Arthas

Feb 15 Not Ready for Mythic Hunter LF Guild Been in a dead guild for quite a while, looking for an active guild that still runs Normal and Heroic raids. It seems most of the recruitment threads are for Mythic ready folks.Greensac1 Feb 15
Feb 13 ... ...Jaspiam5 Feb 13
Feb 11 Incursus - Recruiting Incursus is a casual raiding guild who are Recruiting to refill our raid ranks for Heroic HFC. We are currently 13/13N and 7/13H. We raid Tuesday/Wednesday from 9 - 12 EST (server). Currently looking for Healers and DPS. Below classes would be a great addition to our team roster. All are welcome to apply. Though currently we do not need any Paladin's or Disc Priests. Resto Shaman Warlock DK S Priest Boomkin If you're looking for a relaxed environment with friends who enjoy playing games with each other, while also focusing on downing bosses and working on progression feel free to give either myself or any officer in the guild a message or reply to this post for more information! Blazin#1853 - (GM/RL) Frozn#1516 - (Officer) If you can't get a hold of either of us feel free to reach out to anyone in the guild Thanks for your timeJustoneguy2 Feb 11
Feb 11 LF Rogues/Mages Mythic Archi prog Overview Ascendants is looking for more exceptional raiders to finish out Warlords of Draenor and prepare for Legion in the coming months. We value all members, raiders and casual players. Each raider is considered a part of the team and not just a faceless member of a raid group. We do not recruit for bench, but be prepared to sit on a fight by fight basis depending on comp synergy (every raider and applicant should understand this). We only raid 9 hours a week, so coming prepared and on time is paramount to our team. We aren't looking for players to sit around waiting for things to be handed to them, every raider and applicant looks for any way to improve their play. Progression T16 - 14/14H (pre-6.0) T17 - 7/7M 10/10M T18 - 12/13M Times Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday 8:30pm - 11:30pm EST Current Recruitment Needs: Resto Druid - Low Rogue - High MW Monk - Low Mage - High Boomie - High Warrior Dps - High As always, exceptional raiders will be considered. Contact ascendantsguild.net Vali#1729Valigirl1 Feb 11
Feb 10 the wonderful thing about oil the wonderful thing about oils is oils are wonderful things their tops are stopped with rubber their bottoms are glassed cold theyre viscous hydrophobic mostly fun fun fun fun fun but the most wonderful thing about oils the gold cost is just one oils will attract the fellas oils are awfully sweet the other consumables are jealous thats why i repeat and repeat the wonderful thing about oils is oils are marvelous flasks theyre loaded with vim and vigor they love to provide you masks theyre quality terrific peachy fun fun fun fun fun but the most wonderful thing about oils is the gold cost is just oneCazjel0 Feb 10
Feb 10 [H]<Just Chillin> Recruiting! Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 8:30-11:30 EST Current Progression: 11/13 Heroic Recruiting: Healers (Monk, Druid in high demand) and Range Dps We are a Semi Casual raiding guild looking to build our numbers for the rest of this expansion and into legion. Most of us have been raiding since vanilla and have recently came back into the raiding scene over the past few months. Contact us with questions and more information if you're interested Stànkie Tudapally Dumpsack Vítaní SánthStànkie5 Feb 10
Feb 10 WTB Magic Rooster Contact me in game Elcapo#1477Oukaba0 Feb 10
Feb 10 <The Sworn> 10/13M Recruiting DPS <The Sworn> 10/13m is now recruiting any and all dps. Our raid days are Tues/Wed 9pm-12am EST. We require near perfect attendance and ventrilo, preferably with a mic. We are not recruiting for a main raider spot for HEALER or TANK roles at this time. We are looking for Enhancement and Elemental Shamans Rogues, any spec Shadow Priest Feral and Balance Druids Mage, any spec Death knight, DPS only Warlock, any spec Contact me at Reaynn#1775 for information or questions. Leave your battle tag and any information as far as logs and XP if you're interested! Thanks~Vairë1 Feb 10
Feb 8 WTB Iron Soldier's Saber mythic off Blackhand Title, pst price! Dont need the mount! My btag is : Elcapo#1477Mutewarrior2 Feb 8
Feb 6 <Vehemence>HERE IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY! Guild information: (www.Vehemenceraiding.enjin.com) Vehemence is a newly established Casual raiding guild on the Realm Sargeras as Alliance. We are Looking for all competent members to join our ranks. If you want to raid but cant seem to get in a guild that is worth your time OR you are returning to the game from a break and come to find your guild is dead or dying, HERE IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY! All raid positions are OPEN and subject to DISAPPEAR QUICKLY Our Objective: To Create a Dynamic community full of like minded people that enjoy playing World of Warcraft with no added Stress. Our plan is to go into the start the new expansion with a full raid team dedicated to downing the new content at a comfortable pace. We are attempting to go through the growing pains of creating a raid roster NOW rather then wait for the craze of an expansion drop to then pick up the torch. What we are looking for: -Casual's- Similar to core members, all members with the intention of being a causal member are asked to be humble, respectful and actively communicate amongst the guild. Casual members are asked to be social and most importantly HAVE FUN. Also Casual members are more than welcome to join any guild event or activity listed though either our guild website or the in-game calendar. In some instances casual guild members will be called upon to fill core raider positions if we happen to have a lapse in attendance during a scheduled raid night (ultimately not our intention) -Core Raiders- We are actively recruiting core raid members to create a SOLID raiding roster team to raid current tier content as well as fully implement our team upon the arrival of LEGION! Upon application to be a core raider, each member will have to go through a interview process as well as trial runs with leadership to determine your position and what the needs of the guild will be. All raiding members will be held to our attendance policy standards and most importantly asked to be humble, respectful, level headed, and active amongst the guild. -Guild Captains- As a newer guild we also are recruiting players that have proven themselves to leadership to be slotted into a GUILD CAPTAIN position. For more information in regard to their duties or this position please visit our Leadership Forum on our Website. Attendance policy: Again we are a semi-casual raiding guild so we will not jump down your throats but, core raid members will be required to be online and ready for invite 15m prior to our scheduled raid time with flask's potions and food enhancements prepared. If you are aware of a attendance issue prior to raid night, please contact your assigned Guild captain with more information to be communicated to the Raid Leader. How to JOIN <Vehemence>: If interested in being apart of our raid team, please add me via Battletag: MCgigleface#1897 and visit www.Vehemenceraiding.enjin.com and apply through our recruitment page. All applicants will be taken seriously. If interested in becoming a social or "Casual" Member, please reach to a Vehemence officer for a invite :)Cyrius0 Feb 6
Feb 5 <Somewhat Hardcore> 13/13H Tues/Thurs 7-10pm Currently 13/13H. We are a laid back group of skilled and dedicated raiders. The core of our team have been together for 2-3 years and we always strive to have a fun time during our raids while maintaining steady progression. Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 7:00pm-10:00pm EST. Currently we are looking for 700+ item level players that are looking to progress into Mythic raiding. Current priority is: DPS Death Knight, Warlock, Elemental Shaman, Ret Paladin. All exceptional players will be considered. We will work with anyone who will work with us..All we ask is you are committed to our times, you listen well and understand your class and role. Thanks for your time and we look forward to hearing from you. For any further information please reply to this post or talk to: Tawnya, Swiffty, Drunknmonky, Macgucci, Vivavendetta, Fukyedubstep, Floridahealz, Doublebubble, Chicksdigit Battletags: Swiffty#1424 Alex#15211 Magros#1403 [u][/u]Lucidream13 Feb 5
Feb 5 BM Monk & Prot Warrior Seeking Guild Hello!! A friend and I are newer to this server and are seeking a raiding guild. We would like to be duo tanking together and help out a raid group or even start our own raid group within a guild. We would prefer a guild that raids around 7-10pm EST on weekdays with no raids on weekend days.. Anything past 10pm is too late for us because we wake up at like 5am for our jobs :( If you have anything feel free to respond here or message me "Rosewater" in game! We'd love to hear from people. We also have all voice communications. Working headsets. Experienced content in HFC and have been raiding since Vanilla (warrior) and BC (monk)! Thanks for your time.Rosewater0 Feb 5
Feb 3 [H] WTS Mythic Hellfire Citadel + Achieves! <Limit> of Illidan-Horde is looking to sell full clear runs through Hellfire Citadel + more. Below you can find our package deals, and what you get from each deal. 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel (Master Loot Run) - Guaranteed Felsteel Annihilator mount - Guaranteed Ilvl 720-735 loot for your class/spec - Get BiS loot including all Warforged/Socketed Gear - Mythic Hellfire Achievements + "Defiler's End" title - Takes 4-5 hours to Finish 13/13 Heroic Hellfire Citadel (Master Loot run) -Guaranteed ilvl 705-720 loot for your class/spec -Ahead of the Curve Achievement + Heroic Achievements -Takes 2 hours to complete 10/10 Mythic Blackrock Foundry (Master loot run) -Guaranteed Ironhoof Destroyer -Guaranteed ilvl 700 loot for your class/spec -Mythic Blackrock Foundry achievements + "Ironbane" title -Takes 1 hour to complete ALSO Hellfire Citadel Glory of Hellfire Raider Achievements for Infernal Direwolf Scheduling: Our raid times are flexible and can be shifted to accommodate buyers. Generally, our times are between 8-12EST. To schedule a run with us or if you have any further questions, contact me using the information below or reply back to this thread. Contact Info: Battletag: Fedor#1213Fedor1 Feb 3
Feb 3 WTB - Felsteel Annihilator ONLY Greetings Arthas, I have 1m Gold and I want to blow it on a possible carry to obtain the Felsteel Annihilator. Its pretty simple request, I am not looking for anything other than the mount, and looking for a guild who is interested in making some gold for the mount. - I am not looking for a full Mythic Clear - I do not want any other loot - I do not want any other boss kill - 1M is what I can afford right now, but negotiable within reason - Please either respond here or send me an in-game mail and I will respond to you - All negotiations will be kept private, and not discussed with anyone from me. Thank you everyone! Have a great evening!Foroth0 Feb 3
Feb 3 Arthas <TCG Thread> I saw one of these types of threads on other server forums and figured I would try and start one here. The purpose of this thread will be for people to post what available TCG items they have and are willing to sell here. I have been selling TCG codes to players for years now and building creditability as a seller is always the fun part. Link to old server thread to boost EVEN MORE CREDIBILITY http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4175359977?page=1 *Please only post serious offers in this thread. Anyone else can use this to buy or sell whatever items they may have.* Items Available Now! SOLD OUT! Check back soon! That's all for now, will keep updating when I receive more cards. Pst me in game for more info or if you are interested. Btag is Arthas#1310Fodrasim18 Feb 3
Feb 2 . http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20419914651#1 FOR THE REAL POST =D!Fodra35 Feb 2
Feb 2 Just Like You Imagined We are a guild that is 5/13M HFC. Currently recruiting Hunters/ Warlocks/Spriest for our core grp to push mythic Raid nights are Tue/Thur/Mon 7- 10 pm EST. We are looking for permanent members to join us to push content and have some fun. If interested or would like to know more plz add and contact me. Also check us out at http://jlyi.enjin.com/ My Btag is KrOniCNG#1922 Or Raid Leader: Jeff#11937Kronicng15 Feb 2
Jan 28 LF name "Ataraxxia," lvl 37 NE hunter I'm about to transfer over and a level 37 Night Elf hunter has my name! Gasp! If you know this person, please tell them I'm willing to pay them to relinquish it. Please and thanks :DAtaraxxia5 Jan 28
Jan 28 LF PVP Guild I have a fantastic group of people that I do pve with on Arthas-Horde. But none of which are particularly interested in pvp. I just did a lvl 100 boost to an Alliance Elemental Shaman. Would really appreciate some people to pvp with. Please message Feyne-Arthas in game. It's been a long time since I did organized pvp but I know how to dps and I know how to take direction.Site1 Jan 28
Jan 28 hey alliance in gadgetzan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Bovineprime1 Jan 28
Jan 27 Knights of Ren looking for more! We are a group of friends/Ex Mythic raiders just looking to chill for the remaining time before Legion hits. If you're interested in doing PvP/Cm's/Mythic Dungeons for Valor and light HFC Heroic along with the chance to meet new people then we're exactly what you're looking for! Find one of us in game or leave your real id or a msg on here if you would like to join or would like more info!Phazma0 Jan 27
Jan 24 (H) Crafting Quilen Hide Helm (522 ilvl) Rogu Hey all, I recently acquired the recipe for the crafted 522 ilvl leather agility helm. See link for details. http://www.wowhead.com/spell=138590. If you're interested in getting this made, send me a message!Dyo2 Jan 24
Jan 24 726 MM lookin' for a guild Just searchin' for a potential guild to join up that's progressing into mythics. Experience so far is 4/13 M. Add my btag if ya have any questions! Supanako#1230Supabae2 Jan 24
Jan 22 [H] <Positive Energy> 9/13 Mythic-Late Night Server: Arthas Faction: Horde Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Sun 1130pm to 3am EST Current Progression: 9/13 Mythic <Positive Energy> is a "hardcore casual" 9/13m raiding guild on US-Arthas. We are a group of skilled and progression driven players on a 10.5 hours a week schedule. We promote a fun and enjoyable atmosphere, however, when it comes to progression all of our raiders know how to buckle down and get serious in order to accomplish our goals. Current Recruitment Openings: Paladin Priest (Shadow) Death Knight (Frost/Unholy) Warlock Druid (Resto/Moonkin) Hunter Shaman (Resto) Monk (Mistweaver) Warrior (Arms/Fury) Please feel free to apply even if we are not looking for your class as exceptional players will always be considered. We raid three times a week, and while we understand real life does happen, we expect 90% attendance or higher out of our raiders. In the event that you must miss a raid night, we expect for you to warn the raid leader ahead of time via in game mail so that the guild can plan accordingly. General requirements include: * Preferably 18+, but just be mature. * Ability to use MUMBLE and have working mic. * Income supply sufficient to support the repairs that a good progression week will result in. *Consumables are also required for both progression and most farm raids. Contact Us: Please message any of the following for either more information or interest in joining: -Buccaneers (buccaneers#1835) - GM -Blackdalhia (Xideris#1748) -Scourgeless -AnaisaBlackdalhia1 Jan 22
Jan 21 What hidden things can i learn ? So i just discovered Tome of Dalaran Brilliance in Dalaran which makes you learn a new spell that is Arcane Brilliance(Mage buff) but with a new appearance. Are there any other unknown/hidden spells you can learn for different classes that you can find. I also know you can also learn more portals that aren't at the portal trainer.Daftkiller2 Jan 21
Jan 20 Selling N HFC Full Clears w/ Archimonde Selling Normal Hellfire Citadel Clears When? Every Thursday and Friday at 7PM EST. How? There are presently two options you can choose from: 1) 12/13N with Master Loot. You can roll for any Main Spec item. 2) Normal Archimonde with Master Loot. You can roll for any Main Spec item. You can buy both options at a discounted price. A full clear will take roughly 3 hours in one sitting. Specific items can be reserved at additional cost - price to be negotiated. You only pay for these reserves if it drops. Loot System Although specific loot is not guaranteed, I make every effort to maximize your return on investment. These runs are typically 20-30 man with you as the only buyer. There will be few people sharing your armor type. Previous buyers who bring in a fresh toon receive anywhere between 3-10 upgrades per run. Why Master Loot? Master Loot ensures more gear can be funneled to your character and provides the buyer the option to reserve items. Reservations & Payment As you are the sole buyer of a run, a 10% deposit is required to make a reservation. Full payment is done before the run begins. If you have trust issues and you've been scammed before, I feel for you, but this is simply how the business model works. I have been selling runs since the raid's release and you can find logs of most of them in the following link: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/usercalendar/97099 I would be happy to refer you to previous buyers. I have done over a dozen HFC sale runs so far. I accept payment in gold from ANY realm. For any questions regarding my runs (such as the price or making a reservation), feel free to contact me via my BattleTag: Zephyr#1415Zedekiel5 Jan 20
Jan 20 Selling Jade Legplates, rare transmog Hey, I have a pair of Jade Legplates for transmog, if anyone is looking to buy them. Here is the Jade set if anyone would like to see: http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=319/jade-plate These pants have only been on the AH 1 time since June 2015, so they're extremely rare. Message me on my character Chrononig. Thanks!Chronocks0 Jan 20
Jan 19 <Retribution> is Recruiting for Heroic HFC Citizens of Arthas! Retribution is currently recruiting to fill open raid spots for Heroic/Mythic Raiding for Warlords of Draenor. About Retribution Retribution, also known as Ret, has been around since "Vanilla" WoW. We started with 40 man content and as expansions came out we transitioned to 25 man and 10 man content. With the release of Cataclysm we decided to stick with 10 man content in order to foster a stronger and more tight-knit raiding environment. We are a guild that values friendship and commitment over loot. We push for completing Heroic (and now Mythic) content but not at the expense of pushing past a breaking point or making it an un-enjoyable experience. What Are We Looking For? Currently we are looking for Ranged DPS and two Raid Healers for Mythic content. While we are not opposed to recruiting players for other roles, our focus is on the above mentioned roles. About Our Raids Current raid times are 9 to 12 Server (Easter Standard Time) on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday. Sometimes we go a few minutes after but generally speaking we do not. Loot is fairly straight forward, we use loot council to ensure those that are putting in the time and effort are rewarded accordingly. Our core raiders ("Raid Members") have preferential treatment for loot over the new guys but our evaluation process is fairly short. Progress Our current progress is as follows: Hellfire Citadel: 13/13 Normal and 13/13 Heroic Blackrock Foundry: 10/10 Heroic and 10/10 Normal (No Longer Clearing) Highmaul: 6/7 Heroic and 7/7 Normal (No Longer Clearing) What to do if Interested? If you are interested in joining Retribution or you simply have questions, please feel free to reach out to the guild leadership. We would be happy to answer any questions about the guild. Guild Leader: Cuddlebare (That's me!). I have plenty of alts so if you don't see me on just check out the roster or ask someone. Officer: Rumsmuggler. He is ALWAYS online, fairly certain its multiple people playing one character. Officer: BushnekKissybare20 Jan 19
Jan 17 710 MM Hunter looking for Guild Hey! Just a little about me: I've been playing WoW since early Cata. I didn't participate in soft core raiding until Cata. I join a guild named Sexy Elbows on my Arcane Mage, and we successfully achieved 6/8 Heroic DS. I quit WoW soon after MOP hit to focus more on school since I was starting my first year of College. I came back to WoW towards the last 6 months of MOP and started raiding with my friends guild Priorities Misplaced. This time around i played as a Shaman Healer, and we managed to achieve 10/14 heroic SOO on farm before the guild disbanded a month before WOD release. After PM disbanded i decided to take another break from WoW because I hate guild hopping, and I wanted to find one solid guild. During the first few weeks of MOP I spent 3 weeks trying to find a solid guild. They seemed to be falling apart one after the next. This time around I'm back to raid Heroic<Mythic HFC as a MM hunter. I've researched the class a huge amount and feel I know the ins and outs of playing a hunter. I'm looking for more than a guild to raid current content. I'm looking for a group of people who genuinely want to becomes friends and look forwards to killing huge demons and ripping swords out of them. Also looking for a guild who will move from WOD to Legion and still raid content. If you want to contact me in game, my Battle net name is: Unicornfury#1136Reximous2 Jan 17
Jan 17 Eternal Nightmare Recruting 4 M HFC Progress Eternal Nightmare is a Horde PVE Guild that is currently 13/13 N and 13/13 H. We are LFM to finish off our core group so we can begin our Mythic progression. Raid times are Tue/Wed 8pm-12am. Special shout out to HPally, MMHunter, Boomy, FDK and WW Monk. If you're interested you can usually find a officer online (Frosty, Shammeup, Grogach, Alassiel, Hobomaufluv, Bigbot or Quikspeed.) You can also find us on facebook @ facebook.com/groups/eternalnightmare/ where you can leave us a message. Please Include your ilvl, experience and your preferred spec and your off spec. A armory link would also expedite your invitation. We use teamspeak and do have loot rules which can be found on our facebook. Hope to see you soon.Shammeup0 Jan 17
Jan 16 (H)729 resto druid LF M HFC Im looking for a M HFC lockout for this week since my guild has the week off. Id like a group thats capable of 5/13 M. I know 6/13 strats. Discord/mumble/vent only, i dont care enough to download TS3 and skype is for losers. Bnet- Justin#12469Jormungar0 Jan 16
Jan 15 <Plunder The Booty> Recruiting for mythic <Plunder The Booty> Is looking for experienced players to start Mythic progression! We are currently 12/13 Heroic and 13/13 Normal. We are looking for one Healer, and a few dps. Preferably a Mistwalker Monk, A Shadow Priest, Rogue, Warrior and Warlock or any other well performing dps. We are looking for players that have or are close to the Legendary ring, close means youre on tomes, anything before that is up for discussion if you prove to be a good player. Also for players that have completed normal or heroic hfc or any other current content raid with similar credentials from past expansions for players that are just getting back into WoW. We raid on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 7 to 11 server (EST). We are looking into a third day with similar times that works for everyone in the group. If you have any questions feel free to hmu on bnet Lemon#1341Danksunny0 Jan 15
Jan 14 Tired of Pugs/Semi-Casual /wProgression LFM I am returning to the game after a relatively long period of sudo-inactivity. With Real life commitments and other activities raiding 2-3 nights on weeknights is a luxury that I can not always commit to. Are there any other like minded individuals on Arthas that would be interested in creating a guild that meets our needs as players. I have been a GM in the past of a server-first guild and no that that is not in the works again without strong leaders in addition to my self. I am looking to start\be a part of a guild focused on progression but understanding that our wives\husbands, kids, work, real life all come first. If you are interested and want to msg me in game.Discíplined2 Jan 14
Jan 13 <Endemic> Recently converted Horde Guild Hey everyone, <Endemic> is currently recruiting active and loyal members that are looking to raid current tier content and create a solid raid roster that will be utilized to the fullest in LEGION!! Guild History and information about us: We are a guild comprised of two leaders with 7/13 N HFC experience when it was fresh content. Due to the end of the expansion, a lot of players that were long time guild members have discontinued playing until the arrival of legion. We decided to leave our dying server and come to sargeras to pick up the pieces and start a new experience as alliance. What we are looking for: -Core Raiders- We are actively recruiting core raid members to create a SOLID raiding roster team to raid current tier content as well as fully implement our team upon the arrival of LEGION! Upon application to be a core raider, each member will have to go through a interview process as well as trial runs with leadership to determine your position and what the needs of the guild will be. All raiding members will be held to our attendance policy standards and most importantly asked to be humble, respectful, level headed, and active amongst the guild. -Casual's- Similar to core members, all members with the intention of being a causal member are asked to be humble, respectful and actively communicate amongst the guild. Casual members are more than welcome to join any guild event or activity listed though either our guild website or the in-game calendar. In some instances casual guild members will be called upon to fill core raider positions if we happen to have a lapse in attendance during a scheduled raid night (ultimately not our intention) -Guild Captains- As a newer guild we also are recruiting players that have proven themselves to leadership to be slotted into a GUILD CAPTAIN position. For more information in regard to their duties or this position please visit our website @ www.Endemicraidingsargeras.enjin.com Raid Times and Days: Tuesday 7PM-11PM CST Friday 7pm-11pm CST Attendance policy: All core raid members will be required to be online and ready for invite 15m prior to our scheduled raid time with flask's potions and food enhancements prepared. If you are aware of a attendance issue prior to raid night, please contact your assigned Guild captain with more information to be communicated to the Raid Leader. -BECOMING A PART OF ENDEMIC- -If interested in joining our guild as a casual member, please respond to officer VIA Battle Tag: (Cyrius) MCgiggleface#1897 (Ihealjoo) Rhyan#1558 (Endemia) Gojira#1469 -If Interested in becoming a part of our raid team, please visit www.endemicraidingsargeras.enjin.com to fill out a application. All Classes are welcome to apply!Cyrius0 Jan 13
Jan 11 732 Enhance/720 Elemental Shams LF raid guild Huh... this seems Familiar... Must be my imagination >.> Can provide whatever info is desired! Both 4/13 M with knowledge in the future fights, have our rings blah blah blah. Been some time since our last logs but we can provide em if needed. Somewhat flexible with raiding schedules very willing to negotiate as needed =) Zeerohex#1931 is the battle tag =)Séraphic2 Jan 11
Jan 11 Holy Priest looking for guild (Mythic HFC) Looking for a guild that could use a holy priest.. holy I know. I'm just trying to get a few more pieces from heroic, but I am standing at 714 right now. I need to finish up this last part for the ring, but besides that I think I am sitting alright. I am available everyday/anytime. Since my schedule is open I would like a more hardcore guild focused on spending time in Mythics and getting it done. Thanks, let me know!!Healohoo1 Jan 11
Jan 11 Nascent Recruiting Nascent<13/13N 9/13H> is a guild of friends that are returning to WoW after a break. The core group consists of players with various US top 50 experience. The officers all have vaious mythic experience from current content and would like to have the guild into mythic ASAP. We currently raid 2 days a week but once Legion is released we will move into a 3 day schedule. As we only raid 3h a night time needs to be managed and used proficiently, so raiders must know the fights going into any progression. Raid Schedule: Tuesday 8:30pm - 11:30pm (est) Thursday 8:30pm - 11:30pm (est) One more to be announced come legion. Current need for the guild is healers none pally, A Off Tank and any exceptional DPS. Our goal as a core is to be top 5 on server in legion and US top 500 so if you think you have what it takes feel free to throw in a app on website or contact a officer in game. Chargerr BTag: Chargerr#1305 Zynthetic Beorn ApolloChargerr0 Jan 11
Jan 10 [H] Positive Energy 9/13M Recruiting for Myth Hey guys! Positive Energy is a late night 9/13 Mythic guild looking for a few more raiders to finish out our core. We'd prefer ranged dps or healers. We raid Tues/Wed/Sun from 11:30PM until 3:00AM EST. If you're interested, contact buccaneers#1835 or whisper Bucaneerz, Scourgeless, or Anaisa in-game.Anaisa0 Jan 10
Jan 10 @Nascent, an Arthas Horde Guild You shouldn't pug people to carry you and then ninja the gear. Just put it on reserve so that people that need it don't waste their time and weekly save. In other words, try to not be a guild full of douchebags. You could probably change the guild name to Douchebags so that people get a heads up. edit: they were formerly known as Fat Lip.Lowilevel2 Jan 10
Jan 10 Mage Looking for Late Night Or Morning Guild Like the title says, i've played WoW for countless years and quit for a time. I am back and looking for a late night guild with a good community and some raiding. Late night being anywhere from 11pm-4am server time. Also early morning guild could work as well. Looking to immerse myself into a good group of people on Arthas if its an option. Thanks for your time!Valuna0 Jan 10
Jan 8 Luminescence- Recruiting for Mythic Luminescence is 13/13n 13/13H and looking to recruit healers and a few ranged dps. We're always open to the exceptional player. Currently we're interested in a resto shaman, mist weaver and non-hunter ranged DPS. Our raid times are: Saturday - 7-10pm est Sunday 7-10pm est We don't consider ourselves hard core but our team is dedicated to steady progression. Leadership rewards loot on a loot council basis. We use ventrilo as our voice communication program. New members go through a trial basis and perseverance, dedication and loyalty are rewarded. Our team is laid back and we enjoy having fun together both in raid and out of raid. If weekday raiding isn't something you can commit to but you need a home and can dedicate 6 hours on the weekend to raiding Lumi is the place for you. You can whisper us in game: Achtlànd (alt code is 133) Zwárg(alt code 0225) If you'd like to get ahold of us on battle tag: Quintessa#1613 Zwarg#1365Achtlànd1 Jan 8
Jan 7 Full heroic HFC run sells Unhuman 5/13 mythic is selling a full run heroic HFC withs loots on tuesday the 13 for 100k gold if you are interested whisper me in game trakTrak9 Jan 7
Jan 7 [Style] WTS Mythic Hellfire Citadel + more <Style> of Illidan-Horde is looking to sell full clear runs through Hellfire Citadel + more. Below you can find our package deals, and what you get from each deal. 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel (Master Loot Run) - Guaranteed Felsteel Annihilator mount - Guaranteed Ilvl 720-735 loot for your class/spec - Get BiS loot including all Warforged/Socketed Gear - Mythic Hellfire Achievements + "Defiler's End" title - Takes 4-5 hours to Finish 13/13 Heroic Hellfire Citadel (Master Loot run) -Guaranteed ilvl 705-720 loot for your class/spec -Ahead of the Curve Achievement + Heroic Achievements -Takes 2 hours to complete Scheduling: Our raid times are flexible and can be shifted to accommodate buyers. Generally, our times are between 8-12EST. To schedule a run with us or if you have any further questions, contact me using the information below or reply back to this thread. Contact Info: Battletag: styleraidsel#1676 Skype:lishuopanboStyleraidpeo3 Jan 7
Jan 6 <Abandon Ship> Arthas Horde 4/13 Mythic Abandon Ship: US Arthas PVP Horde Things you should know about us: *New Guild Rebuilding and looking to push Mythic before Legion * Our raid days are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Monday 9:30 PM-12:30 AM Server Time. (thats Eastern for non Arthas peeps) * We use Loot Council *Our recruitment is always open to exceptional applicants of all classes, but right now we are seeking the following: -DPS and Ranged DPS w/ Healing OS Here are a few things that we look for in potential recruits: * Social players with a good sense of humor able to take & give criticism as well as interact and communicate with our TeamSpeak3 environment. * Attend raids 3 nights a week. * Ability and willingness to play multiple specs. * Players with excellent situational awareness. * Players interested in pushing through multiple tiers of content with us. We are looking to recruit for the long haul. * Intelligent players that are interested in playing the game to its fullest potential. Cross-server applications and group applications are welcome. *Anybody interested in joining our guild can contact one of our officers’ in-game (Kruton (Mylindara#1668), Glutoney, Arindar, Fayyfay, Neymarjunior, or Glamorous.) Visit our Website: http://abandonship.cobash.us/Kruton2 Jan 6
Jan 4 Horde Side How is the PVP on this server? BGs and Ashran. I am looking for a well balanced server.Stormborne0 Jan 4
Jan 4 Looking For a Blacksmith I'm looking for someone who can craft the Felsteel Longblade (http://www.wowhead.com/item=23629/plans-felsteel-longblade) (http://www.wowhead.com/spell=29692/felsteel-longblade) I've been trying to farm for the plans but I have lost all hope :'( does anybody actually have these plans?Nesmoner1 Jan 4
Jan 4 NVM Nevermind.Angusbaus0 Jan 4
Jan 1 WTB H HFC 13/13 Looking for a quick H HFC run 13/13 , for today, or Saturday. Prefer ML, but PL works too. Add me Btag Ex3beatnik#1185Gurutikka0 Jan 1
Jan 1 LF Tank for Full CM Gold Runs Update 1/1/16: I've found some tanks. You can still talk to me, but chances are I've found who we'll be using. Four highly accomplished PvE'ers seek one glorious tank in order to make full gold runs this coming week. Tue/Wed/Thur nights (Jan 5th/6th/7th) at 10PM EST Tue/Wed and 11PM EST on Thursday. Highly prefer Blood Elf DK, but will consider an experienced Blood Elf Prot Paladin or other races of the same two classes. For more information, contact me in game @ scaryspice#1471 If your performance is good we could potentially push for realm best times. Srsly.Scaryspìce1 Jan 1
Dec 30 Buying Heroic Archi kill for mount looking to pay 70k for two people - Message Babyduck#1130Shnoob0 Dec 30