Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
16h Diamonds on my neck 7/7 N 1/7 H Horde <Diamonds on my neck> is recruiting ranged dps and healers 840+ for 7-7 emerald nightmare normals and 1 - 7 heroic group on saturday. We also run mythic dungeons and key stone runs on weekdays. Please add me for more info khumdawn#1242Khumdawn1 16h
1d [H] <No Limits> Expanding for Mythic raids Guild Name: <No Limits> Faction: Horde Realm: Blackrock (PvP) Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 10:00PM ST - 12:30PM ST We're currently [H] 7/7, [M] 1/7 We are in need of the following to fill our core group: Warriors: No Need. Warlocks: High need. Druids: Balance. No Need on the others. Hunters: Need MM & BM. Shamans: Elemental & Enhancement. No Need on the others. Mages: Fire Mage. Rogues: No Need. Demon Hunters: No Need. Priests: Shadow & Holy. Paladins: No Need. Monks: No Need. Death Knights: No Need. Please contact me (DryLust#1964) or Chikorotix (Chikorotix#1250) in game if you're interested. Thanks!Caeryn11 1d
1d [H] <Monstrosity> 4/7H LF DPS and Healers Hello everyone! <Monstrosity> is a Horde guild on Blackrock that raids Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday from 7pm-10pm PST We have a lot of experience all the way back to Vanilla. We are currently looking for mages, hunters and any healers. Exceptional players will always be considered. Attendance, punctuality and dedication are a must. Anyone interested can contact: FiL#1538 (Drylar in game) Montt#1976 (Monttzilla in game)Drylar1 1d
1d [Horde] Recruiting for Mythic+ Carry Runs Hello guys! As of right now I am sure some of you may find yourself in the same boat I am currently in. You’re probably in a good guild but you can’t seem to get a spot into that “one” Mythic+ group in your guild. I am currently 5/7M and close to getting that 6/7M. Straight to the point, I decided to form a solid group that can easily 3chest Lv.6 carry runs and efficiently do 7-10 keystones. I am currently looking for 2 DPS. I will also take a TANK into consideration if you think you have what it takes. The DPS can be the following classes: Rogue Monk Mage If applying as a tank: Druid Warrior If your class is not listed above but you know you can perform extremely well please feel free to make yourself known. SCHEDULE Friday : 7pm -11pm Central Standard Time Saturday : 5pm – 11pm Central Standard Time Sunday : 5pm – 11pm Central Standard Time ** CST is 1 hour behind EST and 2 hours ahead of PST** The schedule times may seem a bit too much for some people, but after all I am looking for a dedicated team that is willing to put in their time to efficiently gear while having fun. After all, most of your 880+ gear comes from M+ Dungeons, sad but true. What are you looking from a dps class? I am looking for a solid 400-450k overall dps. There is an iLevel requirement of 860 to be part of this group. Of course, I will always take skill over iLevel but if at this point of the expansion you’re not 860, you really aren’t committed to your progression. Artifact Rank requirement? Each class has its own peak in their artifact. Meaning, a point when unlocking more traits is no longer a dps boost but survavility/ utility for your class. My goal is to make the most efficient Mythic plus team to swiftly execute through level.7-10 difficulties. Carry runs are a big focal point. The goal is to do Lv.6 carry runs and 3 chesting them, as the team gets to know each other and are comfortable with their strategies, pushing through higher levels and attempting 3 chesting them should be of ease. So far I have been pugging my dps and it is just not a great experience when sometimes the pug we bring as a “carry” is carrying them. I think this needs to stop and time for a hardcore team. After reading all of this you’re still interested feel free to contact me through my btag (Oblivion#12140). Leaving a message here is also acceptable. The more information you give me about your experience, skill the greater chance you have being accepted.Chemz1 1d
2d [H] <Crescendo> 1/7M 7/7/H Recruiting <Crescendo> is a Blackrock Horde guid recruiting exceptional players to fill out our 20 man mythic group. The guild is a fun semi-hardcore environment with a community that plays a lot of games outside of WoW as well. Content cleared 7/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare 1/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare High Priority Holy Paladin Mistweaver Monk Hunter Boomkin Medium Priority Mage Unholy Death Knight All other classes will be considered as well. Raid Times 9-12PM ST Tues/Wed/Thurs Anyone interested should get in touch with an officer. Officers Trixbunneh Storme Galtrel Skrand Shinyhealer RölexxCuckboy0 2d
2d [H] Blackrock US <Washed Up> <Washed Up> is a 7/7H in Emerald Nightmare currently looking for a few more members to finish off the core group so we can start mythic progression as soon as possible. We will also do alt runs to gear up future raiders. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8pm-11pm est. We are currently recruiting for 5 spots. 1 healer - monk or priest 1 tank - paladin or warrior 3 dps - mage,priest,hunter,rogue,feral,lock The classes listed above are priority but all classes will be taken into consideration Hetzaraz#1246Thecóon1 2d
3d looking for riading guild experienced raider returning to wow looking for a riding guild, looking for something starting around midnight EST on blackrockOmegashen0 3d
3d [H] <Edgelords Anonymous> Recruiting New guild forming from the ground up, Spirestone veteran since Vanilla wanting to build a team to raid on weekends. No Legendaries? No Problem, I have always been a fan of the phrase, "you can't out gear stupid." If you have a desire to get better, or just want to have some fun hit us up. The goal for this guild is simple, get a group of players together who have lives, but want to raid and progress. If this interests you either send an in game message, or reply to this thread. We are starting fresh so the earlier you get in, the more likely your spot in raids will be secured.Anshin0 3d
3d -Relax- H Blackrock looking for DPS/Heals <Relax> Blackrock[US] Horde Guild Open Recruitment! Rampage#1923 Recruitment Needs: DPS Feral/Boomkin Druid Warlock Warrior (with interest in being 3rd tank ) Raid Times: Days: Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday Times: 7:00 pm -10:00 pm Server (PST) Loot System: Council (3 Council System) About Us: We raid like our guild name....Relax. We have a relaxed mentality to raiding but with expectations of clearing all relevant content. The 9 hours a week we do raid, we expect members to be on time, and play your class to the best of your ability. We are a group of well established players that was 4/7 M and 4/10 M before stopping last expansion due to RL situations. Current Content: 7/7 H What We Can Offer You: A fun night of raiding! Repairs and potions and flasks for Raiders! Stability of a Guild that has been around since 2014! How To Get In: to apply or Shoot me a message and we can set up in our discord and chat for a minute. "Just Relax"Raammpage2 3d
3d Connected with Korgath? During my world questing there seems to be quite a few alliance from Korgath....... Wonder if we have actually been connected with another realm.Karrii4 3d
4d (Defenestrate)Bumblesbear's Mythic+10 Sales Bumblesbear's Mythic+10 Sale group! A Mythic+10 with a keystone provided by us will cost 300k which is a guaranteed 880 out of your weekly cache from your class order hall! A mythic+10 by farming your key up will cost between 400-500k depending on its level! +2-10 = 450k +5-10 = 400k +7-10 = 350k What you get: A 880ilvl item out of your weekly cache in your class order hall, aswell as any loot that we as the carriers do not need which is like 95% of all the loot unless it rolls many titanforged. If you have any questions or would like to schedule a time for your run please contact Bumblesbear ingame or Pukachi, or you can add me to Btag Bumble#1331 or Puka#1245.Bumblesbear1 4d
5d [A] Legion of Death Gaming PvP/PvE 6/7H Legion of Death Gaming was founded on July 14th, 2008. Our guild currently operates on two servers, Emerald Dream(RP-PvP) & Blackrock(PvP). We have a ranking structure based on your activity. If you are on a core team, you have a specific rank dedicated to you. Legion of Death Gaming is seeking regular and serious players alike for Raiding, World PvP, Rated PvP, and Regular PvP Rated PvP on Sundays & Mondays 5pm - 10pm CST Looking for players who want to push past 2000 in Rated Battlegrounds. ---- Looking for Flag Carriers & Healers but always accepting all roles ---- Raiding on Tues, Wed, Thurs 7pm - 10pm CST. (Tuesdays are for clearing farmed bosses) Looking for Dedicated and Exceptional players. Currently 6/7 Heroic --- Looking for Ranged DPS & Healers but always accepting all roles --- World PvP on Fridays 8pm - 10pm CST & Saturdays 8pm - 10pm CST (Random groups daily) Looking for players willing to fight even when the fight is not in our favor or when we lose. Our guild uses TeamSpeak 3 for communications. If interested in joining or need more information, simply reply below, contact me in-game through BattleTag Vurian#1109. Always happy to accept new players to help them get their feet wet and get them moving on! [Social players always welcomed, we love making new friends.]Vurìan1 5d
6d Mywifekellen's Mythic +10 sales! Mywifekellen's Mythic+10 Sale group! We're a group of player who've held World best times & US 1st challenge mode times in WoD and are looking to continue sales in Legion!!! You can view our WoD sale thread here which has 7+ pages of positive reviews from happy buyers! A Mythic+10 with a keystone provided by us will cost 250k which is a guaranteed 880 out of your weekly cache from your class order hall! A mythic+10 by farming your key up will cost between 400-500k depending on its level! +2-10 = 400k +5-10 = 350k +7-10 = 300k What you get: A 880ilvl item out of your weekly cache in your class order hall, aswell as any loot that we as the carriers do not need which is like 95% of all the loot unless it rolls many titanforged. If you have any questions or would like to schedule a time for your run please contact Mywifekellen ingame, or you can add me to Btag reach#1311 or maj#1810.Mywifekellen9 6d
6d [H] <Provoked> 1/7M 7/7H recruiting Rdps Provoked is a Zul'jin based guild looking for reliable and mythic minded raiders to join our team in order to progress and be as competitive as we can. Raid Times: Tues, Weds, Thurs 0830 PM EST - 11:30 PM EST Communication: Discord Loot: Loot Council Additional: We have a 100% optional donation program to stock the guild bank to provide flasks and food to the raid. Top contributor receives a sky golem mount (sell it if you don't need it) and the next 5 get to roll for 50000 gold. Currently need: RDPS (Hunter, Shaman, balance, Spriest, mage) - _________________________________________________________________________ About the server: Zul'jin is a high pop server that is mostly populated by Horde, there are many raiding guilds on the server so if this one does not work out for you then there are plenty to reach out to. * If you are on another server you will trial with us in heroic to see if we are the right fit for you and if you are the right fit for us. At the current moment we are unable to cross realm for mythic. If you decide to xfer then we will pay via gold for wow tokens for 30 days of game time. What we expect: 1) be mythic minded, you are doing the hardest content the game currently has to offer for raids 2) be able to study your logs and compare to how your peers are doing at the same ilvl in the same content 3) we are here to have fun and expect everyone to have fun and joke around but at the same time, take raiding seriously and just know that there is a time and place for everything Website: In game contact: Bubbleototem; Real ID: bubbleosevin#1157 Email: Add me to Btag and we can chat in discord, take 5 mins and app on our website and Ill reach you, or email meBubbleototem0 6d
Oct 15 4/7 Heroic Guild Short on Raiders!! Weekends Semi-hardcore raiding guild 7/7 normal 4/7 heroic Guild started in 7.0 Raid times Sat 8p-11:00 Sun 7-10:00 Core group Healer Warlock DH/Rogue Apply - Add - Shadowcry#11165 Thanks for reading!!Prentas0 Oct 15
Oct 15 Druid LF serious raiding guild The guild I was in Slash Cry was nice before it became under new management. We ran Heroic HFC had it on the farm, we all ways wanted to expand into mythic but never had the people. Now as of Legion the guild is under new Mangement a guy named Baendy was promoted to Officer status, He not really the kind of guy you would trust to run anything yet idk why our GM promoted him, he going to end up killing Slash Cry and I am glad I can now look elsewhere for a better guild while others learn of the growing issue. He going to run the guild to the ground kicking all members who don't agree with him even if they are top core raiders or not. I am currently 835 with crapy trinkets pulling sustitaned dps in mythic DG of over 200k+, I am at 19 ATP soon to be 20 ATP, my Research level is 6. I am a deciated raider who never misses a raid unless something important comes up that needs my attention in RL. Now for the LoL part of events that happen before he kicked me. Better yet here is a screenshot of exactly what went down. If anything I am glad to be out of this Dictatorship, Bst gave to much Power to Poe and Baendy and it is going to kill the guild in due time.Rägeheärt1 Oct 15
Oct 13 [H]Wowbitines Recruiting We are looking for exceptionally skilled players of all classes who know what commitment and dedication means in the long run regarding the progression of a guild, be it farming raids or bleeding edge content. We take our raiding seriously. We expect every member to bring their best performance and attend every raid with full preparation. We recognize the sacrifices in time required to do this, so everyone is expected to do the same. We was formed in MoP by RL friends. We was active during MoP and the begining of WoD then everyone took a break after BRF. Soo 14/14H 14/14Mythic HM 7/7N 6/7H BF 9/10N 10/10H EN 7/7N 1/7H Openings: Core Team currently we are recruiting the follow -Tank- DH, Warr, Pally or DK -Melee- Rogue/Monk/Warr/DK/DH -Ranged- Druid/Shaman/Priest/Warlock -Healers 1 - Paladin, Druid, Monk, Priest -Gear requirement 850+ (We will help gear you up) Any other role would be consider. to back up with a possible open to join core full time. Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday From 10:30 pm to 1:00 am PST/ST Loot System: We use Master (roll MS over OS) At start progressing, trying our best to have a balance team, late in the tier we do council loot. Our council will be made up of members who have a good grasp of the overall importance of certain stats for individual classes/specs. Loot will be distributed based on attendance, reliability, and performance. What we're looking for: - Enthusiasm about raiding. - Dedication and loyalty. - Friendly personality. - With these short hours we need our raids to be very effective if we want to progress. Which means we look for ppl. that knows to min/max, to concentrate fully, to bring and burn consumables, that spend time reading up on encounters in advance and that knows to use their class ‘well’ - A high level of knowledge about your class as reflected by your gear, spec, and combat logs. Familiarity with current theorycraft is expected. - You should be willing to use Mumble for both listening and speaking. - Appropriate attitude during raids. - You should have a computer that can handle raid instances and a reliable internet connection. You should also have a UI that fits your class and role. - PvP experience is a plus, but is not required. High arena or RBG ratings suggest good situational awareness. Requirements or obligations of our member other than good manners, and maintaining a good reputation for the guild. We want to establish a mature environment, especially when it comes to the guild chat. Respect Your Guildmates and Destroy Your Enemies.[/i] please any interest about this reply INGAME(if non of them are on just talk to whos on or mail us) Cikamin (Officer) Khoaladin (Officer) Greenoldman (Officer) Tokyomadness (Officer) or go to for more info.Khoaladin0 Oct 13
Oct 7 50k for r3 flask/pot As the title says i am paying 50k for rank 3 flask/pot how it works you bring me mats i craft the flask/pot you gave me mats for you will get your pots/flask that i made and if i discover rank 3 you will get 50k gold msg me ingame or here if interestedPukachi0 Oct 7
Oct 5 @Punchu who has this name on Blackrock?Punchu0 Oct 5
Oct 4 New Guild forming core We are a small group of friends who decided we didn't want to join another guild. We feel we have an opportunity to create an exceptional environment where players can create friends, have fun and progress through content. I won't label us as casual or hardcore as we are only in our infancy. Likely we will land somewhere in-between. Here's a little bit of what we aim to achieve and what you can expect from us: - We are friendly, patient and generally nice people (we seem to think). Our guild will not be suitable for players who tend to be rude (especially when raids get tough). - we will help you any way we can. That doesn't begin and end with gearing. If you need something, ask us. We want everyone to thrive and enjoy themselves (don't ask us for our gold on day 1, as clever a trick that is). - We will take a realistic but optimistic approach to raiding. We will expect the group to be as informed as possible prior to raids (knowledge of encounters, individual role, appropriate preparation, positive attitude). We will be patient and prepared (: - We will have the prerequisite outside of game needs met and be punctual (available to make raid, in voice chat on time, not busy doing other things). - We are adaptable, we will do what's best for the group. We will be cognizant of the needs of the group, weather that means changing a main class or changing a boss strategy. - We will be an inclusive and small group, we want to get to know our team, depend on each other and grow familiarity. We don't want to be bogged down by a hundred alts and see names we don't recognize in chat. We want to know you! Not see your name and wonder where you came from. If you've ever struggled to find a good fit in a guild, you know what I'm talking about. -Raid times Sunday afternoon 1:00-4:00pm EST. A second raid time will be decided upon once we have sufficient schedule information. Likely Monday or Tuesday evenings. -Presently recruiting all classes, and will revise as the group forms. If this sounds like something you'd like to be a part of let us know and we can discuss further (: [](ëct/simple) Looking forward to meeting you RetrospectRetrospëct0 Oct 4
Oct 3 Prot war Lf semi casual raid guild Hey there, 851 prot warrior looking for a semi casual raiding guild. I'm a proactive and friendly player. I'll be on time and press buttons well (: Let me know if you'd like to give it a try. I'm pretty flexible schedule wise, but ideally Sunday's, Monday, Tuesday evenings work best. Thanks!Retrospëct0 Oct 3
Sep 30 <Zombié> Returning from the grave. <Zombié> was created in Cata and leveled up to 25 with the purpose of being a 2 front end game guild. The structure is 2 distinct groups within the guild for PVE and PVP each with their own autonomous leadership. Each has an officer who has complete authority over 'their people' within the guild; with me the GM only serving to take care of general maintenance and management. As we died in MOP I've cleaned the roster of inactives and am looking for officers for the PVE and PVP factions again. The mindset here is that WoW is serious business yo, but it's a game and we need to have fun. Seriously though, if you're looking to create a PVP team or Raid group, please consider taking an officer role with <Zombie>, and don't think of me as your GM, think of me as someone willing to assist you in recruiting, or whatever else you need to make your team successful!Stabelina1 Sep 30
Sep 30 848 Vengeance DH LF Guild or Raid Group I'm a returning player who was hardcore in wrath and played off and on through WoD. So far I'm loving Legion, but i'm finding it difficult to get into a successful pug for anything other than mythic dungeons. As such, I'm hoping to find a guild (preferably) or a raid group that I can progress through Legion content with. I am available to raid every day (including weekends) from about 7:30pm to 12am EST and am looking for something semi-hardcore. Some things about me: I am a mature raider much more interested in downing bosses than starting drama I am eager to progress through new content and I research all fights I am expected to tank I don't stand in fire Feel free to message me here or in game. My btag is Venom#13511. ThanksIlliwonka0 Sep 30
Sep 29 [H] Prot paladin LF raid team Hello all. I am a returning protection paladin looking to get back into raiding again. I am a former heroic raid leader who decided to take a break about half way through MoP, and has been off and on through WoD. With Legion upon us, I'm hoping to find a good, core group. Times need to be between 6 and 10 PST, any days, but do prefer a more casual schedule. Mostly just looking for a group that is "high school" drama free (not a jab at age, I'm 33 myself), plays for the fun of the game, but knows how/when to get on point to get the content done. If anything I said is of interest, or you have any questions, feel free to contact me either here or in game. My battle tag is Seraph#1313. Thank you for taking the time to read through this, and hope to hear from some of you soon. Seraphéraphyne1 Sep 29
Sep 28 [H] 7/7n <That Was Easy> Is Recruiting! Weekends Semi-hardcore raiding guild 7/7 normal 3/7 heroic Guild started in 7.0 Raid times Sat 7:30p-12:00 Sun 7:30-11:00 Core group 1 Hunter 1 Rogue 1 Mage 1 Warlock Apply - Thanks for reading!Kiiz1 Sep 28
Sep 28 [H] Holy Priest & Blood DK LF Weekend Raiding Hello, A friend and I are looking for a weekend raiding guild. Normal/Heroic/ Maybe a bit of mythic. We are both west coast time zone and would prefer raids that aren't late night (no later than 11pm). The DK wants to tank: We've both been playing for awhile and have done heroic raiding in the past but this will be the first time raiding since cata. We've both done mostly arena. Now we just want to get invites to a raid and relive the glory days.Redxrr1 Sep 28
Sep 28 [H] 844 ilvl Havoc DH LF Guild Hey guys, experienced wow player coming back to the game looking for a serious guild for raiding. Prefer guild with EN normal cleared and working towards heroic/mythic. I'm leveling a druid/warrior from 100 and can spec them for what the guild needs. Raid times wed-friday evening are best for me. Thanks.Anlarian1 Sep 28
Sep 28 849 unh dk lf guild! yo! lf a guild to raid with that dosnt already have 2dks not ultra concerned with progression or ranking (dont get me wrong i strive to be the best at my class) but looking for a fun group that can manage a few killls former huge in japan US16th and Blood Legion US1st raider !Dark2 Sep 28
Sep 28 looking for guild im looking for a guild to talk with and play with a guild with a discord server epecially. looking for people to do bg's with dailys raids ect..Istik1 Sep 28
Sep 28 843 MW Monk LF Guild Hi All, Restarted playing and looking to join a guild for raiding / mythic plus / PVP. I'm in southern california, so looking for a guild that plays in the evenings out here and on the weekends. Looking forward to it!!Ryme2 Sep 28
Sep 27 <Bandaid Buddies> is RECRUITING! <Bandaid Buddies> is a seasoned and established guild looking to attract Talented players to help fill our 20 man Raid comp to help push Emerald Nightmare progression! We are a Casual, "Tight-Knit" Guild that creates a great environment for people to play together! Our Raid times are 5-8 Server Time (PDT) Tuesday & Thursday! We are currently raiding with a 11-13 man group and are trying to expand! The classes we are in need of are listed below: -Mage DPS -Warlock DPS -Death Knight DPS (Unholy Preferred) -Hunter DPS -Priest Heals (Holy Preferred) -Paladin Heals (Priority classes are subject to change based on guild needs) If you are interested in joining or you are looking for more information about our guild, please visit our website @ For more information in game, add me via @ MCgiggleface#1897Dàntu0 Sep 27
Sep 21 4 Friends LF (H) Mythic Raiding Guild Prot Paladin Elemental Shaman Fire Mage Ret Paladin We're 4 returning players, full time workers, looking to play after hours (PST). Flexible on time Looking for a casual - semi hardcore raiding guild (preferably 2-3 raid nights a week) All of us have raided in WoD (have logs upon request).Abador2 Sep 21
Sep 19 2400+ PvP Guild I've created a fresh PvP guild recruiting players with 2400+ Arena and RBG experience only, without exception. I'm hoping to unite Blackrocks PvPers to create new friendships and Arena/RBG partners. We are linked with one of Blackrocks largest guilds PvP Ganksters. Given the way gear is designed based on Arena rating, this will give us the opportunity to PvE also. If you meet the requirements to join, feel free to message me in game. Repairs will be permanently free to all members, excluding alts.Zîz0 Sep 19
Sep 19 [H] LF Midweek late night raiding guild 846 Brewmaster/845 WW monk and 835 Resto Druid LF tuesday-thursday raiding guild (preferably mostly adult, I'm 32). LF 2-3 nights per week 8pm server or later. Can play either toon or lvl any other class from 100 as needed. Raiding experience from BC and Wrath...took a break till WoD and mainly pvp'd for that expansion. Hit me up in game, dandickerson#1597Shinjuku0 Sep 19
Sep 18 What killed the Blackrock? Back in BC this server was wayyy packed and full. Did they give out free transfers or something? Also RIP never forget the Argent Dawn server everyone made gnomes on and spammed out BLACKROCK DOWN in trade chat when the server crashed.Rekufu5 Sep 18
Sep 18 Looking for Raiders hi im cikamin <<wowbitines>> is a late night casual raiding guild that strives to push the limits of progression raiding while maintaining short schedule, we are in the process of reforming our hc roster times are Tuesday,Wednesday and Sunday 11 to 1:30 am. Some of our players came back for legion and we would like to get more people for raid, we are a friendly,chill and casual guild that just wanna have fun while we achieve and defied bad guys so if you interesting on join us contact one officer or just PST on game to my tag mingo#1371.Cikamin0 Sep 18
Sep 18 Hi Blackrock. Anyone else remember the good ol days back in classic? Blackrock was a healthy and amazing server but the majority of people have left, like myself. I was just reminiscing about the battles for the world bosses and tarren mill. *wipes tear from eye*Frontear151 Sep 18
Sep 18 [A] Alliance Raid Group A few friends and myself are forming an Alliance raid group to push content when it drops. Groups will start 8PM EST, 5PM PST, day(s) TBD. Schedule may change. If you have an alliance toon left on Blackrock, please consider joining us to see how far we can go! The current group consists of 6 members with various experience including server first clears in Vanilla and TBC. Members include some of the alliance first 110s, 850+ilvl, etc. Group has been established and playing together since Legion's launch. We intend to maintain a serious approach during progression fights and chill/relax when farming time comes. Please keep in mind that the group is mature and likes to have fun, but you may be asked you to step aside if it's clear you're not ready. Group is focused on pve content, but there will be a weekly RBG for others that are interested. Contact me in game or here if you'd like to join us - JustinTime#1137Pissaunt0 Sep 18
Sep 18 Blackrock, it has been fun. I have to get out of this server, and it sucks. I've been playing on this server and this character in fact on and off since 2004. The alliance powerhouse guilds, Eminence, Prodigy, etc... Then we had the people that would never shut up like pvpdino and dirtyauction. This place is literally empty 95% of the time on alli, and not even an expac launch brought numbers to either side. Blackrock full gtfo... As an original speaker of those words back in the day, I'm about to take my advice and in fact, gtfo.Xann5 Sep 18
Sep 17 Hello HiMinatojinn0 Sep 17
Sep 16 It's Räge wats up!! What exactly is everyone planning today in the realm of Blackrock.Rägeheärt0 Sep 16
Sep 14 Any oldschool Blackrock PVPers? Vifn here :O - I need 3s partnerVifz12 Sep 14
Sep 14 Blackrock sucks ^Gelly0 Sep 14
Sep 14 [H] 830 ilvl Sub Rogue lf Guild Hi there, I'm lf a casual/semi-hardcore raiding/pvp guild. no drama or elitests just a fun laid back environment but with an emphasis on progressing through legion content of all kinds, mythic dungeons and raids, rbgs and world pvp or simply just a guild to group up and grind through world quests with. If you'd like to tell me more about your guild and send me an invite, mssge me in game. Btag: Akrayu#1712Akrayu0 Sep 14
Sep 11 WTS Frozen Rune x40 send me an ingame mail if you're interestedGusto0 Sep 11
Sep 10 [H] Tank looking for guild for Legion raiding Experienced tank looking for tanking spot in a Legion raiding guild. Preferably 2 nights a week but could do 3 depending on days. Please send me a tell or in-game mail to contact me. Joe#13663Examine0 Sep 10
Sep 8 [H] 840 Holy Priest LFG Title says it all, looking for an active guild that I can raid with once the raids are out, I've been playing since 2008. My schedule is flexible and just about all times are open for me, Fridays can be iffy though. I'm in EST. PM me ingame if you have any other questions.Vyrilex2 Sep 8
Aug 25 <Nerd Lordz> Raid Recruiting New guild formed by a few RL friends, looking to expand our ranks in preparation for the upcoming Legion raids. Seeking people that like to have a good time with some laid back folks, all while pushing raid content!!! We plan on raiding Wed, Thurs, Sun from 7-10pm server time. We are currently looking for all roles. While we would like to push content we still value having a good time doing it. We are all long time WoW players, and finally have matching schedules to really get in there and kill some bosses! If you are interested message me in game Notouchiez - Moosekins#1121Notouchiez0 Aug 25
Aug 25 5 players looking for Legion guild/raiding Hello everyone 5 RL friends looking for a solid guild to kick off the Legion launch. Interested in weekend raids if possible and PVP. We all have multiple alts and can fill in any roles we need to fit the mold. #SteveRogers#1994 Thanks guysClairence0 Aug 25