Aman'Thul

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
7m [A] LF Casual GMT+8 Guild Hey guys, I'm looking to take a step back from the commitment required for mythic raiding to do more casual raiding and 5 man content. Work and kids have taken their toll, and I just wanna have a more chill, social WoW experience after a long day. My preference is for 2-nights a week of flex raiding (pref heroic) starting at 9pm GMT+8 to leave more time for RL or run 5-man stuff and muck around with alts. My main's a 870+ resto druid, but have some alts and ready to fill in any role the guild might need. I'm willing to pay for a server transfer, but it'll be a tougher decision to swap factions. Do drop your btag or other contact in replies and I'll get back to you asap. CheersBrackiart1 7m
2h Server Merge? I know this is something that has and still is coming up as a point of conversation amoungst players on Aman'thul and I was just looking for some clarification from perhaps a blue if there is still a plan to have us merge with Saurfang, as I know it's the only other oceanic server that's PvE and has yet to be merged. Thank you!Epibolt6 2h
5h Solid Crew looking for decent guild Solid Crew looking for decent guild - Most of us are 5/7 EN H and 2/3 TOV N 3 Players LF guild Enhance Shammy - 868 Ievel Dk/Mage - 865 Resto Shammy - 868 Pst in game for more infoPotatoorc6 5h
7h Midday Mythic Raiding Guild Are there any mythic raiding guilds that raid around noon (GMT+8)? Please contact BHMatrix#1755Blunder0 7h
7h Midday Mythic Raiding Guild Are there any mythic raiding guilds that raid around noon (GMT+8)? Please contact BHMatrix#1755Blunder0 7h
1d [H] <Rebirth> @ Saurfang SGT/AWST (7/7H) ...Arýâ0 1d
1d [H] <Exception> 7/7M 3/3H GMT+8 Recruiting <Exception> is a semi-hardcore guild on Barthilas. http://www.exceptionwow.com/ PROGRESSION: Tier 18 - Archimonde 13/13M Tier 19 - Emerald Nightmare 7/7M Tier 19 - Trial of Valor 3/3H RECRUITING: Tanks: Looking for someone reliable and committed, preferably with a long history of progression raiding. Healers: We are looking for a reliable core 4th healer, monk or druid preferably. We are also looking for a 5th healer, who is able to also play their DPS offspec at a high level. Ideally priest, however any classes will be considered. Damage: Currently very high priority on Shadow Priests, Boomkins, and Mages. Any exceptional damage dealers are also encouraged to apply. ... EXPECTATIONS: Dedication to knowing your class inside and out A working mic & Discord (and be willing to use it) Knowledge and preparedness to the content being cleared A positive, can-do attitude RAID TIMES: Wednesday - 7:30pm - 10:30pm GMT +8 (10:30-1:30 AEST) Thursday - 7:30pm - 10:30pm GMT +8 (10:30-1:30 AEST) Sunday - 7:30pm - 10:30pm GMT +8 (10:30-1:30 AEST)For the first 2-4 weeks of a tier, we also raid Monday - 7:30pm - 10:30pm GMT +8 (10:30-1:30 AEST) CONTACT: Sushi - Sushi#1583 Eiken - Eiken#1949 Nakk - Aliquem#1893 or visit our website at http://www.exceptionwow.com/Eiken0 1d
2d <Skill Based> 4/7M 2/3H Introducing <Skill Based> - the lovechild of <Statistically Average> and <Crustless Bread>. In response to the struggles of recruitment on Aman'thul, we've decided to merge. We're always looking for more rad dudes to raid with; send one of our officers a message if you think you're a good fit. Raid times: Wednesday @ 8pm ST - Mythic team progression Thursday @ 7pm & 8:30pm ST - Two Heroic farm clears Sunday @ 8pm ST - Mythic team progression Monday @ 8pm ST - [OPTIONAL] Normal alt clear Requirements: Discord for voice comms Food/Flasks/Pots/Enchants self supplied Willingness to learn, be patient & put in effort At least one 99 on Oldschool Runescape Who to contact: (You're spoiled for choice) Flint#1143 Felstein#6366 Tiepriter#1144 Mightnpower#1105 Kieradi#1391 ProfClive#1605Stealth4 2d
3d Eternal Guardians - Aman'thul Raid Guild Eternal Guardians is a well established semi-hardcore raiding guild based in the Aman'thul Oceanic Server. Several AOTC members have returned in Legion to build a core raiding team to smash through Emerald Nightmare and Trials of Valor before the next Patch. At the moment we are still building the core, but as of 4/12/2016, we have cleared 2/7 H-EN. All classes and specs are welcome to apply, as we will be taking the best of the best to down these bosses. Raid nights will be Wednesday-Thursday 7pm-10pm Server time, with Sundays in reserve. Friday nights will be casual Normal runs for gearing alts and newer players. As we are behind some of the other guilds on the server in progression, we are looking to overtake them in future patches, so come along for future mythic progression. Feel free to add one of these battletags to talk to us about joining. Jor#1175 Astro#12390Starcat0 3d
3d about blank bKnawty1 3d
3d <H> Kopitiam @ Barthilas GMT+8 (4/7M) <Kopitiam>is a semi-hardcore raiding guild. Despite being a dominantly Singaporeans guild, we also have a mixture of players from other neighbouring countries. We take our raids seriously and fervently improves ourselves by looking up our own warcraftlog, compare/assess it with other better players to identify the problem that we are having so that we can better improve ourselves as a guild in order to progress to the next level. http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/barthilas/Kopitiam Raiding Times: All times are GMT+8 Monday: 8:30pm - 11:30pm Wednesday: 8:30pm - 11:30pm Thursday: 8:30pm - 11:30pm Current Recruitment: Looking for competent and exceptional players to fill our roster of 25 for Mythic Emerald Nightmare and future Nighthold raids. Tanks: Death Knight (DPS off-spec) Healers: Druid (Restoration) Monk (Mistweaver) Priest (Discipline) Paladin (Holy) M-DPS: Death Knight (Tank off-spec) R-DPS: Priest (Shadow) Warlock (Any) What you can expect from us: 1) To raid endgame content at Mythic-level with like minded individuals. 2) Dedicated to improving every aspect of raiding, both personal and as a team. What we expect from you: Age 18+ preferred Discord App installed Showing up to raids on time Reasonable efforts to keep their characters geared outside of the raid Open to constructive feedback Know and understand that warcraftlogs doesn't lie, it only deceives. If any of this sounds appealing to you, you are encouraged to contact us directly through either one of us via BattleTag: Armaita (Merci#11230) - Guild Master / Raid Leader Gengen (Aldari#1939) - Recruitment Officer Gengen16 3d
6d [H] <Crucifix> 7/7 H EN 3/3 ToV N <Crucifix> was established in 2010. We are a fun loving bunch of individuals who have bonded together as friends and family. We are the largest social / raiding guild on Aman'Thul. We have 4 Raid Teams at the moment. Discord is our preferred mode of communication. Raid teams are: CAPTAIN CRUNCH PROG: 7/7N EN, 7/7H EN, 3/3N Trial of Valor RAID TIMES: Wed / Thurs: 8 - 11 PM (server times) GIT GUD PROG: 7/7N EN, 7/7H EN, 3/3N Trial of Valor RAID TIMES: Wed: 6 - 9 pm & Mon: 5.15 - 8.15 PM (server times) TEAM 4 PROG: 7/7N EN, 7/7H EN, 3/3N Trial of Valor RAID TIMES: Wed / Thurs / Mon: 8 - 11 PM (server time) SOAPDROPPERS PROG: 7/7N EN, 5/7H EN, RAID TIMES: Mon / Tues: 8 - 11 PM (server time) We are recruiting for all teams at the moment for Mythic Progression - all roles required, more especially - Healers. If interested, post below or add my btag - Duntainted (rhapsody#6842)Duntainted1 6d
Nov 29 Ngarla remove or ban from server please Hello my fellow aman'thul players i wanted to post this for discussion as its starting to get beyond a joke on aman'thul trade. As you all know ngarla of no guild sits in its garrison or stormshield every day provoking the realm into arguements and trouble and making our game less enjoyable. I believe this is its sole purpose at the same time gloats about being on disability support pension and putting down people who have jobs and goto work. It baits people into conflict by making obvious provokative statements to get a response and then plays a victim when people respond. I would like to see something done about this person and the only way anything will happen is if we all let blizzard know how we feel about this person so that is why i have started this post. We have seen trolls before we laugh and move on but this one always wants the attension on him or her, posting private information about itself. I and so many others are sick of the problems this person is causing on our server so i kindly ask for your opinions and possibly blizzard to look into this person who clearly has no respect for others and always thinks its opinions rule aman'thul. People say put on ignore i have, people say leave trade but why should i have to. I love this game and have put alot of time into it like many other people why should we have to tolerate ngarla day in day out? Please let me know what you think thanksYfourt51 Nov 29
Nov 29 [A] Twisted Haven 7/7M 3/3H GMT+8 LF tank Twisted Haven (Aman'Thul) is a GMT+8 raiding guild currently looking for exceptional and committed players to join us in progressing and completing the tier. We have members hailing from Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Philippines. RAID DAYS Wed, Thurs, Sun (3 day raid week) 9pm - 12am GMT+8 12am - 3am AEST (Oceanic Server Time) 8.00am - 11am EST / CST 5.00am - 8am PST (Raid will start at 11pm Oceanic Server Time when DST ends. No changes for GMT+8 time zone.) PROGRESSION 7/7M Emerald Nightmare 3/3H Trial of Valor 13/13M HFC (prior to pre-patch) RECRUITING - RDPS: Hunter, Boomy, Spriest All other exceptional players are also welcome to app! Just add us for a chat :) Even if you do not fit one of the above high priority needs if you feel you have what it takes to be progressing through end game content please feel free to apply as we will consider all exceptional applicants. Please contact Mycra#1827 or Dthero#1911 or apply at http://twistedhaven.guildlaunch.comMycra16 Nov 29
Nov 28 [A] Amicorum – Recruiting for Legion [A] Amicorum – Recruiting for Legion Amicorum is a semi-hardcore, progression minded, Alliance guild on Aman’thul. Our goal has always been to push progression as fast and far as we can with the limited time our schedules, jobs and families allow us, and along the way have as much fun as possible, make friends and kill !@#$. We took a break at the end our HFC progression, but all core members are back and ready for legion and we need more dedicated raiders to join us in our fight. Looking for likeminded players to add to our core, with the drive to be the best they can be in their given role(s), the ability to listen to raid leaders and improve and adapt to raid encounters, mechanics and strategies. What we can offer you is a home, a family, and crap load of fun – of course phat loots are guaranteed as well! Raid Times: Being a Professional and family orientated guild, we aim to be a competitive raiding on a 2 night a week schedule. Raid days and times are: Wednesday & Sunday 7pm-10pm ST (GMT +11 AEST) Recruitment: We are always on the lookout for dedicated, capable raiders of any class/role/spec however with our current roster we have a high need for the following: DPS Mage Warlock Shadow Priest Elemental Shaman If you’re interested in joining us, or just want to have a chat before making up your mind feel free to hit up one of the guild leaders directly on the following bnet tags: Arcazian#1448 Sekhmet#1494 Joiistick#1644Chiillii9 Nov 28
Nov 28 [A]<Destruction> 7/7M 3/3H Recruiting! [A]<Destruction> Is a semi-hardcore guild situated on Aman’thul Alliance. We are a progression minded raiding guild with the goal of clearing all Mythic in a timely manner, we offer quality raid hours and progression for a minimum time commitment. Previously known as <Radiance> we have recently reformed under a new banner and with server first from the previous tier now under our belt, we’ve set our eyes on Oceanic top 10 for Legion with the hopes of pushing even better finishes in later tiers. Looking for like-minded players for our core, those with the drive to push their class to the limits and always strive to improve and adapt to mechanics and strat variations. Times: GMT + 11 (AEST) Wednesday: 7 - 10pm ST Thursday: 7 - 10pm ST Monday: 7 - 10pm ST Sunday: 7-10pm ST (Added only on first two weeks of a new tier to get that jump start) Currently recruiting ALL EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS of any class and spec! If you think you might have what it takes to step up to the next level please don’t hesitate to put an application through. Current recruitment needs DPS Warlock – High Shadow Priest – High Moonkin – High Hunter – High Elemental Shaman - High Ret Paladin - Medium To submit an application, head over to our website: http://destruction-amanthul.enjin.com/recruitment Any queries? Please don’t hesitate to contact an officer directly. Ads#6351 Ponch#1518 Arc#11302 Azz#1137Adriael1 Nov 28
Nov 27 [A] Malediction - 5/7M - Two Night Raiding Malediction is a semi-hardcore two night a week Alliance guild on Aman'Thul. We launched early in 2016 and killed Mythic Archimonde four months later on the 8th of May. Raid Times Thursday (8pm to 11pm) Sunday (8pm to 11pm) Casual/alt runs on Wednesdays (8pm onward) Current Recruitment DPS: Elemental Shaman Warlock Warrior HEALERS: Paladin Check out or website (http://malediction-guild.com) or add us on Battle Tag: Voli (Recruitment) – Voli#6115 Ylaéna – Ylaena#1306 Yuqii (Guild Master) – Yuqii#1942 Inv - iNvert#1785 Td - Drj#11122 Why consider joining us? Our guild master and raid leader, Yuqii, is a veteran raider with years of officer experience and the following Cutting Edge achievements: Ra-den, Garrosh Hellscream (25 player), Imperator's Fall, Blackhand's Crucible, and The Black Gate. ('Cutting Edge' means that you've killed the boss on mythic before the next tier of content comes out) We know there are veteran raiders who are reaching the point where a two night schedule is much more appealing to them but are worried about taking a huge step backwards in progression. Yuqii created this guild with the goal of making two night raiding work without sacrificing progression. We may be a boss or two behind the 3 night guilds but we're always going to be progressing at a steady pace. We'll continue getting 'Cutting Edge' achievements into Legion and do so while only raiding 6 hours per week. Requirements Potential raiders should be highly skilled at their class and have at least 7/7 bosses down on heroic (though Mythic experience is preferred). Your gear should be minimum 855-860. At the moment, cross realm mythic is disabled and we are unable to conduct trials as such. You need to be on Aman'thul Alliance, have Mumble and a working microphone. If you don't meet any of these requirements but are still enthusiastic, you should get in contact anyway. Depending on your circumstances we may be able to work you into some casual runs to get gear and mythic exposure. Thanks for your consideration, VolìVolì0 Nov 27
Nov 27 [A] Bros Before Hozen 7/7H 3/3N - Recruitment <Bros Before Hozen>, a previously realm rank #4 raiding guild. -Raid Schedule- Monday, Wednesday & Thursday 7:00pm - 10:00pm ST (AEDT) -Available Positions- (Updated 28/11/2016) 1xMistweaver Monk 1xRestoration Shaman 1xHunter 1xElemental Shaman -Raid Information- *What's the attendance requirement? We're asking you to attend our Monday and Wednesday raid nights 100% of the time (unless significant real life issues permit). Thursday is currently, and will most likely remain, an optional raid for the team. *What item level do I need to be able to raid? The required item level to be able to raid is 840 (normal Emerald Nightmare), 845 (heroic Emerald Nightmare), 850 (normal Trial of Valor) & 855 (heroic Trial of Valor). This is easily obtainable through world quests, crafted gear, mythic & mythic+ dungeons, LFR & world bosses. *What addons are required for raiding? DBM or BigWigs. That's it! *What platform is used for voice chat? Discord. *How is loot handled? Loot is distributed using Suicide Kings. This method ensures players have an incentive to show up to more raids if they want more loot. The Suicide Kings list order will be decided at the start of every new raid tier using a /roll. If you can fill any of the positions available above and would like to raid with us, please reply to this thread or message me via. battletag. Epi#1278. Thank you!Epibolt7 Nov 27
Nov 25 Not the Average Recruitment Post Its a fact of life as you get older your responsibilities grow and ample free time to yourself becomes a thing of the past. Its balancing act between doing just enough wife dailies to drop that wife aggro, knowing in your heart you'll never truly become exalted with her no matter how hard you try. Other things become more important then grinding out that raid progression early on in a tier, like making sure your kids have their well fed buff before logging them out in their bedrooms for the night. If you can relate to this you're the person we are looking for. Core of our guild has been together for years and over those years we've all gotten old and we all have these things they call responsibilities getting in the way of us slaying internet dragons at our will. Once upon a time raiding 2 or 3 times a week was the norm. Along the way we've lost a couple of good players and as a result of this we decided to become a 1 night a week raid guild in MoP. We've always had a small tight-knit roster who up until flex raiding was released only ran 10 man heroic content, at one stage being top ten guild in Cataclysmic on the server Frostmourne. Since flex and mythic raids were made available we've struggled with maintaining a reliable roster. We've always wanted to keep that small guild feel so along the way we've lost a few here and there to pursue mythic content or larger more robust guilds, this has been our biggest issue. As a guild our aim is to raid once a week and do all Heroic content before new content is released. Currently 7/7 heroic EN and about to jump into ToV. Seeking those with similar circumstances outside of Wow to join us on Thursday nights to take it to the Legion. One Night Stand - Khaz/Dath Alliance - Thursday 8pm- 11:30pm Add one of use if ya wanna talk more. Grim#1230 Valnum#1297Grimstein0 Nov 25
Nov 23 (A) <Handle It> is LFM! Greeting! We are looking for more keen members to raid with us starting immediately. We haven't had a guild raid since Cata, so we'd like to replace 8/8 DS with some EN & ToV action, and beyond! What we are looking for 1x non bear tank 2-3x healers Ranged DPS Happy to chat if you're not in the above criteria though, feel free to hit me up in-game if you wish. :) About Us Currently we raid Wednesday & Thursday night, usually 8:00pm-8:30pm until late. Technically we've had no progress as a guild as we've pugged since the launch of Legion but have cleared EN Norm multiple times and 2/3 ToV. We also do Mythics + together most days and generally will hang out and chat in discord. History We were around towards the end of Cata and had 3 teams clearing DS with some heroic kills in there, but when MoP hit we lost alot of members due to different reasons and subsequenly took a break from raiding until Legion. Our Goals To maintain a friendly environment within the guild while clearing content as a guild, progress through heroic content and then move on to mythic as soon as possible together as a guild.Velissaro0 Nov 23
Nov 21 [A] Omen @ Aman’Thul 3/7M 2/3H Omen, is looking for new members to join our raid team as we build progress through Heroic to Mythic Emerald Nightmare Raid Schedule: Wed , Thurs & Mon 9pm-12am Server time (Server time = AEST) Current Progress 3/7 M-EN, 2/3 H-TOV Who we are: Omen has been around and raiding together since BC. We have survived as long as we have because our culture is laid back, there are plenty of giggles between pulls on raid night but we are focused when needed and have the skills to get the job done. The things we are looking for in a recruit: - Someoen who will get as much out of the team progressing as they do out of seeing the content themselves - Players who are not e-peeners but still are hungry to be at the top of the charts each run - Be the team member who looks at the raid logs to see how they can improve, seeks support form and give it to other guildies - Players that enjoy the class/role they have chosen and love to raid with a team - Actually watch/read about boss fights ahead of time - People who enjoy a giggle on Discord but can focus when it's needed - Have the resilience to throw themselves at a raid boss, wiping while the team learns a fight The team is at the stage of 1 night Heroic clears so ready to head into Myhtics. Just need 2-3 strong DPS on the roster to cover Real Life driven absences. Classes/Specs we are looking for Strong, experienced &skilled DPS of any type will be considered. Currently we are most interested in: [ul]- Main Spec Tank - Would love a Bear but happy with anything but another Warrior - Ranged DPS - value healing or Tank offspecs For further questions, please contact one of the Guild Officers below for a chat or head over to our guild site http://omenites.guildnow.com to check us out and apply. Guild officers to contact Vid (BTag: Vid#1333) Del (Delorne#6666)Vidaar12 Nov 21
Nov 21 Druid LF Poachers 875 Druid Resto/Guardian (Feral/Boomy?) LF Group for regular mythic+ dungeons Available Sun-Sat 1pm+ Server TimeWereluna0 Nov 21
Nov 21 [A]Delusions of Grandeur LF RDPS 7/7H 3/3N Delusions of Grandeur are seeking more players to progress into Mythic Raiding. Delusions of Grandeur was originally created on November 4th 2008 as a PvE guild and after a couple of moves and a bit of a hiatus through most of Mists of Pandaria we have ended back where we started on Aman'Thul. Our primary player pool is sourced from the Oceanic area however we welcome players from any part of the world if they find that their prime time coincides with ours. Our player base is over 18, speaks English and can be either looking for an organised guild to tackle the end game raiding content or just looking for a social guild where they can get some dungeons done as a group and find people to chat to. On the raiding side, we have experienced raiders who have tackled every expansion from Vanilla to Legion, and whilst we are not hardcore we are quite serious with our raiding and strive to achieve the best we can. Our raid times are: Wednesday, Sunday and Monday – 8:30pm to 11:30pm Server Time (GMT +10) We are recruiting: DPS: Ranged DPS - Hunters and Warlocks in high demand All other exceptional DPS will be considered! 860+ iLVL preferred but not required. We are currently: The Emerald Nightmare 7/7N 7/7H Trial of Valor 3/3N If you would like to know any more or would like to join our friendly guild please contact an officer in game: Icemonkey, Sophanni, Jinkx, Abbrioch, Roflstompa OR add Battletag: Icemonkey - IceMonkey#1506 Sophanni - essah#1165Icemonkey1 Nov 21
Nov 18 To previous <Unrest> players If any of you are ranged DPS and are currently missing a raid team, <Bros> would love to have you! We're not currently pushing mythic content but we have a solid team and are 7/7H and 3/3N focusing on heroic Odyn at the moment. If you like chill environments we'd be more for you. If you'd like to focus on pushing mythic progression more then we're probably not what you're looking for. Wednesday, Thursday & Monday from 7pm-10pm ST (AEDT). You can find a home with us if you like! <3Epibolt1 Nov 18
Nov 18 [A] <Unrest> No longer recruiting. <Unrest> Oceanic on Aman'Thul - We are putting together a brand new team for Legion. Looking for confident and competent members for our Semi-Hardcore raid team. Our core raid team cleared all Heroic and some mythic Draenor content. Raid Times: Wednesday, Thursday, Monday 7:30pm - 10:30pm AEST (Server Time) We are looking for any and all members at this stage, including social/casual and those looking at raiding in Legion. We are looking at pushing Mythic as far as we can, so we want people that aren't only interested, but are wanting to put effort into learning as a group so we can achieve as much as possible. If you're interested in starting a team from the ground up, to try and push for top 10, and you feel you'd make a great addition to the team - let myself or Biffity know via this thread or Battlenet message. Gotshadow#1228 or Biffity#1842Gotrunes7 Nov 18
Nov 17 Long Forgotten Hippogryph data For your rare mount hunting needs. Encountered first crystal at approx Friday 18/11 2 AM server time Looted 5th crystal 5 hours later at 7.20 AM server time. Crystals where found at (in discovered order) /way 51.8, 57.6 (Corner next to broken ship in Oceanus Cove) /way 35.6 37.8 (Next to tree - Llothien Highlands) /way 36.6 12.2 (out in the open) /way 48.88 45.61 (On a rock) /way 45 53.6 (at the coast, inside the broken half of a ship (hard to see from almost every angle) Good luck to all looking for the mount.Kopi0 Nov 17
Nov 16 [A] Pacific Phoenix Recruiting Ranged DPS PP has been around Aman'Thul for a long time, very stable mature long term guild. We raid Mon, Wed and Thurs. 8pm-10pm Server time. We're mostly 30+ so it's a pretty casual atmosphere. As of now we are 7/7 Heroic EN, 1/7M. We will be focussing on ToV before we move back to Mythic. We are running 22 or so players and would like to balance it out a little bit with a couple more ranged players. Not especially concerned with the class. We have a lot of hunters at the moment. Please whisper or mail me ingame if you're interested. Mick.Thipz1 Nov 16
Nov 16 [A] WTB Legion ores Hi all, Just thought I would throw it out there, if anyone is wanting to get rid of their felslate/leystone ore without waiting for the AH, COD me with what you have, and if its a reasonable price I will take it off your hands :) ThanksSerapias0 Nov 16
Nov 14 [A] <Drop the Poptart> 7/7H 3/3N lf range dps <Drop the Poptart> is a semi-serious raiding guild on Alliance/Aman'thul formed up a week before the release of Highmaul in WoD, and we ended the expansion having cleared all WoD raids in Heroic. Currently we're 7/7H 3/3N. We're now looking for players who wants to progress further with us as a guild! Raid Times (AEST): - Monday: 8.30pm - 11pm - Wednesday: 8.30pm - 11pm What we expect from you: - Be punctual to raids. We expect everyone to be online 10-15 minutes prior to raid for invites. If you are unable to make a raid night, please ensure to inform the raid well in advance. - Be prepared, that means doing your homework especially if you have not done the encounter before. We are prepared to show you the ropes, but only if you are willing to help yourself first. - Be eager to learn new encounters and be willing to receive constructive criticism so you are able to improve yourself. - Be sociable and friendly to other players. - Ideally we would like your main toon to already be ilvl 840+. However, we are open to accepting players who are willing to put in the work to be a part of the core team and we are more than willing to help you gear up! What we offer to you: - A friendly environment with Raid Leaders who will help players who are struggling to get better. No this does not mean we will carry you as everyone is expected to be able to carry their own weight, but we will guide you if necessary! - Free repairs. Currently we're looking for any dps, preferably range. Please message Lena (lena#1600) or Senera (Addy#1753) in-game for further details! We also have a guild website! Feel free to join at: http://dropthepoptart.enjin.com/Lena12 Nov 14
Nov 14 Guild Leadership Discord New Guild leadership discord I wanted to open up a discord that was focused on Guild Leaders (officers or GM's) as a place to go to get feedback on problems they face, help with Raiding issues, help with PVP issues, and even a place to help you find a raid spot for a guildies that needs to move on due to "reasons". Here is the discord info and right now it is open to all. So feel free to join and let's build a helpful community for all looking to build a healthy guild! Here is the Link to the discord: https://discord.gg/N4rsD2WNevahduck3 Nov 14
Nov 11 ilv860 Hpriest looking for gmt+8 progression As title, currently in mist of looking for a GMT+8 guild for progression. Ilv860 and have experience in 7/7 H for Emerald Nightmare. Pls leave a mgs here and i will revert asap. ThanksAshdawnx0 Nov 11
Nov 11 [H - Frostmourne] <Build Trumps Wall> Hey Aman'Thul :D We are 1/7 EN on frostmourne horde, we are looking for exceptional dps who like to push their class limits. We raid 7:30 - 10:30 Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday We also run a separate lockout of farm content mondays at 7:30pm and sunday afternoon at 12:30pm for alts / trials / and people looking to parse well and force their way into the mythic team. Add dmac16#1960, i'd love to have a chat on discordDmaac1 Nov 11
Nov 10 n/a n/aJoelsaron1 Nov 10
Nov 9 FREE & EASY Normal EN clears! Hello everyone! Bros Before Hozen are now running free Emerald Nightmare clears! These runs will start at 7pm ST (AEDT) Thursday nights and only require you to join us on Discord and have an item level of 840+. Please let me know in game around 6:30pm on Thursdays if you'd like to join us! You don't have to be in guild or anything like that; these runs are just a way of us getting to know new people. We'd love to see you join us! See you in game!Epibolt2 Nov 9
Nov 8 [H-Frostmourne] <Build Trumps Wall> 4/7M Hi :D Wednesday/Thursday/Sunday 7:30-10:30 Server time. (extended if needed) We are looking to recruit players who are looking to raid at a mythic level. We have a super big/active community = D Mic / Discord required. We expect our raiders to educate themselves on upcoming progression fights, account for their own consumables, be cool with being subbed and be responsible for maintaining a decent level of performance as it pertains to their class. add dmac16#1960 to enquireDmaac1 Nov 8
Nov 8 [A] Subversion: Social Raiding Hello all. Subversion is a newly-formed guild looking for members. We are: Family-Friendly. While the current membership is made up entirely of adults, we want to create an environment where people feel comfortable seeing guild chat. Focused on enjoying the game. We understand that players bring vastly different skill sets to the game. We want to create an environment where people can enjoy the content at their own pace, while still having opportunities to delve into the new material legion has to offer. Inclusive. We want everyone to feel welcome. I am an older than average player, for example, and would love to meet similar players.We offer: Experience. Most of our founding members have been playing since Burning Crusade or WotLK. We are all pretty dedicated players, and love doing all WoW content, new and old! Community. Although still small, we have a nice community of players starting to form. If you are looking for a place where you will be made welcome, give us a try. Opportunities. We want to explore content, run instances, raid casually, and so on. Even if you aren't experienced or well-geared, you would be most welcome. New members have access to the guild resources, guild repairs and so forth as well.Any guild member can invite new recruits into the guild. Please contact one of us in-game or contact me here. Thanks.Moarticia3 Nov 8
Nov 7 [A] <Statistically Average> - 1/7M - LFM <Statistically Average> is looking for experienced players for Heroic raiding and to fill the final spots in the Mythic progression team. We are primarily interested in ranged DPS (SPriest, Boomy, Hunter, Lock), as well as a H Pal or H Priest. Other classes will be considered based on performance. We raid on Thursday and Sunday nights at 7-10:30 PM server time, using Discord for voice comms. Add Flint#1143 or Mcnibbles#6613 on Battle.net for a chat.Stealth6 Nov 7
Nov 6 WTB Glyph of the Trusted Steed Hi looking for inscriptionologist to make http://www.wowhead.com/item=143588/glyph-of-the-trusted-steed, been looking for a few days and paying well.Zuladin1 Nov 6
Nov 6 861 Ret LF Raiding Guild 7/7H, was 13/13H and 3/13M HFC before prepatch. Looking for a guild that raids starting from 9PM ST till whenever, available all days. Also have a 842 mage, an 862 DH (That I don't play anymore) and an 820 Rogue (Also don't play anymore). Hit me up on Gachi#11702 if you'd like to know more about myself :DMishkya5 Nov 6
Nov 3 LFM Mythic EN Hey guys Synchronicity is a new guild with a core of IRL friends. We want to start pushing mythic EN ad heroic is far less challeneging than we expected. We would like to find some 7 good dps to fill the nunbers and progress mythic content. We aren't expecting people to transfer/switch guilds. Simply looking for quality guys willing to commit to raiding mythic/heroic clears with us weekly. Discord is the main form of chat. Raid times are thursday/sunday 8-11ST. 870ilvl is preferred, we understand ilvl isn't everything so get in contact with us. Looking forward to hearing from you, those interested in joing the guild are more than welcome!Oakiedoke3 Nov 3
Nov 3 Ranged DPS shortage More recently on the server (the past few weeks), guilds have been recruiting ranged DPS to fill their rosters of raiders and unfortunately there seems to be a shortage of these players. So this is a message to players who may be looking to raid but are playing a healer or a tank or even a melee DPS; give ranged DPS a go and see how you like it! There are several positions available in higher tier guilds (Unrest & Statistically Average), middle tier guilds (Bros Before Hozen, Get Off My Lawn, Les Magnifiques & Children of Cenarius) and even some lower tier guilds. There are so many ranged DPS positions available and many of the recruiting guilds would (at this point) accept any class and spec as long as you could pull your weight, no matter if you have nil experience. Please consider playing a ranged DPS class / spec! As always, ily all <3Epibolt3 Nov 3
Nov 2 Selling H EN clears <Statistically Average> <Statistically Average> is selling full Heroic Emerald Nightmare clears and Xavius only kills. What: Full personal loot & Ahead of the Curve achievement! When: Runs starting on Sunday @ 7pm (Server Time). Who: Contact Flint#1143, Mightnpower#1105 or Mcnibbles#6613 for pricing and to register your interest.Stealth0 Nov 2
Nov 1 [A] That Was Sharp 7/7H Recruiting Hi Aman, That Was Sharp is a raiding guild looking for players to join us in heroic farming as we pull together the last of our roster in preparation for Mythic. Schedule Our raid times are: Thursday 6pm-9pm Sunday 4pm-7pm All times are listed in Server Time (AEST). What you can offer us We're seeking like-minded individuals to have some fun and kill some bosses. Emphasis on the fun. Extensive meme knowledge not required but will be appreciated. You will need to bring either strong current-tier raid knowledge, or demonstrate previous tier raid experience and a willingness to learn. Filling one of our needed areas is a bonus, but we will consider anyone who can prove themselves able to perform well. What we can offer We don't run multiple groups. If you're invited, it's for the one and only raid we run. We have fun while we raid. Expect a relaxed environment at all times except on progression bosses. We run mythic+ on an ad-hoc basis through the week, anywhere from 2 to 10 and up. We currently have 7/7H EN on farm. What we need DPS: Mage, Warlock or SPriest preferred. Healers: Any. Tanks: Full. Any others will be considered. Who we are The guild consists mostly of Australians between 19 and 25. We have a few Americans who our raid times suit better. Who you can contact Contact either Rydoz, Nohatnoplay, Creevey, Kayrar or Barkbjork on Aman'Thul. If you need to contact us X-Realm - add Ripstart#1322 or StickyBits#11146. Hope to hear from you!Kayrar2 Nov 1
Nov 1 [A] Sigil 3/7M LF Healers & DPS (GMT+8) <Sigil> is a late-night raiding guild on Aman'Thul alliance, with members from SG/MY/HK/AU. We are a long-standing guild, having been raiding consistently for the last 5 years (since start of Cata), and are looking for more DPS to join our Legion roster! High Priority: Ranged DPS (Mages, Hunters preferred) We raid Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, 9pm to 12mn (GMT+8 Singapore time), with the occasional alt / casual run on weekends. Contact If you're interested in joining us, get in touch! Application Form: http://tinyurl.com/sigillegionapp Officer Btags: Ophea#1302, samtham#1521, Criss#11291, Learn more about us at our website http://sigil-guild.enjin.comOphea1 Nov 1
Nov 1 [A]Utopia 4/7M, 3/3N! Weekend AM L>HEALS+RDPS Hi Raiders! Utopia is a new guild formed in Patch 6.0. Previously known as Infusion in the Horde side, we've been consistently clearing end-game content competitively with our 6(ish)-hour raid schedule. Our guild consists of working professionals mainly from Singapore, Australia, Hong Kong, the Philippines , Korea and Japan. As such, we understand the importance of RL commitments like work and family. The timing that worked best for us, and will be our timing for Legion is Saturday and Sunday, 0800AM-1100AM GMT+8. Previous Tier Progress: 4/7M Emerald Nightmare 3/3N Trial of Valour What you can expect from us: Progression at a steady pace Guild sponsored repairs and consumables A fair loot system A friendly and sociable atmosphere (We do not tolerate any form of hate speech) A possibly spammy Whatsapp and Discord (/g on the go!) Alarm Clock services to help you wake up on time for raid...and lots of other fun stuff like dying together in Overwatch or carrying one another in Diablo 3! Who we are looking for: Wants to raid on weekend mornings Mature players who are ok with critiques and are willing to learn Players who take the time to understand their class as well as the basic knowledge of mechanicsInterested new raiders are also welcome to join! Classes we're recruiting: Discipline Priests Mistweaver Monks Holy Paladins Exceptional RDPSIf you don't see your class listed but are still interested, please apply regardless! How to Apply You may apply through: Our guild site at http://utopia.wowlaunch.com PMing Strawbeary, Faeline, Notes, or Roads in gameHope to see you raiding with us soon!Strawbeary3 Nov 1
Oct 31 <Crustless Bread> 2/7M LFM <Crustless Bread> is a guild for people who want to complete the highest content available while maintaining a positive and fun atmosphere. We pride ourselves on our ability to help players get better. We recruit people who have the capacity to analyse logs, compare specs and come prepared to raids on time. We expect failure while learning a new fight but we also expect improvement and a capacity to reflect and act on feedback. Our Discord channel is very active and many hours a week are spent talking garbage while we run mythic+ dungeons, quest, gather materials or pvp. We run progression raids three nights a week (All times are in AEDLT) - Wed/Thurs 8:30pm - 11pm, Sun 7:30pm - 11pm. We also run a fun normal EN full clear on Friday nights for alts and casual members. If you are someone who learns quickly, is open to giving and receiving feedback and can analyse your own performance in raids then we want you in our guild! While gear and previous raid experience helps, it isn't necessary if you understand our guild culture. Please contact any of our officers or come check out our Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/9yPvtQY Felstein#6366 Tiepriter#1144 Kieradi#1391 Morfuin#1237 Peace!Brahnn7 Oct 31
Oct 30 [A] Emerald Nightmare Heroic Sale Twisted Haven is selling 7/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare runs & Heroic Xavius kills! Come get your Ahead of the Curve: Xavius achievement and 865+ loots from Heroic Emerald Nightmare! WHEN Saturdays 9pm GMT+8 12mn Server Time / AEST (on Sun) PACKAGES 7/7 HEROIC EMERALD NIGHTMARE -Personal Loot- HEROIC XAVIUS ONLY -Personal Loot- TERMS OF AGREEMENT 1- The payment is done BEFORE the run. You are required to pay a 20% deposit to reserve your spot (20% of the total cost). Until you pay this deposit, your run is not reserved and anyone can take the spot. We need it to make sure you will show up. Right before your run starts, you will pay the remaining 80%. Gold has to be tradeable on Aman'Thul (Oceanic realm) 2- NO REFUNDS FOR A CANCELED RUN. If you sign up for a run, you agree to be available for the whole schedule. If you don't show up, are more than 10min late or cancel it, we keep the 20% deposit. So please, make sure you CAN and WILL attend your run before you reserve it. 3- You are NOT required to have killed any bosses or have any knowledge of the fights in Emerald Nightmare at all. However, we will request you to die early on certain fights. CONTACT INFO If you want to schedule a run or have any questions regarding our runs, prices or schedules, please message Geelee, Dtboltudown or Cenardorn in-game.Geelee0 Oct 30
Oct 29 [A] Slow Motion - Recruiting for Legion Hi All, "Slow Motion" is currently 7/7N and 1/7H We raid Wed and Thursday 7PM AEST - 1030PM AEST. Currently recruiting the following Healers: 1 x Pally /Shammy DPS Open to all classes. Add me on Battlenet to chat further - Walliver#1193 CheersPotatoorc4 Oct 29
Oct 28 [A]<Just Another Guild>- GMT+8 LFM <Just Another Guild> is LFM ranged dps and healers to form a stable pool for casual progression in Legion. We are a group of players that returned to Aman'thul. Mainly from SG and Aussie. Raid times are Wed and Thurs. 2100-2330H (GMT+8), 1100-0130H (ST). Competent players with prior raid experience are welcome.Refusetoheal1 Oct 28