Arthas

Oct 3, 2013 LFM - HERALD OF THE TITANS! Looking for some more people with a level 80 that are looking to do herald of the titans. Shouldnt take too many considering it was two manned by two prot paladins. It'll take a little bit of prep considering we're only allowed to be in 226 gear(232 weapons ulduar only.) add me on toddex#1862Tokee0 Oct 3, 2013
Oct 3, 2013 starting guilds click this Hello , I'm looking for a guild that would need a co-gm i have in the past been a guild master in many guilds and since its hard to start fresh with creating a lvl 1 guild to 25 again i might as well co-gm with someone and build a solid guild post below with guild level :) cheers and hope to hear from youChewbacon0 Oct 3, 2013
Oct 3, 2013 [H] Virtuous <Virtuous> - level 21 looking for 1 tank (warrior, or pally) and 1 rdps (hunter or lock) for our core raid group, 530+ please Pst me for more info. times are 11p-2a server Friday and Saturday. Looking for people who know how to raid, please be experienced.Anonomousity0 Oct 3, 2013
Oct 3, 2013 Halfhill to all the try-hard horde at halfhill, get a life, you are bad.Velexin28 Oct 3, 2013
Oct 3, 2013 Coming for the top. Team Nor represent. Cutie #1 warrior, Scumbagjohn #1 Shady priest. We stompin all types of glads in duels. Watch out Arthas.Cutie11 Oct 3, 2013
Oct 2, 2013 Any active PvP guilds? i`ve recently gone back to pvping in my ret pally, and was wondering if there was an active PvP guild who runs arenas/Rbgs/bgsKätniss1 Oct 2, 2013
Oct 2, 2013 [H]/[A] Selling Crafted 553 Leather Belts Title says it all. The 2 recipes I currently have are Pennyroyal (Spirit/Haste with 2 red sockets) http://www.wowhead.com/item=98609 and Snow Lily (Agi w/ Hit/Mastery and 2 red sockets) http://www.wowhead.com/item=98613 If you're interested post here or message me in game. My btag is Ross#144. My character is on Alliance, but I'm willing to take the 15% cut selling it on the neutral AH to Horde for the right price. If I'm not able to sell a belt in the next 7 days, I will be able to craft the Pennyroyal and Snow Lily leggings, or any of the other 553 recipes if I'm lucky enough to discover them (I'll update the post with any new recipes). If you're interested in either of those feel free to add me as well.Lockqueesha3 Oct 2, 2013
Oct 2, 2013 Streaming Stealth Cleave and Stuff http://www.dualstreamnow.com/dual.htm?stream1=lupinetricks&stream2=kitstar55 Dual Streaming PvP WE take shots when we lose :D!Lupine1 Oct 2, 2013
Oct 1, 2013 Hots Dots and BodyShots LF Healer 4 SoO LF Healer for our core raiding group on Tuesday at 8-11 & Friday nights at 10-1, (SoO 4/14 Regular) pst for more information Fore#1171. We should be 6-7 of 14 after next week.Foresíght1 Oct 1, 2013
Oct 1, 2013 LF Flex Group Hello! Myself and 1 other are looking for a flex raid group. Both of us have been out of the competitive raiding scene for quite some time, but we did run a top 250 raiding guild on Sargeras back in TBC/Wrath. We're both old, our characters are works in progress & we like to raid - just not with the same fervor we once did. With that said, we come prepared and things die. We would prefer a group that raids during the week, but not super late. We're EST and we're grown men with hair in funny places - we have big kid jobs and bills to pay. If you have members with Mom's that are still heating up hot pockets for them, we probably wouldn't be the best fit. I can bring monk / priest / shaman heals or mage / warrior / shaman dps (would prefer dps, but I'm flexible). My friend is a dd on countless classes - his dips is stupid. One of the best players i've ever played with. Consistent performer and a solid guy. I would like to be clear - neither of us have any interest in running a raid group or guild leadership - we've done that, it sucked. People are whiney and !@#$ty. We just want to be part of a decent core of people, show up, perform, go home and have our wives roll their eyes as we tell them about our glorious dragon slaying exploits in Warcraft. Interested? Drop me an in game mail or reply in this thread. BANGARANG!!Dirtbelly1 Oct 1, 2013
Oct 1, 2013 Arms Warrior and Holy Pally LF Guild(H) Myself, arms warrior and a good friend, holy pally. Are looking for a guild on the server. We are mature, experienced players. Looking for a mature environment with PvP and/or PvE events. As mostly social players we do not have the highest or best achievements but we are both capable. Any suggestions on guilds we should look to join would be appreciated. Thanks, Ode.Odesyus1 Oct 1, 2013
Oct 1, 2013 Holy Priest returning Hello everyone I've just recently came back to wow and now looking for a new home. I'm a 9 year wow veteran playing on and off at times (all with my priest). Currently I left the game midway through the tier 14 content. If you look at my armory its pretty much where I left off. I'm not looking for a immediate spot in the core specially since i'm no where near raid ready. Though I'm looking for a home for the future. What I'm looking for is a 25man core, casual or semi hard core. I'm also looking friendly and mature group, I'm cool with jokes and stuff. I'm pretty laid back but serious when it comes down to raid time. If you'd like to know more please, and/or are interested, feel free to message me in game or leave a post and I'll try to get back to you asap. Thanks for taking the time to read this! Cheers!Shavana1 Oct 1, 2013
Sep 30, 2013 Buying tailoring kit 395-600 Please post price if you have all the mats and the guide you followed.Resshin0 Sep 30, 2013
Sep 30, 2013 Sky Golem Hey, i'll be making and selling Sky Golem on the first day it will be coming out. If you are interested in buying it, send me an In Game message, or mail me - AncientpawzAncientpawz0 Sep 30, 2013
Sep 29, 2013 530 LOCK LF raiding home Hey all, 530 lock have done both flex and only 2/14 normal (lack of heals). Just looking for a home. I prefer raiding schedules between 7-11 server time NON friday/sat nights(drinking nights!) Let me know.Ratté2 Sep 29, 2013
Sep 29, 2013 537 Holy Paladin LF raid team What im looking for? 10 or 25 man raid team that raids from anywhere between 6pm - 11pm EST (server time) I am available every night, and will have a 100% attendance record. This gives you a little bit about me and my dedication to this game. Previous / Current content experience? MSV - 6/6 (3/6 H) HoF - 6/6 (2/6 H) ToES - 4/4 ToT - 12/12 (2/13 H) SoO Flex - 8/14 SoO Normal - 2/14 (guild broke up so I am a little behind)Psychéd2 Sep 29, 2013
Sep 29, 2013 LFG ToT @ dark animus want to clear ToT on my monk alt, healer. 515 ilvl currently saved up to dark animus Rastafaree#1362Rastafaree0 Sep 29, 2013
Sep 29, 2013 [H] <Get Crit On> PvP guild recruiting Are you looking for a PvP guild that is consistently running premades and/or RBGs? What about arenas? Trying to hit 1550, 1750, maybe even 2200? <Get Crit On (Level 23)> is a fairly new guild looking for more players to join our ranks. We try to run premades everyday to help gear some of our guild members, along with most of our guild members doing arenas everyday to either cap or push for rating. There is currently no gear requirement to join the guild, nor is there a CR requirement. PM any guild member that is online for an invite and join the badassery(TM)Zeleril2 Sep 29, 2013
Sep 29, 2013 <Dark Exodus> LF Core Healer <Dark Exodus> is currently seeking a Restoration Shaman / Restoration Druid for our core Raid Group 1 Core. We are currently a 10M Raiding Guild, 5/14 SoO.Khàos1 Sep 29, 2013
Sep 29, 2013 Blazing Rapier I need someone to craft Blazing Rapier.. :\ I have all of the mats and will tip HUGE!Ðynamo0 Sep 29, 2013
Sep 28, 2013 539 LOCK LF 10 man core pst greeb#1402 if interested schedule is open for nights 6/14 exp looking for atleast 4/14 old school exp raider.Premíer0 Sep 28, 2013
Sep 28, 2013 528 Blood DK Tank LF guild Looking to see if any guilds need a tank for SoO. Can't raid Tues/Thur/MonTopgunn0 Sep 28, 2013
Sep 28, 2013 LF DPS to push 3s rating and have fun My buddy and I play Holy Priest/Enhance and Holy Priest/Hunter or Resto Shaman/Hunter. We're looking for a 3rd DPS to push rating AND to have some fun. I just started doing arenas really last season and we hit 2K as Holy Priest/Enhance in 2s. The last week of the season we tried 3s and ended up around 1750-1800ish. We'd like to try for 2K in 3s this season. If you're interested hit me up in game! Thanks!Northe0 Sep 28, 2013
Sep 27, 2013 525 frost dk looking for raiding guild I havn't been able to get any experience due to not playing for some time and not being in a decent guild. I have 4/12 ToT and all lfr experience for the rest and SoO. I am a quick learner, and enjoy being successful. I am looking for a late-night raiding guild preferably something around 11pm+ realm time. I want to be a part of current content when it comes out, I am looking for a good group of ppl who play for fun but take things serious when needed. PST/Mail In-GameFilthytrix0 Sep 27, 2013
Sep 27, 2013 Recruiting CORE Raiders for 10m ToT <Acquiesce> Is a newly formed end game raiding guild whos GM and Co-GMs are veteran players. We are serious about progression but aren't elitist. Looking for ANY and ALL progression minded players wanting to raid, or anyone looking to level and have fun. Whisper Axios, Validante, or Poisunus anytime or send an in-game mail!Axios37 Sep 27, 2013
Sep 27, 2013 [H] Virtuous recruiting <Virtuous> - level 21 looking for 1 tank (warrior, or pally) and 1 rdps (hunter or lock) for our core raid group, 530+ please Pst me for more info. times are 11p-2a server Friday and Saturday.Anonomousity0 Sep 27, 2013
Sep 27, 2013 [H] <CDFL> Recruitment Thread! CDFL is a 10 man raiding guild LF Ranged DPS for Siege of Orgrimmar! Our Schedule: Tuesday, 8pm - 11pm Wednesday, 8pm - 11pm Thursday, 8pm - 11pm All times are EST. We're currently seeking: • Hunter - High Priority • Priest, Shadow - Medium Priority • Druid, Balance - Medium Priority • Shaman, Elemental, Enhancement - Low Priority Currently our bottom line is roughly 510 Ilvl, we feel that's pretty generous considering how much gear can be obtained with relative ease. We're willing to come down on that for a great player. For the Future: Our main goal is heroic content. We don't push hard, but we always aim to progress. We're not the type of guild that will raid early into the morning if a kill is in sight, we will wait for the following raid night. We raid a pretty short schedule, only 8-9 hours per week. Therefore, we don't like to waste time. Those who repeat mistakes won't stick around very long. Contact: Since we're a small, tight-knit guild, we don't have a website / forum. Please contact an officer in game. Feel free to /who CDFL and ask around, anyone you contact will send you in the right direction. Contact names: Kurghen, Kurghan (Battletag: Kurg#1711) Warenharri Toeknee, Toekneez Thanks! ... ...Kurghen15 Sep 27, 2013
Sep 27, 2013 Positive Energy 12/14 SoO LF spell haste Positive Energy is looking for a skilled moonkin, hunter, spriest, or ele to fill out our ten man core. We are currently 12/14 in SoO with only one day of raiding, and we were 7/13 heroic in ToT with starting late. We raid Monday and Tuesday from 9:00 PM until 1:00 AM If you're looking for a good and reliable two day a week raiding guild, then please respond or give me a mail/tell on bucaneerz, seminoles, or dontkilme.Seminoles1 Sep 27, 2013
Sep 26, 2013 ProtWar HolyPally and EleSham LF Raidin Guild We are a 525 Prot Warrior, 527 Holy Paladin, and a 523 Ele Shaman looking for a raiding guild on Arthas Horde. Most days and times will work for us but we would prefer tuesday/thursday. We all three raided all of 5.0 and 5.1 but took a break for 5.2 and 5.3. We are back for some serious raiding of 5.4. Pst for more info at Godfather522#1866 or email me at wisenhower522@aol.com.Gett1 Sep 26, 2013
Sep 26, 2013 [H] 546 item lvl hunter 12/14 SoO exp Looking for core raiding spot. Prefer 25 man though open to 10 man. I come to raid fully prepared and with pots/flasks/300 food looking for a guild that operates the same. Past Exp: Played since vanilla/Herioc raiding since Cata This Exp: Cleared to H Empress before release of ToT During ToT 13/13 H with I thought he was supposed to be hard? ach both while content was current Current Tier: Missing Malkorok and Garrosh kills: 8+ hrs of exp on Garrosh Raiding Hrs: Prefer times to be between 7pm - Midnight server with raids lasting 3-4 hrs a night and being 3-4 nights a week.Ruevar0 Sep 26, 2013
Sep 26, 2013 539 Shadow Priest 4/13H ToTs Exp Looking for a few more Heroic Bosses under my belt before new patch. Familiar with Heroic Jin, Horridon, Tortos, and JiKun. Not raiding at the moment, most days cannot start until 1115pm server time (Depends on if I'm working or not). But am looking to fill in where needed. So if you need a range dps please add my btag Norallyne#1181, thanks!Noralyne6 Sep 26, 2013
Sep 26, 2013 Prot war 540 ilvl, LF MT or OT position 5.4 Hi, my names Josh I'm currently looking for a stable progression guild who prides themselves on hard work and can push me to play my possible best and keep pushing. I'm a equipped 540 ilvl Prot War with Fury off spec. I'd mainly be looking for a MT or OT spot, but will consider playing fury if the offer is good enough. I push myself and take criticism very well and will heavily consider any ideas or opinions that will better the group as a whole through my tanking. I love raiding, I love progression, and I love improving my game play as a warrior. The reason I'm looking for a new guild is that I've recently transferred from a low pop server to Arthas and my guild is going through some difficulties with people on vacation/people leaving the core 10 man unannounced, we could have been so much more pushing 13/13H but with all the set backs we haven't been able to progress the way we would like. I've been raiding with this group of people for nearly a year and it is really hard for me to do this but, I want to keep my options open in case there is no complete roster for 5.4 SoO. I did give them warning and I am giving them time to complete a stable roster for 5.4. I plan to stay at least until the 5th which will give them time, and give me time to move if that is the case. My history is pretty short but in that time I have took the time and effort to learn my warrior. I started playing WoW in Firelands with some friends and eventually felt I was out performing them. I tried creating my own guild just to see what it was like it lasted to the end of DS and we cleared full heroic DS with some time. I then joined the highest ranked guild on Gul'dan at the time and OT'd for their top group. This was where my learning improved and my game play started to shine. I was brought in on Heroic MSV in full 463 blues and was told to research all fights. I worked hard and we obtained server first Will of Emperor heroic. This was my biggest feat to date unfortunately (since I'm fairly new to WoW compared to all you moldy oldies) but I'm proud and very confident in my tanking abilities. Current tier : If you read you know the set backs we/I've had, I'm currently 5/13H ToT and would love to start at least looking and keeping my options open for SoO. What I'm looking for in a guild : A stable group to get to know and a family feel, I want to bond with my team and be able to talk to them about anything raid wise or out of raid real life !@#$. I'm not a "HERE LISTEN TO ALL MY PROBLEMS IRL" person but I do enjoy some connection with my teammates and to get to know them. I'm aslo looking for a guild that WILL progress and has a history of being successful I want to surround myself around success in WoW to keep pushing to be better. 10 or 25 man is acceptable, my computer is capable of both though I've only been apart of 10 mans I'm willing to adapt quickly to 25. I'd like to thank you for taking a look, and can assure you if you do consider me as an option you will receive my 100% WoW work ethic, positive attitude, and love for the challenge of progression raiding. ~~ExuriExuri9 Sep 26, 2013
Sep 26, 2013 <Serious Business> Recruiting for 2nd 10man We are recruiting a healer Priest or shaman for our 2nd 10man group for SoO. Raid times are friday/Saturday 9pm-1am server wit the idea of another day in the future. Would like you to have 510+ ilvl and 12/12 reg tot experience. If interested pst Malthaell or Harbriinger in game or leave your info on the thread and one of us will try to get back to you as soon as possibleMalthaell3 Sep 26, 2013
Sep 26, 2013 530 Lock 525 Monk MW LF Soo progression We are currently on the server Proudmoore and looking to join a EST realm. We are both currently 4 bosses into Soo and looking for a guild to jump in with. We have both raised since BC on the realm Dragonmaw. We transferred to Proudmoore due to low population. Would be interested in both horde and alliance. Looking for raid times not ending any later than 11pm EST if possible. Also would like to raid anytime Monday - Thursday would like to stay away from weekends. Feel free to message on the post or at Sacc#1422 Here is Sutts profile link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/proudmoore/Sutts/simpleSacc2 Sep 26, 2013
Sep 26, 2013 [Horde] Arthas <Serious Business> 10 man <Serious Business> is a 10man guild focused around progressing into Heroic content and achieving a higher level of gameplay. We are currently recruiting for Siege of Orgrimmar and are searching for remarkable applicants. About Us http://www.serious-business-arthas.enjin.com/home Arthas is well known for Raiders wanting to progress transferring here and finding much better situations due to the population and talent you will find on our server. Originally <SB> was on Twisting Nether and transferred here to extend their progression from a "role play" server. Four members came and started a new guild with this current name. We have lost people over the course of time, but now have the best Hunter, Rogue, and HEALER on the server. Personally, I came here to put myself in a better Raiding environment and have now taken over our second 10 man group. Raid Schedule Our raid schedule is as follows: Eastern Standard Time. Tuesday - 7:30-12AM. Wednesday - 7:30 - 12AM. Thursday 7:30 - 12AM. Sunday and Monday will serve as "Clean-up" or potential off nights. Expectations With being a progression based raiding guild, we do not want raids to become dreaded events week after week. We want them to be fun. On that same note, we do aim to be competitive and utilize the time we do have to raid. This means that you are raid-ready when you are summoned to the raid, fully repaired, gemmed, and enchanted. As with any progression-oriented guild, a sense of raid awareness and adaptability is key to success. We expect you to die to mechanics on seeing them the first few pulls. We do not expect repetition in your mistakes and will not tolerate it. We also expect your computer to have all of the necessary add-ons and not be a source of deterioration in your game play, AKA Framerates and latency. Current Raid Composition Tank - Protection Paladin Healers - Discipline Priest, Restoration Shaman and Druid DPS - BM Hunter, A/C Rogue (x2), Frost Mage, Warlock Recruitment Needs Recruitment for healers: Holy Palladin or MW Monk. Recruitment for tanks: Brew Master Monk or Warrior Recruitment for DPS is open to any applicants. Warlock, Elemental Shaman, Boomkin (Crit Chicken) or Shadow Priest Thank you for reading this post. Contact me in game #ACK1484 Somuchdamage0 Sep 26, 2013
Sep 26, 2013 <Attrition> looking for a tank for core group <Attrition> is looking for raiders who love to raid! We’re currently a 10M guild on Arthas horde looking to complete our raid group. We want people who know what raiding is, and love it more than anything else in this game. We've been through some set backs in 5.3 and want to start 5.4 strong with a full 10 man roster. Recruitment: Accepting all applications that are above exceptional players. Our current needs are: Tank These are full time positions, we don’t recruit for the bench. Our roster is very small and we expect our members to utilize off specs to avoid an over-crowded roster. Requirements: Fully prepared for raids – Enchants, gems, food, flask, potions - anything you need to raid effectively. Ability to take direct, blunt, honest feedback on performance. Knowledge/research of all fights, including heroic versions and normal. 90% or higher raid attendance is required, we’re aware real life happens if something comes up please take your time and let us know if possible. Know your class inside and out. Drama will not be tolerated. Stable connection required. Guild Info: Raid start: 9:00pm – 12:00pm EST Raid days: Tuesday – Thursday If you’re looking for a guild and think you have a chance to prove yourself we would be more than happy to have you raid with us. We are also looking for back up raiders to our core 10 group. Real life happens, and we understand that and are looking for people that can't commit to every week but could fill in for someone that can't make it due to work, school, kids, etc. All members are invited to participate in the guild flex raid we will be doing to help gear everyone in the guild! If you have any questions regarding anything or would like to talk to us, please feel free to add us on battle tag. GM - Xirhas#1877 Or any member of the guildXanastacia3 Sep 26, 2013
Sep 26, 2013 544 IL Enh Shaman looking for a raiding guild Title pretty much says it all =) My experience so far I arrived late to the game in ToT so I only got 3 heroics down but had significant progress in may of the other fights. I have experienced up to General Nazgrim in flex and up to Norushen in normal SoO I have a pretty open schedule as I work 6 AM to 3 PM Central time. If you are interested drop a post here or message me on my Battle-tag: Zeerohex#1931 Edit Note: I have a Resto offspec at the 528 IL (also with legendary Cloak if that means anything) So I can provide off-heals on fights that ask for it =) My main preference if I can swing it would be Enhancement as that is my bigger piece of the pieSéraphic2 Sep 26, 2013
Sep 26, 2013 [H] <Crime Watch> 10m lf dps and heals. Crime Watch is a lvl 18 guild currently looking for 500+ ilvl melee dps and disc/mw/resto sham heals to complete our core. We are a group of rl friends and friends of friends that just started raiding this past month and are progressing through ToT to gear up for SoO. We currently raid tues/sun @ 8:30. If interested simply reply or send an ingame mail to Khrazyhorse/Donnvito.Khrazyhorse1 Sep 26, 2013
Sep 26, 2013 DLC 408: Know Your Raiders Which are you? http://www.darklegacycomics.com/408.html Given I've skipped on WoW for hockey more times than I can remember, I have no doubt that I fall into "The Casual" archetype. I do miss raiding, though. Good times.Whiteleaf3 Sep 26, 2013
Sep 26, 2013 529 Ele Shaman LF guild [H] 529 Ele shaman with resto off spec wanting to join a guild. I'm 7/14 flex, 2/14 normal. I am a very quick learner and have heroic experience in older raids. I am very active in game and am a quick learner. I also do very well mechanically on fights. I am available almost any time and am willing to do either 25 or 10. I am super excited to progress through Siege of Orgrimmar and I cannot wait to blow through the bosses :] Thanks in advance -RidshockRidshock0 Sep 26, 2013
Sep 26, 2013 Clarity Recruiting 1 Geared Healer Realm: Arthas, US ( PvP ) Faction: Horde Immediate needs: 1 experienced and geared Healer. (Druid or Priest preferred) About Clarity We're a competitive 10 man group that was formed in the beginning of the Cataclysm expansion on Arthas, US. The group consists of like-minded individuals that share similar goals and expectations within the game. Since the formation, we've been a progression based raiding guild that has focused on heroic mode content specifically. Our primary goal this expansion was to place within the top 10 US of our difficulty, which we managed to accomplish in Tier 14. By Tier 15 ( Throne of Thunder ), a majority of the group was burnt-out. T14 was a long run for us, and we were on a 5 day schedule during progression at that point in time. Some players decided to take a "break", and stopped playing the game. Others raided with another 10 man guild known as "Fat Lip" on Arthas for a majority of Heroic ToT, and they managed to snag some server first kills ( Lei Shen, Ra den, and Dark Animus ) Unfortunately that group wasn't able to raid in patch 5.4 due to schedule conflicts, and availability. Some of their members decided to raid with other guilds, and a few of them will be joining us for next tier. With that being said, we're looking to get the group back together once again for another shot at this. This time around, we intend to take it slow before the release of the next expansion. The group has decided to raid only 2-3 days a week up until then. For the next expansion, we will be ready if everything goes according to plan. MOP Achievements *Realm First! Grand Empress Shek'zeer* *Realm First! Will of the Emperor* *Realm First! Challenge Conqueror: Gold* Past Achievements *Realm First! Madness of Deathwing* Raid Schedule Wednesday, Monday, and possibly Thursday during progression up until the next expansion. ( 2-3 nights in total ) 7:30pm-11:30pm EST If all is well, we will most likely be increasing this to 4-5 days a week for the first tier of the next expansion. Expectations You're expected to carry extensive knowledge for your respective class/role, and be able to apply it to every encounter. This includes all specs, talent selections, and play styles for your particular class. Diversity is an asset that we value, and it'll always stand out. You must be able to adapt to any situation in a raiding environment. This includes responding, and reacting in a fast and efficient manner. A clear understanding of fight mechanics, and overall raid awareness is obviously essential. All of us are on the same page, and we intend to keep it that way. We expect that you'll make an effort to be a part of this group, and fit the mold. Meaning that you must be involved outside of raids as well. This includes but is not limited to researching encounters, and discussing strategies with the group. Consistency is another asset that we value. We expect players to be on time, and ready to perform to the best of their ability every raid night. You'll commit to a full time raiding schedule during progression, and aim to uphold a 100% attendance rate. This group does not have the time/patience for players that aren't consistent. We enjoy the challenge, and have high expectations for each other as a group. You'll find that we're always striving to improve both individually, and as a whole. All of us share the same mind set. How to apply To apply, simply submit an application on http://clarity-arthas.net/home All applications are private, and will not be released to the public without an applicant's consent. Add Nether#1464 or contact Netherflame or Wazzu in game.Netherflame15 Sep 26, 2013
Sep 25, 2013 RTZS RBG team recruiting Rogues take zero skill is recruiting for our core rbg team,we're looking for 1900+ players only. We need a Strat caller and could use a back up TC. I will check back on this post every few hours,or if you want to talk to me in game add Mark#11916. We will consider any class/spec so long as you are experienced, I am pretty open to suggestions during or before an RBG's for the team as well.Sanguinism2 Sep 25, 2013
Sep 25, 2013 Uncle jose I miss you Come back to meJunglesteve0 Sep 25, 2013
Sep 25, 2013 [H]535 Resto [3/13H] LF Latenight Raids 10/25 Hi there! My name is Madtwatter, and I am looking for a new group to run with! Little bit about me, I am 22 years old and living in the grand old city of Portland, Oregon. I started playing WoW towards the tail end of DS (iirc it was mid march 2012), but have played many (mostly crappy free korean) mmos over the years - Kal Online, Knight Online, SUN Online, Silkroad Online. My last guild, Picked Last (25M), was formed from the remnants of a group that dissolved on Dragonmaw. We did fairly well [3/13H with good attempts at a fourth] but ultimately got crushed into dust by the Real Life boss, and as such Picked Last is no more. The previous guild that was reformed into Picked Last was known as Endless Waltz(25M). I joined up with them midway through 5.1 and ended up going 5/6H - 2/6H - 4/4N with them. Prior to that, I pugged my way through DS I am a skilled resto druid (and learning to play feral, with a 523 offset), and would be more than happy to provide logs for fights should a guild take interest in me. I'm looking for a latenight raid group (Preferably 11PM ST or later) as I am on the West Coast and making it anything more than half hour earlier than that would be difficult due to my job schedule. I am open Tues/Weds/Thurs for those times (generally have Tues/Weds off - but not always), but *might* be able to jump around different days - no guarantees though. Feel free to contact me ingame on any of my characters (Madtwatter, Slfu, Oliphaunt) or add me on RealID at Madtwatter#1991. Look forward to hearing from you and crushing in Garrosh's face come 5.4! ~TwatterMadtwatter12 Sep 25, 2013
Sep 24, 2013 Frost/Unholy Death Knight LF Weekend raiding I'm currently looking for a weekend raiding guild, or with raid days that do not fall on Monday-Wednesday. I am very experienced, and knowledgeable of my class. 12/12 N, 5/13 H (ToT) 7/14 (SoO) Anything else, add my battle tag - Iraqiseruos#1226 Can actually give you logs if needed!Déathz10 Sep 24, 2013
Sep 24, 2013 wtb 13/13 heroic ToT I would like to buy a carry of 13/13 ToT and all the loot drops. Leave info and pricing. ThanksDrelbrezzbek0 Sep 24, 2013
Sep 23, 2013 WTB Engineer 1-600 Kit Looking for a kit on ally side pst in game or let me know whats good on hereShanknspankk0 Sep 23, 2013
Sep 23, 2013 534 Surv Hunter(Found a guild) Dont add or msg for guildMellanna1 Sep 23, 2013
Sep 23, 2013 @ Rikakku What's the point of killing Beth'tilac with less than 1 second left on the tame? If anything you could've attacked me or interrupted it. Really dude, real scummy move right there.Maeldar5 Sep 23, 2013
Sep 23, 2013 (H)532 FDK LF Core raid spot 4/14 N 6/14 FLX Whisper ingame for any more questions you might want to ask. Kazzert#1828Tadbit1 Sep 23, 2013