Area 52

23h Horde guild searching Hey Ya'll Trying to find me a decent active horde guild to start a new feral on. I've been checking out many realms and have had no such luck so I figured Area-52 would be worth checking into. I'm mostly casual pvp but mostly pve oriented just looking for a good group of folks to enjoy the game with.Leafmealone4 23h
1d 880 SPriest LF Mythic Guild 7/7M 3/3H Boosted this account and shadow/holy priest for the purpose of Mythic progression and pushing into ToV. Started about a month and a half after launch. Content experiance TBC-Current: Info on request Cata-N/A I played a priest on area 52 for the majority of WoD up until legions release. Current or previous logs will be given on request.I am looking for a guild with a community environment and a competitive mindset. I am looking for a home to plant some roots and push though this expansion and beyond. Raid times: N/A Guild Membership-Area 52 Dethroned WoD-Legion Evolve WoD BTag Dotrekt#11767Dotrekt3 1d
1d <Likely AFK> Area52 recruiting for Mythic EN <Likely AFK> of Area52 Current Progression: 7/7H EN, 2/3H ToV Raid Times: Tues/Wed 7pm-10pm EST Currently Recruiting: Ranged DPS (pref Mage, Hunter, Boomkin, Lock) Min ilvl: 865+ Experience: Prefer 7/7H EN experience, consideration taken for exceptional applicants Please post with your name, spec, ilvl, and exp for consideration. You can also reach me via in game mail or whisper if interested. <Likely AFK> is a group of experienced raiders who are interested in mythic progression. Having quickly progressed through heroic content, we are expanding our team to accommodate mythic progression. Once the remaining spots have been filled with suitable applicants, we expect to progress quickly through Mythic EN and work on Mythic ToV in the future. The raid team maintains two progression raid nights each week on Tues/Wed and an optional Sunday evening raid used to recruit and provide additional opportunities for loot from lower difficulty encounters. Invites go out 10-15 min before raid time. Raiders are expected to be prepared and in route so that raids can start on time. Expect high levels of friendly competition. Padding meters or tunneling for the sake of meters at the cost of survivability or healer mana are not acceptable. We are recruiting you for both your capability to handle mechanics and contribute to the overall damage/healing requirements of each fight but as a team interested in progression, personal improvement in all aspects should be a goal. Meters will not justify deaths, poor mechanics, or additional damage taken.Kuzume2 1d
1d [H]<Wanderers> 2/7M Tues/Weds Raids About us: Wanderers is a launch day guild formed by a small group of friends that traveled between games together. We have had some great success in the past and are looking to find some again in this expansion. Other than our raid members <Wanderers> also has plenty of friends and family members. There are a lot of chances to run Mythic+ and similar content most nights. What we are looking for: We are melee heavy and light on direct healing. We are hoping to balance out our raid a little with some ranged dps and a healer or two. In general we strive to recruit consistent, team-oriented, progression focused players. Additional information and scheduled raids: Our raids are currently on Tues/Wed from 8:00pm EST till 11:00pm EST and we use Discord for communication. We typically try out new recruits for at least a week or two to ensure that it is a good fit for both the recruit as well as our guild. We encourage trials to join us in raids, dungeons, and our VOIP. Contact: If you are interested in our guild or want to know more, please message/add Nyelia-Area 52 or Nyella#1560. For the horde!Nyelia4 1d
1d [H]Wiping With Style- T/Th 9-11pm 6/7H 1/3N Small, casual raiding guild that values time. Do you have a FULL life? We understand! We're looking for more for Legion! Normal and heroic focused raiding. Raids are 9-11pm server (east) Tues/Thurs. Join the awesome! Adults only please: 18+, 21+ preferred. Apply at www.wipingwithstyle.enjin.com or pst anyone online! Recruiting Priority: 1-2 caster dps. Always on the lookout for folks who will be a good fit! Thanks in advance! Any casual players interested in a fun guild are welcome!Lindorell54 1d
1d Lf large social guild that does stuff I am not sure if these just don't exist or my current server is just too small. My husband and I run tank (DK- he also plays unholy) and heals (Disc) and are enjoying running mythic dungeons but would like to try to get higher in levels in mythic +. So far pugs have been fine but it would be nice to have some steady people to try the harder levels. It would also be nice if the guild actually talked or responded to me in guild chat. I don't talk a ton- and my husband almost none but the current guild we have tried to make work does not say one word to us and honestly that really does not make you feel welcome. We used to raid a few years ago but my husband's work schedule can cause him to miss a raid from time to time (1-2 times a month usually) and I am pretty busy until late at night with kiddos. Raiding from time to time would be fun but not a must for the guild we are looking to make our home. I also enjoy pvp a bit so if there were a few people in the guild that enjoyed casual battlegrounds/arenas that would be outstanding. Are there any guilds out there that meet this? Basically a large guild that actually talks and runs stuff outside of raids?Ginni5 1d
1d 864 Enhancement Shaman 864 Enhancement Shaman looking for a raiding guild. Late night after 11pm est. Or a weekend morning guild. Add me on btag for any questions Tenning#1579Tænning1 1d
1d H<ThirdRelicSlot>Recruitment (4/7M) (2/3H) About Us: We have established ourselves as a guild that will get through any tough time. We are currently 4/7M and 2/3 Heroic. We are looking for players who want to push through the remaining content and continue into next expansion with a strong push. We pride ourselves on maintaining a positive, friendly guild environment that is accepting of players with busy lives and families. Beyond this, our number one goal is to have fun with each other. Fun is killing bosses, making progress, and improving each week. Fun is about being the best we can be without having to sacrifice our personal lives. Even though we never prioritize the game over our personal lives, we still take the game very seriously. We are a progression guild. Our goal is to achieve Ahead of the Curve on every raid tier and then work tirelessly to push our progression as far as possible with each content patch. Progression: Legion: The Emerald Nightmare - 4/7 Mythic The Emerald Nightmare - 7/7H. 7/7N Trails of Valor - 2/3 Heroic. Raid Schedule Monday - 7:45PM-11:00PM EST Tuesday - 7:45PM-11:00PM EST Thursday - 7:45PM-11:00PM EST Recruitment Needs Paladin - Open Warrior - Closed Death Knight - Frost/Unholy Shaman - closed Hunter - Open Druid - Closed Monk - Mistweaver Rogue - Open Priest - Discipline/Shadow Mage - Open Warlock - Open Demon Hunter - CLOSED Bold signifies high demand. We are constantly looking for exceptional players, so please do not hesitate to apply or inquire about our class needs outside of the specified classes above. Contacts Visit our website at: http://thirdrelicslot52.gamerlaunch.com Add us on realid at: Baelsmash#1101, Breeze#12543, Valerant#1592 Thank you for reading and we look forward to hearing from you.Baeldeath1 1d
1d 7/7H Spriest lf guild .Zakkblack6 1d
1d 878 Balance Druid Hey guys, Long time balance druid here looking for a full time raiding position! I have had various roles in raids from raid leading to the quiet member just doing their job. I'm looking for a guild to call a home. One that I can stay in full time. Currently I don't have the Emerald Dreamcatcher or Impeccable Fel Essence, so the dps is a little lower...blizzard decided to balance our numbers around these. I will be looking for a guild that raids no later than 11pm EST on weekdays or one that raids weekend mornings currently already into mythic content. I'm not looking to transfer, I currently have 11 toons on A52 and I enjoy playing alts so it's not feasible to me to transfer them all. If you need any additional information let me know!Kheperi8 1d
1d 5/7M Guild recruiting for core Our Sweet Guild Our Sweet Guild is a group of raiders and officers who are good at what we do, we're laid-back and love to have fun and enjoy the raiding experience while maintaining a top-end status. We are non-biased and intolerant of drama. When raiding with our guild, you will find that the atmosphere is very enjoyable. However, when the time comes for progression, we focus and get the job done. Current Progression: Emerald Nightmare: 5/7M Trial of Valor: 2/3H Recruiting: High: - Non-Druid Healer Medium: - Mage - Ele Shaman - Shadow Priest - Hunter Raid times: *Tuesday- 9:00pm - 12:00am EST *Thursday- 9:00pm - 12:00am EST *Sunday - 9:00pm - 12:00am EST We have an attendance policy that requires you to be here, but we also understand that real life happens and, given prior notice, a raid night can be missed without repercussions, high skill requirements, and no patience for drama. Loot: Our Sweet Guild uses RC Loot Council. We divide loot by means of a loot council comprised of the guild officers. We have zero loot drama and plan to keep it that way. We take into consideration various factors such as: • Performance • Raid attendance. • Previous Loot. • Attitude and drive for progression. We are looking for smart, diligent, and mature players. Ones who have full knowledge of their class, the ability to perform at a high level, the power to be independent and the desire to raid in a calm, relaxed environment. Battletag: Dare#1202 Contacts in-Game: Dare This post was made by Oobie. He hated my initial one so now we have this resumé thing.Dare7 1d
1d Heroes of Redemption is recruiting! <Heroes of Redemption> 7/7N EN Weekend Raiding Guild Fri/Sat 9pm-12am. We are looking to build a 2/3/9 raid team. We use Discord. Current Goal is Heroic EN/TOV and soon after Mythic EN. Solid core raiding team just looking for a few more exceptional folk! We are currently pretty stacked on melee dps but there are always exceptions. As a newly formed guild we are 1/7 H EN. You can reply here or you can send a tell in game to Denior or Demonhippy. Side note, we are an adult raiding guild.Mightië1 1d
1d (H) Area 52 Guilds (Please +1 For Sticky) ... I have edited the guild lists to prove more current for Legion. All guilds have been deleted, and I have used posts made after January 1, 2016 as a starting point to repopulate the list. I apologize if this forces you to resubmit your data - but this will help keep this thread current. (I've received notifications/requests that much of the info is no longer accurate).Coja157 1d
1d <SE> LF 1-2 Healers. Start this Saturday. Making this short a sweet. After much replacement and spot filling, a full guild raid with over 14 people has formed and ran without cross realm or pugs these past two weeks, and as a group progression is 5/7H 2/3N. This is in a 4 hour slot time. I have 2 awesome DPS going heals to fill the heal spots I need filled. So, I need two awesome healers. Shaman, priest, monk pref. Raid times: Saturday 3:30-7:30pm (Heroic/Progression) & Sunday 4:30-6:30pm (Normal) Guild is Something Epic. Guild is huge. Awesome. Contact me in game Denicalis, Btag Denicalis#1493, Email: kati.vs.kati@gmail.com, that can also be used to find me on fb and message me.Denicalis0 1d
1d H<Rolodex of Hate> 7/7H | 3/3N | LF -ALL- DPS <Rolodex of Hate> GM : Selkis (Kamana#1384) Recruiter/Officer : Theftlock (Fetlock#1282) Guild Type : Raiding (Heroic/Mythic) Schedule : 9p - 12a EST Website : reddit.com/r/rolodexofhate Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/158352 Rolodex of Hate is currently looking to recruit more DPS for heroic and mythic progression. We're mainly look for range dps, but we do need a few good melee as well. Our core group of raiders has experience with both heroic and mythic level content. We're looking for a minimum ilvl of 850. Our current raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 9p to 12a EST. We use Konfer Suicide Kings for loot and we use Discord for voice. If you have any questions please contact Fetlock#1283, Kamana#1384, or Lovecraft#1906Asathakijo38 1d
1d WTS Sky Golem. Currently at work, will not be available tell 9:30 p tonight. Great Xmas Gift for a loved one, also good raffle item for a Guild. Post with offers maybe we can make a deal, if not ill just AH it.Jokes0 1d
1d 3 Mythic Raiders LF Raid guild Long story short we are 3 friends who have played with each other for a long time. We play ally on Sargeras but switching back to horde. The guild we are in just took a huge roster hit and its looking like the end of most casual guilds. The raid times we are looking for are Tue/wed/thur in the evenings. The Classes -875 Feral Druid -870 Ret pally -877 Enhance Shaman We are all 2/7M and just looking for a place we can call home and raid consistently.Saltymorning5 1d
1d LF DPS for WKDay Raiding <Mïstakes Were Made> is a new laid back guild filled with people who work and have lives. We are a close group of friends that wanted to raid normal and heroic, do mythic +'s, and generally have fun with the content. The core of our group is 7/7N and 7/7H. We raid 3 nights a week, however we understand that if you have to work or can't make a night, as this is the case with some of our people. This is why we are not pushing mythic content as of yet. We are all adults who work, go to school, or do both. Raid Times Tues 8-11 Wed 8-11 Thrus 8-11 What we are interested in having: -Caster Classes, we would love to have a shammy or mage -DPS with tank and/or heal offspecs Attitudes -We are not elite raiders, and we are not interested in having that type of attitude. -If you are uptight or sensitive about words, actions, or anything else.....this guild is not for you. If you are interested, contact one of us in game or here and we can chit chat some more. PhilCollins#1689 Biercar#1601 Kratos#11207Noráina11 1d
1d 3/7M EN 3/3 NToV 10pm-1am EST Recruiting! <Under Rated> 3/7M EN 3/3 N ToV Recruiting for Mythic Prog Raid times - Tues/Wed/Thurs 10pm-1am EST​ - About us: This guild was put together this expansion by two friends who have been raiding since vanilla and we want to show all members in our guild that the main purpose of Under Rated is to be a humble home for people to be online and have fun. Elitism and other bad attitudes will not be welcome here, we treat all of our member with respect. Our time is as important as anyone else and we expect our raiders to understand when and if you are not pulling your weight that you should be sat until you're up to par for the current content. Many of our core members have been loyal to our raid group and are focused on helping raiders grow as we take trials into normal and heroics to see what raid experience they have and until those not ready are ready. Some have been with us since BC and are still making our raids to progress into the challenging content that this expansion has to offer. - What we are looking for: You have the opportunity of taking part in learning what it takes to be in the competitiveness that is progression with the other guilds on this server. We don't intend on being top 100, but we are committed to pushing our raid at a respectable speed. - How to join - Simple! You can just reply to this forum post if you are interested, one of our officers will get in contact with you...Or, you can add Obleak#1227 or Andyboy#1865 to talk to us directly.Epoc5 1d
1d [H] <Bonkers> 2/7M 1/3H LF1M [H] <Bonkers> LF1M for our Mythic Raid Team Raid Times: Monday 8:00-11:00PM (EST) Tuesday 8:00-11:00PM (EST) Wednesday 8:00-11:00PM (EST) Current Progression: 7/7N 7/7H 2/7M (Nythendra, Ursoc) 3/3N 1/3H 3% On Guarm What We Need: Mage Ret Pally Discipline or Shadow Priest Preferably 865 iLvl+ and/or 300k+ Single Target. Exceptions can be made for different classed and/or slightly lower iLvl if you know your sht and show promise. Expectations: I can list a ton of expectations but at the end of the day. We are just looking for people who care about end game raiding and want to take it seriously. Know your class/spec, know what your stat priorities are and dont be an idiot. PS: We are hardcore in the sense that we raid 3 nights and when we are raiding we like to be focused on progression and get !@#$ done. However we are all adults and we are not going to rage about every little thing that goes wrong. at the end of the day this is a game. We are here to have fun not be stressed out about stupid sht. If you are interested pm me Prometheous#1933Magebané4 1d
1d [H] <Relic> 7/7H LFM for Mythic progression <Relic> is currently recruiting. We are 7/7H and 2/7N ToV with minimal pulls on all bosses. We are actively seeking Healers (NON-Priest), and 1 Boomkin, who know their class inside and out. <Relic> is an elite progression guild first and foremost. Our group encourages a cooperative environment where we give and receive constructive criticism and are willing to innovate and are open-minded to new strategies to achieve progression at the most efficient rate possible. We expect our players to have an in-depth knowledge of their class in multiple roles, and strive to push the boundaries of their class and specializations. We play to progress, but we also play to have fun. Those with excessively negative attitudes, sensitive attitudes, or being blasé during raid will be asked to step out. These are our standards, we are [Relic]. <Relic> raids once a week on Sundays from 8 pm to 12 am Eastern Standard Time, which is also Area 52's Server Time. Although we focus on raiding, we do host other events during the week such as achievement runs, organized PvP, and dungeon runs so there is almost-always something going on. If you feel like you'd be a great asset to our raid, please refer to our website and fill out the application. Although we are looking for specific classes to round out our roster, all exceptional players are encouraged to apply to our guild. www.relic.guildlaunch.com Contact: Svenofnine (Svenofnine#1383), Jinto (Jinto#1580), or Keysa (Skyfire#1480)Svenofnine9 1d
1d (A)<Highly Successful> 7/7 Mythic Recruiting! At <Highly Successful> we aim to be one of the leaders in progression on Kel'thuzad (US-Alliance). We are currently looking for like-minded individuals to fill core raid positions. While we do not expect perfection, a high level of class knowledge and mechanical execution is expected. This means proper itemization and consumables are being used to maximize your class's potential. As well as the ability to play more than one role as needed for progression. Be respectful of other raider's time. This does not mean that raiding and having fun are mutually exclusive, just that while focusing on progression we use our time wisely. With our raid schedule it is paramount that we do so. We understand making mistakes is part of the learning process on new encounters; however we will not tolerate people who continue to make the same errors. We need our raiders to be able to adapt to situations quickly and learn from mistakes made, rather than be held back by them. With that in mind, we stress that everyone works as a team and remain open to constructive criticism to become a more valuable player for the Guild. Expectations: - Come to raid prepared, IE: Flasks, food and Potions. - If information is available, study the current and future progression fights - Treat people inside of the guild and outside with respect. - Be respectful of the time people dedicate to raids - Be able to adapt quickly to changes in strategies or mistakes made during encounters. - Bring a positive attitude and be able to take constructive criticism, as well as give your own if needed. - Ability to communicate is a must, having a working microphone is a requirement. - Lastly the motivation to constantly get better and push yourself, study logs try to improve your performance and raid contribution. Raid times: Tuesday: 6:30 PM PST - 10:00 PM PST Wednesday: 6:30 PM PST - 10:00 PM PST Thursday: 6:30 PM PST - 10:00 PM PST Optional Nights: *Saturday: 6:30 PM PST - 10:00 PM PST *Sunday 6:30 PM PST - 10:00 PM PST *Saturday and Sunday are just casual Alt and Achievement runs for those that want to participate. Currently Recruiting: Tank: Medium Priority Healer: Low Priority Melee DPS: Medium Priority Ranged DPS: High Priority If your class is a low priority on recruitment do not be discouraged in applying or contacting someone in the Guild. Anyone who is exceptional at their class will be noticed and offered a chance at a core raiding position. Current Progression: (M)Emeral Nightmare: 7/7 (M)Nighthold: 0/10 Wowprogress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kel-thuzad/Highly+Successful How to Apply!: Website: http://hsguild.createaforum.com/index.php GM: Kylore (Goblinsmithy#1769) Officer: Taerok (Taerok#1579) Officer: Lis (Nasonia#1313) You can either apply online or contact in game if you're interested in joining <Highly Successful>. We look forward to seeing you in raid. *We urge everyone to contact any officer in game, once an application has been filled out.Kylore18 1d
1d [H] <Round Two> 7/7M Recruiting <Round Two> is a 7/7M Emerald Nightmare raiding guild. It is our intent to provide an enjoyable raid environment along with a primary focus of progression. We are a new guild. In our first month as a guild we were US 160 for Mythic Xavius on a 9 hour schedule. We have since gone to a 12 hour a week schedule for progression. It is our goal to continue to push for progression as aggressively as possible. Raiding Schedule: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday/Friday 9pm - 12am EST Recruitment Needs as of 11-28-16 Our current needs: ~DPS~ Boomy- Very High Feral- Medium Mage- High Warlock- Very High Priest- Very High Monk- Medium Paladin- Medium Warrior- High Hunter- High Elemental- Medium Enhancement- Medium Rogue- Medium Death Knight- Medium Demon Hunter- Low ~TANK~ Open ~Healer~ Open (All applicants will be considered) Expectations: Attendance: A high attendance is required. We understand that there are things in life that are more important than raiding. That being said, we expect those things to be done outside of our raid times when possible. Preparation: Every raider is expected to put in their own time and effort to be as useful to the raid as they can be, whether it is researching how to play the class right, farming gear in mythic+ on your own or in guild groups, having the right enchants, or watching a guide on a boss fight. It is also expected that you come to raid with the correct food, pots, and flasks. Respect: Respect for everyone inside and out of guild is a must. Respect in general allows for a more enjoyable raid environment. This is especially true for those unavoidable tense raid nights that will happen during mythic progression after wiping over and over. Skill: We expect our raiders to perform at the required level needed to push mythic content. We place a heavy value on people who are willing to learn, who are open to constructive criticism, and who have an agreeable personality. Skill level only means so much if you’re an insufferable !@#$%^-. Contact: Fubár (Dirvard#1682) Bunnytusking (Bunny#1480) Aelvin (Aelvin#1702)Fubár29 1d
1d 877 Tank LFGuild Raids 1-4am EST 877 Protection Paladin Looking for a guild that raids late at night, or possibly mornings. Been difficult to find these times. Prefer a team starting Mythic EN, or with at least some aspirations to have a Mythic team in the future. I want to put in the time and effort to make some progression. Looking to be a part of a well managed, yet laid back guild. 1. Available for raids: 1am-4am EST (Tues-Sun), or alternately 10am-1pm, EST. (Tues-Sat) 2. Server preference: Area 52 3. Faction preference: Horde 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Semi-hardcore. Laid back, but efficient would be ideal. 5. Current progression/experience: Tanking 7/7 Heroic EN. Long time player from Beta until now. Know how to listen and not stand in the poop. 6. Recent logs (if available): Haven't logged yet, willing to go for a trial 7. Contact info: Btag- KillerCars#1225 8. Anything else: Willing to change specs or work with a guild who's raid times match my own, but I prefer tanking at the moment.Killrobots0 1d
1d <Something Epic> 7/7H DPS Needed for Mythics <Something Epic> currently 7/7H and 3/3N is currently recruiting to fill raid spots with quality DPS to get into Mythic EN and beyond. We are a fun group in a large guild with always something going on and plenty of people on all the time. Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 9pm-1145pm server (EST) Priority Needs: 865 ilevel Shadow Priest Balance and Feral Druid Frost DK Mage Rogue (any) Ret Paladin Any other good DPS Players will be considered as well. If you want to be part of a fun guild and great raid group hit me up in game or add me on BNet - Ishism#1303Ishkat10 1d
1d Holy Priest Ret Pally LF Mythic Raid My friend and I are ~875 Holy Priest (os disc/shadow) and Ret Pally (os holy). We're experienced raiders and have cleared heroic (back when without mythic) in some previous expansions (and afk'd for a bit). We have been 7/7h now for so long and our guild still hasn't been ready for mythic progression. So we're looking for a semi-hardcore and serious mythic raiding guild. We were alliance but have now switched to Horde but haven't decided which server yet. EN: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/17971350/10/#metric=hps https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/17971351/10/ ToV: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/17971350/12/#metric=hps https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/17971351/latest/ King#14519Parfaitz2 1d
1d Looking for Mythic Progression Guild. Horde. LoDeathshamanz2 1d
1d Looking for Raiders! For healers we are looking for a Priest, Monk and Shaman! For Damage Dealers we are looking for a Warlock and Mage! We are also looking for a tank. Hit us up in game, we a re a chill guild that like the hang out. 7/7H EN 3/3N ToV <Cryogen> - Horde Contacts: Nutmeg (Trinx#1374) or Sarukahs (Graywolf#1521) Guild Type : Raiding, Mythic+, doing things with together on off nights. Schedule : Tuesday; Wednesday; 830-1130EST Other Info : We are a fun loving group who have been playing MMORPG games for quite some time. If we learned anything it's that it's about the fun you had with your comrades in arms while beating your head on the bosses fists.Sarukahs0 1d
1d 7/7M 3/3H Resto Druid looking for guild Looking for a progression guild. I am currently 7/7m en and 3/3h hov. My raid times are 8-11CST monday-friday. Realid: Teeyon#1417 I can provide logs if asked.Teeyon0 1d
2d Looking for an Active PvP Guild Good evening Area 52, Like the title says, I am looking for an active PvP guild. I want to get into Arenas and Rated RBGs again. Previous Rating for RBGs is just under 1800. Never advanced far into Arenas because I could not find a team that wanted to progress and they would tire after a while. I have been playing this game for just under 12 years and want to PvP more.Syllverfox0 2d
2d [H] 7/7M Recruiting - Paid Transfer <Silent Redemption> is a progression oriented guild on Tichondrius Horde. We raid on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday between 7:45-11:30pm EST. We offer paid transfers to successful applicants. Our current needs are: - MM Hunter - Mage - SPriest - Ele Shaman - Balance Druid - Ret Paladin We are looking for quality players with at least 4/7M experience. A helpful, friendly, and can-do attitude is a great plus. If interested, please contact Evotech (Ezze#1335), Muelmert (Eggy#11738), or Ajani#11881.Evotech9 2d
2d [H] Empire Inc Recruiting Raiders! http://www.a52empire.com Empire Inc on Area-52 (Horde) is currently recruiting for legion Heroic raiders who would like to progress towards possible Mythic raiding content. We typically raid 8pm-11pm EST (server time) on Tuesdays and Thursdays with a optional Normal/Heroic clear on the weekends, usually on Sunday. We are looking for some additional players to fill in a few spots due to attendance issues that we are having. We are always running Mythic+ runs during the off raid nights to fill in gear gaps as needed. We are a group of good friends, mature adults, and we are not a bunch of elitist jerks. We are looking for like minded people, players that want to have fun progressing together, but are also committed to the guild and the raid team. If you are looking for more information please contact us below: (GM) Gurukaos - KaoS#1319 (Officer) Ryulii - Ryulu#1404 (Officer) Khamaul - Michael#1552 We do have some raiding Requirements: 1. All enchants/gems should be 100% equipped prior to raid. 2. Please bring flasks, we usually provide via the guild bank for core raiders. 3. Bring food! 300/375. Feasts may or may not be provided. 4. Run different things like LFR to make sure you have some Augment Runes 5. Knowledge of boss fights is huge plus. 6. 85%+ attendance. (If you can't make a raid you need to let us know) 7. We use Discord for voice chat, and text chat. It works great on smart phones too! :) 8. Min item level 850+ for your main. We are mostly looking for range DPS, and a 1-2 really good healers. But we have other openings as well. Please check out our website: http://www.a52empire.com and Apply, or feel free to contract us in game!Gurukaos2 2d
2d [H] 870 H Pally LF Guild Hello! I just transfered here and looking for a new home. I am 7/7H, 2/7M. My ideal raiding times are Sun-Thur: 7-11 and Fri-Sat: any time. Please consider my to be part of your team! Thank you for your time, Cruel#1111Çruel11 2d
2d Holy Paladin LF Weekday Raiding Guild Available all week 6pm st till 11pm st 87X Holy pladin Open to trialing. Looking for Heroic TOV and possibly some Mythic Progression. Will Reply As quickly as I can. Thank you.Madwilly4 2d
2d Wonderwise - Tues/Sun evening raid guild~LFM We are always seeking exceptional raiders. Please contact us regardless of our current advertised needs if you feel like this might be you! Current needs: Healer (Holy paladin / Disc / Druid) & DPS (currently no class restrictions) Requirements to earn heroic/mythic core team position: Performance/class skill, discord, machine that can handle raiding environment, reliability Raid Times/Days: Sun/Tuesday 8:00PM-11:00PM Eastern Non-progressive optional raid on Monday 8:00PM-11:00PM Eastern About us: Wonderwise has a fair leadership core with nine years of guild leading experience. Our players are progression oriented and strive to maintain a relaxed atmosphere to keep the fun side of raiding alive. We are active outside our raids running old content, Mythic+ dungeons, PvP, and on occasion organized guild events. Many of us have experience in mythic raiding but prefer to take a more relaxed posture due to our life commitments and are very understanding to our raider’s obligations. That being said, you should expect to experience Mythic raiding content because that is the goal we strive for. Current Progression: 7/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare 3/3 Normal Trials of Valor Warcraft Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/15129 Guild recruitment contacts: Kadalynn#1633 Enigma#1351Cross7 2d
2d <Long Hair Don't Care> NEED DPS 7/7H and 3/3N. We are looking to start mythic when we get the people. We have a solid core raid group. We raid twice a week. Starting on Heroic ToV. Days are Tuesday/Sunday 8pm Central to 11 pm Central Voice-Discord Feel free to shoot me a friend request to find out more info! Trinomi#1528Peoplefan0 2d
2d [H] <AoN> 7H, 2/7M Weekend Raids 8p-1130p EST Hello! <AoN> is an Area 52 transplant (xfered over from Firetree) that is currently looking for more members to fill our ranks after the WoD exodus. With Normal and Heroic down, we are working to bolster our roster for Mythic! Our core has been together since BC. We're a semi-casual bunch that enjoy playing together while working on progression. Currently we are seeking: • 1 Healers (MW Monk or Resto Druid preferred). • DPS (Ranged only at this time) • Hybrids with strong specs are a plus (Tank or Heal OS). 860+ ilvl is preferred, but we are willing to work with lower gear levels. Please be willing to perform to the best of your ability and come to raids prepared. For voice communication, we use Discord-- it isn't required that you have a functioning mic, but we do need you on there for strats and call outs during raid. Our raid times are: Saturday and Sunday, 8 pm-11:30 pm EST Progress so far: EN: N (7/7), H (7/7), M 2/7 ToV: N (3/3) If interested, please contact one of our officers: Hyorí (Tifa#1991) Wendarko Getry (Getry#1641) Daera ObstschaleHyorí23 2d
2d <PowerWord Fabulous> Big DPS for Mythic! Currently 7/7H EN & 3/3N ToV Looking for a few solid, big d*ck DPS and some heals to start pushing Mythic content. A taste of what we need: Warlock(any spec), Warrior(arms or fury), Hunter(BM or MM), Druid(Balance), Shaman(Resto), Paladin(Holy) Also accepting: Mage (Fire or Arcane) Raid nights: Tuesday and Thursday 7pm - 10pm eastern (server) We use discord and often get together throughout the week for keystone runs or other fun adventures. <3 Filthy casuals are welcome as well. Bring your slutmogs. If interested, add me Baked#1488 Guild Masters: Tree#1121 and Darksky55#1477. ThanksTruìd1 2d
2d [H] <Twisted by Design> 7/7H 1/3H <Twisted by Design> is a progression raid focused Horde guild looking to round out our Mythic team. Our guild is built on attitude and atmosphere. We put emphasis on personal responsibility, and maintaining a toxicity free environment. What am I looking for? It is my responsibility to surround the members of my guild with people I feel they will enjoy playing the game with. People who want to excel at raiding, without the trash attitudes. Those who are always looking for ways to improve their game play, and are driven by the next challenge. Current Progression: 7/7H 1/3H Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11 EST Needs: Melee DPS - Warrior, Feral, Rogue Ranged DPS - Spriest, Mage Heals - Resto Shm Voice com: Discord Website: http://twistedbydesign-wow.enjin.com/ How does it work? Register and apply on the site, you will instantly be given our discord information. After that we will interview you as soon as possible. If you have any further questions, shoot me a message or respond on the thread. Thank you. Jagglez - (Jugglez#1927)Jagglez0 2d
2d 3/7m,2/3h 873 LF wkend raiding guild LF a weekend raiding guild that is at bare minimum 3/7m. The guild I'm currently in literally took a big hit in roster while I'm typing this. The loss in players were due to attendance issues. I am above else punctual and raid aware. While I think my dps can be improved further I am a solid all around player. I am capable, will do my research and more importantly show up. If your guild has roster issues I'm not interested. I just want to show up for raid, do my job, kill bosses and I expect that from the guild I decide to join. I am able to raid fri, sat, and sun. add me on btag. Alpacapacino#1811 if you're interested in me.Alpacapacino1 2d
2d Late Night 7/7H Guild LF DPS/HPriest Hey there! Lower Expectations is a Late Night guild focused primarily on Heroic mode. We are currently: 7/7H for EN - Cleared November 3rd :) Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 11:30 PM - 1:30 AM EST (Server) The best trait a raider can have, in my opinion, is reliability. If you cannot reliably make our raid times, then please do not bother making contact. DPS with Tank offspecs are a plus Melee DPS needs by priority: Shaman Rogue Demon Hunter Monk Druid Paladin Death Knight Warrior Ranged DPS needs by priority: Warlock Priest Druid Hunter Mage Shaman Heal needs by priority: Holy Priest Disc Priest Shaman If interested, please reply in this thread to keep it on the front page, and then contact me via Battlenet ( Viocondios#1755 ).Snackshot2 2d
3d Mistweaver LF Mythic EN lf guild progressing thru mythic en - 7/7h 883 equip WoW Prog : http://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/area-52/Sweetrat Dog tag : Rat#11508Sweetrat2 3d
3d [H]<Gitgud>Open Raid Night Heroic EN Hello friends. For those of you without a guild or seeking a new one, Gitgud (7/7H 3/3N) is having an open raid night at 10:00PM tonight (7/29) for the purposes of guild recruitment. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild, meaning we like our raid nights to be a fun time, but will also buckle down and do what we need to do in order to progress a difficult boss. We are currently progressing Heroic Trials and plan on killing some Mythic EN bosses once we fill out our roster. If our raid times sound appealing and you would like to come tonight, message XFD or add me on battlenet. Sethyd#1459 Preferred specs/classes: 1 Tank (Bear, Brewmaster, Blood DK 1 Healer (any but Resto druid, Holy Pally pref) Melee DPS (Ret Pally, Rogue, Windwalker, Feral Druid) Ranged DPS (1-2 Hunters, Shadow Priest) Note that these are our preferred classes, but we will accept and trial anyone. Raid times: Monday/Tuesday: 10:00PM-12:30AM EST Sunday: 9:30PM-12:30AM EST Voice: DiscordXfd0 3d
3d <Its Nothing Personal> is recruiting! <Its Nothing Personal> is a newly formed heroic raiding guild on Area 52 looking to push into mythic progression each tier. The leaders all have 7/7H EN and 3/3N ToV experience. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday from 7:30 - 11:30pm EST. The reason for this is that we do not consider ourselves to be hardcore but rather semi-hardcore. We do not expect our raiders to treat wow like a full-time job. We raid 2 nights a week for a total of 8 hours so that our members can feel comfortable to do things outside the game. When it comes to raid time, we work hard to make good use of our time together. We are currently in a building phase and are looking to gear up in normal/heroic. We are open to accepting raiders of any class (although we are full on tanks currently). If you are interested in raiding we ask that you be a minimum of 830 ilvl for our normal raid. Showing up prepared is a must, this means having legion food, flasks and pots. Recruitment As a new raider you will be under a trial period for the first week of raiding with us. After the first week is over the officers will evaluate your attitude, skill level, situational awareness and cohesiveness with the raid. Loot System We use a need before greed system with all of our loot. This is because loot drama is our least favorite thing in wow and we try to keep the system as simple as possible. Requirements 18+ years old. Mumble and a working mic. Able to maintain at least 90% raid attendance. Knowledge of boss fights. Be a member of the guild, not just someone who shows up to raid each week. The desire to be the best. How to apply Head over to our website and fill out an application: http://nothingpersonal.gamerlaunch.com Additional Information Contact the officers either through btag or in game mail for any questions you may have. Mythpal - Myth#1312 Solarstorms - Solarstorms#1129 Elethral - MeliodasEh#1707 Moonglorius - Violentjoe#1649Mythpal0 3d
3d [H]877 Mage LF Mythic Raiding 877 Fire Mage 30 fire artifact,15Arcane,15Frost 7/7H En With experience and logs for several Mythic Bosses. Have Past Experience in high end Progression raiding LF Mythic Raiding Guild that's very active(Mythic+,etc) can Clear Content at a reasonable pace, Raid days prefer during week but will consider all. For Question Pm- Zanthorg#1333Zanthorb14 3d
3d 871 Disc/Holy Priest lf mythic guild Hi all! I'm an experienced raider looking for a mythic guild that fits my schedule. Currently I'm 1/7M EN with pulls on Ursoc and Renferal. I can play both Holy and Disc very proficiently and regularly parse in the 90% for ilvl. I have raided since BC and have always cleared content at the highest level and at one point was in a server first US top 200 guild. I'm very laid back and don't carry the elitist attitude at all. I work second shift so my raid times are a little wonky but I'm available anytime after 1230 AM Mon-Fri or anytime on the weekend. I'd really prefer to stay horde but would be willing to change if the fit was right. My battletag is MrFrosty17#1560.Revalate0 3d
3d [H] T/Th <Honeydew Village High> 7/7 H EN 7/7 Heroic EN, 2/3 Normal ToV Looking for: 860+ ilvl 1-2 Melee DPS (Pref: Rogue, Warrior, Ret Pally, Feral Druid) 2-3 Ranged DPS (Pref: Shadow Priest, Warlock, any) 1-2 Healers (Pref: Holy Priest, MW Monk) Raid times are Tuesdays and Thursdays @ 9-12 PM Server time (EST). If you are interested, please fill out this form and we will contact you: https://goo.gl/forms/vbRXk00EoBrP77V02 OR If you'd like to talk to us in game you can try to message either me (Sidsa) or the guild leader, Zarika. Feel free to add me via BattleTag ID as well, Axxzor#1300. WoW Progress Link: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Honeydew+Village+High MORE ABOUT US We are looking for players around 860+ ilvl for heroics. DPS we want you to be above 250k. Since we are building a new raid group, some patience will be required while we try and fill out our group. People will come. People will leave. People might even get kicked. But we are very dedicated to creating a fun and skillful group that will get things done. So far we are 7/7 Heroic EN, 2/3 Normal ToV. We are a new group, still searching for a consistent raid composition. We would like to get a group of 20 consistent, well rounded players for heroic progression. We really only have about 14 players that can do heroic and we'd like to get that number up to around 20. We are a group of five friends leading a raid group for Legion. We have varied levels of experience but overall we tend to find success in every game that we play. We are not looking for anything too hardcore but we want to do the best we can. We have a good time on Discord and overall are pretty active, we also play other games from time to time and anyone is welcome to join in. We are not elitists but we want people to do their part (preparation) and play their class well (do your own research, but it is perfectly fine to ask questions, but, be open to criticism), and overall have some enthusiasm towards raiding, care a little bit, that is all we ask. We are not aiming to be the best raiding guild, but we know we won't be the worst, either. We just want to have fun, enjoy the game, and progress through content at our own pace. Though, we are not afraid to make tough decisions if a player is not performing well enough or is inconsistent with raid attendance, matters like that will be handled, maturely. After all, it is not about the individual, it is about the group as a whole. Selfishness will not be tolerated. We try to keep a stress free environment and expect people to make mistakes, it happens, fix it, learn from it, and move on, you will not be hounded as long as you act like a mature adult. After all, this is a game, not a life or death matter. The idea is that we will grow and evolve as a team. We want to start something new and hopefully keep it going as long as we can.Sidsa11 3d
3d 875 MM Hunter LFG Looking to join a Mythic raiding guild. I have gone 1/7 M with mulple pulls on Ursoc and Renferal. Guild I am currently disbanded so looking for a new home. I always on every progression pull prepot, flask, rune, food and attempt to make every pull a kill attempt.Torentu7 3d
3d <Not Rocket Science>3/7 Mythic Recruiting DPS We Raid Tues,Wed 8-10 pm and Sunday 8-11:30 pm server time. Looking for like minded players who want to push through the content. Need reliable people who will show up on time and ready to raid. Current Progression: 7/7H 3/7M Currently we need more Rdps: Spreist, Lock, Mage, DH and any strong dps. For more Info add my Btag: Efinawesome#1154Pyrotaktix17 3d
3d LF Mythic Plus focused guild Hello, we have a group of 3 friends who are just looking for a guild who runs tons of mythic plus dungeons. We aren't generally hardcore raiders but aren't turned off by raiding. We generally just love 5 mans. All 3 of us are on Tichondrius, Zerabita is the DH tank and Kedzia is a Monk MW heals. We were wanting to switch to a PvE server so we can just focus on that since we pretty much died out from PvP lol. Zerabita: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/tichondrius/Zerabita/simple Kedzia: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/tichondrius/Kedzia/simple Syphien: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/tichondrius/Syphien/simple If anyone has any questions please let me know ^^Syphien10 3d