Aman'Thul

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
14h You're invited... On August 29th it will be Phantasmagoria’s 7th birthday! After 7 great years together and only a day before the release of Legion, we are very excited to be celebrating this birthday on Aman’thul. We’d like to say thank you to all the members of this server’s community who have made up our home for the past two years by inviting you to celebrate with us. On the evening of August 29th at 8pm Server Time members from our guild will be hanging out near the Bank in Stormshield to hand out gifts to anyone who would like to come celebrate with us. We’ve been saving up a while and aside from our killer collection of Left Sharks, we have some exciting stuff to give away including free gold tickets, rare transmog items, pets, mounts, toys, and other fun novelty items! All gifts are gift wrapped and none of us know where the good stuff is hiding, but we invite you to come and find out with us, have a chance to pick up some super cool items and enjoy hanging out with other members of our home, Aman’thul! Congratulations Food on winning the mount :) Thank you so much to all that came to roll! We look forward to seeing you all on Monday the 29th and thank you all again for making Aman’thul a great server to call home! From Phantas, with love xoxoVivica12 14h
17h WTS 1-700 Profession Kits Currently selling kits which will take you from 1-700 for most professions, including Cooking and First Aid (I will of course provide information in regards to which items you need to craft with the materials purchased in order to reach 700). Estimate prices are as follows (may vary): LW - 28k Tailoring - 15k Inscription = 10k Blacksmithing - 12k Engineering = 12k Jewelcrafting = 12k Alchemy = 8k First Aid = 4k Cooking = 20k Hit me up via BattleTag @ Mantias#1242, or reply here with which profession/s kit/s you're after along with your BattleTag or character name and we can discuss prices. Cheers.Scumfingers1 17h
2d It's a Feature Aman'Thul Horde Aussie Based Horde Guild The guild's prime objective is to provide it's members with the means to pursue their own personal gaming goals, whether it would be raiding, dungeoning, PvP, or just social gameplay - we hope to offer something for everyone. We are currently recruiting all classes and levels in an attempt to bolster our ranks so we are able to provide the basis for some structured guild activities and events for our members to participate in if they so desire. Guildwebsite: http://iafgaming.gamerlaunch.com/ or whisper Shoulka in Game for more info or for invite thxZharzanu0 2d
2d [A] Amicorum – Recruiting for Legion [A] Amicorum – Recruiting for Legion Amicorum is a semi-hardcore, progression minded, Alliance guild on Aman’thul. Our goal has always been to push progression as fast and far as we can with the limited time our schedules, jobs and families allow us, and along the way have as much fun as possible, make friends and kill !@#$. We took a break at the end our HFC progression, but all core members are back and ready for legion and we need more dedicated raiders to join us in our fight. Looking for likeminded players to add to our core, with the drive to be the best they can be in their given role(s), the ability to listen to raid leaders and improve and adapt to raid encounters, mechanics and strategies. What we can offer you is a home, a family, and crap load of fun – of course phat loots are guaranteed as well! Raid Times: Being a Professional and family orientated guild, we aim to be a competitive raiding on a 2 night a week schedule. Raid days and times are: Wednesday & Sunday 7pm-10pm ST (GMT +11 AEST) Recruitment: We are always on the lookout for dedicated, capable raiders of any class/role/spec however with our current roster we have a high need for the following: DPS Mage Warlock Shadow Priest Elemental Shaman If you’re interested in joining us, or just want to have a chat before making up your mind feel free to hit up one of the guild leaders directly on the following bnet tags: Arcazian#1448 Sekhmet#1494 Joiistick#1644Chiillii1 2d
2d [H] <Mercy> Recruiting raiders for Legion! <Mercy> - Skullcrusher US Is recruiting for progression minded raiders for Legion. Raid leader is multiple Cutting Edge and Ahead of the Curve. We will raid 2 nights a week. Currently looking like a combination of Tuesday 9 PM - 12 AM, Friday 9 PM - 12 AM, or Saturday 10 PM - 1 AM. Times are in EST Raiding will be treated as semi-hardcore during progession. Food, flasks, potions, and repairs will be furnished by the guild. We will be working on getting everyones BiS crafted gear immediately off the start. Some groundwork for raiding Loot is MASTER LOOT. We use Loot Council. We will not hold your hand when it comes to playing your class. If you need help there are multiples of your class in guild, guides online, and guides ingame. Play your class competitively or someone else will. We expect that raiders will be ready 15 minutes before start time when invites are sent out. Repeated absences will result in loss of raid spot. Be able to accept constructive criticism. If you mess up, be prepared to fix your mistake. If you are doing something wrong be prepared to hear advice and be able to correct the mistakes. We DO NOT condone outright criticism and bashing on other players. No attitudes during raiding period. If you have a problem take it to /w and deal with it there. If you do not agree with something say it, but don't have an ego. We are all progressing together and someone who is sour ruins the fun for everyone. If this sounds like a guild you are interested in, give Andromina-Skullcrusher, Carespanker-Skullcrusher, Trixibelle-Skullcrusher, or Limpspoonqt-Skullcrusher a whisper to ask questions! Current recruitment needs! High, Medium, Low needs deathknight (tank) - medium demon (hunter) - low druid (balance) - medium druid (restoration) - high druid (feral-dmg) - medium druid (feral-tank) - high hunter - low mage - medium monk - medium paladin (holy) - high paladin (protection) - high paladin (retribution) - medium priest (healer) - high rogue - medium shaman (elemental) - low shaman (enhancement) - low shaman (restoration) - high warlock - medium warrior (protection) - high Andromina0 2d
3d [A] Utopia 11/13M LFM Weekend AM Raiders! Hi Raiders! Utopia is a new guild formed in Patch 6.0. Previously known as Infusion in the Horde side, we've been consistently clearing end-game content competitively with our 6(ish)-hour raid schedule. Our guild consists of working professionals mainly from Singapore, Australia, Hong Kong, the Philiphines , Korea and Japan. As such, we understand the importance of RL commitments like work and family. The timing that worked best for us, and will be our timing for Legion is Saturday and Sunday, 0800AM-1100AM GMT+8. Previous Tier Progress: 3/7M Highmaul 2/10M Blackrock Foundry 11/13M Hellfire Citadel What you can expect from us: Progression at a steady pace Guild sponsored repairs and consumables A fair loot system A friendly and sociable atmosphere (We do not tolerate any form of hate speech) A possibly spammy Whatsapp (/g on the go!) Alarm Clock services to help you wake up on time for raid...and lots of other fun stuff like dying together in Overwatch or carrying one another in Diablo 3! Who we are looking for: Wants to raid on weekend mornings Mature players who are ok with critiques and are willing to learn Players who take the time to understand their class as well as the basic knowledge of mechanicsInterested new raiders are also welcome to join! Classes we're recruiting: Mages Elemental ShamansIf you don't see your class listed but are still interested, please apply regardless! How to Apply You may apply through: Our guild site at http://utopia.wowlaunch.com PMing Strawbeary, Faeline, Frox, or Roads in gameHope to see you raiding with us soon!Strawbeary1 3d
4d [A] <Unrest> New Team Recruiting Now! <Unrest> Oceanic on Aman'Thul - We are putting together a brand new team for Legion. Looking for confident and competent members for our Semi-Hardcore raid team. Our core raid team cleared all Heroic and some mythic Draenor content. Raid Times: Wednesday, Thursday, Monday 7:30pm - 10:30pm AEST (Server Time) We are looking for any and all members at this stage, including social/casual and those looking at raiding in Legion. We are looking at pushing Mythic as far as we can, so we want people that aren't only interested, but are wanting to put effort into learning as a group so we can achieve as much as possible. If you're interested in starting a team from the ground up, to try and push for top 10, and you feel you'd make a great addition to the team - let myself or Biffity know via this thread or Battlenet message. Gotshadow#1228 or Biffity#1842Gotrunes0 4d
4d [A] Twisted Haven 13/13M GMT+8 LF RDPS Twisted Haven (Oceanic Aman'Thul) is a GMT+8 raiding guild currently looking for exceptional and committed players to join us in progressing through the WoD Expansion. We have members hailing from Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Philippines. Raid Days & Timings Wed, Thurs, Sun (3 day raid week) 9.00pm - 11.30pm GMT+8 12.00am - 2.30am AEST 8.00am - 10.30am EST / CST 6.00am - 8.30am PST We are a very tight knit group who get along really well inside and also outside of game where a lot of us have met and have made friendships for many years. So we are looking for like minded people to fit into this atmosphere that want to have fun but know when its time to be serious and progress we want to get stuff down and be up there as one of the best come end of content. Currently high priority classes are as follows: Range: Boomy, Elemental, Priest, Mage, Hunter, Warlock Even if you do not fit one of the above high priority needs if you feel you have what it takes to be progressing through end game content please feel free to apply as we will consider all exceptional applicants. If this sounds like something you feel you are looking for or want to be apart of please visit our website twistedhaven.guildlaunch.com and fill out a guild application or please contact our recruitment officers at Jasminekitty#1736 or Mycra#1827Mycra10 4d
Aug 16 [A] WTS Lord/Lady of War Suntanis and crew are now selling the Lady/Lord of War title on Frostmourne US! **Note that Oceanic/US realms are compatible for the coliseum. **This is the link to our 'main' sales post on the Achievement forums <http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20745265034#1> Alliance side only, asking price is 80k per person We generally run Friday night AEST 9pm-12am. As a 'guide', NY is 14 hours behind AEST time. So a 9pm start for us on Friday night, will be a 7am start on a Friday morning in NY. Work out the appropriate time that suits you from that. Alternatively, use <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock> to work it out yourself. You will get the Feat of Strength achievement called: The Last of Us which can be found at - http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=9725/ While completing this quest you will also complete: Fight, Kill, Salute! which can be found at - http://www.wowhead.com/quest=37083/fight-kill-salute This quest gives you 500 Conquest Points, 1000 Apexis Crystals, Champion's Spoils. Requirements - It is important you have these: Level 3 Gladiator's Sanctum (Garrison building.) 300 to 700 Broken Bones. (Gained by killing the opposite faction in Draenor). Awards from winning the event: Lord/Lady of War Title Carries Alliance Flag of Victory Warlord's Flag of Victory Unleashed Mania (not 100% drop chance) 1,500 Conquest Points 1,000 Apexis Crystals Coliseum Champion's Spoils (Which contain flags and items listed above). Whisper me or send me an in-game mail with your battle tag to get put on the list, as these are ran one day a week currently (possibly more days depending on demand). If you're alliance on another server and need the service, you're more than welcome to join us. You will be able to pay via pets of value, or, if you have gold on an Oceanic server, we do accept gold on any Oceanic realm. **Note - If you decide to use pets as payment for the sale, please ensure that the value of the pets are equal to 85-90k on Frostmourne. You can use this link to find out their current value <https://theunderminejournal.com/#us/frostmourne>. Please ensure when checking their value, you go off the MEAN value, as it is calculated over 12 days, not current, or median. If you are interested in buying this, please add my battle tag Sun#13995. Thanks once again, Suntanis and crew.Suntanis2 Aug 16
Aug 14 Affinity-Recruiting for Raid and pleasure. Affinity - Alliance, is a mature minded social raiding guild. Considering membership of all mature minded players of any experience and character level providing you are active and respectful. Currently rebuilding our raid team in preperation for LEGION, looking for Ranged DPS. We refer to this as a Social Raid team. We envision this balance between casual and hardcore, that is that we are NOT a casual team, we DO push progression, only not as hard as a hardcore team Raid Times: Friday and Saturday nights 8pm Server (UTC+10) - 10:30/11:00 (9pm server time during Australian daylight savings months) So if you are interested come join us. Whisper a Taedevout, or officer Taomi (Tirythya) or officer Celad. ingame, or apply on the website. (affinity.gamerlaunch.com)Taedevout0 Aug 14
Aug 14 To any returning raiders without a home... Hi there, <Regular Tempest> is a semi-casual raiding guild made up of meme-generating scripts pretending to be humans. We consist of a group of friends that started playing together back in Vanilla and have grown with every expansion to what we are today. We have experienced success at the top of both PvP and PvE content. These days we spend a lot of time hanging out in Discord and play a lot of Overwatch and HotS together. We are currently recruiting all classes in preparation for Heroic -> Mythic raids in Legion. We plan on pushing ourselves to progress as quickly as we can but ultimately, we're here to have fun. We don't take ourselves too seriously but we prepare thoroughly and get stuff done. We are currently in need of the following: 1x Holy Paladin 1x Rogue 1x Ele Shaman We encourage anyone interested in raiding with us to get in contact as we prefer to recruit to culture rather than how high your numbers are. Numbers are good, but not if you're a douchelord. Raids times are scheduled as follows: Wed/Thurs 8:30 - 10:30, Sun 7:30 - 10:30 ST. Contact Felstein#6366 for details or reply to this thread for more info. Peace!Brahnn3 Aug 14
Aug 13 Want to conduct shifty business deal I have in my possession a Sky Golem for sale, problem is, its on the wrong realm. So I need someone who is willing to trust me and pay for the mount on one realm, and receive it on another.Fluffers0 Aug 13
Aug 8 [A] <Bros Before Hozen> LF RAID LEADER <Bros Before Hozen> are now looking for a raid leader to lead us into the upcoming Legion expansion. WHY NOW? Our guild formed in the later stages of Mists, just as Siege of Orgrimmar was being released. Myself (raid leader at the time) and two other players (Haunta & Somniloquy) decided to create a 10man team and we quickly progressed through the content to become realm rank #4 at the end of the expansion, surpassing many other older progression guilds. We formed a 20man team with our 3x10man teams and started clearing Highmaul in Warlords but unfortunately the schedule and hassle of combining these teams led the raid group to it's doom. We're now looking to return to a fun yet competitive raid scene to put <Bros> back on the map. WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR? We're looking for a raid leader who has experience in the raiding environment, not only in Warlords but perhaps even previous expansions. You do NOT have to have experience raid leading, but you must have the knowledge and leadership skills and understand what it takes to be a raid leader. We're not looking to become realm #1, but we're aiming more for a top 10 spot. WHAT DOES THIS ENTAIL? Myself and the other guild leaders and officers will help you recruit for this team. YOU can comprise the team of the classes & specs YOU wish. We will help you find these players and point them in your direction. YOU can choose the days and times you raid. YOU can choose the players you take and don't. YOU control all aspects of the raid. WHAT ARE THE PERKS OF THIS? We will provide you with an extensive amount of bonuses. Guild repairs, any materials/flasks/food/pots you need for raids, you will receive your own rank in guild & most importantly you'll help to build a better guild for us. If you have an interest in this role, or you have more questions that you'd like answered, please don't hesitate to contact Epibolt (aka Episoul) in game using the BatteTag Epi#1278. Thank you!Epibolt0 Aug 8
Aug 7 Returning 10/13M - LF Guild (>95% Parses) WHAT CAN I OFFER? Returning 10/13 Mythic HFC raider (rolling mage), looking for a guild to progress in Legion with. I am committed progression raider who shows up prepared. You can check my Warcraftlogs as a Resto Druid throughout HFC, where I was parsing mostly all orange (>95%) and a handful of purple (>80%) for Hellfire Citadel before I quit due to real-life reasons. You can verify this from the screenshots below, or from the warcraftlogs link below. Also feel to add me on Bnet if you want to verify my identity/toon: quasii#1439 http://i.imgur.com/kDcGURx.png http://i.imgur.com/FWJorMX.png http://i.imgur.com/xesLpjq.png https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/11454921/latest#partition=1&metric=hps WHAT GUILD AM I LOOKING FOR? There’s just two things I am looking for in a guild. Progression Guild: Looking for a semi-hardcore/hardcore progression guild that has previous Mythic progression, really keen to hit the ground running with my new guildies when Legion raids are open – with a firm eye on mythic end-game. Raid Times: Looking for a guild that raids late night server time (I am a working adult in a GMT+8 country), below are the time slots I could certainly make. All Days (Except Sunday): Starting 11.30pm Server Time or later (equivalent to 8.30pm GMT+8) Sunday: No restriction in terms of time WHO ARE YOU? 27 year old working adult from Singapore (GMT+8), who is in full control of my weekly schedule. You can check my attendance on Warcraftlogs, went like 5 months in a row without missing a single raid. RAIDING UI Believe some guilds would like to take a look at one’s raid UI when it comes to applications. Below is the raid UI that I use: http://i.imgur.com/Fn8cnHv.jpg CONTACT ME Always available for a chat at quasii#1439Quasiie0 Aug 7
Aug 7 How is the server? I'm thinking about moving my toons to Aman'thul. It seems to be a low-medium population pve oceanic server, but with a decent pve raiding scene. How do you guys perceive the server? What are its pros and cons?Maerlimzen5 Aug 7
Aug 3 (H) LF social guild for legion please Hey all. back for legion never got into WoD. looking for a friendly guild to do stuff with( all of the things) haven't raided for a long, long time wouldnt mind giving it ago again but not even close to hardcore ( im 30 now), would be happy even with 5 man funs for a while. i have a 100 of every class bar DK and im pretty well happy to play any role but going to be rusty and undergeared lol. please let me know if you have a guild that suitsGrayel2 Aug 3
Aug 1 Ngarla....? Hey Guys! As most of you know, Ngarla is no longer among us. For those of you who are not familiar with him, he was the server troll. He was brilliant, he would just chill on Trade Chat and do whatever a Ngarla does. When Ngarla left, I found no reason to stay on this realm, any clue where he went guys? ThanksShadowsense7 Aug 1
Jul 30 [A] Subversion: Social Raiding Hello all. Subversion is a newly-formed guild looking for members. We are: Family-Friendly. While the current membership is made up entirely of adults, we want to create an environment where people feel comfortable seeing guild chat. Focused on enjoying the game. We understand that players bring vastly different skill sets to the game. We want to create an environment where people can enjoy the content at their own pace, while still having opportunities to delve into the new material legion has to offer. Inclusive. We want everyone to feel welcome. I am an older than average player, for example, and would love to meet similar players.We offer: Experience. Most of our founding members have been playing since Burning Crusade or WotLK. We are all pretty dedicated players, and love doing all WoW content, new and old! Community. Although still small, we have a nice community of players starting to form. If you are looking for a place where you will be made welcome, give us a try. Opportunities. We want to explore content, run instances, raid casually, and so on. Even if you aren't experienced or well-geared, you would be most welcome. New members have access to the guild resources, guild repairs and so forth as well.Any guild member can invite new recruits into the guild. Please contact one of us in-game or contact me here. Thanks.Moarticia0 Jul 30
Jul 27 [A] <INDONESIA> 13/13M Recruiting for Legion! <Indonesia> - Frostmourne - Now recruiting for Legion Roster! We are formed mainly by Indonesian players to bond and raid together within the same timezone (GMT +8). We have a lot of activities aside from progression raiding: leveling together, an active RBG team with various compositions, and multiple arena teams. Communication Our main voice communication is Teamspeak 3. Be professional, civil, and good mannered. The main language that we will be using is Bahasa Indonesia, but we also accept any people as long as they can understand Bahasa Indonesia. What we need: - Range DPS (Hunters, Mages, Warlocks, Boomkins, Shamans) - Exceptional Players - Good raiding history Attendance We expect you to have at least a 90% attendance during progression. We also expect you to master your off-spec as you might have need to use it to suit our raid composition. Raid Time & Details: Progression Main Raid = Monday/Wednesday/Thursday 9.30 p.m. - 12.30 p.m. (GMT +8) Trial/Alt/Casual raiders normal gear run = Friday/Saturday/Sunday 9.30 p.m. - 12.30 p.m (GMT +8) Loot System: EPGP + Lootcouncil If you have any question or want to join our roster, please add btag Atlazlol#1705.Grandevoir0 Jul 27
Jul 24 [A] Returning raider looking for guild I've been away from WoW for a few years and have recently picked it back up and looking forward to Legion. Now I'm looking for a raiding guild for Legion to run a couple of nights (AEST) a week. I have very little WoD raid experience but raided quite a bit in BC (holy priest) and a little bit in Wrath (DK DPS) before real life got in the way. Ideally I'd prefer a DPS or healer role. I used my free level 100 boost on a mage and am really enjoying it, but also have a level 100 mistweaver monk and 92 restoration shaman I could level up. Shout out if you have an open spot I could fill.Vakahna3 Jul 24
Jul 23 [A] Returned raider LF social raid guild I've been away for a while and my old guild has evaporated, can anyone recommend a friendly group out there who are a bit more casual and need some extra shooty?Azzý0 Jul 23
Jul 23 <Phantasmagoria> Archi and Blackhand Sales We are now able to open spots for people to purchase Mythic Archimonde and Blackhand kills! ARCHIMONDE When: Thursday nights, 8.15pm Server Time How much: 1.2mil What you get: Mythic Archimonde Achievement, Felsteel Annahilator mount, Cutting Edge, "Defiler's End" title, and loot. Next Free Date: August 4th BLACKHAND When: Thursday nights, 7.50pm Server Time How much: 200k What you get: Mythic Blackhand Achievement, Ironhoof Destroyer mount, "Ironbane" title, and loot. Next Free Date: August 4th When you come in for a carry with us, all we expect is that you can tag the boss at the beginning and then die for the remainder of the fight. All gold must be traded or dropped into our guild bank before the carry on the night! If you are interested in purchasing the kill and mount for either or both bosses, please contact me on Vivica#11103 to set up a date!Vivica16 Jul 23
Jul 21 [A]<Destruction> 13/13M Now Recruiting! <Destruction> Is a semi-hardcore guild situated on Aman’thul Alliance. We are a progression minded raiding guild with the goal of clearing all Mythic in a timely manner, we offer quality raid hours and progression for a minimum time commitment. Previously known as <Radiance> we have recently reformed under a new banner and with server first now comfortably under our belt, we’ve set our eyes on Oceanic top 10 for Legion with the hopes of pushing even better finishes in later tiers. Looking for like minded players for our core, those with the drive to push their class to the limits and always strive to improve and adapt to mechanics and strat variations. Raid Times: GMT + 11 (AEST) Wednesday: 7 - 10pm ST Thursday: 7 - 10pm ST Monday: 7 - 10pm ST With the potential for an optional extra raid night if necessary also on the table. Recruitment Currently recruiting ALL EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS of any class and spec! If you think you might have what it takes to step up to the next level please don’t hesitate to put an application through. Current recruitment needs DPS Mage – High Warlock – High Spriest – Medium EleSham – Medium Healers Mist Weaver Monk – Medium (Viable DPS off spec preferred) Resto Shaman – Medium (Viable DPS Off spec preferred) Please head over to our website: http://destruction-amanthul.enjin.com/recruitment to submit an application. Any queries? Please don’t hesitate to contact an officer directly. Cree#6232 Ads#6351 Azz#1137 Arc#11302Creecree0 Jul 21
Jul 21 Buying all WOD herbs Hey hey my fellow aman'thulian! Kimpossibrew here.. just throwing this onto the forums as well. i am buying all stacks of WOD herbs for 150g a stacks, stacks of 50/100/ as well accepted for the reduced pricing.. please feel free to send them to me C.O.D or whisper me ingame!Kimpossibrew0 Jul 21
Jul 21 12/13M raider returning, LF Late night guild Hey, Im 12/13M exp raider looking for a late night guild since returning to prep for legion. I'm looking for a friendly environment full of fun, progression and friends. I have 2 characters that I can play for legion and am willing to keep the alt geared for stuff. I'm looking for a late night guild due to work hours, preferably 12am starts or could maybe squeeze 11pm in. What I can provide: -Always up to date knowledge on content and class -Can do mechanics -Good attitude -Willingness to improve -Can play more than 1 role/class -Diversity (I also play other blizzard games to a high standard) My characters Hunter: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/amanthul/Novateric/simple -Has max ring -12/13M exp -Is a god damn gnome Paladin: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/amanthul/Novaterik/simple -Is a paladin -Can ride steed in battle -Just wins If you would like to chat add my btag Novateric#1592 PS: can add me just for overwatch, I wont cryNovateric0 Jul 21
Jul 19 Rhinestone Glasses can anyone craft these? If so please post or emai lme i ngame , thanks :)Light0 Jul 19
Jul 18 [H][A] Selling 8/8 Gold CMs - ANY REALM 8/8 Gold Challenge Mode Service [Horde + Alliance] – We Accept Gold on ANY Realm! =D **No more alliance toons, only Horde 100s, but alliance gold is accepted! Price: 2 Slots Open for BID each run When: We'll be doing at least 2 runs a day until pre patch. Possibly all night Monday Battle Tag: Jarvan#1334 We will only be taking DPS carries for the remainder of the expansion. Sorry healers! =/ Please be around 630ilvl or higher and have Curse Voice client installed before we invite you to the run. Payment: Up Front If you are an Easy Carry we will refund anywhere from 25k-75k from the priceJarvan3 Jul 18
Jul 17 Selling 8/8 Challenge Mode Gold! We are offering 8/8 challenge warlord gold carries! What are you paying for? We are the most experienced group on the realm with over 1000 completed runs between us. We hold all the realm best times and guarantee completion within 3 hours (usually closer to 2-2.5). We will provide any health pots/dps potions/flasks for the dungeon. We are happy to find a time that suits you and are usually available all week and weekends! Rewards include - Over 360k achievement points Transmog weapons for all your characters (in Legion) Yeti Mount Rewards are being removed in Legion so get in quickly! What is required of you? We require you to have a dps spec, it does not have to be geared and we do not expect you to do amazing dps but we do not provide healer or tank carries. We require you to come on skype with us. This is purely so we can explain movement or strategies ahead of time and make everything smoother to get you your golds as quickly as possible! Pricing: 300k for full 8/8 If you bring a friend we will give both of you 10k off! Pm in game - Ponchxe, Ponchex, Ponchwa, Creecree or tempestxPonchxe14 Jul 17
Jul 16 Heroic Archimonde Carry Sale Twisted Haven (13/13M) is currently selling Archimonde runs. When Day: Thurs OR Sun nights Time: 11pm Oceanic Server Time (9pm GMT+8 ) Prices Heroic Archimonde only - 40k - MasterLoot, all loot reserved for you Heroic Archimonde only - 30k - Personal Loot What you get All Archimonde inclusive runs will include the following as well: Mount: Reins of the Grove Warden Feat of Strength achievement: Ahead of the Curve: The Black Gate Perk: Ability to toggle Mythic Hellfire Citadel difficulty What you need to do Make a booking- If you wish to reserve your spot, please pay a 20% deposit at least 3 days prior to your booked date. This is done to ensure people show up for the run as we reserve their loot and tier type. - Gold has to be tradeable on Aman'Thul (Oceanic realm) Full payment will be expected prior to pulling the boss/s Be on standby half hour before allocated time for invites Contact Please pst Jasminekitty#1736 or Mycra#1827 in-game OR post at twistedhaven.guildlaunch.com to book your slot. AvailabilityMycra6 Jul 16
Jul 16 WTB BLACKHAND MOUNT Hey guys, i'm looking for a blackhand carry, hit me up at xeronyx#1634 and we can discuss about prices and timeslots!Xeroncrus1 Jul 16
Jul 14 Congrats Sigil Great persistent, been following your logs for awhile. Glad you guys finally killed it. Welcome to 13/13 :) /wave @ Danske & CrisskrissKopic1 Jul 14
Jul 12 WTS Herioc/Mythic HFC/BRF TODAY! Original POST! ( with many reviews) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20745545294#18 <PIP carries> is looking to sell full clear runs through Hellfire Citadel + more. Below you can find our package deals, and what you get from each deal. We pride ourselves with getting people the gear they want. HFC HC – PROT/VANQ SPOT OPEN STARTING AT 4PM EST MYTHIC HFC – PROT/VANQ SPOT OPEN STARTIN AT 11 PM EST (MOUNT ITS SOLD) BRF MOUNT – SPOT AVIABLE 13/13 Herioc Hellfire Citadel (Master Loot Run) -This includes all bosses including archi killed on herioc -Any loot That you can use for your class. -The chance to extra roll using one of your own coins in case the piece u wanted did not drop. -Ahead of the Curve Achievment: The Black Gate -Grove Warden Mount (Moose Mount) 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel (Master Loot Run) -This includes all bosses including archi killed on Mythic -Any loot That you can use for your class. -The chance to extra roll using one of your own coins in case the piece u wanted did not drop. -Cutting of the edge Contact Info: Battletag:PwnLFTW#1721 Skype:PWNLFTW1721Páwn0 Jul 12
Jul 10 WTB Heroic HFC - Archimonde Carry! Add my battletag #Rainbowsaur11928 if you are selling or know anyone else selling around 25k? Anxious about pre-patch coming want that mount quicklyRealfemale0 Jul 10
Jul 10 WTB 8/8 gold carry WTB 8/8 gold carry, add my btag Horrorz#1666 and hopefuly can get it done before it's removedMullerr0 Jul 10
Jul 9 The Auxilia, A Community Focused Guild. The Auxilia are recruiting players who want be a part of a positive community experience. Our focus is to create a relaxed and mature environment for people to play in. We have 3 tennets: • Represent yourself in a positive manner. Try to keep guild chat clean. • Be excellent to each other; help create a stronger community. • Always be willing to improve! If this suits your approach, or sounds like a welcome relief, be sure to check out our website http://theauxilia.enjin.com/ Register and Apply today!Apto0 Jul 9
Jul 5 WTB Grove Warden Carry (25k) 688 ilvl Boomy Only want the quest item, not fussed about loot. Willing to pay around the 25k mark. Can't do Thursday/Sunday nights. Need a carry ASAP, having moose withdrawals. Whisper/Mail me.Xnightstalke0 Jul 5
Jul 2 [A] & [H] ÐC selling Challenge Mode Carry 27/05/2016 its a crazy 2 week for us, and we decide to stop arranging another schedule so we can finish our current queing customer! we will be available by 09/06/2016, see you! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Title says it all, selling 8/8 Challenge Mode carry for BOTH faction! What do Challenge Mode : Gold get you? - Access to all exclusive transmog weapon from Challenger Savina - The Challenger’s War Yeti Mount ( silver reward, account-wide) - “The Indomitable” title ( bronze reward, account-wide) - 360 Achievement points! - Portals to the entrance to all 8 Warlords of Draenor dungeons! Price and Time? - Challenge Mode : Gold 8/8 = 250k - We do all in less than 2.5 hours. the more dps you do the faster it goes Crossrealm? We do not usually accept crossrealm payment, it all depends on the server you want to pay on. Add my btag and we can hopefully sort something Requirements? - Level 100 - 250k gold - Consumables and 6x Invisibility potion if you want to dps - Mumble (optional) Why Pick us? Simple, because we are jubei’thos best CM team. We have been in business since MoP with over 250 carries complete. Those years of experience has taught us that customer is KING. We never ever put a stress to our customer and will keep a FRIENDLY atmosphere during the run. So far in WoD we have done over 90 carries with 100% SUCCESS RATE, thanks to our 8/8 realm best experience. We offer an experience that no other group could ever hope to match. Come join us for a carry, and let us share that experience with you! Contact Info? Urehermawan #1356 Trollshaman#1368Brumoomars6 Jul 2
Jul 1 Aggressor on Blackrock late night for Legion <Aggressor> Recruiting all flame retardant individuals with a heroic / mythic raiding mindset for a late night schedule. Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday 9:30pm-12:00am Sever time (Pacific Time) All positions are open at this time. Leadership has current and previous mythic / heroic raiding experience as well as experience managing a guild. If you are returning from the break and haven't played in an expansion or so, that is fine on the following condition - you are able to show somewhere in your WoW history that you have cleared something on heroic (when heroic was mythic) or mythic when the content was VIABLE. This means current - for example killing heroic Ragnaros in Firelands isn't impressive if you did it only a few months ago. Add zio#1502 battletag to speak in person in game. Looking forward to progression, -ZioZionexx0 Jul 1
Jul 1 WTB Heavy Junkboxes I think the current price is 30g a box, will to pay 10% extra for the full 1255 so 42000 goldMujun0 Jul 1
Jul 1 Challenge Mode Gold Carries - 300k Offering Gold CM carries on Aman'thul before Legion hits. For those unaware, this expansions (WoD) challenge mode rewards will be going account wide in legion. We're offering full 8/8 gold carry for 300k. We have carried over 50 full clears and guarantee completion. We also cater to people who are just after specific dungeons at the price of 40k each dungeon. If interested whisper me or add my battletag: Bowgan#1297Bowgan9 Jul 1
Jun 30 WTB Moose Run Any guilds selling? Please PM or mail me. Thanks!Lucili0 Jun 30
Jun 30 Looking to buy alliance challenge mode gold Hey, looking to buy an 8/8 CM gold carry. feel free ti whisper me in game or add me on bnet - Fenastus#1472Kilana0 Jun 30
Jun 29 Woah It's been a while since I posted on here. Da fark does this sheet even get used any more?Bigbadtauren0 Jun 29
Jun 28 WTS Plans: Arcanite Reaper So for all you profession collectors out there, I hold in my hot little hands Plans: Arcanite Reaper . Send me in game mail if you are looking at buying it and maybe we can strike a deal. CheerioBelitemare0 Jun 28
Jun 26 Herald of the Titans [A] Hello everyone, Seeking any expressions of interest for a Herald of the Titans run over the next week or two. I have one character almost fully geared and am seeking others with characters that qualify for the achievement if you would like to come and form a group to do it. No date locked in as we will need to gather a group first. Add Brugaliar#1717 if you are interested. Thanks so much!Halcyonna7 Jun 26
Jun 26 Returning Raider LFG for legion (Ali healer) Hey guys I'm an old raider starting back in wrath. I had to stop playing mid Blackrock because of work issues. I'm now looking for a new raiding guild for legion. I'm a healer looking hopeful to play a priest or monk but i have one of each healer and i am confident on all the healer class. leave a message here of add me Dalairus#1415Dalshe1 Jun 26
Jun 23 Startled - LF Raiders new or old If you are interested in applying for an available spot please apply at http://startledguild.enjin.com/ or pst Worstar (#Star11406), Vampirefang (Fang#6948), Sothwik (Maimalicious #1300) in game to discuss. Team 1 and 2 Currently recruiting for Legion get an early start Times: Team 1 :Wednesday/Thursday 630-930pm server (GMT+10) Team 2: Monday/Friday 630-930pm server (GMT+10)Worstar30 Jun 23
Jun 23 (A) Returning Hunter LF raiding guild Hi All, I am a returning player to WoW. More specifically to raiding. Spend a bit of time on other toons PvPing, but my Hunter will always be my main. I haven't done much as far as HFC. A bit of LFR and I have had a run through some normal and heroic this week. I'd like to get back into raiding, trying to clear as much of HFC as possible and head into Legion. Currently 712 ilvl (working on Valor for upgrades). I have completed the legendary ring quest, just working on its upgrades too. Not looking for a hardcore guild, but a guild that is still working on/through heroic HFC and/or just into myhtic or further if a guild is happy to bring me in. I can raid most nights from about 7.30 server. Thursday being a little later (8.30/9) due to work. Looking for 2-3 nights per week if possible. If you are interested or want to have a chat further, reply here, or hit me up on Btag: Wazolicious#6368Az2 Jun 23
Jun 19 WTB [Dampscale Basilisk Eye] 20k g total Hello, I'm looking to buy 607 dampscale basilisk eyes. I'll pay you more per eye the more eyes you farm. Here is what I'm paying: <100 eyes: 20g per 100 eyes: 25g per, 2500g total 250 eyes: 30g per, 7500g total 500 eyes: 35g per, 17500g total Current total price for all: 20140g If sending more than 100 please check with me first to make sure I still need them. They drop from the basilisks in Terokkar Forest in Outland. Here is the wowhead link to the item: http://www.wowhead.com/item=25744/dampscale-basilisk-eye Mobs that drop them: http://www.wowhead.com/npc=18463/dampscale-devourer (2 other mobs also drop them but there are not as many of those) You can c.o.d them to me or contact me to meet me "in person". I log in every day at least twice. My realid is Nixee#2231 Thank you in advance and hope to hear from you =)Nixee1 Jun 19