Baelgun

Mar 15, 2012 Mar 5, 2012 Mar 5, 2012 Mar 5, 2012 Mar 2, 2012 Mar 1, 2012 Feb 28, 2012 Feb 28, 2012
Rozell (Nitewatcher) 389 Hunter from Uldum there might be errors in my spelling Hi my name is Rozell (obviously) I am a Worgen Hunter from the Uldum realm , wanting to leave and go to a suitable realm that knows how to kill a boss without crying about loot. raid exp : BoT / Bwd / FL 7/7 Heroic FL 6/7 (wanting Firelord studied fight)/ DS 6/8 WoW Veteran ( 6yrs old ) about my self : Im a shy person when it comes to meeting new people in WoW it will take me a month to get settle in . It will take me a year in Reality. I am a Serious Raider during raids. Willing to choose any side Ally/Horde . The raiders are more concern than Races. I chosed a worgen because of the Crit gain and Skinning speed. I am willing to change the faction / race if needed. Time zone : Central I will be on mostly during the Afternoon. I would like to get the Firelord Title very much , I couldnt get it in Uldum because everyone in Uldum act stupid and are a bunch of kids. (studied Heroic Rag) Armory : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/uldum/Rozell/simple Addons :DBM / Recount / Xperl / Dominos / Sexymap / Prat 3.0 / Xloot / Auctioneer / NPC scan / Epic music player ;) / Quartz / Grid set for 10/25man / Extrabutton Internet connection : depends ( It can handle 25mans ) a 95% Chance of being there on time ( why 95%? Something comes up and might be a bit late / or Emergency. I wont be on the computer for 4 days til maybe 3rd of march. I will check the forums every 4 hourse starting tomorrow. Please reply back officers or guild leaders of the raid guilds . Im not asking for money or your life , I just want to raid a raid guild again. again I am a hunter looking for a raid guild that atleast is DS progress of 8/8 , I may need to have an explanation the way you guys do them. Warning! : Im an Adult that can take jokes and new rotations , I dont mind kids playing WoW but just dont be like those jerks in Trade . hope we can get in touch! Sincerly , Nitewatcher ( Rozell ) lets be friends and not enemies :) Rozell0
Feb 28, 2012 Feb 24, 2012 Feb 24, 2012 Feb 21, 2012 Feb 20, 2012 Feb 20, 2012 Feb 20, 2012 Feb 18, 2012 Feb 18, 2012 Feb 18, 2012 Feb 17, 2012 Feb 16, 2012 Feb 15, 2012 Feb 14, 2012 Feb 13, 2012 Feb 8, 2012 Feb 8, 2012 Feb 6, 2012 Feb 5, 2012 Feb 3, 2012 Feb 1, 2012 Feb 1, 2012 Jan 30, 2012 Jan 29, 2012
8/8N <Alliance Of One> is recruiting! TLDR: Realm: US-Baelgun [A] Timezone: Pacific Time [GMT -8:00] Guild Level: 25 Schedule: Wed, Sun, Mon 5:30 - 8:00 PM Server Time. Rankings: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/baelgun/Alliance+of+One Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/baelgun/Alliance%20of%20One/ Hello! We're players on the realm US-Baelgun looking to fill an tank spot and recruit ranged dps due to some burnouts and switches to other games. We've just finished normal DS and extremely interested defeating heroic bosses in the near future. ►About us: <Alliance of One> was originally a reroll guild for Cataclysm, after about 2 months in, the core members decided to form a raid team, and we've been going strong ever since. We provide full repairs, flasks, and food, and we come with an light but fufilling raiding schedule. ►Progression: 4/7H Firelands 8/8N Dragon Soul Wednesday: 6:00 - 8:00 [Server Time] Sunday: 5:30 - 8:00 [Server Time] Monday: 5:30 - 8:00 [Server Time] ►Recruitment: ►One Tank (Warrior or Pally preferred) - [DPS Offspec VERY WELCOME] ►Ranged DPS: Shadow Priest Mage Ele Shaman Balance Druid ►Loot System: We use EPGP (Modified DKP system) to assign loot, ties are are broken by officer/raid leader discretion. ►Contact/Applying Please contact Vellic, Cerneo, or Sharindas for any further information, there will be an informal interview on mumble to finalize any details. For any questions, RealID: good_pete@hotmail.com Thanks for Reading! Fyetas9
Jan 26, 2012 Jan 25, 2012 Jan 25, 2012 Jan 23, 2012 Jan 21, 2012
<Nemesis> (6/7 Heroic) LFM 25 Man Raiders Guild Name-Nemesis Faction-Alliance Realm-US Baelgun Progress-6/7 Heroic About Nemesis - We have been established and raiding since Vanilla/BC - We are a 25 man semi-hardcore/hardcore raiding guild - Our Main Raid times are 7:00pm-10:00pm PST Monday-Thursday - Our alt run is on Saturday and raids 9:00am-1:00pm PST - We do RBG's as well as arena on a casual basis What You Can Expect - During raids, we raid. Yes, we joke and have fun, but raid time is for raiding and is treated as such. If a player is being consistantly disruptive to the raid, they will be removed. - Drama is NOT tolerated. - This is an adult guild. We have no set age requirement, but we require maturity. - We do good progression in a tightly knit guild, and have a lot of fun with great raiders - Mature language is allowed. Again, this is an adult guild and if you will be offended by mature language in guild chat, or vent/mumble, this may not be the guild for you. What We Expect From You - As a DPS, 22k+ DPS Minimum - As a healer there is no set number requirement, your requirement is to keep us alive without going oom in the first 3 minutes :) - KNOW YOUR CLASS - KNOW THE FIGHTS - Essentially, do your research. Put the time in and it will pay off for all of us. - If you are not doing well in a fight, or if we think another class may do better, we may ask you to sit for that fight while we progress. - We expect 90% attendance to the main raid to be a main raider. If you cannot make a raid, then notify an officer or post on our website, so that we know not to expect you. - We will progress though content at its highest difficulty level. Yes these fights will be hard, Blizzard does this for our entertainment. We expect that raiders keep their composure during raids. Please do not call someone out for failing. If they are holding back the raid an officer will ask them to sit for the remainder of the night while those that have done their research work to progress. What We Need -We are not in need of main-spec'd tanks at this time -2-4 DPS, all classes are encouraged to apply -1 Healer, all classes are encouraged to apply Contact Info - My RealID is jakemesiti@gmail.com - To apply, or for further information, our website is www.mynemesis.wowstead.com - For any other questions, please feel free to contact me, or any other member of Nemesis that will put you quickly in touch with an officer. Thank You for your time and consideration, we look forward to hearing from you! Shadon6
Jan 20, 2012 Jan 18, 2012 Jan 15, 2012 Jan 11, 2012 Jan 7, 2012 Jan 6, 2012 Jan 5, 2012 Jan 5, 2012 Dec 26, 2011 Dec 23, 2011 Dec 21, 2011 Dec 20, 2011 Dec 18, 2011