Barthilas

6d 874 lock LF GMT+8 guild Looking for mythic raiding guild! Current progression: EN 1/7M, 7/7H Tov 3/3N, 1/3H Looking mainly for gmt+8 guild that is pushing for mythics that raids 2-3 nights a week.Rubrick10 6d
6d 880 Fire Mage LF Mythic Guild 880 Fire Mage from NZ - imdone Currently 4/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare. Currently on Thaurissan but transferring to Barthilas. Mythic Progression is my goal and looking for a dedicated guild that will continue into Nighthold progression. Heaps of past raiding experience, just didn't play HFC. Looking for a few nights per week 2-3. 6-11pm server time. In-game mail or add pst. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/6362792/10/#Imdone9 6d
6d Closed. Add Ben#16732 to discuss further.Qtip9 6d
6d [H] Exit Wound - 4/7M 2/3H - LFM RDPS camaraderie; mutual trust and friendship among people who spend a lot of time together. Exit Wound is a horde guild based on Barthilas. We have been a raiding guild since Cata and have been consistently raiding since with very minimal breaks/downtime. Our roster is made of all different levels of experiences with people from back in Vanilla to people who have only started playing in WoD. Our guild prides itself on the camaraderie on people who are in our guild. The base of our guild consists of loyal, genuine and dedicated people who share the same passion for raiding as our leadership team who are also very strong and resilient, especially with all the curveballs the game can give to guilds regarding make or break situations in a raiding environment. We've had them all but we're still standing and going strong. We're looking for raiders who; > Who show up and are prompt and on time > Know their class and keep improving themselves > Able to take direction and constructive criticism > Have a decent internet connection/PC > Loyal to guilds > Non-elitists > Have initiative Raid Days; Wednesday, Thursday and Monday Raid Times; 8pm - 11pm EST (7.45pm invites) Voice Comms; Discord Looting; Master Looter = CURRENTLY RECRUITING = Tanks; None. Healers; None. Melee DPS; None. Ranged DPS; Hunters and Boomkins!! ALL EXCEPTIONAL APPLICANTS WILL BE LOOKED AT If interested and think you'll be a great fit for our guild, please add; MissRenface#1693 or lyc#11918Rensocaramel24 6d
6d Looking for guild :D Rogue 869ilvl and SP ilvl 868 Happy to play Holy as main spec as well Looking for a mature Raiding Guild Current Prog 7/7H and 1/7 M with 3/7M exp and 2/3 N TOV Looking for Weekday raid spots between 5pm till 10ish pm GMT +8 but open to any offers Proging Mythic Previous Raid EXP 13/13 M HFC 10/10 H BRF logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/19218982/10/#bracket=-1 https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/15967173/10/#bracket=-1 Add me Btag Tanka#1114Vânz1 6d
6d <Rebirth> 4/7 Mythic progression <Rebirth> 4/7M recruiting Druid Healer, Boomkin, Hunters for mythic progression and heroics. Dedicated performance and attendance will lead to core positions. Mythic+ and casual players are welcomed as well. Schedule: Wednesday - 9pm-12am GMT+10/Server Thursday - 9pm-12am GMT+10/Server Monday - 9pm-12am GMT+10/Server Requirements: - Gems/Enchants - Working headset - Skilled, alert and experienced raiders looking to contribute to a friendly and engaged guild. - We expect good attitude from our raiders and knowledge of their class. - High Attendance Current Recruitment Needs: DPS: Hunter Boomkin Heals: Druid Tanks: Full Always looking for exceptional players regardless of class/spec. Contact me in game at btag Ranillis#1453, Diziple#6260 We look forward to hearing from you!Ranillis1 6d
6d <karma>华人公会招各路大神 <karma>华人公会招各路大神 新成立的公会<karma>,公会进度7/7h,3/3n,为开荒m招各路大神,工会时间356,晚7:30-11pm,详情时间及公会调整欢迎在游戏里私密:littlebk,haideyib,vickycxt。 wechat:vickycxtVickycxt2 6d
6d 866 Feral Druid LF Guild Hey all, 866 feral with similar offspecs looking for a guild to call home. Have raided since vanilla spending most expansions as a resto druid and some decently hardcore guilds. Happy to play offspecs where needed but would like to play feral. Also have a 858 Havoc DH, 852 Warrior and Survival Hunter. Also interested in pvp so if your guild does some that is a bonus! Based in NZ so 5-10 server time starts is within my range. Thanks!Hookfang3 6d
6d [H] Potato LFM for Mythic prog! <Potato> Horde - Barthilas 13/13M HFC - 1/7 M EN - 7/7 H EN - 3/3 N Trial We are much more than your average guild and you too could be part of our team. We are now recruiting all exceptional players, who demonstrate knowledge of their class and more importantly have a strong commitment to a guild and a positive attitude. Our desire and capability to push content is fueled by the quality of our people. We all have high personal expectations of performance and come to raid with a positive attitude. Each of us make an effort to constantly improve and interact with the members of our guild. Our expectations of you are that you simply do the same. Our purpose We define ourselves as a social raiding guild, for like-minded individuals who seek a semi-casual raiding experience from the game. Most of our members have been playing for well over 5 years and boast a wealth of experience and knowledge. With the majority of long standing members having a background in hardcore raiding, we experience solid progression and wrap the progression of a hardcore guild into a two day schedule. We are persistent, positive players that don't shy away from a challenge.We are also extremely friendly and have players of all ages and different backgrounds. We look to emphasis guild activities whether that be groups/raids/achievements and other events regularly. The enjoyment of raids and all activities is put above all. We encourage our members to get to know each other and recommend you collaborate with those in the guild. It's particularly important that you make an effort with those in the same role, to gain a better understanding of your class. Raiding Raiding occurs 2 nights per week, currently Wednesday and Monday between 7:30pm-10:30pm server time. Item level isn't a huge priority, (though we do expect some level of effort in providing yourself gear) so we are very happy to take on new players and those who want to gear up / learn and begin raiding. We pride ourselves on providing a great environment & entertainment for all players. High Priority Classes: Mage Warlock Resto Druid Any strong ranged DPS Any questions on recruitment or if you are interested in joining please contact me at Skytro#1236 (Veliani) on battle.net. Alternatively, feel free to get in touch with any Potato member to learn more about who we are! Best of luck in Legion :) .Veliani42 6d
6d 858 Prot War LF Raid/mythic+ Guild hey, im looking for a guild to progress up to mythic raids and do mythic+ dungeons with. Im willing and able to raid and progress most nights.Pyumanou0 6d
6d Recruitment <Abacinate> We are a friendly casual raiding guild looking for reliable sensible players. We are seeking some DPS preferably RANGE. Raid times are Mon and Wed 6-9pm ST we do have AOTC H EN pst me ingame on Shâmpow (alt code 1155) or my warrior Ragerholic. Also feel free to talk to our GM VORAC for more info thanks.Shâmpow0 6d
Nov 30 4/7M Guild LF Merger or group to join us :) We're currently 4/7M and 2/3H. Basically we have enough to form a raid - But what we want is up to 10 people to bolster the ranks, to become part of the core team interested in pushing Nighthold at a steady rate with enthusiasm, to actually enjoy the process of progression and not to be salty. We'd be quite happy to share leadership of the guild - To treat everyone as part of the merger fairly, and considerately. Obviously a lot of the time, things like this fall apart due to power struggles - We don't want that to happen at all, which is why leadership would be shared between the new and old. We currently raid Weds/Sun/Mon 7:30-10:30pm server time. Any interested guilds need not be the same progression as us, the right attitude and ideals will go a long way towards a better combined future. You can add me on battle.net to discuss further :) Eleanor#1630Amyr1 Nov 30
Nov 30 [H] <Moíst> 7/7M EN Recruiting DPS Moist's goal is to defeat Mythic content while maintaining an enjoyable, approachable raiding environment, we also have a high standard set to ensure full attendance and progression. <Moist> is aiming for higher progression in Legion and is looking to bolster the roster leading up to the next expansion. The guild is currently recruiting skilled players to crack into the top 10 for raiding guilds on Barthilas. Information: Current Progression: 7/7M EN 3/3H HoV WoW Progress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/barthilas/Mo%C3%ADst Mythic Archimonde Kill Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1buTYkUaqk Current server rank: 12 Realm: Barthilas Faction: Horde Timezone: GMT +10 (Melbourne, Australia) / Server Time Loot System: Loot Council + Suicide Kings Voice Platform: Mumble Raiding Schedule: Wednesday: 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM Monday: 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM Optional voted night - Sunday: 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM Raiding Requirements: - Play using a stable computer and Internet connection. - Be online and ready 15 minutes prior to the raid. - Communicate efficiently over Mumble when necessary. - Research and participate in discussion for raid strategies; utilise class resources. - Able to accept responsibility for your actions/mistakes & take constructive criticism. - Have fun and be able to fit in with the raid group. Recruitment: - Exceptional DPS: WW Monk, Warrior, Rogue, all ranged DPS Contact: Add Sollaar#6990 or SquirtlSquad#11356 to your battle.net for more information!Squirtlsquad4 Nov 30
Nov 30 [H] <Deviants> 2/7M EN | 2/3H ToV Recruiting! <Deviants> WANTS YOU! Due to being hindered by a number of players lack of attendance and poor attitudes within the guild, These players have been removed and we currently have multiple openings for players to join our guild and continue the expansion together! Deviants prides itself on being able to promote a drama free raiding environment where content can be cleared within a timely manner and laughs and a good time can be had along the way by all involved. Progression: 7/7 N Emerald Nightmare 7/7 H Emerald Nightmare 2/7 M Emerald Nightmare 3/3 N Trial of Valor 2/3 H Trial of Valor Raid Schedule: Wednesday: 7:00 - 10:00PM Server Time Thursday: 7:00 - 10:00PM Server Time Monday: 7:00 - 10:00PM Server Time What We Expect From You: * Ability to commit to near 100% attendance. * Sound knowledge of class and all current raid encounters. * Ability to be well prepared for raids. (Flasks, Food, Consumables etc) * Strong desire to clear relevant content. * Positive and drama-free attitude. Positions Available: Deviants is always seeking exceptional players of all classes to join us through progression. Gear is not an issue, If you considering yourself ready to take the next step, Please post below or contact us in-game! Contact: If you are interested in joining us, or would like more information please do not hesitate to contact us by posting below or directly speaking to the members below in-game: * Garakiri (Motang#11244) * Daftie (Kosta#12848) Thanks!Daftie33 Nov 30
Nov 29 [H] <Infinitus> - 7/7M 2/3H LF DPS/Heals We are looking for serious but fun loving players to join our team to go into Nighthold with a strong core group of people. Our raid times are 8pm-11pm Mon/Wed/Thurs. Currently we are recruiting the following: -Mage -Shadow Priest -Healer(Priest/Sham/Druid) We will consider all other dps provided they perform to the standards we expect and have as much fun as we do. Friday nights is also an optional H EN or ToV carry runs with the chance to make some gold for an hours work! Please contact us in game or by adding our battle-tag's below. Lavacake - Aman#1685 Nosgoth/Vorador - Happymatty83#1759Lavacake14 Nov 29
Nov 29 883 Enhance LF GUILD Gday Ive just recently transfered and factioned changed over from Frostmourne. were i was in a 4/7mythic guild who has just disbanned due to always having 2-4 short. Raid times im looking for are either Thursday-Friday-Monday, any of those days are fine. Preferably looking to join a mythic progression guild. Please hit me up in game or leave a post here. Bezz#6439 (can go ele but am still a couple of pieces of from a full set)Bezzy2 Nov 29
Nov 29 [H] I Choose You 4/7M 2/3H Recruiting R-DPS! 17045 174 posts Nov 17 (Edited) We are seeking dedicated raiders for core positions to finish off M EN, start M ToV and prepare for Nighthold. We are currently prioritizing attitude - We're looking for keen raiders of various experience and gear to fill out our team predominantly with the aim to kill bosses at a steady rate, and have a good time doing it. We are not a hardcore guild, we just enjoy raiding with the goal of clearing raids on mythic before the next tier of content. Plenty of mythic + action happening, too. We raid Weds/Sun/Mon 7:30-10:30pm server time. Our priority recruitment is currently on the following: - Mage - S-Priest (Pref. capable of healing on the rare occasion we need you to) - Enhancement Shaman - Holy Paladin - Disc Priest - Any DPS We will consider any other DPS applicant provided their attitude, and performance align with what we expect as a guild. We do a H EN/N ToV run on Friday's that is entirely optional and predominantly an alt run. However, any casuals that join are more than welcome to come along! Please add Eleanor#1630 if you're interested in applying.Eleanor4 Nov 29
Nov 29 Looking for a Guild Hello, I am a protection warrior I lvl 883 and, I am looking for a guild to do EN on mythic. My progression is: 7/7 EN on heroic 2/3 TOV on normal Also i like to do a lot of dungeons mythic plus, I did at the moment a lvl 11 on time.Cyntarius4 Nov 29
Nov 29 Dead MehPurfect6 Nov 29
Nov 29 <Spooked> Recruiting for Mythic [H] Barthilas - <Spooked> 7/7H Is a very friendly and relaxed guild looking for like minded players. Looking to increase our numbers to get into Mythic! Our raid times are 9pm - 12am Server time Our raid nights are Monday/Wednesday/Thursday We are recruiting DPS with a high priority on range (mage/Spriest) and also a few melee We also run Mythic + dungeons throughout the week and an alt run on Sunday nights, all casuals also welcome to join! For any more questions you might have, feel free to leave a reply here or add my battle tag. GM - JayDee#1316 Officer - SkinnyHippo#1240Kuritikaru1 Nov 29
Nov 28 [H] The Cow Tippers Militia EN Progress The Cow Tippers Militia is currently recruiting all types of DPS for our newly formed Emerald Nightmare raiding team. We are a dedicated bunch of friendly folk looking to enjoy our time in Legion and would love to have like minded people see through our progression. Our current raiding times are Monday and Wednesday from 7:30pm Server Time through to 10:30pm. We also farm normal EN on Tuesday's. Current progress is at 4/7 Heroic however we are looking to move into Normap ToV shortly. TS supplied. If you'd like to join up or need any more info just contact either GM Packingwood or GM Lighttaurus.Packingwood1 Nov 28
Nov 28 db.guilds.find({ region: 'NZ' }) Hello! Lazy prot warrior here playing on and off since 2004, looking to get back into casual raiding. I've had a look around the recruitment threads and there's some seemingly awesome guilds but before reaching out to them I thought I'd try my luck here. Are there any casual-ish guilds around where rad people get together and kill stuff a couple nights a week, preferably starting around 5-6pm server time? Cheers.Realazy1 Nov 28
Nov 28 [H] Footy and Bonners 2/7M 3/3N [H] Footy and Bonners 7/7H 2/7M Recruiting all late night oceanic and early morning US raiders for mythic raiding. We have a high priority on DPS Mage/SPriest/Boomy/Feral/Warrior/Ele Shaman to fill last spot on mythic roster. We are also looking for either a DPS Warrior or Paladin with tank off spec. Raid times are Wednesday, Thursday and Monday nights starting just before 12am AEDT - 3am AEDT. Start time for US are 9am EST. Will be an hour earlier for US times when daylight savings ends. Our guild also regularly does mythic+ runs and the occasional PvP. We usually run trials on heroic Wednesday nights before raid, so if you would like to come for a trial then let me know. If interested add me on Battletag, HamGeorge#6157 for more info or you can add one of our officers as well: Smokepacket: Spanky#1833 Cheapatak: Cheapatak#1653 Shiftgoesoff: Hovden#1920Ultravíolet7 Nov 28
Nov 28 Closed closed. Thank you for your interest.Kitteykat2 Nov 28
Nov 28 <Immaterium> Horde 3/7M 2/3H ToV <Immaterium> is a recently transferred guild from Frostmourne with a long history of raiding, Most of our core members have been together since Vanilla and are looking to expand on a new server with new members, we are mainly interested in Mythic minded raiders for our core spots. We are also interested in taking on Mythic+ players and have stable +10 groups that run often. What we expect from our raiders. A Dedicated sense of raid achievement. Near 100% Attendance rating A fun, mature attitude towards raiding and progression The ability to adapt, understand your class, and accept criticism on raids Raid Times Currently our raid nights are scheduled as Wednesday/Thursday/Sunday 8PM Server time til 11/12PM Server time, we expect members to be online and ready with full consumables and raid mats by at least 7:50PM, in the future depending on schedules we may increase the number of nights we raid. Recruitment needed All Healers - Open all spots Ranged DPS - Warlock / Mage / Shadow Priest for Mythic Raiding & Open recruit for Casual or Mythic+ Melee Dps - Only exceptional players considered. Will be asked for past logs or previous Mythic Raid experience Tanks - Casual / Mythic+ only *All positions are for CORE spots on our Team. If you would like to know more about us or would like get in touch with us, please send myself, Vaelstrasz, Meltyblood or Mortayla, or alternatively drops us a line on our facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/ImmateriumHorde. Addendum: Training and Gear will be provided for new recruits throughout heroic and the trialing process. Process is a minimum of two weeks, you will not receive gear unless the raid doesnt require it or you are proven worthy within the trial.Vaelstrasz1 Nov 28
Nov 28 Mythic guild LF merger Hi all, I am currently representing a 3/7M EN 2/3 HToV guild which is looking for a large group of players to join/merge with. We have a core of 10 plus many social and casual raiders. Ideally we are looking for a guild with a semi-hardcore attitude who want to push 7/7M before NH. We primarily would like to raid 3-4 days (3hrs) between 7:30pm-11:30pm ST. Our core are very high performers and we expect any guild interested in merging to also have high standards. If you would like to chat/ have questions please post here or alternatively join the discord below. https://discord.gg/SwVwrug Cheers!Credit3 Nov 28
Nov 27 [H] <Left Right Goodnight> Barthilas 1/7M UPDATE: Ahead of the Curve: Xavius completed first week of raiding. Formed recently as the result of a group of rl friends/high skill veterans wanting to play with similarly talented players, <Left Right Goodnight> is a mythic raid team aiming to clear current content across 2 raid nights without the time investment of a hardcore guild. If you consider yourself to be an all round excellent player, the boys want to hear from you! Raid times: Wednesday 8pm - 10:30pm svt Thursday 8pm - 10:30pm svt Optional farm raid Monday 8pm - 10:30pm svt Alongside our main goal of raiding, we also have mythic+ groups, arena teams (Glads, Arena Masters, High Warlords) and top tier guild chat bants. Currently Recruiting: Plate and cloth DPS Application Form: https://goo.gl/forms/ovP62MSfzjPFigJL2 If your class/spec isn't listed above, but you consider yourself an exceptional player, don't hesitate to contact us on the forums, in-game or on battle.net! YBYUNGANDO#1443 ShadowOfDoom#1638Girthquakex22 Nov 27
Nov 27 LF PVP Guild Are there any PVP guilds active on Barthilas currently? I am currently just playing casually mostly weekends and was hoping to find a fun and friendly guild that does a bit of pvp.Hawkèyè1 Nov 27
Nov 26 LF DPS for building a mythic team Looking for all DPS to progress into Mythic. Please send me a message or add me in game. Úndisputed Legionnaire is a friendly and fun-loving guild with designs on mythic progression. We are seeking committed raiders, Happy to teach and provide assistance Our raid times are Mon/Fri/Sun 7-10 SVT. Please message me. LF DPSÚndisputed1 Nov 26
Nov 26 [H]<GTFO The Mailbox> 7/7H EN 3/3N ToV LF All Introduction to the Guild GTFO The Mailbox was a long standing Singaporean guild of closely knitted friends from Jubei'Thos. We have been raiding at a semi-hardcore level since Cataclysm, with decent results; placing top 20 in realm at times. With our recent move to Barthilas, we are looking to expand our guild with like minded individuals who are keen to raid in a fun and relaxed environment without forfeiting progression. We currently have a solid core of 10-11 players who have been around since WOTLK. If you apply, we'll definitely trial you with our core team to see if you mesh well. Our priority is to find raiders who are committed and have a positive attitude, playing your class well is secondary and is a bonus. Raid Timings We currently raid on two days and are looking to expand to 3 or 4 once the Nighthold drops. Current Raid Times Friday: 9PM SGT (GMT +8) Saturday: 10PM SGT (GMT +8) Recruitment Our tank roster is currently full, however we will be accepting all applicants. We believe in giving all applicants an equal chance and a minimum of one trial raid is our promise to every single applicant. High Priority: 1) Healers (Mistweaver Monks, Holy/Disc Priest, Resto Shamans) 2) Mages (Fire/Arcane) 3) Plate DPS (Unholy/Frost DK, Arms/Fury Warrior, Ret Pally) 4) Shadow Priest 5) Any Ranged DPS (Hunters etc) If your class isn't listed above, please still consider applying! We value attitude and skill above all, and if you prove that to us, we definitely have a spot in our guild for you. Future Plans As our guild has primarily been doing 10 man raiding since Cata, our core roster has not developed to the extent where we can attempt Mythic content. However with this recruitment cycle, we hope to acquire more players to push Mythic content in either Nighthold or 7.2 Please add Krypt#6127 or Syllcy#1951 for any further enquiries.Deathblightt0 Nov 26
Nov 26 Invictus 7/7H 1/3H recruiting! Invictus 7/7H 1/3H recruiting all classes and players. Recruiting all quality, mature and dedicated raiders to join us for Mythic team re-build. Raids - Wednesday and Thursday 8:00-11:00pm Server Time Currently need: 1 tank (Pally/Druid) Range DPS - Mage/Boomkin/Hunter's Melee DPS - Warrior/DH/Rogue's Healers - 1 Disc Priest & 1 Resto Sham All social / casual players welcome to come for mythic+ dungeons and alt runs. Please reply here with your battle tag or hit up one of our officers for a chat. Thanks Yuna#1502 Jester#1777 Zooll#1309 Frostmournes#1136 Alg#1691Serenity0 Nov 26
Nov 26 Not the Average Recruitment Post Its a fact of life as you get older your responsibilities grow and ample free time to yourself becomes a thing of the past. Its balancing act between doing just enough wife dailies to drop that wife aggro, knowing in your heart you'll never truly become exalted with her no matter how hard you try. Other things become more important then grinding out that raid progression early on in a tier, like making sure your kids have their well fed buff before logging them out in their bedrooms for the night. If you can relate to this you're the person we are looking for. Core of our guild has been together for years and over those years we've all gotten old and we all have these things they call responsibilities getting in the way of us slaying internet dragons at our will. Once upon a time raiding 2 or 3 times a week was the norm. Along the way we've lost a couple of good players and as a result of this we decided to become a 1 night a week raid guild in MoP. We've always had a small tight-knit roster who up until flex raiding was released only ran 10 man heroic content, at one stage being top ten guild in Cataclysmic on the server Frostmourne. Since flex and mythic raids were made available we've struggled with maintaining a reliable roster. We've always wanted to keep that small guild feel so along the way we've lost a few here and there to pursue mythic content or larger more robust guilds, this has been our biggest issue. As a guild our aim is to raid once a week and do all Heroic content before new content is released. Currently 7/7 heroic EN and about to jump into ToV. Seeking those with similar circumstances outside of Wow to join us on Thursday nights to take it to the Legion. One Night Stand - Khaz/Dath Alliance - Thursday 8pm- 11:30pm Add one of use if ya wanna talk more. Grim#1230 Valnum#1297Grimstein2 Nov 26
Nov 25 [H] Accepted Insanity 1/7M looking for more Accepted Insanity is an old guild that has recently reformed and is looking for a few more friends. We are a mature laid back group of mates that have played together over many games for years and would look forward to raiding with you. We started late to the raiding party but are picking up momentum and looking to take on mythic EN and ToV. We also do casual PVP and hit mythic keys frequently on off nights. Raid times are Thursday & Sunday 9:00-12:00PM server with something on most other nights. In particular we are looking for a few more solid dps and possibly a healer or two. PST any officer for more info Selfmedicate Eldresaa#1967 Suppressar dezalute#1282 Nikkus nikkus#1265Darknorth0 Nov 25
Nov 24 873 Resto Shaman 1/7M LF Wed/Mon raid group! Hi there, Busy 26 yr old LF just two nights to relax and play some wow with like minded and easy going people. Can do raids from 7:30 til whenever on Wednesdays and Mondays! Cheers!Hibbee1 Nov 24
Nov 24 [H] <Legionnaire> - 7/7H 2/3N Legionnaire is a friendly and fun-loving guild with designs on mythic progression. We are seeking committed raiders who are comfortable working hard and playing hard. Happy to teach and provide assistance to newcomers and veterans alike, Legionnaire members look out for their own. Our raid times are Mon/Fri/Sun 7-10 SVT. We are currently looking for the following core raiders: Tanks: Primary: N/A Off-spec: Any DPS: we welcome all DPS at this stage (the below listed are preferred) Plate: Ret Paladin, DKs, Warriors Mail: MM Hunter, Ele Shaman Leather: WW Monk, Feral Druid Cloth: Any Mage, Warlock, S Priest Healers: Primary: N/A Off-spec: Any Alt and farm raids happen throughout the week (usually Saturdays), and we are also looking to finish our achievement runs. Contact - PM ingame: Guildmaster: Úndisputed Officers: Hermitxp, Roakin, Stabbingyou Come talk to me here or over whisper (Ceresaira/Symmetry#1654) for some love and enthusiastic enabling. <3Ceresaira4 Nov 24
Nov 24 4/7 Mythic Guild LFM Deeps out for Harambe (4/7 Mythic EN) are looking for DPS and Healers to join our core raid roster. We raid Thursday/Monday 7:30pm-11pm svt, add Rdubbsz#1560 for more info.Rdubb1 Nov 24
Nov 24 [H] TxD 7hr/week +10GMT 5/7M Hi there, Twisted By Design is a PvE focused raiding guild striving for meaningful, high end progression within minimal raiding hours. This requires a high level of performance, which we expect of all our raiders. TxD's goal in Legion is to finish PvE content on mythic when it is 'current'. We define current as before the next tier or pre-patch is released. EN 7/7H 5/7M What we're after in recruits: - Maturity & common courtesies - Working VOIP (Mumble), speakers & microphone - Understanding of your spec's mechanics, and of current and upcoming boss mechanics. This will almost definitely require independent research & discussion outside of raid hours. - Willingness to speak to and work with officers or other raiders as required if your performance isn't up to scratch. Raid times: Wednesday 7.45-11.15 PM Sunday 7.45-11.15 PM How to apply: Visit us and submit an application over at txd.guildlaunch.com Please feel free to jump on Barthilas and contact any officer or guild member: Skaard#1266 (me) Walkingpig#1567 PrincessTJ#1453 Doylism#6500 Happy raidingRecyclabull18 Nov 24
Nov 24 [H] <Dreamz> +8GMT 4/7M 2/3H Recruiting DreamZ Semi-hardcore raiding guild on Thaurissan (PVP) Oceanic Server. Dreamz was officially formed on 19th October 2010 by a group of players since classic until now. We are primarily Malaysian and Singaporean players (GMT +8). We are a guild that focusing on progression and are not interested in committing the excessive hours required to achieve progression kills. Instead we stick strictly to a raiding schedule that allows for and encourages a balanced and sustainable approach to high end progression raiding. We've been achieved a few top tier end boss raiding experiences in all patches. Our kill videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVCqAQ1syjgihdDwEf3aEAQ •Recruitment We are currently recruiting players to farm bosses and prepare up for legion with a solid team/players. Trialing period will be up to a maximum of 2 weeks. Open for any exceptional players with good attitude, attendance and performance. • What do we expect from you? ★Commitment- We require you to be committed and able to put in the work required for the guild to maintain its rank and its competitiveness. You're required to maintain focus a positive attitude during raids and to be able maximize and perform at a high level in all your characters. We will also expect you to match our requirements when it comes to alts, mixed raids and PTR or BETA. ★Attendance- Attendance is the key to our stability. We rely on a small number of players and for our raids to be sustainable, we require most of our members to have a close to 100% attendance. We are available to deal with the occasional sign out providing we have the time to prepare for it. Once progress is finished and we can deal with it, attendance requirements will usually lighten up. ★Communication- Being able to communicate with your team mates is an absolute requirement. We expect you to be able to write, speak and understand fluent English and we will require you to use Team Speak 3 to speak and listen during raids and use our Facebook page or Whatsapp for both encounter strategy and general planning/scheduling. •RAID SCHEDULE Wednesday, Friday, Sunday 9.30pm - 12.30am GMT+8 •Do not hesitate to contact us in game or Via Bnet ID Icex#6399 ★HOW TO APPLY★ Applicants should consider themselves to be a master of their class and be capable of playing all relevant specs for that class. We have very high recruitment standards and only trial applicants we consider to be truly exceptional players will be considered.Vnex1 Nov 24
Nov 23 3/7M bear tank/MM hunter LF weekend guild 3/7M experienced Guardian druid or MM hunter (have enchancement shaman and i know how to play, but low geared) LF friday/saturday/sunday (or any 3 of the days) raiding guildVeldraya2 Nov 23
Nov 23 (H) <Rinsed> 7/7H 3/3N LFM raiders <Rinsed> An active friendly guild with steady progression Rinsed has recently transferred over to Barthilas from Saurfang and are looking to bolster our numbers to push into mythic content. We have a laid-back atmosphere throughout the week and on farm bosses but things do get serious when they need to on progression fights. We are currently considering applicants for any role. Our Philosophy/Expectations As a guild, we class ourselves as a casual raiding guild. We believe people enjoy themselves more and perform better in a positive, fun environment, so we conduct ourselves accordingly. We do not yell and swear at others for mechanical errors and we do not expect our raiders to run 50 mythic+'s a week. We do expect however, that you have a decent grasp of your class and mechanics and come along to raids at a reasonable item level. We also expect trialing players to have their own consumables with them, at the very least flasks and food. If you pass your trial, core raiders have their consumables/gems/chants supplied. Raid Times We raid 8.30-11pm SVT Monday and Wednesday. In the past we have extended these to an extra night or cut back to one night a week, depending on content and guild preference. On the weekends it is not uncommon to have Kara runs/N raids/Mythic+ runs organised by players. This is optional, but a great way to get to know other players and gear up your toons. Contact Us If we seem like a good fit for you, feel free to add Hype#12370 or Trillzm80#1339 in-game and we can have a chat. Alternatively, /who rinsed to find people online and ask to join our discord, where all our players hang out.Hyperian1 Nov 23
Nov 23 3/7 M EN EXP Warrior/Hunter LF guild for my room mate and I, Doesn't even have to be mythic raiding, we don't mind casual heroic I'm MS prot, but would prefer to go fury http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Wod%C3%A5n/advanced RM is 874 MM/BM Hunter http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Ys%C3%A0bell/advanced Availability is Wednesday/Thursday, we're in WA Willing to go horde thank you :DWodån0 Nov 23
Nov 23 873 Tank Pally 1/7M lf guild Current guild just ran dry for me. It stopped feeling like a group of friends, and I'm after something with some more people I can genuinely get along with. I've tentatively given some thought about going Ret to try find something easier, but I've tanked for a little while and gotten used to it. BrennyBren#1112 is my bnet tag if you'd like to message me.Lieutenandan0 Nov 23
Nov 23 <Bunnings Sausage Sizzle> 3/7 Mythic LFM <Bunnings Sausage Sizzle> is Currently recruiting for Mythic Progression. We're 3/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare, 3/3 Normal ToV. Raid times Mon/Wed/Thur 8pm-11pm Server Time (Barthilas Server Time) Currently need: Ranged DPS: Shadow Priest, Mage, Hunter. Melee: Monk, Warrior. Healers: Any but High Priority on Druid/Monk. Requirements: Show up 15-30 minutes before raid time. Flask, Food & Potions. 865 ilvl min. Feel free to add me on Battletag or whisper in-game Btag: rooskie#6943Roo2 Nov 23
Nov 23 SG players LF Mythic Guild We are a group of friends looking for a good progressive mythic guild. Prefer raid times 8.00 PM (GMT+8) / 11.00PM SVT and later. Velociousz - Protection Warrior - 885 ilvl Alharo - Unholy DK - 881 ilvl Reimila - Assasination Rogue - 875 ilvl (Has Holy Priest as well 870 ilvl) Babyrocks - Fire Mage - 885 ilvl Have 2/7M and 2/3H experience, but are capable of much more. Please PM any one of us if you are interested. Thanks!Velociousz3 Nov 23
Nov 21 [H] Footy and Bonners 3/7M 2/3H [H] Barthilas - Footy and Bonners 3/7M 2/3H Recruiting all late night oceanic and early morning US raiders for mythic raiding. We are currently recruiting all DPS with high priority on a Ele Shaman/Mage/Hunter/DH. Also looking for a Holy Paladin with Ret off spec. Raid times are Wednesday, Thursday and Monday nights starting 11:45pm AEDT - 3am AEDT. Start time for US are 8am EST. Our guild also regularly does mythic+ runs and the occasional PvP. We usually run trials on heroic Wednesday nights before mythic, so if you would like to come for a trial then let me know. Also doing normal runs on Sundays ans an extra night for alts. If interested add me on Battletag, HamGeorge#6157 for more info or you can add one of our officers as well: Smokepacket: Spanky#1833 Shiftgoesoff: Hovden#1920Ultravíolet1 Nov 21
Nov 21 [H] WTB Heroic EN Carry Hey all, As title suggests i am looking to buy a Heroic Emerald Nightmare carry, Tonight. If you and/or your guild are available to facilitate this request, Please post below with the following information: Date & Time: Price: Loot: Duration: Additional Information: Contact Details: Thanks!Dafti3 Nov 21
Nov 20 <Burst Phase>2/7M 2/3 H TOV GMT +10 [A] <Burst Phase>, currently 1/7M 7/7H is a newly reformed raiding guild built from a core of experienced raiders who have been raiding together since the game came out. We are aiming for progression on a semi-casual schedule with two raid nights - Raids are Thursday 6-9pm and Sunday 5-9pm Server Time . Great for NZ players or Ausy players who want to start raids Early and awsome for Players in Europe and America who work Nights. This is 8-11pm Thursday and 7-11pm Sunday New Zealand Time. We're looking to take a few skilled Ranged dps, but any outstanding applicants will be seriously considered. We're a light hearted group but serious about getting content done, so while we won't bite your head off if you make mistakes, we also won't hesitate to point them out, and help you improve. If that sounds like a bit of you, and our raid times fit your schedule, send myself (Kjowar#1693), Swordblazer (Swordblazer#1431), Darkkon (Pocketbacon#1282) or Wigguno (Wigguno#1614) a message in game for a chat and potentially an invite to our raid group. Looking for 2 more massive DPS Mage/Lock/Rogue/Hunter/Ret Paly/Boomkin Only Our Healers and tanks are amazing and we have a great bunch of friendly players with a positive and fun raid atmosphere. We get !@#$ done :) Server Transfere Required but being on a Pve Realm for world quests is Great!! Regards DarkkonDarkkon3 Nov 20
Nov 20 [H]<Jin Steady> Bromance late night RT1/7M <Jin Steady> Bromance Raid Team is recruiting healers & rdps. We are a bunch of experienced raiders looking towards end-game mythic progression at a steady casual pace. Our current roster consists of members hailing from Singapore, Australia, Japan and the Philippines. Most raiders are above 25, experienced with the game, looking to get end-game progression done and juggling other life commitments at the same time in a drama-free raid environment. We are currently recruiting healers & rdps. Raid time are as follows: Wed & Thur progression 9:30pm to 12:30am SGT (12:30am - 3:30am thurs/fri SVT) Optional Mon heroic farm We are currently 1/7M on EN & 3/3N on HOV. PST Zeeshop / Emopapa / Sygrin / Ewnsha in game for more information or leave a message here and we will get back to you. Alternatively, you may fill up this recruitment form. https://goo.gl/forms/wJxx4H0hcgbifS2N2Zeeshop14 Nov 20
Nov 20 7/7H 874 DH Tank Lf Raiding Guild Able to raid 7pm-1am. Current Progress 7/7H 3/3NBlindnotdeàf0 Nov 20
Nov 20 <Infinitus> Poach for days boys Infinitus Rank 1 guild on Barthilas poaching all your players join now !!! http://i.imgur.com/EUQbtBf.pngLazerchick5 Nov 20