Barthilas

Nov 21, 2013 [H] Buying Heavy Junkbox - 35G each I need around 1000 of them CoD them Battle Tag: Bunyip#1173Jono2 Nov 21, 2013
Nov 20, 2013 @Optimus Haven't seen you in RBGs this season yet What happened?Krixooks1 Nov 20, 2013
Nov 20, 2013 [H] PVP <Haunted> is recruiting I started this guild to create a small but elite force of mature players for PVP. With that said we have a ways to go before we get there. I understand that and my officers and I are willing to work with people. I would be a fool if I didn't admit I need a little work as well. Maturity comes first so there is an evaluation period. Secondly, you have to be level 90. I'm not instituting a gear requirement as of yet because earning gear enhances skill and as I said we're willing to work with people. I am very keen on finding dedicated semi-skilled class leaders for the following classes: Warlock, Mage, Monk, Rogue. Although, they would be subject to an evaluation period as well. In summary, if your just starting out or just coming back and your seriously looking to PVP without dealing with irresponsible or immature players; this may just be the guild for you. Happy Hunting! - RodimusRodimus7 Nov 20, 2013
Nov 20, 2013 WTS lvl25 Guild Selling lvl25 guild with 5guild bank tabs and have decent guild achievements. Comment on thread your offers and I will get back to you in-game or on this thread. Thanks a lot.Sevénth2 Nov 20, 2013
Nov 19, 2013 WTB GOLDEN LOTUS 50 STACKS Add me to Bnet Ranku#1543 and we'll arrange prices. Need 50 stacks.Bóss0 Nov 19, 2013
Nov 18, 2013 WTS SKY GOLEM add me in game: davidqdang1@gmail.com according to: http://www.wowuse.com/auctions/barthilas/us/items/95416/ average price alliance about 40k horde price about 30k... negotiable! thanksKeylanilei0 Nov 18, 2013
Nov 18, 2013 WTB Sky Golem 40k Hit me up in game if you're interestedZavala2 Nov 18, 2013
Nov 18, 2013 WTB Sky Golem As the title states, Pst me your price in game or leave a reply here Add raorao#6981 if you need to. CheersEugin1 Nov 18, 2013
Nov 18, 2013 wts swift spectral tiger/magic rooster egg as the title says selling a magic rooster egg 200k and swift spectral tiger 475k both are legit versions can be traded ingame or via auction house (at ur cost)Chips0 Nov 18, 2013
Nov 18, 2013 selling dota 2 dragon claw hook = WoW gold. this is gonna be weird place to sell dota 2 items but i am selling my dragon claw hook for WoW goldForshizz2 Nov 18, 2013
Nov 18, 2013 [H] Dirge's Kicking Chimaerok Chops Recipe Have this old Recipe, saw some forum prices at 100k I don't think they sold but if anyone wants it for a decent price let me know and we can talk.Ogrund1 Nov 18, 2013
Nov 18, 2013 (H) <Heraclidae>! New guild LFRaiders :) Hey guys! We're a new guild, building ourselves from the ground up with the ultimate ambition of progressing through normal and heroic content. Right now we're still in the recruitment phase, but we already have some great members running content together as a guild while we build up our first raid group. We're after all classes and specs right now (obviously :P) and we have no level or ilvl requirement. We'll help you gear up what you need so that we can all progress further as a guild :) Raid times aren't set in stone yet, but currently it's looking to be Wednesday 8pm ST to 11pm ST and Saturdays 5-10pm ST. If you're interested in joining a new guild and growing with it, post here or message either Oakenhorn (BNET Gunnalol#1203) or Artillius in game. Cheers :)Oakenhorn0 Nov 18, 2013
Nov 16, 2013 Is Barthilas merging with any other server? Barth ally is pretty much dead. Is it better just to server transfer or is barth gonna merge with any other server to make this balanced?Senza4 Nov 16, 2013
Nov 15, 2013 WTB Rocket Chicken/Tuskarr kite. ^ title. Hit me up ingame and we can discuss a price.Awkward0 Nov 15, 2013
Nov 15, 2013 Bigboss is back BigBoss is recruiting again! Previously a heroic tier raiding guild we are beginning to raid normal SoO we cleared 1/14HM we raid Wednesday Thurdays Sunday Monday 8-12 server time ( AEST ) currently recuiting anything for more info pst me into at oscarturner#1194 or go apply to our website www.bigboss.shivtr.comGröuch17 Nov 15, 2013
Nov 15, 2013 [H] Unreal Redux 14/14 NM LFM About us: Unreal Redux is a Horde guild on the Barthilas server with a long established community. We have multiple groups of players in various gaming communities such as EVE, Rift, and WoW. Through this tight knit group, many of us have formed friendships outside of WoW and occasionally meet up for annual guild drinks. Raid Group: Our raiding team is currently 14/14 NM and is prepared to begin heroic progression. We raid on Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday from 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM server time. We have a relaxed and calm raiding environment and understand that sometimes real life commitments come up. Recruiting: We currently have an opening for: A resto shaman with an ele offspec OR an ele shaman with a resto offspec Contact Info: If you are interested in joining our friendly group of players, post below or add me to battletag at Tsuki#1453 You can also learn more about us at: http://moneyback.enjin.com/forum/Taiyoutsuki0 Nov 15, 2013
Nov 15, 2013 Roidzz -> Beefbox again (name change woo) Hey guys, So, when I first created this character in BC... it was a nice little tauren warrior named Beefbox. After they announced the xpac WOD... which is going to be amazing, I simply HAD TO ask for the name back. Hope everyone is looking forward to it as much as I am! :) Cheers, Roidzz / BeefboxBeefbox10 Nov 15, 2013
Nov 14, 2013 Buying low level guild got one, disregardWeena2 Nov 14, 2013
Nov 13, 2013 Barth Crash? Why is it that barthalis is crashing like every 5mins?Persuaded12 Nov 13, 2013
Nov 13, 2013 Crashing Realm Barthilas is being consistently crashed. Please help fix thisEdel3 Nov 13, 2013
Nov 13, 2013 horde failure at ally vendors. I kind of lol'd at how you needed 25 people to wipe out our vendors. i still managed to kill most of you though >:DInocence1 Nov 13, 2013
Nov 13, 2013 WTB Tome Of The Lost Legion Looking to buy a Tome of the Lost Legion from a kind warlock ill pay a good amount just name a price and ill see what i can doChâôtìx0 Nov 13, 2013
Nov 11, 2013 WTF happened to the alliance Where did everyone go? :(Sophkel8 Nov 11, 2013
Nov 11, 2013 (H) Brave New World of Barthilas, recruiting! Brave New World are recruiting all excellent +8GMT players to raid with! Our guild has been successfully raiding since it was founded back in Burning Crusade. We are mature, but we know how to enjoy ourselves. Starting MOP, we consolidated our team to a single 10 man unit with the drive to succeed in heroic raiding. Following the release of 5.4, the guild went through many changes, we progressed strongly as a top 3 guild on Dath' remar, recently we have moved to Barthilas (Horde), the main reason for the move is to gain access to the wide talent pool on Barthilas, we look forward to competing with some of the best oceanic players, and establishing ourselves within this new community. Through ToT we progressed to 6/13 10 man heroic. We are now aiming to progress strongly through SoO heroics Our guild has players from around the world, but primarily Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, japan and the USA. Raid Times: Raid nights are Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. 11:30pm - 3:00am Server-Time 8:30pm - 12:00am Singapore/HK/Thailand/Western Australia 7:30am - 11:00am US East Coast Introduction: Brave New World was a very established +8 GMT Alliance guild on Dath'Remar and had been consistently amongst the most progressed on the server on a relatively short 10.5 hour raid week since TBC. Recently we have moved to Barthilas (Horde), whilst there are many reasons for this move, the main one is progression, we needed a good server talent pool in which to recruit, and we are very much looking forward to competing with the very skilled raiders on Barthilas. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild, who strives to be the best on server and maintain great reputation within the community. Guild Website: http://www.bnwguild.com/ Brave New World provides all raiders with: - Free Repairs (once you've passed trial) - Reduced Cost Flasks - Free Raid Feasts - Reduced Cost potions - 3 guaranteed nights per week of raiding - Eligible to apply and will have priority over initiates for raid dropped crafting materials or hard to get crafting materials. Current Progression: 3/14h SoO Recruitment: We are currently recruiting all classes and specs, with a priority on - 1 healer - any class - 1 melee dps - any class - 1 tank - any class - 1 ranged - any class *** all exceptional apps welcome to apply *** Our Expectations of New Trials: We expect of our new Trials to come to raid fully prepared with enough food/flasks to last the entire raid. Our members range from areas all over the world, but fluency in English is a plus for easy communicating via Mumble. Previous Heroic experience (previous tiers) will be advantageous, but is not necessary. What is necessary is a desire to learn, improve and progress together as a team. Should you be accepted into our guild as a trial your trial period will last 3 resets. As a trial you will have access to discounted consumables. Our Philosophy: 1. Exceptional preparation. Full consumables / perfect enchants / perfect specs, gems etc. will be par for the course for all raiding members. You will be expected to know all fights and do your own research. 2. Self-Motivated Players. We want players who would go the extra mile to be the best in your class. Be it keeping up with upcoming patch notes or theory crafting. We believe everybody has room for improvement. 3. In-depth Post Mortem Analysis. Raid logs will be analysed after every raid for weaknesses and areas for improvement. 4. Sustainable raiding volume. 10.5 hrs. a week of raiding. We respect that our raiders have careers, families and other priorities that take precedence outside the game. 5. Fair Distribution. We use EPGP for loot distribution. 6. Like-minded Players. We believe in recruiting people that match our personality and of equal skill so everyone feels at home playing with each other. 7. Dedicated Officer Corps. Officers that work for the members and not the other way round. 8. We use mumble for communication- Please have a working microphone that you are able and willing to use. If you're interested, please visit our website at www.bnwguild.com. Alternatively, you can create an alt on Barthilas and speak with any of our officers. http://www.bnwguild.com/ Thanks!Anesthetics3 Nov 11, 2013
Nov 11, 2013 [H] 535 Prot Warr LF raid guild Title sums it up. Raided t14 for MSV and some of HoF. Took a break for t15 for PvP Looking to raid with a team that wants to go far and onwards into WoD. 6/14 exp Add battletag for more info if interested, Seeeds#6154 Prefer times of 7ish to 10:30 ST.Seedsypoo0 Nov 11, 2013
Nov 11, 2013 @badges oh badges, you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind oh badges.Catasdrood0 Nov 11, 2013
Nov 11, 2013 565 boomy/ 543 resto looking for 10 man guild Looking for a friendly and solid 10 man guild with fairly decent progression. currently have 7/14 H with 9/14 experience.Willing to server and faction chage. Parsi68#1504 is my battletag if you have any questions.Qivi0 Nov 11, 2013
Nov 10, 2013 [H] Endless Shenanigans - 10/14 N 10m Endless Shenanigans of Barthilas is a lvl 25 Semi-Hardcore Progression Guild working on Siege of Orgrimmar and looking to push into Heroic fairly quickly. Our current team has been raiding since mid ToT with some of us having raided together since early Cata and before. We have recently started a second 10m progression team raiding separately from our core team. Core Team: 10/14N We are not looking for any specific members at this time but will consider exceptional applicants. Some current or previous tier raiding experience required. Item level 535+ (Negotiable based on player skill) Raid Times are Thur, Sun, Mon 7:50pm-11pm ST Extra: We are also looking for Dps and Healers for our Flexi Raid team running Wednesday (8pm-11pm ST) and Sunday (4pm-7pm ST) nights and we welcome any social/casual members to join our fun loving and friendly society. Please feel free to add my Battle Tag: Ultimator#1252 or our Guildmaster's Runetooth#1175 if you are interested. http://endlessshenanigans.guildlaunch.comRunetooth14 Nov 10, 2013
Nov 10, 2013 [H] Oxidise 13/14N - LF Boomy/Spreist Oxidise is a 10 man guild Steadily progressing through SoO normal we are currently 13/14N We Raid on Wednesday, Thursday and Monday from 7.15pm - 11pm Server Must be able to make all raid times We are currently seeking a Geard and experienced Spacechicken or Spriest Pref Legendary cloak and Healing OS You will be required to have a mic, have Mumble installed. For any question please speak with Hexillar, Mokta or Zulubaggins in game or add me on Crazyapples#6548Zulubaggins0 Nov 10, 2013
Nov 9, 2013 [H] 541 Lock LF Raiding guild. No legendary cloak, 6/12 runestones. 8/14 Flex exp. 0/14 10m exp. Just transferred from a US central server. Play time and server time didn't match up. Couldn't find a group for raiding that worked. Prior exp, Heroic LK pre Cata, Heroic Madness Pre Mop. Feel free to hit me up in game or send mail.Xangar0 Nov 9, 2013
Nov 9, 2013 WoD Guild Hey guys, i'm returning to WOW after a long break. I'm looking to start settling into a PVE hardcore/semi-hardcore guild for the upcoming expansion. (Not looking into raiding in MOP). I've been playing WoW off an on since early BC. With many achievements on the way. BC: (ALL DONE IN CURRENT CONTENT) T4 - Cleared T5 - Cleared (Including Vashj and Kael) T6 - Cleared including Illidan WotLK: (ALL DONE IN CURRENT CONTENT) T7 - Cleared including REALM FIRST Naxx and Malygos. T8 - All content cleared including multiple HM's. T9 - ICC Cleared including 10m Drake and 10HM LK. Cata: (ALL DONE IN CURRENT CONTENT) 6/7 FL HM's. Can play either a Resto druid or Warlock (equally skilled on both) Reply here and i'll contact you on my main toons. CheersSarkashar1 Nov 9, 2013
Nov 8, 2013 Plate DPS Looking for 10m raiding team. As the title says, i am a Plate DPS looking for a 10 man core raiding team for the rest of this expansion and the newly announce expansion. I am currently 12/14N in SoO and will be pushing the rest out in the coming weeks. I am a veteran raider with many years of experience in raiding and raid leading. Currently located on Frostmourne, i am looking to change to Horde for a change. I am able to raid any night/day at just about anytime. I have completed all raid content during its prime and look to continue to do so. Will transfer ASAP for a reliable raid team.Pantheous1 Nov 8, 2013
Nov 8, 2013 Dk, Pally, Hunter and Druid Looking to xfer About us- We are four mature (for the most part) and experienced players looking for a new server and new guild. We are a group of easy going guys who enjoy turning mundane tasks into fun-filled catastrophies, we do old skool raids, dungeons, random chieves to fill the time, YET, research, perfect and understand our roles in all bosses we face and every change blizz throws at us. What we are looking for- We would prefer to stay Horde and to xfer to Barthilas or Saurfang. Dont mind either 10 or 25, but with us being almost half a 10m, 25 would probs be more ideal. We would like to be raiding Thursday Friday, Saturday and/or Sundays but are open to other days at reasonable times. Toons • Gravewyrm - DK tank/dps (off) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/khazgoroth/Gravewyrm/simple • Holyhuhh - Pally heals/dps (off) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/khazgoroth/Holyhuhh/simple • Pwntastic – Huntard http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/khazgoroth/Pwntastic/simple • Shiftypete - Druid heals/questionable tank gear http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/khazgoroth/Shiftypete/simple Please check our forum post http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/10160926398#1 for more info or message here, in-game or BattleTag Grave#1880Gravewyrm3 Nov 8, 2013
Nov 8, 2013 [H] <Slow Motion> 25 Man Team Recruiting Slow Motion is currently recruiting for its 25 man team on the horde side of Frostmourne. The team is led by a small group of experienced players, some of which have as much as 7/14H SoO experience. We are currently in need of any and all experienced players, especially Healers. Our raid times are: Wed: 6:30 - 9:30pm Svt Sun: 6:30 - 9:30pm Svt (With flexi's and other guild events of any sort held most of the time on Thursdays and Mondays) For any more information, add my BattleTag Vass#1533, or speak to Rèxx, Laura or Epimorph in-game.Acidity0 Nov 8, 2013
Nov 8, 2013 [H]Onepercent is LF 3DPS SoO Hm Progression <Onepercent> is an Australian based raiding guild that has recently formed during t15. The majority of our core have a long history of raiding, some back to Vanilla and so we look for people with similar experience. Our players are respectful of one another, regardless of rank and we push ourselves and others to get the most out of their class/role. Pots, flasks and food will be provided once passed trial. We use loot council to make sure that loot is distributed evenly and fairly. We advise that you are able to make at the very least 90% of the raids. Please do not consider applying if you are unable to meet this requirement. These are also core raid spots. We will trial you for roughly 1-2 weeks in our raids before deciding whether to bring you in permanently or not. Our current priority recruitment needs are: 1x MDPS (pref ret pally or rogue) 2x Rdps (pref mage/spriest/lock) Mists of Pandaria Progression T15 12/12 6/13 T16 14/14 1/14 Raiding Hours Wed/Thur/Sun 745-11 pm ST Any other questions feel free to ask an officer in-game, reply here, add my btag Tilley#1199 for a chat. Thanks :)Tilley36 Nov 8, 2013
Nov 7, 2013 [H] <Apotheosis> SoO Progress 10M Hi All, Apotheosis is looking to recruit some talented individuals for our core 10m Raid Team. We have been established since WOTLK and are looking to provide our guild members with the best environment they can possible receive. So what does raiding look like with Apotheosis? We Provide: All Flasks All Feasts All Gems All Potions and Consumables Team Speak server for up to 25 users Guild Website (www.apotheosis-gaming.com) Forums We will also help you gear if you are looking to progress heavy with us this patch. What we expect: We expect you to make raid nights. We Raid Wed, Sun and Monday Nights 7pm Server time through to 10-11ish (depending on how close we get on some fights) We love to joke, but when it comes to raiding, we expect you to have your game face on. This includes all of your macros, Proffessions, sorting out your consumables for fights etc (You get the idea!) A minimum of 525 ilevel (No exceptions) and also some previous experience with a raiding guild. 18+. This one is a big one for us. If you can't show maturity at the right times then you don't belong here. In saying that we also have a hell of alot of fun. Right now we are 2/14 NM looking to hurry through to 8/14. We are still forming our core raid team and hope you have the chance to stop in and introduce yourselves. Classes we need: Hunter Boomkin Protection Paladin/Deathknight/Warrior (either) Raid Healer (Druid, Holy Priest) Shadow Priest Please know your class, I cannot stress this enough. We are looking for people that are eager to progress. I look forward to chatting to you! Add me in game for chats Jipsta#6460Jipsta3 Nov 7, 2013
Nov 7, 2013 [H] Lfm high exp players for rbgs ^ Wtb rogue/feral fc + unho dk + mage/lock for 2k+mmr rbgs grinding to 2.2 and beyond all players are currently 2400+ exp / hero of the horde specifically looking for those classes/specs. Any interest from other classes/specs will be considered. Contact here or add Streetfightr#1384Cordialz0 Nov 7, 2013
Nov 7, 2013 When did this server become so dead? Just resubbed after being away for maybe a year or so and it seems the alliance side is pretty much dead, hardly any people on at peak times, cities pretty empty and auction houses dead. WHAT HAPPENED?Silasa13 Nov 7, 2013
Nov 6, 2013 Lvl Sixty Classic Progression Raiding Guild <Gameshark> Is now recruiting! We are a newly started guild on Barthilas Horde that is dedicated to the theme of embracing the classic era of WoW for the sake of raiding and general gameplay. We are aimed at purely classic content (60) and seek to enjoy the old content as a small community and to engage in raiding, wargames, battlegrounds, dungeons, world PvP and much more. As we are very new, Gameshark is seeking more members interested in our way of playing and joining in on the fun we will experience as a guild. We will utilise strictly classic-only enchants and gear pieces, this also includes the lack of glyphs entirely and all non-classic elixirs/potions etc. We welcome the use of vanity items such as transforms, yet we try to embrace the era as much as possible via the lack of flying mounts and the like. As a guild we do not accept Death Knights, Monks, paladins (as Horde) or any post classic race/class combinations. The level sixty bracket still contains some of its former glory, enough of which to enjoy an expansion's worth of raids, including great raids such as Blackwing Lair and Ahn'qiraj. We will be actively organizing raid-times within weekends to effectively progress and clear said raids to the leisure of members. Pugging runs through raids which are hosted by others past the level sixty bracket are strictly forbidden, progression is a major aspect of the guild. All roles are currently needed as we have just begun, levellers are most welcome to join in as the guild passes the phase of getting to sixty together Professions are of a key importance to progression, as each provides needed benefits that are available via recipes found in raids. These include everything from range weapon scopes to armor kits, and most members are encouraged to level a profession of their liking and benefit. We cap all our professions at 300 and no higher and we do not allow Inscription or Jewelcrafting. For further information feel more than free to contact members of the guild in-game on Barthilas Horde. We hope to see more people interested in joining us now as we've just formed and are eager to welcome more players into our guild to build a great future experience. :)Kranag28 Nov 6, 2013
Nov 6, 2013 wts Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger Selling Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger - In Game Gold Only. Mooniee#1239Mooniee0 Nov 6, 2013
Nov 4, 2013 Blizzcon meet king buffjob add buffjobx on skype if you're going to blizzcon and know me + would like to meet up and say hello. will be at red lion hotel d.Dddddd t66Buffjob9 Nov 4, 2013
Nov 4, 2013 [US-Barthilas] WTB Pet Battle Stones Buying pet battle stones in Barthilas server, paying 500g each! Need: Dragon x 4 Flying x 9 Mechanical x 10 Beast x 21 Critters x 9 Magic x 7 Mewness#1785 Welcome people that won stones from LFR bags and have no use of them to trade!Miuness0 Nov 4, 2013
Nov 4, 2013 <Broken> LF Core Raiders (6/14) Broken LFM, Looking for Core positions 6/14 progression 1x Non Warrior Tank 1x Ele Shaman 1x Holy priest or Pally And some other Ranged DPS Will consider All Message Dastank in game, Or leave an Ingame mail Raid times are Wed,Thur,Mon 8.30pm - 11.30pmDastank5 Nov 4, 2013
Nov 4, 2013 Sorry horde. My apologies to all horde barthilas players as my presence in the lazy turnip has become lazy. I moved country and started working full time, so now I can only bathe your blood and tears on Saturdays and Sundays. Some week nights you might see me playing around smashing nubs with thunderfury and warglaive equipped but don't expect me to be there waiting for you to log in or arrive afk on taxi.Hayuguyz0 Nov 4, 2013
Nov 3, 2013 Wtb Sapphire Panther around 21-23k, if interested, contact me.Prysterious1 Nov 3, 2013
Nov 2, 2013 554 WW/BrM Monk 12/14 exp lf horde guild can make any day 800pm SVT to wheneverJagerbrew1 Nov 2, 2013
Oct 31, 2013 WBSH still #1 and now #1 on Timeless Isle Against all odds, and I quote "30 to 1" Horde to Alliance ratio, <When Bored Smash Horde> held the top of the hill leading to Ordon Sanctuary for over an hour. Well played to the vast majority of Alliance whom against the overwhelming and really quite alarming Horde/ Alliance ratio persevered throughout the day. To those Alliance whose tears caused the sea level to rise and nearly flood the isle, get on our level. Join now and you too can feel the exhilaration of victory.Saralonde112 Oct 31, 2013
Oct 30, 2013 Saralonde y u no /wave back :(, i go to give you a hug then you kill me :(Slý11 Oct 30, 2013
Oct 28, 2013 @Buffjob Heard you were trying to contact me. What's up pal?Houk17 Oct 28, 2013
Oct 25, 2013 DK Tank LF Core SoO Currently 538 iLvL LF a SoO Core Spot Just Started only hav 6/14 Exp Normal Possibility to Faction Change Dipending on the situation Contact Me inGame- Shiftytrix#1265Meatstick2 Oct 25, 2013