Arthas

Sep 17 Seeking Weekend Raiding Guild Looking for a weekend raiding guild am or pm. If interested in a ret pally add me my btag is Godman#1599 will be happy to answer any questions you may have and can use any voice chat.Watermonkéy0 Sep 17
Sep 17 Ward of Dawn (Range Healer Recruitment) Need a range healer who has an OS of range dps as well. If you contact someone else in guild say you're wanting to talk to Brat. raid/ mythics+ Thursday and Sundays. @9pm server time till about 12am We will run a couple mythics see if you mesh well with the other guildies!Anerea1 Sep 17
Sep 17 <srs guild not like the others> u suck listen u all need to listen to me one time ur nepotism has no place in any competitive open guild if u advertise a pvp guild u put the best players for the team in the rbg if the best players for the team arent on the team ur fake ur a leech ur scum if u invite females over skilled players for the sake of befriending and flirting with the females ur fake ur a leech ur scum if ur on the main team bc ur the leader of the guild and u feel entitled ur fake ur a leech ur scum it doesnt matter who has been promised spots on the rbg team if someone better fit for the group arrives u take them u dont keep ur inferior option on the team u take them out of the group and put the better fit in the group if u dont ur fake ur a leech ur scum advertising urself as a pvp guild and then running the guild into the ground while blaming others is why every guild for pvp on arthas has failed besides rachael ray fight club which died during a faction switch at least u got in some cardio when cazjel tells u to kick u kick when cazjel tells u to leave u leave when cazjel tells u to shut up u shut up when cazjel hits u with the fish/oil plug and cazjel has great prices compared to the market u do not haggle cazjel u take the deal or leave those are ur two options when a real guild hits arthas i will let u all know as of now every guild claiming to be pvp is fake theyre leeches theyre scumCazjel11 Sep 17
Sep 17 850iL Hunter LF Raiding Guild [H] Hey kids, Violent here! I’ve never come to forums looking for a guild, but since there are so many to choose from, I figured I’d !@#$% myself out here a little bit. For those of you who don’t know me, I have been on this server since Vanilla (Violentravi, Warlock). I’ve played semi-hardcore in the past (mainly BC through Cata) and for the last several years have been somewhat casual, yet still finishing Mythic (at a slow ^-* pace). Long story short, I am playing a Marksman Hunter, for the time being, and have decided to part ways with my guild. Since most recruiters will ask why, I will share! First of all, I full heartedly believe that a raider should strive for the best gear possible prior to opening raid week. I believe a raider should be fully gemmed and fully enchanted (with BiS, including neck) as well. I also believe that a guild roster, starting on Heroic, should only have one team (not two, and especially not two if you are only raiding six hours a week.) Furthermore, week one of Heroic progression should not be the week to “trial” randoms, it should be the time to pick the best of the best and go for it. These are the reasons I left my last guild (in which I just passed one year of raiding with), they decided that none of those things were important at all. We went from killing Mythic Archimond to carrying !@#$sticks who would rather put all their enchanting mats on the AH to turn a quick penny versus preparing for Heroic raiding. That said, a little about me. I played Warlock for nine years of raiding, in between I have tanked (mostly towards the end of Wrath, and all of Cata), the last year I have played Marksman & Beast Mastery Hunter. I am currently 850 iL, enchanted with BiS enchants, fully gemmed and have researched all of Heroic Emerald Dream. Because of my job (night shift Nurse), I cannot commit to three to four nights a week anymore. I can only make it two nights consistently. I currently have off work Tuesday and Wednesday night, but if you are willing to trial me on only one of those nights I can switch my schedule to the night you raid within the next month. You can view my armory for achievements, gear check and all that jazz, hit me up in game (Violentravi#1826) or reply to this thread. I would also like to mention that one of the biggest things that drove me out was the 18 to 23-year-old population in my old guild. I am looking for something slightly more mature, as I am an old lady (late twenties – early 40’s, sick of the %^-*ing drama.) Thanks for your consideration, Xoxo ViolentViolentnacho2 Sep 17
Sep 17 You choose which one! https://strawpoll.de/9z3rr38Odin0 Sep 17
Sep 15 [H] <ez> Mal'Ganis At <ez> we aim to be one of the leaders in progression on Mal'Ganis (US-Horde). We are currently looking for like-minded individuals to fill our core raid positions. While we do not expect perfection, a high level of class knowledge and mechanical execution is expected. This means proper itemization and consumables are being used to maximize your class's potential. As well as the ability to play more than one role as needed for progression. Be respectful of other raider's time. This does not mean that raiding and having fun are mutually exclusive, just that while focusing on progression we use our time wisely. With our raid schedule it is paramount that we do so. We understand making mistakes is part of the learning process on new encounters; however we will not tolerate people who continue to make the same errors. We need our raiders to be able to adapt to situations quickly and learn from mistakes made, rather than be held back by them. With that in mind, we stress that everyone works as a team and remain open to constructive criticism to become a more valuable player for the Guild. Expectations: - Come to raid prepared, IE: Flasks, food and Potions. - If information is available, study the current and future progression fights - Treat people inside of the guild and outside with respect. - Be respectful of the time people dedicate to raids - Be able to adapt quickly to changes in strategies or mistakes made during encounters. - Bring a positive attitude and be able to take constructive criticism, as well as give your own if needed. - Ability to communicate is a must, having a working microphone is a requirement. - Lastly the motivation to constantly get better and push yourself, study logs try to improve your performance and raid contribution. Raid times: *Sunday: 9:00 PM CT - 12:00 AM CT *Monday 9:00 PM CT - 12:00 AM CT Currently Recruiting: Tank: Low Priority Healer: High Priority Melee DPS: High Priority Ranged DPS: Medium Priority If your class is a low priority on recruitment do not be discouraged in applying or contacting someone in the Guild. Anyone who is exceptional at their class will be noticed and offered a chance at a core raiding position. Current Progression: (M)Emeral Nightmare: 0/7 (M)Nighthold: 0/10 How to Apply!: Battle Tag Solo#1470 Battle Tag Imitate#1825 Battle Tag Megadmg#11387 Or speak to any of our officers in game!Nohugs0 Sep 15
Sep 15 <Retribution> is Recruiting! Citizens of Arthas! Retribution is currently recruiting to fill open raid spots for Heroic/Mythic Raiding for Legion. About Retribution Retribution, also known as Ret, has been around since "Vanilla" WoW. We started with 40 man content and as expansions came out we transitioned to 25 man and 10 man content. With the release of Cataclysm we decided to stick with 10 man content in order to foster a stronger and more tight-knit raiding environment. We are a guild that values friendship and commitment over loot. We push for completing Heroic (and now Mythic) content but not at the expense of pushing past a breaking point or making it an un-enjoyable experience. Since people have asked - No, we are not the same guild that was originally on this server. We started on Mal'Ganis but have moved due to high server queues and then off of Low population severs (looking at you Dalvengyr). What Are We Looking For? Currently we are looking for Ranged DPS and Healers. While we are not opposed to recruiting players for other roles, our focus is on the above mentioned roles. About Our Raids Current raid times are 9 to 12 Server (Easter Standard Time) on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday. Sometimes we go a few minutes after but generally speaking we do not. Loot is fairly straight forward, we use loot council to ensure those that are putting in the time and effort are rewarded accordingly. Our core raiders ("Raid Members") have preferential treatment for loot over the new guys but our evaluation process is fairly short. Progress In WoD we cleared the following: Highmaul: Full Heroic Clear before BRF BRF:Full Heroic Clear before HFC HFC: Full Heroic Clear/5 of 13 Mythic bosses killed What to do if Interested? If you are interested in joining Retribution or you simply have questions, please feel free to reach out to the guild leadership. We would be happy to answer any questions about the guild. Guild Leader: Bareass (That's me!). I have plenty of alts so if you don't see me on just check out the roster or ask someone. Officer: Rumsmuggler. He is ALWAYS online, fairly certain its multiple people playing one character.Bareass1 Sep 15
Sep 14 [A] Aero Recruiting Raiders Alliance side guild Aero is in need of: - 1 Tank - Ranged DPS en masse - Perhaps 1 Healer We are a close knit group of friends looking to have a great time raiding the new content. Everyone here is a Vanilla Veteran and has a great understanding of the game. Looking for people who have the desire to progress. Please be dedicated to the cause (i.e. having your character prepared for raiding, researching the fight ahead of time, etc.) Raid Schedule will be primarily weekday evenings - we are open to hearing your availability - we are likely to be raiding a lot (perhaps 3 or 4 hours every weeknight) - eventually not every night will be necessary Please post your spec and item level in the comments and feel free to ask any questions.Gosuyo1 Sep 14
Sep 14 rDPS LF Mythic Raiding Guild ilvl 845 Looking for a mature late night Mythic raiding guild for Tuesday/Thursday preferably in time range of anywhere 10pm-4am central time. Message/mail me all the details of your guild to (Dontcallpeta) in game please! I don't come on forums often! Would like a mailed message to see later on if still interested.Dontcallpeta0 Sep 14
Sep 14 Looking to transfer. How's the server?Solanian2 Sep 14
Sep 14 USMC Vet LF Raiding Guild! Afternoon Ladies and Gents! My name is Andy! I main a Resto Shaman and a Assas. Rogue. I'm looking for a serious raiding guild for Legion. Just a little WOW background on myself, I've played on a few servers since my start in BC. I started in PVP running 2v2 with my Combat Rogue / Enhancement Shaman (2k). I didn't start raiding until WOTLK when I earned my Calamity's Grasp on Kelthuzad, and haven't loved the game as much since then. I also fell in love with WOW when Firelands was released. A ild taught me how to heal. I started raiding in WOD for Highmaul and BRF, and that re-ignited my passion for healing and topping DPS charts. Personally, I'm an Afghanistan combat veteran. I served in the Marine Corps from 2009-2014. I have a lot to offer the right guild. I have excellent communication skills, and I know what it means to take constructive criticism. I'm naturally a leader; however I know how to be a follower when needed. I miss the camaraderie of being in the Marines, and I know that a good WOW family can bring that type of connection back into my life. I'm from East Texas! I'm open to any raid times, and will dedicate myself to having fun and progressing into Legion. I look forward to hearing from a guild that fits the idea of family I have in my mind. Thanks for reading!Creamytroll2 Sep 14
Sep 13 Hello Arthas. I'm thinking about transferring to here from Ursin, a bad server in my opinion these days. I play Horde mostly. Does Alliance put up any fight? I love a good fight, but on Ursin Alliance cleans house. Please fill me in as best as you can, both Horde and Alliance who happen to read this. It would be much appreciated.Fulaknar10 Sep 13
Sep 13 Request: Free transfers for those on Arthas There is literally no alliance on Arthas. I demand a free transfer off this dead server. There is no reason this server shouldn't be merged with some other populated one. I have yet to come into contact with ANYBODY from Arthas Alliance. The more fixes and tweaks made to cross realm phazing doesn't fix the fact I can't find a good guild. This guild I am in now has like 3 active people and nobody talks. If a server is this dead, please offer some transfers. I wouldn't be surprised if people leave over this issues who are coming back to the game.Littlethang5 Sep 13
Sep 13 [H] <Fair Enough> 13/13 M HFC Recruiting <Fair Enough> is looking to improve our roster for Legion. We were 13/13 M HFC and also 13/13 M HFC on our alts. We are in need of strong reliable raiders to fill in some gaps to start Legion off strong. We are open to any exceptional raider that thinks they can help us improve our roster. We are a performance based guild. Meaning that if you can outperform a raider and pass your trial, you will have a raid spot. We value attendance/reliability and performance equally. We are a drama free guild and looking for people that want to find a home, rather than just a raid spot. We want people excited to raid and learn with a positive attitude. People who research their classes/specs and know the upcoming fights. If you are interested, I'd love to discuss this more with you. Guild : <Fair Enough> Server : Arthas-Horde Progression : 13/13 Mythic HFC Raid Times : T/Th/Su 815-Midnight EST Website : http://fairenough.enjin.com/ My Btag : Kammi#1976Kammî60 Sep 13
Sep 13 rDPS LF Mythic/Heroic Raiding Guild Looking for a mature late night raiding guild for Tuesday/Thursday preferably in time range of anywhere 10pm-4am central time. Message me all the details of your guild to (Dontcallpeta) in game please! I don't come on forums often! If on i can have a live chat with you if you desire. Current ilvl 844Dontcallpeta0 Sep 13
Sep 12 Looking for Guild Myself and my spouse recently returned to the game, and we are looking for a good laidback guild. Vengeance Demon Hunter and Holy Priest. Looking for a guild that raids at least twice a week, with reasonable raid times.Tíberius0 Sep 12
Sep 12 <Winterfell> Currently recruiting We are a newly formed relaxed raiding guild looking for more members to progress through legion mythic dungeons and raids. Planned raid times are 4:30AM to 7:30AM Wednesday and Thursday. Me and some of my friends made this guild looking to progress through legion, because of our weird hours we decided to make our own guild. We are currently looking for ranged dps and healers but will accept other roles. Message Metsastaga or Nayld if you are interested in joiningMetsastaga0 Sep 12
Sep 12 <Influence> is recruiting for Legion! Influence is a semi-hardcore raiding guild that has been on Arthas since the beginning of Ulduar. We are looking to be in the top 10 mythic raiding guilds on this server for Legion and we need knowledgeable players to do so. If you are interested in joining, please be serious about playing your class and plan to attend all raids consistently throughout the expansion. We have just a few spots left to fill in our roster so if you are interested contact us ASAP! Recruiting: Healers (Ideally Mistweaver Monks) Raid times: Tuesday: 8:30pm-11:30pm EST Thursday: 8:30pm-11:30pm EST Sunday: 8:30pm-11:30pm EST Contact us: Takedown#11356 Mayuko#1101 Huáng#11692Mayuko3 Sep 12
Sep 12 @Ironicz (the trashcan druid) http://i.imgur.com/KhDp34x.png The angry PMs I got from this guy about me camping him. Then after getting camped he brings his trashcan team to get 3 v 5 camped by Lord Destiny and the misfits. Pretty funny stuff if you ask me. https://www.twitch.tv/cutietv/v/47626573 The Proof of me getting "piloted" To answer your question - Yes, I got 2200 in RBGs in MoP and not only did I get 2200, but I was one of the FEW ww monks that season above 2200 in RBGs in MoP and one of the FEW that actually mained WW. Yea, I played a little bit of MW, because not every team wanted a WW but when I could play WW I would. Got my first 2400 achievement as WW s14, S15 I played 8 different ww monks and 4 of them I had above 2400+ Let me tell you something scrublord... Don't you ever come at me with these lame accusations ever again. You're a terrible druid. I probably will never see you in RBGs with your MMR and I most likely wont ever see you in Arenas with your MMR. So good luck little boy. Hope you learned something from this thread.Destinyjk0 Sep 12
Sep 11 846 Prot warrior lf raiding guild I'm lf a semi- hardcore / hardcore guild and any raid times would work for me. Add me on btag if interested Pleasing#1346Mopwarrior0 Sep 11
Sep 10 Soulare of Andorhal Is there anyone that has Soulare of Andorhal as a follower that wouldn't mind letting me drop in their Garrison to pick up the toy? I'm a huge Dark Souls fan and would really like to get the Wayfarer's Bonfire. Willing to tip anyone that could help me out!Subverse0 Sep 10
Sep 10 Any day time raiding guilds? Curious if there are any week day raiding guilds on Arthas. Looking for any day Monday to Friday, from say 11 am EST to 3 pm EST. Sadly my work scheduled doesn't allow me to raid at nights.Raiynn0 Sep 10
Sep 9 Blood DK LF raid team New to Arthas (kinda) not new to the game, i can raid any day any time all i do is play wow you can check out some random fun times at Twitch.tv/Cryptdeth if you want to see how i am as a person or just message me in game. I want to play blood but if you have better tanks I am willing to go unholy, whatever makes bosses hit the dirt! character page hasnt updated yet >_> I am 110 and 830 as of right now give me 3 days. that will change! (I will have more ilvl) i live on wow and stream so if i miss raid i am dead fyiCryptdeth0 Sep 9
Sep 9 [H] 835+ DH (any spec) LF Mythic raid Sun+Mon Times available & time zone My time zone: Pacific Standard Time (PST) Sun: Any time Mon: Any time Other: 2:00 AM EST - 3:00 PM EST (So super late night or early morning/afternoon) Server preference None, willing to transfer any where Faction preference Horde, but willing to switch if the group and times are a good fit Days per week willing to raid I prefer Sun+Mon only, but I'm totally okay with 3+ days on super late nights or early morning/afternoon Current progression/experience Raided actively in WotLK and Cata, but I was not an active raider in MoP or WoD. In those expansions I downed the majority of fights on Hard/Heroic (no Mythic back then.) In Cata I was the Raid Leader for a 10-man formed with the help of some friends for Firelands, but we got a late start. Firelands dropped in June and we didn't start until August. Anyway, after killing Ragnaros on normal in our first week, we had our first Heroic kill 3 weeks later. 5 weeks after that, we were 6/7 Heroic and then Dragonsoul/Deathwing dropped as we were working on H-Rag. We also managed to get the "Glory of the Firelands Raider" achievement before the next tier was released. The guild then fell apart for various reasons after this but I did manage to down the majority of Dragon Soul on Heroic with a different 25-man before I finally burned out and needed a break. That's not exactly record-breaking or "top 100" progress or anything. The point of sharing the story is to demonstrate that I'm a player who got stuck with weird work hours, and rather than throw my hands up and give up, I took the initiative to form my own raid team. We held people to a standard, enforced the standard and made steady progress once we had a stable roster. This time around, if there's a team out there for my weird hours, I'd rather join it than form my own as I've lost touch with the majority of those raiders over the years. Contact info B.net tag: Rokdog#1964 Main toon: Kaelgorin (Vengeance main, Havoc off) Realm: Arthas-US-Horde Voice comms?: Yep, any platform is fine Anything else I also have a 100 Priest, 100 Warlock and 90 Shaman (my old main) that I'm capable of playing at a Mythic skill level for any spec. I could have these leveled to 110 and raid ready within 1 week or less if necessary. While I'm loving my DH and prefer to tank, I'm a team player who just wants a skilled raid group for this awesome expansion. As of this post, my DH on the Armory is showing 820 iLvl, but that is not updated and can be easily verified in-game. I've also managed to clear 3 of the Mythic dungeons so far and would be happy to run more as part of a trial.Kaelgorin0 Sep 9
Sep 8 Experienced/Skilled Havoc DH/Enh Shaman LFG Both of us are looking for a capable and stable raiding guild to call home for the tier and hopefully entire expansion. Availability: - After 9:30 ST on Mon/Tues - After 6:00 ST on Wed/Thurs/Sun - Mornings (9AM to ~2pm) Non-Availability: - Friday and Saturday Evenings. - Weekdays 3-6 (3-9 on Mon/Tues) - We have both been playing on and off since early BC at various levels of dedication/ability. - Raided consistently in wotlk, cata, mop. - We both pride ourselves in being skilled and knowledgeable in whatever class/role were playing. Leave your contact info here and we can discuss our experience/intentions etc further in game.Sebash0 Sep 8
Sep 8 850 BoE for sell The boots are Geta of Tay'Shute, and are 850 ilvl warforged with "requires level 101". 973 agi 1459 Sta 594 Critical Strike 385 Mastery. They are on the horde AH, but i'm taking offers via in game mail or just send me a tell. Thanks.Alästor0 Sep 8
Sep 8 [H] <Stormspire> Looking for more raiders! About Us: WoD Progression: HFC - 11/13M Raid Times: Thursday and Sunday, 8:00pm-12:00am EST Stormspire is a fairly young guild which recently transferred to Arthas. We are using this time to lay a foundation and recruit our core group to push Mythic content going into Legion. We are focusing on steady progression in raids while maintaining an adult oriented, “casual” raid schedule of only 8 hours a week. Because of this lighter schedule, and the desire to see actual progression, it is imperative that we recruit smart, driven raiders who will put their all in during our raid times. We strive to provide an environment in which serious, progression-minded players have the opportunity to advance in the "End Game" of WoW. We host a professional atmosphere where mature players have the opportunity to maximize their character's potential. Our aim is to enrich that environment with those seeking a long-term home in which to invest their time and energy. What We’re Looking For: **Immediate opening for a talented, skilled and committed Tank of any class** High need for all classes/specs listed below: Mage Warlock Shadow Priest Hunter Ret Paladin w/ Tank OS DPS Warrior w/ Tank OS Death Knight w/ Tank OS If <Stormspire> sounds like the right fit for you please feel free to contact any of the below members for more information! Guild Master: Ansherai (Gairloch#11173) Recruitment Officer: Orsina (Orsina#1365) *Please do not contact officers or members during raid hours. Our raid time is very valuable to us and needs our full attention.* APPLICATION LINK: https://goo.gl/forms/plsFrT0rSX12rf8C3 Orsina1 Sep 8
Sep 7 Moment of Glory Late night raiding guild LFM Moment of Glory is a new late night raiding guild run by experienced players. We are looking for active players going into Legion. Realm: US-Arthas Faction: Horde VoIP: Discord Plans for Legion and beyond: Complete everything Legion has to offer and grow and build an awesome community. Raid days and times: Nothing is set in stone yet but it's looking like we will be raiding two days a week with the possibility of a third day. The days and times we have so far are Tuesdays and Sundays from 12AM-x server.(EST) Raid Needs: We are mostly in need of healers but, are accepting people for all roles. If interested feel free to add me on Battlenet. <TheMadGerbil#1470>Thèmadgerbil2 Sep 7
Sep 7 [H] Enh/Resto shaman LF raid team Topic explains it all. I'm 27 years old and have been playing wow off and on since release. At the peak of my wow career i was raiding with a world top 20 guild Masada, and acted as an officer/ council member. Unfortunately i do not have 5-6 nights a weekto dedicate to raiding but could manage a schedule of 3 nights per week. If you think i would be a good fit for your raid team, please send me a mail/message in game, thank you!Gonwild1 Sep 7
Sep 6 837 iLevel Resto Shaman LFG Just came back for the expansion and I'm 8/8 mythic. My irl friends are in a guild that doesn't need a healer, so I'm looking for a group/guild. I'd be happy to help a group that hasn't cleared mythic yet but I'm looking for one that plans to do it soon so we can gear up for raiding.Alakira0 Sep 6
Sep 5 Holy Pally LF Semi-Hardcore H/M Guild Hey Arthas, I'm looking for a Heroic/Mythic progression guild, semi-hardcore (Don't really care about world firsts or anything, but I like a nice competitive atmosphere and people who want to get !@#$ done and have fun in the time we have). I healed through WoD (Got bored/burnt out halfway through HFC) and was able to consistently pull good numbers every week (Ended up in top 75% or so on most fights by the time I stopped), with consistent weekly improvement. I love healing, and definitely work towards improvement by means of practice, pugs, and asking the people who perform better than I do for tips. I'm really curious as to see how some of the major changes in Pally healing will affect my playstyle. Also, after I have my paladin fully geared, I plan on leveling an alt Balance/Resto druid, but that won't be raid ready for a while. I would also be interested in learning to Prot Tank if I can get that situated as an offspec I'm available every day of the week basically, but hours would have to be after 9pm EST. Earlier is doable, but difficult My BNet ID is AndrewWilson#11174, or you can hit up Thiberos in game (I'm on most hours of the day)Thiberos0 Sep 5
Sep 5 Returning Player looking for friendly Guild Hello all, It's actually fun to be back on Arthas, after speaking to a few friends they convinced me to come back. I am currently homeless and would like to get into a Guild if only to run some 5's until I get back into the swing of things. I am on mornings and late into the evening as I work from home. I look forward to meeting some new people and enjoying the Return to Kharazan (One of my favorite raids of all time). Thanks for reading.Beatlez2 Sep 5
Sep 4 umm hi2u ArthasSapphire3 Sep 4
Sep 3 Lord Destiny has taken over Blackrook hold Balin out on you scrublords. You guys should already know what's good when I pull up.Destinyjk0 Sep 3
Sep 3 [H-US-Arthas]<South Sea Buccaneers>, LFM! <South Sea Buccaneers> [H-US-Arthas] is a tight-knit guild that has been raiding together for eight years, with several of our founding members still active. We strive to be a progression-focused guild that clears Heroic content while it is current content on a light, six hour per week raid schedule. Our guild fosters a mature and friendly environment where those that seek to have fun while staying focused on progression will thrive. We aim to maintain a roster of around 20-25 active raiders, and we commonly group up for non-raiding activities including Mythic Dungeons and PvP. SSB usually takes a break during the lull between expansions, but we always come back together, better than ever. After clearing all Heroic content in WoD and taking a nine month break, we are coming back together in Legion to do it again. Thus far, we have 14 returning members and 6 new members for a current raiding roster of 20. We are currently accepting any class/spec, though we do have a larger need for specs such as Holy Priest, Warlock, Shadow Priest, Ret Paladin, and Mage. <South Sea Buccaneers> raids on Tuesdays/Thursdays, 9:30PM - 12:30AM EST on [H-US-Arthas]. We use a guild forum, Teamspeak, and have a fully funded guild bank to provide repairs and raid consumables. Please reply to this post or contact me at RogueQ76#1396 to talk and see if we may be a match for each other! Thanks for reading!Thornedike0 Sep 3
Sep 1 Lord Destiny is back. 2 year Hiatus is over. Sup Scrublords. I'm officially making a REAL return back to the World Of Warcrafts. After being invited to beta and playing that for a month now... I've decided why the fook not! Beta was hella fun and I enjoyed it a lot and I'm putting together the squad and we're coming back boys. Blood Templars you guys might want to hide in Stormwind again and Dedlyness... Idk man you're not safe anymore. I'm CAMPING EVERYONE IN THIS GAME!!! LORD DESTINY FOR PREZ 420 BLAZE IT!! CAZJEL WHERE YOU AT BOI? CATHORIST WHERE YOU AT FAM?Destinyjk5 Sep 1
Aug 30 <Spire> is recruiting for Legion! NAOrsina1 Aug 30
Aug 30 LFG Vengeance Demon Hunter and Holy Priest Vengeance Demon Hunter and Holy Priest looking for Legion raiding guild. My spouse and I recently returned to the game. We are seeking a raiding guild for Legion. I will be maining a Demon Hunter Tank. My spouse will be maining her Holy Priest. I am 30 years old and so is my spouse. We have full time careers and enjoy gaming very much. Huge nerds! We are looking for a dedicated raiding guild that is laidback with no drama. We are looking for a mature adult guild. We are available based on Eastern Standard Time 7pm to 12am. We have raided since Vanilla WoW, so we are experienced players. If your interested in having us, we'd prefer to speak personally before hand. We don't guild hop. So when we pick a guild, we are in it for the long haul. We are looking to make new friends and raid. We ran our own competitive guild for over 10 years. We retired from the game...yet here we are again :P Thanks Ladies and Gentlemen! We sincerely hope you have a great time playing in game and in all walks of life!Tíberius0 Aug 30
Aug 30 Invoke - Top US Guild is Here *Video* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fritzr9zr7U Open Recruitment - http://invokeguild.johnmargaronis.com/Collateralx4 Aug 30
Aug 30 WW Monk LFG Solid WW Monk looking for a raiding guild. I'll be available 2-3 days a week from 5-10 server time. Have played casually/semi-hardcore since release, but am finally back on a solid work schedule. If you're looking for a mature/focused WW, hit me up.Hyro0 Aug 30
Aug 30 Mage looking for Legion Raiding guild! Looking for a guild that raids Thursday and Saturday nights anytime is fine with me will also have alts. have been playing on and off for the entire run of WoW and been raiding throughout the Xpacs.Hammerjack0 Aug 30
Aug 29 Prot Warrior LF Raiding Guild I'm a prot warrior looking for a raiding guild in Legion. I'm available anytime after 5:30 PM - 11:30PM (EST) M - F and am free anytime on the weekends. I'm willing to transfer servers for the right guild. While my main spec is Protection, I'm happy to off-spec as Fury or Arms as needed. Only looking for 3-4 nights max. I'm a tank at heart and have experience tanking Karazan, Naxxramas, Sartherion (3D), Ulduar, TOC, and ICC when the content was relevant. I'm 28 years old and have been playing the game on-and-off for nearly 10 years. Over the years I've taken a bit of a break from serious raiding in Cataclysm, MOP, and WOD - mostly casual raiding or LFR in these X-Pacs, but I am looking to get back into more serious raiding for Legion. I'm not looking for a bleeding edge Mythic guild because I have a full-time job, wife, and son that take priority, but I'm willing to dedicate 3-4 nights a week for raiding. Please either reply to this thread or message me @ Sithril#1129 if you think I'd be a good fit and want me to apply.Broxxor0 Aug 29
Aug 28 Godlike- Legion Raid Guild Godlike is looking for new core raiders! We are a guild somewhere between semi-casual and hardcore, and raid in the evenings for 3-4 hours at a time on Fri/Sat/Sun (final raid times on the weekend TBD). The guild has been around since the Burning Crusade, but our core raid group has been raiding since Vanilla. This guild values congeniality and having a good time, but still focuses on being able to progress through content. The core raid group has 10-15 people in it who know each other in real life, and who attended the same high school a decade ago. We are now mostly 25 yrs old (or older), but we've stuck together through thick & thin. We hope that new members will be able to share in the rapport we have with one another, as well as our guild's success. We know how to progress through content quickly, but we also know how to tell a good joke, and how to kindle the feelings of community World of Warcraft once had in its early days. Message Richiet or Lawya ingame, or respond here for more information. Thank you.Richiet0 Aug 28
Aug 28 Mongoloid recruiting for 10m core We are currently looking for smart/mature players. We need healers atm and 1 or 2 dps. Our raid times will be friday and saturday nights from 8pm to 2am. If you are interested add me on btag. Pleasing#1346Mopwarrior0 Aug 28
Aug 28 Experienced Player LF Guild for Legion Hi. I am an experienced player (have been playing since a few months after release). I did take a few spots of time off due to life and burnout and much of that was during WOD (didn't care for the expac). I have a server first realm achievement (NAXX) and lead a successful raiding/progression guild for many years (Vanilla, TBC, WOTLK, CATA). Retention and turnover starting becoming an issue in MOP and then WOD blew that out of the park. I am leaning more towards semi-casual/semi-harcore (these two things may mean the same thing) due to my career (I travel a couple of nights per week for work). I have every class to level 100 but most of my raiding experience is on my mage (was my first class and first love). I am very active in evenings and on weekends. I am mature, friendly with a fantastic sense of humor. Prefer adult oriented guild. Thefarside79#1946 is my battletag if your established guild is looking, has an interest or wants to pose questions.Zamwesell3 Aug 28
Aug 27 [H] Weekend heroic+ raiding We're a new guild looking for some folks who are interested in 2 day weekend raiding in Legion - probably Saturday and Sunday but we may do Friday and another day if our membership prefers. We'll do evenings or late afternoons. No 2am (EST) raiding for us. We're currently doing open recruitment for heroic raiding and mythic+ dungeon grouping. We'll jump into mythics when and if we're ready. It's an end, but not the end-all be-all. The leadership consists of two guys in our 30's with families with long histories of raiding at high levels. The raiding world has turned into a race, and we're not into that. We want to clear the content, have fun, and minimize the carrying we all do. We're a great fit for: Newcomers into the raiding scene who want to learn how it's done in a more relaxed environment Heroic and mythic raiders who want to reduce their raiding time, or want to raid on weekends Players aged over 30 We are hoping to cultivate a group that cares more about each other than what the US rank of their last boss kill is. We've been down that road and it doesn't lead anywhere worth going. If you'd like to chat, Tecnique#1302 or Dipsea on Arthas. http://proraided.enjin.com/Dipsea2 Aug 27
Aug 27 Wish I Could Get Glad <PvP Guild Recruitment> 12350 50 posts 20 hours ago Hello and welcome! Wish I could get Glad is really just a guild i made with a few of my friends in Wod but now we are trying to form an actual functioning PvP guild for legion. I myself have led guilds in the past and for the most part know what im doing lol. We are looking for folks that have a mostly PvP interest going into legion, as we will have events planed mainly around that(Rated Battle grounds,Arena and world pvp as a guild). We are looking to fill our ranks with experienced PvP'ers who know how the game of PvP works (even though the pvp system is being reworked in legion). Now, that being said we are also looking to anyone who has a interest in PvP for legion ,even if you are new to PvP. We are looking for people who are friendly and knowledgeable about the game. We aim to be set apart from the general feel of what people think of the WoW community. That being we are all elitist jerks and !@#-holes who only troll trade and tell others how bad they are. If you need help, we will help you. If you have questions, we will do our best to answer, we ask that you come with the same state of mind for us and your potential guildies. The officers in the guild and myself have all been playing wow since BC and have been mostly PvP'ers since then. We will do some pve as well for anyone interested(i.e normal difficulty raids and dungeons with whatever lvl keystones we can clear.) I haven't check the forums for any more PvP focused guilds but I dont think theirs many around, especially for alliance on our server,we may be one of the only ones or there may be others, either way if you are interested in joining or just have questions please reply here or send in game mail to myself. That's Kåden (alt key 134). -Thank you for taking the time to read and consider joining our guild- GM-KådenKåden0 Aug 27
Aug 27 Moddex is a little.... Never have I seen a more pathetic player than this guy. Has been camping 4 winds for weeks now. Bro, do you need a hug or are you that bad in pvp that you have to kill people at a mailbox?Mindcraft93 Aug 27
Aug 27 Dre for best WoW player +1Sicarii0 Aug 27
Aug 27 LF Raiding guild for Legion. We are a DPS Shammy and Hpriest Heals Combo LF a raiding guild that raids any days between Monday- Thursday from 7-11pm Server time. We both have been raiders since vanilla and have AOTC for pretty much everything and some mythic exp. I am the Hpriest and would be willing to fill another heal class if needed but prefer to Priest heal. Both team players and looking for an adult guild. Any questions or to reach me Message here or add my btag (britbrat#1136)Leieu1 Aug 27