Area 52

Nov 18, 2014 Currently no queue There is currently no queue on A52, login while you can!Beorim0 Nov 18, 2014
Nov 18, 2014 We Need Media Attention. The disgusting launch of WoD should be covered by some sort of media source, because we all know how much Blizzard loves $$, considering they are refusing to give us free Xfers from 10 hour queues. If one media source simply claims, "worst video game release of all time" or something of that nature, Blizzard would surely do everything in its capabilities to entertain us. Also, I received such a BS response from Blizzard, the support member said he had to suffer in queues too... Well guess what buddy? Your salary is paid for by my $15 a month that I am currently paying for a service that does not exist. Blizzard is a joke.Trollionaire21 Nov 18, 2014
Nov 18, 2014 This Server Has a Fascination With Spanish You guys keep raging about all these ques, but you won't tell us what you're whating! Que is it, guys? Que is it? :( You're driving me nuts trying to figure this out. :(Steingrim1 Nov 18, 2014
Nov 18, 2014 Welcome to Area Fifty QUE! We (My lovely wife and I) were wondering when you guys were offering free server changes, as the que on this server not only isn't going down in length, but it seems to be taking longer. As such, we would like to transfer our entire list of 90+ leveled characters to a much lower pop server. (Hopefully one we could choose as we would rather not be stuck onto an alliance dominated server. Since we are Horde side players.) We simply can't afford the 450 dollars it would take to transfer a complete list of our characters, for what would take one of your developers about tops, ten minutes worth of work.Headhünter7 Nov 18, 2014
Nov 18, 2014 Trapped on AREA 52! This is stupid. 6k people in queue, which is partially my fault because I knew this server would have bad queue times come this xpac. But now you hold me hostage on this realm because I can't server transfer because I HAVE TOO MUCH GOLD! You can't be serious. I'm willing to shell out my $25 just to get off this realm so I can actually play this game, but now I can't unless I sit through a 9 hour queue to get rid of gold. This is absurd. I'm not someone that complains about every little problem that comes up. My opinion was always fairly high regarding the quality of your product. But this launch has really ruined your company's reputation. Your customer service isn't even bad right now, it's non-existent. Your company should be ashamed of the way this launch has gone. This is a complete and total failure for World of Warcraft.Stònetusk14 Nov 18, 2014
Nov 18, 2014 2300 in queue Roughly how long a wait is that, sitting at 2300 in queue. Trying to determine everything I can go get done while waiting and not miss my spot. Thanks in advanceSoultickle10 Nov 18, 2014
Nov 18, 2014 [H] WTB Grizzly Jerkin chestpiece Hi guys. I'm looking for a green world drop chest item called "Grizzly Jerkin" for my transmog. I will pay good gold to someone who has it. COD it to my or PM me in-game -- Rayl Wowhead of the item: ThanksRayl0 Nov 18, 2014
Nov 18, 2014 Really server down So after waiting 2 hrs to get in I get world server down? Thx blizzard buffoonsSpecíes0 Nov 18, 2014
Nov 18, 2014 World Server Down Wtf Blizz... My other friends are playing on A52.Jadice2 Nov 18, 2014
Nov 18, 2014 Que time I think we should get Some wow time back i have been in que for over 6 hrs to day trying to get in and i have only made it to 1456 and i was in que yesterday for 12 this is way to much to pay for a que time in a game blizz needs to do something a bout itDethofnight10 Nov 18, 2014
Nov 18, 2014 Havent played yet..... Purchased before relase day... Been in que for four hours now... with over a hundred minutes to go.. Still have not played one minute of new content yet... Kinda ridiculous Blizzard I'd say some credits and free realm transfers are in order....Decayze4 Nov 18, 2014
Nov 17, 2014 Que Time Terrible for a Pay to Play Game! This is the third day in a row, that I've had extreme que time to get in this server! I'm paying to wait?! Really upsetting and Blizzard needs to give a free month of service, and offer free character transfers! This is why I quit the game 5 years ago, the same thing happened back then every time a new expansion had come out, but not to this extreme of course, since the game members have grown. But you would think they would be more prepared, and help out the customer who suffer for the neglect to be ready for such expansions! Terrible disappointed...if it keeps up....I'll quit it again! This is money coming out of my wait, not acceptable! TayannaTayanna0 Nov 17, 2014
Nov 17, 2014 Neutral only on AH iOS app? i recently resubbed (yes you can throw things at me for clogging up your queue) and tried to use the mobile AH app and all I get is the neutral AH. Did they combine our AH's? Seems odd on a high pop server. Or am I just doing something wrong? I tap on the world "neutral" and it does nothing.Stabbyabby2 Nov 17, 2014
Nov 17, 2014 665 BOE Epic Neck +85 Bonus Armor Taking offers on : , great tanking piece, currently on AH for 150k, open to reasonable offers.Kojiroh0 Nov 17, 2014
Nov 17, 2014 Who's genius idea was it.......... allow more accounts to be on a realm than it can handle ? Please tell me so I can make my epic fail gif.Anahtoon1 Nov 17, 2014
Nov 17, 2014 LONG WAIT TIME For the Love of Thrall Blizzard PLEASE Expand the Amount of people on a server im sick of waiting half an hour to play the game........ I Dont pay 15$ a month for this crap...Cridz23 Nov 17, 2014
Nov 17, 2014 Hourly updates? Are we not getting hourly updates any longer? If someone could post a link to the latest blizzard post regarding server Q times if really appreciate it. Ty :)Drellå0 Nov 17, 2014
Nov 17, 2014 Currently Two Hours into my Queue and... I got the dishes done, laundry folded, lunches prepared for tomorrow and played with my two cats. Queues suck, deal with it. I am not going to !@#$% about being in queue, because I know Blizzard is working on it. I know I could pay to transfer so I could play right away, or I could wait it out and in a week or so things will die down (or enough people will transfer). I don't let a game run my life. That is just sad and depressing. Oh, and I spelled "queue" correctly because I am not illiterate.Eks3 Nov 17, 2014
Nov 17, 2014 Refund Dear Blizzard I have been playing this game since it's inception. This was suppose to be the greatest Xpac ever. Since the Xpac came out I haven't been able to play at all. So that makes this day 4 of paying for an expansion that is unplayable because of lack of preparation on your side. I would like for either you to fix the issue of refund my money on this expansion that I pre ordered.Constantious9 Nov 17, 2014
Nov 17, 2014 Blizzard is pathetic. Sadly, as we all complain about free server transfers and refuse to pay $25 to the crooks that call themselves "Blizzard," they have generated thousands and thousands of dollars from people forced to server transfer if they want to play. Blizzard won in every aspect of this current situation. Everyone bought the game, some willing to pay even more to play, and sadly blizzard will make server transfers free in a week, but they already exhorted thousands of dollars out of people simply trying to play this game.Trollionaire2 Nov 17, 2014
Nov 17, 2014 Petition for free realm transfers... It takes 7+ hours to get into this realm.... If you are not going to lower the cost for paid realm transfers. Please either give us free xfers to a low pop realm. I've never seen such poor realm management from blizzard. WHO'S WITH ME!!!!Extortioner24 Nov 17, 2014
Nov 17, 2014 ARGGGG!!! - I waited 6 hours in Que! I was in Queue starting @ 1pm eastern. Its about 7 and I just Got in, went to the restroom, came back and was DC'd - Try to get back in and its another 5600+ Que! Has there been any updates to this? This is crazy. I don't want pay to move my toons, but it looks like I need to.Dangerz9 Nov 17, 2014
Nov 17, 2014 this sucks No playing in 2days an I am having to type this via phone or if I alt tab on pc I am back to 6 hour wait.....and I am paying for this? I want the service I am paying for....but I am not getting it Watch this get mod deleted real quickSkips12 Nov 17, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 (URGENT)Area 52 Login Que Unacceptable Login ques are already starting, and the x-pac is not even out yet. I think it's time to start getting people off the server and start prepping Area52 for the x-pac rush. I suspect if this is not taken care of, the realm que will reach 2k+ and a 2hour wait for people to log in a game they pay for. Hope Blizzard gets this message and starts implementing free x-fers off this realm ASAP.Razajin44 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 Paid Transfers I can't even do a paid transfer now because it says I have a character online. The queue is at 5000 you Blizzard idiots. I'm not online. And for those who say it's always this bad with a new expansion, I've been here for all of them, and this is worse.Annebônny10 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 Position in que 4879... Yeah, so day 3 of the launch and things are going well I My estimated wait time is 830 minutes...really? At this point, can't we just get it in hours? Sorry, I just woke up, and I had hoped they would have gotten things under control by now. So disappointed with Blizzard.Thimalain3 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 Welcome to Area Fifty Queue nmMaratta28 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 Free Xfer's needed BAD They need to lighten the load on this server. This is horrible. Ppl can say what they want I've been on may High Pop servers through several xpacs and never had 8 hrs. in a que to get on. Blizzard please alot of us beg u please open up free realm xfer so we can make this a better xpac for everyone to enjoy. Thanks for the hard work already and keep it up.Zedàm0 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 3 days in a row... 3 days in a row coming home from a long and exhausting 8 hour shift expecting blizz to have fix this problem only to be greeted by a 5000 queue.. Well done blizz for ruining the first 3+ days of what was suppose to be the most amazing xpac ever.ßetric0 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 <Swagg> 14/14M Late Night LF HPly + others Recruiting a Holy Paladin and other exceptional players Tuesday 11:55pm – 3:00 EST (server time) Wednesday 11:55pm-3:00 EST (server time) Thursday 11:55pm-3:00 EST (server time) If you’re on the west coast, it’s Tuesday – Thursday nights 9pm-12:00am If you’re on Sydney/NSW it’s Wednesday – Friday nights 4pm-7:00pm <Swagg> is a 20 man mythic raiding guild on Area 52. This last tier we ranked #13 on one of the largest realms in WoW, and #569 U.S. We are looking to push ourselves to an even higher level of mythic raiding in Warlords. Who are we? We consider ourselves a casual guild when it comes to attitude and how we treat each other. But when we are zoned in and raiding, we carry ourselves like a hardcore guild, running with the utmost time efficiency and min/max attitude. The guild is led by officers who have years of top end heroic raid leading experience, bringing the highest quality gaming experience to the table. We are a drama-free group of people who enjoy playing the game, but understand that real life comes first. That being said, we do our best to help one another while playing the game and enjoying ourselves. Loot We utilize Modified Loot Council. It’s a cross between loot council and free rolls, with the best of both worlds in play and the worst of both worlds omitted. The loot council will determine who is eligible for a free roll, and the remaining raiders will /roll, with the highest roller receiving the loot. If two or more people need a piece of loot, the loot council will determine if one of them clearly needs the loot more than the other, if one of them has already received several pieces of gear that night, or if one of them is not performing in or out of raid to their expectations. The last point has only rarely impacted loot decisions in the past. However, we do believe in all our hard working members receiving the loot they deserve, and would like to see gear distributed as such. What we expect from you! Being a raiding member of <Swagg> includes guild repairs as well as provided food, flasks, and potions for every raid. We expect our members to maintain at least a 75% raid attendance to remain part of the team, but anything less than 95% may impact being sat so as not to slow progression. We require any absences to be posted on our attendance forums. We expect all members to be respectful both in and out of raids. We know how to have fun in raids, but serious raging and trolling to both fellow guild members and people in trade will not be tolerated. On a high population server such as Area 52, the environment is competitive We expect you to stray away from the norm and be courteous to those around you. Most all we want you to be able to bring something to the table and contribute to the guild. This doesn't necessarily mean throw mats in the guild bank. Just being an active player, helping out fellow guild members, and not being a ghost in guild chat is all we ask for. It’s a game, so make sure to have fun! We are also recruiting all casual players and PvPers who are looking for a fun place to hang out. Please register for the website and visit the recruitment page for information on how to apply! Questions: Contact Bonqueequee (heygirlhey#1916), Mord (Superball#1825), Zyxxi (Cyg#1301), or Zythandra (Zythandra#1644). :::www.a52swagg:::Zythandra19 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 Bringing out the worst in people Because there is no FCM and queues are so long, people are doing crappy things to stay logged in, exasperating the situation. Among them, people are now standing inside low level instances and letting mobs beat on them so they can AFK indefinitely and stay logged in. If we could all just agree to stop being selfish and stop doing arbitrary things to stay logged in, everyone's experience would be much better. Yes we'd all love to see FCMs, but in the mean time, there are things we can do collectively to make the situation better, and getting over selfishness is one of them.Kakkarotftw2 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 Free xfers won't do S*** tbh I feel like people WANT to do those free xfers to different/low pop servers, but almost all servers are experiencing some sort of wait no matter what server it is. The only way I see this getting resolved is that they make more Oceanic servers, which I doubt they'd even be okay with doing. I hope this makes sense?Bloodfireize13 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 DEAR 1254 ahead of me in Q, kindly.... MOVE BATCH GET OUT THE WAY. I want to continue to play my World of Lagcraft: Laglords of Draenor expansion!Mend4 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 Queue so bad. I actually went to bed at 6k queue woke up hours later, only at 4k queue. Yep, you can sleep while in queue and not lose your place :|Bullet8 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 Epic 665 shoulders BoE Area 52 Horde Just found a drop, it's posted on the auction house I'll be on later if anybody has any serious offers post them on here of send me an ingame mail. Studded Frostboar Leather SpauldersJashik0 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 Blood DK/Destro Lock LF Raid Guild A friend and I are looking to leave our current guild for a larger, more active one. We are looking for a guild who had some progression during SOO (both of us were 14/14, I was AOTC25) and are looking to get right into raiding as soon as they are unlocked in the next weeks. Both of us are seeking raid spots for weekday evenings. I have raid experience leading (progression and farm) since Vanilla and he has experience since Wrath. Since servers are queued up, please leave your bnet here so I can contact you outside of the game.Kakusho0 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 Queues again - no reaction from Blizzard? 3rd day in a row, 3rd day queues over 3000. So, is this how we can expect Area 52 to be over the next umm i don't know few days, weeks, months? Can we get some sort of feed back from Blizzard? We are customers, we are unsatisfied, and the Blues seem awfully quiet. The restarts are not fixing this particular issue. Blizzard how do you plan to address the issue of long queues? What is being done to alleviate the queues?Crystalbane6 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 Szever's Log Szever's Log: Night of the 14th of the month of November. It is 54 minutes into the 7th hour and we have just reached 4 hours of queue time. The world seems small from here. So small and so far. How many hours must go by? How many lives hang in the balance? When will the madness end?Szever14 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 5000+ ini que Rediculous....Ryios1 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 The only thing im annoyed about... the only thing im annoyed about in not being able to play for 2 days is that, on day one i made roughly 14k from new draenor herbs and minerals. Now the market is probably going to stabilize -_- Btw 3996th in line, wbu?ßetric9 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 FREE REALM TRANSFERS PLEASE. I can't take another 9 hour queue day. Honestly if 9 hour queue times dont do it, then at what point is it decided that free xfers are appropriate. I've been in queue since 9am and probably wont get in till 4pm.Grimourne2 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 GIVE US FREE REALM TRANSFERS!!!!! I no long want to wait around all day to play give us FREE REALM TRANSFERS!!!!!!!!Contesä4 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 At my wits end. After not being able to play a game I paid for yesterday ( after sitting in a 12 hour que.) I logged in today at a 6000 que. Just made it to 1000 after 5 hours, and my pc restarted. No more than two minutes form restart to re-log I am once again sitting at 5000 in que. I am very F*&^%&g unsatisfied with the current state of the support, and the fact the 24/7 chat has been removed from their website. Who's in charge of this sh!t? Do your job.Nutrient8 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 Anybody see poundfist? ^^Abbeygirl0 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 Free character transfers are being considered Now calm your !@#$ and go outside and play a little bitEtrark8 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 7 hours, I'm done Now it's just stupid. I was even willing to shell out another $25 just to get the hell off this server (which should be a free transfer) and it's telling me I have a character logged in on this account. I would high five all of America if only that were true. This is like the Special Olympics of server management.Futuresound3 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 Challenge mode dungeons Druid healer LFG Halfwayz#1194Darkstrykr0 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 nvm delete pleaseMikhaila0 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 Creating a Gaming Community Greetings from! We are trying to create a huge community of gamers! Who play, help and have fun together. I am looking for guilds interested in joining the community. We provide your guild with a FREE TeamSpeak3 server! Where your GM and officers will have full control, like it was your own. We also provide a web site where you can place your guild info, pictures, what ever you want to stay active. All these things are FREE! All we ask is that you and your guildies stay active on the site and on TeamSpeak3. We ask very little of you. Just use what we give you. There is no catch. We just want to create this amazing community of gamers, and help it grow into some thing big! So please join us! If you or some one you know is interested in becoming part of this. Please contact Pallyofprot. Send in game mail or whisper. You may also add me on real id. PALLY#1218.Pallyofprot0 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 Longest queue of my life After sitting in queue since 5:00pm, it is now just about 12:00am, and i am merely minutes away from finally being able to play!!! only 536 in queue now :') *sheds tear*ßetric0 Nov 16, 2014