Area 52

Jan 3, 2015 The Catalina Winemixer W/Th Raid Recruiting! Hello Horde Area 52! Are you a skilled player who wants to see content but doesn't really want the pressures of fighting for your spot with a hardcore progression guild? Do you love to complain about Death Knights wearing cloth in your PUG to guild chat? Do you love ridiculously obscure horrible 80s tracks? Well my guild has an offer to make you. About Us The Catalina Winemixer is a guild of WoW Veterans that have jumped from server to server each expansion. We've recently decided to make Area 52 our new home and wish to establish a foundation on this server. Our guild members have been raiding and pvping since Vanilla, and seek to continue our streak of good times and stress free progression. Our guild core has been raiding with each other for years and come from very diverse backgrounds, and we always enjoy adding more friends to the pile. What We're Looking For We're currently looking to fill our ranks and community. Particularly DK/Druid tanks, non priest healers, and ranged dps.(even if you're not we encourage application still). What's required of you is the following ~ We won't ask you to devote your life to us, but we're looking for experienced players who will put forth the effort in a raid when we need it. We expect you to know your class or at least the willingness to put forth the effort to learn and master it. ~ Our guild consists of many types of people and so as a result we have a zero tolerance policy for offensive and abusive type individuals. We want people to be able to enjoy their 15 dollars a month and not have to deal with some bigoted !%%#!!%! every time they log on. ~Vent and listening to instruction is pretty much the best thing ever ~ Ninjas, abusers, and crack dealers need not apply. ~We will be raiding at the very least 2 nights a week in the evening. We plan to raid Wednesday/Thursday night from 9-12 server time(adjustments may be made), as well as form up with a second raid for the weekend late night crowd(currently working that out). Make sure you can make those times ~If you're a smaller guild just getting started we would love to talk to you about absorbing you and your friends and will consider making sure you retain some leadership if you do. What's In It For Me? Our guild makes sure that it's members are taken care of. We will work to take care of guild repairs, making sure the group is raid ready each week, and offering a community that will be able to progress in all fields. We like to keep people invested so we offer monthly drawings for real world physical prizes such as gaming mouses and headsets. We also will give away in game pets, and mounts as prizes for heroic efforts. Our core is experienced and talented players who can make magic happen, and we invite you to be part of that. The Catalina Winemixer rewards players who work hard and contribute. If you feel like you and your friends feel like you're going through a slump We'll take you in. If you want a group of people who will help you get better, and see content. We're that group. Send a letter/tell to any of our guild officers of Solni Markymarxist Zeptimus for more info and to schedule a quick interview to see if you'd be a good fit for our guild. We look forward to hearing from youMarkymarxist1 Jan 3, 2015
Jan 3, 2015 World Server Down? Anyone else getting a "World Server Down" error when logging on to a character? I have my hunter here in the garrison and everytime I log in it says "World Server Down" but I can log into my other characters without an issues and they are in their garrisons. Just checking if its just an issue I am having.Almarus6 Jan 3, 2015
Jan 2, 2015 <Cult> 7/7N, 6/7H is recruiting all classes <Cult> is looking for a few more raiders to bolster our roster. www.cultguild.com We are currently looking for: 1 Healer (Mistweaver Monk and Resto Shaman pref.) 1 Ranged DPS (Hunters, Elemental Shaman and Shadow Priests pref.) 1 Melee DPS (Feral Druid, Rogue, and Ret Paladin pref.) 1 Tank Any Class. If your class/spec is not listed above and you feel you are an exceptional applicant, feel free to post an application! Any exceptional player of any class will be considered. Item lvl 640 or higher. These are not bench spots. If you apply, expect to receive a full-time raiding position. Current Progression: 7/7 Normal Highmaul 6/7 Heroic Highmaul Previously 14/14M SoO Who Are We? Cult is a late-night raiding guild on Area 52 – US. Although Cult has existed since The Burning Crusade, the majority of the guild's core was established during Mists of Pandaria. We are a fun, mature guild, accepting 18+ older members with an emphasis on killing and farming Mythic content before the release of the next tier. We often can be vulgar or not politically correct at times in our mumble conversations. If that is a concern for you, then this is probably not the guild for you. Our expectations: Our raiders are expected to be fully prepared to raid 15 minutes before the start time. including bringing an abundant amount of the best flasks, food, and potions, and having their best enchants and gems. We also expect you to have done research into how to play your class optimally, and expect you to preform at 90% of your classes capabilities in your current gear. We also expect you to be sober during our 3 hour raid time, and come with a complete understanding of the mechanics of progression fights before we see them. We also expect that you know BOTH of your 2 chosen specs optimally, and are willing to switch between them for the needs of the encounter. 100% attendance is a must for us. Obviously we understand when real life issues come up and we make exceptions for people, but if you continue missing raids or miss them often, we will not hesitate to replace you. Our Raid Times: Tuesday: 11:45pm (Server time) start to 3am. Wednesday: 11:45pm (Server time) start to 3am. Thursday: 11:45pm (Server time) start to 3am. **Optional** Sunday alt run: 11:45pm to 3 am (server). During progression, we usually use this day to run normal or heroic on our mains. Loot Rules We use the EPGP Lootmaster addon. However, we do not use EPGP or DKP, we simply give the item to the person who will benefit from it the most. This is mainly done through item level, unless it is a tie, then the stats are considered. The addon keeps it very fair. We do not tolerate loot drama, it is something we hate as a guild the most. Our loot system is remains fair because we keep a very tight-nit core group. Application Process: To apply, fill out the form at: www.cultguild.com and make a new post with your application. Please fill in all applicable fields so we have a better understanding of you and your toon. If you have any questions, contact one of these officer's: Glorion (Tankbot#1142), Depinto (Depinto#1278), or Nornua (Nornua#1584) in game by sending tells or sending an in-game mail. You could also just whisper any member of Cult and they will direct you to an officer.Depinto6 Jan 2, 2015
Jan 2, 2015 648 mage 6/7n 2/7h exp LF raiding guild Preferably during the week, monday to thursday from 7 or 8 until around 11pm.Skybreakerr0 Jan 2, 2015
Jan 2, 2015 Seems Legit LF RDPS for normal HM and beyond Seems Legit is recruiting Ranged DPS(Heals off-spec is a big plus) for our weekend group (Fri/Sat 9pm-12am). We are currently 6/7 Normal and plan to move right into Heroic once we have a few Imp kills. We ask that you be at least 18 years old and have the ability to use a Voice program such as Vent, Skype or Mumble. If you have any interests or questions please feel free to message or mail the GM, Bruitusmrs or myself Kacro. Our battle tags are listed below. Thank you :) Bruitusmrs - Undeadnunwed#1579 Kacro - Kacro#1744Kacro0 Jan 2, 2015
Jan 2, 2015 looking for established guild After several years I had a falling out with my old guild, as they just wanted to be a casual guild, and I want to raid. New to to tanking. Understand the basics and have tanked lots of 5 mans. I am looking for an evening 2 day a week established raiding guild (US, adult) to learn to tank and make a new home. (lots of alts). I have primarily played a dps since I have started, but decided to run a tank this patch. People must be patient with me. No elitists please.Drunkrock0 Jan 2, 2015
Jan 2, 2015 [H] <Æther> Recruiting for our mythic core <Æther> is recruiting exceptional DPS and 1 Rsham/Hpally heals to round out our mythic progression core! Currently 6/7N 6/7H with our 20m group which is lacking a few solid DPS! High Priority: Heals: Rsham Hpally Spriest/Dpriest DPS: Mage Warlock Shadow Priest DK WW Monk Will consider all exceptional applicants who meet the requirements! Raid times T/W/TH 9:30-12:30AM Server (EST)!! APPLICANTS WHO CAN PROVIDE RECENT LOGS WILL BE HIGHLY CONSIDERED! 650+ Ilvl is minimum requirement for consideration! PST Chickenfing#1322 or Dimrayne in-game to apply!Chickenfing7 Jan 2, 2015
Jan 1, 2015 (H) BrewCrew Recruiting BrewCrew is looking for people interested in 5 man heroics and people who want to start raiding in WoD. We have not come up with a schedule yet but will most likely be 2-3 nights a week 8-12 est. We are a small guild that has been around since vanilla and have raided successfully every expac. If you have any questions please fell free to contact us in game. Stpauli Jimmyo Droan Drunkass Kupkakes jenicupcake hexboneStpauli3 Jan 1, 2015
Jan 1, 2015 643 Arcane Mage LF Guild LF Weekend night (Friday/Saturday 7-12pm) raiding guild. I've been pugging since HM opened and am currently 5/7N, starting Heroic progression this week, plan to be at least 2/7H by tuesday. (but I need a guild I'm tired of running pugs)Lolimbrand0 Jan 1, 2015
Jan 1, 2015 First Ascent is Recruiting First Ascent is recruiting for their core raid group that raids Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 12:00 AM to 3:00 AM server time. We are looking for primarily healers and DPS. Post your class and spec and I will message you as soon as possible. You can also message myself (Alandaelus) or Mugrunch in game for more details.Alandaelus1 Jan 1, 2015
Jan 1, 2015 Anyone selling CM gold carries? I remember a lot of people were selling last seasons, but I'm not even sure if this is possible. Is anyone working on selling carries? ThanksParkbench2 Jan 1, 2015
Dec 31, 2014 [H] Affray(LATE NIGHT)(6/7 Heroic) ** If you'd like to join, there is no need to apply at this time. We prefer to take in potential recruits and see how you do in raids. If you are interested in joining or testing us out via cross realm before joining, add my real ID and we will talk. ** Contacts and Raid Progress <Affray> 7/7 Normal Highmaul (FARMED content*) 6/7 Heroic Highmaul (FARMED content*) *This content is NOT progression. The content listed is FARMED content we clear weekly as of 12/21/2014. http://affray.enjin.com/home alex#11796 (Real ID of OP) geeeeiono#1373 (Real ID of GM) sunstrike#1981 (Officer) Realm Illidan Raid Times Monday-Thursday 9 PM - 12 AM PST 11 PM - 2 AM CST 12 AM - 3 AM EST Four days @ 3 hours a day! Invites go out at around half hour before raid, and we expect to start pulling trash at stated time above. About Affray Who is this guild? What kind of raiding environment are they going to provide? How established are they? Do they have a good reputation? How serious are they to clear content? These are all examples of questions we all look here in finding a guild, especially in myself. Before I joined Affray, I was intrigued by what the guild had to offer. While I was looking to find good raid times for my schedule, I was able to quickly become friends with people in Affray with their relaxing but serious environment in how the guild comes across the raiding atmosphere. Affray is looking to clear content on the hardest difficulty of raiding. We want to have fun, it is a game after all, but we also want to play to the best of our ability and see the end game content (Mythic). Affray is a guild filled with members who have played since at least prior to Cataclysm, including myself who has played since classic. Because of playing since classic, I've been in a lot of guilds , and know the ups and downs of a typical raiding guild. I've seen guilds promise everything and disband, and I've seen some progress very well. Affray for me, has what it takes to become the latter. I know the core in the guild think the same and others looking to join will definitely feel the same way once you begin raiding with us. Affray is not a typical guild that boasts server first kills, etc. However, we expect to play the best of our ability. Raiding should be fun, but with a mixture of a serious attitude and the perfect combination, it will lead to success in Mythic. If you have any questions before applying about how the guild is run during raids (in my opinion, one of the most important qualities of a guild), please contact us. We don't bite. Recruitment Needs: First and foremost, if your class is not here, do not let that deter you from applying. We look at all applicants no matter how many classes we have of the class you are applying as. If there is a 0 next to the class below, that means we do not have any of these class specs currently in our official raid group (open core spots available if trial passes). DPS Warrior (bonus points if applying with tank set) (0) Warlock (0) Windwalker Monk (0) DPS Death Knight Feral Druid (0) Hunter Mage Shadow Priest (0) Enhancement Shaman (0) Elemental Shaman (bonus points if applying with healing set) (0) Why are we recruiting? We are currently recruiting in concern to adding players for Mythic content and for potential good trials. We currently do Normal and Heroic with a good 25 people, but we'd like to cut the fat in some areas. We are about 75% there with an amazing Mythic group. Final Note and Goals Affray has been on a roll so far. We've cleared normal and 6/7 heroic with low % attempts on H Imperator. We plan to kill Mythic Kargath this week and progress further. The guild has a very solid core. We're just looking for additional members to thin out the herd, so to speak. We are a very friendly bunch. We like to log on outside of raids, talk on mumble, etc. We are really looking for those kinds of people. I play WoW personally for the social aspect. I love raiding and making friendships. Let's do that together as a team and clear the content on the highest difficulty in Highmaul and Blackrock!Bighots2 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 Experienced 648/653 Tank (Prot Warrior) LFG ID: Bogdan#1465 History: Recently returned to WoW after sitting out the last two expensions. Have been a hardcore raider from Vanilla -> Wrath. Lead multiple guilds/raids (best was a top 10 Kil'Jaeden kill. I have also main tanked for Death and Taxes (for those that remember them). Currently I have done all LFR bosses, 5/7 normal. What I am looking for: A guild that values quality over quantity. I don't have the time that I once used to have (when we raided 5-6 nights a week for 5-7 hours at once). A guild that raids 2-3 nights a week and has plans to do mythic raids. What I offer: Maturity, Reliability & Quality! I bring my own consumables and I am always ready to go on time. Dedication ! 2-3 night availability. I live in EST, hold a regular 8-4 (9-5) job so i am flexible with the nights/times. Fury capable off-spec which I can use if needed. Please contact me ingame or here if you are looking for an experienced tank ! Thank you for taking the time to read. -BogBogdann3 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 Recruiting a Raid Leader / Tank <Reign of Fire> we are progressing through Highmaul, 6/7 (n) and 1/7 (h). Our objective is eventually getting a 20M mythic team togather. We have been raiding since SoO as a 10M guild, we don't have a long history as other guilds, but we have a lot of seasoned players on the team to go along with running the raid. We are recruiting a Tank/Raid Leader who is very experienced leading Raids. The Raid Leader will work along side the guild master running the raid. We need a strong voice, if you will, for setting up raid mechanics and calling things out in vent. With said, we use Ventrillo for our voice communication. There are a few rules the Guild Master has in play as follow. Attendace: a very strong rule inforced. You must be present at raids and take them seriously. We understand Life situations and will honor them, but attendance is a crucial part of progression. Personality: We here at <Reign Of Fire> are adult minded guild we socialize a lot in vent and we take seriously, the impression and impact our raiders and guildies place on us. We treat each other and other non guildies with respect, and will not tolerate a guildie giving the guild or a non guildie a bad name. Schedule: -Friday 930PM - 100AM -Saturday 930PM - 100AM -Sunday 1130AM - 200PM If you are interested in taking on this roll you can either PST the Guild Master at Battle Tag Craker#1963 you will have to apply to the website as well at rof.guildlaunch.comÇraker1 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 <H> Infinite Divide 8-11PM EST NEW RAID GROUP Hey everyone! We as a guild have recently made the decision to revise our raid group and restructure our raid team rules. In doing so, we hope to create a raid group that will consistently finish raid content fast and efficiently throughout the expansion. Our new raid times will be Tuesday and Wednesday from 8pm to 11pm. With our new structure we are hoping to get much higher attendance. That said, we request fairly consistent attendance and that you come prepared, ready to pull at 8pm. Lastly, our main goal is to progress. People who are consistently making the same mistakes will be subbed out. The same goes for being lazy when it comes to gearing/learning your character. The rest of the group shouldn't be punished if you are having a bad day. Currently we are looking for a few new great players! We have 5 people from our original raid team and need to fill the rest out. Please have ventrilo and be able to communicate. Willing to talk to other skilled players as well. Random absence from raids have to be replaced. Need: Holy Paladin Hunter Warlock Mage Tank that isn't a warriorPatdown2 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 30, 2014 <Dishonored> 7/7N 7/7H LF DPS for Mythic <Dishonored> has come back from a break that started in Throne of Thunder. We have been raiding since the beginning of Wrath, and have about 13 players returning from previous raid teams through the tiers. We are looking for a DK dps to fill our last core spot. You will need a Blood OS. We would prefer at least 5/7H exp. We are also accepting other players to fill an extra 2 DPS spots that will rotate in as needed. You would get 100% Heroic kills each week, and Mythic kills once killed and when your needed. We raid Wednesday and Sunday. 9pm-1am Eastern Time. Please reach out to me, or any officer if interested. Thanks. Chidski#1811Chidski1 Dec 30, 2014
Dec 30, 2014 (H) Lágrimas de sangue LF Heals, casual We are looking for 1-2 healers (pref Holy Pally or Resto Druid) for our main raid group. We are a casual raiding guild, and we raid later than normal. Tues and Wed: From 10PM to 1AM (server time), though we do go past 1 AM sometimes, and also 1 additional day on the weekend. Please contact myself, Shufflen, Khatera, Bizzee, Toonzie, if you are interested. Any class/role is welcome to inquire about joining, we just have a primary need for healersOmenix0 Dec 30, 2014
Dec 30, 2014 ►<SPK> 4/7M LF Heals/Dps◄ <Strawberry Puppy Kisses> is a Mythic raiding guild on Area 52. We are an established raiding guild with a long history. We have had the same leadership and officer core since WotLK. If you are looking for a stable, progression-focused guild on a very active, high population server, then we might be the right fit for you. Our goals for Mythic raiding in WoD are to finish among the top 50 US guilds. We are currently 4/7M. Our raid schedule is Monday-Thursday 8PM-12AM EST. We are currently looking for all exceptional dps and healers. Most notably we are interested in the following classes: Holy Pally, Resto Shaman, DPS Warrior, Mage, Warlock, WW Monk. To fill out an application head to spk-guild.com or if you have any further questions feel free to contact us in game through the following battletags; Lindroy#1854, Bunny#1354, Ascendancy#1248 or Barrack#1750.Ascendancy1 Dec 30, 2014
Dec 30, 2014 Combat - Recruiting for HM and beyond! Combat - Horde Area 52 - East Coast - Raid Times are as follows: Tuesday: 7:30 - 11 Wednesday: 7:30 - 11 Thursday: 7:30 - 11 We are a close knit group of veteran gaming friends who are looking for several more players to complement our ranks. We are beginning Highmaul raids. Ideally, we want: Tanks - Paladin, Warrior DPS - Any Mage, Any Warlock, Shadow Priests, Windwalker Monk, Retribution Paladin Healers - Paladin, Priest, Druid What we require, is: Attendance - Please show up when you say you will, and try to control your smoking and drinking so that we can successfully down bosses in a reasonable timeframe. Experience - You are not required to have any experience with current raids, but past successful experience is preferred. Intelligence - If you don't know something, admit it without embarassment and be open to being taught. Learn from your previous mistakes and recognize your current mistakes so you won't repeat them. Tend to your own yard before you tend to others, which brings us to the next requirement: Modesty - Please recognize that though you may top a DPS or Healing meter on occasion, you will make mistakes and you are not the star of the show. We all use Recount so we know what's up, but we do require: Competency - You should study and learn how to play your class quite thorougly at this point if you expect to get covered in purples. We suggest you completely read and understand your class, spec, and role based on at least www.icy-veins.com specifications and research. We will be a master loot system. If you have any questions and are interested and think you can enjoy this current series of raids with us while making loyal and strong good new gaming friends, please contact our officers: Riaerine - GM Swift - Officer Numtumbot - Officer Raulan - OfficerNumtumbot4 Dec 30, 2014
Dec 30, 2014 663 Protection Pally LF Progression Guild Looking for progression guild with minimal sarcasm/drama I am flexible with raid times.Novalues0 Dec 30, 2014
Dec 30, 2014 Weekend AM raiding <Tauren Milk Company> <Tauren Milk Company> is a new weekend AM raiding guild, we raid Saturdays and Sundays from 8am-12pm server time and are looking to fill our ranks. Currently we are in need of non paladin tanks and both ranged and melee DPS (excluding mage and warrior). Current members have completed 7/7N and 6/7H. Looking for reliable players with 640 ilvl or above who are looking for a guild that is friendly but eager to progress into Mythic raiding. Please post below, thanks Meowzah0 Dec 30, 2014
Dec 30, 2014 650 Resto Druid looking for guild 650 Resto Druid looking for guild 7/7 Normal Some progression on heroic Actively doing challenge modes Looking for a guild that needs a good healer and is at least 6/7 normal. I am also looking for people to run challenge modes with. My raid times are as follows: CST Tuesday-Thursday 9pm-11:30pm CST Friday 6pm Weekends ( Flexible )Teeyon3 Dec 30, 2014
Dec 30, 2014 643 rogue transfer LF a home Hello A52. I used to be on this realm back in MoP, but I transferred to get away from the atrocious queue times at WoD release(8 hour queues after I got home from work made it impossible to play). After hearing that Blizzard has fixed the login issue I'm looking to come back to this server. I am looking for a decently progressed raiding guild that doesn't raid after 1 am (I work at 6 am Server time so I'd like to get at least a bit of sleep.) I am a player who strives to be the best, I look up all available information on my class/spec, I knew how to use my interrupt before it was forced on you in WoD, and I do my job without standing in fire(although sometimes I do with Cloak of Shadows just so the fire knows who is in charge.) I'm also one of those weirdos who likes doing the "!@#$jobs" as everyone else calls them. Gongs on Atramedes, Belts on Blackfuse, Engineer on Garrosh, Flamethrower duty on Brackenspore, etc. I am currently a 643 combat/sub rogue, although I highly prefer playing combat. So far I've only been pugging from the premade group feature and sometimes from openraid. I'm currently sitting at 4/7 norm and 1/7 heroic, although I have knowledge of every fight in HM and know how to play my class well. I've been playing this game since mid BC, and started raiding in Naxx(WotLK). My raiding experience below: WotLK Naxx - Casual raiding mostly, but did manage to kill KT before Uld release Ulduar - Yogg and a few of the common hardmodes, as well as knockx2 on wood TotC - 4/5H ICC - 11/12H Cata T11 - 5/13H DS - 4/8H I quit playing midway through T11 and came back with a few months left til MoP release MoP MSV - 6/6 HoF -3/6 SoO - 14/14H I raided very casually in t14, was busy with classes/work. I took another break through all of ToT and came back halfway into SoO. I was 13/14H SoO before the WoD pre-patch and I took a break til a week before and managed to kill Garrosh. If anyone is interested feel free to reply below or add me on Bnet, Chiize#1635Chiize5 Dec 30, 2014
Dec 30, 2014 640 Boomkin LF raiding guild I am in desperation for a raiding guild. I am looking for a guild that raids during the weekends that isn't crazy late the maximum i will stay on is around 12 A.M. The guild needs to be mature and understanding. To sum it up do not be a !%%*@%## and we will get along fine Days where I am Free Friday, Saturday, Sunday So if any guild is recruiting boomkin do let me know I have been constantly training to get to know my class and I have it down Pat. AnimeFtw#1888 is my battle tag hope we can have a fun time :)Talostauros1 Dec 30, 2014
Dec 30, 2014 652 Assassination rogue LF H HM Guild 652 Assassination rogue 6/7 N 2/7 H 90th + percentile on all bosses. Chop813#1527Chopnstab4 Dec 30, 2014
Dec 30, 2014 648 Spriest LF Raiding Guild 6/7 N 2/7H looking for a raiding guild. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Blackhollow/advanced Logs: http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/300087/Blackhollow7 Dec 30, 2014
Dec 30, 2014 Multiple Raiders Looking for Guild MW Monk, Mage, Ele Shaman, Hunter, Ret Paladin - all looking for a home. Most 3 or 4/7H, some 6/7H and 7/7N. Looking for a guild on Area-52. Prefer Tuesday-Thursday 9-12pm EST, but is negotiable. Will consider all guilds and schedules that are willing to take in all of us. Progression of your group is important, but not significant for recruitment. Can reply with your guild info here - or approach me in game. --Aethryx#1846Hochipochi2 Dec 30, 2014
Dec 30, 2014 [Blood Feud] 6/7N & 1/7H, Fri&Sat 8.30PM EST Hi, Current progression in Highmaul: 6/7 N. And 2/7H What do we intend to do: Get a set group of 20-25 people before we down all heroic and then enter mythics. Slow and steady group not hurrying into things. Currently we are just around 15-16 people and need a lot more. What do we expect out of you: Attitude, Attitude, Attitude. If you get bugged after a few wipes then i guess you aint a raider and you would not like to be in this guild. Dont repeat mistakes, get your own stuff like flasks, food, pots for the raid and show up on time. Loot Rules: Atm its just ms>os Our Raid Days & Timing: Friday: 8.30 PM to 1.00 AM Server Time (EST) Saturday: 8.30 PM to 1.00 AM Server Time (EST) {Be 10 to 15mins early than the specified time so that we can start early} Class Specifics: 1. Mage x 3 2. Boomkins x 1 3. Warlocks x 2 4. Ele Shamans x 2 Any other Exceptional DPS/Tank/Heals are also welcome. Item Level: 635+ Before we consider you for an invitation into the guild, we would like to know certain details about you. Please be detailed about the same: 1. Character Name: 2. Class: 3. Professions: 4. Current PVE item Level: 5. Your Raid Experience: 6. Playing Since: 7. Why do you want to join us? 8. Do you have RaidCall(Yes/No): 9: Is your PC and net Connection good enough to handle 20M raids(Yes/No): 10. Please provide link to your Raid Logs: 11. Your Alt Character Names: 12. Tell us a joke: 13. Your Battle Net ID: Thanks! Regards, Shoryoken/RakanoShoryoken8 Dec 30, 2014
Dec 30, 2014 Mage Looking for Home... Hello all, ilvl 631 atm arcane mage looking for a raiding guild preferably 3 nights a week and probably only during the week just for the main fact the RL comes first and weekends are reserved for family. Have been playing fo 10 years now and wow saying that makes me feel a little weird haha. But i have done all end game raiding from vanilla to now and have been in many types of guilds from casual to hardcore raiding 6 nights a week. I pick up on everything very quickly and will take all criticism and use it to my advantage. Looking forward to talking and hoping to join your family. I can raid anytime between 7pm and 12M EST BATTLE TAG DonKronic#1463Twinjoker4 Dec 30, 2014
Dec 30, 2014 Enhance Shaman LF Heroic/Mythic Raiding Guild 652 ilvl and have currently cleared 6/7N and 1/7H. The guild i was in was waiting to start heroics till after xmas, but things fell apart. U can contact me in game. I also have a Holy Pally friend who is returning and wanting to get back into raiding he can't raid Tues, Wed.Desolous4 Dec 30, 2014
Dec 30, 2014 654 Feral/647 Resto Druid 14/14 Mythic SoO raider looking for a new home to start Mythic progression. I also have a Resto 547 OS. Bulldawgz#1124 Currently 7/7N, 3/7HMekcuf5 Dec 30, 2014
Dec 30, 2014 654 Frost mage LF 6-11pm Weekday Raiding I'm 7/7N, 6/7H . Most of my Heroic experience has come from pugs. I'm hoping to find a guild that I can get into heroics with and mythic soon. What I'm looking for: Weekday raiding (Sunday-Thursday) that ENDS by 11pm EST Any loot system besides a loot council Mature players (at least 21+) A group that can have fun when raiding but get down to business when its progression RealID : Shapoopi#1405Phatfinger0 Dec 30, 2014
Dec 30, 2014 661 prot pally 7/7 heroic LF raiding guild Protection paladin looking for a guild to progress through Blackrock Foundary. Prefer guild with similar exp or at least 6/7 heroic, 7/7 normal. Currently able to raid Monday-Friday 4-10PM EST, able to extend sometimes. Add Leoric#1627 for more info.Carharith2 Dec 30, 2014
Dec 29, 2014 <Turn Down For What> Scummy ninja looters. I just did a pug Heroic Imperator run ran by one of these guys. There were 25 people in the raid and about 6 of them. I started to get annoyed when we waited 45 minutes for one of their guild mates to set up his addons and UI for an account he just bought, but we eventually pulled. Before pulling the leader set it to group loot and nobody noticed, but we sure did notice when 4/5 of the first mines were popped by none other than the guild/raid leader himself and another guild mate and by 2 randoms. But we carried and got a real sloppy 1 shot, immediately realizing it was on group loot. Every one of their guild members rolled on every item, which resulted in their hunter (Durza) winning an intellect trinket and a tank necklace and trying to sell it to raid members on A52 before eventually giving them to guild members. Then they had the balls to sit in mumble and act like loot was properly passed out even though 20 people from other realms just got jacked. Anyone who got mad was talked over and lied to saying childish !@#$ like "nahnahnahnah" and "It got handed out properly bro." What's done is done I just wanted to warn you guys to never group with this sorry lot or you'll chance getting screwed over. Cheers everyone.Fireclawbat0 Dec 29, 2014
Dec 29, 2014 < GearLocked > is recruiting!!! We are recruiting for our Tuesday/Thursday raid group. We are currently looking for semi-hardcore players who know how to play their class and don't stand in stuff. Even though we all know that fire is a haste buff. We like to have fun while we play but we are also looking to down content and ride the purple loot train. Feel free to contact myself (alt+0246) for the O in my name, Vekt, Gequit, Nucky, or Faxa for more info. Actually if we aren't on, feel free to contact anyone on in the guild for more info.Mörtifer0 Dec 29, 2014
Dec 29, 2014 Returning player looking for a server Hi, I am returning to WoW after several months and I am trying to find a new place to call home. I plan on playing Horde not sure which race and class yet though =/ I'm looking for an active server and ultimately a friendly/welcoming guild to level in and chat with guildies. I want a guild chat that is active and fun with a strong sense of community. I'll check back for any info posted here ThanksRaynez0 Dec 29, 2014
Dec 29, 2014 661 Hunter LF Heroic / Mythic Guild. Ello, Im looking for a semi-hardcore raiding guild that has fun, and can be serious when it comes time to progress. Im available monday thru thursday anywhere from 7pm EST - 12:30 am EST. if you have any questions for me please leave me a in game mail or give me a shout on this tag:D thanks.Conchords4 Dec 29, 2014
Dec 29, 2014 Prot Warrior looking for raiding guild. Hi, I am looking for a raiding guild. I've tank all bosses on normal, killing 6/7. I've tanked 6/7 on H only getting 4/7. I am on a dead server and it's hard to find a place to raid other than the premade list. I have exp tanking everything in Cata. Normal (heroic) and Heroic(Mythic) when it was current. I did MSV during MoP, I have the ahead of curve ach. I quit playing during MoP. I am looking to get back into a raiding environment. Rekkar#1977 if you need any more info. Thanks for you time.Makk0 Dec 29, 2014
Dec 29, 2014 LF tank and dps for Glory of the Draenor Hero Hi. I am looking for two exceptional dps and an amazing tank to get Glory of the Draenor Hero done. We haven't had much luck with PUGs and are looking for a solid, steady group. Please be competent, able to listen to directions, have a sense of humor and not be afraid to wipe. Try and have at least 630 ilevel too! We'd like to get as much done as we can this week from around 4pm-to 8pm or so. After that, we'll do achievements on weekends. If you are interested, please message me. My battletag is Sephira#1771. Thank you!Mahalle0 Dec 29, 2014
Dec 29, 2014 647 ilvl Rogue LF late night raid guild hello all im looking for a raiding guild to raid with on area 52 here which would be a late night raiding guild. i live in California and work a job that doesn't allow me to get off till 12:30am server. if anyone knows of a guild or if anyone is interested please feel free to send me an in game mail or ill check back here regularly. my current work schedule [server time] is 4:00pm-12:30am tues-Saturday. i have no issues with the current guild im in other then the fact they dont raid when i can play. i use to hardcore raid in BC and wrath. took a year off and skipped cata came back roughly halfway through the pandria expac. ive been looking for a while now and would like to raid with ppl who share a similar scheduled. any and all help is appreciated. Just looking for a home and don't wana pug my raids all the time. ive completed normal highmaul via pugs but was mostly looking for a heroic/mythic guild progression guild but ill take just about anything i can get with the hours im asking for. thank youBoondok1 Dec 29, 2014
Dec 28, 2014 Ret pally seeking raiding guild. I have returned to play with WOD after a long abscence from wow. I love to raid, I very much know my class and will always perform better than my gearscore. I love arenas, rated bgs and just honor pvp as well, so I would love to find a group with a part of it that loves pvp. I am looking for a large play group, and I don't mind a b team position to prove myself. I work ealry AM weekdays so would need a group that doesn't raid past 11pmAesoprock0 Dec 28, 2014
Dec 28, 2014 <ShadowRemains>5/7N-1/7H LF DPS [ShadowRemains] is a raiding guild that tries to maximize the amount of content we can clear in the 2 days that we raid. Most of our raiders have come from a Heroic raid background but have limited time to raid through out the week. We currently are looking to progress through Heroic and are in need of dps. Our full team is around 15 and we are 5/7 NM and 1/7 HM We are in need of skilled DPS that are interested in raiding but have limited time to do so. Our raid time is 9-11pm server time Fri / 9-11pm Sat server time Melee - We currently have no WW, Rogue, Feral or DK Range - We currently have no Balance druid We are always looking for new members to join our team and if not the classes above but still interested please contact me or a member. Contact - Morith or battle tag Morith#1247 - Wadlinwilly - Warbacon - Criticalmas - TrudgemonkMorith0 Dec 28, 2014
Dec 28, 2014 7/7/N 4/7H Weekend Team LFM DPS "Raiding So Hard" was a previous 10 man raiding team in the "heroic pre 6.0" tier. We did not make the mythic switch after 6.0, we simply too a break from the game until expansion. We are now back with 4/7 H kill week one, 7/7 normal kills as well. Fridays 9pm-TBD (OFF NIGHT NORMAL RUN) Saturday 9pm-1am (HEROIC FARM + PROG) Sunday 9pm-12am (HEROIC PROG) We are in need of ALL skilled DPS interested in serious raiding. We have No WW / Ret / Shadow currently. Add me @ gloriousday#1759 and you may trial as soon as tonight!!Healingboss0 Dec 28, 2014
Dec 28, 2014 Hysteria is recruiting healer and DPS <Hysteria> (6/7N 5/7H) on [H]Blackrock US is a Heroic Raiding guild comprised of raiders with a plethora of high end raiding experience from BC through MoP. Want to know a little bit about us? We raided back in BC and Cata on the alliance side of the world. We are a close knit group of friends and welcome anyone who loves and is good at the game. We transferred to the horde side and the server blackrock-Us in the 3rd to last week of Cata. Took a small break and MoP. We decided as a raid team that we were coming back to fight off the Iron Horde in WoD! Come join us and we can make you legend!! ***** If it seems fit, Hysteria will come together and pay for BoE upgrades. It must be 35+ iLvl upgrade to be considered *****SPECIAL: We will transfer some people to our server (Maybe even our faction) if skill and iLvl proves you to be a great WoW player and someone who will hugely benefit the guild. Currently Recruiting: *We are always recruiting highly skilled players* *Even if your class/spec is not listed please still apply!* High Demand Leather Tank Holy Pally Any suited heals Any Great Dps Raid Schedule: Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Mondays from 7pm - 11pm PST What We Look For: Players who love the HC raiding environment with the small guild feel What We Can do for you: Experienced leadership and officer core Knowledgeable and skilled players of every class and spec An efficient, no-nonsense raid schedule A proven ability to succeed (With the proof of past tiers) A drama free environment An average of roster of 20-22 raiders which equates to very little bench time Guild flex/LFR runs Alt gearing after tiers have been cleared Ventrillo Consumables/Repairs Eventually provide you with a Mythic Raiding Guild! Loot Distribution: Hysteria distributes loot via loot council. The council consists of GM, Raid Leader, and a 3rd raider to break ties. Loot decisions are made based on what will benefit the guild the most, with attention to individual performance and dedication. We use loot to kill bosses, we don't kill bosses because we like getting loot. If you value your individual character progression over the progression of the guild, Hysteria isn't the right team for you. If you value progression as a team and community, and are able to consistently contribute to our collective success, raiding with Hysteria will be a rewarding experience for you. To apply visit Raidhysteria.com Contacts: jwhitney0220#1782Kungfucat0 Dec 28, 2014
Dec 28, 2014 6/7N 1/7H recruiting for Progression! (T/TH) <Revoke Sanity> is raiding again in Warlords! Looking for healers, but accepting DPS as well. We are progressing through Normal / Heroics in preparation for Blackrock Foundry and continue raiding throughout the expansion. Our three longstanding members were all 14/14 normal (now called heroic) in Tier 16; but started raiding too late to get into serious "Mythic" raiding. Times: Tuesday / Thursday 9pm - 12am server time. Add me: GhostOfFeed#1320 Answer a few questions for us! Do you have any prior raiding experience? Are you willing to use Mumble? What toon are you planning on raiding with? (Please link their armory!) Are you able to take criticism and learn from your mistakes and the mistakes of others? Our expectations of you: Be on time for raid, we will not wait for you. Attendance. Real life happens. But we will not save a spot for people who do not take their position seriously. Have internet stability. Respect others. Be mature. Add me: GhostOfFeed#1320 Please apply here!Grarami3 Dec 28, 2014
Dec 27, 2014 653 mage LF Guild to do Heroic/Mythic I'm 7/7N, 4/7H but sadly those heroic kills have been from pugs and not from my current guild group. I'm trying to find a guild that I can do heroic with the goal of getting into mythic What I'm looking for: Weekday raiding (Sunday-Thursday) that ENDS by 11pm EST Any loot system besides a loot council Mature players (at least 21+) A group that can have fun when raiding but get down to business when its progression RealID : Shapoopi#1405Phatfinger0 Dec 27, 2014
Dec 27, 2014 Morning weekend raiding guild. Tauren Milk Company - 6/7 N & 1/7 H It is a guild from AREA 52 that has big plans for the WoD. We are recruiting for a group of mythic raiding (20) that act on Saturday 8 am to 12 and Sunday 7 am to 11 Server time. In addition, we will have an active group of PvP more flexible regarding schedules. Any players who want to be part of the community are welcome. We use a TS server. Currently we seek: Rogue, Balance Druid and a Warlock. Other raiders to fill 10 normal/heroic that will be the backup ones/second group. For more information contact me in-game.Hellscreeam13 Dec 27, 2014
Dec 27, 2014 646 frost DK lf progression guild Looking for a guild to raid with that's preferably on heroic, or at least trying to finish up normal HM. I know the fights and how to interrupt and keep myself alive and such, test dummy dps is around 17k, in raid i keep it above 20k.Profbanana5 Dec 27, 2014
Dec 27, 2014 Two Brothers looking for H/Mythic guild! Hello to all, My brother and I are seeking a new heroic raiding guild for WoD. First of all a little background on us, I have been playing since early TBC and he joined in early WoTLK, We have played and mastered many classes and specs, including tanking/healing/physical dps and caster dps. We are well versed in all raiding aspects and can rotate roles if needed. During Cata however, we both took a more casual approach to the game, including over a year long hiatus. But now we are back and feel that WoD will bring back the raiding comradery of old. We are open to both 10 and 25 man guild configurations, as well as realm transfers. What we are looking for in a guild is simple. A fun and ACTIVE atmosphere on Area 52, that pushes for progressive (minimum of heroic) raiding on a REGULAR BASIS. The only major requirement is that we both would want to be on the same raid team. At our peak our raid experience took us deep into Heroic mode ICC (when that was current progression). Keep in mind we have not been serious about raiding in over 3 years but are excited to get back into it! Toons/specs available for recruitment: Paladin: Holy/Ret Paladin: Prot Warlock Feel free to reach out to me in game or on battle.net at Dcypher#1246Hopeswrath11 Dec 27, 2014