Baelgun

Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0
Nov 22, 2010
Notice: This Forum Shutting Down May 6 Hello! On May 6, we will be removing this sub-forum. As this realm has long been a part of a coalesced-realms group, we're moving realm-specific discussion to the sub-forum for your group: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/17619806/ Please head over there with realm-specific discussion. Thank you! Rygarius0
Apr 25
6d Jul 17 Jul 16 Jul 12 Jul 7 Jul 7 Jul 6 Jul 4 Jul 3
<Crisp> is selling M HFC/BRF runs and mounts! <Crisp> is selling mythic and heroic Hellfire Citadel runs. If you wish to set up a run or receive any additional information you can contact me (Tolun-Baelgun). Loot You will get any and all non-socket/non-warforged loot that drops for your class/spec(s) during your run. Please note that there is a very high chance you will also receive any warforged or socketed items that drop for your class/spec(s), but we reserve the right to keep these items IF they are an upgrade for a raider. When We raid at 5:15pm PST on Tuesday and Wednesday. Popular Packages 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citade + mount - 2,000,000g 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citade (no mount) - 1,500,000g 12/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel - 1,000,000g 11/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel - 900,000g 13/13 Heroic Hellfire Citadel - 300,000g Heroic Archimonde (Includes the Grove Warden mount) - 30,000g Mythic Blackhand + Ironhoof Destroyer mount - 300,000g. Standard Pricing Hellbreach – 180,000g Hellfire Assault – 60,000g Iron Reaver – 60,000g Kormrok – 60,000g Halls of Blood – 220,000g Kilrogg – 60,000g Hellfire High Council – 60,000g Gorefiend – 100,000g Bastion of Shadows – 325,000g Shadow-Lord Iskar – 100,000g Socrethar the eternal – 100,000g Tyrant Velhari – 125,000g Destructor’s Rise – 400,000g Fel Lord Zakuun – 100,000g Xhul'Horac – 125,000g Mannoroth - 175,000g Archimonde excluding the Felsteel Annihilator Mount – 500,000g Archimonde including the Felsteel Annihilator Mount – 1,200,000g Tolun4
Jul 1 Jun 29 Jun 28 Jun 28 Jun 28 Jun 21 Jun 16 Jun 13 Jun 10 Jun 9 Jun 8 Jun 5 May 27 May 20 May 18 May 17 May 17 May 15 May 7 Apr 17 Apr 6 Mar 31 Mar 16 Mar 10 Mar 1 Feb 18 Feb 15 Feb 1 Jan 29 Jan 28
<Endemic> Recently converted Horde Guild Hey everyone, <Endemic> is currently recruiting active and loyal members that are looking to raid current tier content and create a solid raid roster that will be utilized to the fullest in LEGION!! Guild History and information about us: We are a guild comprised of two leaders with 7/13 N HFC experience when it was fresh content. Due to the end of the expansion, a lot of players that were long time guild members have discontinued playing until the arrival of legion. We decided to leave our dying server and come to sargeras to pick up the pieces and start a new experience as alliance. What we are looking for: -Core Raiders- We are actively recruiting core raid members to create a SOLID raiding roster team to raid current tier content as well as fully implement our team upon the arrival of LEGION! Upon application to be a core raider, each member will have to go through a interview process as well as trial runs with leadership to determine your position and what the needs of the guild will be. All raiding members will be held to our attendance policy standards and most importantly asked to be humble, respectful, level headed, and active amongst the guild. -Casual's- Similar to core members, all members with the intention of being a causal member are asked to be humble, respectful and actively communicate amongst the guild. Casual members are more than welcome to join any guild event or activity listed though either our guild website or the in-game calendar. In some instances casual guild members will be called upon to fill core raider positions if we happen to have a lapse in attendance during a scheduled raid night (ultimately not our intention) -Guild Captains- As a newer guild we also are recruiting players that have proven themselves to leadership to be slotted into a GUILD CAPTAIN position. For more information in regard to their duties or this position please visit our website @ www.Endemicraidingsargeras.enjin.com Raid Times and Days: Tuesday 7PM-11PM CST Friday 7pm-11pm CST Attendance policy: All core raid members will be required to be online and ready for invite 15m prior to our scheduled raid time with flask's potions and food enhancements prepared. If you are aware of a attendance issue prior to raid night, please contact your assigned Guild captain with more information to be communicated to the Raid Leader. -BECOMING A PART OF ENDEMIC- -If interested in joining our guild as a casual member, please respond to officer VIA Battle Tag: (Cyrius) MCgiggleface#1897 (Ihealjoo) Rhyan#1558 (Endemia) Gojira#1469 -If Interested in becoming a part of our raid team, please visit www.endemicraidingsargeras.enjin.com to fill out a application. All Classes are welcome to apply! Cyrius1
Jan 16 Dec 30 Dec 30
<Invictus Bellatorum> [A] Recruitment <Invictus Bellatorum> is currently recruiting for our core raid team. We are looking to achieve a core raid group to raid Normal/Heroic HFC and eventually Mythic HFC. The main focus of the guild of course though is to achieve Mythic raiding content in Legion. Our raid days will be Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 5PM server until 7/8PM server. (End Times TBH) Guild Leader background: I have been raiding since late Vanilla through WoTLK, where I took a hiatus during Cataclysm, and then picked up raiding again all the way until HFC. I have been a tank, healer and DPS for most of my WoW career and continue to tank on my pally. I am a very friendly GM and try to accommodate to most peoples needs, within reason. I lead a guild through SoO Heroic back in MoP and have had other raid lead experience in many different environments through the group finder. What I expect from you as a raider: The main thing I expect is for you to obviously show up to raids on time. But that being said I also expect you to ensure that you are not slacking off in raids and know your rotation, if you do not be at least willing to learn. We also expect you to have done some research on the encounters before coming to raid so we are not going in blindly. When we reach new content the raid will be asked if they know the fight, if you do not that is perfectly fine but we expect you to say something so we cant explain. Other then that we do expect you to maintain a friendly environment with other guilds and others within the guild itself! Current Recruitment Needs: Tanks (1/2) Healers (0/5) *(0/1) DPS (0/14) *(0/1) *A healer/DPS that can switch between the two efficiently. Prefer a boomy. I will try to evenly balance out the Ranged/Melee DPS to ensure that the melee is not overcrowded. If you would like to join please contact me in game via my BNet tag: Finest#1183 or filling out the below form as an application. Character Name: Current Guild: Time Zone: Are you able to maintain a 90% attendance rate? What is your experience raiding? What is your experience raiding HFC? Do you see yourself raiding in Legion? If so what class/spec? BNet tag: After you have filled this out I will contact you as soon as possible in game, understand that I may ask more questions once you are contacted. Finest0
Dec 20 Dec 2 Nov 26
New Horde Re-Roll Guild Hey Everyone, right now we're in the middle of gauging overall interest in forming a new Horde re-roll guild. This first started last night after I posted in the recruitment thread trying to find a guild that fit my desires in a new guild. What I ended up finding was there were numerous individuals interested in the same things I was, and not many (if any) options out there. Here is my initial post "Hey Everyone, I'm searching for either a new Horde reroll guild, or for others interested in creating one. I've been playing this game on and off for the past 11 years now and have gotten to the point where I've started to lose interest. I sat down and realized the reason I've lost a lot of the fire is because of the community at large and how it feels like there is no real interaction anymore. The times I had the most fun were back in Vanilla with smaller "family" like guilds. I realized that ever since those guilds vanished I was never having quite as much fun. I guess what I'm trying to say is I'd like to find another guild with a similar structure. As I've gotten older(30) I've come to have different goals from when I originally started. I'm no longer the hard core PvE raider type like I was early on, and really haven't been since probably BC. Don't get me wrong I still enjoy raiding, and would like to continue doing it at a somewhat leisurely pace. But with being married and having a career I have found I don't have nearly the time, or desire to spend 4-5 night a week in a dungeon for hours on end. I want to find a group of people who are at similar points in their lives. I have nothing against younger gamers, but I find it much easier to communicate with others around my own age because we have much more in common. I work Fri, Sat and Sunday all day(never on), but usually have plenty of free time on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays. My first choice would be to find a group of like minded individuals who have already set plans in motion for such a project. However, I wouldn't mind getting together with some people to get something going. I'm not interested in leading, as like I said before I don't feel like I have the amount of time required to keep things running smoothly and I don't think it would be fair to others. I wouldn't mind helping in other aspects though to get, and keep things going. This has gotten to be a lot longer then I initially thought it would, although I feel like I could probably say a lot more about myself and what I'm looking for. I guess I'll just summarize a few things here and if you either have something in the works, or interested in getting something going you can contact me in game. Contact Info: Carnage#1881 Summary New Horde Reroll guild Age: Around 30 Active chat server (Vent or TS preferably) Smaller community(Not a zerg guild) PvE and PvP(Not hardcore) Family like atmosphere (Supportive atmosphere, but able to give each other a good ribbing from time to time) Thank you for taking the time for reading this. I greatly appreciate it!" Since this post I have started a facebook group to keep track of overall interest. Feel free to visit, and join the group if it's something that might fit your wants/needs. Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1531072210547630/ Here is the link to the original post in the recruitment thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/19974097768 I thank you for taking time out of your day to look this over. Kazrak0
Nov 24 Oct 23 Oct 21