Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
Apr 25 Notice: This Forum Shutting Down May 6 Hello! On May 6, we will be removing this sub-forum. As this realm has long been a part of a coalesced-realms group, we're moving realm-specific discussion to the sub-forum for your group: Please head over there with realm-specific discussion. Thank you!Rygarius0 Apr 25
5d [H] <Provoked> 1/7M 7/7H recruiting Rdps Provoked is a Zul'jin based guild looking for reliable and mythic minded raiders to join our team in order to progress and be as competitive as we can. Raid Times: Tues, Weds, Thurs 0830 PM EST - 11:30 PM EST Communication: Discord Loot: Loot Council Additional: We have a 100% optional donation program to stock the guild bank to provide flasks and food to the raid. Top contributor receives a sky golem mount (sell it if you don't need it) and the next 5 get to roll for 50000 gold. Currently need: RDPS (Hunter, Shaman, balance, Spriest, mage) - _________________________________________________________________________ About the server: Zul'jin is a high pop server that is mostly populated by Horde, there are many raiding guilds on the server so if this one does not work out for you then there are plenty to reach out to. * If you are on another server you will trial with us in heroic to see if we are the right fit for you and if you are the right fit for us. At the current moment we are unable to cross realm for mythic. If you decide to xfer then we will pay via gold for wow tokens for 30 days of game time. What we expect: 1) be mythic minded, you are doing the hardest content the game currently has to offer for raids 2) be able to study your logs and compare to how your peers are doing at the same ilvl in the same content 3) we are here to have fun and expect everyone to have fun and joke around but at the same time, take raiding seriously and just know that there is a time and place for everything Website: In game contact: Bubbleototem; Real ID: bubbleosevin#1157 Email: Add me to Btag and we can chat in discord, take 5 mins and app on our website and Ill reach you, or email meBubbleototem0 5d
Oct 6 <Westfall Fried Chicken> Casual Raiding Guild Hey! WFC is recruiting! We're a friendly casual raiding guild that's been active since wrath, with more or less the same core group of players, and we're looking to expand during Legion. We're accepting all classes and all specs. So If you're looking for a fun group of players who are willing to help you get geared so you can come through for a raid, or if you have any questions, just shoot me a whisper in game, or contact me via in game mail, and we'll go from there!Dathrus1 Oct 6
Oct 5 Does anyone wanna do Recruit-A-Friend? If you're interested, we both would get 300% the XP so you'll level up 3 times faster! Plus, I'll get a two person mount I could tour your around on. Also, you get these tokens that let you level up my characters every 2 levels. Best way to start up wow is with a friend! Also I'll get you into my level 8 guild which has amazing perks, including even FASTER XP gain! Hit me up with your email and I'll send you a request!Foolicooli79 Oct 5
Sep 29 <Covenant of the Illidari> New Guild Hello, Baelgun - Tulaani here, informing you that my guild is currently recruiting players new and old on Alliance. Covenant seeks players who are looking for a social, friendly guild that groups up for various content. We are hoping to run Emerald Nightmare soon and are specifically looking for healers to join us, but accept anyone looking for a guild. We currently are starting up mythic dungeon runs but as soon as we gain enough healers we hope to start running Emerald Nightmare. If you are interested, you can mail Tulaani-Baelgun, Lorlathil-Baelgun or PST me. Feel free to add my btag: Peachybee#1716Kazuumi1 Sep 29
Sep 29 LF guild alliance baelgun My wife and I are looking for a guild to job that is hopefully semi small but has active people on every night from atleast 6pm-10pm est we are alliance and would like to raid when content is released in a casual environment but also hoping to progress and see content we are willing to help with five man dungeons and anything that we've learned and can pass on we're super friendly and have headsets and play actively I main a healer and my wife a tank so if interested please message meKalmàr1 Sep 29
Sep 26 Looking for Guild Older players, sorta casual, but groups up for all sorts of content. Would like to do progression stuff maybe, once I get geared up. Have curse voice and discord. I won't talk but can listen, during raids or whatever. Ròscó alliance paladin tank/dps. ALT 149 - 162 for the Os in the name.Rosscoe0 Sep 26
Sep 20 845 Retadin LFG Raid experience since vanilla, with raid leading experience on previous servers through WOTLK and Cataclysm. Looking for consistent, non-hardcore raiding ideally on weekdays Mon-Weds, but I'm flexible. 7PM-12AM CST are my available times those days.Curadis0 Sep 20
Sep 4 LF guild My wife and I are looking for a guild to job that is hopefully semi small but has active people on every night from atleast 6pm-10pm est we are alliance and would like to raid when content is released in a casual environment but also hoping to progress and see content we are willing to help with five man dungeons and anything that we've learned and can pass on we're super friendly and have headsets and play actively I main a healer and my wife a tank so if interested please message meKalmàr0 Sep 4
Aug 28 Lf heroic arch carry Title says it all, I just came back to the game. I only have like 3k gold but id be willing to trade it all for a moose mount if anyone is able to carry me!Healurface0 Aug 28
Aug 28 EVILHOTTIE WORST EOGUE EVER Hey you doing db's you're home to the worst rogue to ever arena. Dbag tried stealth to a draw when I was on my f mage. Only to get owned in the final 5 minutes when I used all my cds to draw him out. Biggest douche of all time and got wrecked hahahabahhaha @normal serversKhalua6 Aug 28
Aug 25 Discontinued shirt on your realm (A) Hello Baelgun. Many years ago, I apparently made a character on your realm to speak with someone and recently hopped onto that character to realize that she is wearing - a starter shirt that is now discontinued. Wowhead claims they are quite rare and expensive, but I have no ties to your realm, so I'd be willing to part with it for a pretty low cost comparatively - if any collectors care or are intrested. Throw me a message or whatnot if you want: Nevermind#1599 Happy gaming!Nevermind1 Aug 25
Aug 14 WTS Herioc/Mythic HFC/BRF TODAY! Original POST! ( with many reviews) <PIP carries> is looking to sell full clear runs through Hellfire Citadel + more. Below you can find our package deals, and what you get from each deal. We pride ourselves with getting people the gear they want. HFC HC – PROT/VANQ SPOT OPEN STARTING AT 4PM EST MYTHIC HFC – PROT/VANQ SPOT OPEN STARTIN AT 11 PM EST (MOUNT ITS SOLD) BRF MOUNT – SPOT AVIABLE 13/13 Herioc Hellfire Citadel (Master Loot Run) -This includes all bosses including archi killed on herioc -Any loot That you can use for your class. -The chance to extra roll using one of your own coins in case the piece u wanted did not drop. -Ahead of the Curve Achievment: The Black Gate -Grove Warden Mount (Moose Mount) 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel (Master Loot Run) -This includes all bosses including archi killed on Mythic -Any loot That you can use for your class. -The chance to extra roll using one of your own coins in case the piece u wanted did not drop. -Cutting of the edge Contact Info: Battletag:PwnLFTW#1721 Skype:PWNLFTW1721Páwn1 Aug 14
Aug 2 <Higher Ground> recruiting Higher Ground is a laid back casual guild made up of working professionals. We are in need of one healer and one tank. We raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 6-8 P.M. server. We only plan on raiding 10 mans. Please apply at, or contact Daedelas in game if you have any questions.Daedelas14 Aug 2
Aug 2 [H] <Shenanigans n Tomfoolery> Friendly, progression oriented guild looking for more people to help us rock Ulduar and beyond! Our DPS use skills to do massive critical damage, our healers practice real life Wack-a-Mole at Chucky Cheese once a week and our tanks taunt UFC fighters. When we enter instances bosses walk up to us, drop their loot and kill themselves. Blizzard pays us to play. We date supermodels. We've all won the lottery. Our mages have Warglaves. We all have IQs above 180. Our private parts are so big that they go all the way from A to Z on the keyboard. We are all rock stars and may need to stop raiding for our world tour. We party with celebrities and mingle with the political elite. We leap tall buildings in a single bound. We have been on COPS twelve times. We do not talk about Fight Club. We test on animals. We won the Special Olympics. We are on a first name basis with Christopher Walken and Samuel L Jackson. We are <Shenanigans n Tomfoolery>. For real though, we're casual raiders. We need some rank and file for the upcoming legion raids. If you like a fun, pressure free raids, we're your guild. If you have any further questions or would like to join, feel free to add Lampinator#1415.Holyrage0 Aug 2
Jul 29 Dont buy runs from deaths rise GM is a ninja promised a run with loot group loot he switched to personal so his guildies can get gear and when the caster gear dropped they didnt trade i was also a guildie buying runs to get gear faster and magikilla the gm screwed me. screen shots below of what he promised stay away <blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/sz24R"><a href="//">View post on</a></blockquote><script async src="//" charset="utf-8"></script>Lucîferîan2 Jul 29
Jul 21 Zeppelins From what i have heard, Zeppelins are working on other servers but not Baelgun, can anyone shed some light on the subject?Enrago0 Jul 21
Jul 17 <A> <Kharma> is recruiting for Legion <Kharma> is a friendly, family oriented Alliance guild...formed in early 2010...looking to bolster our ranks for current content and heading into Legion. We support all styles of gameplay and welcome raiders and casuals of all levels. We'll be raiding at 9 A:M Pacific time...12 P:M Eastern...on Saturday and maybe Sunday with a possible change to 8 A:M. Contact Elandryia in game or drop by our Facebook page: Jul 17
Jul 16 LF 13/13M Guild-Not Fresh pls they are bad Fresh sucks. They will wipe to mythic archie with the 30% nerf on tuesday and I will be laughing all night long.Makai0 Jul 16
Jul 7 Blingtron Deathmatch!!!! SATURDAY SATURDAY SATURDAY!!! July 9th at noon Pacific, I will be hosting a Blingtron 5000 Deathmatch! If you are interested in joining in, send me an in game mail to this character and let me know so I can have an idea of how many will be attending I would love to see this become a huge event, so even if you aren't an engineer, just show up and cheer on the robot destruction! I will start forming a raid for any interested a little bit before the festivities occur. Time: Noon Pacific Location: Goldshire.Lahela2 Jul 7
Jul 7 delete please somehow duplicated other thread. please deleteLahela0 Jul 7
Jul 6 WTB Gold CM 8/8 Carry Skyewalker#1604 is my tag. Paying 250k in game gold if you can carry me.Skyewalker0 Jul 6
Jul 4 Level 100 boost, cant get to Pandaria. I just used my level 100 boost and I cant get to Pandaria. All the forums say check the hero's call boards but there are no Pandarian quests there. There is no portal and when I talk to the king he just says that he thinks Pandarians will be valuable allies one day. PLEASE HELP.Greyfel3 Jul 4
Jul 1 <Crisp> is selling M HFC/BRF runs and mounts! <Crisp> is selling mythic and heroic Hellfire Citadel runs. If you wish to set up a run or receive any additional information you can contact me (Tolun-Baelgun). Loot You will get any and all non-socket/non-warforged loot that drops for your class/spec(s) during your run. Please note that there is a very high chance you will also receive any warforged or socketed items that drop for your class/spec(s), but we reserve the right to keep these items IF they are an upgrade for a raider. When We raid at 5:15pm PST on Tuesday and Wednesday. Popular Packages 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citade + mount - 2,000,000g 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citade (no mount) - 1,500,000g 12/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel - 1,000,000g 11/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel - 900,000g 13/13 Heroic Hellfire Citadel - 300,000g Heroic Archimonde (Includes the Grove Warden mount) - 30,000g Mythic Blackhand + Ironhoof Destroyer mount - 300,000g. Standard Pricing Hellbreach – 180,000g Hellfire Assault – 60,000g Iron Reaver – 60,000g Kormrok – 60,000g Halls of Blood – 220,000g Kilrogg – 60,000g Hellfire High Council – 60,000g Gorefiend – 100,000g Bastion of Shadows – 325,000g Shadow-Lord Iskar – 100,000g Socrethar the eternal – 100,000g Tyrant Velhari – 125,000g Destructor’s Rise – 400,000g Fel Lord Zakuun – 100,000g Xhul'Horac – 125,000g Mannoroth - 175,000g Archimonde excluding the Felsteel Annihilator Mount – 500,000g Archimonde including the Felsteel Annihilator Mount – 1,200,000gTolun4 Jul 1
Jun 29 i wanna be a DH yes a DH would be so fun!!!Ardcore0 Jun 29
Jun 28 Baelgun Memories... So I think this server has been around long enough. Lets see what people can come up with. My favorite memory was when we were going for Server First Illidan and we kicked out the new tank after 3 tries because Girado and Mozzik figured him sucking was holding us back. Xoo finally showed up and we beat the prick with pro level Warlock Moros tanking and Lutany being less...well Lutany for a few minutes. ;o) Bob PS Lets see how long this thread takes to devolve into a troll fest. I say less than 5 posts and I'm being generous.Sixarev65 Jun 28
Jun 28 737 Paladin ret/prot Good Morning, I m looking for a long term home, and a good home. I am looking for a guild that is comprised of a solid group of people that understand life and families come first. I have been raiding since the end of BC, (wish I started playing earlier) and have served as an officer once or twice in that time. I raided on my enh shaman, I would like to go back to my paladin for Legion. Currently I'm 12/13m with a 6% wipe on Archi Looking for a 2-3 day raiding guild, that raids around 8-12 Sunday-Thursday. Willing and able to transfer Links: Paladin: My battle tag is sel#1538 Look forward to hearing from you. NezNezastus1 Jun 28
Jun 21 Penitent achievement Looking for 5 people who need the Firelands achievement done. need /kneel macro made and have firelands cleared to Majordumbo lol. like to do it in one take. VERY EASY to mess it up. so pay attention. i'm around mon, tues and wednesdays all day so hit me up or leave in-game mailPyropetra1 Jun 21
Jun 16 WTB Mythic Blackhand - Ironhoof Destroyer WTB Mythic Blackhand Ironhoof Destroyer Mount for in game gold. Have horde and alliance characters. Whisper me or send in game mail to Kyailea (Horde) or Nylea (Alliance).Kyailea3 Jun 16
Jun 13 <Unsatisfied> recruiting! <Unsatisfied> 2/13M guild looking for new raiders to fill out our core team. Unsatisfied is one of the original top raiding guilds on Doomhammer with experience in Heroic/Mythic raiding from previous expansions. We are a 2 night/ 6hr per week raiding team, so knowledge of your class and boss fights is a must. Our current needs are: Priority - Holy Paladin UH/Frost DK Feral Druid We will also consider all applicants that can provide logs/parses of current content. If you'd like to get a hold of me, my battlenet id is Spiritsgrace#1493 We hope that Unsatisfied can be your next home!Maidenchina1 Jun 13
Jun 10 [H]Scotch and Soda-Whisperwind-12yr guild LFM Scotch and Soda has been on Whisperwind for over a decade, and is well established in it's leadership and membership. We place an emphasis on the personality of the player over their ilvl and experience, making this a good place to come to spend time with amazing people, doing amazing things in game! We are looking for: New Players, Re-Rolls, Casual players, Raiders! All are welcome as we prepare for Legion. We focus on providing an enjoyable gaming environment for everyone in the guild, not just our raiders, and not just our casuals. We have 180+ unique players in guild, ensuring there is someone online pretty much all the time! No more logging in to a ghost town! We are currently 9/13 Mythic HFC and are #1 on Horde side-Whisperwind for progression in this expansion. We keep a laid back but focused approach in raids, and really enforce the no shaming/blaming concept while still pushing for progression and performance. If you are interested in joining the Scotch and Soda family, visit us on Facebook at Scotch and Soda Recruiting, check out our website at, or feel free to contact any of the officers in game: Rhawnah - Rhawna#1207 Zauberr- Karrill#1518 Treddybear- tredecim#1284 Gravesend- Nemo#1931 Blackangus-gundar#1433Rhawnah0 Jun 10
Jun 9 Paying 20k.... Looking for an Alliance guild with: Guild Glory of the Pandaria Raider and/or Guild Glory of the Draenor Raider achievements, as I am trying to get closer to 300 mounts. I'm offering to pay 10k to the guild and 10k to the player who invites me to the guild, once I reach Exalted status and purchase the mount(s). Certainly willing to negotiate portions of payment upfront. If interested, please leave me a note here, and how/when to contact you in game. Thanks!!!Nuckols0 Jun 9
Jun 8 Last Hope 11/13M Wed/Sun Recruiting Schedule: Wed & Sun 8:30 CT - 10:30 CT Realm: Sargeras Current recruitment priority: DPS DK, Warlock, Mage, Rogue, Balance Druid - High Demand Warrior, Monk, Elemental Shaman, Hunter - Possible spots available Shadow Priest, Ret Pally, Enhancement Shaman, Feral Druid - Low Healing Sorry, no additional healers are needed at this time. Tanking Sorry, no tanks are needed at this time. About joining the guild: We would ask that you server transfer after a trial if you love us and we love you. Please get ahold of our guild leader swerenfl#1545/Gluteas-Sargeras/Glutose-Sargeras, or you can get ahold of me Adhesyve#1668 or Adhesyve-Sargeras. You can also apply at We are a 11/13 guild so we would ask if you’re applying that you have similar experience. About the guild: We have a very light schedule, but we have high output and expectations for the time we play. We’ve managed to get 11/13M on a 4 hour schedule, and with a couple more people we can get our 13/13M before pre-launch patch. The guild is pretty silly and fun in general with great raid leadership.Adhesyve0 Jun 8
Jun 5 WTB:Challenge Mode Carry, Blackhand Mount post here please, only willing to play with gold on Baelgun, Doomhammer.Drunkest1 Jun 5
May 27 Sealed Tome of the Lost Legion What is the current going rate for this item?Rosscoe0 May 27
May 20 LF Active PvP Guild Just returned to playing and looking to get back into Rated PvP, I have a Monk and Druid both Healers that need a nice new home. Active Arena and RBG teams are a must!Aceomonkin1 May 20
May 18 WTS Crystal-infused Shiv transmog Great transmogrification for Rogue. Great way to get in early up before the new transmog system comes out. Starting at 85k. High wanted item since it keeps its black glow even if you enchant it. May 18
May 17 100 Arcane Mage LFG Worth a shot. I recently came back to the game after a very, VERY long hiatus and am now looking for guild who wouldn't mind taking me in. I have past raid experience as well as raid lead experience. I'm a fast learner, and can handle myself accordingly. I'm looking for an EST raid time, preferably after 8PM since I have two little kids at home and would like a guild that is family oriented. If you'd like to know more feel free to PM me in game (I'm on most of the time, but maybe AFK) or shoot me an in-game mail. I am happy to use any type of voip program needed for communication.Swarfie1 May 17
May 17 Anyone know what happened to <Enigma>? Just curious if anyone from that guild is still atropine, and what happened to it. I used to raid in it in wotlk.Mailboxer1 May 17
May 15 The Alternative 11/13 M Lead *newly formed* Well Met! The Alternative on US-Bleeding Hollow is currently seeking individuals who share similar competitive progression goals and yearn to be part of a competitive Mythic, 3 night a week raiding team. We're a newly formed guild looking to build our mythic raid roster to push through HFC and Legion. Progression; 13/13 Heroic, 1/13 Mythic HFC on our first week of raiding as a guild! We Raid: Tue/Thu as of right now. We will be raiding Tue/Wed/Thur come Legion. 5:00p-9:00p PST 6:00p-10:00p MST 7:00p-11:00p CST 8:00p-12:00a EST ---Open recruitment for Range dps/healing classes--- Specifics: 1 Holy Paladin 1 Disc Priest ANY Ranged DPS class 1 Melee dps who is willing to go tank when needed. • Exceptional players are encouraged to apply regardless of current class needs. Our raiders are motivated, skilled and focused and we are looking for individuals who share these same qualities. We expect all our raiders to have a full understanding of fight mechanics and to always be ready on raid night. If this sounds like something you'd like to be part of, don't hesitate to app and get started with us. We look forward to seeing your app -------------------------------------------------------- If you have any questions about the guild/recruitment process feel free to add us: duke#1285 (Main Recruiter) megg#1385 (GM/Raid Lead)Xandrii1 May 15
May 7 Deleted DeletedBalanced0 May 7
Apr 6 Baelgun and Doomhammer comming up as incompat Is anyone else having problems with either Baelgun or Doomhammer coming up as incompatible? I tried running a client update, only to find I'm running the current version. How do I fix? Or is it a realm issue?Shadespinner1 Apr 6
Mar 31 Bloodlust recruiting for Mythics BLOODLUST IS RETURNING FROM BREAK, RECRUITING ALL CLASSES/SPECS. LOOKING TO PICK UP MYTHICS ASAP. 715~ ILVL AND RING. We took a break in August due to various reasons. We're looking to come back with a bang, and we're in need of key personnel. IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR A GUARANTEED SPOT THIS IS THE PLACE FOR YOU! Our raid times are from 5:30pm to 8:30pm PST on the following days; Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Possibility of raids going over if all are in agreement and sufficient progress is being shown on current boss. We are looking for fun, friendly people who understand their chosen class and spec, can follow directions, and are willing to work as a team to better the group and guild as a whole. Those who have the same goal, to down endgame bosses at the maximum difficulty with minimal time. Those who will do what it takes to get the job done.Those who want success. Looking for players who can be consistent. Show up. Execute. Be Knowledgeable. No more than two unexcused absences per month. If people don't show up, we don't succeed. We use a rotating loot council to determine loot. EPGP Masterloot helps makes this quick, efficient and fair. All raiders are expected to understand that the needs of the raid as a whole trump the needs of individuals. Thick Skin is a must. Contact Snuggles#1559 for more information. Apply at bloodlust-baelgun.enjin.comBamboözled15 Mar 31
Mar 16 Looking for Recruits! Recruit-A-Friend! Hi future players! If you are interested in playing with a friendly lady like myself and smashing though some content, I would be happy to recruit you. I have many characters on many realms on both Horde and Alliance side, and would be happy to start fresh or on an established server, whatever you prefer. With xrealms it doesn't matter much these days! I have ventrilo/mumble servers so we can talk instead of type. We can focus on PvE or PvP, no matter to me. I'll happily buy you the mounts you need, finance bags and other needed items, help you with play-style, or my personal favorite, running through old content! So fun! For information on how Recruit-A-Friend works, here's the Blizzard article and video. Lots of benefits over playing alone! Shoot me an email: - but take out the banana. :DNymphadora0 Mar 16
Mar 10 merged Realms I like to know how many realms are merged with the Baelgun realm besides Doomhammer. it seems when i travel to many zones i see different realm tags with other people traveling. it get annoying to me. anyone researched this. when i whisper people from other realms they simply tell me their on there realm.Evilgankster1 Mar 10
Mar 1 Buying Icecap, Mountain Silversage ... Buying Icecap, Mountain Silversage and Sarrowmoss , i need about 10k total of these 3 . It can be any combo of these 3 (3k icecap/7k sage) etc ... buying on alliance side pst me in game about price . im also buying any ink of the sky you have .. Looking at buying around 3k-5k of these .thnxDemineonz0 Mar 1
Feb 18 Blizzardgmi party invite spam. Is anyone else being spammed with party invites from a 'Blizzardgmi' - Doomhammer? My kid was playing earlier today and was perpetually spammed until I put it on ignore. There was no option in the drop down to Report the player either.Mahayana19 Feb 18
Feb 15 xfer here? Should I transfer here?Greenmeen0 Feb 15
Feb 1 13/13M on main Looking for guild to start raiding with on my home serverSkadoodle0 Feb 1