Area 52

Jan 12, 2015 Devotion recruiting - Heroic & Mythic <Devotion> 7/7N 6/7 Heroic is looking for 2 healers (druid/shammy/priest) and several DPS (mage/lock/boomy/ele sham preferred). 640 ilvl required. We can make exceptions to classes not listed. Raid times are 10pm-1am EST Tues/Wed/Thurs. Mail or whisper Morowin, or Raela in game for more details if you are interested.Morowin0 Jan 12, 2015
Jan 11, 2015 [H] Late night casual raiding guild LFM Lágrimas de sangue is currently looking for new members to add to our raid team. We are 6/7 N, and 1/7 H, we recently took a break over the holidays but are now back at it. We raid Tues and Wed from 10PM to 1 AM server time, and alt runs on the weekends. Currently in need of healers (emphasis on Resto Druids/MW Monks), dps or tank off spec is a bonus. Prefer to have at least a 640+ ilvl so that gear isn't an issue when tackling heroic and hopefully mythic modes later down the road. All other classes of course are welcome to join. If interested, please message myself, Procshock, Shufflen, Khatera, Khuznorris, Toonzie. Thanks!Omenix0 Jan 11, 2015
Jan 11, 2015 Vindicate Raid Recruitment! - DPS, TANK Vindicate is a guild established during early Cataclysm originally on Darkspear. Transferred to Area 52 during MoP, we strive in pushing content as quickly and efficiently as possible. Currently, we are 7/7 Normal as a guild after one raid day. All the individuals have heroic experience, and we plan on pushing into mythic once we have a full roster. We take everything into account when recruiting raid members, but value experience over gear. This guild is very social and prefers social players who enjoy communicating in Mumble or Skype, and spend a lot of time with other members outside the raid. The raid times are as follows: Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday from 8-11 Eastern time. We currently are in need of: 1 Tank (Warrior or Druid) 1 Healer (Monk) 3 DPS (Mage, Warlock, Shadow Priest, or Hunter) Add Restò#1903 to arrange a meeting.Vindicatè1 Jan 11, 2015
Jan 11, 2015 >Extreme Vengeance< H 5/7HM LF Healers Mythic <Extreme Vengeance> Horde Raid guild 7/7NM and 5/7 HM–Server- Area52 is seeking more raiders for Mythic team. We severely need a Holy Paladin, MW monk, Resto Druid, & an ELE shaman to bolster our team in Mythic raiding. We need more like minded active players as well as casual players too. Raid times are Monday & Wednesday 6-10 pm EST. Please contact Crylose#1277 or myself, Epidemik#1663 for more details. Visit us at extremevengeance.guildlaunch.comArchênemy0 Jan 11, 2015
Jan 11, 2015 642 Resto/Boomkin LF raid team I have experience up to first mythical boss. I am currently raiding Tue/Wed/Thur with friends but I am looking for a raid spot for my druid. Available weekday 8-11 server and weekends early morning 5am-8am server. post here or cptjack#1843Cpthots2 Jan 11, 2015
Jan 11, 2015 <Lfm VoA Link Achieve> Reforming 6/7H Lead About <Lfm VoA Link Achieve> <Lfm VoA Link Achieve> is a semi-hardcore progression and late night raiding guild. We are currently 6/7 Normal and 1/7 heroic as a guild but the leader is 6/7H and so are many other members. We are a guild that is dedicated to helping its raiders. We are a fun and entertaining group of people. We started out as a 10 man raiding team and we are recruiting members to work our way up to 20 people for mythic. We are looking for strong, dependent raiders that we can count on. Raid schedule Tuesday: Midnight - 3am EST Wednesday: Midnight - 3am EST Thursday: Midnight - 3am EST Current recruiting needs DPS Moonkin Warlock Shaman Mage Paladin Dk Note: These are just our top priority dps, but any dps feel more than free to inquire about joining. TANKS - Any HEALS Druid Shaman monk All exceptional players will be considered Expectations 650+ ilvl As a raiding guild that raids only a few days a week, we need to make good use of our time. We do not expect you to miss important real life events, and we understand people have lives, however, we do expect you to be as consistent as possible and expect that you will contribute to making good use of raid time by always being responsible in using that time. This includes but is not limited to: -Having raid awareness. -Being on time for raids. Being on time is being 15 minutes early. -If you're going to miss a raid or be late to one, be respectful and let an officer know with as much notice as possible. Other people are counting on you. -Being a team player. -Being competitive. Take pride in your gear, know your class and your gear/enchant/gem strategy inside and out. -Performing when it matters. Sometimes performing is not performing at all. Some boss encounters are not about pulling big numbers, or aoeing everything in sight trying to squeeze out extra dps. They're about mechanics, and doing the mechanics right. -Studying and understanding boss encounters. If possible, know the mechanics of encounters from other class/role perspectives. -Being mature. Please do not whine about loot, or after hours of wiping. We're fair about loot, and wiping happens. Applying Contact the Guild master or one of the officers in game. You can also leave a comment in this thread letting us know you're interested and we can contact you. (Gm) Fäyt @ Fayt#1904 (Alt code for the a is 132. If you do not wish to add to your real ID) (Officer) Qúak @ Mike#11828 (Alt code is 163. If you do not wish to add to your real ID) (Officer) Bercadius @ Jon#1982Fäyt4 Jan 11, 2015
Jan 11, 2015 LF Gold CM Pushes Hey, I'm a resto druid with all silvers looking for some people to push gold with. HMU here or ingame ItsElectric#1486Drscar0 Jan 11, 2015
Jan 11, 2015 Old school Black Smith Looking for a Old school Black smith on Area 52 with the runic breastplate chest item its no longer in game an only way to get it find someone who had it b4 they removed it from what i understand so if you have it or know someone who has it i am paying well for it to be made i have all mats needed for it so help me out please is the item msg me ingame if you can help me out Ddrood or on Ddknight please an thanks if im not on just send me ingame mail an we can go from thereDdknight0 Jan 11, 2015
Jan 11, 2015 <Apostle> <H> 1/7m 7/7h Recruiting. Greetings Area 52. As of today, Apostle, is recruiting. We are currently recruiting for two raid groups. I'll put this into two groups. Group 1: 1/7m 7/7h 7/7n, recruiting for a Core Mythic Spot. As of right now we are in major need of; Unholy DK, Arms Warrior, Feral Druid/Rogue, Shadow Priest, Mistweaver Monk, Holy Paladin. We use Loot Council as our loot System. This is a progression Raid team. Those who are not able to pull their weight, are benched. We expect top performance, each and every night. Raid Nights: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 9-12pm Server (EST). Group 2: 1/7h 6/7 normal. Recruiting for Heroic/Mythic Raid team (New group) As of right now this group is taking almost all classes. We cannot give specifics at this time. This is a progression Raid team. Those who are not able to pull their weight, are benched. We expect top performance, each and every night. Raid Nights: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. 9-12pm Server (EST) If your are interested in joining either of our groups, all you must do is contact one of the Officers. Active Officers (on most of the day); Holycyanide (Healing Council), Kelux (Guild Master). Other officers are on throughout the day. You can also battletag Holycyanide: Saphire#1439 With both groups we would prefer to see logs, though they are not required. As goes, with both groups; these are tryout spots. You are NOT given a spot, you must earn it.Holycyanide2 Jan 11, 2015
Jan 10, 2015 Tired of Dragons Recruiting We are currently looking for a few new members for our core raid team. We are progressing through normal and plan to go through heroic and eventually Mythic. As of 12/30/2014 we are currently 6/7 Normal, 1/7 Heroic(having taken a break over the holidays) Currently we are recruiting any reliable Ranged DPS and healers We provide Flasks and food for raid. We use a Teamspeak server that is required to raid with us. We need everyone to be reliable and make raid times every week. We like to have fun while progressing, and you can usually find us chilling in teamspeak outside of raid night as well playing other games. Our raid times are Friday 10:30pm - 2:30am Saturday 10:30pm - 2:30am Sunday 8:30pm - 12:30am If Interested or would like more info please either reply to this or add me in on BNet: SporkV#1623Tsaxen6 Jan 10, 2015
Jan 10, 2015 {H} Infinite Divide 7/7n week1 recruiting Hey everyone! Our new raid times will be Tuesday and Wednesday from 8pm to 11pm. With our new structure we are hoping to get much higher attendance. That said, we request fairly consistent attendance and that you come prepared, ready to pull at 8pm. Lastly, our main goal is to progress. People who are consistently making the same mistakes will be subbed out. The same goes for being lazy when it comes to gearing/learning your character. The rest of the group shouldn't be punished if you are having a bad day. Currently we are looking for a few new great players! We have 5 people from our original raid team and need to fill the rest out. Please have ventrilo and be able to communicate. Need: Hunter, Lock, Mage, Ele shammy, And a geared competent tank.Patdown1 Jan 10, 2015
Jan 10, 2015 [H] WTB 8/8 Silver CM Carry. 100k As title states. Need a 8/8 Silver carry on Horde side of Area 52. 100k is all I have to throw at this. I will bring my own consumables and invis pots and still pull decent dps so this will be an easy carry for you. I went 9/9 Gold during MoP but I don't have the time nor patience to pug it again. Reply here with a btag and we can talk further. Thanks!Shawn9 Jan 10, 2015
Jan 10, 2015 <Extreme Vengeance>H 5/7HM LF Healers Mythic! <Extreme Vengeance> Horde Raid guild 7/7NM and 5/7 HM–Server- Area52 is seeking more raiders for Mythic team. We severely need a Holy Paladin, MW monk, Resto Druid, & an ELE shaman to bolster our team in Mythic raiding. We need more like minded active players as well as casual players too. Raid times are Monday & Wednesday 6-10 pm EST. Please contact Crylose#1277 or myself, Epidemik#1663 for more details. Visit us at extremevengeance.guildlaunch.comArchênemy0 Jan 10, 2015
Jan 10, 2015 7/7 N and 6/7 H Recruiting healers and dps <Reign of Fire> we are progressing through Highmaul, 7/7 (n) and 6/7 (h). Our objective is eventually getting a 20M mythic team togather. We have been raiding since SoO as a 10M guild, we don't have as long of a history as other guilds, but we have a lot of seasoned players on the team to go along with running the raid. We are recruiting healers and dps 650+ ilvl for our core team. We are pushing recruitment to move into mythic raiding ASAP. There are a few rules the Guild Master has in play as follow. Attendace: a very strong rule enforced. You must be present at raids and take them seriously. We understand Life situations and will honor them, but attendance is a crucial part of progression. Personality: We here at <Reign Of Fire> are an adult-minded guild; we socialize a lot in vent and we take seriously the impression and impact our raiders and guildies place on us. We treat each other and other non-guildies with respect and will not tolerate a guildie giving the guild or a non-guildie a bad name. Schedule: -Friday 930PM - 100AM -Saturday 930PM - 100AM -Sunday 1130AM - 230PM If you are interested in taking on this roll, you can PST the Guild Master at Battle Tag Craker#1963 and you will have to apply to the website as well at rof.guildlaunch.comAenastar17 Jan 10, 2015
Jan 10, 2015 7/7 H, 1/7 M Hunter LF Morning Raiding Guild Hi, i'm looking for a morning raiding guild starting around 8am til whenever. I would like a guild with a similar record to what i have already. Real id Ralovath#1106Killfacë0 Jan 10, 2015
Jan 10, 2015 Currently looking for a Resto Shaman Currently in the need for a solid resto shaman, guild information is below my btag is ddfunbags#1746 below is our recruitment officers information. We are a 3 night team who need a resto shaman to complete out mythic team so we can start a hard push into the content. Any exceptional healer can be considered please apply and refer to the information below. <Technique> Mythic Raid team/WoD. We're 6/7H 7/7 Normal and raid Tue,Wed,Mon from 9:30pm-12:30am Sever time. 645+ ilvl required. All exceptional players apply at My btag is weste23#1858Ddmagebags0 Jan 10, 2015
Jan 10, 2015 Normal Highmual run! every Friday / Saturday Herro there peoples! Starting every Friday / Saturday if your up and game to run normal highmual for your alts, NO ilvl requirement, bring a friend, no rage, no pointing fingers at baddies.. This is for fun and to gear Area 52 peoples for upcoming next raid! xD Normal highmual carries tonight @ 8:45pm server.. Pst to get invited to calendar, bring a brain and dont suck! Last and least be on time or no invite once raid started! personal loot 6 plate, 4cloth, 4 leather, 4 mail! #NoRageQuit #HighMual #NoiLvLRequirementYondaime1 Jan 10, 2015
Jan 10, 2015 Recruiting RDPS <Revoke Sanity> is raiding again in Warlords! Looking for RDPS! We are progressing through Normal / Heroics in preparation for Blackrock Foundry and continue raiding throughout the expansion. Our three longstanding members were all 14/14 normal (now called heroic) in Tier 16; but started raiding too late to get into serious "Mythic" raiding. Times: Tuesday & Thursday 9pm - 12am server time. Add me: GhostOfFeed#1320 Answer a few questions for us! Do you have any prior raiding experience? Are you willing to use Mumble? What toon are you planning on raiding with? (Please link their armory!) Are you able to take criticism and learn from your mistakes and the mistakes of others?Our expectations of you: Be on time for raid, we will not wait for you. Attendance. Real life happens. But we will not save a spot for people who do not take their position seriously. Have internet stability. Respect others. Be mature.Add me: GhostOfFeed#1320 Please apply here!Grarami3 Jan 10, 2015
Jan 10, 2015 Looking for LATE night raiding guild I'm looking for a a guild that starts raid at 1:30am server time or later. My current progression is 4/7 from pugs. my Ilvl is 644.Animusx0 Jan 10, 2015
Jan 10, 2015 Revoke Sanity recruiting ALL <Revoke Sanity> is raiding again in Warlords! Accepting all applications! We are progressing through Normal / Heroics in preparation for Blackrock Foundry and continue raiding throughout the expansion. Our three longstanding members were all 14/14 normal (now called heroic) in Tier 16; but started raiding too late to get into serious "Mythic" raiding. Times: Tuesday & Thursday 9pm - 12am server time. Add me: GhostOfFeed#1320 Answer a few questions for us! Do you have any prior raiding experience? Are you willing to use Mumble? What toon are you planning on raiding with? (Please link their armory!) Are you able to take criticism and learn from your mistakes and the mistakes of others?Our expectations of you: Be on time for raid, we will not wait for you. Attendance. Real life happens. But we will not save a spot for people who do not take their position seriously. Have internet stability. Respect others. Be mature.Add me: GhostOfFeed#1320 Please apply here!Grarami7 Jan 10, 2015
Jan 9, 2015 Potent(7/7 Norm and 6/7 Heroic)Recruiting DPS Dear Potential Raider, Potent is currently recruiting DPS for it's raid guild. We are close to our 20 man team and need a solid cloth dps (pref mage or SPriest) to fill our ranks, possibly a rogue/kitty, and another hunter. If you are interested please reply to this post and also message Tauhorn (or Tauzo) in game. Send me mail if you would like. We raid Tuesday, Wednesdy, and Thursday from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. We use Mumble, which is required for raid. Reliability and experience are a plus. Please know the fights! Many of our members have been playing the game together for years. On non-raid nights people can be found running dungeons, pvping, and hanging out in Mumble chatting and having a good time. You can find out a bit more about us at Sincerely, TauhornTauhorn8 Jan 9, 2015
Jan 9, 2015 Revoke Sanity is recruiting for N/H HM <Revoke Sanity> is 6/7N 1/7H. Looking for a TANK and HUNTER, but accepting all applications. We are progressing through Normal / Heroics in preparation for Blackrock Foundry and continue raiding throughout the expansion. Our three longstanding members were all 14/14 normal (now called heroic) in Tier 16; but started raiding too late to get into serious "Mythic" raiding. Times: Tuesday & Thursday 9pm - 12am server time. Add me: GhostOfFeed#1320 Answer a few questions for us! Do you have any prior raiding experience? Are you willing to use Mumble? What toon are you planning on raiding with? (Please link their armory!) Are you able to take criticism and learn from your mistakes and the mistakes of others?Our expectations of you: Be on time for raid, we will not wait for you. Attendance. Real life happens. But we will not save a spot for people who do not take their position seriously. Have internet stability. Respect others. Be mature.Add me: GhostOfFeed#1320 Please apply here!Grarami3 Jan 9, 2015
Jan 9, 2015 LF3M Warr/HPriest/DK TWF 7-11PM EST 1/7M [H] Low Expectations is a newly formed guild on the Area-52 server and we will be raiding Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday from 7-11PM EST. We are looking for exceptional raiders to join our core team. Our officers are all experienced Mythic Raiders having cleared 14/14 SoO and being 7/7 Heroic Highmaul before forming this guild. We are currently recruiting all players, 640 ilvl for trial, as we are forming a cohesive Mythic Raiding unit. Classes we are particularly interested in are: 1x DPS DK 1x DPS Warrior 1x Holy Priest If your class or spec isn't listed please feel free to contact me in game as all exceptional applicants are considered. We would like Highmaul logs but if you can't provide logs we would trial you through a Normal run and conduct our own logs on all applicants. My RealID is: xBlue2#1871 When adding me on RealID please add a note stating you're applying.Ethrun15 Jan 9, 2015
Jan 9, 2015 <SoulFire> LFM for H progression <SoulFire> We are currently 6/7N. Next week we are going to do heroics. We use vent as our comm. Currently looking for a tank (non paladin) and few dps (warrior,dk,shaman, and Druid). We are very laid back and we raid for fun. We do know when to be serious though but as of right now we are just building a team and having fun in HM. When BRF comes out that's when we will push to get our tier pieces. Please be at least 635+ if your 630 that's fine we will help gear you up. We raid Wed/Fri 8-11pm server time. If you have any questions ask me on here or in game. Kalaziel#1651Almadel0 Jan 9, 2015
Jan 9, 2015 645 Pally tank LF raiding guild Looking for casual raiding guild that raids nights starting at 11PM ST, 2 or 3 days a week. Current exp is 5/7N 1/7H. Have played prot for years and have been a serious raider in every expac besides pandaria, looking to get back into raiding for WoD if any guild has any openings please let me know ! =)Rëagansmash1 Jan 9, 2015
Jan 9, 2015 <H> 657 Guardian Druid Looking for a guild to progress through Highmaul with. I've been playing my druid since Vanilla, and know the ins and outs of the class. Looking to continue tanking and playing my druid. Took a slight break through out MoP so I didn't really raid as much. Looking to get back into the swing of things. Preferred raid times are weekdays, from 8PM EST - 12AM EST. Hit me up, my battle tag is Pzzt#1295 Prefer to stay horde, and hopefully on Area-52. Edit: Should also add, that I have a few friends who would be interested in raiding as well, and are competent raiders (Ele Shammy, Boomkin)Qyu6 Jan 9, 2015
Jan 9, 2015 (H) Casual Late Night Raiding. Here at Lágrimas de Sangue we dont care who or what you are - as long as you have a fantastic attitude towards others and the game. We pride ourselves on how friendly and helpful our members are. This group is a safe environment for people of all skill levels. Experienced Leadership willing to try assist when possible. We raid 3 late nights a week 10pm - 1am Tues, Wed and 10:30pm - 1:30am Sat Server. Working our way thru current content with zero stress raiding. Raid team requires a couple of dedicated healers and one or two OS Heals or OS Tanks - All other classes are considered. Levellers are always welcome. Please contact any members of the guild to speak to the leadership team - or whisper Myself or Shufflen in game.Procshock2 Jan 9, 2015
Jan 9, 2015 Selling 8/8 CM Silver Carry: 140k We are selling 8/8 CM Silver carries for 140k or 17.5k a dungeon. We've sold hundreds of 9/9 gold carries in MOP and are now looking to sell WOD carries. At the moment, we are not selling gold carries. If you are interested in obtaining your 8/8 Silver achievement, please send us a tell. We are available on Thursday and Monday nights for the carries. For proof of our legitimacy, you can check our challenge mode page on the armory. So what do you get? -Multiple achievements -Challenger's War Yeti (This mount is account wide) -"The Indomitable" title So what do you need for your run? -Ventrilo -2 to 4 hours -A DPS spec -10+ Draenic Invisibility Potion Please feel free to add the following Btag for more information. Motabiloo#1410Motábd0 Jan 9, 2015
Jan 9, 2015 657 Prot Warr looking for Heroic/Mythic guild Hello, I'm Anorakk and I'm looking for a guild that's either 6/7H or, preferably, farming Heroic and progressing through Mythic. I'm 5/7N and H, but mainly only because I'm too lazy to pug Ko and Imp, and have been having tons of trouble finding a decent guild.. Late night raiding also preferable, midnight server time etc. Anyone?Anorakk0 Jan 9, 2015
Jan 9, 2015 Looking for guild Playing once again, this time with a shaman. Never played a shaman before, have played dps/ healer role in Soo and prior. I like the game and want to make my way back to the end of game content and have fun doing it. I want to start off in the DPS role and work my way back into healing again. Free in the evenings and weekends on EDT. Working adult and easy going. Thanks GibGibzul3 Jan 9, 2015
Jan 8, 2015 CBM Recruiting For Mythic We are recruiting any solid player for our Mythic team. We raid tues and wed 8:30-12 server time. Need healers and Dps, must be able to make both raid nights. We currently are 7/7N and 7/7H. For more info ingame contact Btag Efinawesome#1154Taktix0 Jan 8, 2015
Jan 8, 2015 Guild recruiting for Mythic content. We are reservoir dogs. On our 2nd full week of raiding we managed to get 7 of 7N and 4 of 7 Heroic. We are looking to push heroics as fast as we can and immediately move on to mythic content we are just in need of a few more slots to fill our roster. We are recruiting Hunters and Mages, but all ranged will be considered. And we are in need of a raid healer, druid preferred but Monks and Shamans will also be considered. Please reply here if interested or reach someone in game for more info and an invite, no app necessary. Raid times are Tuesday to Thursday from 10pm-1amBëëtlejuice0 Jan 8, 2015
Jan 8, 2015 666 Warrior Tank LF a Mythic Guild I have 7/7 heroic highmaul experience. I'm willing to submit an app. and I do have logs. Add me on kanierd#1182 or message me when I'm online if you want to talk.Zuldath0 Jan 8, 2015
Jan 8, 2015 <Sons of Plunder> 7/7H Area-52 T/W/Th 9-12ST <Sons of Plunder> is a semi-hardcore raiding guild forming to progress through WoD, the core of our raid team is all serious raiders aiming to progress through Mythic smoothly and efficiently, we all have previous HM experience ranging from wotlk to mop, the guild is currently 7/7H and looking to recruit for our 20 man roster for mythic! Our raid times are 9-12 ST(EST) Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday, we will start the invites at 8:30 and aim to be killing trash or at a boss at 9, when we hit mythic we may increase the times to 9-1 to give us 12 hours a week of raiding, but this isn't set in stone yet. We are looking for players with at least and item level of 645+, and to already have an understanding of the mechanics in highmaul. We expect a close to 100% attendance from our members, we will also bench players who can't pull their weight in DPS/HPS we are not looking to drag dead weight, we want all of our members to perform properly. We are looking to recruit a healer pref holy paladin at the moment, if you're interested in joining pst Epicbrewer in game, you could also make a short application @ if Epicbrewer isn't on.Ovary2 Jan 8, 2015
Jan 8, 2015 [H] LF Guild that does multiple runs/alt runs I have three nights a week that I can raid, but they are always random due to work. I am looking for a guild that raids multiple groups, or does alt runs oftenSeleriya0 Jan 8, 2015
Jan 8, 2015 662 Mage LF Mythic Raiding Guild Hello, I am going to server transfer to Area 52 but first wondering if there are any guilds that can meet with my schedule. Preferred Raid Times: Sun-Thurs(Any 3 days) 8:00 pm est - 10:30 est I have been leading my own group into Highmaul but currently looking for a more populated realm for Mythic progression. I have in depth knowledge of all fights in Heroic mode, and some in Mythic. My current progression is 6/7 N 6/7 H . Very fast learner, looking for a serious raiding guild that displays consistent progression!Tirnkal5 Jan 8, 2015
Jan 8, 2015 <Generic Clan Name> Recruiting <Generic Clan Name> is looking for raiders for Highmaul and future raids. We need leather, mail and cloth dps to fill the remaining slots. We raid Saturdays and Sundays at 3-6pm EST. Mumble required. New raiders welcome, 640+.Zombario2 Jan 8, 2015
Jan 8, 2015 Children of Kaul Now Recruiting Classes needed Druids a Shaman a Lock a rogue a pally Send a message to myself, Namorock (Alt),Barlof, or Zaramoth in game. If you do not see either one of us on please send in game mail to one or the other or even whisper a guildy (may be on alts) Our group, although under a new banner, has been around since Vanilla and plan to clear up coming raids with ease. Namorock#1860 77 N Highmaul 1/7 H Highmaul FAQ's Loot System pertains to whether you are a "Raider" rank. Once you are a Raider the 3 officers will decide who deserves what. Raider requires frequent attendance as well as contribution I.E Flasks for guild bank, feasts for guild bank, and profession mats for guild bank. We raid Wednesday-Friday 7PM-10PM EST Yes we have PVPers, we are welcoming all who pvp. this does not get you in the queue for a main spot in raiding please state what you are after. We use Raid Call as our chat system; the info for this will be in the guild info once you are in.Tholomeir5 Jan 8, 2015
Jan 8, 2015 Immortal Gods, Fresh Start! Immortal Gods is now looking for raiders to come join us here! we are in need of all raiders at this time we are starting out NEW to the raid seen! BUT allot of us know what we are doing in these raids and have done allot of raiding so far. About us at IG: We are a friendly group of people that love to raid and at the same time love to talk in mumble while we are not raiding! we are newly formed so we are still trying to get connected and stuff like that! we are looking to build and go strong as a 20 man raid team for normal, heroic and mythic! Raid Times: Tuesday 9:00 pm server - midnight Wednesday 9:00 pm server - midnight Thursday 9:00 pm server - midnight Recruitment: We are looking for all raiders at this time! In need of 2-3 Officers! In need of a RBG Leader for our pvp team that is coming soon! Voice Service: Mumble! Loot System: It is /roll at this time but later on we are wanting to use Loot Council! CONTACT: You can contact me here on this forum! Message me in game! By B-Tag Warrendude#1174 And by website! COMING SOON! Thanks for reading hope to see you soon!Warrendude3 Jan 8, 2015
Jan 8, 2015 [H] <Awaken> recruiting for heroic/mythic HM Hey all, <Awaken> is a new guild comprised of a small group of real life friends/co workers who are interested in raiding. I've been either an officer, raid leader, or guild leader for most of my time in WoW and want to keep doing that in WoD. We are currently 7/7 in Normal and 5/7 in Heroic. Our current goal is to grow to a core group of 20 that we can move into Mythic with. Current Recruitment Our most current recruitment needs can be found on wowprogress: Our raid times are Tuesday, Friday and Saturday from 11pm to 2am. Please reply to this post or contact Kros, Riceforlife, or Acoma in game for more info. I can also be contacted on at Kros#1647 Thanks!Arkros23 Jan 8, 2015
Jan 7, 2015 Group of 5 Looking For Late Night Guild My group is looking for a home doing at least heroic content. We are looking to raid from 12 pm - 3 am server Tues/Wed/Thur (days are more flexible than times). We consist of 1 tank, 2 heals, and 2 ranged dps. The tank and heals are willing to dps if needed. We are all around 650 ilvl or higher and have experience in normal and heroic hm. For more information feel free to whisper myself, verruka, or MokokokokokoStratoliner0 Jan 7, 2015
Jan 7, 2015 <Defiant Unity> 6/7H Recruiting for Mythics All classes are encouraged to apply. Are you looking for an adult raiding guild filled with skilled players who genuinely enjoy each other's company? If so, Defiant Unity could be for you! <<Defiant Unity> – Quality Raiding on a Casual Schedule> Defiant Unity (DU) is a Mythic progression raiding guild on Area-52. We are a Semi hard-core guild on a casual (10 hour) schedule that believes in raiding smarter, not harder. If you have strong situational awareness, know your class inside and out, DU might be the place for you! <<Raid Schedule>> raid nights – Tuesday-Thursday 7:45pm to 10:30pm EST. <<About Us>> Defiant Unity is a group of adult, mature raiders that share a common vision: a skilled, progression raiding environment with a reasonable raiding schedule. We take raiding seriously and progress quickly, but we refuse to lose sight of what’s truly important – having fun and maintaining balance. We are an all adult guild, 18+ required/21+ preferred. We have grown up together playing WoW, with an average age of late 20s/early 30s. DU guild members are working adults and act like adults. We treat each other with respect, and in doing so, earn it. From the raid leader down to trial members, you can expect a calm, cool, and collected demeanor and a respectful tone at all times. If you thrive with a bit of constructive criticism and understand that raiding takes a whole team, not just one elite dps/tank/healer, then keep reading! DU is a guild comprised of skilled raiders who are experts on their preferred class and often many other classes. We expect our raiders to remain current with their theorycrafting and to maximize/minimize in every possible way. Our raiders have strong situational awareness and are always looking for ways to improve. The combination of this talent and significant preparation before raid has led to a long history of successful raiding, both as a team and as individuals. We consistently progress faster than guilds that almost double our raid hours and many of our core raiders have ranked in the top 200 of their class/role on Warcraft Logs, with several regularly placing in the top 50. While we only have four required raid nights, DU is a very active guild on off nights. Our members can be found in Mumble chatting, participating in alt raids, running heroics, completing achievements, or doing PvP any night/day of the week. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us via the website, in game, or on our Mumble server. We look forward to meeting you! <<contacts>> GM- eatdauki#1529 CO-GM- coredump#1476 Recruiter- Exclusive#1855 melee- stylis#1853 Jan 7, 2015
Jan 7, 2015 <Cult> Late Night 1/7 Mythic Recruiting All <Cult> is looking for a few more raiders to bolster our roster. We are currently looking for: 1 Healer (Mistweaver Monk and Resto Shaman pref.) 2 Ranged DPS (Hunter, Mage, Elemental Shaman and Shadow Priests pref.) If your class/spec is not listed above and you feel you are an exceptional applicant, feel free to post an application! Any exceptional player of any class will be considered. Item lvl 650 or higher. These are not bench spots. If you apply, expect to receive a full-time raiding position. Current Progression: 1/7 Mythic Highmaul 7/7 Heroic Highmaul 7/7 Normal Highmaul Previously 14/14M SoO Who Are We? Cult is a late-night raiding guild on Area 52 – US. Although Cult has existed since The Burning Crusade, the majority of the guild's core was established during Mists of Pandaria. We are a fun, mature guild, accepting 18+ older members with an emphasis on killing and farming Mythic content before the release of the next tier. We often can be vulgar or not politically correct at times in our mumble conversations. If that is a concern for you, then this is probably not the guild for you. Our expectations: Our raiders are expected to be fully prepared to raid 15 minutes before the start time. including bringing an abundant amount of the best flasks, food, and potions, and having their best enchants and gems. We also expect you to have done research into how to play your class optimally, and expect you to preform at 90% of your classes capabilities in your current gear. We also expect you to be sober during our 3 hour raid time, and come with a complete understanding of the mechanics of progression fights before we see them. We also expect that you know BOTH of your 2 chosen specs optimally, and are willing to switch between them for the needs of the encounter. 100% attendance is a must for us. Obviously we understand when real life issues come up and we make exceptions for people, but if you continue missing raids or miss them often, we will not hesitate to replace you. Our Raid Times: Tuesday: 11:45pm (Server time) start to 3am. Wednesday: 11:45pm (Server time) start to 3am. Thursday: 11:45pm (Server time) start to 3am. **Optional** Sunday alt run: 11:45pm to 3 am (server). During progression, we usually use this day to run normal or heroic on our mains. Loot Rules We use the EPGP Lootmaster addon. However, we do not use EPGP or DKP, we simply give the item to the person who will benefit from it the most. This is mainly done through item level, unless it is a tie, then the stats are considered. The addon keeps it very fair. We do not tolerate loot drama, it is something we hate as a guild the most. Our loot system is remains fair because we keep a very tight-nit core group. Application Process: To apply, fill out the form at: and make a new post with your application. Please fill in all applicable fields so we have a better understanding of you and your toon. If you have any questions, contact one of these officer's: Glorion (Tankbot#1142), Depinto (Depinto#1278), or Atreia (Nornua#1584) in game by sending tells or sending an in-game mail. You could also just whisper any member of Cult and they will direct you to an officer.Depinto3 Jan 7, 2015
Jan 7, 2015 Any arena bros still around from Wotlk May come back soon, looking around for any Wotlk fluent folks. Don't know who plays. 3s/5s 2600/2300 ele. 2300/2200 for my short month in MoPDeloreanrofl0 Jan 7, 2015
Jan 7, 2015 H<No Imagination>2/7M Weekend Raiding Guild <No Imagination> is a high end raiding guild on Bleeding Hollow-Horde. We are currently searching for skilled and experienced players. We are only raiding on weekends, so please make sure these times work for you. At this moment in time we are accepting applicants for building a 20-man Mythic core. Currently our raid times are as follows... Saturday - 5 PM - 9 PM EST Sunday - 5 PM - 9 PM EST If you are interested in filling a spot or you believe you would be a solid asset to the team do not hesitate to respond to this post or message me in game at hottielock#1497, fluttersky7#1599. Classes that we are recruiting for... Healer- MW Monk Preferably ranged classes such as Boomkin, Warlock, Mage Melee classes:Rogue,WW Monk For quicker review and response apply on our website at To qualify for a raid spot you must... *Posses knowledge of your class which includes how to gem correctly and know what talents to use as well as your glyph's. *Be able to take criticism. *Working microphone, speakers/headphones and mumble installed. *Be able to meet raid times and show up at least 15 minutes prior to. *Our looting rules are loot council for all mythic mode fights. *All new recruits will run on a probationary period and earn there solidified spot in the core. ** The classes listed above are what we really need however, if you feel you have the skills and our guild sounds right for you please feel free to contact us anyways! We won't turn down a good addition to our guild. Thank-You for your time :) Happy Raiding!Rickybobby1 Jan 7, 2015
Jan 7, 2015 <Swamp People> Recruiting for Mythic Swamp People About Us: We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild comprised of experienced players from earlier expansions. With the release of the first raiding tier of WoD, we plan to spend no more than 8 weeks clearing heroic content before moving on to mythic progression. Currently 6/7 on normal and 2/7 on heroic. We are currently looking for exceptional DPS and healers to fill our team, specifically druids, priests, monks, and mages. Our raid times are Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 9:00PM - 1:00AM realm time (6 - 10 pst). Raiding with us: All new recruits will begin a 2 week trial period. Perform well and attend every scheduled raid during the trial period to guarantee yourself a spot on the Heroic team. As we further expand our roster, raid positions will become more competitive. At this point specific players that excel over others will be hand picked for the 20 man mythic team. We will never reserve for our friends or people that are obviously not holding their own during raid progression. Expectations: We are not a hardcore guild, but certainly not casual either. We have very high expectations for our raiders, and the following will be standard expectations: We expect each player to observe world of logs and various theory crafting forums in order to perform at the best of their ability. Research and test addons that could potentially help you play your class better. Come to raid fully geared (ilvl 630+), gemmed, and enchanted. Further into the expansion, the guild will eventually provide raid consumables for our raiders. For the time being, it is each individual's responsibility to come with their own consumables. Ready to raid on time. Positive attitude toward progression. Raid finder/Normal raiding is on your own time and should be done to gear for heroic raiding. Addons: We require our players to use DBM or equivalent, as well as any other important addons for your specific class/spec. Communication: We use Ventrillo to communicate during our raids and is an absolute requirement to not only listen, but to be capable of responding as well Contact: If you would like to join Swamp People, feel free to contact diringrae#1855 or bainlogan#1536 in game for a vent interview. We are always available.Superliminal2 Jan 7, 2015
Jan 7, 2015 (H) Thunder Dome recruiting for heroic HM Thunder Dome is a small group of raiders looking to bolster our ranks for Heroic HM progression. We are 7/7N and 2/7H. Raid leader has 7/7H experience. Raid times are 7-11pm server time, sunday and monday. We are seeking exceptional DPS and healers. 650+ ilvl is preferred, but exceptions will be made for skilled players. Guild repairs and flasks/potions provided for raids. Mumble is mandatory. We are looking to push into mythic as soon as possible. Please whisper/mail Glecks or Lejendaru in game for more information.Lejendaru2 Jan 7, 2015
Jan 7, 2015 IMMINENT [H] LF good Mage <Imminent> 6/7n and 4/7h Looking for more with XP join our raid, Currently Looking for hard hitting mage. ILVL 645+ pls, and must know same if not more amount of fights. Raid T/T 7:45-11pm est pst for more infoBeeftotëm0 Jan 7, 2015
Jan 7, 2015 <Killing With A Smile> Guild LF more raiders We're a new guild looking for more avid raiders to fill its core! But we will accept other types of players as well. We are looking for: - A few non shaman heals - Mage - Hunter - Shaman (ele or enh) - Warrior - Rogue - Balance Druid - Lock We started as a group of friends and family who all play together and we would like all of our members to feel welcome as such. We use TS3 right now (but discussing switching to vent or mumble) and many of us are on all day. We ask you to have a mature sense of humor. Raid days are Tues/Thurs 7-10pm with a potential Sunday for clean up or alt runs. PST for more info! - Deckardpain #1876 - Frostynugz #1296 - Papasmurf767 #1115 - Decay #1900Tumbleweedz14 Jan 7, 2015
Jan 6, 2015 659 Lock LF Mythic Team Hi I'm Zulra, Im currently one of the top parsing Warlocks on the server and I know how to execute mechanics effectively. I'm looking to only raid on Tues/Wednesday/Thursday either 2 or 3 days a week is all in the evenings. Currently 6/7 Heroic killed, and 1/7M pulled got him to sub 40%. These bosses mechanics are very easy for me and I look to assist the raid wherever I can. There are some of my logs while running with a guild. They are a great bunch, I just feel I'm looking for something a little more hard core. If you try me out, I promise you won't be disappointed. Add Tip#1542 Challenge Modes are cake and for fun I have a 650 Blood DK alt.Zulra6 Jan 6, 2015