Aman'Thul

Feb 22, 2013 Facta non Verba - lf Tank with dps os for 10m Facta non Verba is currently looking for a tank to join our 10m raiding team. Ideally we would like a Prot Warrior with a dps os who has knowledge of the fights. Currently we are 6/6 MV and 1/6 Hof. Our progression is always filled with fun and respect and while we might wipe on bosses as we learn, our raid team members never scream or become tense. After all we don’t think there’s any point in playing if you’re not enjoying your environment or your raid mates. We consider ourselves friends as well as raid and guild mates and our team is very tight knit and most of us have been raiding through Cata and now into Mop together. We are a predominately guild based group though 2 of our raiders, who have been with us from the start of this tier, are from other guilds. Ultimately we are aiming for a guild based team and would ask that you do move your toon to our guild for raiding purposes. We raid 2 nights a week. Friday and Saturday from 8.30 to 11.30 st. We expect our raiders to turn up for the majority of the nights, expect gear to be enchanted/reforged and to have knowledge of the fights and their class. We are more than happy if you are raiding with us on an alt. We only run a roster of 10 so we do need someone who is willing to commit to turn up regularly, though we do understand that people cannot make all nights due to real life commitments. In order to maintain consistency, we try to recruit fill-ins from people we have previously run with. This helps give a consistent friendly feel to our raids as all people tend to know each other. We use vent for communication. Please be comfortable communicating over that means. We have a Facebook group so we can keep in touch outside of the game too. We’re also looking to add like minded players to our guild, so if you would like to add a toon to our guild and play in a friendly atmosphere that feels like a second home, come and join us. We run old content for fun and transmog, usually always have someone online who is willing to stop for a chat or run content and as a number of us are altoholics we have toons of every class and level and willing to run with you as you level for some fun and guild achievements. If you’re interested in hearing more, feel free to contact me in game on Zira#1286. Currently looking for : Tank with dps os - pref warrior Raid nights - Fri/Sat 8.30 to 11.30stZeirah1 Feb 22, 2013
Feb 21, 2013 [Selling] Landro's Lichling! I'm selling Landro's Lichling for an offered price of your choice. I do want a decent offer on this. Whipser me in game @ Aizele (if I'm not on try search /who Aiz). If you want you can add me to BattleTag @ Matthew#6460. If I'm not available just mail me and I will get back to you ASAP. LINKS - wowhead - http://www.wowhead.com/item=68840/landros-lichling item - Landro's Lichling wowtcg - http://www.wowtcgloot.com/landros_lichling.htmAizele0 Feb 21, 2013
Feb 18, 2013 Recruiting casual raiders - The NOOB School Level 25 guild on the look out for casual raiders! At the moment we're after healers (preferably resto druids or holy priests) and both brands of Dps. Though if you tank we won't turn you away :-) We're a small, tight-knit guild who are wanting to get a raiding team up and running for the 5.2 patch. No set raid times as of yet, but we will be looking at beginning around 7:30pm server time and going until around 10:30pm. The days are to be discussed. If you have any questions whisper myself in game, or you can flick an e-mail to: teslan606@gmail.comTeslynn2 Feb 18, 2013
Feb 17, 2013 [A] Team Cupcake | 10m | LF DPS <Team Cupcake> is a small guild looking for serious progression on a casual, 3 night a week schedule. About Us: We are made up of a small group of friends who are looking for the excitement of creating something successful from the very beginning, rather than joining an already established guild. We truly believe that the effort and determination needed to start up a brand new, successful guild in these times of instant gratification will pay off for all involved and be the most enjoyable option in the end. We have been playing for 7+ years, starting back in Vanilla. During this time we have all been in competitive guilds vying (and achieving) server firsts through Vanilla, BC and WotLK. As such, we have extensive raid experience and now, upon returning from a largely casual experience in Cata, we are ready to dive straight back into it. Goals: Short Term - After coming back from a short break over the holidays, we are looking to round out our ranks with a few more excellent members. For the duration of 5.1 we plan to gear up and bring ourselves closer together as a group to be ready to hit 5.2 hard. Long Term - To be a top 10man raiding guild. With the introduction of 5.2 our goal will be to push for serious progression, while still keeping our fun/laid back outlook on the game. Raiding Times: Raiding Times will be Monday, Sunday and Wednesday night from 8:00 - 11:00/11:30 AEST. We truly believe that despite such a lenient schedule we can progress at a solid rate if we use this time efficiently. Recruitment: Currently we are looking for: HIGH PRIORITY: 1 Hybrid DPS with Offspec - Shaman, Monk, Druid, Priest, Warrior Expectations: * Dedication to the guild. This is the most fundamental expectation we have. If done correctly, this really encompasses everything we could possibly ask of you. Particularly during this early phase, we expect all members to sincerely want to make something special, a place where we all feel proud to call home. * We expect all core raiders to be competitive with one another. This means putting in the effort to better your character through all avenues available to you and transitioning this into our raids. As with all successful raiding guilds, spots will always be in competition. * A positive and respectful attitude. Nobody wants to play with the brooding doom and gloom guy who only ever sees the negative in everything. Having a positive attitude makes for a more enjoyable and fun environment for everyone! We also expect this attitude to extend to those outside the guild while wearing the <Team Cupcake> guild tag. If you've managed to stick with us through to here, then you definitely sound like the type of person we're looking for! If interested please feel free to contact any of the officers (details below) in-game with further queries or throw up an app at: http://teamcupcake.guildportal.com Contact info: Tristis - BT: Tambs#6722 Metïs - BT: Gravity#1444 Moski - BT: Catchcry#1714Tristis0 Feb 17, 2013
Feb 12, 2013 Server wide challenge! largest heal OK so i was having some fun with heals and found i could get some decent crits. Bascailly what the challenge is for the largest heal anyone on the server can achieve The rules are: a) You may not use buffs casted by NPC's (e.g. tsulongs breath 500%), you may however use flasks, potions, food, other class buffs etc b) You may use any cooldown for your class c) The player you are casting the heal on may not have any buffs which are not castable buffs d) there must be evidence/proof of the heal The current record stands with me ( one of the first people to have taken on the challenge ) the heal was casted by myself Freyjå onto a DK at 1:20am server time 31st january 2013 and was a 1,173,512 (1.173 mil) greater healing wave This is just meant to be a fun thing for people to try out (goodluck and have fun!)Freyjå9 Feb 12, 2013
Feb 7, 2013 [A] Sigil [10] GMT+8 LF Weekend Raiders Current progress: 4/16H 16/16N Update: currently recruiting one ranged DPS, prefer boomkim, shadow priest or warlock We are also recruiting for a new weekend team. Roles we need filled: 1 Tank 2 Healers (with DPS OS preferred) 4-5 DPS The Weekend team raids on Saturdays and Sundays, 8-11pm (GMT+8). Apply at http://sigil-guild.enjin.com Sigil is a small Singaporean (GMT+8) 10-man raiding guild on Alliance Aman'thul. We also have members from Malaysia and Australia. As the majority of us are working adults with various real life commitments, we know that RL comes before WoW, but we also believe in giving 100% when we do play - that means add ons, vent, flasks, pots, correct spec, gems, enchants and knowing the fight beforehand. Loot Our loot system is a simple main spec random roll, with core raiders rolling before trial raiders and casuals. Raid times: 9pm - 12mn Singapore time (12am-3am server time) Wednesday Thursday Monday If you're interested in joining us, please view our guild policies and apply at http://sigil-guild.enjin.com/.Tyrthas17 Feb 7, 2013
Feb 6, 2013 eMotion LF Melee DPS with Tank offspec HI! "eMotion" are looking for a Melee DPS (Pref Warrior or DK) to replace a ranged DPS in a 10man raid group. We would like to achieve greater raid balance as we will soon be moving on from Mogu'Shan Vaults to Heart or Fear and ofcourse onto Terrace. We do require you to have a tanking offspec and be comfortable tanking all fights. Although it will be a rare occurance for you to tank (only when one of our main tanks is away) the raid group will still help to gear you in both specs. Raid times are Monday, Thursday and Friday 7.30pm -10.00/10.30pm ST and 90% raid attendance is essential ALL enchants, gems, and reforging will be supplied by the guild. Please send ingame mail to or PST "Hellamog" From everyone here at eMotion we look forward to hearing from you :)Hellamog0 Feb 6, 2013
Feb 5, 2013 Dragon Soul Glory Run. Looking to put one together on the 06/02/2013 this Wednesday around 8pm Server time. Going to need DPS and Healers got Tanks covered. Having vent is essential while you don't need to talk you need to listen since we will try for some of the easier metas while doing the heroics. Let me know in game or here if you are interested.Ihearvoices1 Feb 5, 2013
Feb 4, 2013 Fresh xfer LFG hey guys Hpali and boomy looking for a casual 10 man guild raiding between 5-12pm 2-3 night a week. Little bit about us We have been raiding together for 5 years now hardcore and casual and we are looking to settle into a decent guild. As well as hitting up some pvp we have lives out of games and work full time. What we can offer Experienced raiders with a vast knowledge of the game and class we play and we also know that fire gives you a buff when u stand in it :D! what we are looking for in a guild We are looking for a guild with potential to progress with mature members that know when to have fun and when to be serious. As most people do we also don't like baby sitting people through raids. we hope too here from you guys and plz don't hesitate to pst us for more info. Real ID: dorries79@hotmail.co.uk (me) Real ID: mattyd#1767 (boomy)Glitterwingz1 Feb 4, 2013
Feb 4, 2013 Mistweaver/Disc LF Raiding Guild Howdy Folks, I'm looking for a raiding guild that i can enjoy the content on. LFR isn't enough for me. Have been raiding since Kara on Undomiel. She has been my main throughout BC, Wrath and Cata. Come start of MoP decided i wanted to change it up a little, still be a healer but experience the monk. I enjoy the Mistweaver (Spunkmonk) but the priest is where my heart is at. So i am looking to find a raiding guild that works around my work. I can raid: Wed/Thurs/Fri 6:30pm to 11:30pm Sat Anytime Sun until lunch Most guilds on Amanthul raid either Sun or Mon or both. Its hard to get into a semi-hardcore guild when you can't make 1 or 2 nights of the raid, and still get to see the content. I understand, but hey maybe there is a guild or 2 on here that does raid slightly different times to enjoy else. Contact my in-game via mail or /w on either Undomìel or Spunkmonk Thanks for reading undoUndomìel3 Feb 4, 2013
Feb 1, 2013 Info about server The Guild and i were thinking of xfering here because its hard to recruit on our current server. whats the recruitment like on this server? or the server like in general? thanksKyllaar5 Feb 1, 2013
Jan 31, 2013 [A] Alt F Four looking for Monk/Warrior Tank Alt F Four are looking for a Monk or Warrior Tank with a decent DPS off spec for HoF/ToES progression and into 5.2. Raid times are Wed and Thu 8pm - 11pm Server time. The guild has 2 x 10 man teams and is: 6/6 N 2/6 H MSV 4/6 N HoF If interested please contact an officer in game by speaking to anyone in guild. CheersTèst1 Jan 31, 2013
Jan 31, 2013 (H) Chairman of the Horde 10 man LFM Chairman of the Horde are a casual guild looking to fill spots in our two raid teams. We have raids from 8-10pm Friday and 7-10pm Sunday for one group and 8-10pm Wednesday and 8-10pm Sunday for the other group. We are keen to get a dps and backup tank for the Wednesday group and a dps and backup healer for the Friday group. We can be flexible in our recruitment. Reply here or look for Actiniaria, Roseamore or Oberonn online.Actiniaria3 Jan 31, 2013
Jan 24, 2013 Offering 10,000g for Bloodlust Britches Yup, low level green. Bloodlust Britches Be the first to find it and I will give you 10,000g.Littlecharm1 Jan 24, 2013
Jan 21, 2013 WTB Lerah's Ribsmasher Hey all, I will check my mail every now and then if there if someone has this 450 weapon for sale. Looking to discuss the price in game.Darkrium0 Jan 21, 2013
Jan 18, 2013 Buying Bloodlust Britches Bloodlust Britches Will pay 10,000g just COD them to me or ingame message.Ihearvoices0 Jan 18, 2013
Jan 17, 2013 MoP Raiding Any other guilds finding it hard to get back into raiding after the Christmas break due to lack of attendance ?Juggarnautt1 Jan 17, 2013
Jan 17, 2013 [A] <Convicted Heroes> Recruiting Convicted Heroes is an Aman'Thul guild looking for new members to join us in Azeroth. We're currently looking for: OT/dps for core raiding Heals for core raiding DPS for core raiding Applicants should be friendly and active players who know their class but don't mind learning more about it and enjoy playing WoW. A basic ability to follow instructions and not stand in the fire is required. Emos and the emotionally immature need not apply. Who We Are Convicted Heroes is an Oceanic guild on Aman'Thul that provides a fun and relaxed atmosphere while still maintaining the focus and discipline necessary to succeed. While we have members with mains and alts at all levels from 1-90, in all walks of life, we are a progression raiding guild with mature members. Progression & Raid Schedule Our 10-man raids are Wed/Thu/Sun from 8:15-11:00 PM AEDT (server time). For a core raiding position, you'll need to maintain an average raid attendance of 75% or more. Gear & Experience While gear does not equal skill, your gear will tell us whether or not you take your character's performance and progression seriously. Raiding members are expected to have appropriately level gear in all slots along with top gems/enchants/enhancements. Some leeway may be extended to new members wishing to join who can demonstrate adequate performance. Personal Attributes Convicted Heroes is recruiting enthusiastic and self-motivated players with a solid understanding of their class and their chosen spec(s), who take responsibility for their own readiness and commit to personal excellence. We do not recruit on gear alone but factor the player's personality heavily in the recruitment process. We're looking for players who: have fun playing the game, while still having a strong desire to progress and see end-game content think raiding is more about seeing content with their friends than getting "phat loots" have an irreverent sense of humor are looking for a guild for the long-term value the people who play the game over the game itself If you're interested in joining Convicted Heroes and would like more information, please contact Tyrill or Kalanix in-game or put up an application on http://convicted-heroes.com/ Tyrill (GM)Tyrill1 Jan 17, 2013
Jan 16, 2013 Any guilds selling raid carrys? Hi, call to all guilds out there that are farming 16/16 normal. I'm looking for 2 weeks of carry through all content, collecting all gear that drops along the way. The toon is a fresh 90 ROGUE - I will be needing all VANQUISHER tokens, and everything else a rogue would want. I will do crap DPS, but I won't die/wipe the raid. Name your price, if at all any guilds are running this service.Kyferoscus12 Jan 16, 2013
Jan 13, 2013 [H]Strength and Honor 2/16H 10/16N LFM Hi there, Strength and Honor is a well-established raiding guild situated on Horde Aman’thul. We function as a 10 man raiding guild; allowing mature raiders to experience end game content in a well-established and driven raid environment. Strength and Honor is devoted to providing top end raiding whilst maintaining a very social and friendly atmosphere. We are a team of like-minded people who are determined to succeed in raiding and aspire to compete on not only a server but regional-based level. Strength and Honor is currently seeking dedicated, skilled and talented raiders to join them in their continuing progression though Mists of Pandaria. We are interested in ambitious raiders (perhaps you have come back from a break?) who are seeking a fresh or new start in raiding. Currently we are 2/16 heroic and 10/16 normal and are looking to move into full-time heroic Mists of Pandaria content in the near future. Our current raid schedule is 9:30 pm to 12 pm AEST (Oceanic Server Time) 4 nights a week; Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday, Monday. If you are interested in joining Strength and Honor please contact Boogiewoman (Roxy#1426), Demonbull (Mini#1931) or Peha (Peha#1122) in-game or visit us at http://strengthandhonor.guildlaunch.com for more information.Boogiewoman6 Jan 13, 2013
Jan 11, 2013 LF a Enchanter I am LF a enchanter to de about 70 plus mop greens i will tip 500g for doing it for me. You can respond here or send a in game mail or msg to me. Thanks in advanceBlutengell0 Jan 11, 2013
Jan 9, 2013 Destruction 8/16H LF Hpal Destruction is a core raiding guild, we are currently situated on the alliance side of Aman'thul. We're a guild focused on progressing through content at a competitive level. Our goals are to clear each tier of content in a top realm rank and a competitive world ranking. We are still "new" as we have only been raiding as a team since late Dragon Soul tier. We are more then just pixels in the game, a lot of our players know each other outside of raiding and the game. We also do more then just raid, we also run alt teams, RBG teams and such other event. Current Team Progression: Tier 11: 13/13H Tier 12 7/7H Tier 13: 8/8H Tier 14: 6/6H 2/6H 4/4N (Realm First: Will of Emperor) Current Raid Times: Wednesday: 7:45-11pm AEST Thursday: 7:45-11pm AEST Friday: 7:45-11pm AEST We also occasionally run a little over time and run extra days assuming our raiders are up to it. Usually this is during raid releases and near kills. We are currently looking for: Paladin (Holy/Prot) Warrior (Prot/DPS) Shaman (Ele/Resto/Enhance) Any other skilled applicants We are looking for players whom are competent in multiple spec's, learn mechanics at an efficient rate and can handle constructive criticism. Everyone makes mistakes, we are just looking for the people whom learn from them. All we ask is almost 100% raid attendance, we understand that life comes first. You are full prepared for raid with Flasks, Potions, 300 stat Food and have done any research required for progression fights. We supply full guild repairs, crafted gear (Upon deserving it), a friendly environment and entertainment outside of raids. You can contact our guild by either replying to this thread, adding my Battle.net Jackson.worley@yahoo.com, Or whispering Fate, Caramelslice or Annihilator in-game on Aman'thul. =) Hope to hear from you soonFate28 Jan 9, 2013
Jan 8, 2013 DK lf a raiding guild. I am currently looking for a oceanic guild to raid on my Dk. I have raided more or less every tier on my dk starting ulduar. I was in top 100 ranking a couple of times in DS too. I also have silver meta on my dk for challenge modes etc.. so i know my class =). I am MS frost and OS blood (in case on tanks goes MIA once in a while). Currently struggling to find any decent guild here on my server being an extremely causal rp-pve server. I am looking for a semi casual raiding grp that raids 2-3 times a week (preferably on weekends) , where ppl come prepared etc. I love small tight knit grps so i strongly prefer 10 mans.. but i am open to 25s at the moment. hers's my dk's armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/steamwheedle-cartel/Icyknight/advanced looking for singapore 8-11 pm timings on weekdays/weekends and/or afternoon timings for weekends.Druidminion5 Jan 8, 2013
Jan 4, 2013 The Dark Coven looking for tank We currently have a permanent spot available in our 10 man raid group for a tank. Our raid times are 6.30 to 9.30 server time on Sunday, Monday and Thursday. Please apply at http://darkcoven.wowstead.com or Contact Angelluss, Purpleiris, Shariadore or Evilblades ingame.Caasta0 Jan 4, 2013
Dec 30, 2012 Late Night Raiding Does anyone know if there are any guilds that raid late on this server? Something starting at least at 11:00 or 11:30 server time. If anyone can point me in their direction, it'd be very much appreciated. 490 tank. Battletag: Erchamion#1322Erchamion3 Dec 30, 2012
Dec 29, 2012 Lock LF Challenge mode As the title says im looking to clear gold in all dungeons. Looking to join a team or form one. I can play aff/demo. Add Vomittus#1772Vomittus0 Dec 29, 2012
Dec 28, 2012 [A] Lemaitre 10man Team CURRENTLY RECRUITING FOR PATCH 5.2 Leaders/Officers - Guild Leader - Aizele Co-Leader(s) - Fastx & Flãndêrs Officer(s) - Killermornin, Jolteon, Differential Recruiting - Healers (2) - Shaman - HIGH Druid - HIGH Paladin - HIGH Monk - LOW Priest - LOW Tanks (1) - Warrior - HIGH Paladin - HIGH Monk - MEDIUM Deathknight - LOW DPS (3) - Warlock - HIGH Shadow Priest - HIGH Monk - MEDIUM Rogue - MEDIUM Mage - MEDIUM Times - Thursday: 8pm AEST - 10:30pm AEST (Be there at 7:45pm) Friday: 10pm AEST - 11:00pm/12:00pm AEST (Be there at 9:45pm) Saturday/Sunday: Saturday & Sunday are 'Clean Up' days. The team comes to a mutual decision whether or not we should finish the current raid (if not completed) or extend the lock until the week after. Links - http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/aman-thul/Lemaitre http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/amanthul/Lemaitre/ If you are interested in joining please contact myself (Aizele)or Killermornin. We do also accept people just for social or basically anything else.Aizele0 Dec 28, 2012
Dec 27, 2012 Late night raiding guilds Are there any late night raiding guilds recruiting for a 478 tank?Badbear2 Dec 27, 2012
Dec 27, 2012 Spriest new to PVP LF Partner I've never really tried PVP, except for a few 2s with a friend for about an hour, but I'm looking for a partner, preferably new as well who is wanting to get into pvp, or someone just willing to put up with me :P I'm a cool guy usually, have vent/ts/etc and a fast learner. So yeah.Cassonberry0 Dec 27, 2012
Dec 25, 2012 Resto/Ele Shaman and Balance Druid LF Guild 2 Raid geared players looking for a team who raids between 8-12pm melbourne/sydney time. We are both 30+ y/o with experience going back to Vanilla and willing to raid any days of the week. For more info pst Bigspacegoat or Moonsinara ingameBigspacegoat2 Dec 25, 2012
Dec 23, 2012 Hackers!! PLAYERS BEWARE! THERE HAS BEEN NUMEROUS HACKING WITHIN THE LAST WEEK MORE THAN AVERAGE! STEALING ACCOUNTS, CHANGING PASSWORDS AND EMAIL ADDRESS PASSWORDS!!Feralnutz1 Dec 23, 2012
Dec 23, 2012 494 Prot Paladin. LF raiding guild. Hi, im Jeh. I play a prot paladin, with an os ret. I am looking for a raiding guild, preferably 25m. I am 16/16 NM. 2/16 HM ILVL: PROT: 494, 3-set Tier. RET: 483. My availability is every week night, weekend or not, and everyday past 10am ST. I have played since TBC. I have had different mains through out that time. Im 23, unemployed and play WoW all day. (: I would love to raid on Aman'thul.Jeh0 Dec 23, 2012
Dec 21, 2012 [Sold] WTS Corrupted Hippogryph Hey everyone Wishing to sell my Corrupted Hippogryph mount 95k ono Only selling mount on Aman'Thul, can show its legitimacy that its not a fake/dupe. Respond if interested.Valkyrae1 Dec 21, 2012
Dec 19, 2012 [A] < Call it a Wipe > (25) LF Raiders < Call it a Wipe > (25) is looking for more people to join in order for us to progress with current ( and past ) content. We are fairly small at current, with only 61 members and quite a few new WoW players, however also with some experienced raiders and officers always willing to help or try something new. There are many friendly people, and people who enjoy games will fit right into our little community. Currently we are in a cross-guild raiding team with people from all over the server, however we would like to push and make CiaW a self sustained guild pushing for progression and achievements. Our raid team(s - if we get enough people and/or alts) will be mainly social, gearing together, doing Challenge Modes, Scenarios and Heroic Dungeons, and then hitting the T14 content. What we ask of you: Be willing to put in some time to improve & learn your class A team player Wants to achieve Consistent player - turning up to the majority of our events In it for the long run In return we will give you: Friendly, respectful environment which will support you as you grow Many achievement runs, especially focusing on Cata content Stable raiding spot for current content Fun times & good memories Guild repairs and access to our many guild tabs Titles! Dragonslayer, Of the Four Winds, Blackwings Bane and many more If you are interested just mail myself (or any of my alts - Cristeria, Existentia, Affinitas) or any of the other guild officers. Feel free to whisper too if we are online :)Astarielle1 Dec 19, 2012
Dec 17, 2012 Resto Shaman Looking for Raid Group I'm currently 484. I'm in a raid group that raids 9pm servertime saturday and sunday server time, but the progression is not near what I am looking for. I'm dedicated and motivated. I want to find a raid group just as dedicated and willing to put the effort into as I do. My experience is 5/6 MV and 3/6 HoF (though I only have 1 kill, i've had multiple attempts on the second and third bosses as a pug in another group.) If you have a spot open, please mail me in game, or whisper me to discuss times and such.Mickalous0 Dec 17, 2012
Dec 17, 2012 Pre-cael transfer players Anyone left on here since the free cael xfer's open'd up ? can't see Shaniqua, stroked, taiiz or anyone now days?Rahzel1 Dec 17, 2012
Dec 12, 2012 WTB Name "Valese" As it says, WTB the name "Valese." Paying well to whoever has it under their active account. Pst me in game. Thanks.Aylene1 Dec 12, 2012
Dec 12, 2012 Horde. why is there so much horde on this server now. there used to be none, now there is many. what happened pls.Mvp14 Dec 12, 2012
Dec 11, 2012 Ebulus, 484 Fury Warrior LF raiding guild Hi, I would like to get back into raiding and I'm currently looking for a guild which raids at 8-12 server time or there abouts. Thanks in advance.Ebulus2 Dec 11, 2012
Dec 9, 2012 Request to delete post please delete this post thankyou.Aizele0 Dec 9, 2012
Dec 9, 2012 WTS Firefly and Dun Morogh Cub Hey all, the two items mentioned above are up for sale. The firefly is up for 9k while the cub is up for 1k. Just whisper me in game or send me a mail and I can cod the item to you. ThanksDarkrium0 Dec 9, 2012
Dec 7, 2012 Vànquisher Recruiting 10mn Vànquisher is looking for 1 healer and a mage/spriest dps our 10mn team.We raid thursdays/sundays/mondays at 7:30 - 10:30 server time. 2/6 MVVomittus13 Dec 7, 2012
Dec 4, 2012 Who has what? Who has Alani down? Anyone have the mount from Sha of Anger? Anyone have the mount from Galleon? Who won the Ashes of Al'ar from BMAH? Who won the Drake of the South Wind from BMAH? (ps. to you... RAWR!!! You outbid me last second, haha, but seriously, congrats on winning it) Who has won what off BMAH?Sophistique11 Dec 4, 2012
Dec 4, 2012 Wtb character name "Klinda" Reforming my guild on this server(alliance) and the name Klinda is taken. This name is pretty important to me and its currently not inactive so i cannot ticket the name. Looking for the person who has it, will pay in game gold. Cheers KlindaKlindaz13 Dec 4, 2012
Dec 2, 2012 Alchemy Profession Leveling Kit's For Sale Selling alchemy profession leveling kits on Aman'Thul (alliance). An Alchemy Kit has everything you need to level your character's alchemy profession from 1 to 600 in less than 2 hours. Nothing is more frustrating than not getting that skill up with your last herb and having to spend outrageous amounts on the Auction House or spending the time traveling to some far-away destination in search of that one herb! I have intentionally supplied more than enough herbs to guarantee you wont have any hiccups with your leveling. However, if RNG really dislikes you, or you experience any issues, I will happily give you the mats for an alchemy specialization of your choice (this excludes mistakes made on your behalf, like not following the directions in the leveling guide)! I have found the most efficient means of providing this service is by using a guild bank that I own. Players are welcome to join my guild and have a look through all the materials to make sure everything is in order. Once you have paid I will make the guild bank open to your character, spend as long as you like until you have maxed out that alchemy! I believe 'Tarou's WoW Alchemy Guide' is the most efficient and straightforward leveling guide. You can check it out at http://www.tarouwowguides.com/content/wow_alchemy_guide_1_525_leveling_alchemy_leveling_guide the mats I have supplied are based off the recipes and directions in this guide. What is included? * More than the listed materials needed to level from 1 to 600. * 650 vials to save you making frequent trips to the vendor. * 4 bags (complimentary) for those that wish to level alchemy on a new character. * A fast, hassle free leveling process that will save hours of your time (Time is Money Friends!). Want More? * For a bit extra, I have the materials for transmutation, elixir and potion specialization. Let me know your specialization of choice and the materials will be deposited into the guild bank immediately. If you have any questions or would like to contact me in-game, my main character >Piemay< is on frequently.Piemay0 Dec 2, 2012
Dec 2, 2012 (A) <Crimson Ark> 2/6 HM MSV & 4/6 HoF Aussie/NZ Team currently looking for more descent raiders aged between 18 - 35. Currently 2/6HM MSV & 4/6 HoF Raid days & time are: Wednesday 6.00pm - 9.00pm SVT (8.00pm - 11.00pm NZT) Sunday 6.00pm - 9.00pm SVT (8.00pm - 11.00pm NZT) Monday 6.00pm - 9.00pm SVT (8.00pm - 11.00pm NZT) Currently recruiting: x1 Hunter Send an in-game mail to 'Hokay' to express your interest with your real ID or alternatively you can leave your real ID or Bnet tag on this post & I'll contact you to have a chat.Hokay9 Dec 2, 2012
Dec 1, 2012 [A] <House of Batiatus> - LFM <House of Batiatus> is a casual, relaxed and friendly guild. looking for more people of friendly nature to fill its ranks Current raiding schedule is, Thursday night (19:00 server time) Sunday afternoon (1600: server time) with plans to add another raid night in the future Currently looking for 1 Tank and DPS/Heals, including fill in roles/specs, to fill weekly raid group. We are also looking into fielding guild Battleground and arena teams. Please mail or whisper me in game for further information or just for a chat. Thank you -ScruitScruit0 Dec 1, 2012
Nov 30, 2012 Level 10 guild for sale I am selling a level 10 guild It has 4 bank tabs but I can make it 5 if you want Whisper me in game on Rendoring or mail me or post here. It has around 75-80 members ThanksRendoring2 Nov 30, 2012