Barthilas

Jun 9, 2013 LF 1750+ rated bgs heyas im currently looking for a team who is currently pushing 1750+ bgs hopefully looking for a team with good leadership who would want a dedicated destro or affliction i can even spec tank demo as its favourable in high rated Rbgs these days since the recent nerf towards tanks in rateds please post your battle net and ill add you to speak further about this subject i am also looking to move servers and join a good guild as im also looking to smash 2k this season in a strong team as my server is very hard to get any in the way of good players to play well with hope to see a good response cheers for reading and have a good day :)Grändwizard0 Jun 9, 2013
Jun 8, 2013 Mage / Bear Tank LF weekend raiding :) 12/12 experienced on main , ilvl503 on mage ilvl502 On Bear tank Looking for a weekend casual raid! Contact me at Elewen#1602Franny0 Jun 8, 2013
Jun 8, 2013 transmog gear and mop blues for sale got a ton of mog greens plate/cloth and a few others and a bunch of level 84/85 mop blues for leveling or twinks if you're after something specific leave a post and i'll check and i'll probably CoD it half AH priceValdro3 Jun 8, 2013
Jun 8, 2013 Looking to sell Alani mount Looking to sell Alani mount on Horde side.Item is bop but i will set to masterloot and give to you before pull so you can loot the mount to yourself. Exalted with August Celestial's is required to use this mount but besides that no other restrictions for this sexy look mount! Reins of the Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent. Looking for about 50k ono, willing to negotiate, pst me in game/mail or message back on this forum if anyone is interested. Cheers! EDIT: Got another one farmed up and ready to go. PST in game if keen on a sale. Battletag is hippy12#1743Bigfacemanjr4 Jun 8, 2013
Jun 7, 2013 [H] <Expedition> Recruiting 10m team two We are recruiting for our upcoming second 10 man raid team starting as of next week Wednesday 29/05. You will be someone who has a good attitude, willing to learn as well as research on your own. 12/12 is not required but an understanding of all fights would be great as well as an understanding of your BiS as well as a thorough knowledge of your class. We are currently ranked 19th on the server with our team one progressing through HM content in ToT currently. Raid times will be Wednesday and Monday with either a Thursday or Sunday to be discussed and implemented once team has been formed. 7-11ST. We are recruiting the following; 2 x Healer (Monk/Paladin pref) 1 x Melee DPS (Rogue pref) 500+ ilvl is a must. Reply here or get into contact in-game for more information. Thanks.Derflek1 Jun 7, 2013
Jun 6, 2013 Blood DK LF, LF late night raid team 10pm + Recently Transferred, Looking for late night raiding guild and team. Currently ilvl 513 and 5/12 progression. Message in game please. Some alts in case I'm not on, Talkbox, Melmo Thanks,Drjenkins0 Jun 6, 2013
Jun 6, 2013 Frostmourne or Barthilas for Oceanic Horde? Is there a higher Horde population here then on Frostmourne?Tæmek1 Jun 6, 2013
Jun 5, 2013 Profession Kits for sale Hello, I currently have a Jewelcrafting, Blacksmithing, and Engineering kit available for anyone interested. Selling them for 20k each through an alt guild bank. I'll invite your toon so you can have a look at the mats then promote you so you can withdraw them once payment has been made. All kits are based off the guides on wow-professions so if you follow them, it should all work out ok (first time I've done this so who knows?). I'll pick up any extra mats you need, unless you've forgot to train something or haven't followed the guides. You'll also need to get your own vendor mats (JC Settings etc) and use your own Spirits of Harmony if necessary (obviously). Reply here if you're interested and I'll get in touch with the alt as soon as possible.Lowbacca3 Jun 5, 2013
Jun 5, 2013 Prot Pally LF core raiding guild (NZ times) Hello Recently just got back from a break and wanting to continue raiding, i haven't raided seriously since Firelands/Dragonsoul, and only did a little bit in at the start of MoP so i am not really that experienced with current content. Am preferring 10man, and looking for a NZ guild or just a guild that raid a bit early than most other guilds. Looking around 5:30 - 9:30 Server time. I cannot really go later or earlier than that. Prefer Horde, but if i really find a guild that i am interested in i will Faction change ! Got good Net connection, working headset and everything like that. And willing to show up on time every raid day. Some other alts i have played this expansion: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/barthilas/Palmo/advanced http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/barthilas/Spazzoid/advanced http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/blackrock/Necrotic/advanced Others i played in Cata or Wrath: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/barthilas/Elpalmo/advanced http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/barthilas/Gobsmak/advanced http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/barthilas/Necromorph/advanced If you're interested get in contact via Ingame Necrotic#1833 taAlpalmo14 Jun 5, 2013
Jun 5, 2013 Worst rogue on barth yoloPugnit2 Jun 5, 2013
Jun 4, 2013 Opeth -- Soilwork concerts Yo, A bit late for Opeth, I know (quit the game for ages to continue mastering LoL), but did anyone go to the recent Opeth concert in Sydney? And is anyone going to the Soilwork concert in Sydney in October?Catastrophe2 Jun 4, 2013
Jun 4, 2013 (H) <Tranquil> New Raiding Guild Tranquil is a new guild, just starting up as of this month. We are looking to start raiding from the beginning (MSV/HOF) We are recruiting anyone who's willing to learn & gear up their characters with us. There is currently no previous skill requirements or high item levels; just a good attitude. Casual levelers & pvpers are also welcome to join. - Contact "Dennzz" or "Jived" in-game if interested.Jived7 Jun 4, 2013
Jun 2, 2013 Ret 520 3/13 Experience LF ToT Raid Guild Hi, I am a Ret Paladin recently transferred to this server. About myself: My gear is around 520 in ilvl and I have raided up to ToT Heroic Jin'rokh, Ji-Kun, and Iron Qon. I hold some world DPS record as a Ret, and I do reasonably well at my gear level. Apart from Ret set, I also have a Holy and Tank set. Both at around ilvl500, so I can be viable if dual spec is required for specific encounter. I left my old guild and server due to core members quitting, and we have stopped raiding over a week ago. My old server has a fairly poor population, therefore I have decided to transfer here to meet new people, and adventure further. I am looking for a guild that raid ToT 3 times per week. Prefer to start between 20:00-21:00 any day. Ideally I wish to equal minded raiders with reliable attendance, prepare themselves, and considerate. The current progression of the guild is not a real concern. Feel free to contact me in game or leave me message if you think I might be suitable for your guild. *My character name is 'Goldmist' but for some reason it is not showing in the Blizzard database after the transfer, therefore I cannot use him to create this thread either. Hopefully this will be fixed shortly.Barri0 Jun 2, 2013
Jun 1, 2013 [H] 495 resto/ele shaman LF raiding guild Hey guys, I just restarted wow after quitting way back in cata. Im Aussie based but looking for a guild that raids around 11pm st. Have a really good idea about both MS and OS and have done hardcore raiding before. Pst if anyones looking for a resto shammy to fill in a raid spot :)Psycobolt3 Jun 1, 2013
Jun 1, 2013 <Optimus>(PVP) LFM 2k+ Aussie & NZ Pvpers! <Optimus> has been a Pvp Guild on Barthilas - Horde for about a year now.. We are a fun group of peeps that love to troll each-other and others, but when it comes to RBGs and Arenas... !@#$ gets serious! A majority of our members are from Australia and New Zealand, with a few from the US. We pride ourselves on being a true good Pvp guild that fosters a high level of understanding and respect among our members. While we realize that Real Life comes first, we don't let our compressed PvPing hold us back from competitive %^-*. Since Pvp has become dull and !@#$ we don't force and expect members that have high exp from later seasons to actually do hardcore Pvp anymore, they can simply just be casual players that rather duel and 2s cap, and still be accepted into guild. We welcome all players that full fill the requirements below: 1. Skilled in playing the game and their class 2. Have a strong sense of teamwork and are committed to Pvping 3. Not to be stuck up %^-*s and take everything seriously 4. 2k+ Min Achieve(Not that strict on) 5. Have a good sense of humor ALL QUALITY' Players will be considered, regardless of Experience. I'm looking to get a few 2.2k+ RBG groups going, meaning i need more high rated RBG leaders, you won''t be expected to lead them every RBG night, we will be mixing everyone up so we can play a lot of fun high rated comps I'm thinking these will be the RBG Nights: All times are AEST (Also Server Time as well) Weds - 7:00pm-12am Thurs - 7:00pm-12am Sun - 7:00pm-12am Mon - 7:00pm-12am WE DO NOT pay for xfers Simply add my Battle-tag before wasting money on a xfer so i can give u more specific information on the guild, and will answer all your questions and worries Battle-tag: Brad#1235Bleedzlol2 Jun 1, 2013
Jun 1, 2013 WTS Spectral Tiger's Like the title says I am looking to sell both Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger and Reins of the Spectral Tiger Looking for around 350k for the Blue and 500k for the Epic version. Willing to negotiate just leave a post here or send me an in game message.Grimflamenco0 Jun 1, 2013
May 31, 2013 [A] Alliance RBG Team 2k+ Been struggling to look for a RBG team that is actually higher than 2K MMR. I'm going to put together a weekly group for 2k+ RBGs. My RBG experience is as follows - Grand Marshal 2400 Prot/Arms Warrior - Marshal 2200 Ret/Holy Paladin - Marshal 2200 Windwalker Monk - Lt. Commander 2000 Frost Deathknight (Target Calling) If you are interested in playing let me know in this thread or ingame mail, with your contact details to me on this toon Adjacent @ Barthilas. We will have some requirements and these will be very strict. - 2000 Rating achievement - Current Gear (Tyrannical Weapons are mandatory) - Skype/Working Mic - Vocal chords (its amazing how many people cant talk on skype when needed =\) - Be thick skinned, not looking for people that mess up and having a cry about it. Learn, and overcome. Also anyone that seems to have wintraded last season do not bother inquiring. Thanks, Adjacent.Adjacent7 May 31, 2013
May 31, 2013 Tank/Ranged looking for new home & guild. I am a 505 prot pally in search of a new guild on a new server. My boyfriend has a 518 boomkin looking to xfer as well. I also have a 462 destrolock in need of a group for t14 content. We are both skilled players with experience in t15. Our best times for raiding are Thurs-Sunday evenings. Are there any competent guilds recruiting for any of the above listed? Please post.Obnoxiousego1 May 31, 2013
May 30, 2013 WTS Alani Mount! Hey all, as the title says, i'm selling the Alani Mount. How it will work: I'll invite you into group. Bring up a trade window to show you that I have 10x Skyshard You then trade me the amount of gold we will eventually discuss in game. I give you Master Loot, we then pull Alani, after the kill, you loot the mount to yourself. Please send me an in-game mail/message on this character, or my alt Fadeout. Thanks!Impaire0 May 30, 2013
May 29, 2013 (A) WTS Level 25 guild Due to me leaving WoW I have a level 25 guild on the alliance side for sale. I have considered the possibility of passing on leadership to other members but because it is still a relatively new guild I don't know much of them well enough to ensure they would not run it into the ground. On top of that all of my officers that I know IRL will be leaving as well. I'm basically looking for someone who is dedicated at running a guild and will consider all sensible offers.Vindicus1 May 29, 2013
May 29, 2013 LF PVP Guild - Alliance Hey Guys, Reasonably new to the scene but im searching for a PVP guild maily for arena and RBGS. Im a Resto druid but also working on a ret pally alt. Can anyone help me out in locating one? Thanks.Tooph0 May 29, 2013
May 29, 2013 WTB: Tabard of the flame. Looking for 25k, please send me in game mail or add me up.Necrorgasm3 May 29, 2013
May 29, 2013 Please delete :)Addyluv1 May 29, 2013
May 28, 2013 <H>Rio Yuzuki 10 Man 12/12 LFM Rio Yuzuki is a SG/Western Australia time zone guild on Barthilas looking for dedicated and skilled players who look to become part of our core raid group as we progress into heroic raiding. We are looking for players that understand their class well, open to ideas and ready to listen while still having fun in a nice and friendly environment. Casuals and Pvpers are also welcome to join the guild! =) Raid Times +8 GMT Wednesday 8:30pm - 12:30 (10:30pm - 3:30am ST) Thursday 8:30pm - 12:30 (10:30pm - 3:30am ST) Sunday 8:30pm - 12:30 (10:30pm - 3:30am ST) Recruitment needs DPS Shaman and Warlock Please remember we are open for all casuals if you wish to join a open and friendly guild where you may be asked to come raid from time to time to fill spots! Please message anyone within the guild and ask to speak to an officer in regards to joining Rio Yuzuki on the Barthilas server. If you require to transfer your character please talk with an officer before to know if you reach the requirements.Virvel1 May 28, 2013
May 28, 2013 Pvp in 5.3? Litteraly one of the worst patches for Wow. it truely seems anyone could get carried to High rating / glad by either a good Enhance shammy or simply a resto druid. hopefully it'll get balanced out to more how it was like last patch but still somehow helping fresh 90's to gear.Kittytat3 May 28, 2013
May 28, 2013 [H] Warlock LF raiding guild Hi, I just returned back to WoW after a year off and would like to get back to raiding asap. I used to be a really hardcore raider before I quit and cleared 12/12 Firelands normal and my guild was one of the fastest on our realm to obtain 8/13 Heroic Bwd, Throne of the four winds, and BoT before I stopped raiding, thus, I am no stranger to heroic progression. In the span of one week, I raised my ivl is 495 but have yet to do ToT. What I'm looking for is a raiding guild who raids regularly, at least 3 times a week. I am quite flexible with the timings too. I learn the raids very fast , am committed and do provide good dps once I obtain good enough gear. What I am hoping for is a core raid spot, NOT as a casual. Thank you :) Feel free to pst me ingame: Bitemeplease Battletag: YEERK009#6448Bitemeplease5 May 28, 2013
May 27, 2013 WTB HoF/ToES/ToT Gear Runs Anyone selling HoF/ToES/ToT gear runs?Sharrky1 May 27, 2013
May 27, 2013 [H] <inbefore excuses> recruiting DK TC!! Our newly formed guild is looking for an experienced Death Knight Target Caller to join our core RBG team. Must have 2k experience and ATLEAST 1700 cr to apply. Contact me ingame via Whisper or Mail. - Tags the lovable spriestTags0 May 27, 2013
May 23, 2013 Yo Xyrem Got the spot you've been looking for if you are still keen, msg me IAmJakub#6169Eightysix10 May 23, 2013
May 21, 2013 Transferring to Barf (H) So I've gotta ask, is this server as good as it sounds? Evenly progressed raiding guilds and a large horde population, sounds too good to be true after experiencing the splendor of Frostmourne. So should I just fac swap to ally and stay on my fat server or come to Barfiliz and have a giggle?Draper6 May 21, 2013
May 20, 2013 Adjacent, Pride of the Alliance quits WoW. Friends, fan boys and Horde scum. Unfortunately I cannot find any fun in this game anymore. There is no more drive to keep pushing to be better or to actually achieve something in WoW, and doesn't help that the current situation in PvP is actually shocking. To all my friends and foes, I will miss you.Adjacent22 May 20, 2013
May 20, 2013 WTS Alani mount Looking to sell another Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent. Contact me in game or leave a post here if interested.Skyseeker1 May 20, 2013
May 19, 2013 [H] SV Hunter LF AUS based raid guild Hi guys, I've recently completely re-rolled a new account after around 4 years off. I was originally raiding alliance side on Dath'Remar in constant battle for top place on server with the guild I was with when I was playing. I'm not sure if I want to go back to that kind of hard core raiding but I'll leave the option open. I am available most nights from around 4-5ST to about 10-11ST and all day on Sundays. I've done most of the bosses in current content (hard at times with only getting pug runs) but will quickly adapt. I know all the fights etc... If you require any information please feel free to contact me in-game. Thanks.Derflek2 May 19, 2013
May 18, 2013 (A)<TheCWM> Recruiting for 10man TOT <TheCWM> are looking for 1x Healer 1x RDPS (Mage/Hunter prefered, but open to other classes) for ToT progression. Raid times are Wed/Thurs 7:30pm server time to 11:30pm server time. We are a really relaxed guild that are layed back when it comes to raiding. We use mumble as our communications and have a guild website. TheCWM.net. If you have any interest or have any questions add the following battletag: ShaGStaR#1705Mightystash1 May 18, 2013
May 17, 2013 [A] Equinox (Barth GMT +8) 1/13H LF Hunter Equinox is the top 10 man alliance guild currently raiding on Barthilas server. Equinox is raiding 3-4 nights a week, wed/thurs/mon at 11.30 PM to 3.00 AM server time (830 to 1200 SG time), with sunday nights as optional. Recruitment open for: Hunter We are currently 1/13 Heroic in Throne of Thunder, looking for a dedicated and skilled player to complete a roster of 11 players. As we are a heroic raiding guild, we are looking for a raider who has at least a certain level of experience and gear (495+), who can commit to our raiding schedule full time, and have a high level of skill and awareness. However, we are a guild that values skill over gear, and do not believe they are always proportional to each other, so feel free to apply if you do not hit the gear requirement but note that undergeared applicants will need to prove themselves exceptionally fast to justify the raid spot and loot train. Also, logs will be greatly appreciated if your current level of progression is significantly lower than ours. Interested applicants can contact myself / mandiss / jackeloo or app on our guild forums at: http://equinox-guild.guildomatic.com/forums/Nisz71 May 17, 2013
May 17, 2013 Game is harddd Hey guyz i just find lately the game is really hard and that blizzard needs to fix this asap They need to make it more like d3 so i can just whirlwin myself to victoryRunningwulf2 May 17, 2013
May 17, 2013 [H] WTS L25 Guild Hi Wanting to sell L25 guild on horde side with 4 bank tabs. Will accept gold from Korgath Alliance. Will also accept tcg stuff I can sell for gold. ThanksRoiddy6 May 17, 2013
May 16, 2013 Zany (Human Pally) ganking like a mofo... He indiscriminately ganks people on a regular basis in the Valley of the Four Winds. I'm just questing, going about my business and BAM. I'm laying on the ground sleeping with the fishies. ...and I'm cool with this. He looks sharp in his Imperial Plate and Warmonger. Doesn't teabag or /spit. He's just playing the game as he likes the same way I play the way I like. He's also very dedicated to his play style which makes me want to poop a biscuit sometimes lol. I've heard a bit of !@#$%ing about this guy on General chat but just wanted to put in my two cents. Although I'm not a pvp-er I like a bit of anxiety while questing on whether or not I'll get attacked. Moar world pvp!!! Woooooo!Maakaj13 May 16, 2013
May 16, 2013 Possible realm transfer (lvl 25 Guild xfer) Scoping out a new home for my guild. Im not sure who would come with but I am looking at forming a 10 or 25 raid guild starting 5:30pm -8:00pm Server time Wednesday, Thursday, Firday, Monday. Current guild is on Emerald Dream however we are finding it very hard to retain members with the 2:30am (server time) starts. Please send me ingame whispers @ Trust#1817 if you would be interested in this, Or if you have any feedback. or comment on here :).Prøphèt3 May 16, 2013
May 15, 2013 WTS > Alani Mount Will be selling the pull, send me in game mail if interested. Prices can be negotiated.Bearmug2 May 15, 2013
May 15, 2013 Dark bargain - LFM Healer for 6/13 HM guild [Dark Bargain] Server: barthilas Progression: 6/13 HM Recruiting : Hpally, Resto Druid or monk Hi Dark Bargain is looking for a healer to join our core team - with HM exp pref 515+ raid times 7-11 ST mon,wed & thurs For more info send an in game mail to Shambulancé or add me porkbuns#1129Shambulancé0 May 15, 2013
May 14, 2013 . Ascension is a hardcore raiding guild on the Oceanic realm Barthilas. Together with our top rankings since WotLK, we established ourselves as the premier raiding guild on Jubei'thos and have recently transfered and are set to take Barthilas by storm. From Sinestra through Deathwing and everything else Cataclysm had to offer. Current Progression: 6/6 Heroic Heart of Fear 6/6 Heroic Mogu'shan Vaults 4/4 Heroic Terrace of Endless Spring Latest Kill: 25 Man Heroic Elite Protectors Currently Recruiting: **Regardless of what we need, all applications will be looked over carefully, as we are always looking to strengthen our raiding team no matter what** As a hardcore guild we are always keen on getting new and exceptional recruits who have significant knowledge of the dynamics of their class and more importantly demonstrate a strong dedication towards raiding and our desire to push content. We are looking for people who share in our philosophy of tackling progression head on and competing at the top echelons of the Oceanic raiding community. If you believe yourself to be of the calibre we're interested in then feel free to make an application at our guild website (www.ascguild.net) or contact any of our members in game. **The trialing process may be from as short as 2 raid nights to as long as 2-3 weeks. Loot can be awarded to trials with exceptional performance during their trialing period.** Raid times (AEST): Monday: 8:30pm - 12:30am Tuesday: Off Wednesday: 8:30pm - 12:30am Thursday: 8:30pm - 12:30am Friday: Off - Could be called upon as an additional raid day* Saturday: Off Sunday: 8:30pm - 12:30am Could have an earlier start time* *Extra raid days, or an earlier start time may happen. If it does, players will be given advanced notice.* We expect raiders to maintain near 100% attendance during progression, as we run a generally smaller raid core. During progression we raid our full 4-day schedule. During farm periods we generally only raid 1-2 days per raiding week. Recent Achievements: Previous Achievements: Heroic Sha of Fear (25 Player) - US 12th | Oceanic 2nd | Server 1st Heroic Grand Empress Shek'zeer (25 Player) - US 11th | Oceanic 2nd | Server 1st Heroic Will of the Emperor (25 Player) - US 17th | Oceanic 2nd | Server 1st Heroic Madness of Deathwing (25 Player) - US 43rd | Oceanic 2nd | Server 1st Heroic Ragnaros (25 Player) - US 26th | Oceanic 2nd | Server 1st Heroic Sinestra (25 Player) - US 40th | Oceanic 3rd | Server 1st Heroic Nefarian (25 Player) - US 22nd | Oceanic 3rd | Server 1st Heroic Lich King @ 25% (25 player) - US 62nd | Oceanic 6th | Server 1st Heroic Halion (25 player) - US 58th | Oceanic 5th | Server 1st A Tribute to Insanity (25 player) - Server 1st Heroic Anub'arak (25 player) - Server 1st Alone in the Darkness (25 player) - Server 1st Again, if you feel you meet these requirements and are looking for a very solid guild, please visit www.ascguild.net and go to the forums to fill out an application or feel free to contact any of our members in game. YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/Ascensionwow Website: http://ascensiongaming.net/Bubbles292 May 14, 2013
May 14, 2013 <Severity> 1/13hm 25 man Need heals /Ranged <Severity> Severity is a guild made up of like minded people aiming to be a Leading progression guild on Frostmourne Horde, while understanding that Real Life comes before World Of Warcraft. Most of our players have been in top raiding guilds on Various Servers throughout all expansions and have now taken a more casual approach to the game but still take raiding and progression seriously. While Raiding IS VERY important to us, so is maintaining an organised, vibrant and drama free Guild Environment and we are very proud of the fact that we have been able to maintain this while being very competitive in server progression. Severity – CURRENT RAIDING TIMES (SERVER TIME) Wednesday: 8:00 – 11:00 Thursday: 8:00 - 11:00 Sunday: 7:00 – 11:00 CURRENT PROGRESSION 12/12N & 1/13H THRONE OF THUNDER Jin'Rokh the Breaker - HEROIC (25) Horridon - Normal (25) Council of Elders - Normal (25) Tortos - Normal (25) Megaera - Normal (25) Ji-Kun - Normal (25) Durumu the Forgotten - Normal (25) Primordius - Normal (25) Dark Animus - Normal (25) Iron Qon - Normal (25) Twin Consorts - Normal (25) Lei Shen - Normal (25) Ra-den 5.1 PROGRESSION - 10/16H RECRUITING Severity always considers any exceptional application regardless if we are actively recruiting that class or spec at the current time. However we are currently recruiting the following: Casuals Welcome HEALS: Holy Pally Holy Priest Disc Priest Resto Druid Mistweaver TANKS DPS All Ranged classes *************************************************************************** WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR IN YOU WoL required with class competitive HPS / DPS Previous High End Raiding A Willingness to better your class and performance on a regular basis TO APPLY Please submit an application to: http://severityguild.enjin.com/recruitment And Please Contact One of our officers. Aeonexus Monkguy Jazzycakes Moricii Zêró if You are Applying Cross server. Please Add my Battle tag Zero#12929 We look forward to hearing from you!Solarinto1 May 14, 2013
May 14, 2013 CRANKED Recruiting for team2 ToT normal We are starting up the second team, we will be raiding on sun and wed 7-10. LF tank(any), 3 heals(any), 3 range dps(any). 490il+ req pst me ingame for detailsOznickz0 May 14, 2013
May 14, 2013 <Unbound> 10m 12/12N Looking for RDPS <Unbound> is a 10man raiding guild. We are currently 12/12 Normal and are setting our sights on Heroics. We are after a range DPS to complete our heroic raiding roster. Raid Times (AEST) Wednesday - 8pm to 11pm Thursday - 8pm to 11pm Sunday - 8pm to 11pm Attendance requirement: 75% Recruiting We are currently looking to complete our raiding roster with a range DPS who has exceptional skill. Range DPS - Boomkin, Ele Shaman Any other exceptional players and classes can also apply. Website to apply http://unbound-barth.wowstead.com/ Contact If you have any questions in regards to this please feel free to contact myself. Zukumani (Gm/Raid Leader) Battlenet: Zukumani#6153Zukumani2 May 14, 2013
May 14, 2013 LF PvP Based Guild [h] Any suggestions? Looking for an active PvP guild, trying to push RBG rating and get into some arenas with some skilled players.Kidwitch1 May 14, 2013
May 13, 2013 Who's going to Blizzcon?!?!?! HI. I know a few people who are going so far, ANYONE ELSE?Rayeslock27 May 13, 2013