Area 52

Sep 16 Area52 - Mammoth train Hey everyone, I decided to record the mammoth train going through Dal on 9/16/2016! I'm in no way a Youtuber so the quality is not very good, just thought it would be fun to share it with you guys! Here is the link: https://youtu.be/Kc-QbiGyIXIQuickcuts1 Sep 16
Sep 16 [H] Ad Lucem is Recruiting for Raiding (N/H) Ad Lucem is an established guild seeking friendly and motivated players for our raid team (social players are welcome as well). We have several veteran raiders in the guild that are willing to help teach players who don't have a lot of experience raiding, so as long as you're willing to learn we'd love to have you join us. Raid Schedule Thursday and Saturday: 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm EST (server time) We're seeking Holy Paladin If you would like to raid with us, we ask that you visit our website and complete a raid application. You will need to sign in using your discord account and all communication regarding your raid application will be delivered via direct message from our discord bot. Website: https://adlucemguild.comCrazzak2 Sep 16
Sep 16 <Day of Reckoning> H Rebuilding Raid Team Thank you for taking a moment to read the recruiting post for Day of Reckoning. We know you have many choices, so we are pleased you’re taking a moment to read our post. Who are we? The best way to describe <DOR> is a casually progressive raiding guild. We are looking for players who want to raid regularly, but have greater priorities such as family and/or careers. These priorities always come first ahead of the great virtual world of Azeroth. Sure, some with scoff at the idea that casuals can progress through raid content, but we have a history of doing so in BC and in WOTLK. I’m certain we can create and maintain the same culture again today with the right people. Raid Schedule: Tuesday and Thursday 8pm-11pm EST We will schedule one weekend raid a month to help gear members who aren’t able to raid as often. Needs: Currently, we have our main tank, two ranged DPS (Mage & Warlock), 1 melee DPS (Frost DK) and 1 Healer (Priest). We would like to add: 2 Tanks: Both tanks need a strong DPS off-spec Melee DPS: Open recruitment Ranged DPS: Open recruitment (Mage and warlock spots running thin) Healers: All classes welcome, but Resto Shaman is on the top of the list. Will have room for 1 Disc Priest. Raid Leader: If you have interest and experience in being a raid leader, let us know of your interest. We welcome the help! Focus: We want a guild where people get to know each other and create lasting friendships. We want people capable of creating their own fun by starting their own events and groups outside of raid nights and try to be as helpful as possible to their fellow guildies. Dungeons will be a big part of our community, with a huge interest in Mythic+. Although we recognize that we will not see server first, our ultimate goal is to clear the content while it is current. – but our success as a guild isn’t measured by our ability to create a Mythic raid team. It is measured in the fun we have on the journey. If you demand Mythic in a raiding guild, we are probably not the right fit for you. If you’re just looking for a raid spot instead of a home, we probably aren’t the right fit for you. Guild Culture: I’m sure many of you have seen the harsher side of the wow community. We aren’t going to tolerate people who tear down others to elevate themselves. It’s just not who we are or what we are about. Officers don’t and won’t get special treatment because they have a “title” – entitlement free zone! No participation trophies here: We ask that you do your best, make strides to improve, be prepared on raid nights (add-ons, enchants and flasks) and be on time when you sign up. We have a lot to accomplish in limited time, so let’s make the most of it. In addition, we aren’t looking for special snowflakes that are incapable of taking constructive criticism or coaching. We will work with you to improve your character and gameplay, but we will not settle for anything but the best. We believe our time is precious, and so is yours. People not interested in making the most of the time spent here will be shown the <DOR>. We are a sarcastic bunch who makes fun out each other often and don’t take it to heart when we are the butt of a joke because we probably deserved it. Several of us have known each other for nearly a decade, and some are family. We hope to find people of similar personalities to add to our pack of crazy. Communication: Voice Communication – Discord, its free, simple and high quality. Online Community – Guild Facebook Page - We will post all raid sign ups and strategies on FB - There is no need for the expense of a forum or website when most people push back when their required use a site. Most people have a FB page. If this is a deal breaker, I apologize but we aren’t going to change this format. Who should I contact to join? - Memnok#11948 - Razorjack#1544 - Azariel#1303 Thank you for taking the time to read this wall of text. I hope you made it all the way to the end. If this sounds like a good fit for you, please reach out to us. If you have questions about our structure, we are happy to clarify anything over Discord. Have an amazing day and remember… FOR THE HORDE!Ravenok10 Sep 16
Sep 16 <Decent Exposure>, Weekend Raiders Tl;Dr - Sat/Sun evening raids, heroic, casually serious. Curse voice. Need ranged deeps. Hey, thanks for looking! We're a group of oldschool heroic raiders returning for Legion, seeking to expand. Currently we have a very solid 10-man, but more healers and tanks than we know what to do with, so we need Deeps, and we need it now. Ranged, melee, whatever. If you can hit things and not stand in fire, we're interested. Things we don't have: hunters/Ele shaman. We plan to raid Saturdays and Sundays, 7-10pm EST and 4-7pm EST, respectively. All we ask for the first week (normal) is that whatever spec you've chosen, you're rocking at least 835 with some decent itemization, have some kind of raid experience, and have at least one gold trait on your chosen artifact. Obviously more is better, but lezbihonest, Normal shouldn't be very challenging. If all goes well, we'll proceed into Heroic for week 2, and build toward getting a Mythic group together. This isn't going to be some bleeding edge group, hence the raid nights. Just some fairly casual but skilled players killing computer dragons in their spare time. Toss me an add on B-net if you're interested. Amaranth#1265. Thanks!Doucheadin1 Sep 16
Sep 16 845 Vengeance DH LF Heroic Raiding Guild I am currently seeking a Heroic/Mythic progression guild, and am 27, currently taking classes in a University. I have been playing and raiding for a long time, about I suppose 12 years, and consider myself a pretty experienced player that learns very quickly, and will always come prepared with raid items and knowledge of a fight prior to progression attempts. Always checking Icey veins and keeping up to date with patches and changes to strategies / stat & gear priorities. But I do not have an elitist attitude, Although I do like to play fast and try to always execute rotations and strategies to their fullest. I've raided in a bunch of games including, WildStar, FFXIV, Rift, and of course wow since Burning Crusade. Schedule: M - Th from 11pm-2am, But Fri - Sun I am basically make anytime as I have no courses scheduled on those days. I would be happy to answer any other questions in game, as well as post Applications directly to any guild websites. Thank you for taking the time to read this !Rexiphar4 Sep 16
Sep 16 [H] 822 Fury warrior 8am-830pm est raiding Hello all i'm looking for a day time raiding guild pretty much anywhere between 8am-830pm est I'm looking for a progression guild. I work midnight therefore i'm not able to raid on the typical late night raids that most guilds run. Although i maybe a little behind on gear i have been quickly gearing up in order to catch up. I'm very mature, friendly, motivated, and dedicated. You'll have a raider that'll be on time and have the right mindset in order to progress heroics and mythics. I can tank or dps, if we are a good match i'll be willing to transfer servers for a promising guild. I'm looking for a friendly welcoming guild. I'm here to have a good time and get some dank loot. my battle net is senorsmoker#1216. Again I am willing to transfer! Maybe even a faction swap.Timmywichard0 Sep 16
Sep 16 Pally tank and Hpal LF raiding guild 848 pally tank and 848 Hpal looking for a raiding guild! We would like 2-3 days, weekdays(Friday counts) around 8-11est. We both have been raiding since mid wrath, and are very knowledgable in our classes and raiding. We are both in our 30's with families so our schedule and attendance won't be an issue. We just transferred from a dying server and are looking for a guild with a tank opening(harder than it seems). Please respond here if interested or if you have any questions.Frostbone1 Sep 16
Sep 16 [H] <Assemblage> Recruiting Raiders & Leaders We are currently seeking all raiding positions, and some important guild leadership spots. Chat with any guildie in game if you are interested ! Our raids will run Tues/Wed 7:30-10:30 - with a possible unscheduled night later in the week if the team wants it, and is needed to help clear more content. We will aim to have fun, and progress. To strike that fine balance. I have always said .. "It's a game, we should have FUN doing it. But, it's also not fun to keep wiping because people aren't serious enough." We're basically a brand new guild. We have 5 close family/friends - and is easier to start a guild, then it is to find one with so many specific openings. Thank you for reading & please contact us if you're interested !!Coja0 Sep 16
Sep 16 WTS Six-Feather Fan 850 ilvl Please send any offers in mail to Taragaeldi on Horde sideSitabe0 Sep 16
Sep 15 2 night a week Mythic Raid team LFM Currently Online - Team "Antisocial" LFM WoD Progression: 11/13m HFC Legion Progression: Raid Times: All EST Wed/ Thu 8:30pm-12:00am We are now recruiting DPS, open to all exceptional players. Range DPS : ( Locks , Boomkin, Mages, Hunters ) Melee DPS : ( Death Knight , Rogue, Warriors) preferred About us: Team "Antisocial" is a raid group of CurrentlyOnline guild, with experienced leadership and progression oriented players. We are active outside raids, running old content, optional alt runs on weekends, PVP groups for Legion and organized events, all in a calm, fun, organized, non elitist environment. Required: A positive attitude and patience Your own flasks, pots, and extra food In depth knowledge of your class and the current raid content A boss addon (DBM, BigWigs, etc) Angry Assignments Punctuality, high attendance, and a reliable functioning computer/internet To apply to Team "Antisocial" : ADD btag- Vin#12577 for a Voice Interview or go to www.coguild.com/raiding and apply to Team "Antisocial" If you have any questions please feel free to contact: Vin#12577Breezéy4 Sep 15
Sep 15 Twisted Faith Weekend Raiding Currently looking for dedicated DPS, preferably range but still looking for exceptional melee DPS for our raid team full of experience raiders. Raid Times are Sat/Sun 7-9:30pm West Coast Time. Last expansion we raided and cleared HFC becoming 13/13 Normal & Heroic when it first came out. Then took a break after a long content drought at the end of WOD. Where currently know looking for people who want to clear content while wanting to be in a community full of people you trust and support. If you think this is you please contact me at bnet which is ToxicHaze510#1175 and please apply on our website at http://twistedfaitharea52.enjin.com/# Best of Luck to all, Sincerely, Toxichaze aka GMToxichaze0 Sep 15
Sep 15 [H] 821 Fury warrior day time raiding Hello all i'm looking for a day time raiding guild pretty much anywhere between 8am-830pm est I'm looking for a progression guild. I work midnight therefore i'm not able to raid on the typical late night raids that most guilds run. Although i maybe a little behind on gear i have been quickly gearing up in order to catch up. I'm very mature, friendly, motivated, and dedicated. You'll have a raider that'll be on time and have the right mindset in order to progress heroics and mythics. I can tank or dps, if we are a good match i'll be willing to transfer servers for a promising guild. I'm looking for a friendly welcoming guild. I'm here to have a good time and get some dank loot. my battle net is senorsmoker#1216. Again I am willing to transfer! Maybe even a faction swap.Timmywichard0 Sep 15
Sep 15 <The Precipice of War> recruiting for Range ! About us <The Precipice Of War> on Area 52 is ready to kill them all with kindness and you should join us in defeating the legion. We are going to push mythic and hope you can help us. The guild is led by very experienced raiders that have been around since Wrath, with most of the core team playing since Vanilla. We are a raiding guild first and foremost. We take care of everyone, work towards our goals and try our best to complete them in 2 nights a week. We will provide food/pots/flasks for everyone that raids This doesn't mean we're not on other nights of the week but it's all we expect out of you once you're all setup and ready to raid. We do old raids, dungeons, timewalking and many other things together outside of raiding. Times and Days Tue/Thu 10PM-1AM EST (Server time), Sunday 10PM-1AM EST for guild activities (not mandatory) Voice Discord: You are required to have a working Mic/Headset Loot System At the moment we will use the Personal Loot system Recruitment Currently in need of ranged dps and heals, prefer some recent raid experience as well but all are welcome to contact us for a trial. Shooting for a roster size of 25-30 so please come join us! Raid Rules: http://tinyurl.com/tpowkindness (please take a look at these so you understand our philosophy) Plus sign up @ http://theprecipiceofwar.shivtr.com and fill out the app http://theprecipiceofwar.shivtr.com/forum_threads/2522115 Contact me @ Lintxoxo#1640 for any further questionsLintbgone19 Sep 15
Sep 15 Semi-casual guild recruiting raiders. Hey all, Army of Darkness is a small group of friends who are looking for some more people to begin raiding in Legion. We've got a core of committed and longtime raiders but have lost a couple of people due to scheduling issues and need DPS. The only things we ask are that: 1. You can commit to 2.5 hours, 2 times a week. Our raid times are Wednesday and Thursday night from 9:00-11:00 PM. We do ask that raiders sign on at 8:30 though so that we can actually begin raiding at 9:00. 2. You be patient, friendly, and mature. We've all played for a long time and are all knowledgeable about the game but if you're hoping to cruise through content and just grab loot, we're not the place for you. We are, however, a laid back group who plays for fun and to unwind. We're all friendly people who don't mind teaching anyone the encounters. 3. You be knowledgeable. Like I said, we're willing to help if you're willing to learn. We're not hardcore but also don't intend to wipe for hours because someone repeatedly screws up a boss mechanic or consistently can't play their character. Some other things: -Right now we need DPS. DPS with a healing off spec would be great as we have the bare minimum of healers and if someone has to miss a raid we may need to cover for them. -We have a few members that PvP fairly often but it isn't our focus. -We also frequently run old content for achievements, mounts, pets, transmogs, or just for fun. -We're not interested in co-op guild runs. We want to recruit people into the guild that we know are going to stay and be dependable. If this seems like something you'd be interested in, please send a message to either me or Logival in game. You can also reply to this forum post. If you don’t catch one of us online feel free to send us an in game mail and we can communicate that way to get things started. Thanks for reading.Zulley3 Sep 15
Sep 15 Mage or Warlock LF morning raiding Hey all I've been playing since early wrath and raiding since MoP, quit mid way through WoD (didn't like the direction the game was going). I'm looking to get back into raiding, my raiding expierence involves heroics and mythics as a hunter. I'd like to main a warlock or Mage this xpac on this server. I really wanted to play warlock but things aren't great for the class atm so I'm open to mage. I work at nights so morning is preferable, maybe afternoon. Thanks for reading!Gothburz2 Sep 15
Sep 15 [H] Vengeance DH LF Raiding Guild Looking for a raiding guild to join and tank for as Vengeance DH, preferably a guild planning on clearing at least Heroic difficulties of each raid. This is a post for a friend due to him not being able to post on the forums still, caused by a bug with his account locking his forum access. His battle.net tag is : SquaRe #1872 Or leave a message here and either he will see it or I will relay the message to him Thanks!Semerhage0 Sep 15
Sep 15 --,-- --delete this please accidental double post,--delete this pleaseSemerhage0 Sep 15
Sep 15 [H] <ez> Mal'Ganis At <ez> we aim to be one of the leaders in progression on Mal'Ganis (US-Horde). We are currently looking for like-minded individuals to fill our core raid positions. While we do not expect perfection, a high level of class knowledge and mechanical execution is expected. This means proper itemization and consumables are being used to maximize your class's potential. As well as the ability to play more than one role as needed for progression. Be respectful of other raider's time. This does not mean that raiding and having fun are mutually exclusive, just that while focusing on progression we use our time wisely. With our raid schedule it is paramount that we do so. We understand making mistakes is part of the learning process on new encounters; however we will not tolerate people who continue to make the same errors. We need our raiders to be able to adapt to situations quickly and learn from mistakes made, rather than be held back by them. With that in mind, we stress that everyone works as a team and remain open to constructive criticism to become a more valuable player for the Guild. Expectations: - Come to raid prepared, IE: Flasks, food and Potions. - If information is available, study the current and future progression fights - Treat people inside of the guild and outside with respect. - Be respectful of the time people dedicate to raids - Be able to adapt quickly to changes in strategies or mistakes made during encounters. - Bring a positive attitude and be able to take constructive criticism, as well as give your own if needed. - Ability to communicate is a must, having a working microphone is a requirement. - Lastly the motivation to constantly get better and push yourself, study logs try to improve your performance and raid contribution. Raid times: *Sunday: 9:00 PM CT - 12:00 AM CT *Monday 9:00 PM CT - 12:00 AM CT Currently Recruiting: Tank: Low Priority Healer: High Priority Melee DPS: High Priority Ranged DPS: Medium Priority If your class is a low priority on recruitment do not be discouraged in applying or contacting someone in the Guild. Anyone who is exceptional at their class will be noticed and offered a chance at a core raiding position. Current Progression: (M)Emeral Nightmare: 0/7 (M)Nighthold: 0/10 How to Apply!: Battle Tag Solo#1470 Battle Tag Imitate#1825 Battle Tag Megadmg#11387 Or speak to any of our officers in game!Nohugs0 Sep 15
Sep 15 DH looking for raiding guild 8-11pm EST I want to dps but I will also keep a raid ready tank offspec. I have raiding experience from wotlk, and fully understand the reading guides, practicing rotations, having adds ons, vents etc. I have already hit 110, and am working hard to spam dungeons. (And wow, dbm has gotten even better since Wotlk) Looking for a great group of people to slay bosses with!Diyepipen2 Sep 15
Sep 15 Veng Demon Hunter/lock for casual guild Hey, whats up, I just transferred to the server with the intention of raiding, unfortunately due to some personal issues I don't know if I can dedicate the time to HC progression. So instead I am looking for a casual, friends and family style guild, t chill and have fun with. Anyways, hit me up.Fhor1 Sep 15
Sep 15 <BlackHat Mafia> Raid Team LF DPS/1 Healer <BlackHat Mafia> is a 2-Night a week raiding guild looking to round out our raid team before raids open next week. The guild was started by a group of 7 friends who came back to WoW for Legion after raiding successfully in Wrath and Cata. We are a pretty easy going bunch of guys who are looking to make a real effort in progression and getting better as a team. We are planning on running a 10 - 12 man team and expand our roster throughout the course of a couple months. We currently have 9 members (2 tanks, 2 healers, 4 dps and 1 healer/dps flex). We are currently looking for a DPS, with a higher priority on a rogue, monk, demon hunter, druid or hunter but can make it work with anything. We are also looking for another healer, any class besides resto shaman. Current Raid days are: Tuesday/Thursday 8:30 PM EST - 12 EST. If interested reply here or add my battle tag: JohnnyCage#1493Jhincena1 Sep 15
Sep 15 [H] 821 Fury warrior morning/ day raiding Hello all i'm looking for a day time raiding guild pretty much anywhere between 8am-830pm est I'm looking for a progression guild. I work midnight therefore i'm not able to raid on the typical late night raids that most guilds run. Although i maybe a little behind on gear i have been quickly gearing up in order to catch up. I'm very mature, friendly, motivated, and dedicated. You'll have a raider that'll be on time and have the right mindset in order to progress heroics and mythics. I can tank or dps, if we are a good match i'll be willing to transfer servers for a promising guild. I'm looking for a friendly welcoming guild. I'm here to have a good time and get some dank loot. my battle net is senorsmoker#1216. Again I am willing to transfer! Maybe even a faction swap.Timmywichard0 Sep 15
Sep 15 [H] 837+ Boomkin LF Raiding Guild Looking for a guild that raids 2 weeknights a week starting at ~6pm est and not running later than ~1000 est. Semi-hardcore that is cool with me being an adult and missing a raid every once in a great while (I have a job with on call and once in a great while will miss a raid). I don't stand in fire and know how to raid. I'm willing to transfer. I have a sense of humor and would prefer an adult-oriented guild. Do not want to get in trouble for dropping an F-bomb once in a while. Enjoy it -ZutachZutach1 Sep 15
Sep 15 buying legion greens (45g) and blues (55g) Title explains it all, feel free to C.o.D. them to me. Thanks guys and have fun in legion.Lobey0 Sep 15
Sep 15 Late Night guild looking for ranged dps <Face Down Loot Up> is looking for more dedicated members for our raid team but willing to take in some casuals who just want a home. Our raid times will be Friday/Saturday mornings from 1a-4a server. Currently we could use more ranged dps (pref lock, mage, ele shaman) and maybe a resto druid for our raid team. for more info reply on here or pst me in game AAIIYAAA#1485 or our website www.fdlu.gamerlaunch.com good luck, happy legionAaiiyaa0 Sep 15
Sep 15 (H) Paly Tank/Shadow Priest LFG Raiding Guild Looking for a night weekend raiding guild. Not looking for hardcore. Paly has been my main focus since launch. Shadow Priest is almost 103. I work 2nd shift mon-thursday. Usually on in the morning for a few hours. Most time spent playing is weekend nights.Crities0 Sep 15
Sep 14 842 Healer Monk LF T/W/T Mythic Raiding guild Hi there. Looking to transfer away from Stormrage and its 2 hour queues (yeah its pretty ridiculous lol, I haven even been able to play much the last couple of days). Would like to make Area 52 my new home. I am looking for an organized Horde guild that wants to push Mythic progression three days a week. I am available until 12:00 each weekday. If you are such a guild and are looking for a good healer, let me know and can chat. Trial periods are perfectly fine as well, I am pretty confident in my abilities :) Thanks!Ikary4 Sep 14
Sep 14 Newish player LF Casual/PvP Guild? DeletedPoloe0 Sep 14
Sep 14 844 BrM Looking for Mythic Guild So to get rid down into it: Raiding Experience: - Led T4 PUGs in TBC, got into T5 - Cleared T7 25, T8 10, T9 25, and cleared up to Proff Putricide 10H and Lich King 25N. - Took a small break due to burn out in Cata, returned to raid lead through FL and DS 10N - Led a 25 man guild (Criticism / Shots Fired, Area 52) through 2/6 H-HoF and 5/6 H-MSV in t14, had to stop due to computer failure and school. Took a break till now, when School has begun to open up free time again.[/li]In addition to having already done high end PvE content in the past, I'm also the current writer for the Wowhead Brewmaster guide and am a veteran theorycrafter for the Brewmaster community at large. I know this spec like the back of my hand! Available Raid Times: - Any time after 8 pm EST on weekdays. If raiding on thursday, nothing past 12:30 am. - Any time after noon EST on weekends. If you're interested, hit me up on twitter (@BrewingScribe) or on battlenet (btag of Acnoctus#1113). Cheers!Kuangshen1 Sep 14
Sep 14 [A] <Memento Mori> Recruiting for Raid Team At <Memento Mori> we aim to be a competitive guild in PVE and PVP. We are currently looking for like-minded individuals to fill our core raid positions and make friends. We do not expect perfection, but a high level of class knowledge and mechanical execution is expected. This means proper itemization and consumables are being used to maximize your class's potential. Be respectful of other raider's time. No one likes having to wait around for other people in any scenario. With that in mind it’s paramount that we take raid times seriously. We prefer getting stuff done as opposed to shooting the !@#$ over VOIP, which I want to make clear now. This doesn’t mean there’s no fun allowed, we just aim for time efficiency as a priority. As for progression we understand making mistakes is part of the learning process on new encounters; however we will not tolerate people who continue to make the same errors. We need our raiders to be able to adapt to situations quickly and learn from mistakes made, rather than be held back by them. With that in mind, we stress that everyone works as a team and remain open to constructive criticism to become a more valuable player for the Guild. Expectations: - Come to raid prepared, IE: Flasks, Food and Potions. - If information is available, study the current and future progression fights - Treat people inside of the guild and outside with respect. - Be respectful of the time people dedicate to raids - Be able to adapt quickly to changes in strategies or mistakes made during encounters. - Bring a positive attitude and be able to take constructive criticism, as well as give your own if needed. - Ability to communicate is a must, having a working microphone is a requirement. - Lastly the motivation to constantly get better and push yourself, study logs try to improve your performance and raid contribution. Currently Recruiting: Tanks: All set Healers: Low Priority Melee DPS: High Priority Ranged DPS: Medium Priority Raid Times: TBD (To Be Determined and we’re flexible) Monday 7:30-11:00PM (EST) Wednesday 7:30-11:00PM (EST) Friday 7:30-11:00PM (EST) In Conclusion: We currently are farming Mythics easily and are preparing for Mythic+. We have enough for 10s, but would like to add more members to our roster. If these ideals posted above interest you please shoot me a message at Jolly#11891. Our age group is mid 20s and we’d like to consider ourselves fairly normal friendly folks. Cheers, TL; DR Looking for young adults who are reliable, savvy, and friendly to build a team to get %^-* done.Borahgis2 Sep 14
Sep 14 846 Prot Pally LF guild About me 23 years old and in the medical field. I have been playing since bc. I have been on a hardcore raid team for every expansion besides panda land. I was only able to do the first half of dranor due to issues with school, but I have now graduated and wish to find a late night guild for hardcore raiding. I am only willing to tank. Please do not ask me to ret. Times available I am willing to raid any days of the week, I prefer 3-4 day raiding but I wouldn't be opposed to 5. 8:30p.m-1am CST Obviously Friday and Saturday night I can raid later but other than that those hours are set in stone. I am not opposed to transfer my character to any server but I do not wish to play alliance at all. I am a due hard Horde player Feel free too add me at or reply here Senax#1743Senax3 Sep 14
Sep 14 <Cherubs of Death> LF Select DPS!! <Cherubs of Death> is a serious/casual raiding guild on Horde-Area 52 with the intent to raid on Fri/Sat 9-12 EST. We are opening up our recruitment for a few DPS to finish out the roster! We are specifically looking for an ELEMENTAL SHAMAN, HUNTER, and ROGUE. Cherubs is a guild founded by long-time friends/family members that have raided together seriously from TBC through MOP. This group decided to rebuild the guild for Legion, and so far, it has been a successful endeavor! We have lots of active members with varying degrees of experience and focus. We like having fun while clearing content. We also understand that people have responsibilities outside of WoW and at times get pulled away to work or do other activities. All we ask you give a 24 hour heads up before raid so that we can work on filling your raid spot. We also realize and fully understand that emergencies happen and a "guild notice" is the last thing on your mind so obviously if this happens we understand. Our other aim is to be the kind of guild home where you know the other members, feel comfortable asking for help, and get to enjoy the SOCIAL aspects of the game in a mature environment. So, we do only accept individuals 21 and older that consistently act (in guild and out) like an adult. Drama and childishness will not be tolerated. We are a diverse group, with lots of experience, and a sincere desire to enjoy the game and appreciate the people we've chosen to play it with. We love adding other like-minded folks to our ranks! We aren’t looking for the best of the best or elitist type personalities. We want people that will work hard on becoming good players while improving themselves and helping others. We will do everything we can to help you out especially if you feel that you have room to improve and want to work on that in a helpful environment. With players that have consistently played at Mythic level all the way to players that have never raided at all, we have a wide range of people looking to raid together in Legion. From normals to mythics to world quests, we try to do things together. Our roster is active and helpful, and it is our goal to have FUN together more than anything. We're accepting applications for all classes, with a focused need for an ELEMENTAL SHAMAN, HUNTER, AND ROGUE, as we are currently in the process of finalizing our raid roster. Additionally, we welcome casual players looking for this type of guild environment. Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have. The leaders and officers have all been leading together since TBC and we would like you to join us in the newest chapter of our story. The membership is growing and active, and we have fun doing things together! If Cherubs sounds like something you'd like to consider or if you'd like to talk to our upper management a bit more, feel free to add Tristrem#1953 or Doezer#1598 or contact us in game! We don't bite (hard), and we do like talking to anyone who feels like this would be a good fit for their guild home!Cindre0 Sep 14
Sep 14 Ex-HC Raider DH Tank LF Day Raid Guild Howdy all! I'm a long time player of World of Warcraft. Took a break shortly before Cataclysm was released due to my guild falling apart then some real life stuff happening. And I have finally come back. I have always played a tank and will continue to do so. Was a warrior from vanilla to WoTLK but now that I'm back I just can't help myself made a Demon Hunter and I'm loving it. Vengeance calls to my soul like butter on a biscuit. Like salt on your eggs. Anyways, I was the main tank for the top horde guild on my server back in the day securing every server first during WoTLK. I'm looking for a raiding guild that is serious. Some people take volleyball serious, some people take their art serious. I take my gaming serious. I research my class like I research my ganj strains. However, unfortunately my schedule is absolutely horrid for 90% of guilds out there. I work mid-day/nights. So I'm only available to raid in the morning. I have to be done by 2 server time. Life of the chef man. Feels bad. Send me a tell on Bahntier and let me prove to you that gangster tanks still exist.Bahntier1 Sep 14
Sep 14 <NugCity>[H] LF Tank and Healer We are currently looking to fill out our Raid Team for the 20th! We are a small, relaxed guild of veterans and friends looking to clear content. We are currently full clearing mythic dungeons and would love to have new players join us. Above all, we are looking for fun and interesting, mature individuals who are looking to have a fun and enjoyable time clearing new content. Guild is primarily active in the evenings. Normally we will raid Tues and/or Wed 7-11PM EST. Msg Zerker#1375 or DaGrayman#1460Holyzerker0 Sep 14
Sep 14 <Pro Tempore> LFM for Mythics in Legion! Howdy! My name's Foretay, and I'm the GM here at <Pro Tempore>. We're a group consisting of former top raiders that are coming back in a big way to the Legion scene. Our core has raided at the very top end of raiding: from clearing heroic ICC pre-nerf, to clearing every heroic/mythic boss while relevant in Cata, to US 20th kill of Heroic Grand Empress, our core and leadership has been on the cutting edge of the raiding scene. This expansion we had been in a casual guild for BRF that still cleared Mythic Thogar after a late start in the tier, with a break for us for HFC. With Legion promising to breathe new life into raiding and the game overall, we're in need of people to join with us and expand to a proper Mythic roster once again. RAID TIMES We'll be raiding Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10 EST. We leave Mondays open for Mythic+ or a cleanup night for raiding if necessary, but it will never be mandatory. WHAT DO WE NEED? DPS! Ranged DPS! In particular we have very open spots for, Mage Hunter Warlock Shadow Priest Balance Druid Also, we need to fill flex healer spots. Someone who can mainspec DPS but is comfortable stepping into the healing role when necessary. We also need a dedicated mainspec DPS with a tank flex. WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US? A dedicated and focused environment that holds progress and fun as its two core tenants. Leadership that has a clear vision for the direction of the guild, but works with input and ideas from the entirety of the group to achieve those goals Clear feedback on your performance and a firm knowledge of where you stand within the guild An active community outside of just raiding: Mythic+, PVP, even other games like Overwatch and more. If this all sounds like a great fit for you, I'd love to talk to you! You can contact us at: Forte (Forte#1648) - GM Ellessia (Sindustry#1215) - Recruitment Officer We look forward to you joining us for the push into Mythic for Legion and beyond!Foretay8 Sep 14
Sep 13 Server Crash Anyone kicked and in a rediculous Que?Malova9 Sep 13
Sep 13 <BlackHat Mafia> 2 Day Raiding Guild <BlackHat Mafia> is a newer guild and our main focus is raiding/progression and having fun with a good group of people. We are a group of 7 friends that used to raid back in Wrath and Cata who bought Legion just to try it out and it reminded us why we loved WoW way back when. We are a pretty easy going group who has fun playing and progressing together. We don't expect everyone to be super serious all the time and we aren't the type to "rage" or get mad at mistakes --playing the game should be fun and rewarding. We want to find players who enjoy playing the game and want to get better and grow both individually and as a team. We don't expect everyone to be perfect but we do want to make a concerted effort for progression. We plan on raiding 2 nights a week, tentatively scheduling raids Tuesday and Wednesday 8PM - 12 AM EST. We are looking to add to our ranks and get a raid team going as soon as we can. We are currently looking to run new guild members through mythics and get geared so we can start hitting mythic+ and Emerald Nightmare. At the moment our roster consists of 2 tanks, 3 dps and 2 healers. We are looking to recruit more ranged dps and a few more healers to round out our group. If interested please reply here and I will contact you or feel free to add me on Battlenet: JohnnyCage#1493Jhincena0 Sep 13
Sep 13 <Currently Online> RBG Teams! <Currently Online> is one of the game’s largest and fastest growing gaming communities in WoW! With PVE and PVP teams on Alliance and Horde, stretching over 8 guilds, we are the premier destination for anyone looking for active Legion gaming. Here’s a listing of current PVP teams that will be running in Legion. Browse our website and forums to see what else we have to offer. If interested in forming your own group in CO, please skip to last paragraph for contact information! Team 2200 in Discord [HORDE-Area 52] *Fondly named in remembrance of all the pug PVPers we had to try and get into Discord (that is correct we use Discord for our RBGs…not Curse…let the shock settle in) Times: Mondays 9-11pm CST (10-Midnight EST) Recruitment: Fire Mage, Boomkin, Rogue, Hunter, Warlock, Healer (MW or Druid) Team Boomkin One [ALLIANCE-Sargeras] *Semi-fondly named after our Boomy who would chase away all the other boomies…they’d be there one week and gone the next. Times: Tuesdays 9-11pm CST (10-Midnight EST) Recruitment: Boomy/ Rogue/ DH Requirements: - Achievements for arenas or RBGs- nothing insano, but more than just a million HKs with 0 arena or RBG experience - Class knowledge - Weekly commitment (casual/slow/steady rating push- sometimes we get awesome puggers and other times we don’t…please be willing to come every week) - Must be in a CO guild/ willing to transfer and join - Times subject to change slightly (we might start an hour earlier and go three hours). Be aware of that and able to make the times if we start at 8pm CST (9pm EST) *Cant make these times? Too late for you? Not enough RBG time? <Currently Online> encourages new groups to form! Sargeras is a very high pop PVP server with lots of people interested in RBGs. In a gaming community of over 6,000 members, one group of 10 is never enough! Add me to talk about forming your own group and what that would entail! Btag: Bree#1278 (for new groups only) Discord: Bree#7256 (for recruitment on current teams) http://connect.coguild.com/t/currently-online-rbg-teams/353Lilhussy9 Sep 13
Sep 13 <AVALANCHE> [H] <AVALANCHE> 13/13H 4/13M is looking for more players to bolster its ranks! We raid 11:00pm-2:00am Server(EST - A-52) on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Very relaxed and laid back raid group! Roster ready to go for legion with plenty of room for more, especially DPS! Located on A-52 US. Add jarabeas#1590Dariisten0 Sep 13
Sep 13 <The Fire Heals You> recruiting for Legion! Hello all, <The Fire Heals You> is a casual guild recruiting all for legion raiding. we are a relaxed guild looking to build a tight knit community of raiders to progress through Legion content. We want to progress through content at a good pace but keep a mindset that having fun is way more important than blazing through content. The guild is founded by two brothers who have been playing since BC and raiding since Wrath. We transferred over from a dying server and are ready to start fresh on Area 52! We currently are looking for a second tank (non-pally), heals (non-pally), and DPS. Our raid times will be Tuesday and Friday 8-11pm server. we would like to keep the guild smaller and more tight knit, building more of a family than a collection of people just showing up for raids. Guild repairs and Flasks will be provided for raiders. We do not ask much of our raiders but we do ask you look up the fights and know what you need to do. We have officer positions available, so please inquire if you would like to take on a leadership role. Contact me in game at Marc#1196 Thanks, JusticeJûstice7 Sep 13
Sep 13 Tues / Thurs Raid Need ALL <Revoke Sanity> is raiding again in Legion! Current Progression: 13/13H HFC & 8/10 for Legion Mythic Dungeons Looking for All Roles! We have a minimum of 16 raiders currently. We are looking for people to fill out our existing team and progress with us. Times: Tuesday & Thursday 9pm - 12am server time. Answer a few questions for us! Do you have any prior raiding experience? Are you willing to use TS3? What toon are you planning on raiding with? (Please link their armory!) Are you able to take criticism and learn from your mistakes and the mistakes of others?Our expectations of you: Be on time for raid, we will not wait for you. Attendance. Real life happens. But we will not save a spot for people who do not take their position seriously. Have internet stability. Respect others. Be mature.Add me: Grarami#1396 Please apply here!Grarami2 Sep 13
Sep 13 MM/BM Hunter Looking for Raiding Guild Add Me Sulnishka#1741 Looking for a friendly raiding guild, I am leveling this toon up starting today to 110 I will be switching to horde side as wellYorickgraves2 Sep 13
Sep 13 Enh/Res Shaman LF Heroic Raid Guild 4p to 6p Experienced Enhancement/Restoration Shaman looking for a casual Heroic raiding guild that has an earlier raid time (4 to 6 pm start time server). I am American living in the UK so I am ~ 5 hours ahead. Please feel free to message me in game or send me an in game mail. Also interested in playing DH, DK or Druid if preferable. Would just need time to make then others raid ready.Hexecutioner0 Sep 13
Sep 13 835 rogue and 834 holy/disc priest LF guild My friend and I are looking for a raiding guild for legion. We have each been playing on/off since vanilla, and have heroic/mythic experience in nearly every expansion. We are looking to join a guild focused on mythic raiding, and mythic+ dungeons, without a HUGE time commitment. We are currently focusing on clearing mythic dungeons, and boosting suramar rep to ensure we have the best possible gear for the raid release. Any raid times that fall within Wed/Thurs/Friday from 9:00PM-1:00AM server time would work for us. Anybody who is interested or has any questions for us, please add my battletag: Gorillagrip#1193.Gorillagripp4 Sep 13
Sep 13 Soft Kitty Warm Kitty Recruiting! We are a Semi-Casual guild that raids Fri/Sat 8pm-11pm server time every week, and will be starting up raids 2-3 weeks after legion launches (gear and RNGesus permitting). As "semi-casual" we are pretty laid back about real life necessities and needing to do things on the weekends if your real life calls for it. However, we do require the following: 1. You are prepared (Illidan pun not intended) with flasks, enchants, food, and are knowledgeable about encounters. 2. You have the drive to improve. We tolerate mistakes, but if you are unwilling to assess your flaws as a raider or help the group with utility/cooldowns, we will kindly meow at you to step out (and then hiss/claw if really necessary). 3. You have a good time. This is a game, after all. Don't take it so seriously! Please message me in-game if you'd like. My BattleTag is redux32#1356. Other officers you can message in-game by character name most used are: Carebearz (guild leader) Mailharbor (co-GM) Neoplasia (officer) Kahlen (officer) Coolz (officer) Please also note that we will be taking a look at your raiding history and current gearing levels, just to give us a baseline for where you were at in WoD. Thank you guys! And hope to hear from you about joining in game! -AjiraAjira8 Sep 13
Sep 13 [H] Fury Warrior LF Raiding Guild Hi all, I haven’t raided since WOLK and I’m looking to jump back in for Legion. I’m looking to raid twice a week preferably not weekends between 6 and 10 pm est. I'm looking for a semi-casual or semi-serious raiding guild that focuses on normal and heroic raids but is up to attempting mythic. I’m a shy and friendly guy just looking for some fun people to raid with. If you’re interested reply here or add me Sinister29#1541 thanks!Morge2 Sep 13
Sep 13 Long time heroic/mythic raider lf guild Hey guys. I have been playing the game as a raider since march 2005. I have experienced hardcore progression as well as casual progression. This january I hit 9/13 mythic in hfc as my most current progression. Currently I have leveled a 110 DH and Rogue. I really enjoy playing the rogue but I am open to leveling a enhancement shaman, warrior or palidan. Pretty much I am a melee guy. If you have any questions my battle tag is seraphim#1213 I cant wait to hear from you.Brutalwounds4 Sep 13
Sep 13 (H) 2 DPS looking for raiding guild Hello everyone, I am looking to find a raiding guild for Legion with a friend of mine. I will be playing either a fire mage, or a destro Warlock. I was 12/12H HFC. He is a Fury Warrior but didnt raid during WOD. We have raided before and looking for a weekend night raiding guild that may clear up the raid on monday night. Our goal is to find a fun and helpful guild that plans on raiding normal and pushing into Heroic (not really looking to do Mythic). Let me know if you think your guild would work. We are currently leveling and would love to run heroics/mythic dungeons at 110 with people in the guild to get to know everyone.Kètchup7 Sep 13
Sep 13 Fury/Arms War LF Mythic raid morn/days Experienced mythic raider looking for morning or day raids any days. Have mythic experience in all content since Cata. Post your battletag or add quantum#1397 to talk further.Rumorin1 Sep 13