Area 52

Jul 24, 2014 LF 25m Raid Team I am looking for a new 25m raid team. I have a 578 Spriest, 8/14H and 581 Hunter, 9/14H. Looking for a guild around that same progression. Can raid til about 10:30pm most days. Prefer a guild with a good loot system such as EPGP. If interested, my Battletag is Lelin#1239Renam0 Jul 24, 2014
Jul 24, 2014 Late Night Raid 10m 8/14H - Needs Tank We are a dedicated and mature raid team. Most of us have been together for quite some time now. Looking for liked minded individuals. 8/14 H Tuesday - Thursday 12 - 3am Est Needs: 570+ Blood DK 570+ Prot Warrior 570+ Prot Pally (Must Have Cloak & Meta) Contact drchubnasty#1204 for interest in this late night group.Chubsnasty0 Jul 24, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 12/14 heroic hunter looking for 12/14 guild 12/14 Heroic hunter looking for atleast 12/14 heroic guild Im technically not 12/14 heroic because I missed spoils and thok but they are easy. I've killed seigecrafter. im on most of the day. thanks. p.s i cant raid later tahn 11 pm.Mudzer0 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 Looking for L S D 2.0 I am looking for a affliction lock and resto shaman that are capable of pushing for the 2600 bracket. Also I am a 3 time glad s1 s2 and s4 on a warrior. I am moonkin for pvp and would prefer that the teammates be 540+ ilvl and know what they are doing. Also have working clear mics and stable internet. Contact me in game Carterw90#1671Dreadedbear2 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 WTB Blazrfury. Reborn x2 WTB 2x Blazefury reborn for the right price if you have one or two for sale let me knowKungpò0 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 [H] <Aggressive> -11/14H- Recruiting <Aggressive> US-Kil'jaeden About Us: On January 8th, 2014, we started a newly reformed raiding guild that quickly progressed through 25M Normal and heroic content. Aggressive is a semi-hardcore guild that thrives on its members participation, friendliness and laid-back energy. Through these ideals, we've adapted a loot council system to ensure proper and fair loot distribution. Factors that determine your eligibility are Raider status, performance and attendance. Each loot item and it's distribution will be discussed over by the Co-GM's and Officers, carefully choosing who best fits the criteria. Those who are consistent in showing and have a positive attitude towards raid, it's progression and all other members is ideal and what we look for. As we reach the end of Mists, we highly encourage those who feel they may fit our play style to submit an application as we are looking to add more to our roster for Warlords of Draenor. Times: Group 1 25-Man (11/14H): Tue/Wed/Thur 9PM - 1AM PST (Server Time) Group 2 10-man (8/14H): Sunday 8PM-12AM, Monday 9PM-1AM PST (Server Time) What we're looking for: Enthusiasm about raiding. Dedication and loyalty. Friendly personality. A high level of knowledge about your class as reflected by your gear, spec, and combat logs. Familiarity with current theory-craft is expected. Adequate raiding experience. Exceptions will be considered, especially if you have significant experience in past content. Availability to raid on the time dependent in which group you're placed. You should be willing to use Ventrilo. You should have a computer that can handle raid instances and a reliable internet connection. Group 1 (11/14H): We are recruiting any DPS and healers. Please be 570 ilvl+ with legendary cloak. Group 2 (8/14H): We are recruiting all classes, just ask that you are 565+ ilvl. Contact Information: If you are interested in joining please contact us through one of the following. www.aggressive-kj.enjin.com Battletag: Co-GM: Deryck - endorphins#1701Deryck0 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 12/14 heroic Sat/Sun 9pm-1am LF1 Skilled DPS We raid sat and sunday 9pm-1am(server). We are in need of a SKILLED DPS. You must make 100% attendance for progression. We still clear first 11 on heroic on saturday. If you are bad you will be replaced. You will be trialed on farmed kills & We arent here to be carrying noone. We perfer someone close to 580 due to fact we will be locking out soon. Siegecrafter experience is a must. See me in game gloriousday#1759..GOHealingboss4 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 Sha Happens - 11/14 H needs shaman Sha Happens - Area 52 - Horde Raid Times: As per server (EST) Tuesday 2000-2300 Thursday 2000-2300 ----- Positions: 1 spot open ATM - Elemental Shaman - Looking for a strong DPS with a heal off-spec. - Ilvl + experience has some wiggle room dependant on player skill. - Ability to off-spec on demand, must be willing to perform both rolls as needed. Also considering any good players for WoD content and future upsizing. ----- A little bit about us: Relativly new guild, branched off from a much larger one. The guild is active outside raids, running old content, HS, CM, or just hanging out. Close-knit with a good sense of humour. We like to have a good time both in and out of raid, and we like keeping a positive raid environment, while maintaining a serious approach to progression. Nearer to WoD we will be looking to finalize a merge with another guild or upsize to 25 and push forward into Mythic ----- What we expect: A positive attitude. Your own pots and extra food. (flasks can be provided, noodles will be dropped) In depth knowledge of your class and the current raid content. A boss addon such as DBM as well as GTFO (just to be safe). Punctuality, high attendance, advance notice if you are going to be late/unavailable. Legendary cloak and heroic encounter experience, the more the better. The ability to laugh, and not get offended easily (you may require some time in the tool shed...) In short we're looking for people who can pull numbers with a strong emphesis on survivability, situational awareness, with an ability to fit in well. ----- To apply, or if you have any questions, Please feel free to contact me - Add Crush#1779 and drop me a line - PST/wow-mail to Smushums(aka Crushems), or MkljfoxSmushums0 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 563 mage LF ilvl 563 mage LF SoO Normal or Heroic can raid anyday at 9 pm est server time need more info about me leave a comment or pst ingameBusanx0 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 LFG challenge modes Looking for a few people to show me the ropes for the challenge modes to eventually work up to getting gold. Currently have ilvl 525 that is steadily growing.Petebones0 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 11/14H Disc/Holy Priest LF Guild I raided most recently with Echoes who disbanded a few months back. I had left the game after they decided to disband for various reasons and I've decided to come back. My healer gear is currently 565 and I've 14/14 N experience with 11/14 H experience. Any raid guilds need a new disc priest?Izíl1 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 22, 2014 servers up servers upPhenn0 Jul 22, 2014
Jul 22, 2014 Is Area 52 Still Down for Everyone? I still can't get into the serverPlexxmage5 Jul 22, 2014
Jul 22, 2014 LF 1-2 Exceptional DPS Classes Sought: - Elemental Shaman - Warlock - Mage - WW Monk - Rogue We're primarily recruiting the classes listed above, but we're always recruiting skilled players. All applicants will be considered, and any trial that outperforms a core raider will take his/her spot. Legacy Reborn on Area 52 is looking for devoted raiders. Someone who consistently reads up on theorycraft and performs awesomely but cannot (or does not) raid 3+ nights per week. The majority of our DPS consistently ranks week to week on World of Logs, and it's not because we're mindless meter people. Many two night per week guilds have shifted to 3 nights (you can view their logs to verify this). Don't be fooled. We have not seriously raided on a third night and we do everything in our power to avoid it. We're an analytical and competitive bunch that feel we can always use like-minded, nearly 100% attendance exceptional players to continue tearing through heroics. Here are some details.... * Obligatory web site link - http://legacyreborn.guildlaunch.com * 10 man guild * Located on A52 (a realm with a lot going on!) * Raids Tuesday and Thursday - 8:30pm-12:30am server time (eastern) * 13/13 Heroic ToT * 13/14 Heroic SoO * 10-13 person roster We try to stay at 12-13 and rotate people in and out on a per boss basis. It also helps ensure that our raids happen even when someone has an emergency, and we are preparing to expand to Mythic for WoD. Raid smarter; not harder. Show up prepared. Do your homework on off nights and we have the caliber of player to progress in heroic raids without a huge commitment. Apply on our web site or add us, we'll talk Kazz#1807 Wakefield#1644 Delinkthaum#1865 (raid lead) Thanks!Wakefield1 Jul 22, 2014
Jul 22, 2014 R.I.P. Beezerdozer. Founder of Imminent A52 To those who might have known Beezerdozer. I have the regret to tell you that he passed away last week. He used to be rather notorious on Area 52 (back in WotLK days) for being the GM and founding Imminent and for saturday runs. He lead many of us to raiding with this great guild. He will be missed. Sympathies to his family and friends.Cyriusblack4 Jul 22, 2014
Jul 22, 2014 536 IL Hunter (14/14N exp) LF Team NLT 10pm E I'm 29 and in the Army and generally have to be up at 0600 Eastern every weekday (M-F). I have the weekends off, for the most part. Looking for a raiding guild that knows how to not stand in bad and do simple mechanics. I don't care what nights we raid as long as they don't go past 10pm on nights where I work the next day (Sunday night through Thursday night). And 10pm is like the no later than. If you end even earlier than that, that'd be great. I can't start until about 6:30pm each night though to be safe (military doesn't really have a set schedule). I'm also a bachelor and spend a good amount of my weekend time out on the town, so Friday and Saturday nights aren't really that great for me, either. Lunch time and early afternoon, sure. I am trying to get serious on this Hunter, I'm gearing him steadily. He's on secrets. I promise if you guys get my gear caught up, I will more than pull my weight. I have AoTC title from my monk who also has the cloak. I actually have a 90 of every class (before boosting was a thing) and most of them are 530+, one 560, two with cloaks, two on titans, three on secrets. I'm actually a great tank and also healer but I'm tired of being dual PVE specs and not getting to have a PVP spec. I intend to run my Hunter with a PVE spec and a PVP spec and mainly PVP when not capping valor or running raids with the guild. I have been playing WoW since summer 2006 (minus 3 years of deployed time and random breaks for a month or two). In Vanilla, I was a noob still learning the game and annoying people with questions. In BC, all I did was PVP. I began serious raiding in WotLK and continued in Cata. I took a several month hiatus from wow up until last week out of frustration, so don't hate on my progression. Not only that, but I can't control what everyone else in my raiding group did or did not do. I have participated in every fight on Normal on one character or another and know my role as a DPS (and most of them as tank also). I haven't had any exposure to heroic but once my gear level gets to my skill level, I'm certainly ready. Personally, I think linking achievements is worthless because it says nothing about YOU individually, just the group you happened to be with. But I am a very competent player and I won't be the reason you wipe on anything. I play with a naga + nostromo, excellent with macros, and use DBM and GTFO. I have an account on tankspot and make use of their videos, and I follow Icy Veins guides for PVE. On most of my characters in the DPS role I consistently find myself even with or higher on the charts than others who outgear me by double digit ILs. Hit me up in game or via RealID: CJxSutton#1148 If I'm not on this character (Ghostbuster) then I'll be on my rogue Operative or my monk Snapbackhat. If you intend on replying this just to nitpick or talk down on something I wrote, save us both the time. I'm here looking for a guild not an argument with someone looking for forum cool points. Thanks!Ghostbuster0 Jul 22, 2014
Jul 22, 2014 2 healers LF guild 534 H Pally and a 561 R Druid LF Raiding guild both have 13/14 Normal experience. Any day after 8:30 will be fine, if you could message Mojoejoejoe in game or send in game mail.Vampheal1 Jul 22, 2014
Jul 22, 2014 <Forgotten Requiem>(H) Tues/Weds <Forgotten Requiem is looking for heals and caster DPS to round out our 10 man norm core group, running Tuesday and Wednesday at 9PM server time. We don't require you to have normal mode experience, but I do ask that you be at least 545+ iLevel, with current/proper gems, enchants, etc for your spec, DBM and vent installed, and be patient and willing to listen and learn. Raid leader is 14/14 normal. This group is a laid back, fun and friendly raid group, we act like a family, most of us on first name basis with one another, and always joking and poking fun at each other. We do plan to continue raiding into WoD, and wish to convert to mythic raiding at that time. We also have a flex/norm group running on Fri at 8PM server and Sat at 7PM that is in need of caster DPS and heals. For more info, please contact me ingame as Contægienne or Inkedgrrl, or via battletag as Inkedgrrl#1434. Can also contact Duckbøat, Kilborn, Hemmingway, Toonchie, or Juggalet.Contægienne2 Jul 22, 2014
Jul 22, 2014 Where did all the alliance go? Looking at the auction house a a general population marker there's like 1 alliance to 50-60 horde. When I do a scan of the auction house on both factions I get about 50k horde auctions and the one I just did on my alliance main i got a pitiful 5153 auctions >_< This is frustrating because it means that I can hardly use the auction house on the alliance. There is nobody buying anything and no one to buy from. Is area 52 going to get merged or something or will I just have to get used to it?Smithblack4 Jul 22, 2014
Jul 22, 2014 looking for regular progression guild for alt Hello, Frost Mage (543ilvl at the time of writing this, but growing every week). This is an alt Id like to get into raiding so looking for a guild thats currently doing regular progression. I have 12/14H experience on my resto druid main. My raiding time will be limited since I run on my main weekly. Therefore a proper fit would be either an early day run 6-9 on Tue/Wed/Thur or Fri 6-12, Sat 12-6, and Sun Anytime. If this schedule fits yours, send me a message @ Hakenmage or HakendruidHakenmage1 Jul 22, 2014
Jul 22, 2014 [Horde] all level PVP guilds-- exist? Are there any decent sized guilds with lots of active members, leveling through pvp as a group? Or should there be one? I'm looking to join or make one. infos please.Touchie0 Jul 22, 2014
Jul 22, 2014 7/14 Giggity GDKP week 5! Sunday 7/27 Week Five of GDKP fun times is scheduled for this Sunday, 7/27, and everyone is invited! Week 1 had a pot of 297,250, and week 2 had a pot of 496,000, week 3 pot of 621000 and week 4 the pot of 638600. How high will it go this week? Carriers and would-be carries - this is your chance to get the gear and the gold! WHEN IS IT? Sunday 7/27, 6:30PM server; invites at 6PM. Ends no later than 11PM. A 5-10 minute break will take place around 9PM. WHO IS GOING? A number of <Giggity> alts and, we hope, a number of fun-loving players from Area 52! I will try to make a reasonable balance between carriers (570+ ilvl) and carries (any ilvl) to allow us to meet DPS checks of more heroics. WHAT BOSSES? Heroic Immerseus through H Iron Juggernaut, and H Nazgrim. Attempts may be made on H Dark Shamans and/or H Spoils depending on time and success of the other heroics. CAN I WATCH IT? We plan to broadcast via twitch.tv/probeef and twitch.tv/caloi_ (homes of Brewbeast (aka “Fairy Godfather”) and Scotia (aka “Greasy Thumb”), respectively.) WHAT DOES GDKP EVEN MEAN? Gold DKP, or Gold Dragon Kill Points. It means that loot goes to the players who are willing to pay the most gold to the other players in the raid. Everybody wins! HOW DOES IT WORK? Raid members bid gold for items in 1000g increments. Heroic items start at 3000g. Heroic warforged items start at 7,000g. Normal items start at 1000g. Normal warforged items start at 2000g. The winning bid is added to the pot, which will be tracked in real time in a public Google spreadsheet. At the end of the raid, the contents of the pot are split evenly between all 25 players. (If no one bids for an item, it will be disenchanted; the resulting sha crystals and spirits of war will themselves be auctioned into the pot at the end of the raid.) ARE THERE GROUND RULES? Yes, but all reasonable ones, designed to make the run smooth and fun. Here they are: 1. You get your share of the gold when the final boss dies and/or the raid ends at 11. If you leave early or are offline/afk for more than 10 minutes and have to be replaced, then you forfeit your share. 2. Please arrive with TeamSpeak installed; no mic required, just the ability to listen. 3. Auctions and bids will all be in public raid chat. No typing in raid during bids unless you're bidding. Shenanigans will get you first a warning and then a removal with only a partial cut. 4. Some level of awareness and performance is expected. Come with gems, enchants, and at least basic knowledge of your class/spec. I reserve the right to remove people for not listening to instructions, doing terrible DPS for your gear level, or being disruptive (only as a last resort, though.) 5. The raid is split into people carrying, and carries. If you are in the latter group, you will be expected to bid on items that are an ilvl increase within reason. THAT ALL SOUNDS GREAT! HOW DO I SIGN UP? Simple! Reply to this forum post in the following format (and please post on your main): ... WHAT HAPPENS THEN? You'll receive a calendar invite. I will either mark you as "confirmed" or "standby". In the interests of balancing the raid between carriers and carries, and in maximizing the pot, I am going to delay confirming people until I have a better sense of who wants to go. Whether confirmed or on standby, invites are ½ hour before the start of the raid – 6PM invites and a 6:30PM start, server time. If you are not here at 6PM you may be replaced! Over time, we will work to add more heroics to the GDKP. Feel free to add me at Martel#1325 or Virtue#1355 if you have any questions - We'll try to be online most nights this week around.Sinful0 Jul 22, 2014
Jul 21, 2014 Defiant Unity - H 10m (11/14h SoO) LF Raiders Guild : Defiant Unity Realm: Area 52 Raid Times: Tuesday - Thursday 7:45pm - 11:00pm (EST) We are currently looking for raiders that can play their class exceptionally well and who want to clear current end game progression on a casual raid schedule. We are looking for exceptional raiders to fill the last few spots of our raid core. These raiders need to be ready for heroic progression, have at least 95% raid attendance, and possess solid raid awareness. Our current class needs are as follows: Melee with Tank OS Elemental Shaman Warlock All exceptional raiders are welcome. If interested please contact us in game Domri#1535 or eatdauki#1529Domri2 Jul 21, 2014
Jul 21, 2014 [H] WTS 9/9 Challenge Modes! 90K What do you get when you buy our Challenge Mode package?: You play your character through all 9 Challenge Modes. When you complete 9/9G in Challenge Modes, you also get Silver/Bronze. - 430 Achievement points - "The Undaunted" Title (Bronze) (Account Wide) - One of four mounts (Silver) (Character Specific) Reins of the Crimson Pandaren Phoenix Reins of the Ashen Pandaren Phoenix Reins of the Emerald Pandaren Phoenix Reins of the Violet Pandaren Phoenix All mounts require Artisan Riding to learn. - Unique transmog set (Gold) Here is a link to preview all the challenge mode sets. http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/2701-Challenge-Mode-Armor-Reward-Models-Preview?page=3 Contact me in game. - B-tag: Pieced#1512 Requirements: - Have all 9/9 Heroics done on the toon you are running on. We charge half price of each individual heroic. - Must play a DPS spec. We understand if you main a healer or tank, but while we are doing these roll a DPS spec (ex; Resto druid go boomkin) We'll still get gold :~) We use Skype or Mumble when are doing the Challenge Mode boost. We keep a fun and relaxed atmosphere while still getting the job done. Along with the dungeon run-through, we run through all tactics/tricks specific to the dungeon we are doing. If you have any questions concerning payments, requirements or whatever it should be, add me and I will answer everything you need to know ** Links ** - - The following links are just to show the reputation and experience of our group. On each armory link you can see the number of Challenge Modes done. Tank - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgath/Piecedd/simple (Have 500 done on Priest) Healer - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/Kwiyomi/simple DPS - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/drenden/Cyndyl/simple http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/12032653167?page=1#0 - - My previous Forum!Piecedd0 Jul 21, 2014
Jul 21, 2014 7/14H Giggity GDKP Week 4!! Sunday 7/20 Week four of GDKP fun times is scheduled for this Sunday, 7/20, and everyone is invited! Week 1 had a pot of 297,250, week 2 had a pot of 496,000 and week 3 a pot of 621000. How high will it go this week? Carriers and would-be carries - this is your chance to get the gear and the gold! WHEN IS IT? Sunday 7/20, 6:30PM server; invites at 6PM. Ends no later than 11PM. A 5-10 minute break will take place around 9PM. WHO IS GOING? A number of <Giggity> alts and, we hope, a number of fun-loving players from Area 52! I will try to make a reasonable balance between carriers (570+ ilvl) and carries (any ilvl) to allow us to meet DPS checks of more heroics. WHAT BOSSES? Heroic Immerseus through H Iron Juggernaut, and H Nazgrim. Attempts may be made on H Dark Shamans depending on time and success of the other heroics. CAN I WATCH IT? We plan to broadcast via twitch.tv/probeef and twitch.tv/caloi_ (homes of Brewbeast (aka “Fairy Godfather”) and Scotia (aka “Greasy Thumb”), respectively.) WHAT DOES GDKP EVEN MEAN? Gold DKP, or Gold Dragon Kill Points. It means that loot goes to the players who are willing to pay the most gold to the other players in the raid. Everybody wins! HOW DOES IT WORK? Raid members bid gold for items in 1000g increments. Heroic items start at 3000g. Heroic warforged items start at 7,000g. Normal items start at 1000g. Normal warforged items start at 2000g. The winning bid is added to the pot, which will be tracked in real time in a public Google spreadsheet. At the end of the raid, the contents of the pot are split evenly between all 25 players. (If no one bids for an item, it will be disenchanted; the resulting sha crystals and spirits of war will themselves be auctioned into the pot at the end of the raid.) ARE THERE GROUND RULES? Yes, but all reasonable ones, designed to make the run smooth and fun. Here they are: 1. You get your share of the gold when the final boss dies and/or the raid ends at 11. If you leave early or are offline/afk for more than 10 minutes and have to be replaced, then you forfeit your share. 2. Please arrive with TeamSpeak installed; no mic required, just the ability to listen. 3. Auctions and bids will all be in public raid chat. No typing in raid during bids unless you're bidding. Shenanigans will get you first a warning and then a removal with only a partial cut. 4. Some level of awareness and performance is expected. Come with gems, enchants, and at least basic knowledge of your class/spec. I reserve the right to remove people for not listening to instructions, doing terrible DPS for your gear level, or being disruptive (only as a last resort, though.) 5. The raid is split into people carrying, and carries. If you are a carry, you will be expected to bid on items that are an ilvl increase. THAT ALL SOUNDS GREAT! HOW DO I SIGN UP? Simple! Reply to this forum post in the following format (and please post on your main): ... WHAT HAPPENS THEN? You'll receive a calendar invite. I will either mark you as "confirmed" or "standby". In the interests of balancing the raid between carriers and carries, and in maximizing the pot, I am going to delay confirming people until I have a better sense of who wants to go. Whether confirmed or on standby, invites are ½ hour before the start of the raid – 6PM invites and a 6:30PM start, server time. If you are not here at 6PM you may be replaced! Over time, we will work to add more heroics to the GDKP. Feel free to add me at Virtue#1355 if you have any questions - I'll try to be online most nights this week.Sinful21 Jul 21, 2014
Jul 21, 2014 WTB SoO Carry n/aGrimløck0 Jul 21, 2014
Jul 20, 2014 Ele shaman LF normal raiding guild I am looking for a raiding guild that is regularly clearing the majority of Siege of Orgrimmar in a timely manner each week. My current item level is on the lower side, 545, but I am able to pull my own weight for every boss in SoO (200k+). With a few key upgrades, I will easily be on par with most other raiders. I am an experienced raider that has been raiding from day 1 of this patch, and have cleared normal and some of heroic on my 570 monk healer. The only times I will NOT be available are Mondays and Wednesdays after 4 PM. Thanks in advance. Contact: Naoki#1699Katakura0 Jul 20, 2014
Jul 20, 2014 10/14N Returning Dpriest LF 10/25m Guild Greetings to all Area 52 guilds currently recruiting. I am a vanilla veteran player looking to join up with a guild currently clearing content, with the aspiration to clear up to Mythic content in WoD. I'm a self-driven WoW player with experience in multiple aspects of the game including all three class archetypes (healer, dps, tank). I am willing to play whatever spec the guild would want me to play but would prefer to heal as holy/disc. What I'm looking for: - 2-3 Nights during the week (excluding weekends) and around 2-3 hours per night. - Raid times ending at 11pm - 12am est. - No nonsense raid environment during progression days, while still being able to maintain a calm and collected attitude (mature guild members). - A community in which I can have fun playing one of my favorite games. Please contact me in game (Panixz#1521) for more info!Thalmaht0 Jul 20, 2014
Jul 20, 2014 14/14 N AotC Mage LF Guild Hello, As the title implies, I am an experienced player seeking a PvE-driven guild to ride out the rest of the expansion and potentially bridge into WoD with. I'm a vanilla veteran and possess multitudes of raiding and leadership experience and am looking to progress into heroic content. I currently play on Tichondrius, but would be more than willing to transfer if an opportunity arises. What I'm looking for: -A 10 or 25 man guild who can clear at least the first two wings of normal SoO. -A somewhat relaxed schedule consisting of no more than two designated raid days (Friday and saturday excluded entirely) If interested or wish to discuss any details further, feel free to add derpmachine#1976!Porksteeple0 Jul 20, 2014
Jul 20, 2014 LF Raiding Guild Hello, I have played WoW a long time on and off but never really got the opportunity to progress through end game content as it came out and I really want to do that while I am young and still in college without any overbearing priorities. I am looking for a raiding guild for the end of the expansion, but I am primarily focused on Warlords of Draenor. I am looking for a guild that is more than casual, but not overtly hardcore. Specifically, I would like to and believe I am capable of pushing through normals and focusing on heroics. I do not, however, want to be focusing so intently as to be pushing realm first, but I would like to generally be above the curve. A few hours maybe two or three times a week would be perfect, but I am flexible. I have not raided previously other than during the Firelands patch. I joined a guild during this time and healed for them with my Priest. We progressed through the normal content but I left the guild after because the realm was not in my timezone and the raiding hours were really bad for me. I stopped playing WoW afterwards and only recently began again. I am quick to learn though, and during my raiding I was usually on the top of charts for healing, though unfortunately I have no parses to prove this. I also learned encounters quickly and carried my weight, but it was only the B team for the guild on a low populated server and so it was not as focused on progression. I definitely believe that I can keep up and do really well in a guild that was more progression orientated. I have a high gpa, and in regards to other games I've played I am ranked Platinum in League of Legends, if any of this means anything. I am a quick learner and am easy to get along with. I do not have a character on this realm, HOWEVER if a guild reaches out to me and wants me to join their core team and shows promise to raid throughout Warlords of Draenor, I am planning to pre-purchase WoD and will have a character boost. Following that it will take me a 2 to 3 weeks to gear up to help current progression. (I can gear up faster but I do have some other priorities so I'm giving a longer estimate just to be on the safe side). It is the end of the expansion though, so this shouldn't be too much of a problem. I am primarily looking foward toward WoD. I am open to play any type of character, though I would prefer to DPS or Heal, with either a Fury Warrior, Windwalker Monk, Mistweaver Monk, Holy Paladin, or any Shaman/Mage specialization. One more thing to note is that I have never really played games with friends, though I have always wanted to. Many of my friends do not want to pay for WoW so I have generally played alone. Therefore, the personality, friendliness, and other social aspects of the guild are very important to me. I want to make friends in the guild that I can talk to whenever I'm on, do things other than raiding with such as questing and dailies, and generally be close to. If you're interested in me, or want me to prove that I can fulfill the requirements of the guild and perform to the level required of me, just leave a message/way to get in touch and we can talk. I would like to know about the guild beforehand and the people in it to make sure that it will be a good place for me.Iytarra1 Jul 20, 2014
Jul 20, 2014 LF Guild for WoD- Pally Tank and Priest Heals We have not raided in a guild this tier (besides a little flex and LFR) due to having a baby in the middle of our ToT Heroic progression last year. We are looking to cut back on the amount of time we had been raiding when we were raiding. We are looking for a guild that is 2 nights a week, 3 would be max if it was a good fit. I do not get home sometimes until 7pm CST so something that starts about 8 CST would be good ending around 11PM. Please let me know if any guild out there are looking for us! Thanks so much.Kyliena1 Jul 20, 2014
Jul 20, 2014 Buying Garrosh Kill Only! No loot! Read on. WTB [Liberator of Orgrimmar] - NORMAL Garrosh only, Don't want loot! - 20k Gold - 540 Ret Paladin - PST for negotiations on price or details Dücelet for copy and paste my name to contact...or search Ever After..If not on please send mail. Also I have vent, mumble, skype ect.Dücelet0 Jul 20, 2014
Jul 19, 2014 Heroic 25 man Alt raid 14/14h Xp players Only It sucks to see that we Have no Collaborations between top guilds on this server to push Alt runs of some sort Schedual is not set in stone as of now and may change Thursday and sunday or monday for example, IF any of you would be Intrested in this please sign up on Open Raid PLEASE READ THE WHOLE PAGE AS IT ALL WILL BE IMPORTANT This will be a two day raid event. Welcome as in prior tiers we are forming a heroic raiding experience not for the weak. First note this raid is made up of multiple amounts of players that are all 14/14 heroic on many toons This run will require u to be early for raid pending the cleanup of another heroic 25man clear as we will start early if possible. This run is for people that are progressed in heroics and looking for the simplicity of people that do follow mechanics and clear heroics with minimal wipes. Prior Heroic progression toons will have priority on inv based on comp. Returning quality toons to raid will hold spots in raid group and be able to roll on Heroic Warforged loot. We also will hold a heavy roster for those that are interested to hop in for a boss or out if nothing is needed. Loot will be distributed fairly based on toons in raid by ms over os and loot council. Example: Heroic loot for ms if rolled on someone that has normal will be awarded to highest roller and as stated above but only return raiders will be able to roll on Heroic Warforged loot based on bis ms > os unless not needed then will be rolled on by new raiders. We are going to maxamize our raid to push the content. If there is a scuffle over loot council to the required person to recieve loot u will be asked to sit. We have no time for bickering over loot as we don't in our main raids . If u have questions about the raid etc pls message me on here or in game. I will try to update and answer questions as soon as possible. Roster will change up to 15 minutes before raid so pls be early because start time will happen early if people are here to clear as many heroics as possible each night. We will be pulling trash as soon as possible pending raid attendence being early to make this a very successful run as usual. Early on wednesday will be at 645 central time pending the early clear of the other 25man heroic run if not cleared we will start as soon as possible. Thursdays time will be @ 645 central time also so there should be nobody late for raid as Thursday will always pull at 7 central time Wednesday http://openraid.org/events/view/213613 Thursday http://openraid.us/events/view/213611Cohesive6 Jul 19, 2014
Jul 19, 2014 WTB Blackfuse Carry n/aGrimløck0 Jul 19, 2014
Jul 19, 2014 [H] <Wonderwise> 11/14H LF MORE :] Hello there, Wonderwise is currently looking for MORE. We are a group of members who like to mess around, but are serious when it comes around to progression. Socials, casual pvpers, xmog hunters you name it we like it! We are a returning group to WoW looking to plug some holes in our raid. Looking for someone around 570+ ilvl with legendary cloak and some heroic exp, hoping at least 8/14. Current Progression: T16 11/14H Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 930pm-1230am server time Loot: Need before Greed unless an officer says otherwise We expect a 90% attendance rate and a positive attitude. If you are interested, feel free to post below along with your BT so we can get a hold of you. If you wish to add us in game to speak to us, you can add CO-GM Ess#1886 and GM Orangesocks#1764.Cleeze5 Jul 19, 2014
Jul 19, 2014 550 Holy Pally Looking for Raiding guild! I am currently in need of a raiding guild. I am currently only 10/14 normal and would like to try and push into and complete heroics before WoD drops sometime in December. I am still working on my legendary as I just returned to the game after about 2 months off! if you have any questions add my real id jclark#1494 . I need a late night raiding guild if possible so any time after 6 serverBîgboss2 Jul 19, 2014
Jul 19, 2014 LF a Guild I just came back after a break and I am looking for a guild. I have a 90 lock, 90 hunter (90 boost) and an 80 rogue all horde on Area 52. I also have a 90 mage, 90 pally 86 shammy and most everything else at 80 that I will slowly be moving here. I came to this server because RL friends switched here awhile back and now most of them don’t play anymore. I am looking for a fun, well-populated and active guild that likes both PvP and PvE. I do raid every now and then, hard with a 1 year old, but I am not looking for a hardcore raiding guild. I play just as much PvP as PvE and I am looking for similar minded people. I am on the east coast and usually play after 9pm during the week and random times on the weekend but usually nights. I would like a guild with a lot of people that are active and social. The game is no fun without people to play with! I have tried using the guild finder in game but it seems a lot of that is out of date. If you think I would be a good fit for your guild please reply below and let me know a little about your guild. Thanks!Deejày5 Jul 19, 2014
Jul 19, 2014 [H] <Lucid> 12/14H 25man LFM <Lucid> is an 12/14 Heroic SoO 25m raiding guild, looking for more skilled and dedicated raiders to continue SoO progression, and push forward into Mythic raiding in WoD. Who we are... Lucid began as a 10 man raiding guild several years ago, and made the transition to 25 man prior to patch 5.4. We are a group of tight knit players who work well together, and enjoy joking around during downtime. We take pride in our progression while maintaining a semi-hardcore raid environment, filled with jokes and a solid good time. If you are a skilled raider looking for a new guild to call "home", you may find us to be a great fit. What we expect from you... We expect you to show up on time and prepared with a good attitude, and to have done any research needed on new encounters. We require applicants to be familiar and comfortable with their class, as well as do research on any class changes and encounters. We ask that you understand that the guild's needs come before any one person's, and that you may be asked to sit on occasion or play your offspec for the sake of progression. What we are looking for... We currently have openings for exceptional (565+) DPS (ranged preferred), preferably those with similar progression. Please see below for specific class needs... ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ CURRENTLY RECRUITING DK (Frost/Unholy) - HIGH Druid (Balance) - Medium Druid (Feral) - HIGH Hunter - Medium Mage - HIGH Monk (Windwalker) - Medium Paladin (Holy) - HIGH Priest (Shadow) - HIGH Shaman (Elemental) - HIGH Shaman (Resto) - Medium Warlock - HIGH Warrior (DPS) - Medium We are also recruiting ANY exceptional player that can bring positive things to our raid team. Raid Times - (Server) Tuesday - 9pm - 12am Wednesday - 9pm - 12am Thursday - 9pm - 12am ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Potential recruits should submit an application on our guild website, linked below. Guild Website - http://www.lucid-guild.enjin.com Feel free to contact any of our officers for more information: Brandei - Brandae#1704 (Officer) Melyx - Griever#1860 (Guild Leader) Skooma - Ebonheart#1732 (Officer) Psychë - Psyche#1729 (Officer)Brandei70 Jul 19, 2014
Jul 19, 2014 Misfits <Ragtag> starting now for WoD Mytic Forming new 10m raid team <RagTag> Progressing through flex quickly to get to normal 10m asap and progress to WoD Mythic with our current 10M H team. currently need Tanks x2 Ranged x3(ele, mage spriest, boomy) Heals x2 *1Ranged with OS Heals Looking to raid Thur/Fri, Fri/Sat please be 545Ilvl W/cloak or 9/12 runestones for more info please see link below This is Area 52 horde http://www.misfitsa52.com/homeRocertis0 Jul 19, 2014
Jul 19, 2014 1-600 Profession Kits -- WORK DONE FOR YOU! With 6.0 upcoming, and the announcement of the new expansion, I know lots of people are looking to level alts and professions; however, no one wants to farm all of the mats or waste time waiting for the hard to find materials to show up on the AH! That's where I come in. I'm selling kits that will get you from 1 to 600 for all professions, in one shot; the only exception to this is the few professions that require 1 Spirit of Harmony, which shouldn't be a problem to get while leveling or from your farm. I can also do partial kits if you've already started on the profession. I've taken what is normally a hassle and time consuming, and it made it very simple and fast for you. I create these kits based on specific Profession leveling guides that you will follow in order to reach 600. The prices for these kits vary for each profession, depending on how difficult it is to put together all of the materials etc. Message me in game if you have questions about pricing, the process etc. You can usually find me on Panzeronti, Panzerons or Panzerpally. A little about myself: I've been selling these kits for over a year now and have sold well over 100. I haven't had one negative experience with a buyer and I intend on keeping it that way. My battletag is ArkaPood#1867. Prices for 1-600 are listed below (subject to change) & discounts may take a few thousand gold off: Blacksmithing - 18,000g Engineering - 12,000g Tailoring - 14,000g I'm willing to offer discounts for orders of multiple kits, return customers etc. Ask me in game for more details. If you are interested in buying, basically you will put in a order for which kits you would like. Orders are fulfilled in the order that they are received. Once I have everything together, I can get the mats to you via Guild Bank. You can verify all of the materials beforehand in a gbank with the leveling guide that I will link you to. Once everything is verified, I will receive payment and get the mats to you by whichever means you selected. At my discretion I may ask for a certain percent up front in order for you to place the order, this up front cost will apply towards the overall purchase price. Once again, if you have any questions, feel free to add me using my battletag, ArkaPood#1867, and ask me in game.Panzeronti0 Jul 19, 2014
Jul 18, 2014 554 Surv Hunter/552 H Pally LF Raiding Guild. Hi, Im Kørent. Ilvl 554 Surv Hunter. Been playing a Hunter from BC on and aso my friend Malscant is a ilvl 552 Holy Pally are looking for a Raiding guild. We took some time off from WoW shortly after SoO was started with 8/14 SoO xp. We are looking to get back into the game going into the WoD. Looking for a raiding guild with raid time starting 10 server on Any day aside from Sat/Wens. Looking for really 2-3 nights a week. Feel free to reply to this or contact me in game with a Pst or mail. Kørent#1601 ( alt 0248 for ø )Kørent1 Jul 18, 2014
Jul 18, 2014 543 Fury Warrior Lf Raiding Guild Hello all, as the title states I'm a 543 Fury Warrior looking for a normal mode raiding guild. Currently 14/14N and 3/14H experienced on main (Character name: Maxims). Always come prepared to raid with food, flasks, yadda yadda yadda. Available Raid Times: Tues: 8-12 Weds: 8-12 Thurs: 8-12 Post here, or add me at Ditchpig#1808 if you have any questions.Jfchen2 Jul 18, 2014
Jul 18, 2014 544 lock looking for raidong guild!! 544 lock looking for guild that raids on tues wed nights. i would be ok with being a regular member. i just want to e in a raiding guild that raids on tues wed nights :)Lockfest1 Jul 18, 2014
Jul 18, 2014 <Misfits> Is recruting for SoO 10m heroic ! Misfits is currently recruiting 3 more rdps for our 10m heroic progression team. We raid Wed/Thurs from 7:45 to 12 pm server time. We are currently in need of: A lock, any spec A boomkin, with healer os if possible A ele shaman, with healer os if possible We ask that you have cloak, are 14/14 in normals and have some sort of raiding history (i.e. raided in WotLK, heroic FL in Cata, since vanilla, etc.) or that you have some sort of experience with heroic raiding. If you are interested in a spot on our 10m team, add me on Bnet, kiko#1887 containing your class/ilevel/exp, or post a comment down below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can :) We also do plan on going into raiding in WoD, so we will have new groups formed and ready for taking on whatever Draenor throws at us. Misfits is extremely social and friendly, and we have a great line of GMs and officer who keep things running as smoothly as they are at the moment. Thank you !Nöxeous1 Jul 18, 2014
Jul 18, 2014 An Alliance Renaissance Hey guys, A52 is about 89% Horde. And that's just a little bit boring for me. After leveling three characters to 90 on the Horde side, I've had a taste of the good life. Now with the upcoming expansion and buffs to Alliance racial abilities, I think it's time for a revival. I'm here to encourage everyone to re-roll or faction switch before the expansion. I personally re-rolled a Shaman and started fresh. I've also started a guild if anyone wants to band together with me to take back our dignity and our cities from these bear-farming barbarians!Iolin1 Jul 18, 2014
Jul 18, 2014 Me and Six other friends are LF a guild... Me and Six other friends of mine are looking for a new guild to call home on Area 52 Horde. We are ALL full raid experienced, and 5 of us are 14/14 normal Garrosh with Ahead of the Curve. Got any information.. Leave a comment. <3 Many loves.Agatep7 Jul 18, 2014
Jul 18, 2014 WTS Heavy Junkboxes Hello everyone! I'm Gharadon from Area-52 and I'm offering my service (on my rogue) to farm Heavy Junkboxes for you! You can /w Gharadon in WoW or add my B.net (Deadmage100#1611) and we'll discuss about a price for each box, how much you need and everything. I am close to getting the title insane in the membrane (I should get it tonight), so I can give you a hand to calculate how much boxes you need and how to help you with the rest of your achievement! I hope to see you soon! -GharadonGharadon1 Jul 18, 2014
Jul 18, 2014 experienced raider LF morning/mid day raiding Hey there I am a very experienced player looking for a mid day or morning raiding guild. I have a 550 ret pally but I also have an undergeared mage I wouldn't mind raiding on. I just started a 3rd shift job so I've been put in an odd spot for raiding. I can raid either early morning after I get home from work (starting around 7am server) or before I leave for work (starting around 1pm server) I have been raiding sense mid BC on a few different classes. I have healed tanked and dps in progression guilds but I prefer dpsing. I raided when SoO first came out and got to 10/14 N then my previous work hours changed and I couldn't raid any more so I took a bit of a break. Now I'm back and really looking for a new home full of people that play together and raid. Like I said I'll play pretty much any toon so if you're willing to wait/help me gear that toon I'd be happy to join you But I do have the geared ret pally I'd be fine with playing aswell. For any offers or questions please reply to this thread or add me at alfouran#1727 Thanks.Diks7 Jul 18, 2014
Jul 18, 2014 WTB Normal Garrosh Carry 30k ^title. Tonight if possible. Have lockout.Lirokan1 Jul 18, 2014
Jul 18, 2014 576 fury warrior 9/14H EXPIRENCE LF WEEKEND R IM looking for a hardcore H raiding guild i know ALL H fights but have not gotten into a good enough guild or serious enough to go that far. B-TAG LuckyTiger#11838 mail me at ragswarrior or if u see me whisper me. MY RAID TIMES ARE evrey day except wednsday. pst me if interestedRagswarrior1 Jul 18, 2014