Arthas

Aug 26 LF Guild, raiding/some pvp I am planning on leveling my rogue (Alchemy/Herbalism - Assassination spec) in Legion. Looking for a group of people who will hit 110 fairly quickly and want to get into raids and stuff fairly soon after launch. I am looking for mature players (I am 31).Shocknyou0 Aug 26
Aug 26 Alliance to Horde. Looking for raiding guild! Hello, I am currently in the process of switching between alliance and horde on arthas. I am looking for a guild to raid with 2-3 nights a week. I would like to be serious and consistent about raiding and also have fun! I would like a guild that has 13/13M in draenor or definitely one that will be serious in Legion. I currently main a druid and would like to for legion, but I do have other classes I could play as well. If anyone is looking for more legion raiders please get back to me as soon as possible!Incipient2 Aug 26
Aug 25 Experienced raider looking for raiding guild Hello good sirs! For those of you that know me, it's good to be back playing wow! For those of you that are new to the realm or don't know me, let me take a brief moment to introduce myself. I've been on Arthas since release, where most of my time was spent in the guild <TG>. TG was the top guild on Arthas since around the start of BC. We had the achievments of every server first boss up until MoP. including a top 14 Heroic Ragnaros kill. In WoD some of us came back after taking a break in MoP and we cleared through Blackrock at a semi decent pace. Up until that time I remained the #1 fury warrior on Arthas, from 2007-2014ish. Now that some background info has been laid out, I'd like to tell you what I'm looking for in a new guild! 1. I'm looking for a guild that does not raid a lot, I would even venture to say that I don't want to raid anything past heroic. Mythic is nice and all, however for me it tends to lead to me having to devote more time to this game than I should *cough cough, 70 hour raid weeks in cata*. 2-3 night a week raiding is prefered, 2. A guild that is willing to take me as I am now, my current gear is ilvl 701 with no HFC 4pc. So my dps is around 25% lower than that of someone with 4pc normal. I also have an equally geared disc priest. 3. I'm looking to possibly tank in legion or sooner. for 8 years I've played fury, I think it's time for a change up! 4. Alliance guilds are welcome to romance me! :) I was actually considering server transfering to an alliance server and faction changing so I can roll a NE DH come legion. For those of you looking for the TL;DR version. Super hardcore fury warrior looking for semi casual raiding guild. Thanks for checking me out! :)Cramer6 Aug 25
Aug 25 Tank LF Guild Hi there Like the topic pointed, im looking for tank spot into a raid guild. Ive got 1 char of each tank class ready but if think stays like this im most likely going to main my warrior. Ive been in server progression guild in the past, so im used to the "show". My schedule is : on tuesday/thursday : 5-9PM server or/and 10-1AM rest of the week : 5PM+ weekend : I can add availability if we are pushing new content It very brief so if you need anything else let me know game ID : thanathos#1885 MokMökhtar0 Aug 25
Aug 25 Who's ready for Legion!? With all the old players coming back to play Legion what's everyone doing with the last few days of free time to get prepared? I've done some fel spreader farming, stocked on potions, foods, and flasks, and spent some time cleaning up the UI - http://imgur.com/a/RYqVN What has everyone else been doing to get ready?!Hpss0 Aug 25
Aug 25 Alani Mount Title says it all. Selling Alani mount slots. Currently 4 slots open. Message RichieT ingameRichiet0 Aug 25
Aug 25 [H]Extra Crispy 8-11 pm EST Sun/Mon Current recruiting post located at: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20748975301Koshiba3 Aug 25
Aug 24 [A] LF Guild Signatures whisper me in game, will tip quirkyorc#1663Velexa0 Aug 24
Aug 24 Karma is Recruiting! Hey there everyone! Karma is back from a long break and we are wanting to expand our ranks and get a fresh raiding group together to tackle Legion progression. Server: Arthas-US (East Coast, PvP, EST Server) Guild Name: Karma Raiding Schedule: Friday and Saturday 12am - 3am Server Time Faction: Horde What our Guild can offer: A relaxed and fun raiding environment A diverse group of players to engage in activities with Discord Ideal Candidates for Our Guild: Are a mature player/person, over 18 years Possess a working microphone and are not afraid to use it Possess a stable internet connection and a raid capable computer that will not explode Skilled Player: Skilled in the class that you play Excellent Attitude: No negativity. A positive personality that synchronizes with the rest of the guild is an asset UI Requirements: Omen Some boss timers: DBM or BigwigsTurtleshock2 Aug 24
Aug 23 <Fair Enough> selling Mythic HFC and Mount <Fair Enough> is selling Mythic HFC runs. There is no ilvl requirement and you do not need to know the fights. We plan these runs to be done with 19 people so that you can sit back and relax and collect the kills and loot without any concern. We have a few different options available. If you want something that is not listed, please don't hesitate to ask. Mythic Hellfire Citadel First 5 bosses (no Gorefiend) : 175k First 5 bosses with Gorefiend : 225k First 9 bosses (no Xhul or Tyrant) : 375k First 11 bosses: 500k Full clear of 13 bosses : 750k Mythic Archimonde mount : 1 million Full clear with loot and mount : 1.5 million Prices may change based on a number of factors, however you will lock in your price when deposit is paid and your run is scheduled. Loot Rules We do have raiders that need some pieces here and there, but other than them, you will receive all loot for your class that you can use during the run. The other exception is wf/socket pieces that our raiders may need. We keep track of what our raiders need so if you are looking for a specific piece, we can let you know if it's available or not. Scheduling Our runs happen on Tuesday, Thursday or Sunday of each week depending on what package you choose. We go from 830-midnight EST. If this does not work for you, please don't hesitate to ask for additional days that we may be able to accommodate. Deposit and Payment We require a 20% non refundable deposit to lock you in. The remaining balance is due on entry into the raid before the first boss is killed. Contact Info Kammi#1976Kammi7 Aug 23
Aug 23 @Dedalliance http://imgur.com/a/Nrgr4 Remember this bud? Well you're about to relive this moment when Legion comes out. Don't try and hide from me scrublord.Destinyjk0 Aug 23
Aug 23 woops double postDestinyjk0 Aug 23
Aug 22 The Sworn [H] 13/13M, Recruiting for Legion! Hello, The Sworn is recruiting DPS. We are a Horde guild on Arthas and our current progression is 13/13 Mythic HFC. We only raid two nights a week, Tuesday and Wednesday from 9:00 PM until 12:00 AM Eastern. We will be pushing Mythic+ 5 mans from the start of Legion and will move inter Heroic raiding as soon as they are released! We made good progress throughout Warlords, while only raiding six hours per week! From you, we would expect 100% attendance during your trial period; after that if you cannot make a raid or will be late it is mandatory to keep the raid leader updated. In order to continue making good, fast, progression while raiding only two nights a week, we expect that you know your class inside-out and will research any bosses you are unfamiliar with prior to raids. If you are interested, you can either reply to this thread and link your most recent combat logs for review or make a character on our realm and either message myself (violentravi#1826) or raid leader, Huntelsa (huntelsa#1444). Alternatively, you can apply via our website: http://theswornarthas.enjin.com/recruitment Thank you for your consideration Xoxo ViolentnachoViolentnacho1 Aug 22
Aug 22 [H]<Haunted Sacred Cow>, a dungeon guild. MISSION <Haunted Sacred Cow> is a brand new guild recruiting members for 5-man content in Legion. We’re looking for players who prefer small group sizes and who are interested in dungeons as their primary means of progression throughout the expansion. We want to create a structured, supportive, positive environment where our members can enjoy and engage various levels of dungeon and similar party-based content with familiar faces each week. Veterans and new players alike are welcome, as are alts, levelers, and social members. Also looking for officers and group leaders. VALUES AND RULES Individual group preferences and standards may vary from group to group, but the following rules and values are guild-wide and non-negotiable: Benevolence. Members are expected to respect and help other players. We want members who encourage and nurture a spirit of growth, learning, and optimism in both the guild and the greater Warcraft community. Effort. Members are expected to give their best. This includes class knowledge and taking the time to learn encounter mechanics. The desire to learn and improve is more important than gear and skill levels. Community. Members are expected to respect the guild tag and act in a way that promotes a good reputation on the server. Our hope is that members are proud to be part of the guild. Poor or immature behavior, in-guild or out, will result in removal from the guild. Group success is more important than personal performance. Guild chat. Profanity is acceptable; racist, homophobic, and any other kind of hostile speech is not and is grounds for removal. Keep guild chat neutral; avoid political, religious, and any other kind of divisive topics. Guild bank access. Members are welcome to utilize the guild bank as needed. If you donate, take something. If you take something, donate. Members who are found to withdrawn for personal profit will be removed from the guild. CONTACT If you’re interested in joining, please contact Flindoo in-game, or through battle.net at cantafrond#1761.Flindoo1 Aug 22
Aug 21 Raiders looking for guild for Legion! Group of friends looking for a Raiding guild with progression in mind for Legion. We have known each other for almost as long as the game has been out, and can work well in any group. We all have experience starting in Vanilla -> WoD, with a break after Mythic content was cleared, now returning to do the same for Legion. Looking for any night of the week(maximum of 3 per week), with a start time between 7:30 and 8:30 EST for at least 3 hours. Tank (Druid or DH) Holy/Disc Priest Resto Shaman Enhance/Elemental Shaman You can reach me here, or message me SkismPrime#1604Mbyson0 Aug 21
Aug 18 [Suspect] 13/13 Mythic Recruitment Currently 13/13 Mythic! 7/7 Mythic Highmaul - 10/10 Mythic BRF We are recruiting EVERYTHING! Apply NOW! We are accepting exceptional players into our roster. http://suspect.enjin.com We have immediate openings EVERYTHING! COME ONE COME ALL! APPLY NOW! Sunday - 9pm EST to 1am EST Monday - 9pm EST to 1am EST Tuesday - 9pm EST to 1am EST We use mumble as our voice communication Loot is distributed via loot counsel We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild that is laid back and extremely friendly. We all understand that this is a game and try to treat it as such. Raiding is meant to be a fun experience for those who peruse it and we try to make our raid environment as fun as possible. So if you think you have what it takes or are just looking for a new place to call home APPLY ONLINE http://suspect.enjin.com If you have any questions or concerns post them here OR below are btags and who to whisper in game. Btags Arthas#1310 Who To Whsiper In Game Funzor - Guild Master - Funzy#1330 Trolluiid - Officer Tydus - Officer Ven - Recruitment - ven#1667 Fodra - Recruitment Arthas#1310Fodra84 Aug 18
Aug 18 Weekend Raid Guilds? Anyone in or can list any weekend raid guilds that are recruiting preferably Fri/Sat/Sun?Hutch0 Aug 18
Aug 18 Pseudonym 13M Is Recruiting for Legion! Hello, <Pseudonym> Is a 13/13 Mythic Raid Guild is currently looking for skilled players who are looking to down new content in Legion and push in to Mythic progression. We are currently looking for all skilled players but are mostly focused on filling our Ranged Dps and Healing spots at this time. Please feel free to apply we are always looking for players with a good skill set. About us: Pseudonym is a guild made up of close friends who have raided together over the years. It is also made up from bits of other top raiding guilds from Executus. We have relocated to Arthas for bigger and better things. Our Goal: Is to be a well rounded Community of skilled players who want to down Mythic+ content. We like to have fun (alt raids/RBGS) and build relationships with the players we have. Raid info: Raid Times are Tues & Thurs from 10PM=1AM EST. Loot will be Personal Loot. Needed Classes: Heals: Resto Sham Holy Pally MW Monk Ranged Dps: Shadow Priest Mage Warlock Ele Sham (If your class or spec is not listed here do not feel discouraged to apply anyhow. Like i stated before we are looking for all skilled players.) Website: www.pseudonymguild.com Please feel free to apply and we will get with you as soon as possible.Jãl0 Aug 18
Aug 17 Reforming serious Raiding Guild (Girugamesh) Now recruiting for Legion Raiding: looking for serious players willing to push content at a competitive rate, mythic raids and Legion CM's/Mythic Plus included, current raid days are Tues/Thurs/Sun 10pm - 1am (server). We are currently in the beginning of the rebuilding phase so all classes and specializations are welcome at this time. Before Legion launches we will be doing a very simple (H) HFC test run to determine player competence and communication capabilities. We are looking for healers and tanks primarily, but dps are more than welcome to apply. Any further comments, questions, or concerns feel free to add me lazybastage#1205 and we will hash out anything you feel concerned about. Hope to see many of you soon!Minithil0 Aug 17
Aug 17 Hunter LF Mythic/Heroic Legion Guild Experienced Hunter LF Mythic/Heroic Raiding guild for legion. Transferred back to Arthas as Thanodil Took a Break for HFC but have been raiding religiously since BC. Have played all three specs (Including revamped Survival) and can play them at maximum efficiency. Most Recent Logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/4602198/7/ Guild Broke up prior to progressing further mythic content. Current UI Set up http://s61.photobucket.com/user/Thanodil1/media/WoWScrnShot_080616_092902_zpssenlmcyx.jpg.html Availability: Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Sunday 9pm-1amArtursa0 Aug 17
Aug 17 [H]<Extra Crispy> 8-11 pm EST Wed/Thurs Current recruiting post located at: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20748975301Koshiba3 Aug 17
Aug 17 LF Guild Hey guys, i'm an enhanc shammy, and i'm coming back to wow. I havent played since cata. So i'm looking for a PvP guild that actually does something. Well i appreciate for your time, thanks ;)Bagre2 Aug 17
Aug 15 Weekend Raiding Guild Going off a whim here and trying to look for a weekend raiding guild for my boyfriend and I. Something along the lines of Friday or Saturday nights. 12-??? I would prefer to stick with my hunter, as it is what I have the most experience with raiding and playing with, but am open to raiding on other classes as well. Right now I have every class, except for mage, druid, and monk, at level 90+. My boyfriend has multiple level 100's as well, and is an experienced hardcore raiding guild tank on classes such as warrior and death knight. He would prefer to be a demon hunter tank if at all possible, but I do believe he would take the role of dps as well if it meant getting to play one. If you have any questions, feel free to add me on battlenet, my realid is executie#11333 Thanks!Trainwrck0 Aug 15
Aug 14 Selling All Naxx 40 Gloves *Unobtainable* I am selling all Naxx 40 Gloves Icebane Gauntlets Polar Gloves Glacial Gloves Icy Scale Gauntlets ** PROOF ** http://i.imgur.com/MEy4sAV.jpg When you purchase a set of my gloves, I also include the level 80 look a like pieces for Chest , Feet, Belt as well. I am also selling Frozen Runes Please Add me if interested Collateral#1185Collateralx0 Aug 14
Aug 14 [H] Endeavor [H] Endeavor is a guild that was created with the intent to progress into Heroics and Mythics within the server of Arthas. We are pretty new to the server of Arthas. However, we are not new to raiding, and downing content. Endeavor's Guild Master, Officers, and Veterans have been around World of Warcraft for a long time. Most of us have raided together for the past three to four years even when some of us disbanded in the middle of Mist from a guild we were all in. We do like to have fun, and cut up in between trash pulls, and when we are not raiding, but we do take progression seriously. Endeavor is a semi-hardcore raiding guild that raids Wednesday and Thrusday 8-11pm! We also like to do PvPing, Questing, Old Raids, and Achievement runs. We also play Diablo 3, Overwatch, and many other games together. We are currently looking for skilled dps and healers to help us fill some spots for our core team. We are looking for people that are willing and dedicated to help us in Mythic Content. Endeavor is an adult guild and a lot of us are coming back from a hiatus and on Nazgrel/Velkinis/Nesingwary in December went 13/13H by March. If you are interested at all please leave a comment or message me directly. Thanks for taking the time to look. Battle Tag: AmazinLeo#1203 Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/555939414586893/Leònidas2 Aug 14
Aug 13 WTS CHEAP Mythic HFC LOOT Runs *Titanforged* Hello potential buyers, Original Post: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20351045201 DNOgaming-Kil'Jaeden is opening up our sale spots for Mythic Hellfire Citadel. Gold is accepted on any US-Realm. Next Available Sale Week: Contact Me for Details. General Details for raid runs: - Horde Only - I don't bring classes that share tier tokens or an armor type with another buyer. - All raids are Master Loot. - Avg number of loot per buyer is 13-18. - Sales runs can be done cross-realm. - Mythic HFC runs take 2-3 hours to complete. - I do discounts for previous buyers when possible. - US runs include all North American Region servers, which are located under the lower tabs named United States, Oceanic, Latin America and Brazil. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Price List 13/13M - 500k 7/13-->13/13M - 350k. (All the bosses past Gorefiend) First 6(Lower) - 200k Archimonde - 200K Archimonde - 1.5M (with mount) 7/13-->13/13M + Mount - 1.75M 13/13M + Mount - 2M Prices are subject to change, and there can be some discounts granted for larger purchases and long term buyers. Sale Details: 1. Information Required Please include the name, class and primary spec of your character in your PM, and be aware our Sale Times are 6PM to 10PM PST on Tuesday. 2. Deposits A non-refundable deposit of 20% is required to be payed when booking a sale. If an emergency situation arises, contact us and let us know, and we will do our best to work with you to reschedule. 3. Payment The remaining balance is due the start your scheduled raid. If you have not paid in full and/or have not made previous alternate arrangements by that time, your deposit will be forfeited. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- BRF We also sell Mythic Blackhand mount for 250K on Tuesdays @ ~5:45PM PST, before HFC raid has started. - Add Dish#1411 if you are interested. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- FAQs What are the loot rules? The loot rules will be Buyer > Raider. You will receive any items for you class/spec, including any warforged, titanforged, and sockets. BOEs from trash or bosses will be looted to you. This includes BOEs outside of your main stat & armor class. What time do you guys usually run HFC? DNOgaming's HFC farm nights are on Tuesday @ 6PM PST. We usually expect to finish around 9PM PST. How do I contact you in setting up a run? Whisper or mail me in-game. My b-tag is Dish#1411. Recommended that you only deal with me when organizing a sales run. I have more questions! Leave your question here in this thread, and I'll try to answer them as soon as possible. Alternatively add my btag Dish#1411 Thanks for reading.Jinzel1 Aug 13
Aug 11 [H] Garden Recruiting About Garden This guild was created by returning mythic raiders to provide an open, adult environment for casual players and raiders alike. We plan to raid heroic and mythic content. We are a semi-hardcore guild with previous hardcore mythic leaders and raiders. Our guild environment is that of a pirate ship. There will be foul, explicit and sexual language used in guild chat and in Discord on occasion. If you cannot handle such language, this is not the place for you. We are in search of like minded players who want a great raid experience; not too casual and not extremely hardcore and also enjoy aforementioned language being used. Raid times will be Tuesday and Thursday from 8:30pm - 11:30pm EST. If you are applying for a core raid spot: Show up to all raids on time, prepared, and have current up to date knowledge of your class and boss encounters. Have previous pve experience and show us you can play at a competitive and stressful level. Be able to analyze logs of yourself and other top players to improve and learn how to play better. Be able to play in uncomfortable situations and the pressure of high skill mechanics. CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR HOLY PRIEST/PALLY, RESTO DRUID AND RANGE DPS! PLEASE HAVE CURRENT AND RELEVANT KNOWLEDGE OF YOUR CLASS, AND THE GAME ITSELF! Gardenguild.pizza <--- Apply here Heroic/Mythic HFC logs will help a great deal with your application process. GM: N9NEDiME#11506 OFFICERS: Faide#1794, Tsmallz#1201, Tlowlow#1834Truths8 Aug 11
Aug 11 LF Legion raiding guild Looking for a Friday and Saturday night raid group that starts no earlier than 9 eastern. Would like to main Retribution Paladin or DH with off specs available when needed I do have a monk as well. I raided Wrath Cata and Mop but I took a break a little into WoD. I started fresh with a new account. Any questions hit me up on here or in game Deathstroke3#1949Fleshlìght0 Aug 11
Aug 9 Any old school vanilla players still around I raided with Ret but had a character in TG and crooklyn clan back in the day :)Gutsgor32 Aug 9
Aug 8 Quality raider back from long break. Hello there, I'm Bigmarc. I am back from a long break from the game after having a child and am looking for a mythic progression guild to finish farming this tier of content and re-establish my bearings in PvE, before legion drops and progression starts. I joined the game in late Wrath leveling up and preparing for Cata, in Cata I was in a mediocre raiding guild clearing all normal content in BoT, BwD, and ToTFW, and a few heroic bosses while the content was still relevant, moving into Firelands I had joined a more hardcore progression guild going on to finish all of Heroic Firelands, including the difficult Heroic Ragnaros while that was relevant content (Before the release of DS and I believe before the nerfs) we then cleared all of Heroic DS while that content was relevant as-well. I then found out I was having a daughter and took a break from the game only occasionally logging on in MoP, and WoD until now. I now have plenty of time to dedicate to the game and come the release of Legion I will have the time to "no-life" for that artifact power to keep myself as up to par and on top of things as much as possible as a Mythic raider. I take raiding very seriously and am very goal oriented and progression minded, while knowing how to have fun and enjoy the game. I am seeking a guild with as much mythic progress as possible to work with getting pack into the PvE scene and honing my skills before the no-lifing of Legion upon release. I do have an extremely low item level for current Mythic content however my skills in PvE and ability to "Not stand in bad stuff" can make up for what I currently lack in gear. I am looking to play as a Protection Paladin going into legion, however I am very open to the options of playing my warrior as any spec or my shadow priest. Please leave a response below or feel free to add my battle tag; Marc#1143 Thank you.Bigmarc30 Aug 8
Aug 5 Hello Again Greetings, I am back after about six years of being inactive and wondering if any of my old friends are still around?Sakashima1 Aug 5
Aug 3 Experienced Uh DK LF Raiding Guild Legion Greetings, My name is Denethros and I am currrently looking for a semi hardcore raiding guild (2 nights a week) that aims to focus on Heroic raiding during legion (and maybe eventually push on to mythic if thing goes well.) I have been a Deathknight for many years now and it would only be natural for me to continue to do so in Legion. My raid awareness and my constant desire to perform in a raid makes me a very juicy choice for a guild looking to fill out a DPS spot. I am punctual (that's not a lie) and I go out of my way to warn the leader if I cannot attend a raid for serious reason such as work. I look forward to playing with new people and hope that I will get to experience a wide range of new content with veterans players that still have a life outside the game! Thanks for reading! DenethrosDenethros1 Aug 3
Aug 3 [H] Dark Evil Horde is recruiting. New guild Hi we are Dark Evil Horde, a new guild from server Arthas recruiting members. We are pretty social and active. We are preparing for LEGION. Hope you join us :D I also would like to do some old dungeons to see old content and to get guild achievements. We haven´t decided yet, if we are a pvp or pve guild. it depends in what most people inside the guild want to do. Or we can do both. you can join us and try, without compromise. Add me: Nahuel#1771Nahuhell1 Aug 3
Jul 29 AWFUL PALADIN - Brucecambell How can you guys let this guy on your server? Please - all alliance must kill on sight. I repeat - KILL ON SIGHT. He is so bad.Willdabeastt4 Jul 29
Jul 24 LF Sun/Mon/Tues Raiding Guild for Legion Two of the three days are fine as well, or all three. I know it's super hard to find a guild raiding with that schedule of days, but I would like to try to find that special guild that does raid on those days if possible. I would much prefer to stay on Arthas than transfer off. I will be playing Holy. Thanks, SkySkyler1 Jul 24
Jul 22 old cloth xmog/enchants Hello, I have an enchanter that has been around since Vanilla, and a Tailor since BC. If you are looking for any enchants or tailored gear that is rare or unobtainable since Cata, please feel free to check my profession list and let me know ingame if you'd like it crafted for you. I have at least a few patterns that either have unique xmog models or would be good for twink chars. Enchant list: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/arthas/Malakina/profession/enchanting#status=learned Tailoring list: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/arthas/Silairya/profession/tailoring#status=learnedMalakina0 Jul 22
Jul 22 Guild Seeking to buy a guild; wanting to have it as a bank guild. Don't need much, a few tabs perhaps, don't really care the name of it. If you have one let me know, or btag add me: StevenCrosby#1957 Thank-you Max to pay 3-5k (depending on tabs)Agorakna1 Jul 22
Jul 22 looking for people to play with! Hey guys, I'm going to be grinding out dungeons and was looking for others who want to join me. I'm currently leveling a paladin, feel free to pst me: Twisted#1253. If you don't have any toons around my level feel free to add me anyways, WoW can be boring without friends to play with :)Daybreak1 Jul 22
Jul 22 Just coming back. I'm looking for a 21+ guild I'm just starting to play again, I played all through classic and BC and then more on and off. I'm not even sure what I'm looking for. Mostly just a mature guild, no kids. I'm probably not gonna do a whole lot more than level all my characters until the expansion. For now I'm just looking some down to earth people to hang out with. If I decide to raid in the expansion I have the experience. If any guilds out there fit that bill and are willing to take me just send me an in game mail, thanks.Christabel4 Jul 22
Jul 22 LF Guild on Arthas New to the server i play with 4-6 other people and we are currently leveling characters on the server. We love PvP and guild raids. Need a good home. We may even be interested in starting a new guild with a few people who are up for it.Tyleniel3 Jul 22
Jul 22 New and looking for a home. For The Horde! Hi I've been playing on Area 52 for a while now which is a pve server. I have been having the urge to go back to a pvp server. Kinda miss the looking over your shoulder feeling. I am looking for a guild that does a little bit of everything (pvp bg and world, dungeon runs, raids, achievement runs, guild event etc...). I plan on having 1 of every class on this server like my previous server (I know altoholic) so I have a good/decent understanding of all the classes and most the specs. Please let me know if your in a guild like this or know of one like as described. Looking to just have fun now and into legion. Thx all!Twistedchill1 Jul 22
Jul 20 LFM Legion Mythic Progression >Notice Us Senpai< Horde is looking to fill our mythic progression roster for Legion. Our goal is to push mythic progression as well as mythic+ content. Currently, we are in need of ranged DPS. However, all exceptional and serious players are welcomed. Raid Times: Tuesday 9PM - 12AM EST Thursdays 9PM - 12AM EST Sunday 9PM-12AM EST With an optional alt raid Monday 9PM-12AM EST We ask our members to push the boundaries with their respective class and spec. We value skill, maturity and cooperation over experience and as such we do not require applicants to have experience with past content, however it is preferable. All applicants will have to earn their raid spot and compete with the rest of the guild on a weekly basis. Loot will be distributed using EPGP Lootmaster, allowing us to balance individual fairness with overall raid effectiveness. All performance augmentations are required ie. food, pots, flasks and a working microphone. Please contact ezpk$1658, luibui#1966 or hunter2993#1332 in game for more information.Ezpk0 Jul 20
Jul 18 [H] Selling 8/8 Gold Challenge Modes Hello! Our group is currently selling 8/8 Gold CM carries! (We no longer sell individual dungeons as we are running double carries and it is difficult to find 2 people who want the exact same select dungeons) We are a group of very experienced players who have run hundreds of carries together and offer fast and smooth runs. If you'd like to sign up please feel free to add my battle tag at the end of this post. What you get: Unique Weapon Transmogs (Character Specific for now, however all the weapons listed below will become account bound in Legion!) Claws of Creation Bloodmaw Gargoyle Equus Soul Eater Sunblade Arcana Shard Spire Greatstaff of Infinite Knowledge Dimension-Ripper's Staff Living Longbow Shifting Felblade Furnace of the Great Machine Face of the Guardian Elemental Crescent Cloudsong Glaive Tesseract Timepiece Crystal-Shot Longrifle Greatsword of the Inferno FlamegrinderChallenger's War Yeti (Account Wide) "The Indomitable" Title (Account Wide) Teleports to all 8 WoD Dungeons (Character Specific) 360 Achievement Points Our Members: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/Laozine/advanced http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Catarrian/advanced http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Gachigasm/advanced http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/Luminal/advanced http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/Masati/advanced http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/Arumat/advanced http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/Jebidiah/advanced Requirements: 3 hours of your time (Although usually closer to 2.5 hours) Willing to get in Skype or Discord with us (no mic required)Cost: Message For Price Payment is due: All at the start of the carry or 1/2 before and 1/2 after four. Times: Everyday starting at 3:00PM EST Do these times not work for you? Contact us and we can arrange something better.Contact Info: Landiun#1549 Kratis#1189 Previous thread for references: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20419284200Svandthra1 Jul 18
Jul 18 LF Sunday - Monday Raiding Guild I'm looking for a raiding guild that raids on Sunday and Monday nights in the up coming Legion. I will be Maining a Resto Druid.Kobbe0 Jul 18
Jul 17 Resto Shaman LF Legion Guild Hey, everyone. Long story short, I'm looking for a raiding guild for when Legion comes out. Was able to raid about midway through Heroic BRF when it first came out until real life had to take priority. As such, I doubt I'm anywhere near raid gear ready for HFC (at least for guilds that know what they're doing). So, if anyone could use a healer for Legion for up to Heroic (sorry, not going to lie, I wouldn't be interested in Mythic due to it being a bit more commitment than what I can honestly give), message me. My BT is Jarkai#1129Jarkai0 Jul 17
Jul 17 [H][A] Selling 8/8 Gold CMs - ANY REALM 8/8 Gold Challenge Mode Service [Horde + Alliance] – We Accept Gold on ANY Realm! =D **No more alliance toons, only Horde 100s, but alliance gold is accepted! Price: 2 Slots Open for BID each run When: We'll be doing at least 2 runs a day until pre patch. Possibly all night Monday Battle Tag: Jarvan#1334 We will only be taking DPS carries for the remainder of the expansion. Sorry healers! =/ Please be around 630ilvl or higher and have Curse Voice client installed before we invite you to the run. Payment: Up Front If you are an Easy Carry we will refund anywhere from 25k-75k from the priceJarvan2 Jul 17
Jul 14 WTB 8/8 GOLD CM RUSH Hello, im buying 8/8 challenge mode rush. I can pay 300-350k in Arthas-Horde. Contact me if you can sell it: Pegorel#1392Pegorel0 Jul 14
Jul 14 Morning or Afternoon Raid Guilds? Hey everyone, I'm making the return for Legion after taking a break from WoD and was curious if there were any guilds that raid at times other than evenings. I work overnights from 11pm EST to 7am EST so unfortunately a lot of the raid times I've seen don't work with my schedule. Ideal raid time would be in the morning after work but a raid time ending around 10pm EST could do. I've done progression raiding in Vanilla (DPS), BC (DPS, heals, tank), WotLK (tank, heals), Cata (tank), and early WoD (tank). I lead a raid group at the beginning of WoD, but it fell apart after around two months unfortunately. Due to my schedule it was too difficult to find a new group and I was pretty annoyed at what had happened, so I took a break. I really miss having a good guild to hang out with and push content. I can learn to play any class or spec. Currently waiting on the prepatch to decide between Paladin/Druid/Death Knight for any role. Thanks for reading, Arkhus (btag: epokh#1333)Arkhus1 Jul 14
Jul 13 To whoever has my name I want it Who the hell has Jalopy Jalopy#11806 Give it backJalopyy7 Jul 13
Jul 12 Influence WTS Heroic HFC full clears and more <Influence> is selling runs through Hellfire Citadel. We are tied for #10 guild on the realm, and consistently clear the first ten Mythic HFC bosses as well as all of Heroic HFC with ease. We are dedicated to delivering a fast, fun and relaxed carry experience for anyone interested in buying a run. You will not be required to contribute, and there is no experience or ilvl requirement short of being level 100 of course. We have multiple options available to you and are willing to create special packages upon request. Heroic Hellfire Citadel: We are currently selling Heroic HFC full clears, with special requests for specific wings or bosses upon discussion. A full Heroic HFC clear is 225k with our guild, far cheaper than most if not all other carry groups on the server. Heroic Archimonde Personal loot run - 30k/person, on Tuesdays our guild frequently kills Heroic Archimonde to acquire ring upgrades. For the low low price of 30k, come get your Grove Warden mount and a chance at some loot. Mythic Hellfire Citadel: We also sell Mythic Hellfire Citadel carries for the first two wings and Socrethar. First five bosses (No Gorefiend): 225k First six bosses (With Gorefiend): 325k All seven bosses that we sell: 400k Prices are subject to change, and there can be some discounts granted for larger purchases and long-term buyers. The loot rules will be master loot, with the buyer able to request any pieces they wish before any raiders receive loot. As this is a carry run, you are buying the kills and loot, and we always try to please. Scheduling: Our runs take place on Tuesday, Thursday and Sundays, 8:30-11:30 server time (EST). We are based around this schedule, and can be a bit flexible on certain nights with prior notice. Contact me for any questions. Payments will only be accepted before we pull the boss, with no exceptions. For any Mythic runs, you will be required to pay 10% of the fee to secure your spot up front as a deposit. For any Heroic runs you will be required to pay 5% of the fee to secure your spot up front as a deposit. (Deposit fees are non-refundable if you cancel within 72 hours before your carry is to begin. No Exceptions.) When signing up for a run, you agree to be available for when we will kill the bosses. Contact Info: Krongarth#1463Krongarth9 Jul 12