Area 52

Jan 28, 2015 2/7 M Recruiting DPS! <HoH> Is currently seeking a couple more dps to fill out our roster. Our raid times are Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday 8-11 EST. Current needs are hunter, mage, and shaman dps, though other classes/specs would be considered. If interested, hit me up in game or on btag, Kakkarot#1307!Superepicdan1 Jan 28, 2015
Jan 28, 2015 Come merge /w me Hiya Area 52! There are a ton of guilds on this server that aren't that great. I know we don't create a guild for it to end up in a sad state but unfortunately it does happen for a variety of reasons. For this reason, I am looking for other guild masters who would like to merge their guild with my guild (Midnight Bloodbath) so we can work together on growing something better than we could make by ourselves. I am not looking to move other guilds over simply to have more members in my guild. If you aren't interested in building something amazing over here then, likely, this isn't for you. I want the people who are pumped to work together in leadership positions with me to accomplish shared goals. Speaking of goals, our guilds focus is on current raiding and keeping ACTIVE members for socializing while doing old and new content for achieves/mounts/titles. Our raiding goals for the near future are to have 1 full semi hardcore group and 1 casual group. If you share these goals we just may be a good fit for you and your clan. Quick mentions about our guild *We require all members to be active. This means we remove anyone who hasn't logged on in 2 weeks.* * If we put an event on the calendar, whether it's raiding or any other funzy, we do it come hell or high water* *We have a very clear ranking/rewards system for movin' up in the guild* If this is of interest to you please add me ( Fuiquit#1260 ) and I can share more info about my guild and give you more details!Smidgie0 Jan 28, 2015
Jan 28, 2015 [H] <Reservoïr Dogs> 6/7 H LF heals/Bal Druid Reservoïr Dogs is currently looking for some ranged dps and healers to help us finish up Heroic Highmaul and so we can start building our mythic team. We are 7/7 N and 6/7 H. We raid Tuesday/Thursday 9pm-1am EST. Current needs: 1 Mistweaver Monk 1 Resto Shaman 1 Resto Druid 1 Balance Druid Other Exceptional Rdps/heals are encouraged to contact us. Loot: Since we don’t do DKP we require near perfect attendance. The loot is MS>OS with Master loot enabled. No guild application required, just add us on BattleNet or send a tell in game. Sacrificial (GM) (Sacrificial #1767) Liltaylortwo (Unknown #1909) Bëëtlejuice (Necroclysm #1613)Liltaylortwo6 Jan 28, 2015
Jan 27, 2015 Wtb Silver CM Looking to buy the last 3 Silver Cm's I need for the mount... post here with info ^.^Moarhunter2 Jan 27, 2015
Jan 27, 2015 674 SV/MM Hunter LF mythic raiding guild. Things aren't going so hot in my current guild so I'm hitting the recruitment forums for a new home. 674 SV/MM hunter with 3/7 Mythic experience. I take raiding very seriously and would like to find a guild that is the same. I've been playing since the beginning of Wrath with a ton of different top realm raiding guilds. Raided with a top 25 US guild for the first tier of MoP. My irl schedule doesn't allow me to play that hardcore anymore, so a semi-hardcore guild is what I'm looking for. Ideally I'd like to find a late-night guild on a US horde server that raids 3 days a week. Willing to server transfer. Hit me up on bnet diringrae#1855Superliminal2 Jan 27, 2015
Jan 27, 2015 Blackrock Foundry Group Hello members of Area 52. Holycyanide back again. So Feb. 3rd Blackrock foundry comes out, as all of us know. I'm looking for some top of the line players to go in there head strong, and clear this !@#$ out first day. We'll be doing Normal and Heroic full clears. Monday afternoon. Going to do this post, as you've seen some guilds do in the past. Please sign up, Via reply to this. Requirements; Able to Raid Tuesday/Wed 3 PM Server (EST) - 7 PM Server (EST). Giving this 2 days to clear out both. AoTC Highmaul 672+ ilvl Extensive knowledge of class Good Listening skills. This will be the list of the group below, by names and ilvl. Again, if you are interested in doing this, please Answer the following, Via Reply; ilvl, Armory link, and what spec you wish to run as. Tanks; 1. 2. Healers; 1. Holycyanide 672 Disc Priest 2. 3. 4. 5. Melee; 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. Ranged; 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. If your name is not listed on this post, within 48 hours of replying, expect yourself to be on Standby. Please keep in mind, even if you come to this, you will be able to raid with your raid group, you will just be loot locked. Loot will just be MS>OS. If the run goes well, i will also be openly recruiting to the guild that i am in, and do raid lead for. If you do sign up, you will be added to friends in game and contacted + You will receive a Calendar invite. Please understand by Signing up, you will be expected to show up. PS: Guildies signing up for this, are not exempt from requirements. You must link as well.Holycyanide4 Jan 27, 2015
Jan 27, 2015 WEEKEND MORNING team LFM! 6/7 HM 1/7 Mythic. Raid Times: Saturday/Sunday 9AM to 1:00 PM EST (server time) Sometimes we'll run a bit later on Saturdays Current Team needs: Main team: (6/7 Heroic +1 Mythic) - 1 650+ Healer, prefer Paladin or Priest but will consider any - 1 very strong DPS, 650+ We also have a "bench team" for anyone potentially interested in joining the ranks but not yet there in ilvl/exp. The team will raid together in heroic mode and back up the main mythic team, or perhaps eventually grow into their own mythic team. If you are interested, message Vindicator#1515 Greetings! We are Siege the Day, a WEEKEND MORNING raiding guild on the Area 52 Server. We are a group of adult WoW players who wanted to progress through SoO (and now WoD!), but have lives/jobs that mostly allow us to play weekends. We also have a few really experienced raiders who wanted a weekend raid for their alts. Since we raid only 2 days/8-9 hours a week, we run a raid that has fun but gets things done efficiently. That means showing up 15 minutes before raid starts, and usually only taking ~15 minutes of break time during the raid. This allows us to have the best of both worlds, progression and free time to spend with our family/friends! If you are looking for a guild that is fun and still manages to progress without disrupting your life, Siege the Day may be the place for you! Again, if you are interested, message Vindicator#1515Vindicátor1 Jan 27, 2015
Jan 27, 2015 <Vague> 2 nights/week LFM <Vague> on Area 52 is recruting dps and 1 healer to get back into Mythics. We recently transferred off of Sen'jin and are looking to make Area 52 our home. The guild is a tight-knit group of people that have been raiding with each other for quite some time now and want to continue building a great core around what we currently have. We raid on Tuesday & Thursday 10:30pm - 2am EST. Currently Recruiting We have immediate openings for the following: Hunter Mage Warlock Balance Druid Enhancement Shaman Elemental Shaman If you have any questions, or would like to apply contact any of us in game: Bolo (Bolo#1797) Finn (Finn#1131) Sie (Demo#1470) Synerchi (Distortion#1842) Or apply at our website: http://vague-guild.enjin.com/Bolo0 Jan 27, 2015
Jan 27, 2015 665 Rdruid LF Rguild. Hello Area 52, I'm not having much luck on the general recruitment forums so I thought I would try a select few realms that may have an opening for an experienced healer. Please have a read. After focusing primarily on PvP the last 2 expansions I decided to get back to my roots and start raiding again. I'm looking for an organized, dedicated, focus/goal oriented guild that isn't elitist minded. I'm a somewhat older gamer so I'm also looking for a mature guild that has a member base that takes raiding serious, but also has a good time doing it without raging. In return you'll receive a loyal member that will be dedicated to the success of your guild. As of right now, I'm currently in a casual weekend raiding guild that has some good players, but I would like to find a guild a little more dedicated to clearing content when it's relevant. Below is a brief explanation of my experience & accomplishments. PvE: when content was relevant - 10 year player - Completed all vanilla up to 4-horsemen - Completed all TBC up to M'uru (pre-nerf) - Completed most of Wrath (started to get into PvP during the end of the expansion) - Cata & MoP focused more on PvP (didn't care for either expansion) PvP: during Cata & MoP - 2 Time High Warlord (Frost DK, Disc Priest) - 1 Time Warlord (Resto Shammy) - Don't care for sandbox PvP, therefor never liked arenas, nor took them seriously Current: - 7/7 normal (current guild/pugs) 6/7 guild - 6/7 heroic (current guild/pugs) 2/7 guild. Had a few <15% wipes on heroic imp with pugs - 0/7 mythic (have not had the opportunity to run any mythic raids) - Proving grounds: one of the top healing scores Availability: all times est Weekend - Friday (8pm - 12am) - Sat (12 noon - 12am) - Sun 12 noon - 11pm) Weekday - Mon (8pm - 11pm) - Tues (n/a) - Wed (8pm - 11pm) - Thur (8pm - 11pm) In closing... Although I can play a dps well, I prefer and excel at playing a healing class. Please keep in mind I will be applying to your guild primarily as a resto druid. Thanks for reading and best of luck to all guilds on Area 52.Cleric14 Jan 27, 2015
Jan 27, 2015 Resto Druid LFG ilvl 658 7/7 H I'm looking for a focus/goal guild that isn't elitist minded. I'm am a older gamer so I'm also looking for a mature guild without yelling. Once I found you will have a loyal member that will be dedicated to the success of your guild. I have been playing 3 months before BC came out and raiding since BC. I also can make any day, and would rather not raid super late or early. Please keep in mind that I can play DPS, but I prefer playing a healing class. When applying to the guild I will be primarily as a resto druid.Eklipsa22 Jan 27, 2015
Jan 27, 2015 655 Arms/Fury War LF Raiding Guild I am currently looking for a raiding guild, I have extensive prior experience (since vanilla), just lacking on gear currently (as my main is 674 ilvl and looking to swap raiding chars). I am looking for a home to progress through and past BRF with, raid days don't really matter, however, I cannot raid prior to 7PM EST, thanks! Please leave a battletag if interested!!Narivia0 Jan 27, 2015
Jan 27, 2015 <Horde Core> 7/7H, 1/7M lf1m Rdps for Mythic Thanks for reading - We are an adult social/casual guild that also fields a progression raid team. Our core group has 19 guildies and we are looking to permanently fill that last spot so we can get out of the PuG wheel of fortune. We are 7/7N, 7/7H, and 1/7M and raid Tu and Wed evenings from 1930 to 2300 (which is a hard cut-off, we won't pull after 11) using Mumble. We are looking for a Hunter, Lock, Ele Shaman, or possibly a SPriest to fill that last spot. We will move to Furnace as soon as it is available and progress as quickly as feasible to Mythic - but we will not be hard core about it. Right now we use Tues evening to farm H HM and Wednesdays for Mythic progression. We use a very informal loot council (what would help the raid group the most) and share the spoils. We don't tolerate loot drama. At least as important as your raiding skill is that it is a fit (both ways) with our raid group. If we are going to spend 7 hours a week together it should be fun. Speaking of raiding skill,,,, Besides the class fit we are looking for someone that is reliable, can learn from mistakes, execute mechanics, and communicate/contribute to raid success without forgetting we are here to have a good time. Looking for comparable experience and gear. Outside of the raid group we are a medium/large and active guild that does a bit of everything in game. It is not a requirement to raid to be in Horde Core. We only have one non-negotiable guild rule - "Don't be a butthead". If you have questions or are interested please contact me (or any member) in game, respond to this post, drop me an in game mail, or hit me up on BNET at Ops#1155. Thanks for reading. Opso GM, Horde Core http://hordecorearea52.enjin.com/ http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Horde+CoreOpso1 Jan 27, 2015
Jan 27, 2015 closed closedRalivia0 Jan 27, 2015
Jan 27, 2015 looking for raiding guild 669 Shadow priest looking for a progression raiding guild on area 52. Current experience 6/7 heroic, 1/7 mythic. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Priestitude/simplePriestitude3 Jan 27, 2015
Jan 27, 2015 676 rdruid LF late-evening Mythic guild (((Found a guild, thanks for looking!))) Greets and thanks for reading. I'm currently shopping for a new guild, seeing what options may be out there. My current guild that went 7/7N&H and 1/7M before the holidays, sadly then proceeded to fall apart during/after the break we took for said holidays. And despite efforts of those in charge since, we have yet to recover. I was still hopeful, but today (1/22) one of the leads threw in the towel and in so doing pretty much made the guild's indefinite hiatus official. With the next raid on the horizon I would like to be in a group that's ready to tackle the new content as well as polishing off Highmaul. My problem in finding groups however is that I need later raid times, as I work til 7p Alaska time/8p WoW time(PST), but also need to not be up ridiculously late in order to function the next day. My current groups run time of 9-12p WoW time 3 days a week is ideal for me, though I'm readily flexible on what days (and somewhat on the times) raid occurs provided that the times are within my work/sleep schedule. For some experience background, between this and my other account I've been playing since Vanilla, both in PvP and raids from the beginning. Was heavy into PvP from Vanilla through BC, then switched to mostly PvE focus in Wrath and then entirely so by ICC going live. Have been a heroic raider across several classes since TotC, went 11/12H in ICC, then 6/7H in FL and 7/8H in DS before taking a break for 2/3 of MoP. Came back and just ran normals, including AotC kills of Lei Shen in August of 2013 and then AotC Garrosh shortly after in November. Currently am still only 7/7 H and 1/7M in HM, with my guild having gotten Twins to ~20% before the break and fallout. Here's a link to the Mythic Kargath kill I just pug-healed tonight (and placed 303 out of 9558 parses, above 96% of rduid ranks): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/dxW97tjnv1JLXHCF#view=rankings Anyway, feel free to drop me a line if my post piques your interest and you're a late night/west coast-ish time group. Leave a post here, shoot me an in-game mail, or poke me directly at Vorgrimm#1844. Fiesty folks with a sense of humor that realize this is still just a video game, while also knowing how to get stuff done and who do so to the front! Thanks! :)Hindquarter3 Jan 27, 2015
Jan 27, 2015 652 Mistweaver 6/7 Heroic lf Raiding Guild Started playing this class about 2 months ago switched over from DK tanking who was always in hardcore progression guilds. I am improving every week and with time i feel i will be one of the better Mistweavers monks out there.. I am looking for weekday semi or hardcore guild to join if interested message me on here or in game at Lardenis0831#1211Parthannax13 Jan 27, 2015
Jan 27, 2015 <Diligence> recruiting Tank/ Healer/ DPS <Diligence> on Area 52 is currently looking to fill spots for Mythic Raiding. <Diligence> is a group of raiders that have returned for WoD. The GM and RL are both former military, as well as raiders with experience from TBC, WTLK, Cata, and MoP. Last tier we went 4/16 Mythic T14, 11/13 Mythic T15, 8/14 Mythic Pre Nerfs. What we expect from you: We expect you to be a competent raider. You may be called out for making mistakes in raid and we expect you to learn from your mistakes and improve as an overall player rather than to get angry or frustrated. We are willing to work with gear, but what we want is a fast moving progression that will allow to be satisfied with the content and down it quickly. You will also need a working mic, solid internet, and little to no excuses :) We are raiding these times Sunday 8-11 CST / 9-12 ST Monday 8-11 CST 9-12 ST Tuesday 8-11 CST / 9-12 ST We are adults with school or family, and understand that we can't be raiding 16 hours a week, and honestly don't feel that we need to in order to clear this content. This game has gotten easier over the years, and with a solid group of raiders we can accomplish that. What you can expect from us Competence Fun atmosphere Jokes when people mess up Bosses getting downed Raids starting on time Holding everyone to the same standard, because we all want to have fun and kill dragons If you feel like you want a relaxed, progressive atmosphere that wants to have fun and kill bosses, then hit me up in game. You can reach me also at my battletag TankPete#1225 or Faithmelt , whose battle tag is Faithmelt#1960Recond26 Jan 27, 2015
Jan 27, 2015 [A] Late Night/Weekend LF DPS for Mythic <Darkness Within> of Aerie Peak, is recruiting experienced and committed players for our 20-man Mythic progression in both our Weekend and Late-Night raiding groups. Our focus is building a quality team to experience the range of content available. While we treasure our raiders, we also take pride in our community and we desire a welcoming and fun environment for both old and new members. <Darkness Within> is an 18+ guild with a mature environment full of gracious and dedicated members who enjoy having fun, but are serious when it comes to raid progression. Even though we are located on a PvE server many of our members are passionate about PvPing as well. If you think <Darkness Within> is the perfect place for you then you may leave an application at our guild website: http://d-w.guildlaunch.com/. Please make sure to fill out your application seriously and thoroughly if you wish for it to be considered. Current Progression We are currently 1/7 Mythic and recruiting for Tier 17 content. Our wowprogress page (shows current progress) – http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/aerie-peak/Darkness+Within Raid Times (Pacific Time) Late Night 1/7 Mythic: Monday- 9:30PM – 1 AM Tuesday- 9:30PM – 1 AM Wednesday- 9:30PM – 1 AM Thursday- 9:30PM – 1 AM Weekend 1/7 Mythic: Saturday- 5PM – 8PM Sunday- 5PM – 8PM Monday- 5PM – 8PM Our Loot System We use a loot council system composed of elected members during our Mythic raids. While in Heroic and Normal raids we use a modified Need before Greed/ Master Looter method. Contact us You may also contact the following through Battle.net: Thornstar- Recruitment Officer (Deillise#1246) Durly- Recruitment Coordinator (Durlock#2850) Greamatter- Late Night Raid Leader (Greymatter#1883) Alexiya- Officer (Lizzy#1553) Setlo- GM (Setlo#1250)Thõrnstàr0 Jan 27, 2015
Jan 27, 2015 <Ardent> 7/7H & 2/7M LF More! <Ardent> is a small guild looking to recruit some players to move through WoD with! We enjoy having fun while we raid and always keep a light atmosphere while having progression at the top of our list. In short, we like to progress and have fun doing it! We are currently 7/7H & 2/7M in Highmaul and progressing nicely through the raid. Currently we are willing to look at all applicants that want to apply and are 660+ and 6/7H. But we are mostly in need of non cloth and non leather wearing classes, with a warrior dps with tank off spec and an ele shaman as our top priorities. We plan to always be expanding until we have enough people. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7-10pm server time We are looking for knowledgeable players that have a grasp of their role and use their class to the fullest. If interested please contact myself Aerø(alt 0248 for the o), Rinøa(same alt code), Shów and Thizzman for more details or visit our website at http://ardent-guild.enjin.com/homeAerø24 Jan 27, 2015
Jan 27, 2015 <Swamp People> 7/7H 2/7M Recruiting! Swamp People About Us: We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild comprised of experienced players from earlier expansions. Currently 7/7 on heroic and 1/7 on mythic. We are currently looking for exceptional DPS and healers to fill our team, specifically balance druids, mages, monks (MM & MW), and Enh shamans. Our raid times are Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 9:00PM - 1:00AM realm time (6 - 10 pst). We proudly maintain a fair loot council system as our form of loot distribution. When distributing loot, we take attendance, performance, and ilvl increase into consideration. Raiding with us: All new recruits will begin a 2 week trial period. Perform well and attend every scheduled raid during the trial period to guarantee yourself a spot on the Mythic team. As your time spent raiding with the guild increases, so will your chances of receiving gear. As we further expand our roster, raid positions will become more competitive. At this point specific players that excel over others will be hand picked for future raid tier progression. We will never reserve for our friends or people that are obviously not holding their own during raid progression. Expectations: We are not a hardcore guild, but certainly not casual either. We have very high expectations for our raiders, and the following will be standard expectations: We expect each player to observe world of logs and various theory crafting forums in order to perform at the best of their ability. Research and test addons that could potentially help you play your class better. Come to raid fully geared (ilvl 655+), gemmed, and enchanted. Ready to raid on time. Positive attitude toward progression. An unbiased attitude towards loot distribution. Raid finder/Normal raiding is on your own time and should be done to gear for heroic raiding. Addons: We require our players to use DBM or an equivalent raid warning addon, as well as any other important addons for your specific class/spec. TellMeWhen, Healbot/Vuhdu, etc. Communication: We use Ventrillo to communicate during our raids and is an absolute requirement to not only listen, but to be capable of responding as well Contact: If you would like to join Swamp People, feel free to contact diringrae#1855 or bainlogan#1536 in game for a vent interview. We are always available.Superliminal5 Jan 27, 2015
Jan 27, 2015 3 maybe 4 friends looking for a new guild Hello all we are looking for a good raiding guild to join that is progressing in heroic content. We currently reside on Korgath but are looking to move realms for the right reasons. I main two healing classes at the moment A holy pally Ariadane (654) , and my mistweaver monk,Butterfly.We all have a wide range of raiding experience across many toons including heroic modes in past raiding content. My Monk http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/Korgath/butterfly/advanced My pally http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/us/Korgath/ariadane/ Friend one Deathknight http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/Korgath/wormroot/advanced Friend two Warrior http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/Korgath/unkyer/advanced Friend three Mage http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/Korgath/Rel%C3%B8aded/advancedButterfly8 Jan 27, 2015
Jan 27, 2015 664Lock Destro/Demo LF Guild 6/7n 6/7h I am looking for a 2 night a week,(any night aside from M SAT SUN) progression guild. I research my class and know my specs. My personal goal as a lock is topping the charts. I have played since BC and raided since wrath. From a guild I want a progression mindset with players who come prepared. I expect at least my progression and a mature attitude.I am honestly not interested in a server first mythic progression guild. I have a hardcore mindset to the allotted raid times and preparedness but I can't commit that kind of time.Everletxlock7 Jan 27, 2015
Jan 27, 2015 New player having issues Hello everyone, I have been playing MMOs for over 15 years now. I was playing Ragnarok as an Assassin Cross for 8 years but my server died so I came to WoW with my boyfriend. My boyfriend is an old Guildwars and Diablo player and spent many years playing the two. So far I have been having a lot of fun playing WoW with my boyfriend but we do not have fun when we do dungeons or groups with people on WoW. We have been having issues with the community for a while now and it is kind of ruining the game for us. We created a guild together to be able to play together but sadly we can not handle all the dungeons with just the two of us. I tried playing in someone guild before but I found the guild to be very immature and short tempered to their guild mates(even though it was an 18+ guild). I quit the guild after a couple days, I figured it was better to cut ties with negative people rather than dealing with it just so that I may have the chance of meeting someone nice. Whenever I log on to my garrison all I see is people calling each other vulgar names for no reason in the chat, and it just seems really immature to me. I am in my twenties and I put the filter on for swearing just because I see swearing so much it is annoying and swearing does not usually bother me. Whenever my boyfriend and I que for dungeons people do not focus on the dungeon they focus on swearing at each other and blaming their problems onto others, it would be fine if it was happening every so often but has happen every dungeon on every character I have played. So to sum this post up I am basically in desperate need of finding three cool active mature players to have fun with. I am very laid back and would prefer not a rushed environment, I would much rather hangout with people who are fun to hangout with who do not do that much damage or is still learning over someone who is a top player with a vulgar mouth. So if you want to make a new friend and join my dungeon crawling and fun feel free to reply and I will be more than happy to message you in game. I look forward to seeing you all ingame, Thank you for reading and happy holidays everyone!Åkatsuki1 Jan 27, 2015
Jan 27, 2015 [H] 7/7H 665 MW Monk Hello, due to schedule changes in my current guild, I am now looking for an Area 52 heroic-raiding guild. Preferable raid times: Weekdays from 8-11pm, but can adjust I hope to find a good raid team before Blackrock drops in February. Battletag is Grue#1372 for any recruitersWatimbo3 Jan 27, 2015
Jan 26, 2015 }Sha Happens{ 1/7M 7/7H Recruiting! }Sha Happens{ 1/7M 7/7H Recruiting! US area 52 - Horde Looking for DPS for the Mythic team. Positions for one or more of the following. Melee: Any leather, Enhance or Warrior Ranged: Any casters (so no hunters, sorry!) 8-11pm EST Tue/Thur/Mon days. non-raiders/levelers/casuals also welcome. Contact Crush#1779Smushums4 Jan 26, 2015
Jan 26, 2015 Best pvp guild? New to this server. whats considered the best pvp guild here?Axmed1 Jan 26, 2015
Jan 26, 2015 [H] Area 52 late night raid group Hi there we are <Raid Boss Room Service> We are a guild that has been raiding together for about 3 expansions already. We are looking to pick up some more players to hopefully expand into mythic currently our Kills are Highmaul: Heroic: 6/7 Mythic: 0/7 our Raid times are: Monday: 4:30 A.M (EST) - 7:30 A.M (EST) Tuesday: OFF Wednesday: 4:30 A.M (EST) - 7:30 A.M (EST) Thursday: 4:30 A.M (EST) - 7:30 A.M (EST) Friday: OFF Saturday: OFF Sunday: OFF We are currently looking to recruit: R-DPS: Warlock Shaman M-DPS: Rogue Monk Healers: Priest Everyone is more than welcome to apply. (Those listed is what we have none of). Tryouts: you will be invite to join our farm content which we will basically decide if you will be worth our while based on your performance and attitude. We have no problem cutting people who have bad attitude. (During this phase you will also be unable to get loot unless it will be an OS or a DE) If you wish to remain x-realm be warned that you will be also unable to obtain loot for the first week to prove you are consistent. If you keep showing up to our raids but won't think about transferring to our realm you will then have -40 to your rolls lowering every week you are consistent with us, i.e 2nd week you will be -30, 3rd week -20, 4th week -10, if by now you are consistent with raid times and are reliable and easy to get along with the penalty will be revoked and on the 5th raid week with us you will be even. If at any time you missed a week without any notification your penalty resets back to -40!! If you have any questions feel free to contact: Battlenet ID: Pukapants #1436 Isterra #1629 <---- Me! Trugger #1978Morgramm4 Jan 26, 2015
Jan 26, 2015 PvP Guild Looking for a laid back PvP guild, nothing "hardcore". I just want people to RGB with. I like the guild I am in, they are a group of great people but they are more PvE focused. The toon I am posting on is my main so you can check the gear (just your basic PvP set). I have a shammy at 88 that I will most likely be gearing for both elemental and resto. The guild doesn't HAVE to be solely focused on PvP but I would like there to be a good amount of people that are interested in it. I usually play after 9pm EST. Thanks!Dejây4 Jan 26, 2015
Jan 26, 2015 Extremity Gaming Now Recruiting Extremity Gaming is a Fun Friendly PvP Guild were recruiting all classes and level's right now for RBGS Arena Randoms any thing to do with pvp. So come and join the team and have some fun in Video's and Live streams. Extremity Gaming https://www.youtube.com/user/ExtremityGaming http://www.twitch.tv/extremitygaming Partner with Freedom! ? http://www.freedom.tm/via/Extremity - Be free.Extrèmity1 Jan 26, 2015
Jan 26, 2015 <REALM LAST> Recruit for Mythic HM and BRF LF hunter for Mythic for progression guild currently 1/7 Raid nights, Tues./wed/Friday Must be ilvl 660+ with 7/7H 1/7 Experience We are looking to start BRF on launch Mythic raiders MUST meet our attendance requirements to maintain their position on our roster. Apply on site: realmlast52.enjin.com or hit me up in game hashtag#1976Compellent0 Jan 26, 2015
Jan 26, 2015 4 people looking for a weekday raiding guild 3 other people and i are looking for a raiding guild that isn't too serious about themselves and the game, and just want to laugh and have fun enjoying the game. Our classes: I am a unholy DK, my GF who is one of the people with me is a WW monk, but may want to play her hunter down the road, My father is a Prot/ret pally but can play a shadow/disc priest, and lastly a long time friend of mine plays a restoration Shaman. At the moment we are not as geared as most, but that's because we got a late start on raid content this xpac. We have raid experience going back to Wotlk. We are all at least 640+ though. We prefer a weekday group with times anywhere in the range from 7 PM to midnight server is our prefered time frame. To talk further dont hesitate to add me on battletag to speak further! Deckardpain#1876Lockpockets12 Jan 26, 2015
Jan 26, 2015 Art of execution weekend group lfm <Art of Execution> Weekend group . Times Sat 8-12 / Sun 7-11 PM. Recruiting any exceptional DPS and heals. (Full on mages and rdruids.) Have 7/7H exp & 650+ ilvl. Group is 7/7 Heroic 1/7 MythicNopantswoo2 Jan 26, 2015
Jan 26, 2015 657 Holy Priest LF Guild 657 Holy priest LF a guild that raids between noon ~ six pm on weekends. I have 5/7 H exp please let me know. Doodmanbro #1864Ruthimar2 Jan 26, 2015
Jan 26, 2015 Messy but effective recruiting dps messy but effective is a 6/7 reg 3/7 heroic hm group raid nights are tues/thurs 9-12 monday is option 9-12 rebuilding our raid group we are a laidback group we try to have fun and raid at the same time we are in need of 2 ranged dps currently pref boomkin/lock/mage. we are open to accept any decent dps aswell if interested whisper Triforcé,mia/nadia/sasha for a invite if you have any questions feel free to askTriforcé1 Jan 26, 2015
Jan 26, 2015 651 mage tired of bull!@#$ i just want to !@#$ing raid. i want a team who shows up on time, clears, and has no bull%^-* going on in the background. open after 6:30 pst every day, free fridays-sunday, pull 20k+ pretty much every fight, 3/7h and 7/7nScratchez10 Jan 26, 2015
Jan 26, 2015 667 Rdruid and 650 Hunter LF Rading guild Hello, like the post says im a 667 R druid, with 7/7 N and 7/7 H with a few attempts on karg, on mythic. We are looking for a raiding guild that raids from 9pm server till about 12 pm. 3 nights a week, days doesn't matter. The hunter has changed his main, he had a 665 R shaman, but after 8 years of his main he has finally changed. We have ben playing since BC both is top raiding guilds over a few servers. We have decided to tone it down and not go hardcore 4/5 days a week. We are looking for NO DRAMA guild, we don't mind joining a guild that is progressing through heroic..maybe around 4/7 heroic. Iam not interested in a guild rebuild. this whole xpac that seems to be what we have been getting...and im tired of guild jumping..We want to find a place called home... We would be transferring to the server so a little notice before raid day would be nice. This is a package deal One more note, we are not interested in team 2....or come in for 1 or 2 bosses...we want a good raid team that need good raiders! My battle id is âpocalypse#1416 ( alt 131 for the a), add me and or whisper me if you want to talk.. or leave post hereDrâgô7 Jan 26, 2015
Jan 26, 2015 660 G Druid LF Raid Team Experienced Tank LF Raid team 6/7N HM, 2/7H HM Exp. Btag: Lytewings#1940 Pst for more infoSimera1 Jan 26, 2015
Jan 26, 2015 644 War Looking for Weekend Raid Guild Hi all, I am looking for a friendly weekend raiding guild to experience Highmaul and Blackrock Foundry when it releases. I am not concerned with clearing Mythic, simply normal and possibly Heroic would be nice. But mainly I am simply looking for a fun group of people, I enjoy all aspects of the game and it would be nice to have a group of like minded folks. I am usually active all week but the ideal time for raiding would be Saturday and Sunday from 9pm until 12am EST. Thanks.Krothu1 Jan 26, 2015
Jan 26, 2015 LvL17Warlock LF Friends to QuestRaidDung Im fairly new to WoW and don't know that much about it all yet, as I'm still learning.. But I grew up playing MMO's and everything so I understand the concepts. I have a mic to chat if needed. Also I'm 22 if that matters to some people.. Thanks :)Illgates0 Jan 26, 2015
Jan 26, 2015 <H> Infinite Divide 8-11PM EST NEW RAID GROUP Infinite Divide is a collaboration of mature players that have been playing since vanilla. Decided to start a raid group on Area 52. So far we have 5-6 people that have played together for quite a while and the majority of us are 7/7N and Heroic. Need a couple ranged dps and healers that can show up consistently on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Whisper patdown if interested.Patdown5 Jan 26, 2015
Jan 26, 2015 Looking for hunter for CM gold carries Hello, We are looking for a hunter that knows all spec's. (Currently BM is the best for CMs but we want you to be able to play the other specs in case they gets buffed). If you participate in a carry, you are given 1/4th of the gold earned. We currently charge 350k per carry, so your split would be 87,500. -You must be a player who can DPS at the highest level without missing interrupts. -You must follow directions -If you participate in a carry, you must be available the entire duration of the run. -You must work towards your BIS for CMs (and preferably have Engineering for your trade skills. -You must be polite/nice to customers. (no calling them bad or yelling at them if they mess up) -You must have 8/8 gold or be close to 8/8 gold. We tend to run carries Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays after 8 server. Saturdays and Sundays we run around 5 server (when everyone wakes up) On a final note, you are allowed to run with other carry groups if you wish. We rotate between multiple DPS, so we wouldn't expect you to only run with us if we can't always bring you. If you have Warcraft logs of your performance in CMs and/or currently hold some realm best titles, that would be bonus points =). Please add Atrina#1124 to btag if you'd wish to discuss the position. Thank you, =)Ondioline0 Jan 26, 2015
Jan 26, 2015 Looking for an active adult casual guild I haven't played wow in years. But my amazing wife bought me the new expansion so I'm gonna give it a go. I'm looking for a active guild kinda casual but also does some things there has to be one out thereGhary2 Jan 26, 2015
Jan 26, 2015 LF CORE Warlock Affliction 671 ilvl lf core 1a.m ST exp. 7/7H about 1 month ago. :( Looking for progress in Mythic. Ready to transfer. I can speak English and Spanish. Actually on Ragnaros - US.Morler0 Jan 26, 2015
Jan 26, 2015 4 friends LFG to raid with Just 4 buds looking for a cool and fun guild that dosent take themselves or the game too seriously. We want to be able to laugh and have a good time during the raids, because after all thats what we play the game for. We are available to raid on Mondays and Wednesday nights from 8 to Midnight Server time. We've cleared 5/7 Normals and all of us except for me are ilv 650+. Looking to clear KO and Imp and to move onto Heroics. I'm a 648 Gladiator Warrior I can pump 20k dps. Another one of us is a 651 Shaman (I think he mains Elemental not sure) he does about 23k dps. The other two; one is a blood DK, the other a prot Pally both are 650+. The Pally is very experienced and knows all of the fights. The DK knows most of the fights, and if you tell him what to do he will do it. To contact me you can respond to this post or just add my battle tag Kingyonas#1580Korghar3 Jan 26, 2015
Jan 25, 2015 [A]2/7M LF Hunt/ELE/Shadow/Mage Contraband is a progression guild on Runetotem looking for a geared Hunter, Ele sham and a Shadow. We are tied with another Ally guild for best on the server and 3rd overall. Looking to push hard for the next 2 weeks before BRF comes out and keep pace with the lead guilds. Raids are Tues/Thurs/Sun 8:30-11:30 est. YOU MUST BE ABLE TO MAKE THESE TIMES!!! Can hit me up in game or add me to Real ID Arkelem#1685 contrabandgaming.guildlaunch.com ** Possible paid Xfer if you're like outstanding**Arkelem0 Jan 25, 2015
Jan 25, 2015 7/7H members, new guild, LF Raiders <Royal> Looking to recruit members who are currently pushing at least heroic content and would like to join us on our mythic raid progression. Open positions for all roles, and we will take as many qualified members as possible to maximize our raid diversity. I encourage anyone who wants to be part of end game progression to take their time to look at our raid times and reach out to us. Raid Times : Tue/Thur/Sun - 7:45PM - 11PM SERVER TIME. Does our raid times interest you? Then don't hesitate to leave a comment with your battletag or character name. If you want to reach me then go ahead and add steebuu#1620. What can you expect from our raids? - As pushing through mythic content is just a footstep away, all raiders are expected to have an in-depth knowledge of their spec, talent choices and raid mechanics. We encourage all our raiders to do their own research before you step in the group. - Food, flasks, and repairs will be provided for raiders with adequate amounts that should last till the end of raid. - We provide a competitive environment while having fun with it.Angrylady5 Jan 25, 2015
Jan 25, 2015 Gold Transfer Trying to move my 450k gold I have on Area 52 to Turalyon. Anyone have gold on Turalyon they are looking to move to Area 52? Battletag me hxcadam#1849Slick0 Jan 25, 2015
Jan 25, 2015 670 Blood dk lf mythic guild! ohay, im looking for a mythic guild that has atleast 2/7 mythic experience (because this is all ive done hands on). im 7/7 heroic 1/7 mythic with attempts on twins, (didnt work out due to dps not being able to dodge fire, while im tanking the boss in middle and i can still dodge fire) the guild fell apart after this. im basically free all week, i have no life currently... on wednesdays i need to drive my brother to his training at 5:45 PM pst and pick him up at 8:30 PM pst, each trip takes about 10 minutes tops. when it comes to new content i adapt quickly, these fights really arent hard... finding a group of people that are smart is whats hard.... im currently raiding mythic on my alt warlock on another server, but if the guild is right i would dedicate my raiding to them.Ohayder5 Jan 25, 2015
Jan 25, 2015 ilvl668 Frost DK LF guild 2/7 Mythic min. Looking for a raiding guild that raids actively every Sunday/Monday (preferably) from 8 or 9pm onwards EST. Open to a Tuesday to Thursday raid schedule as well if the raid hours work. As much as I enjoy pugging my way to content and gear, progressing in Mythic requires I find a good home so am hoping there are some guilds out there who raids during those days and has a spot for a frost DK. I'll be upfront - not a hardcore player per se. Casual as RL commitments keep me from being hardcore. I've played the game since Vanilla but stopped on and off due to various reasons. Right now I'm looking to progress and hoping to find a good raid group that’s clearing content. Looking for 2/7 mythic progression at a minimum. Hopefully beyond a raiding guild, most of the members at least are friends and have a good friendly community that I can interact with. I'd like to be friends with the people I play with - if only even within the confines of this game. Schedule wise, my job entails that I be on call 24x7 so I can't really commit to anything like a four day raid schedule – that’s why I am looking for something spread out within 2 to 3 days. Besides my work - my wife will throw a fit so hope you understand. Anyway I am checking what's out there and I've managed to talk to a few already about their guilds and all. Still waiting to see what else is out there. Thanks. DrakkDrakkonos0 Jan 25, 2015
Jan 25, 2015 Too many raiding guilds, not enough whatever guilds Like there's nothing wrong with raiding, and I wouldn't mind building a raid group, but when the expansion dropped I found a good guild I had fun chatting in, and then one day it was like "If you're a member and you're not raiding then do us a favor and /gquit", and it's like, really? Don't guilds hold 1000 members? Why limit yourself to 15-30 people? Is me chilling there just talking and having a good time somehow taking away from the core raiding group or something? No, it's not, so I quit the guild right when that happened and now I'm forming my own <watches you pee> My guild literally has like myself, my alts, and a couple of friends I used to play with that apparently don't play anymore, but it's all good, not everything starts perfectly. I'm trying to build a small community of just vagabonds and levelers and people who really just want to do whatever it is they want to do. When the time comes and my schedule allows then I'll focus more on building a raid team, but really it's just a video game. I'm not too concerned with having a raid team, and that's it. Hell, i'd much rather have fun, explore, BS, run old instances, try to do interesting content, achievement hunt, all that stuff that really makes the game fun. Raiding is cool, but it's not the only thing to do, unless I guess you're just a hardcore raider, in which case that's no prob! It's just not my thing. If you want an invite just send me a tell in game or some mail and if you're on then i'll invite you. I've been on sporadically lately because of work and life but I do check my garrison at least twice a day :DAllistor0 Jan 25, 2015