Aman'Thul

Jan 11, 2013
Destruction 8/16H LF Hpal Destruction is a core raiding guild, we are currently situated on the alliance side of Aman'thul. We're a guild focused on progressing through content at a competitive level. Our goals are to clear each tier of content in a top realm rank and a competitive world ranking. We are still "new" as we have only been raiding as a team since late Dragon Soul tier. We are more then just pixels in the game, a lot of our players know each other outside of raiding and the game. We also do more then just raid, we also run alt teams, RBG teams and such other event. Current Team Progression: Tier 11: 13/13H Tier 12 7/7H Tier 13: 8/8H Tier 14: 6/6H 2/6H 4/4N (Realm First: Will of Emperor) Current Raid Times: Wednesday: 7:45-11pm AEST Thursday: 7:45-11pm AEST Friday: 7:45-11pm AEST We also occasionally run a little over time and run extra days assuming our raiders are up to it. Usually this is during raid releases and near kills. We are currently looking for: Paladin (Holy/Prot) Warrior (Prot/DPS) Shaman (Ele/Resto/Enhance) Any other skilled applicants We are looking for players whom are competent in multiple spec's, learn mechanics at an efficient rate and can handle constructive criticism. Everyone makes mistakes, we are just looking for the people whom learn from them. All we ask is almost 100% raid attendance, we understand that life comes first. You are full prepared for raid with Flasks, Potions, 300 stat Food and have done any research required for progression fights. We supply full guild repairs, crafted gear (Upon deserving it), a friendly environment and entertainment outside of raids. You can contact our guild by either replying to this thread, adding my Battle.net Jackson.worley@yahoo.com, Or whispering Fate, Caramelslice or Annihilator in-game on Aman'thul. =) Hope to hear from you soon Fate28
Jan 9, 2013 Jan 8, 2013 Jan 4, 2013 Dec 30, 2012 Dec 29, 2012 Dec 28, 2012 Dec 27, 2012 Dec 27, 2012 Dec 25, 2012 Dec 23, 2012 Dec 23, 2012 Dec 21, 2012
[A] < Call it a Wipe > (25) LF Raiders < Call it a Wipe > (25) is looking for more people to join in order for us to progress with current ( and past ) content. We are fairly small at current, with only 61 members and quite a few new WoW players, however also with some experienced raiders and officers always willing to help or try something new. There are many friendly people, and people who enjoy games will fit right into our little community. Currently we are in a cross-guild raiding team with people from all over the server, however we would like to push and make CiaW a self sustained guild pushing for progression and achievements. Our raid team(s - if we get enough people and/or alts) will be mainly social, gearing together, doing Challenge Modes, Scenarios and Heroic Dungeons, and then hitting the T14 content. What we ask of you: Be willing to put in some time to improve & learn your class A team player Wants to achieve Consistent player - turning up to the majority of our events In it for the long run In return we will give you: Friendly, respectful environment which will support you as you grow Many achievement runs, especially focusing on Cata content Stable raiding spot for current content Fun times & good memories Guild repairs and access to our many guild tabs Titles! Dragonslayer, Of the Four Winds, Blackwings Bane and many more If you are interested just mail myself (or any of my alts - Cristeria, Existentia, Affinitas) or any of the other guild officers. Feel free to whisper too if we are online :) Astarielle1
Dec 19, 2012 Dec 17, 2012 Dec 17, 2012 Dec 12, 2012 Dec 12, 2012 Dec 11, 2012 Dec 9, 2012 Dec 9, 2012 Dec 7, 2012 Dec 4, 2012 Dec 4, 2012
Alchemy Profession Leveling Kit's For Sale Selling alchemy profession leveling kits on Aman'Thul (alliance). An Alchemy Kit has everything you need to level your character's alchemy profession from 1 to 600 in less than 2 hours. Nothing is more frustrating than not getting that skill up with your last herb and having to spend outrageous amounts on the Auction House or spending the time traveling to some far-away destination in search of that one herb! I have intentionally supplied more than enough herbs to guarantee you wont have any hiccups with your leveling. However, if RNG really dislikes you, or you experience any issues, I will happily give you the mats for an alchemy specialization of your choice (this excludes mistakes made on your behalf, like not following the directions in the leveling guide)! I have found the most efficient means of providing this service is by using a guild bank that I own. Players are welcome to join my guild and have a look through all the materials to make sure everything is in order. Once you have paid I will make the guild bank open to your character, spend as long as you like until you have maxed out that alchemy! I believe 'Tarou's WoW Alchemy Guide' is the most efficient and straightforward leveling guide. You can check it out at http://www.tarouwowguides.com/content/wow_alchemy_guide_1_525_leveling_alchemy_leveling_guide the mats I have supplied are based off the recipes and directions in this guide. What is included? * More than the listed materials needed to level from 1 to 600. * 650 vials to save you making frequent trips to the vendor. * 4 bags (complimentary) for those that wish to level alchemy on a new character. * A fast, hassle free leveling process that will save hours of your time (Time is Money Friends!). Want More? * For a bit extra, I have the materials for transmutation, elixir and potion specialization. Let me know your specialization of choice and the materials will be deposited into the guild bank immediately. If you have any questions or would like to contact me in-game, my main character >Piemay< is on frequently. Piemay0
Dec 2, 2012 Dec 2, 2012 Dec 1, 2012 Nov 30, 2012 Nov 23, 2012 Nov 18, 2012 Nov 16, 2012
- - Anakron0
Nov 15, 2012 Nov 14, 2012 Nov 8, 2012 Nov 7, 2012 Nov 6, 2012 Nov 3, 2012 Nov 2, 2012 Nov 2, 2012 Oct 30, 2012 Oct 28, 2012 Oct 24, 2012 Oct 22, 2012 Oct 21, 2012 Oct 19, 2012 Oct 16, 2012 Oct 15, 2012 Oct 13, 2012 Oct 13, 2012 Oct 13, 2012