you feel you'd make a great addition to the team - let myself or Biffity know via this thread or Battlenet message. Gotshadow#1228 or Biffity#1842Gotrunes4 5d
5d [H - Frostmourne] <Build Trumps Wall> Hey Aman'Thul :D We are 1/7 EN on frostmourne horde, we are looking for exceptional dps who like to push their class limits. We raid 7:30 - 10:30 Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday We also run a separate lockout of farm content mondays at 7:30pm and sunday afternoon at 12:30pm for alts / trials / and people looking to parse well and force their way into the mythic team. Add dmac16#1960, i'd love to have a chat on discordDmaac0 5d
5d Hunter 843iLVL Looking for guild Mythics+Raid Hey guys! Having a little trouble finding an active and dedicated guild that I can join that focuses on Mythic + runs and Raiding. If you have a dedicated guild that both takes WoW seriously and only seeks to progress itself and all it's members, please let me know as I am interested. Regardless I hope that all who read this s having a great day/night in the meantime. :) Race: Night Elf Class: Hunter Marksman Role: DPS iLVL: 843Sylvarnus0 5d
Oct 14 [A] <Elevate> Recruiting Dps/Healers <Elevate> is recruiting Healers (non shamans) and Ranged DPS for Emerald Dream progression. Other classes may also be considered for raid spots. We are 7/7N and 6/7H in Emerald Dream. Raid nights are Monday & Thursday 8pm - 11pm Server Time. We use Discord for Raid communication. Casual players/raiders and social players are always welcomed as well. Please message Aessa or Wreckit in-game for more info/invite. Thank you. :)Aessa0 Oct 14
Oct 13 LF Social Guild Active in AM (AEDT) Hey i'm looking for a Social Guild that is active in the late nite 11pm-4am most nites as my work usually makes it hard to play during normal hours looking to find people to do 5 mans, World Quests or any other things in wow, I'm a prot pally mainly just looking find some people to do things with while i'm playing wow I have a friend that i play with his main is a ret pally who might join with me he has the same goals for his time on wow as well i don't mind having to applying to a guild just want to put some feelers out there i'm not looking for raid spots as of yet i don't want to commit to something and not be able to show up for due life getting the way, if you want to pst me to see if might be a fit for your guild Battletag BroDarkness#6299Anzith0 Oct 13
Oct 12 [A] Slow Motion - Recruiting for Legion Hi All, "Slow Motion" is currently 7/7N and 1/7H We raid Wed and Thursday 7PM AEST - 1030PM AEST. Currently recruiting the following Healers: 1 x Pally /Shammy DPS Open to all classes. Add me on Battlenet to chat further - Walliver#1193 CheersPotatoorc3 Oct 12
Oct 12 862 Disc Priest LF Raiding Guild Hello! I am an AOTC finished geared Disc priest looking for a heroic or mythic raiding guild that is operating on a weekend basis. I live in Japan and work insane hours during the week, but still have time to play in the later nights. I'm looking for either a late night weeknights, or preferably a weekend morning, weekend night raiding guild. Hit me up here or at Rethiness#1229 to chat!Tieranade0 Oct 12
Oct 11 Lf guild - 7/7n 4/7h Hey, Looking for an active guild with skilled players to do M+ with and other stuff. I'm pretty casual atm, I have a family so am not able to raid at consistent times. I do most of my raiding in pugs between 11pm-3am WAST +8. But I am usually on earlier for 2 hours during the day and at random other times. Old skol raider, I currently have an 855 arms war and 855 hpal. Playing the hpal atm as I can actually get into raids /m+. Had a 0% wipe on HXav today :*( FeelsBadMan Anyway hit me up in game or on here if you are part of a large active guild and interested in a casual player to fill numbers in m+ CheersSoboerd1 Oct 11
Oct 11 LF Guild Someone take me in? Can play.Flipkem2 Oct 11
Oct 11 [A] <Team Strudel> GMT+8 raiding etc <Team Strudel> is a GMT+8 casual, mature raiding and social guild looking to recruit for Heroic raiding and on to Mythic. We say we are casual, but that does not mean goalless. We're currently looking to consolidate our raid team to move to heroic format, then form a core 20-man team to push mythic raids. Our "casual" tag refers to our attitude - we'll always put a great deal of effort in to helping guildies who want to join our raids improve their playstyle and gear so that they can do just that. We tend to raid at 10.30pm server time (11.30pm during AEDT), being about 8.30pm for those of us in the GMT+8 time zone. Most of us have kids and other commitments, so we are understanding of the challenges facing some people who are keen to raid. The first priority for our guild is genuinely decent and nice people. Skills can be honed, gear can be farmed. We have people that are good at most classes so we can easily help anyone that wants to learn to improve their playstyle - and there is never a shortage of guildies willing to help guildies farm for gear. We can't teach attitude, though. In addition to our raiding, we currently have two (potentially three) teams farming mythic/mythic+ dungeons regularly. There are always people available and keen to run dungeons of all types. We also have a thriving set of guildies that love to do the stuff other than raiding. You'll always find someone willing to join you to farm old or new content for legendaries or achievements or rep or whatever. I hope you will check us out and leave a message here - or pst me (Khanso#11183) or Aethe in game. We're often on alts and a guildie can direct you to us. On a specific note, we are most in need of a strong tank and a couple more strong ranged dps. Have fun.Khanso4 Oct 11
Oct 3 Basic Impulse 1/7M (Stormrage) recruiting Basic Impulse is a newly formed semi-hardcore guild that is looking to maintain top 15 server while we build and groom our roster. Once we have established a core raid team, we will focus on being a top 5 guild on the server. We are looking to build our raid group around people who have both exceptional mechanical skills and a strong understanding of their class/spec, while enjoying a more casual approach to end-game raiding. ***Raid Times: Tue, wed, sun @ 8pm-12am EST.*** * Loot System: We have raiders roll for gear, while applying some emphasize on making sure gear is “passed” to whoever needs that item the most. **What you can expect from us: We put the progression of the raid group first, and for that reason we give raid spots to people based on their personal performance rather than their relationship with another member of the guild, or the amount of time they have raided with us. In addition, if a player is under-performing we will approach them in private to assist them in improving their performance. If a player is unable to perform around the same as most other raider’s, they will be benched until they can show us in mythic+’s that they clearly can compete within our current roster. Above all else, we strive for a rage free, light atmosphere that is focused when needed, and will do what is necessary to maintain that raiding environment. We also provide flasks, and do our best to subsidize pot’s/enchants. **What we expect from you: That you are ready for raid, and online 15 minutes before the raid starts. While we understand that people can’t play hours and hours outside of raid time, we do expect people to do as many mythic+, and world quests that give artifact power as they can. We believe in people playing the class they enjoy the most, and for that reason we do not expect anyone to have an additional raid ready character, nor do we class stack. Most importantly, we expect all players to have reviewed boss mechanics prior to raid, and to have a positive attitude during raid. Application process: Instead of having people apply online through an application process, we simply conduct a brief interview on the spot. Afterwards, if both people are satisfied we will host a 5 man mythic/mythic + trial to see firsthand how a person deals with some mechanics and if their hps/dps is satisfactory. Upon a successful trial run, a person will then raid as a trial until they illustrate that they clearly compete with our current roster. Contact information: If you have any questions, or would like to begin the application process, you may add Fillawsophir#1663, (maximus#11355).Fusions0 Oct 3
Oct 3 [A] Bros Before Hozen 7/7N 1/7H - Recruitment <Bros Before Hozen>, a previously realm rank #4 raiding guild. -Raid Schedule- Monday, Wednesday & Friday 7:00pm - 10:00pm ST (AEST) -Available Positions- (Updated 8/10/2016) N/A -Raid Information- *What's the attendance requirement? If you're a tank or a healer, we're asking you to maintain 83% attendance (or five out of every six raids). As a DPS, we're asking you to maintain 66% attendance (or two out of every three raids). The reason for having a higher attendance requirement for tanks and healers is the raid cannot go on without them. The raid can, however, continue without a DPS. *What item level do I need to be able to raid? The required item level to be able to raid is 840 (normal Emerald Nightmare) & 845 (heroic Emerald Nightmare). This is easily obtainable through world quests, crafted gear, mythic dungeons, LFR & world bosses. *What addons are required for raiding? DBM or BigWigs. That's it! *What platform is used for voice chat? Discord. *How is loot handled? Loot is distributed using Suicide Kings. This method ensures players have an incentive to show up to more raids if they want more loot. The Suicide Kings list order will be decided at the start of every new raid tier using a /roll. If you can fill any of the positions available above and would like to raid with us, please reply to this thread or message me via. battletag. Epi#1278. Thank you!Epibolt3 Oct 3
Oct 2 [A] LF Raiding Guild No longer looking, thanks.Myra1 Oct 2
Sep 30 LF Raiding Guild - Ele'y Shaman Raiding issue resolved :D Thank you to everyone I have met and good luck with your future slaying!Captplanet3 Sep 30
Sep 29 Aman'Thul Connected realm? Hey all! Been looking around for info about connected realms and can't seem to find an up-to-date list of them, Is Aman'thul connected to any? would be great to have an extra 11 character slots lol.Tullerion6 Sep 29
Sep 28 WTS 1-700 Profession Kits Currently selling kits which will take you from 1-700 for most professions, including Cooking and First Aid (I will of course provide information in regards to which items you need to craft with the materials purchased in order to reach 700). Estimate prices are as follows (may vary): LW - 28k Tailoring - 15k Inscription = 10k Blacksmithing - 12k Engineering = 12k Jewelcrafting = 12k Alchemy = 8k First Aid = 4k Cooking = 20k Hit me up via BattleTag @ Mantias#1242, or reply here with which profession/s kit/s you're after along with your BattleTag or character name and we can discuss prices. Cheers.Scumfingers2 Sep 28
Sep 25 [A] Utopia 11/13M LFM Weekend AM Raiders! Hi Raiders! Utopia is a new guild formed in Patch 6.0. Previously known as Infusion in the Horde side, we've been consistently clearing end-game content competitively with our 6(ish)-hour raid schedule. Our guild consists of working professionals mainly from Singapore, Australia, Hong Kong, the Philiphines , Korea and Japan. As such, we understand the importance of RL commitments like work and family. The timing that worked best for us, and will be our timing for Legion is Saturday and Sunday, 0800AM-1100AM GMT+8. Previous Tier Progress: 3/7M Highmaul 2/10M Blackrock Foundry 11/13M Hellfire Citadel What you can expect from us: Progression at a steady pace Guild sponsored repairs and consumables A fair loot system A friendly and sociable atmosphere (We do not tolerate any form of hate speech) A possibly spammy Whatsapp (/g on the go!) Alarm Clock services to help you wake up on time for raid...and lots of other fun stuff like dying together in Overwatch or carrying one another in Diablo 3! Who we are looking for: Wants to raid on weekend mornings Mature players who are ok with critiques and are willing to learn Players who take the time to understand their class as well as the basic knowledge of mechanicsInterested new raiders are also welcome to join! Classes we're recruiting: Mages Elemental ShamansIf you don't see your class listed but are still interested, please apply regardless! How to Apply You may apply through: Our guild site at PMing Strawbeary, Faeline, Frox, or Roads in gameHope to see you raiding with us soon!Strawbeary2 Sep 25
Sep 23 [A] Previous Heroic Raider LF Guild WoW Character Name: Jeebs Age: 30 Location: Australia BattleTag: Dan#11508 Main Spec: Unholy/Blood Raiding Experience: BC Casual raiding twice a week, cleared Karazhan, Gruul's Lair, Magtheridon and began Tempest Keep before Wrath launched. WoTLK Raided normals from Naxx through to ICC casually. Cata Hardcore 10 man raiding. Completed heroics and some hard mode heroic achieves in Blackwing Descent, Bastion of Twilight, heroic Al'Akir (but not conclave), Heroic Firelands clear with the exception of H Ragnaros which we were working on when the guild broke up. MoP Took a break until late MoP, cleared Mogu'Shan Vaults on Normal. WoD Played extremely casually because WoD was... not my favourite expansion. I have my DK geared to 840 for unholy and blood which is my main. I'm in the process of levelling and gearing my fire mage and a MW/WW monk. Looking for a guild where I can log on and do Mythic Dungeons and come along to raids when my schedule allows. I'm not sure if a guild like this exists, but I'd love it if I could join one.Jeebs0 Sep 23
Sep 21 Returning player LF raiding guild Hello, I have recently come back after a long hiatus from the game and would like to join a guild on my havoc demon hunter, i'm currently sitting around 841+ ilvl. Please reply or add me on andicus#11264 if you have any questions. Just as a brief guild history I have been a founding member of Latency (#1 horde oceanic at the time) on Barth horde back in BC and I have huge amounts of end game experience both PvE and PvP at top levels. I don't necessarily care for top 100 guilds or whatever, just a place I can have fun with people that enjoy the game like me. Ps. I'm willing to transfer from Barthilas.Vajiira1 Sep 21
Sep 21 Looking for a PVE guild WoW Character Name: Zeroz Age: 30 Location: Australia Real ID: Tfarcraw#1583 Main Spec: Assassination but willing to play any if required Raiding Experience: VanillaI was in a guild called playNOW on Spinebreaker clearing ZG, AQ20, Ony, MC, BWL and AQ40 up to Twin Emps. I know these are outdated and hard to prove though I could link Feats of Strength if required. BCplayNOW disbanded at the start of the expansion and I found myself un-guilded. On a US server at that time, there weren't many guilds raiding at times suitable for someone living in a GMT+10 timezone so I spent the expansion pvping. WoTLKTransferred to Frostmourne. Cleared Naxx, OS, EoE, Uld and ToC (normal) prior to taking a break from the game. I then returned near the end of the expansion clearing ICC (heroic) in a friends guild a handful of times. CataCasually raided clearing BH, BoT (normal), BWD (normal). MoPLeveled a Mage ( and cleared MV, HoF and TES on normal. WoDRan LFR on my Rogue and HFC (heroic) on my mage a handful of times. Mic: Yes Internet Connection: Stable Raid Relevant Addons: Recount, DBM, TellMeWhen and Omen Screenshot: Criticism: I'm always looking to improve as a player and take criticism well. If I'm doing something wrong or could do something better - tell me! Availability: I'm available to raid two nights a week on either Mondays, Wednesdays or Sundays from approximately 7pm - 11pm. Like many others, I've been playing this game for quite a while and have discovered that it's actually the social aspect of the game that keeps me here. I love to experience content new and old with others who enjoy the game as much as I do. What I'm looking for in a guild is bunch of people who share this same passion and aren't averse to having a laugh along the way. :DZeroz2 Sep 21
Sep 21 LF active social guild I am a returning player looking for an active mature social/raiding/leveling guild I am still trying to relearn the gameplay and how to play my characters. I do have a lot of Alts as I get bored and will level an alt I am looking for a long time guild not some on the whim guild that boot me when I'm not on for a couple of days due to me having a job and not on everyday.jArielimnda1 Sep 21
Sep 20 [A] <HYBRiD> LFM for Legion!! <HYBRiD> Casual Raiding Guild, is recruiting! Raids Most Wed, Thurs and Sun 9PM til 12AM ST. We offer a friendly chilled atmosphere, and understand that real life happens, So if you want to experience the legion content with some friendly folk, Reply here and or PST in game :) Timmo#1764Timmó0 Sep 20
Sep 17 [A] Subversion: Social Raiding Hello all. Subversion is a newly-formed guild looking for members. We are: Family-Friendly. While the current membership is made up entirely of adults, we want to create an environment where people feel comfortable seeing guild chat. Focused on enjoying the game. We understand that players bring vastly different skill sets to the game. We want to create an environment where people can enjoy the content at their own pace, while still having opportunities to delve into the new material legion has to offer. Inclusive. We want everyone to feel welcome. I am an older than average player, for example, and would love to meet similar players.We offer: Experience. Most of our founding members have been playing since Burning Crusade or WotLK. We are all pretty dedicated players, and love doing all WoW content, new and old! Community. Although still small, we have a nice community of players starting to form. If you are looking for a place where you will be made welcome, give us a try. Opportunities. We want to explore content, run instances, raid casually, and so on. Even if you aren't experienced or well-geared, you would be most welcome. New members have access to the guild resources, guild repairs and so forth as well.Any guild member can invite new recruits into the guild. Please contact one of us in-game or contact me here. Thanks.Moarticia2 Sep 17
Sep 15 [A]<Just Another Guild>- GMT+8 LFM <Just Another Guild> is LFM ranged dps and healers to form a stable pool for casual progression in Legion. We are a group of players that returned to Aman'thul. Mainly from SG and Aussie. Raid times are Wed and Thurs. 2100-2330H (GMT+8), 1100-0130H (ST). Competent players with prior raid experience are welcome.Refusetoheal0 Sep 15
Sep 13 (H) LF social guild for legion please Hey all. back for legion never got into WoD. looking for a friendly guild to do stuff with( all of the things) haven't raided for a long, long time wouldnt mind giving it ago again but not even close to hardcore ( im 30 now), would be happy even with 5 man funs for a while. i have a 100 of every class bar DK and im pretty well happy to play any role but going to be rusty and undergeared lol. please let me know if you have a guild that suitsGrayel4 Sep 13
Sep 9 [A] Demon Hunter LF Raiding Guild Guild found.Velesa0 Sep 9
Sep 6 About gold farm Hello guys. I would like to ask you how/where can i farm some gold at least to pay for wow token? I tried many places like time issle and etc but its not really working. And i would like to know what can u suggest about to farm gold. Thanks in advance.Gennissa0 Sep 6
Sep 5 <Crustless Bread> Recruiting Best thing since sliced bread. We have a couple of spots for ranged dps for our heroic/mythic raid group. We are a close community of people that are item level 890 in lols. We spend way too much time on Discord and are preparing to dominate raids in Legion. If you are laid back but take your dps rotation seriously, hit me up at Felstein#6366. Peace!Brahnn0 Sep 5
Aug 29 You're invited... On August 29th it will be Phantasmagoria’s 7th birthday! After 7 great years together and only a day before the release of Legion, we are very excited to be celebrating this birthday on Aman’thul. We’d like to say thank you to all the members of this server’s community who have made up our home for the past two years by inviting you to celebrate with us. On the evening of August 29th at 8pm Server Time members from our guild will be hanging out near the Bank in Stormshield to hand out gifts to anyone who would like to come celebrate with us. We’ve been saving up a while and aside from our killer collection of Left Sharks, we have some exciting stuff to give away including free gold tickets, rare transmog items, pets, mounts, toys, and other fun novelty items! All gifts are gift wrapped and none of us know where the good stuff is hiding, but we invite you to come and find out with us, have a chance to pick up some super cool items and enjoy hanging out with other members of our home, Aman’thul! Congratulations Food on winning the mount :) Thank you so much to all that came to roll! We look forward to seeing you all on Monday the 29th and thank you all again for making Aman’thul a great server to call home! From Phantas, with love xoxoVivica13 Aug 29
Aug 28 *RECRUITING* for Heroic Dungeons in Legion Hello guys, Kiers here is forming up a group that will be grinding Legion-Heroic Dungeons upon release. Currently we are only looking for ONE HEALER (any classes will do), i will go ahead and list down some of the criteria that we are looking out for: -Have to be proficient in the class you are playing -Able to commit to the farming with the group -Must have at least one VoIP program (i.e Mumble/Skype/Teamspeak) -Character must be 110 before this coming Friday, with latest being Saturday morning We will start the farming on Friday afternoon, and will be going all the way to Sat/Sun. For additional information, please add me Andrak#1510 or reply under this thread, i will get back to you ASAP. It can be most likely to assure the group will also be advancing towards Mythic+ Dungeons with the same composition. Thanks for your time~Keerst0 Aug 28
Aug 26 To any returning raiders without a home... Hi there, <Regular Tempest> is a semi-casual raiding guild made up of meme-generating scripts pretending to be humans. We consist of a group of friends that started playing together back in Vanilla and have grown with every expansion to what we are today. We have experienced success at the top of both PvP and PvE content. These days we spend a lot of time hanging out in Discord and play a lot of Overwatch and HotS together. We are currently recruiting all classes in preparation for Heroic -> Mythic raids in Legion. We plan on pushing ourselves to progress as quickly as we can but ultimately, we're here to have fun. We don't take ourselves too seriously but we prepare thoroughly and get stuff done. We are currently in need of the following: 1x Holy Paladin 1x Rogue 1x Ele Shaman We encourage anyone interested in raiding with us to get in contact as we prefer to recruit to culture rather than how high your numbers are. Numbers are good, but not if you're a douchelord. Raids times are scheduled as follows: Wed/Thurs 8:30 - 10:30, Sun 7:30 - 10:30 ST. Contact Felstein#6366 for details or reply to this thread for more info. Peace!Brahnn5 Aug 26
Aug 22 It's a Feature Aman'Thul Horde Aussie Based Horde Guild The guild's prime objective is to provide it's members with the means to pursue their own personal gaming goals, whether it would be raiding, dungeoning, PvP, or just social gameplay - we hope to offer something for everyone. We are currently recruiting all classes and levels in an attempt to bolster our ranks so we are able to provide the basis for some structured guild activities and events for our members to participate in if they so desire. Guildwebsite: or whisper Shoulka in Game for more info or for invite thxZharzanu0 Aug 22
Aug 21 [H] <Mercy> Recruiting raiders for Legion! <Mercy> - Skullcrusher US Is recruiting for progression minded raiders for Legion. Raid leader is multiple Cutting Edge and Ahead of the Curve. We will raid 2 nights a week. Currently looking like a combination of Tuesday 9 PM - 12 AM, Friday 9 PM - 12 AM, or Saturday 10 PM - 1 AM. Times are in EST Raiding will be treated as semi-hardcore during progession. Food, flasks, potions, and repairs will be furnished by the guild. We will be working on getting everyones BiS crafted gear immediately off the start. Some groundwork for raiding Loot is MASTER LOOT. We use Loot Council. We will not hold your hand when it comes to playing your class. If you need help there are multiples of your class in guild, guides online, and guides ingame. Play your class competitively or someone else will. We expect that raiders will be ready 15 minutes before start time when invites are sent out. Repeated absences will result in loss of raid spot. Be able to accept constructive criticism. If you mess up, be prepared to fix your mistake. If you are doing something wrong be prepared to hear advice and be able to correct the mistakes. We DO NOT condone outright criticism and bashing on other players. No attitudes during raiding period. If you have a problem take it to /w and deal with it there. If you do not agree with something say it, but don't have an ego. We are all progressing together and someone who is sour ruins the fun for everyone. If this sounds like a guild you are interested in, give Andromina-Skullcrusher, Carespanker-Skullcrusher, Trixibelle-Skullcrusher, or Limpspoonqt-Skullcrusher a whisper to ask questions! Current recruitment needs! High, Medium, Low needs deathknight (tank) - medium demon (hunter) - low druid (balance) - medium druid (restoration) - high druid (feral-dmg) - medium druid (feral-tank) - high hunter - low mage - medium monk - medium paladin (holy) - high paladin (protection) - high paladin (retribution) - medium priest (healer) - high rogue - medium shaman (elemental) - low shaman (enhancement) - low shaman (restoration) - high warlock - medium warrior (protection) - high Andromina0 Aug 21
Aug 20 [A] Twisted Haven 13/13M GMT+8 LF RDPS Twisted Haven (Oceanic Aman'Thul) is a GMT+8 raiding guild currently looking for exceptional and committed players to join us in progressing through the WoD Expansion. We have members hailing from Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Philippines. Raid Days & Timings Wed, Thurs, Sun (3 day raid week) 9.00pm - 11.30pm GMT+8 12.00am - 2.30am AEST 8.00am - 10.30am EST / CST 6.00am - 8.30am PST We are a very tight knit group who get along really well inside and also outside of game where a lot of us have met and have made friendships for many years. So we are looking for like minded people to fit into this atmosphere that want to have fun but know when its time to be serious and progress we want to get stuff down and be up there as one of the best come end of content. Currently high priority classes are as follows: Range: Boomy, Elemental, Priest, Mage, Hunter, Warlock Even if you do not fit one of the above high priority needs if you feel you have what it takes to be progressing through end game content please feel free to apply as we will consider all exceptional applicants. If this sounds like something you feel you are looking for or want to be apart of please visit our website and fill out a guild application or please contact our recruitment officers at Jasminekitty#1736 or Mycra#1827Mycra10 Aug 20
Aug 16 [A] WTS Lord/Lady of War Suntanis and crew are now selling the Lady/Lord of War title on Frostmourne US! **Note that Oceanic/US realms are compatible for the coliseum. **This is the link to our 'main' sales post on the Achievement forums <> Alliance side only, asking price is 80k per person We generally run Friday night AEST 9pm-12am. As a 'guide', NY is 14 hours behind AEST time. So a 9pm start for us on Friday night, will be a 7am start on a Friday morning in NY. Work out the appropriate time that suits you from that. Alternatively, use <> to work it out yourself. You will get the Feat of Strength achievement called: The Last of Us which can be found at - While completing this quest you will also complete: Fight, Kill, Salute! which can be found at - This quest gives you 500 Conquest Points, 1000 Apexis Crystals, Champion's Spoils. Requirements - It is important you have these: Level 3 Gladiator's Sanctum (Garrison building.) 300 to 700 Broken Bones. (Gained by killing the opposite faction in Draenor). Awards from winning the event: Lord/Lady of War Title Carries Alliance Flag of Victory Warlord's Flag of Victory Unleashed Mania (not 100% drop chance) 1,500 Conquest Points 1,000 Apexis Crystals Coliseum Champion's Spoils (Which contain flags and items listed above). Whisper me or send me an in-game mail with your battle tag to get put on the list, as these are ran one day a week currently (possibly more days depending on demand). If you're alliance on another server and need the service, you're more than welcome to join us. You will be able to pay via pets of value, or, if you have gold on an Oceanic server, we do accept gold on any Oceanic realm. **Note - If you decide to use pets as payment for the sale, please ensure that the value of the pets are equal to 85-90k on Frostmourne. You can use this link to find out their current value <>. Please ensure when checking their value, you go off the MEAN value, as it is calculated over 12 days, not current, or median. If you are interested in buying this, please add my battle tag Sun#13995. Thanks once again, Suntanis and crew.Suntanis2 Aug 16
Aug 14 Affinity-Recruiting for Raid and pleasure. Affinity - Alliance, is a mature minded social raiding guild. Considering membership of all mature minded players of any experience and character level providing you are active and respectful. Currently rebuilding our raid team in preperation for LEGION, looking for Ranged DPS. We refer to this as a Social Raid team. We envision this balance between casual and hardcore, that is that we are NOT a casual team, we DO push progression, only not as hard as a hardcore team Raid Times: Friday and Saturday nights 8pm Server (UTC+10) - 10:30/11:00 (9pm server time during Australian daylight savings months) So if you are interested come join us. Whisper a Taedevout, or officer Taomi (Tirythya) or officer Celad. ingame, or apply on the website. ( Aug 14
Aug 13 Want to conduct shifty business deal I have in my possession a Sky Golem for sale, problem is, its on the wrong realm. So I need someone who is willing to trust me and pay for the mount on one realm, and receive it on another.Fluffers0 Aug 13
Aug 8 *Post removed as no longer relevant* *Post removed as no longer relevant*Epibolt0 Aug 8
Aug 7 Returning 10/13M - LF Guild (>95% Parses) WHAT CAN I OFFER? Returning 10/13 Mythic HFC raider (rolling mage), looking for a guild to progress in Legion with. I am committed progression raider who shows up prepared. You can check my Warcraftlogs as a Resto Druid throughout HFC, where I was parsing mostly all orange (>95%) and a handful of purple (>80%) for Hellfire Citadel before I quit due to real-life reasons. You can verify this from the screenshots below, or from the warcraftlogs link below. Also feel to add me on Bnet if you want to verify my identity/toon: quasii#1439 WHAT GUILD AM I LOOKING FOR? There’s just two things I am looking for in a guild. Progression Guild: Looking for a semi-hardcore/hardcore progression guild that has previous Mythic progression, really keen to hit the ground running with my new guildies when Legion raids are open – with a firm eye on mythic end-game. Raid Times: Looking for a guild that raids late night server time (I am a working adult in a GMT+8 country), below are the time slots I could certainly make. All Days (Except Sunday): Starting 11.30pm Server Time or later (equivalent to 8.30pm GMT+8) Sunday: No restriction in terms of time WHO ARE YOU? 27 year old working adult from Singapore (GMT+8), who is in full control of my weekly schedule. You can check my attendance on Warcraftlogs, went like 5 months in a row without missing a single raid. RAIDING UI Believe some guilds would like to take a look at one’s raid UI when it comes to applications. Below is the raid UI that I use: CONTACT ME Always available for a chat at quasii#1439Quasiie0 Aug 7
Aug 7 How is the server? I'm thinking about moving my toons to Aman'thul. It seems to be a low-medium population pve oceanic server, but with a decent pve raiding scene. How do you guys perceive the server? What are its pros and cons?Maerlimzen5 Aug 7
Jul 27 [A] <INDONESIA> 13/13M Recruiting for Legion! <Indonesia> - Frostmourne - Now recruiting for Legion Roster! We are formed mainly by Indonesian players to bond and raid together within the same timezone (GMT +8). We have a lot of activities aside from progression raiding: leveling together, an active RBG team with various compositions, and multiple arena teams. Communication Our main voice communication is Teamspeak 3. Be professional, civil, and good mannered. The main language that we will be using is Bahasa Indonesia, but we also accept any people as long as they can understand Bahasa Indonesia. What we need: - Range DPS (Hunters, Mages, Warlocks, Boomkins, Shamans) - Exceptional Players - Good raiding history Attendance We expect you to have at least a 90% attendance during progression. We also expect you to master your off-spec as you might have need to use it to suit our raid composition. Raid Time & Details: Progression Main Raid = Monday/Wednesday/Thursday 9.30 p.m. - 12.30 p.m. (GMT +8) Trial/Alt/Casual raiders normal gear run = Friday/Saturday/Sunday 9.30 p.m. - 12.30 p.m (GMT +8) Loot System: EPGP + Lootcouncil If you have any question or want to join our roster, please add btag Atlazlol#1705.Grandevoir0 Jul 27