Area 52

Feb 28, 2015 WEEKEND MORNING team LFM! 6/10 Heroic BRF. Raid Times: Saturday/Sunday 9AM to 1:00 PM EST (server time) Sometimes we'll run a bit later on Saturdays Current Team needs: - 1 660+ Bench Tank (ideally someone with a geared alt who is available on weekends and flexible). - 1 660+ Healer - Will consider 1 experienced 660+ DPS per week for trial We also have a "bench team" for anyone potentially interested in joining the ranks but not yet there in ilvl/exp. The team will raid together in heroic mode and back up the main mythic team, or perhaps eventually grow into their own mythic team. If you are interested, message Vindicator#1515 and Painmaker#1925 Greetings! We are Siege the Day, a WEEKEND MORNING raiding guild on the Area 52 Server. We are a group of adult WoW players who wanted to progress through SoO (and now WoD!), but have lives/jobs that mostly allow us to play weekends. We also have a few really experienced raiders who wanted a weekend raid for their alts. Since we raid only 2 days/8-9 hours a week, we run a raid that has fun but gets things done efficiently. That means showing up 15 minutes before raid starts, and usually only taking ~15 minutes of break time during the raid. This allows us to have the best of both worlds, progression and free time to spend with our family/friends! If you are looking for a guild that is fun and still manages to progress without disrupting your life, Siege the Day may be the place for you! Again, if you are interested, message Vindicator#1515 and Painmaker#9125 (Vindicator will be out for a couple weeks)Vindicátor2 Feb 28, 2015
Feb 28, 2015 658 Ret Pally LF weekend night guild I am 7/7 Norm 5/7 Heroic. Prefer Weekend Nights to raid but i am flexible. Just want to build relationship with a good guild and continue to progress. Im serious about raiding and will put forth 100% effort to learn mechanics and proper strategy.Ganglenutz0 Feb 28, 2015
Feb 28, 2015 (7/10) Adult Tues/Thurs Raid needs more.. Shoot Stuff Dont Die is a guild created by a group of friends that have been playing together since back in early BC. What we are: Mature, drama-free group of players who like to understand our toons and play to the best of our possible abilities on our somewhat limited play schedules, all while not taking ourselves or the game too seriously along the way. We all have jobs and families and RL, and WoW time is our time to sit back and have fun. We would be a good match for you if you: - are 18+ - play a casual schedule but want to top out your DPS/Tanking/Heals - always try to be the best at whatever you are doing in WoW, even if you are fishing for hours on end - like muffins - are looking for a fun group of people to enjoy WoD Raiding: Our raid nights are Tuesday and Thursday, with Saturday as our swing night in case enough of us can't make a Thursday. We raid from 8:30 to 11 server time. We are 7/7 6/7H, and 5/10 in BrF.. We are in need of a DPS and a new tank or two. I Raid Group needs**: Tanks: Paladin / Monk / Death Knight / Warrior - High Druid - Medium Melee: Warrior - High Druid / Monk - Medium DK/Rogue/Shaman/Pally - Very Low Ranged DPS : Hunter / Mage - Very High!!!!!! Warlock / SPriest - High Shaman / Druid - Very Low Heals: Shaman - High Paladin / Monk / Priest- Medium Druid - Very Low **Don't let the needs fool you though, if you think you would fit into the group, don't hesitate to check in with us. If you think our guild fits you, we can work with you on gear level if you aren't quite BrF ready. We are looking for a number of good folks to join our community. Please feel free to head on over to our website at and check us out and apply. You can also contact us in game with any questions. Officers are myself (Bullrok/Kaenan/Tuggrok), Solidairy/Despair, or Alistari. You can also check my BTag as well, IronMoose52#1885Bullrok67 Feb 28, 2015
Feb 28, 2015 H<Freakshow> 9/10 H BRF LFM H<Freakshow> 9/10H BRF and 5/7 Mythic HM 20 is a long standing guild on Area-52. We only raid 3 nights a week so we try to get in there and really hit it hard. We are currently focused on finishing out Mist of Pandaria strong and really focusing on Warlords of Draenor and pushing into 20 man Mythic raids. We have been a solid raid team since early Wrath, many of us raiding toghter before that in early Warcraft and Burning Crusade. We pride our self on the fact that in 5 years we have been a guild, we have never missed a single raid night. We stay on top of recruitment so that we can provide one of the best raid experiences possible. Highest current need Tank with a dps offspec Any other exceptional players Please keep in mind that all exceptional applicants of any class are always welcome to apply. If you know some of our members and/or think you'd be a great fit for us in terms of personality and skill, we would like to hear from you. We want to stress that the most important things that we're looking for is a personality and skill fit between us and our applicants. We want people who are skilled, fun to be around and willing to work hard to help move the team forward. Raid Times: Tues-Thurdays 7:45 pm-11:00pm server time Interested applicants: APPLY ONLINE If you have any questions or feel that your application has been over looked or, simply need a more prompt answer feel free to pst an officer in game chat or mail. Which are as follows green, pandaria, sakloth, bossashy.Bossashy3 Feb 28, 2015
Feb 28, 2015 (H) Raider seeks guild: Early evening. 664 Priest, currently disc and about to add holy. Need to finish up raiding around 9pm eastern do to crazy early job. Over 50 and not into drama. Good at mechanics. Previous guild folded into a large late night guild.Catastrofe0 Feb 28, 2015
Feb 28, 2015 The Catalina Winemixer Seeking New Recruits We are currently looking to absorb a fresh new guild that is stone walled on their progress. Is your 5-8 guildmembers pugging 20 people for your "guild raids"? Do you feel like your boys are good, but you don't have the time to creating strategies to navigate it? Tired of dealing with competing with 30 other small guilds for the people in trade and forums? Here's our deal. Thursday 9:30 PM ST -12:00 AM ST, BRF Friday 8PM-11Pm.(a casual Highmaul for gearing alts) Saturday 11:30 PM- 2:30 AM ST BRF continuation Us: A guild of veterans raiding since Vanilla, recently set up shop on Area 52 in our latest server hop.Progression content minded but without the stress of fighting for your raid spot. We want to make our guild a little more lively and have a little more bodies to make things less stressful on people's schedules. You: A friendly but competent player whose willing to learn and follow instruction Tolerant and don't spew hateful garbage Willing to go at a relaxed pace and but be punctual and dedicated come raid time. We are willing to teach you, just give us the bodies and time. Seeking any officer of guild leader to talk about a merger and you can contact me on Rayo#1531 aka MarkyMarxist, or my associates Zeptimus or Fermelabouch Looking forward to hearing from you.Markymarxist3 Feb 28, 2015
Feb 28, 2015 WTS Heavy Junkbox Currently stocking up. Pst me to negotiate price/amount! Mewtilation#1447Mewtilation1 Feb 28, 2015
Feb 28, 2015 server crash? Did they say they were taking down the server?Booshaka2 Feb 28, 2015
Feb 28, 2015 did area 52 just crash? looks like half of all the realms are offlineMedidemic15 Feb 28, 2015
Feb 28, 2015 INB4 people crying for refunds DDOS or patch related? Edit: idc, goin to bed. night folks!Mewtilation4 Feb 28, 2015
Feb 28, 2015 Apex Predator 8/10 N 2/10 H is recruiting Hello all! Apex Predator is recruiting all dps for our core BRF team we are a very fun laid back social raiding guild. Our raid times are Mon/Wed/Thurs 10pm-1am Server Time. Nuhka#1837 please add me if you have any questions, Thank You! Our Top Priority DPS Needs Are: Elemental Shaman Enhancement Shaman Retribution Paladin Frost/Unholy DK Shadow PriestNuhker0 Feb 28, 2015
Feb 28, 2015 Woops Sorry guys. I knocked off half of the servers because I didn't wait for garrison to finish loading before I clicked finalize plot on my lvl 3 gladiator's sanctum. Who knew...Stashiusclay2 Feb 28, 2015
Feb 28, 2015 Random restarts....little warning next time. Comon blizz give us more warning pleaaaaase :(Realmdowner0 Feb 28, 2015
Feb 28, 2015 LF BS w/ Enchanted Thorium Breastplate If you can make it or you have one to sell, I'm looking so lemme know. I'm generous and I pay lots.Kaehlen0 Feb 28, 2015
Feb 27, 2015 Casual Late Night Weekend Raid Guild LFM <Customer Service>on Area 52, is still looking for more players who would love to join a casual raiding experience! We understand RL happens, so if you cant make it for some raid days its all good with us! We are currently 6/7N and 3/7H, looking to progress further into Heroics and BRF with more players joining our core team. We are a small guild but we are very active and friendly! Our raid times are as follows Fridays & Saturdays - 11:30pm - 3am EST. We are currently looking for 1 tank(preferably leather tank, but wont count out a plate tank), 2 healers(preferably a druid/monk) and as many DPS as possible for our 15 man group. If interested add this battle tag and to talk some more! Irrelevant#1350Namelessgirl0 Feb 27, 2015
Feb 27, 2015 Healer and Tank looking for a new guild! Hello there! My friend and I are currently looking for a new home after the sudden collapse of our guild. We are interested in a guild that raids during weekdays anywhere between 9pm EST - 1am EST. We're very good about being punctual and in attendance. About us, I am a 670 Resto Shaman, and my friend is a 666 Brewmaster Monk. Our WOD progression is 7/7N HM, 6/7H HM, and 8/10N BRF. We can be reached at this forum post, or you can send me a BNet message at xMckenzix#1607 Please let us know if you have room in your guild to give us a home! :)Amethyst2 Feb 27, 2015
Feb 27, 2015 <Under Geared> 7/7 H HM 3/10 H BRF <Under Geared> We are a semi hardcore/semi casual guild looking to fill out our 20 man core raid. We raid weekly Tue/Wed/Thur 8pm-11pm EST. We are looking for players that are reliable week to week and are driven to complete Heroic BRF progression. Currently 7/7 Heroic HM, and 3/10 Heroic BRF Immediate Class Needs – If you don’t see your classes listed don’t hesitate to whisper one of our officers we are always recruiting skilled players Tanks-DK,Monk Healers-Druid,Monk Ranged DPS-All classes Melee DPS-Warrior,Monk If you are interested in hearing more please whisper in game or post Whisper: Block Wowpool Lookingglass Have Fun and Good Luck in Warlords of Draenor !Blocked0 Feb 27, 2015
Feb 27, 2015 <Caustic> 3/7M HM 9/10H BRF 20 man LFM Caustic (3/7M HM 9/10H BRF) is recruiting for 20-man progression in Highmaul and Blackrock Foundry! Caustic is 20-man Mythic raiding guild on Area 52 (EST, high population horde dominated server). Caustic formed between two veteran guilds who were equally successful throughout Mists and formed to succeed as a mythic guild in Warlords of Draenor. In our first tier as Caustic, we achieved server #6 (US 172) for Heroic Garrosh Hellscream and we are looking to get back to at least that level. Most (if not all) of our raiders have consistently cleared end game heroic content throughout every expansion as early as Molten Core. Although we only raid 3 days a week, we are a fun loving progression oriented guild. We are also extremely active outside of raid times running old content, RBGs, alt runs, etc. Current Progression: 3/7 Mythic Highmaul 9/10 Heroic Blackrock Foundry Raid Schedule: * Tuesday 8:00pm - 11:30pm EST * Wednesday 8:00pm - 11:30pm EST * Thursday 8:00pm - 11:30pm EST On very rare occasions, only when we are very close to a kill, we may add extra days/hours. Current Needs: Heals Monk - Mistweaver (High) Druid - Restoration (Medium) DPS Druid - Balance (Medium) Druid - Feral (Medium) Paladin - Retribution (Medium) Warrior - Arms, Fury (High) These are the classes we are currently actively searching for, however, if you are amazing at your class and what you do, we'd love to hear from you. Potential Applicants: We are looking for intelligent, mature, and active players who have a desire to push content on a 3 day a week schedule. Applicants should have an intimate knowledge of their class, including offspecs and encounter specific approaches. A reliable computer, stable internet connection, working microphone, 90% raid attendance, and knowledge of boss mechanics are required. 672 ilvl, 2/7M HM and 6/10H BRF experience is also currently required. Recruitment Officer Megablood - SeaBirds14#1406 Or Cohesive - Cohesive#1646 Taldará - scottyj#1234 Bomblast - Zilimir#1615Megabrew30 Feb 27, 2015
Feb 27, 2015 Natural Selection Recruiting Hello all, Natural Selection is currently recruiting exceptional players for Blackrock Foundry. Currently, we are 6/7 Mythic Highmaul and 9/10 Heroic Blackrock Foundry. We are in need of players to fill our open roster so we can begin our Mythic Blackrock Foundy progression. Apply now, applications are being reviewed quickly as trials could be starting as early as next raid week. All classes and roles are being considered, many open slots available. 670 ilvl and heroic Blackrock Foundry experience required. Raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 9pm - 12am ST. Contact Rytzu, Wapol, or Chìck (Alt 141 for the ì), for more details or visit to apply. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon! RytzuRytzu0 Feb 27, 2015
Feb 27, 2015 Hello this is danger one of the few alliance Hey what's sup i got these 2 guilds going elite raiders of draenor and another one with 990 members. My guild ( elite raiders of draenor has 50-54 people total 90% are level 100s, we are looking for more raiders-pvpers who are serious about getting things done. we have 5/7 heroic highmaul wanting to try out mythic . we need raiders who are online during these hours (We-Fri 5pm-10:30pm) we do pvp events and raids, for the raid team we need players with an item level of at least 650 and for the pvp team you need your 660 glad wep. You must have vent or Skype and be on time if you sign up for a event.Ðanger1 Feb 27, 2015
Feb 27, 2015 <Adverse Effects> Fri/Sat night raids We are a Horde guild on Area-52 and we are rebuilding our core group due to raiders not showing up for raids. Current group is about 9 dedicated players that show up every raid, every Fri/Sat night. Friday we start at 10pm est. Saturday we start at 9pm. Both nights we go till 1am. EST Currently we are 7/7N, 5/7H, and 4/10N. We have two tanks, 2 healers, 2-3 melee dps, and a few ranged dps. We need another 2 healers, and a mix of DPS. ilvl isn't as important as being able to dedicate to Friday and Saturday nights. Most of us are mid to late 20's and have families and full time jobs. So Friday and Saturday are our only option to raid. It is imperative the people we recruit, are able to dedicate to Friday and Saturday nights. For more info, add my btag Meoph#1305Meoph5 Feb 27, 2015
Feb 27, 2015 Fri/Sat night Raiding Guild Recruiting! <Adverse Effects> is a Horde guild on Area-52 and we are building our core group at the moment. Our raid times are as follow: Friday 10pm-1am (EST) and Saturday 9pm-1am (EST) We started to Raid only a month and a half ago, and currently we are 7/7N, 5/7H, and 4/10N. Note that we've only been once in H HM (the week before brf came out) and got 5 bosses down. We understand our progression is a bit behind right now, due to the fact we started late on HM, but brf came out only 3 weeks ago and we will catch up very soon. We are looking for people who like progression, and not people looking to get carried. We are currently looking for a Disc priest and a few caster DPS. . Any other class/role will be considered, so feel free to apply. Please note that if you suit our guild and we suit you, you have a raid spot guaranteed starting this Friday! We are not looking for a particular ilvl, since we plan on going back in HM this week and possibly next week. The most important thing for us is your capability of showing up almost all the time, as well as your skills. So if you are looking for a guild that shows up ready for raids, get stuff done, and have a great time doing so, we are the place for you. Almost all of us are past hard core raiders that simply can't commit as much time anymore. Most of us are mid to late 20's and have families and full time jobs. So Friday and Saturday are our only option to raid. It is imperative the people we recruit are able to dedicate to Friday and Saturday nights. For more info, add my btag Deadrise#1410 or Meoph#1305Deadrise5 Feb 27, 2015
Feb 27, 2015 LFM Tues/wed/thurs Midnight-3am EST [First Ascent] LF Healers and DPS for BRF Heroic progression. A small friendly guild Still looking for core players. APP at In game Questions: Stfunaga#1983Mugrunch4 Feb 27, 2015
Feb 27, 2015 <Chapter of Lost Souls> Area-52 We are recruiting for open spots, whether in our group one (in need of rdps or a disc priest) or our upcoming group two (will also be the heroic group), as well as casual social members who are always willing to join in on the FUN!! Come on to a close-nit guild that raids casually and helps out EVERYONE!!!Hymne0 Feb 27, 2015
Feb 27, 2015 LF Late Evening Raid Guild Hello all! I'm looking for a friendly raiding guild to call home. My preferred raid time would be 10:00/10:30pm to 1:00/1:30am. I have experience in main tanking and dps from tbc through mop. My main tank/dps is right at 655. I have a few alts that are 640ish. I'm looking for a fun, friendly guild that also likes to run highmaul and brf. Thanks in advance!!Wodahsad3 Feb 27, 2015
Feb 27, 2015 [H]The Horde Legion is Recruiting The Horde Legion is recruiting raiders for our core team. Current progression is 7/7 HMn and 6/7 HMh and 5/10 BRF Norm. Looking for solid players to help push our progression further. We are in search of good DPS (looking for a shaman, pally, or mage) or Tank with a good DPS off-spec. Healers with a good DPS off-spec will also be considered. Looking for ilvl 650+. Raid times are: Tues, Wed, Sun 8:00pm - 11:00pm For more info contact Krypd or Johnnyboy in-game or by in-game mail.Wesden3 Feb 27, 2015
Feb 26, 2015 [H]<Chosen Exile> [9/10H] recruiting DPS! Hello, <Chosen Exile> is a tightly-knit group, consisting of many veteran heroic raiders. Our approach is to achieve progression, while having fun in the process. We are on a schedule of 10.5 hrs per week - with focus on the QUALITY of the raid itself, without everyone having to sacrifice their real lives for the game. Raid is Tues/Wed/Thu from 9:00 - 12:30PM Server time (EST). On occasion, we may open up a Monday or extend a night for a progression kill, raid willing. This is rare, however. Our expectations: - Punctuality. It is extremely important that you are online on time, and ready to pull @ start. - Vent, and a working microphone. Attentive listening skills, and the ability to speak when spoken to. - Exceptional raid awareness. Dead DPS does no DPS. - 85% attendance rate, or better. You let officers know when you will be out, ahead of time. - Consistent performance, with a strong and clear understanding of your class. You research your class and are constantly striving to improve yourself. - Maturity. - Research fights! Do not go in blind expecting a thorough explanation because you didn't do your homework. - Consumables. While we do offer them to raiders from the guild bank, you should still be prepared at all times. - Gear enhancements. You should always, always, always have appropriate gems and enchants. NO EXCEPTIONS. Huge bonus points for hybrid-role classes who maintain an off-spec and have the ability to play it proficiently. Open Recruitment: (immediate spot on the roster, dependent on trial) - Balance Druid (High) **We are currently recruiting exceptional DPS of any class!** Current & Past Progression: H. Blackrock Foundry (9/10): Gruul Oregorger Beastlord Darmac Hans'gar and Franzok Flamebender Ka'graz Operator Thogar Kromog The Iron Maidens The Blast Furnace M. Highmaul (2/7): Kargath Bladefist Twin Ogron H. Highmaul (7/7): Kargath Bladefist The Butcher Tectus Brackenspore Twin Ogron Ko'ragh Imperator Mar'gok Tier 16 - M. Siege of Ogrimmar (14/14) ---------------------------------------------- If it sounds like we may be a fit for you, you have some additional questions about guild operation, or would like more information - please contact us! Please feel free to reply to this thread and tell us a bit about yourself, or contact one of us in-game: Batix (Ranged Lead & Recruitment) - Real ID: Batix#1442 Keeanu (Melee Lead) Ricebeater We look forward to hearing from you soon! =)Batix43 Feb 26, 2015
Feb 26, 2015 667 Shadow priest Looking to come home 667 Shadow priest Looking to come home and raid back on A52 I am 6/7H and 7/7N XP. I am looking for a late.. late night raiding guild or a morning raiding guild or even a guild that only raids Tuesdays and Wednesdays. IDK talk to me we will figure this out together. hit me up here or B-Net Imking#1711Fâded5 Feb 26, 2015
Feb 26, 2015 3 DPS LOOKING FOR A GUILD *UPDATED* Hello me (switching to a hunter after tanking all of highmaul, I can tank but want to switch to dps...I realize that I am undergeared but i know how to dps....i have heroic/mythic hunter exp), a ench shammy, and a alf warlock. Let us know your times and days and maybe we could work this out. Ideal days/time Tues/Thurs (main days) - Sunday (if needed) ----- after 6 pst DAYS WE CANNOT DO -MONDAYS OR WEDNESDAYS- We are all 670+ (my hunter is 655, but my tank monk is) We are 7/7hm highmaul We are 2/10hm BRF Let us know if we can work something out. Msg me in game please or on the forums. We are thinking about a server transfer. We are on tich atm but we are looking to move to a PvE server like Zul, A52, or Thrall. Also I dont mind tanking either, I just figure that dps is easier to fit into a raid group than a tank add me and lets talk blacktooth90#1437Salame3 Feb 26, 2015
Feb 26, 2015 27k Conquest Earned vendor missing 27k Conquest Earned vendor for this PvP Season is missing on Area 52, please fix this errorOldvolcano2 Feb 26, 2015
Feb 26, 2015 <Ineptitude> 9/10HBRF LF Hpally/RShaman <Ineptitude> is a newly formed guild on Area 52 gathered together to clear Mythic BRF. Our core raiders/officers consist of former Top 100 US guilds, including two officers leading a US 56th SoO (11th World 3 days/week raiding). What We Want: We want to progress at a higher level without the full time raid schedule going 5 hours a day. To do this, we require all our raiders to be exceptional at their class, operating mechanics, and coming prepared to each raid in order for us to progress the way we expect to in the time we have. We are currently 3/7 Mythic HM but we will be going back to quickly clear at least 5/7 Mythic HM. We killed 9/10 Heroic BRF typically clearing 8/10 H first night. We are looking to gather the players we need to clear the content as it is current and build something that will be around for a long time. Classes We Need: -Hpally -Rshaman -Fury/Arms Warrior Any 90+ percentile dps WE RAID: Tuesday/Wed/Thursday- 7 to 10:30 Central. and we require near 100% attendance. Loot Rules: Loot is distributed by a Loot Council who use EPGP Lootmaster to determine BiS/Offspec/Side Upgrade. Contact Us: The best way to get a hold of me is by our guild email which we strictly use for recruitment. I work throughout the day and so this works best for me to contact you. Email: Guild Website to Apply: Battletags: Snugglz#1339 (GM) Perp#1955 (Officer)Snuglzz2 Feb 26, 2015
Feb 26, 2015 Group of 3 Looking for Guild We are a group of 3 players looking for a new raiding guild. Our current guild has decided to stop raiding so we are looking for a new home! Our progression this expansion has been less than what we are accustomed to due to well a guild on its last legs. We would like a guild that is stable and progressing. We do want to do mythics so if your guild doesn’t plan on mythics please don’t respond. Info on the 3 of us: DK- 676 Blood and 676 DPS (Can play either) Monk- 669 Brewmaster (can potentially play dps) Rogue- 678 (Also has 673 dps warrior if that’s more preferable) Our availability is generally anytime in the week our only nights not available would be Sunday/Monday nights. Would prefer later raid times but can be open to earlier times if it’s the right fit. If you’re interested please respond below or contact us via btag at Demoted#1568 Thanks for your time!Battousai2 Feb 26, 2015
Feb 26, 2015 [H] <Husk> Recruiting Raiders Husk is a new raiding guild on US Area 52 Horde side. Our goal is simple, work together to complete all raid content while it is current. We are looking to complete our raid roster for Warlords and need highly motivated people who share our passion for raiding. At the same time we want to insure that each new member fits our personality and temperament. Applicants must be 21 years of age or older and be willing to commit to a two night a week schedule. We will be raiding: Wednesday 2000 - 2300 server Friday 2000 - 2300 server Area 52 is US Eastern Time. Applicants must have Ventrilo in order to complete the interview portion of recruitment and to raid. Applications can be submitted to HuskGuildATgmailDOTcom Please include a link to your armory page, links to raid logs, a screenshot or video of your UI in a raid environment, Guild history including a reason why you left your last guild, and bit about who you are as a person, as a player, and as a raider. We are now 1/7 Heroic and 3/7 Normal (Kar, Butch, Twins) and need healers to help make us 7/7 N and push into heroics. We currently need any and all healers to help round out that role. DPS are also welcome to apply as well but the healing is the biggest stumbling block as PuG healers are too unreliable. For more information please see our current website HuskGuild.blogspot.comHalfgrim5 Feb 26, 2015
Feb 26, 2015 ImmortaI Late night raiding guild! About us: We are a brand new guild that is around 5 days old we are already raiding now, we are friendly people always trying our hardest to make our guild happy, the raid leader is EXP since vanilla. this guild is not hardcore its more casual but we like to keep a tight scheduled raid. Recruitment: In need of a couple more dps maybe a tank and maybe a healer depending :) accepting any exceptional players that are looking for a home to raid with :) Raid Times: Tuesday through Thursday, Midnight till 3 am server. We try to stick to this scheduled time, but on occasion we may call the raid early depending on circumstances. Contact: Btag, Warrendude#1174 INGAME, Warrendude Box's Bellow Thanks for considering us, Warrendude, ImmortaI Team :)Warrendude2 Feb 26, 2015
Feb 25, 2015 <Clash> Recruiting for Tue&Sun night raid. <Clash> Is a guild mostly of people who xfferred over from Frostmourne-US to come to a more populated server for raiding currently we are only 9-10Normal BRF and 1-10Heroic BRF we are recruiting the following. Tanks: NONE DPS: All DPS Healers: Shaman, Paladin, Priest (Holy) But will consider all healing classes to be honest. Right now our grp consists of around 14 and we would like to grow this number to around the 25man range for depth, currently we raid two nights a week. Tuesday: 9:00pm-12:00am Sunday: 9:00pm-1200am If this schedule works for you then by all means whisper anyone in guild for info and they will direct you to a person that can answer your questions.Dhargore1 Feb 25, 2015
Feb 25, 2015 2/7 Mythic 674 Feral looking for new home Hey there! As the title says I am looking for a new guild before BRF. Contact Info: Bnet = Pat#1510 or just reply in this Post Looking forward to hearing from you guys!Dimrayne7 Feb 25, 2015
Feb 25, 2015 Untold 2/7M 7/10H LF heal/dps! Hello Everyone! <Untold> is looking to fill a few core spots on our team! Recruitment Information: Mostly in need of RDPS- Mage, Spriest & 1 Healer (Disc Priest) -We are always looking for outstanding dps, if that is you, send us a tell =) -Priority spots are mainly for Rdps at this time.(full on hunters) -670+ Ilvl ,but if you have the skill, that will be taken into consideration. Addons/Requirements: We require the use of Mumble, Deadly Boss Mods, and Angry Assignments.Weak Auras highly recommended. We also use EPGP Loot Master and run a loot council format. Raid Times: Tues, Wed, Thurs :: 10:30PM - 1:30AM Server Time(EST) Our members make these days and times on a regular basis and we would expect the same from any new member. Of course things like holidays, anniversary, birthdays, and things like that are understandable. We are also always recruiting Casual members that just want to hang out and possibly be backups in our raid team. About Our Guild: We are a tight knit guild. The majority of us have been playing WoW since Vanilla/BC and know our classes very well :). We are a laid back guild, but we are also progression minded. If you have a chill, positive attitude towards raiding and enjoy the company of friends vs just people you raid with, then lets talk! A lot of us enjoy playing other games as well. Including but not limited to DotA2, League of Legends, SC2, Diablo III, and Hearthstone. We all tried Wildstar and were a bit disappointed with the end-game. You can reply to this post or message me or any of the other officers in game with these RealIDs: Kaethur09#1857 :: Kaethur(Guild Master - Prot War / Disc Priest) TayTay47#1699 :: Tasiya(Guild Officer - Resto Shaman / BM Hunter) Wolftuba#1711 :: Wolftuba (Guild Officer - Ele Shaman / Boomchicken) Thanks for your time reading the post and we look forward to hearing from you. :)Tasiya2 Feb 25, 2015
Feb 25, 2015 667 iLvl Rogue LF Mythic Progression I've been playing a rogue since Vanilla and am looking for a guild who is starting Mythic progression. My schedule allows for weekend raiding (Friday and Saturday) from 11pm to 2am. I play subtlety and combat. Please contact me if you are interested in having a competent melee dps join your mythic progression group. My btag is Panixz#1521Panixzz0 Feb 25, 2015
Feb 25, 2015 Gladiator / Protection disabilities 1 button Gladiator / Protection disabilities 1 button ----------------------------------------------- Gladiator Stats Priority Strength > Bonus Armor > Critical Strike 18% (23% Raid Buff) > Haste 9% > Multistrike Gladiator Talent & Glyph tier 1: Juggernaut - Default choice / best rage generation. tier 2: Enraged Regeneration - Can be use while Stunned!! tier 3: Unyielding Strikes - Reduce rage cost of Heroic Strike stacks up to 6x. tier 4: Dragon Roar - deals damage to all enemies, ignoring all armors and is always critical strike. tier 5: Vigilance - reduces the damage taken by the target by 30% for 12 seconds. tier 6: Bloodbath - Default. tier 7: Gladiator Stance #WIN :) Major Glyphs Glyph of Unending Rage Glyph of Cleave Glyph of Heroic Leap Protection Stats Priority Bonus Armor > Matery > Critical Strike > Versatility > Multistrike Prot Talent & Glyph tier 1: Juggernaut - Default choice / best rage generation. tier 2: Enraged Regeneration - Can be use while Stunned!! tier 3: Sudden Death - DPS Boost. tier 4: Dragon Roar - deals damage to all enemies, ignoring all armors and is always critical strike. tier 5: Vigilance - reduces the damage taken by the target by 30% for 12 seconds. tier 6: Avatar - Default. tier 7: Gladiator Stance #WIN :) Major Glyphs Glyph of Charge of Bull Rush Glyph of Cleave Glyph of Glyph of Rude Interruption Addons Bigwigs GTFO (Optional) Skada (Optional) GnomeSequencer <- Requires to use macros warcraft Logs [URL=""]Warcraftlogs[/URL] Macros Sequences['yondaimeglad'] = { PreMacro = [[ /targetenemy [noharm][dead] /startattack /cast [combat] Berserker Rage ]], '/cast !Shield Slam', '/cast !Revenge', '/cast Devastate', '/cast Heroic Strike', PostMacro = [[ /cast [combat]Shield Charge /cast [combat]Bloodbath /cast [combat]Arcane Torrent /cast [combat]Dragon Roar /use [combat]13 /use [combat]14 ]], } Sequences['yondaimeaoe'] = { PreMacro = [[ /targetenemy [noharm][dead] /startattack /cast [combat] Berserker Rage ]], '/cast !Shield Slam', '/cast !Revenge', '/cast Devastate', '/cast Heroic Strike', PostMacro = [[ /cast [combat]Shield Charge /cast [combat]Bloodbath /cast [combat]Arcane Torrent /cast [combat]Dragon Roar /cast [combat]Thunder Clap /use [combat]13 /use [combat]14 ]], } Sequences['yondaimeprot'] = { PreMacro = [[ /targetenemy [noharm][dead] /startattack /cast [combat] Berserker Rage ]], '/cast !Shield Slam', '/cast !Revenge', '/cast Devastate', '/cast Heroic Strike', '/cast Execute', PostMacro = [[ /cast [combat]Shield Block /cast [combat]Shield Barrier /cast [combat]Avatar /cast [combat]Arcane Torrent /cast [combat]Dragon Roar /use [combat]13 /use [combat]14 ]], } Sequences['yondaimepaoe'] = { PreMacro = [[ /targetenemy [noharm][dead] /startattack /cast [combat] Berserker Rage ]], '/cast !Shield Slam', '/cast !Revenge', '/cast Devastate', '/cast Heroic Strike', PostMacro = [[ /cast [combat]Shield Block /cast [combat]Shield Barrier /cast [combat]Avatar /cast [combat]Arcane Torrent /cast [combat]Dragon Roar /cast [combat]Thunder Clap /use [combat]13 /use [combat]14 ]], }Yondaime0 Feb 25, 2015
Feb 25, 2015 683 holy pally & 682 Brewmaster need guild! our guild broke up today due to real life issues for most of our members, im a 683 holy pally. 5/7M in highmaul 9/10H in BrF. i have quite a few fights where ive ranked from 50 to the the lower 90 percentile. Im looking for a guild that is preferably horde, as im bored of being alliance im available after 7PM est till about 2AM (though id rather end around 12) im looking for a good thats going ot progress through mythic BRF and we hopefully get our cutting edges! if you have any question feel free to post on here or contact me on btag : Bryan88#1543 as for the brewmaster, hes 5/7m 10/10H Server rankings for tanks: Personal Logs: Btag: smflavin#1985 were looking for a 1/10 or 2/10M guild hopefully.Divekick0 Feb 25, 2015
Feb 25, 2015 Delete ATT my Rogue is not in need of a guild.Byaah13 Feb 25, 2015
Feb 24, 2015 (H)-Omnipresence LF DPS Omnipresence 7/7H, 1/7M and 3/10H, 7/10N BRF recruiting 660+ DPS for core raid team progression. Range preferred, but will consider competent melee as well. Raid times are Wed-Thurs 8:30 -12 Server Time, PST to Tzdeath#1553 for more information.Luthëran1 Feb 24, 2015
Feb 24, 2015 <Diligence> 8/10 H 2/7 M LF Heals/DPS <Diligence> on Area 52 is currently looking to fill spots for Mythic Raiding. Current Needs Accepting all players for Blackrock Foundry to compete for a core raid spot! Non-Paladin Healer! Mage Warlock Enh Shaman Boomkin Ret Paladin If your class isn't listed STILL APPLY, we are looking for competitive and competent players <Diligence> is a group of raiders that have returned for WoD. The GM and RL are both former military, as well as raiders with experience from TBC, WTLK, Cata, and MoP. Currently 8/10H 2/7 Mythic What we expect from you: We expect you to be a competent raider. You may be called out for making mistakes in raid and we expect you to learn from your mistakes and improve as an overall player rather than to get angry or frustrated. We are willing to work with gear, but what we want is a fast moving progression that will allow to be satisfied with the content and down it quickly, and to be the top of our server, pushing for top in the US. For the hours we raid we are more advanced than other guilds and need competent players to achieve this. You will also need a working mic, solid internet, and little to no excuses We are raiding these times Sunday 8-11 CST / 9-12 ST Monday 8-11 CST 9-12 ST Tuesday 8-11 CST / 9-12 ST We are adults with school or family, and understand that we can't be raiding 16 hours a week, and honestly don't feel that we need to in order to clear this content. This game has gotten easier over the years, and with a solid group of raiders we can accomplish that. What you can expect from us Competence Fun atmosphere Jokes when people mess up Bosses getting downed Raids starting on time Holding everyone to the same standard, because we all want to have fun and kill dragons Apply at If you feel like you want a progressive atmosphere that wants to have fun and kill bosses, then hit me up in game. You can reach me also at my battletag TankPete#1225 or Faithmelt , whose battle tag is Faithmelt#1960Recond37 Feb 24, 2015
Feb 24, 2015 [H] <Children of Kaul> 6/7H 7/10N Recruiting Hello potential recruit! Children of Kaul consists of a core group that has been around and raiding since Vanilla. We're under a new banner this expansion, but we're a tight-knit, cohesive core that's looking to add more raiders to our team with an end-goal of Mythic raiding. Raid Times: Wed: 7-10 Thurs: 7-10 Fri: 7-10 Progression (Current as of 02/22): 7/7 N Highmaul 6/7 H Highmaul 7/10 N BRF Open Roles: Tank - High Feral Brewmaster Deathknight DPS - High Mage Balance Druid Rogue Shadow Priest Healers - Medium Mistweaver Monk Resto Druid All players are encouraged to apply as we have room for exceptional players of all classes and usually have room in our raids to accommodate a few extra players. Points of Contact: In-game: Aggromend Maydia Tholomeir Barlof Zaramoth Xeyl Mehrunedagon Enfeeble RealID: Dizl#1552 (Aggromend) Soltari99#1458 (Maydia) Xeyl#1623 (Xeyl) Namorock#1860 (Tholomeir) Leonidas#1375 (Mehrunedagon) Dreadlothar#1461 (Zaramoth) FAQ's We operate on a rank structure, with your initial rank being "Raider Initiate." You will be judged upon you attendance and performance in raids which will earn you a promotion to "Raider." If you choose to not be a core raider, you can still remain in the guild as a "Member," and continue to raid with us, but at a lower loot priority. Loot is handled on a MS > OS basis with free rolls on most gear, with Raiders taking loot priority over Initiates and Members. Certain items (ie. Tier Tokens, Trinkets, Weapons) are decided upon by our loot council which consists of Officers and Council Members. The guild provides flasks, potions and repairs but we encourage our members to contribute in whatever way they can as the mats for these things go very quickly. PvP: We welcome players that PvP and some of our raiders enjoy PvP as well. While we encourage you to play the way you want, raiders will prioritize PvE content over PvP. VOIP: We use Raid Call as our chat system; the info for this will be in the guild info once you are in.Aggromend1 Feb 24, 2015
Feb 24, 2015 Looking for Casual/Social Guild Hey everyone, I'm looking to start playing again and am looking for a guild to join. What's important to me would be an active guild that actually talks, I've been in too many where the guild chat is just dead, even at peak hours. If the guild also ran old content and casually raided that would be perfect, but what I am primarily looking for is a friendly social environment. A quick note on the raiding aspect; I don't have the time to commit to a serious raiding guild. I am a university student, so school takes up a lot of my time and is a priority, along with my friends in real life which always come before playing a game. That being said, I do enjoy raiding, so a social guild that perhaps ran flex raids where it wouldn't be necessary for me to show up every week would be a perfect fit. Thanks in advance to all those who read this, and especially those who respond.Urtharuk2 Feb 24, 2015
Feb 24, 2015 Crucable recruiting for highmaul Crucable HM- 6/7H BRF 5/10N Mon/Weds 9:30am-12:30 noon EST Looking for Core Spot Raiders in need of a plate tank, Resto druid, Shammy dps, rogue and hunter. Also accepting Casual players. 650ilvl req. pst for inv or info. or add katalyst9921#1211Fenghorn1 Feb 24, 2015
Feb 24, 2015 Goodfellas 10/10H Goodfellas is recruiting exceptional healers/dps. Feel free to put in an app @ We are looking for any exceptional players that can dps while do mechanics. Feel free to add my btag : Nas#1436 Raid times: Sun, Teu,Wed,Thur 8-12east We are 10/10H, 6/7M Thanks for your interest.Nastradamus0 Feb 24, 2015
Feb 24, 2015 Disc Priest Looking For Raiding Guild Hello, Returning player after a small break. Looking for a mature non-mythic raiding guild. My availability is any day after 10:00pm EST. My gear is not that great at the moment but I am working to get it in a better state. If you have any questions contact Athenian#1935Cortex3 Feb 24, 2015
Feb 24, 2015 <Chemical Imbalance>(H) Recruiting for BRF Chemical Imbalance is recruiting one skilled leather wearing DPS(approx 650+ilvl) for progression raiding. We raid Fri/Sat 9-12 server time, and are currently 5/7 Heroic Highmaul and 4/10 Blackrock Foundry. We are a group of skilled players who have been raiding together in some fashion for going on 8 years, We are a casual guild in terms of hours we raid per week, but we expect all raiders to be as commited to progression as we are. This means having appropriate flasks, food, and enchants for raiding. By and large, we are a laid back group of awesome people who like to kill big !@#$ and have fun. If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, leave a note here or look us up in game! Happy Killing :)Bellátrix0 Feb 24, 2015
Feb 24, 2015 <Ardent> 2/7M 8/10H LFM ! Hi friends! <Ardent> is currently recruiting exceptional players for our mythic core Progression: 2/7M, 8/10H Raid times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, 7-10 EST. Specific current needs: MW Monks, Resto/Ele/Enh Shamans, & Hunters. Any exceptional ranged DPS class will be considered! We are a very close-knit group of friends that love to have fun and progress at the same time. If you would like more information, please visit or apply on our guild website [], or talk with our recruitment officer Shów in game or via btag Showkhin#1401 Cheers! xoxCeciliaa2 Feb 24, 2015