Area 52

Nov 15, 2014 limited gameplay time while there is a que Honestly I am about done with this, if it wasnt for the content being good if you can actually get into the game which is such a small % since once ppl get in they won't sign out and blizzard apparently is content to not institute a playing time rule while they have people waiting 6-10 hrs that have barely played and some people have made 100 there's something wrong. whatever they did wrong to make this situation is in the past but they can at least give everyone a level playing field to get into the game and play at least 3-4 hrs a day....hell even have a time sign up sheet anythingArestez4 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 SUPPORT THIS THREAD Hi guys, fellow queue fighter from illidan here, I think to make a decent impact we need to support one thread in general forums .I propose this one in general http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15269128072 It has some high ratings already, lets keep it up top!!Soksi2 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 LF guild with weekend raid nights for WoD.... I'm looking for a solid guild who is going to have weekend raid nights for WOD. I haven't raided much since this last March due to my new work schedule and I am looking for a group to get back into. Back in March (well before all changes/nerfs) I was 10/14 HM in a ten man group. I'm looking at raiding on my DK or warrior and would like to DPS rather than tank. If you are in need of an aware, dependable, solid dps with HM experience let's talk. I'm looking forward to finding some good people to raid with.Majør2 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Free transfer being considered Thank you..make it happenSpecíes3 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Login Queue I was directed to post in this forum (again) by your BlizzardCS team. Just an fyi... Area 52 has a 642 person login queue this evening at 9:10pm CST. Yesterday, it was over 940 at 8:55pm CST I would think something should be done about this well documented problem for this realm. Increase load capacity? login capacity? I have no direct knowledge of your server architecture but I would think you have capable folks running them. There is no reason in today's world of clouds to have these sorts of issues. If the game cannot be migrated to the proper environment, I would think the game would stop evolving to technical limitations. Thanks.Kaelrath145 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 The 10 hour queues are real Started queue today at 4 pm around 5.5k currently 6 hours later now at 1.5k. Why Blizzard?Fenritz38 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Who wants BLUE REPLY to SERVER QUEUE? I'd like to know what Blizzard is doing about this server queue. All I have seen is that their services are back to normal and that the realm population caps have been returned to support the normal player base. What is going on? Why have I waited three hours to advance 2000 positions in a queue, with 3500 positions still remaining. Why are we all paying $60-$70 for this expansion pack and not getting to play it? Why are we paying a monthly subscription fee for a service which cannot handle our requests? I've yet to see any answer on this - other than some, very dedicated Blizzard fans, stating that this is normal and expected with a expansion pack launch. Well, no, it's not expected. With the world today and the level of computer power/cloud power we have, there is no reason for this. We could beef up the servers in preparation - it's not like this is the first time. What is going on?Curtrois1 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 4227 in Queue Estimated wait time 500 minutes.....wtfNaragish14 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Un Able to Log On Area 52 due to ques. Alright so Thursday I log on wow at 4pm and at 10pm i get on. i'm on for 30 mins and i get Dc due to the lag on area 52. So i try to log back on and the que poped up saying i wait to wait 2093+ mins . So i said screw it i log off for the night and i try the next day i log on at 4pm and it does not log in till 10 Pm and i get booted because the realm shut down for 5 mins . After 5 mins i log back in and there's a que of 3493. i didn't feel like waiting for another 7 hours+. So i try the next day i log in at 5pm and it does not log in till 1:35am. and after i get logged in my one toon in wow i could not log on because it said world server down but i could log on my toons in Stormwind. This is Getting old really fast blizzard players don't pay to wait players pay to play. get this done so players on area 52 wont rage anymore. Im a Guild master on area 52 and there's 990+ members in my guild (Legeñds of Draenor) and a good amount of the people in it are already level's 91+ but i'm still level 90 because i cant log on due to these dumb wait times and dc's it looks like im doing a half a** job. iv had my wow account since WoW 1st came out and i didnt have to deal with Bs like this. Plz Fix These Ques) sensorly> Ðanger The Gm of (Legeñds of Draenor) Ðanger2 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Create support tickets for FREE TRANSFERS If blizzard wants to make us pay $15 and not able to play, with spam their support tickets with requests for free transfers.Trollionaire1 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Lets play a game while we wait I spy with my lazy eye something...brown with 3 walls and blood running upwards and money flowing down into a blizzard furnaceMmburntcheez1 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 This is about right. http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=153mslu&s=8#.VGe3zckl9zBAhtomatahn0 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 [H] lvl 100 Mage LF Serious raiding guild. Haven't had any time the past few xpacs too play and have been very casual, still managed to get Aotc and Gold CMs last xpac. Looking for some awesome people too rock WoD with... Battletag me. weezusmaynee#1297Jbiird0 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Another 9 1/2 hour wait time? this is starting get on my nerves, how long do i need to wait to play my toon. i have only been on for a total of less than a half hour since the expansion was released, and my main toon has only gotten to lvl 91, why should i have to pay to "play" if i never get to play. give us a free realm change! and make it fast; i'm sick and tired of waiting to play something i'm paying for.Contesä3 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Peace out A52 I'm leaving so long and thanks for all the fish.Kåhlan15 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Will queues ever go down? I get that WoD just came out, but shouldn't these queues last at least a month? No way can I wait 10 hours every day to log in... Blizz has to do something... right?Trollionaire0 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 How come no free migration? I checked my account management page and I read I have no eligible characters. I have heard, though not confirmed, that they are allowing people to transfer TO area 52. I have 2 friends who waited over 8 hours yesterday to get online. The servers came online 2 hours early today and I was grocery shopping at the time. I came back and I was 4600ish in line and the time I have to wait is aprx 5 hours now. I am almost sure that it will be a few hours longer than that. I feel as though blizzard policy right now is to get as much money from people who are willing to pay for realm transfer in hopes to make more money and smooth out realm pops at the same time. If there are any servers that deserve free migration this is one. 2nd most populated horde server in US. Where is the customer service? 4 hours ago on twitter "We're continuing to do what we can to alleviate queues but high population realms are tougher." Free migration would be a step in that direction.Ahtomatahn1 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Free Realm Xfer Requirements? I wonder what the requirements are for a Realm to get a free transfer to a low pop realm?Pyreil1 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 A52 Queue, Allowed Transfers, WTH So, I'm looking at a 6-8 hour +++ queue. I can play for 7 hours from now. Blizzard, what do I do? Also heard there are realm transfers still occurring to A52 - why is the server getting further saturated? AGH angry words something something I just want to play my game! Are we expected to pay more money to transfer off of a realm because we physically cannot log in due to a limitation on your side (obviously also not trying to help by allowing more users to join this realm).Curtrois3 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Absolutely unacceptable... I don't know how you think what's happening is acceptable right now, Blizz. I've heard every argument for and against Blizzard with what's happening lately, but I shouldn't be paying $15/month to sit here and WAIT to play a game that I pre ordered and expected to fully work once it went live. Any time I've tried to log in since launch day, which mind you I only got to play for 3 hours while other people are somehow able to grind to 100, I've been met with a 4000+ person queue and instead have to sit around and tap my feet and hope that somehow 4000+ people will log off just so I can experience a game that I payed $80 for. I hope to whatever WoW god there is that you guys have a fix for this when you do the maintenance tomorrow. This is absolutely ridiculous that myself and others who have payed hard earned money can't even access their characters. If not, you should start offering compensation in the form of game time, free transfers off of Area 52, or something to compensate people who payed for a broken product that fails to work even remotely close as advertised. Thank you again for ruining what I thought was going to be an awesome expansion. Thus far, it's nothing but a gigantic disappointment and waste of my time.Shentsu3 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Garrisons? Are garrisons still broken?Contakt2 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Interactive Que timer, please. Since the Que timer has become the new raid boss in WoW, I was hoping we could possibly get an interactive one. Make it a game to keep us somewhat entertained and even possible have a reward wrapped in the game, like based on you score you got X amount of rested experience. This way it will keep some people sated and happy while decreasing the leveling time when we can get in too play, 6-10 hours later.Protsteak0 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 I'm not stepping into my garrison today. Just in case.Axwell2 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Woe is me. This is probably the worst expansion experience i have ever had. Third consecutive day that the wait queue is 5000+, i had taken off from work for this weekend aiming to reach 100, hell i couldn't even log on once. Please blizzard next time don't screw it up this bad, you are much better.Plead1 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 9 hour queue: World server down. This is absolutely and completely unacceptable. I feel like our server specifically should get an apology or something. Then tomorrow morning 9am servers open, expect another 9 hours in queue. I've been in WoW since launch. This is by far the worst of all time launch of an xpac. Never have i in my life seen a mess like this in any MMO i've played. Sure the game is good, but 9 hours in queue is completely ludicrous.Grimourne17 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Is anyone on? Is it stable? I have a small queue and approx 20-30 minute wait, supposedly a big new fix went through with main. this morning. Is it stable? Is anyone getting kicked, locked out, char not found, 90% boss, etc?Nazragu5 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Too much $$ to not play I pre-ordered the digital delux, I pay my sub, I pay to have my warlock I bumped up to 90 moved to Area 52. I have played 30 minutes of this game since Tuesday. Please let me move my chars and refund me for my server transfer.Pwnanapuddin0 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Since some of us didnt get to play at all... I think a few free days on our sub is in order....Oshogen5 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Free Migration Low Pop~ This server needed a Migration off this realm a long time ago before xpac even release generosity isn't hard.Restox17 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Glad I didn't take time off! Typically for every expac, I take 1-2 days off work to really get some good grind time in. However, with the absurd Thursday release, I opted not to this time around (the majority of my work week is from Thu-Sun). I would feel so foolish if I had taken time off for this. Sorry for those of you who did :(Kakkarotftw4 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Will the Queue Hit 10,000 This Weekend??? I wonder...Hathaway7 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 How is the lag now? I was on a bit for launch and in the afternoon, before taking a break because of the server instability. Currently I'm sitting in the queue. My question is, with the night moving on, how is the lag in Draenor? Is Frostfire ridge still nigh-unplayable or has it calmed down a bit? Just want to know what to expect once I actually log in.Wyldarrow3 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 A sigh of relief! You'll want to read this! I was just able to log in WHILE logged out at the Garrison. I was able to finalize several things and even hearth to Pandaland to make sure the issue doesn't happen again. Stay vigilant my friends. Every cloud has a silver lining!Hyato2 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 FREE server xfers PLEASE??? i have yet to be able to get into the game since WOD came out =( 5+ hour wait time in que just to have the server crash.. Please Blizz, Please offer free realm xfers for this insanely over populated server?!?! I don't want to pay for a game i can't play... its funny all these people wondered for years which new game coming out would be the "wow killer" it wasn't rift, wild star, or even ESO..... lol it was WOD..Braaiinss5 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Thank You Sirs,... May I have Another? Listen, Long time fan, First time caller. Just curious Blizz,... When do you think I will be able to play? Thanks in advance. A customer since launch.Gabsy4 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Found a fix for login ques Here are two possible fixes for the login timers. First offer free character transfers from Area 52 to a low pop server. I'm willing to bet that you will have a mass exodus from the server with that. Second why not try a VIP access kind of like Battlefield, pay a fee and skip to the front of the line. I for one would be willing to pay an extra fee to gain access to the game. i work 60 hours a week and my time is precious.Kreavian11 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 This is awesome! Went to work right after servers came up. Came home and sat in queue for 8 hours then got on just in time for World servers to go down. I don't normally complain but this is freakin ridiculous. It sucks that I couldn't play at all because I have to have a job like a normal person. Why can we just have 1 launch where we can play when it launches?Isterra4 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Best solution to fix the long queue times. Go to bed. Set your alarm to wake you up 30 minutes before the end of maintenance so it gives you enough time to get nourishment and your mind ready for more grinding. It'll also give you enough time to relax your mind so you can go further during your weekend (unfortunately for me, I have to work weekends.. but I get to use my laptop at work, so nyeh :P) In short: Be one of the first to login; skip the queue! Go spend some time with your family and friends. Let them know you're still alive aside from the pee breaks.. provided you have one and you're not refilling your 2L bottles of Mt Dew o.O Happy Hunting, good night!Hyato5 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 6 hours Waited 6hours to get in just to be disconnected right out of the gate, Queue time again... This is pitifulFerzi3 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 money back Can't even play. Blizz same story ever year.Massiveunit15 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Hearth to Garrison...not good So I'm not sure how many of you've experience this, but I had a quest to turn in, so I hearthed and the load screen froze and I got disconnected. The bad part is now I'm sitting at 6500+ in a que I spent 5 hours waiting to get into today. I guess in these cases, we're asked to post on are serve forums so they can determine which areas to focus on...sigh. This wouldn't be so aggravating if I wasn't so forward to this xpac.Varju3 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 world servers down? came back from a smoke break and i got booted to the character screen. now when i try to go in it says world servers down.Shootcraft16 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Is it playable? So earlier today I sat trough a 3 hour queue only to get the "character not found" error on all my characters. I saw many other people posting about this at the time and I figure I was not the only one. Now I'm looking at a 6000+ queue and I'm wondering, should I bother? My question is to anyone who has suffered trough the queue recently. Is it playable once you get in? Or should I just wait until tomorrow/couple of days?Lanoux10 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Oh My Goodness I Finally Got To My Character I started my queue at 4 PM Server time at position 5800+. Now at 1 AM server time I have finally defeated the boss and revived my dead, starving character. Next up the 90% boss followed by the random dc, garrison boss later on, and me loosing interest in life.Cren0 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 blizzard hard at work https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUGAKmDJaHk that is allFlèx9 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 2 hours Queue time !! please free character tranfer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hólyblunt20 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 What's your high score? In the queue game?! I thought yesterday's 4000 was bad, but I managed to be number 7001 today!Razzari14 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 The QUE Game I logged on at 2:45PM and its 8:40pm here and ive been at a 6.9k( now 1900)Jintaku12 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Why we all have to wait in queue https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3TSLGQJWtkJôshua0 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 The Insanity is kicking in...9 hr queue..... This is just ridiculous and idiotic. I logged in before i went to work at 12pm EST...I used Splashtop to remotely access my PC through my phone to see what was going on....I went from 7000 queue...to 1109 in only 9 1/2 HOURS!!!! What the hell is wrong with that? Tell me....should anyone for ANY game be subject to this crap? Please get it together Blizzard. Those of us gamers that work...REALLY want to play on our Precious 2 day weekend..... I I V Well saidKaldiwen8 Nov 15, 2014