Area 52

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
Nov 19 [H] Guilds of Area 52 (Redirect) Redirect (New Sticky Author) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15537214003Franzwa216 Nov 19
7m Looking for a home!! Prot warr 7/7h en cleared and 3/3N tov cleared. 872 prot warrior. ideally looking for raid times around 7-8pm to 10-11pmXeoz3 7m
23m H<Rolodex of Hate> 7/7H | 3/3N | LF -ALL- DPS <Rolodex of Hate> GM : Selkis (Kamana#1384) Recruiter/Officer : Theftlock (Fetlock#1282) Guild Type : Raiding (Heroic/Mythic) Schedule : 9p - 12a EST Website : reddit.com/r/rolodexofhate Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/158352 Rolodex of Hate is currently looking to recruit more DPS for heroic and mythic progression. We're mainly look for range dps, but we do need a few good melee as well. Our core group of raiders has experience with both heroic and mythic level content. We're looking for a minimum ilvl of 850. Our current raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 9p to 12a EST. We use Konfer Suicide Kings for loot and we use Discord for voice. If you have any questions please contact Fetlock#1283, Kamana#1384, or Lovecraft#1906Asathakijo43 23m
43m <Our Sweet Guild> 6/7M Recruiting Ranged DPS! Our Sweet Guild Our Sweet Guild is a group of raiders and officers who are good at what we do, we're laid-back and love to have fun and enjoy the raiding experience while maintaining a top-end status. We are non-biased and intolerant of drama. When raiding with our guild, you will find that the atmosphere is very enjoyable. However, when the time comes for progression, we focus and get the job done. Current Progression: Emerald Nightmare: 6/7M Trial of Valor: 2/3H Recruiting: High: - Ranged DPS -Mage -Ele Shaman -Spriest -Hunter -Boom Raid times: *Tuesday- 9:00pm - 12:00am EST *Thursday- 9:00pm - 12:00am EST *Sunday - 9:00pm - 12:00am EST We have an attendance policy that requires you to be here, but we also understand that real life happens and, given prior notice, a raid night can be missed without repercussions, high skill requirements, and no patience for drama. Loot: Our Sweet Guild uses RC Loot Council. We divide loot by means of a loot council comprised of the guild officers. We have zero loot drama and plan to keep it that way. We take into consideration various factors such as: • Performance • Raid attendance. • Previous Loot. • Attitude and drive for progression. We are looking for smart, diligent, and mature players. Ones who have full knowledge of their class, the ability to perform at a high level, the power to be independent and the desire to raid in a calm, relaxed environment. Battletag: Dare#1202 Contacts in-Game: Dare This post was made by Oobie. He hated my initial one so now we have this resumé thing.Dare9 43m
50m LFM RBG group Do you like to kill alliance? Yes? Then you've come to the right post. We are looking for members to fill out our RBG group starting in season 2. Since pugging sucks, we are looking for consistent, competitive, and competent players to join us on a regular basis. Our goal is to hit 2k rating and beyond (baby steps, right?). We aren't a hardcore group, but we aren't casuals either, so people who can't follow directions will be benched. We are currently considering all classes with specific interest in the following: -Mistweaver Monk -Retribution Paladin -Warlock (any spec) PvP experience or rating is not required, but is a huge plus. Days and times are yet to be determined, but will most likely be weekday evenings (anywhere from 7-11, depending on the group, server time). We will be using discord for voice chat. This is a requirement (don't worry, it's free). You will not be required to join our guild, you don't even have to be on our realm. However, most of us are in the same guild and you are more than welcome to join if you would like. Please reach out with any questions or comments. I will check this post every few days, but in-game is a better method of contact. Thanks! runfast#1109Zungorn1 50m
1h <Delicious Cake> 2/7M 3/3N is recruiting! Hello everyone, Delicious Cake is currently looking for mature new members to join our raid team. We are a progression guild looking for solid and consistent raiders to bolster our core going into Mythic. We are currently 2/7 Mythic and 3/3 Normal ToV Our goal is to push through Mythic content. Performance based raid spots are being implemented for Mythic! Raid times: Wednesday/Thursday 7:00-10:00pm EST Currently Recruiting Tank : Closed Ranged : Shadow Priest, Hunter and Warlock Melee : Demon Hunter ***All exceptional players will be considered regardless of role Requirements: Item level 865+ For more info or if you would like to join us please contact: Kalagren (GM): Kalagrencake#1211 Sheth (Officer): Imohtep#1787 Mcbubblez (Officier) : McQueen101#1795Sheth29 1h
1h Looking for a home Recently rerolled here and looking for a place to call home. I am looking for more of a tight knit and mature guild. I play a holy priest but plan on leveling up other classes. Other than that I like raiding, pvp, mount collecting, and doing content as a group. Btag: hillsb #1835Hillocity3 1h
1h (H) <Heretics> Recruiting We are currently looking to add some dedicated members to our core raiding team for Mythic Progression. Our raid times are Saturday and Sunday from 3:00pm -7:00pm EST. Our primary dps spots are for one ranged dps (Lock prefered, or any with heals offspec) and one melee dps (with tanking offspec preferred). We also have primary spots for healers with priority given to High AOE heals. We also have an active RBG team for Season 2, weekly mythic plus, and kara runs. Please comment here or feel free to contact me in game or on our website with any questions. Thanks!Kètchup0 1h
3h Warrior, Shaman, DK Oh My. A Prot Warrior, a Enhance Shaman and a Frost DK Walk into a Bar..... Good Evening hope everyones doing good. So myself and 2 friends are looking for a guild, I am an 874 Prot Warrior (34 Traits), Friend 1 is a 878 Enh Shaman, and Friend 2 is an 864 Frost DK. We've been doing a bunch of M+ dungeons while we look for guilds. What We are Looking For: A Laid back environment with plenty of social-ness (IE M+ dungeons, and just fun in general) Our main want is fun, we want to have fun, and be around people who want to have fun. We would like to push M+ dungeons (maybe get our first +15 who knows) as well as raid, we are all 7/7H EN, and 3/3 N ToV, we would love to start pushing into Mythic Emerald Nightmare. The Three of us work and group well together so we would like to keep our little group together wherever we end up. If this motley crew of players looks like something you might be interested in having in your raid or M+ group please drop me a line in game, (we're already on Area 52) you can reach me at either of the following: Peaches#11124 Thanks for your time; PeachesPeachowar2 3h
3h 2/7M 875 MW monk LF raiding guild Hey guys, The Guild I was in just fell apart, and I'm looking for a new home. I am looking for a guild that raids between 7pm to 1130pm, between the days of Monday- Thursday. I'm am smart, friendly raider that will show up everyday. I do everything I can to help the raid down bosses. I am always striving to do better, and do my best to help my team. At the end of raids I always go through logs to see what I can improve on. You can message me here or add me real id lardenis0831#1211 here are my logs as well: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/9491476/10/#metric=hpsParthannax2 3h
3h <Kitten Mittens> is recruiting! Kitten Mittens is recruiting! Kitten Mittens 6-hour team raids two nights a week, three hours each night. In order to clear the toughest content in the game on such a light schedule we need a roster full of the best. As such, recruitment is always open to all exceptional players regardless of class, spec, or role. We believe competition is healthy and encourage any player who feels they can compete with someone of their role in our current roster to apply. Cross Realm Trials available Currently Seeking: Team 1 - All Ranged DPS - Resto Shaman -Recruitment is always open to all exceptional players About Us - We are a normal sized but tight knit guild. We are rather democratic in all the things we do. It is the opinion of our GM Kalice that everybody's voice should be heard. The humor in the guild is always great, but is nearly always adult as well. If adult humor and vulgarity isn't your thing, than it might not be a good idea to swing our way. Recruitment Ethos Ideal candidates maintain an enviable level of knowledge in regards to their class with a proactive attitude towards progression. Our community is humorous and active; theory crafting and strategics are both held in high regard. Dependable and appropriate levels of attendance are expected. A stable internet connection and machine capable of running necessary add-ons during graphically intensive 20 man encounters is required. Discord and a working microphone with an understanding of how to communicate pertinent information is also required. Raid Schedule Same during farm content. Schedule is given in EST, which is server time on Area 52. 6 Hour Team - Tuesday, Thursday: 9PM-12AM (2100-0000) Current Progression - We a currently pushing through Mythic EN and Heroic ToV 7/7 N EN 7/7 H EN 1/7 M EN 3/3 N ToV 0/3 H ToV 0/3 M ToV Who to contact? GM - Kalice Recruitment Leader - Zadkhiel (Zad#1597) Recruiter - Enlos We look forward to you contacting us to join our great team! WEBSITE COMING SOON!Zadkhiel33 3h
4h [H] T/Th <Honeydew Village High> 7/7 H EN 7/7 Heroic EN, 3/3 Normal ToV Looking for: 860+ ilvl 1 Tank (Pref: Bear, Warrior, Pally) 1-2 Melee DPS (Pref: Rogue, Warrior, Ret Pally, Feral Druid) 1-2 Ranged DPS (Pref: Shadow Priest, Warlock, any) 1-2 Healers (Pref: Holy Priest, MW Monk) Raid times are Tuesdays and Thursdays @ 9-12 PM Server time (EST). If you are interested, please fill out this form and we will contact you: https://goo.gl/forms/vbRXk00EoBrP77V02 OR If you'd like to talk to us in game you can try to message either me (Sidsa) or the guild leader, Zarika. Feel free to add me via BattleTag ID as well, Axxzor#1300. WoW Progress Link: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Honeydew+Village+High MORE ABOUT US We are looking for players around 860+ ilvl for heroics. DPS we want you to be above 250k. Since we are building a new raid group, some patience will be required while we try and fill out our group. People will come. People will leave. People might even get kicked. But we are very dedicated to creating a fun and skillful group that will get things done. So far we are 7/7 Heroic EN, 3/3 Normal ToV. We are a new group, still searching for a consistent raid composition. We would like to get a group of 20 consistent, well rounded players for heroic progression. We really only have about 14 players that can do heroic and we'd like to get that number up to around 20. We are a group of five friends leading a raid group for Legion. We have varied levels of experience but overall we tend to find success in every game that we play. We are not looking for anything too hardcore but we want to do the best we can. We have a good time on Discord and overall are pretty active, we also play other games from time to time and anyone is welcome to join in. We are not elitists but we want people to do their part (preparation) and play their class well (do your own research, but it is perfectly fine to ask questions, but, be open to criticism), and overall have some enthusiasm towards raiding, care a little bit, that is all we ask. We are not aiming to be the best raiding guild, but we know we won't be the worst, either. We just want to have fun, enjoy the game, and progress through content at our own pace. Though, we are not afraid to make tough decisions if a player is not performing well enough or is inconsistent with raid attendance, matters like that will be handled, maturely. After all, it is not about the individual, it is about the group as a whole. Selfishness will not be tolerated. We try to keep a stress free environment and expect people to make mistakes, it happens, fix it, learn from it, and move on, you will not be hounded as long as you act like a mature adult. After all, this is a game, not a life or death matter. The idea is that we will grow and evolve as a team. We want to start something new and hopefully keep it going as long as we can.Sidsa12 4h
5h <Arctic> 4/7M is recruiting! ... -Reverend Atavus J. Atavus, page 11. Our raid times in bold, and underlined: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday, 9pm-12am SERVER TIME <Arctic> is a raiding guild that was created shortly before the end of WoD by a close group of competitive Canadian raiders, with the intention of getting back into progression raiding. Our focus is to clear Mythic content with an emphasis on efficiency, while having fun doing it. We know that time is a precious commodity, so we always strive to make the most out of raid time. Current Progression: 4/7 Mythic EN 2/3 Heroic ToV What we're looking for: Like minded individuals: People who are also competitive, but are maybe tired of things like guild politics, favoritism, and loot drama. Understand what you're getting yourself into though - once you meet Alp, you'll never be the same person again. Dedicated individuals: That means being on time for raid; coming prepared with flasks/food/pots, or the mats for other people to make them; doing your own research on a boss; being able/willing to analyze logs after pulls to see where you/we could improve. Easy going individuals: People who don't take things too personally. Honestly, if you can't handle constructive criticism, this isn't the environment for you.Our specific needs: Exceptional players with drive and determination A strong healer (resto shaman prefered) Solid DPS with a mastery of their classHow to apply: THROUGH THE GUILD WEBSITE - http://arctic.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=524465 BY ADDING US ON BNET - njdubs#1125 or GarpXD#146 After applying, an informal voice interview is done on our guild discord. Apply today!Gfurious248 5h
5h <Mask of Sanity> New Raiding Guild Recruiting <Mask of Sanity> is a new guild formed by experienced raiders (7/7H 3/3N). We want to build a like minded, competent, compatible raid team that can push heroic progression with the intention of moving into mythic difficulties. Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 830-1130pm ST/EST Voice: Discord Currently looking for all DPS roles, priest, palidan and mw healers. Although these are our needs all roles/classes will be considered. Raid Expectations: Knowledge of your class and role in the raid, research of the fights, prepared with enchants, gems, pots, flasks and food. Attendance is required for all raid nights, we understand things do happen but prior notice is required. Raiding aside, we want to build a fun, active guild environment. On non raid days there will be optional guild events and other opportunities for guild members to get together, relax and enjoy themselves. Feel free to contact myself here or in game with any questions or interest Btag: Paragor #1503 Chars: Belryn, Daimona, DreyvenBelryn1 5h
5h AdverseEffects 7/7H 3/3N LFM for Mythic We are looking to fill out our raid team so we can start some Mythic progression. We raid Friday night from 10pm EST till 1am and Saturday night from 9pm EST till 1am. Current progression is 7/7H and 3/3N. Looking for a tank and some ranged dps but open to anything right now. Hit me up in game, Fussypants, or add me on bnet Meoph#1305Fussypants2 5h
6h <BlackHat Mafia> 7/7H Tues/Thurs raids LFM We are a two night raiding guild that is currently 7/7H and looking to round out our roster for Mythic Progression. We raid Tuesday/Thursday from 8:30 PM - 12 AM EST. The main goals of our guild are killing bosses and having a fun/positive environment while doing so. We don't care about raid loot; we care about progression and use gear as means to achieve that progression. As such, we use a loot council to distribute loot to maximize our progress. We are all really easy going but we take our raids fairly seriously and want everyone to be putting their best foot forward during raid times. We are looking for raiders who can act like mature adults and are willing to learn if they don't know something. We are willing to help people out with raid essentials to an extent but we expect you to put some time in outside of raids so you can come prepared on raid nights. We are all working adults and understand how valuable everyone's time is so we want people that come to raids prepared with food/flasks/etc. and on time. We need people who can reliably make it to raid nights and are responsible enough to let us know ahead of time if/when they can not (we know real life stuff comes first). We also have a pretty relaxed atmosphere overall as a guild and it is really easy to find a group of people to do a mythic keystone, do world quests, run old raids or whatever if that interests you as well. We are currently looking for 1 or 2 healers with a DPS off-spec and 1 or 2 more DPS. We are looking for people who Please reply here or feel free to add me if interested. Battletag: JohnnyCage#1493Kanane4 6h
6h Lf guild 10 hours ago (Edited) 874 shaman lf guild in area 52 only. Semi hardcore player lf guild with no dramas and serious. I've completed Heroic EN 7/7 and normal TOV. I'm lf guild that's running mythic EN and heroic TOV. From me you can expect responsable,loyal and on time. I'm available from 9est to 12am est mostly everyday.Ladipuding7 6h
6h Its Nothing Personal - Horde <Its Nothing Personal> is a newly formed heroic raiding guild on Area 52 looking to push into mythic progression each tier. The leaders all have 7/7H EN and 3/3N ToV experience. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday from 7:30 - 11:30pm EST. The reason for this is that we do not consider ourselves to be hardcore but rather semi-hardcore. We do not expect our raiders to treat wow like a full-time job. We raid 2 nights a week for a total of 8 hours so that our members can feel comfortable to do things outside the game. When it comes to raid time, we work hard to make good use of our time together. We are currently in a building phase and are looking to gear up in normal/heroic. We are open to accepting raiders of any class. If you are interested in raiding we ask that you be a minimum of 830 ilvl for our normal raid. Showing up prepared is a must, this means having legion food, flasks and pots. Recruitment As a new raider you will be under a trial period for the first week of raiding with us. After the first week is over the officers will evaluate your attitude, skill level, situational awareness and cohesiveness with the raid. Loot System We use a need before greed system with all of our loot. This is because loot drama is our least favorite thing in wow and we try to keep the system as simple as possible. Requirements 18+ years old. Mumble and a working mic. Able to maintain at least 90% raid attendance. Knowledge of boss fights. Be a member of the guild, not just someone who shows up to raid each week. The desire to be the best. How to apply Head over to our website and fill out an application: http://nothingpersonal.gamerlaunch.com Additional Information Contact the officers either through btag or in game mail for any questions you may have. Mythpal - Myth#1312 Solarstorms - Solarstorms#1129 Elethral - MeliodasEh#1707Elendal0 6h
7h Hunter LF Late night Mythic Raid Team This entire xp I have trying to build a guild and team with friends but we have finally gave up and wiped to the roster boss. Farming heroic since week, looking for a new home now. I'm not interested in building a team or joining a lower progressed guild... As i said I've wasted most of the xp building a team so im looking to trial for a solid core that is progressing mythic content. Currently 7/7H 1/7M. Here is some logs so you get an idea but this was full pug and a !@#$ show normally parse better on a few of those fights. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/Z6pDHCN4yKz3g2tc/#type=summary I've been in higher ranking guilds while killing mythic content and I have played on and off since vanilla. I'm mountain time and sometimes work till 10. Add Pureimpulse#1566 to talk or trial. Looking for 12:30 am server and any days.Pureimpulse1 7h
7h <Dimensions> (H) Area 52 <Dimensions> Progression 6/7 N EN (went 5/7 in one night, looking to start HC soon) Raid Times (server time) Friday/Saturday 10 pm - 2 am Recruitment ilvl 840+ Tanks pally druid war others will be considered Healer Pally(high priority) priest (high priority ) others will be considered Range dps / Melee DPS All will be considered We're a casual late night raiding guild looking for a couple dedicated raiders to fill our roster. With two days a week we are aiming to quickly work through normal and then through heroic raids. We are looking for players who can commit to our raid times. 100% Attendance isn't required but we are looking for a stable raid team. We currently have our eyes on a 15 man team but looking for extra for eventually mythics/ second groups We use discord for our raids but also if you are looking to just hang out. We are looking for more laid back people who will not rage after a few wipes. WE use RC loot council for our loot system and we spread loot between people who has the highest increase. We are currently 6/7 N looking for a few more solid raiders to keep pushing forward into heroics. We are looking for raiders that are 840+. If you have experience but are not ilvl 840+ we can help gear people that are willing to learn and help us progress. You can /w anyone online for an invite or add me mike#14814 on battle netAbarn1 7h
7h resto/enhance shaman lf guild any day after 8pm server. Hit me up in-game.Euphorea2 7h
8h <Guac is Extra> 7/7 H Recruiting Raid Schedule: Tues/Weds 8PM-11PM EST Loot: Master Loot MS/OS for now VOIP: Discord Guac is Extra is a new semi-hardcore heroic raiding guild on Area 52 that enjoys a relaxed but competitive raiding atmosphere. We are looking for laid-back people to fill our core progression team. We are recruiting strong players for a core heroic/mythic team, and mythic+ content. You must be able to commit to our schedule and demonstrate exceptional skill in your class, as well as good raid awareness. In addition to progression raids, we also do casual raids for those with different schedules and we also have members that PvP with each other as well. Our goal is to make the guild a place to call home, which is why we are accepting people from different aspects of the game. We are a very close group and we want good vibes in our guild. We are a relaxed environment and will help out if someone is slacking with mechanics or class-related issues. With that being said, we have zero tolerance for drama. The majority of us are good friends and treat each other with respect and we expect the same from all of our guildies. We accept casuals and PvP players as well. We're looking at all DPS at this moment. We are trialing members at this time. If you do not make it on the core team, that doesn't mean that's a rejection to our guild. As stated before, we do raids for those who are still learning the game. With some practice and help from guildmates, people are allowed to re-trial. Currently Seeking (for core progression): Tanks - Full Healers - Seeking Shaman, Monk, Disc or Resto Druid DPS - All Classes If you're interested, contact any one of the following people below: Puppy#11851 Spooky#12898 Bubsgizmo#1338 Toragh#1932Minkin7 8h
8h [H] 7/7 M <I Love Lamp> Recruiting About Us: <I Love Lamp> is a semi-hardcore progression raiding guild on Area-52 Horde side. We focus on progression raiding, but with a real life over WoW mentality. We expect a level of commitment and competency from our core raiders. Our current progression is as follows: Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M Trails of Valor - 3/3 H http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/I+Love+Lamp Raid Schedule: Tuesday 7-10pm EST Wednesday 7-10pm EST Thursday 7-10pm EST Addons Needed: Deadly Boss Mods/BigWigs GTFO RCLootCouncil Voice Chat: We use discord for our raiding needs of communications. If you do not have a working mic or you are a mute, we don't mind as long as you can hear us. We do a lot of discussions either before or after raid, or even both times and encourage everyone to discuss what's going on in the raid. Current Needs: Tanks: -CLOSED Healers: - OPEN Ranged DPS: - OPEN Melee DPS: - CLOSED Gearing is generally not an issue although we do prefer ilvl 865+ so we could get you into trial purposes. Currently we are actively searching for the listed classes/specs as potential core raiders, but we are always open to exceptional players looking to compete for a raid spot. If you think you have what it takes to be among our 20 best raiders; please feel free to contact the following: You can private message Oçeanus (Alt code 0231)(Oçeanus#1459) Möössolini (Alt code 0246) (Teddy#1806) Falmelia (Falcaochu #1163) for more information. You may also fill out an application at http://ilovelamp.enjin.com/!! Thank you and happy guild hunting!Falmelia65 8h
9h H<ThirdRelicSlot>Recruitment (4/7M) (2/3H) About Us: We have established ourselves as a guild that will get through any tough time. We are currently 4/7M and 2/3 Heroic. We are looking for players who want to push through the remaining content and continue into next expansion with a strong push. We pride ourselves on maintaining a positive, friendly guild environment that is accepting of players with busy lives and families. Beyond this, our number one goal is to have fun with each other. Fun is killing bosses, making progress, and improving each week. Fun is about being the best we can be without having to sacrifice our personal lives. Even though we never prioritize the game over our personal lives, we still take the game very seriously. We are a progression guild. Our goal is to achieve Ahead of the Curve on every raid tier and then work tirelessly to push our progression as far as possible with each content patch. Progression: Legion: The Emerald Nightmare - 4/7 Mythic The Emerald Nightmare - 7/7H. 7/7N Trails of Valor - 2/3 Heroic. Raid Schedule Monday - 7:45PM-11:00PM EST Tuesday - 7:45PM-11:00PM EST Thursday - 7:45PM-11:00PM EST Recruitment Needs Paladin - Open Warrior - Closed Death Knight - Frost/Unholy Shaman - closed Hunter - Open Druid - Closed Monk - Mistweaver Rogue - Open Priest - Discipline/Shadow Mage - Open Warlock - Open Demon Hunter - CLOSED Bold signifies high demand. We are constantly looking for exceptional players, so please do not hesitate to apply or inquire about our class needs outside of the specified classes above. Contacts Visit our website at: http://thirdrelicslot52.gamerlaunch.com Add us on realid at: Baelsmash#1101, Breeze#12543, Valerant#1592 Thank you for reading and we look forward to hearing from you.Baeldeath4 9h
10h Lf tank and Dps for Heroic EN What we are looking for: We are looking to recruit all roles to help fill out our roster for Heroic EN. Progress: We are currently 7/7 norm and 7/7 Heroic we would really like to get heroic on farm Asap. Guild info: We are a social/ raiding guild that raids Tues,Wednes, and Sat 9pmEst to 12Am EST. We Run mythic+ throughout the week and Kara as well. For more info: contact me @ HeadHunter12148Acusener1 10h
11h <Pathos> 7/7 H Late night guild <Pathos> is a horde guild on Area-52. We are a laid back late night progression guild who enjoys the time we have to raid. What we ask from our raiders is to show up on time with a 100% attendence rate. We also require contributions towards consumables provided by the guild. We are currently 7/7 H 7/7 N in Emerald Nightmare. Raid nights are: Tuesday 11:30 pm - 2:30 am EST Wednesday 11:30 pm - 2:30 am EST Off nights are optional if we would like to progress further We use Discord and require a working mic and must be able to communicate if necessary. Our current recruitment needs are as follows: All Dps classes H Pally We also consider any and all exceptional applicants so please apply if you think you would make a great fit to our guild. Please feel free to message for any further details or if you simply would like to apply. Bigbluecow#1522 (Bourbonstrt)Bourbonstrt11 11h
12h [H] <Relic> 7/7H LFM for Mythic progression <Relic> is currently recruiting. We are 7/7H and 2/7N ToV with minimal pulls on all bosses. We are actively seeking Healers (NON-Priest), and 1 Boomkin, who know their class inside and out. <Relic> is an elite progression guild first and foremost. Our group encourages a cooperative environment where we give and receive constructive criticism and are willing to innovate and are open-minded to new strategies to achieve progression at the most efficient rate possible. We expect our players to have an in-depth knowledge of their class in multiple roles, and strive to push the boundaries of their class and specializations. We play to progress, but we also play to have fun. Those with excessively negative attitudes, sensitive attitudes, or being blasé during raid will be asked to step out. These are our standards, we are [Relic]. <Relic> raids once a week on Sundays from 8 pm to 12 am Eastern Standard Time, which is also Area 52's Server Time. Although we focus on raiding, we do host other events during the week such as achievement runs, organized PvP, and dungeon runs so there is almost-always something going on. If you feel like you'd be a great asset to our raid, please refer to our website and fill out the application. Although we are looking for specific classes to round out our roster, all exceptional players are encouraged to apply to our guild. www.relic.guildlaunch.com Contact: Svenofnine (Svenofnine#1383), Jinto (Jinto#1580), or Keysa (Skyfire#1480)Svenofnine13 12h
13h <Precipice of War>5/7M 2/3H LF RSham (Updated 12/5/16) Raiding Schedule: Tue/Thu 10PM-1AM EST (Server time), Sunday 10PM-1AM EST for Heroic night! (Not mandatory) About Us: <The Precipice Of War> 5/7M on Area 52 is ready to kill them all with kindness so come and join us in defeating the Legion. We are going to continue to push mythic and need a couple people to fill some core spots and come have a good time with us. We paid some random people on the internet to make some...interesting recruitment videos for us. These videos best sum up who we are as a guild. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59ssPajMRPI https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdIzYYraNBY We offer you a stable raiding atmosphere led by experienced raiders that have been around since BC, with most of the core team playing since Wrath. We are a raiding guild first and foremost. Since we only raid 2 days a week, we aim to progress as much as possible while still having a great time, take care of business, and work towards our goals. We aim to do as much in 2 nights as other guilds do in 3 and are looking for players that reflect that type of skill level and goal. We will provide food/pots/flasks for everyone that raids. This doesn't mean we're not on other nights of the week. In fact...we're always online to the point where you might ask us when we sleep. We push M+dungeons (we've already beat several Mythic +11s), timewalking, and many other things together outside of raiding. Voice: Discord. You are required to have a working Mic/Headset. Loot System: RC Loot Council. New members are not excluded from receiving loot. Recruitment Currently we need 1 healer to fill a core spot. Recent logs are required to apply. Must be minimum 1/7M with a minimum equipped ilvl of 870. Prefer someone that also wants to/has time to run Mythic + outside of raids. If you are an exceptional dps, do not hesitate to apply. Expectations: 1. You must be available to make the majority of raids. 2. We like to have fun and have built a team of players that are a big group of friends. We do not tolerate toxic players. Toxic players will be given one warning prior to being removed from the guild. 3. A "butthurt" attitude is not something we tolerate. We are a mythic progression guild and give constructive criticism and expect you to understand that. 4. We expect you to consistently work towards improving your performance. You'll accomplish this by reviewing your own logs, using sim/pawn for applicable classes, working towards maximizing your performance, and striving to rank at an advanced level in % to all and % to ilvl rankings. Raid Rules: http://tinyurl.com/tpowkindness (please take a look at these so you understand our philosophy) Plus sign up @ http://pow-guild.enjin.com/ and fill out the app. Contact me @Hajari#1287 for any further questions! If I'm not online, contact Zuvassin#1641.Shoklate154 13h
14h Walk Among Us, new Horde guild Walk Among Us is a new guild that is looking for all classes and specs at this time. Raid days will be Wed and Thurs from 11pm-1am EST (server time) Will not be a hardcore progression based guild but we do want to clear content, and have a fun time doing so. Nonraid casual member are more than welcome. We will be starting out probably in normal and working our way up from there once we get a better idea of everyone's exp and gear needs. We will have leadership roles available as well. This is the perfect place for those looking to get a fresh start , any gear levels are accepted and we can help get you geared up. Exp level does not matter, as long as you are willing to show up and learn and have a good time!!! Please reply here or get me on btag Elivo#1238Balorog3 14h
14h [Pretentious Latin Name] H (3/7 EN M) LF RDPS Pretentious Latin Name is looking for ranged dps to fill out our raid roster and continue on mythic EN and ToV. We are currently 3/7 with Ursoc and Elerethe downed. We are specifically looking for SPriest, Boomkin, Mage, Hunter, or Ele Shaman. We are currently full on Warlocks. Please be 870+ ilvl and be able to provide logs. We raid from 9:00 PM-12:00 PM EST Tues, Wed, Thurs. Please contact PartialLaw#1150 or Circustheory#1209Partiallaw1 14h
14h <CROSSFIRE> 7/7 H LF all Hello! <Crossfire> is a friendly and welcoming environment, and we would love to expand this family! We are a casual friendly raiding guild Looking to Expand are 10 man raiding team, we are 7/7 N and 7/7H EN Our goal and expectations: Our biggest goal is clear the mythic content, but to enjoy the game and have fun together. We are looking for people with positive attitude. If you don’t know the mechanics well, we will Help you Learn them; if you need any damage boost food/flask/runes, we will do our best to help! We are a team, and we are going to play as a team. Since we are not going hardcore, wipes are going to happen. However, we are going to learn from those failures and down the boss! As for attendance, we understand that WoW is not everything in life, but we do expect a 75% attendance since after all, if half of the raid is missing, we cannot do any runs. Recruiting - We are still building up our raiding team, and we welcome all players to join and have fun with us! healers: highly appreciated! We are just starting to fill the roles, so please join us and let’s raid together in Legion! Tank looking for another main tank not DK Healers: Shaman,resto druid, or monk DPS: We are currently in need of all classes are welcome to join! Scheduled times - Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday 9pm-12pm EST (Please adjust this accordingly to your own time zone!) Communication - We use teamspeak as our communicating tool. We will use it when we run raids and dungeons. We are a family-orientated guild. The members here are nice and polite, so no bad words and cussing in teamspeak please. Contact in game - Gottiboi Btag-Gottiboi45#1673 Dinotari Btag-Dinotar#1529 OR If you are interested, please apply from our website: http://crossfireguild.enjin.com/recruitmentGottiboi3 14h
17h [H]<Wanderers> 2/7M Tues/Weds Raids About us: Wanderers is a launch day guild formed by a small group of friends that traveled between games together. We have had some great success in the past and are looking to find some again in this expansion. Other than our raid members <Wanderers> also has plenty of friends and family members. There are a lot of chances to run Mythic+ and similar content most nights. What we are looking for: We are melee heavy. We are hoping to balance out our raid a little with some ranged damage. In general we strive to recruit consistent, team-oriented, respectful, progression focused players. Additional information and scheduled raids: Our raids are currently on Tues/Wed from 8:00pm EST till 11:00pm EST and we use Discord for communication. We typically try out new recruits for at least a week or two to ensure that it is a good fit for both the recruit as well as our guild. We encourage trials to join us in raids, dungeons, and our VOIP. Contact: If you are interested in our guild or want to know more, please message/add Nyelia-Area 52 or Nyella#1560. For the horde!Nyelia5 17h
19h Oda Clan (3/7M 3/3N) Oda Clan (Area 52, US Horde 3/7 M 3/3N) is currently in search of outstanding Ranged DPS, and 1 Melee DPS for upcoming Mythic Progression. We are currently 3/7 Mythic 3/3 Normal. Although we are a newly formed guild, a lot of the current Raid Team have raided together at one point in time or another. We do have a few preferred classes we are trying to recruit, but won't necessarily deny other applicant, due to spec or class. Recruitment Preferences: Ranged DPS: (Mage, Balance Druid, and Warlock) Healers: dps with OS healing Melee: Rogue, WW with OS healing Current Raid Times: Friday Nights: 9pm-12am EST Saturday Nights: 9pm-12am EST We are looking for friendly but responsible raiders to match our current group and continue the solid group cohesion we already have. Applicants need to know fight and boss mechanics, class/spec mechanics and preferably are able to analyze their own logs in order to stay on top of their personal performance. Although we are friendly and willing to help where needed, raid team members are responsible to keep their bracket percentages within reasonable levels and be able to identify and adjust where needed. Although we will tolerate ups and down, we will not be carrying dead weight! Feel free to add KoPaull#1716 and contact us in-game, or drop a line in this thread for more details and to arrange a tryout. We are a committed but friendly group, not looking for dead-weight or Prima-donnas/Ragers/Cry-babies to taint our cohesion and progression. Sound like what you are looking for? Give us a shout!Kopaull0 19h
19h <Trillion> 1/7M 3/3N Recruiting <Trillion>Area-52 is currently recruiting Ranged DPS and 1 Healer to add to our core raid team. Also, we are recruiting Tanks, Healers, and All DPS to continue to pushing Mythic Plus 5 mans in guild groups, or if your're just wanting to raid once or twice you can be a backup/Come to our heroic raids. We run Mythic plus 5 mans just about everyday. We are a group of friends that push content but try to keep it casual. Current Progression: Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 Normal 7/7Heroic 1/7 Mythic Trial of Valor: 3/3Normal Raid Days/Times: Tuesday: 8-11 EST Wednesday: 8-11 EST Thursday: 8-11 EST Ranged Needed: Shaman Warlock Priest Druid Mage Healer Needed: Priest P.S. We will accept all classes; the list above is just the classes we are recruiting for our Core Raid Team. If you are interested or have any questions please add my Btag or visit our website: Roth#1580 www.wearetrillion.comRothandria6 19h
20h [H] <Murloc Madness> 7/7H 3/3N Weekend LFM About Us <Murloc Madness> is a heroic weekend raiding guild on Area 52 founded by a small, tight-knit group of friends. We are happy to add new members, but are very selective in terms of culture fit. We run Mythic/Mythic+ dungeons every week and our Discord server is very active! Raid Schedule Friday 10pm-1am EST Saturday 9pm-1am EST Progression EN: 7/7 Heroic ToV: 3/3 Normal Recruitment Needs Ranged DPS: Very High - Mage High - Shaman (Ele) Medium - Druid (Balance w/ Tank OS) Low - Hunter DPS w/ Tank OS: Medium - Death Knight Medium - Druid Medium - Monk Medium - Warrior NOTE: Exceptional applicants of any class will be considered (full on DH/Priest). Expectations All raiders are expected to follow The BP's © 2014 Be Prepared - Research encounters, bring your own consumables, be online on time Be Productive - Be effective in your role, execute the team strategy Be Positive - Don't be a jerk, be a team player, promote a positive, drama-free environment Apply Today! Join the Madness by applying at MurlocMadness.enjin.com No website registration required! Quick and easy application! Contact Info [Officer] Aszuna - Ophelea#1117 [Officer] Rado - BooglyWoogly#1443 [Recruitment] Kurren - Harkken#1376Aszuna38 20h
21h [H] TMT [3/7M EN - 2/3H ToV] LF RDPS/HLZ Guild : Trigger Me Timbers Region: North America Faction: Horde Realm: Area 52 Voice Coms : Teamspeak 3 Raid Days: Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday Raid Times: 8:30 P.M. to 12.00 A.M. Server Time (Eastern Standard Time) Current Needs : Healer / Strong DPS Offspec : [1] RDPS / (Bonus Heal Offspec) : [4] Warlock / SPriest / Mage / Hunter About Us : Trigger Me Timbers is a guild striving to stand at the cutting edge while maintaining a fun and support environment. Our members come from across the world to progress, play, and enjoy World of Warcraft. They pride themselves on their teamwork, effort, and perseverance to rise as raiders. Many hail from Top 50 US guilds and others from Top 50 US guilds across the MMO Spectrum. We aim to network each players talents together to ensure a like minded and focused community. No Guild can find success without every members doing their part. No matter rank or title we hold every member to the same standards to ensure we are working to improve and rise to the occasion. Player Expectations : We are looking for self-improving, responsive, and dedicated raiders who can efficiently learn mechanics and awareness necessary for Cutting Edge Progression. We expect our members to research their class, prepare accordingly, and have an eagerness for progress while being friendly, social, and positive community members. Loot System : We use a Loot Council for all raid content loot. Loot is rewarded based upon performance, attendance, personality, and what is most beneficial for current progression. We want to ensure you that we respect our raiders and ensure equal loot distribution. Trial Process : The Trial Process lasts 1 - 2 Weeks depending on attitude, performance, commitment, and communication. Each Trial's time is subject to change based on these attributes and how smoothly they integrate into the Guild and Progression Team. Trials will have loot opportunity with preference to Core Raiders. Interested or Questions? Post Here or Message our Raid Leader Anytime! Imix#1749 - Entemoch - Raid Leader / Guild MasterEntemoch0 21h
21h <Likely AFK> Area52 recruiting for Mythic EN <Likely AFK> of Area52 Current Progression: 7/7H EN, 2/3H ToV Raid Times: Tues/Wed 7pm-10pm EST Currently Recruiting: Ranged DPS (pref Mage, Hunter, Boomkin, Lock) Min ilvl: 865+ Experience: Prefer 7/7H EN experience, consideration taken for exceptional applicants Please post with your name, spec, ilvl, and exp for consideration. You can also reach me via in game mail or whisper if interested. <Likely AFK> is a group of experienced raiders who are interested in mythic progression. Having quickly progressed through heroic content, we are expanding our team to accommodate mythic progression. Once the remaining spots have been filled with suitable applicants, we expect to progress quickly through Mythic EN and work on Mythic ToV in the future. The raid team maintains two progression raid nights each week on Tues/Wed and an optional Sunday evening raid used to recruit and provide additional opportunities for loot from lower difficulty encounters. Invites go out 10-15 min before raid time. Raiders are expected to be prepared and in route so that raids can start on time. Expect high levels of friendly competition. Padding meters or tunneling for the sake of meters at the cost of survivability or healer mana are not acceptable. We are recruiting you for both your capability to handle mechanics and contribute to the overall damage/healing requirements of each fight but as a team interested in progression, personal improvement in all aspects should be a goal. Meters will not justify deaths, poor mechanics, or additional damage taken.Kuzume3 21h
22h [H]<Lotta WoW To Play>1/7M 3/3N LF DPS <Lotta WoW to Play> is looking for more competent raiders to fill out it's core for mythic. We're currently 1/7M and 3/3N. Looking for a few people to fill out the group and to push further into Mythic. We raid 9P.M-12A.M Server Mon/Thu (6-9 PST) Our current recruitment needs are; Any Ranged DPS(860+) DK DPS(860+) While the above is what we're looking for the most we will of course consider any exceptional applicants. It’s expected for all raiders to be ready for raid with the appropriate food, flasks, and potions and to have an understanding of all the bosses in the instance before we’re there. Regular attendance is expected, and while things happen, prior notice to missed nights is expected. Adults only (18+). Rules aside we're a very social group, the current roster is mainly real life friends or acquaintances and it's a very friendly atmosphere with a good amount of ribbing and jokes to keep things interesting. If these things sound like a good fit for you please leave your info below and we'll reach out to you. You can also reach out to us in game at this info: Johnbobaggin - Johno44#1853 - GM/Raid Lead Ptwofiddy - Volker#1180 - Officer Malaeb - Freeck#11761 - OfficerJohnbobaggin8 22h
22h [H] Fire Mage 7/7H 3/7M 3/3H LF Mythic Guild Times available & time zone: Available M/T/W/Th/Su 6-10pm (EST Time Zone) Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Semi-Hardcore Current progression/experience: 7/7H 3/7M 3/3H Recent logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/18946416/10/ Contact info: Natus#11518 Looking to raid Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday from 7-10pm EST, but I'm also open to Monday / Sunday. Ready to begin mythic raiding and currently looking for a core spot in a mythic raiding guild. Feel free to /w me with any questions. Item lvl is 869/880 because of the optimized low iLvl gear. I will also be able to wear 2 legendaries on 12/5. Currently going to be using Sun King bracers / Dragon's Breath helm.Natusm1 22h
22h [H] <The Filthy Casuals> Family Raiding Guild <The Filthy Casuals> is a fresh start guild with plenty of room and looking to grow. At our core we are comprised of friends and family who have RL commitments that make raiding in a traditional guild difficult. Whether you have kids, an unfriendly work schedule or simply wish to play with a guild that doesn’t take things to that stringent level, we may be the guild you are looking for. We try to keep the performance pressure off the guild. Sign up for the raids you wish to attend, show up and do your best. That’s all we ask. We believe raiding should be a guild social outing that you look forward to each week. The gear and progression is just a bonus. We are still working to churn out those heroics/mythics to get everyone geared up. We try to run LFR a couple times a week so new players can see the fights and get experience and drops. Currently we are 7/7N EN 1/3 ToV as a guild and we plan to take it as far as we can. We’re starting our progression into heroic ENand normal TOV. With enough time and patience we will see mythic content. Currently recruiting all classes and specs. We use discord and raid Tues/Wed 9:15-12server, Sat 9:15server If you are interested or have questions please feel free to contact us Pocket (GM) pockethorror#1237 Bagrul (Officer) badgrul#1970 Len (Officer) len#12732Pocketpaw4 22h
22h (H) <Immortalis Ex> 7/7H Recruiting! Hi, we're <Immortalis Ex> and we're a 7/7H guild looking for a few more members to continue this tier and push forward to Nighthold and beyond. We're looking for some solid non-leather DPS to fill our ranks, with a higher focus on a Shadow Priest and a Mage. All non-leather will be considered, though. Our raid leadership has been raiding together since Icecrown Citadel, and we have experience clearing cutting edge content, including 8/8 Heroic Dragon Soul. We require that you have Mumble and ask that you join our Google Hangouts channels so we can communicate outside of raid night. Other than that, we just ask that you come prepared for raid night and ready to kill some bosses. Our raid times are Wednesday and Thursday, from 7:30-11 PM server. If you're interested, feel free to send me a whisper or mail in-game, or contact me through BattleTag at Crazzluz#1727 for more information.Crazzluz1 22h
23h (A)<Highly Successful> 7/7 Mythic Recruiting! At <Highly Successful> we aim to be one of the leaders in progression on Kel'thuzad (US-Alliance). We are currently looking for like-minded individuals to fill core raid positions. While we do not expect perfection, a high level of class knowledge and mechanical execution is expected. This means proper itemization and consumables are being used to maximize your class's potential. As well as the ability to play more than one role as needed for progression. Be respectful of other raider's time. This does not mean that raiding and having fun are mutually exclusive, just that while focusing on progression we use our time wisely. With our raid schedule it is paramount that we do so. We understand making mistakes is part of the learning process on new encounters; however we will not tolerate people who continue to make the same errors. We need our raiders to be able to adapt to situations quickly and learn from mistakes made, rather than be held back by them. With that in mind, we stress that everyone works as a team and remain open to constructive criticism to become a more valuable player for the Guild. Expectations: - Come to raid prepared, IE: Flasks, food and Potions. - If information is available, study the current and future progression fights - Treat people inside of the guild and outside with respect. - Be respectful of the time people dedicate to raids - Be able to adapt quickly to changes in strategies or mistakes made during encounters. - Bring a positive attitude and be able to take constructive criticism, as well as give your own if needed. - Ability to communicate is a must, having a working microphone is a requirement. - Lastly the motivation to constantly get better and push yourself, study logs try to improve your performance and raid contribution. Raid times: Tuesday: 6:30 PM PST - 10:00 PM PST Wednesday: 6:30 PM PST - 10:00 PM PST Thursday: 6:30 PM PST - 10:00 PM PST Optional Nights: *Saturday: 6:30 PM PST - 10:00 PM PST *Sunday 6:30 PM PST - 10:00 PM PST *Saturday and Sunday are just casual Alt and Achievement runs for those that want to participate. Currently Recruiting: Tank: Medium Priority Healer: Low Priority Melee DPS: Medium Priority Ranged DPS: High Priority If your class is a low priority on recruitment do not be discouraged in applying or contacting someone in the Guild. Anyone who is exceptional at their class will be noticed and offered a chance at a core raiding position. Current Progression: (M)Emeral Nightmare: 7/7 (M)Nighthold: 0/10 Wowprogress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kel-thuzad/Highly+Successful How to Apply!: Website: http://hsguild.createaforum.com/index.php GM: Kylore (Goblinsmithy#1769) Officer: Taerok (Taerok#1579) Officer: Lis (Nasonia#1313) You can either apply online or contact in game if you're interested in joining <Highly Successful>. We look forward to seeing you in raid. *We urge everyone to contact any officer in game, once an application has been filled out.Kylore19 23h
23h <Better Than Yours> 7/7H Weekend Guild <Better Than Yours> Hello, I am Forthejim and I am the leader of <Better Than Yours>! We are looking for experienced, fun players to help us progress through legion. We are a laid back squad of dedicated raiders looking to clear out the content and progress smoothly, but we can not do this alone. We need the help of other dedicated people who know how to play their class, understand the fights, and want to have fun while progressing. Progression 7/7 H 2/3 N Raid Times Fri + Sat: 10pm - 1am Sun: 9pm - 11pm We will be updating our main needs in here but we are always recruiting anyone who is looking for a fun home. Raiding Requirements 850+ ilvl and 20+ Artifact traits Current Needs: Heals: 1 DPS/Heal OS Dps: Mage Warlock Hunter Spriest Enh Shammy All exceptional players! Voice Discord We run pugs throughout the week, have a great community, do a tri-weekly guild lotto and offer repairs. If you have any other questions, always feel free to PM me or one of our officers on (BattleTag:) Forthejim#1703, Rawkfist#1398, ashnkitties#1576 If you have decided your guild is not good enough for you, remember one important thing. We are <Better Than Yours>!Forthejim15 23h
23h H <Iron Radium> Recruiting Hello area 52! <iron radium> 7/7H 2/3N is recruiting! We are looking to fill two groups for raiding. We will raid tues/wens/thurs 7-10 pm st. Group 1 (casual group) will raid tues 7-10 pm st Group 2 (progession group) will raid wens/thurs 7-10 pm st Our goal is to bolster Group 1 with the availability to get promoted to Group 2 (if desired) We require that if you wish to be in Group 1 to have an ilvl of atleast 850+ If you wish to be in Group 2 we require that you have 865+ and 7/7 N EN or beyond experience, pots/flasks/food, and all necessary enchants and gems. We are open to all classes and specs but preferably in need of range dps. You may contact me by battle tag: Danimal#1889 for more info. Hope to hear from fellow players soon.Danvil1 23h
23h <Døuble Tap> LF WEEKEND RAIDERS! <Døuble Tap> (ALT 0248) Is recruiting experienced raiders, currently seeking several DPS and a Tank. Our raid times are Sat + Sun 11-2pm EST. Currently 7/7H-EN and 2/3N-ToV. Also recuiting casual members. We also do a Alt Raid of N-EN every Wednesday(7-10pm EST) for fun! (Completely Optional) If you are interested please reply here or add a B-tag and talk to us in game, with any questions or for just more information! Calee (GM) - Calee#1337 Gedanken (Officer) - Gedanken#1363Calee1 23h
1d Fabled Souls. Area-52. The Difference. TL:DR EDITS COMING SOON Regularly asked questions. •When do we Raid? We raid every Friday/Saturday/Sunday. (11:45PM - 3AM) EST. Please coordinate this with your own time zone! Thanks. (At this time, Sunday is a more optional clean up day. It is not required at this time.) •Are there any required addons? Well Jimmy, that's a very good question. In fact we do! Discord, (NOTE: Discord's Mobile Application is also required), Legion Companion, DBM, Skada/Recount, Angry Assignments, ORA3. •What do we require from our Members/Raiders? Here at Fabled Souls, we only require a few key things. Loyalty. Honesty. Dedication. Activeness. Preparation. All of which aren't as common as they once were. We want you to be as big of a part of this guild as we are. Become apart of the recruiting process by helping us find more active players in order to be able to enjoy this game even more. Knowing your Class/Spec/Rotation and being able to Min/Max is a very big part of end game content. If this isn't something you already do, this probably isn't the place for you. One must also be able to Farm for personal/guild materials. It's a team effort and we need everyone on the same page. By doing so will help us create an environment we can all enjoy and call Home. Recruitment! We are currently accepting all exceptional players. RDPS- HIGH Heal-Medium Tanks-Low (I am actively seeking a Druid/Warrior Tank) NOTE - Recruiting Officers.(3) (Edited) I'm looking for exceptional players to fill these ranks. I would prefer these candidates have a extensive MMORPG background. (Preferred) Time management. Must have some knowledge with computers and computer programs. Requirements are as follows; •Highly self motivated. •Decent Computer Rig. •Working Mic and the ability to speak and understand English. •The ability to be able to Moderate multiple platforms. (Facebook, Guild Website, Guild Discord) -This includes.. Posting, Updating Information. Responding to potential recruitment applications. This is the foundation of the Guild. The GM and the Officers are the Rock everyone stands on. I will be very selective when choosing these individuals. Fabled Souls Goal. We are trying to build an environment of (Casual/Semi-Hardcore/Hard-Core) play-styles that can exist in one place. We are looking to create a Guild with not one but multiple focuses. Raids - PvP - Lore - Achievements - Transmog/Mount Runs - Dungeons. We want Fabled Souls to be your One Stop Shop. We only Raid on a 2 Day progression schedule. Most of us here are adults with IRL priorities. We can't Raid the 6+ Hours with a 4-5 Day schedule as we once could. With this, comes a lot of responsibility and self-readiness. We require you to be prepared. Don't know the fight? Do your research. Min/Max your Class/Spec for optimal chances at Glory. Understand the importance of the 3 hours we raid. You must be able to take constructive criticism in whatever ways it may come. Understand, that in frustrating situations things are bound to get heated. We understand you might not have been playing as long as others, or you might not understand the Mechanics (that WoW has re-used a hundred times) but this is once again the importance of being prepared. If you hold back our other members, you will be removed from Raid until you can show a difference. (We stress this because of past issues). If you can't take "Raiding" seriously. Please keep moving forward. At the end of the day, after the dust settles, we want to create a larger Family. We have known some of these guys/gals for a long time. We have a lot of moments/memories that we will always cherish. We hope we can make some with you as well. Thank you for taking the time to check us out. We look forward to hearing from you. We have options for transferring characters if Applicable. Best Regards, Fabled Souls. The direct contact is Shròómz. His Battle Tag is as follows; Shroomz#11551 Alternative methods of contact are as follows. Officers. KanyeBest #11327 - Pilchy Spellweaver#1683 - Darthamar FabledSouls@Outlook.com Fabled_Souls_Guild_StickyShròómz3 1d
1d hpal lf guild (H) lf adult centered , laid back but also progression focused. im looking for raid days on either sundays/mondays/wednesday or a combination of those with start times of 930PM server. currently 873 ilvl with experience in tov and some of herioc en i also like to rbg and do mythic + any interest hit me up here or on battlenet bridge#1686Bridgë0 1d
1d <Cryogen> is recruiting! 7/7H 3/3N About Us: <Cryogen > is a semi-hardcore progression raiding guild on Area-52 Horde side. We pride ourselves on maintaining a positive, friendly guild environment that is accepting of players with busy lives and families. Beyond this, our number one goal is to have fun with each other. Fun is killing bosses, making progress, and improving each week, and having a complete blast while doing it. Even though we never prioritize the game over our personal lives, we still take the game very seriously. We are a progression guild. http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Cryogen Our current progression is as follows: Emerald Nightmare - 7/7H Trails of Valor - 3/3 N Raid Schedule: Tuesday 8:30-11:30pm EST Wednesday 8:30-11:30pm EST Thursday - Optional Raid night Addons Needed: Deadly Boss Mods/BigWigs GTFO Voice Chat: Discord Current Needs: - Tank - Ranged DPS (Currently heavy on hunters) - Healers (PRIEST/Shaman) - Always open to exceptional players willing to compete for a raid spot. Gear Needs: 850+ You can private message Bûrt (Burt#1513) Sarukahs (Graywolf#1521)Bûrt2 1d
1d Heathen 4/7M Tue/Thu 10-1EST LFM Heathen is a Semi Hardcore 2 day a week guild. By semi hardcore I simply mean we only raid 2 days.We take raiding very serious and want to excel at it as a guild.Looking for more players for mythic with the same expectations and put forth the effort needed to achieve those expectations. What we are looking for in Raiders: 1.Be on time: 15 mins early Near perfect attendance 2.Be prepared: Flasks/Pots. Research fights. 3.Be respectful: If you going to miss a raid let us know. Treat other members as you would want to be treated. Raid Sched: Tuesday 10:00pm-1:00am EST Thursday 10:00pm-1:00am EST Off Nights: Wednesday 10:00pm-1:00am EST Trials of Valor Friday 10:00pm-1:00am EST Rated Bg's Monday 10:00pm-1:00am EST Heroic/Norm Emerald Nightmare Recruitment: Hunter Spriest Warlock Exceptional Players Loot System: Loot Council Contact Info: Murmy (GM) - Murmy#1370 Magicalmilk (Officer) - Magic#12489Murmy4 1d