Blackrock

Sep 17 How much is a full heroic carry?> Anyone?Bleep1 Sep 17
Sep 16 <The Temple>8/13(H) Recruiting a Tank and Dps <The Temple> 8/13 Heroic s a laid back but get serious when needed type of guild, with multiple people knowing each other outside of game. We are currently in need of a permanent Tank and Exceptional DPS for our heroic progression team. A min ilvl of 690 and good knowledge of your class preferred. Msg Zódd, Xenkou, Blackgarjay, Cøløneldole, or Aborym in game or post here for any questions. Casual and Returning players of all types are also welcome to join we run normals and pug in groups randomly though the week. www.thetemple.gamerlaunch.comZódd1 Sep 16
Sep 16 Pvpdinosaur here. Any oldschool Blackrockers? Just reactivated about an hour ago. Haven't played since pre-cata. I've only seen one familiar name so far, and it's a bit depressing. Community was 80% of what made the game fun and now it seems its dead! Hello to any old friends out there that may have switched to horde! :)Pvpdinosaur48 Sep 16
Sep 14 Selling Heroic HFC Loot/Runs <Soft Enrage> currently looking to sell specific loot/tier/full runs/aotc acheive for gold in Heroic Hellfire Citadel. TIMES Bosses 1-6 Loot: Saturday 9pm PST. Bosses 7-13 Loot: Sunday 9pm PST. Prices Tier Peices 35k Trinkets 50-80k Archi Class Trinket 100k Weapons 1h=60k 2h=90k All other loot 20k Archi AoTC with no loot 60k How it Works 1) First contact me @ yurij#1834 which is my BTag. 2) Discuss what loot you want and if it is available. Confirm the times work. 3) Log on and be ready to be summoned on the boss or bosses you need loot. 4) Full deposit needed before the boss is engaged traded to me. 5) If the loot drops or you bonus coin I keep the deposit and you get the item. If the item does not drop and you do not bonus coin it your deposit is refunded -10%. 6) If the item drops you get it looted to you and I keep the deposit.Buddhaboris0 Sep 14
Sep 14 Survey on your gaming experiences Hi all, I am posting this for a friend. She is a researcher (and avid gamer) who studies online behavior. Please help her study helping in video games by filling out this short survey on your thoughts and experiences: https://utdallas.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_8udkMXIk5MKah9j Thank you. TriageTriage0 Sep 14
Sep 11 8/8 Gold Challenge Mode Anyone still selling 8/8 gold challenge runs? Most posts I see are dated several months back. And if so, is the price still 250k?Headrush2 Sep 11
Sep 10 [H] Weekend raiding guild LF DPS! 10/13N HFC <True Warlords> is now recruiting! We are 10/13 N HFC and are in need of more folks for progression! Looking for all DPS classes and/or DPS with tank OS. Raid times are 8-11 Server on Friday and Saturday nights. If you're looking for a new raiding guild or just wanna hang out, come join us! Btag me for more info: slinkywink#1357.Seraphynne1 Sep 10
Sep 9 Returning Player DPS DK 650 Ilvl Hello, I am a returning player with a DK with an Ilvl 650 I stopped on Highmaul Imperator normal, but did some of the hardmode fights such as Kargath, Butcher, Tectus and also Brakenspore. No big reason why I stopped I just felt like I had alot going on and I just decided to stop, I let my past guild know ahead of time that this may happen so I didnt just disappear. Now I am back and am looking for a guild preferably within Blackrock, but if it sounds like a good home I will consider. I want to get back in and get ready for Legion whenever that comes out, but I plan to play for a while now that I am back. Just need to find a good home that will suit me. The progress of the guild does not matter just the quality and skills the players have within the raid group. For more information you can message me in game! Thanks for reading. Message me at Razed#1594 for more info ill be glad to chat!Huntwink0 Sep 9
Sep 7 close me plz found a great guild thanksChibster0 Sep 7
Sep 6 <Follow The Forgotten> Social Guild We are a VERY social guild and are looking to expand! If you want to join or find out more you can add Malusion (me) as a friend and/or message me or Omi.Malusion0 Sep 6
Sep 5 BLACKROCK IS EMPTY GTF(IN) black rock is dead can we do something about that? k thanksSythiyer1 Sep 5
Sep 4 Casawn of the guild Defenestrate seen botting I've noticed this while in a nemesis group in Ashran at around 2:00 AM PST that phased me into the Blackrock server. He uses same paths to reach the npcs he's farming around Brute's Rise and completely ignores players unless engaged, in which he immediately attacks and pops all cool downs every time. Typical bot behavior except that this one is fully geared, challenge mode weapon, and can hit like a truck. He's most likely set to farm these npcs possibly because they have a chance to drop pieces for the AH you can build in your garrison, which sell for pretty big chunks of gold. He's set to a specific priority I've noticed after killing him 20 times... Loot NPC > kill NPC that was engaged before pvp combat > attack pet if I'm not in range for death grip > engage player This is either a hacked account or someone knowingly doing this at this late time hoping people wouldn't notice because at these times Ashran isn't that populated and nobody would question a fully geared character. Sorry if this is known already in this server but I gotta put this guy on blast because it's not acceptable what he's doing. Edit: reported Casawn so they could investigate, if they ever do get to that.Linsane36 Sep 4
Sep 1 WORLD WAR = WORLD PVP = EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT . WORLD WAR = WORLD PVP = EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT . November 18 - December 2nd REVISION 1.0 (complete) ORIGIONAL POST: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/18695103806?page=1#1 Please: UPVOTE + REQUEST STICKY ================================================================== WORLD WAR = WORLD PVP = EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT ================================================================== ... ================================================================== Event Information ================================================================== ... ... CHECK ORIGIONAL POST The origional post has much more information in full detail of the event. Please click and view the origional post. ORIGIONAL POST: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/18695103806?page=1#1 Please: UPVOTE + REQUEST STICKY THIS IS A CROSS-REALM-CROSS-SERVER PVP EVENT!Vvar0 Sep 1
Sep 1 loque nahak Can anyone confirm the last known spawn for loque nahak on the blackrock server? please and thank you. fellow hunter Zanrex.Zanrex1 Sep 1
Aug 31 693 Feral/Boomkin LF Raiding Guild Hi, i'm looking for a raiding guild that raids around 7-9 PST, I'm 693 feral and a 684 moonkin.Daisybubbles0 Aug 31
Aug 28 Potential Alliance Guild Transfer? Hello all, recently my main's guild (Alliance) has been considering relocating to a new server from Emerald Dream. We are looking to get away from the large amounts of drama that take place there (obviously every server has it, but it seems to go to extremes on Emerald Dream.) We are a small/medium scale World PvP guild and are currently scouting for some Horde dominated servers to join. Any insight on how popular the idea of World PvP is when you can get it on both factions would be greatly appreciated!Sm3 Aug 28
Aug 28, 2015 [Standard Deviation] lf dps+1 Swing Healer Guild: Standard Deviation Server: Blackrock (PST PvP) Progression: 3/13M Times: Tuesday-Thursday 8-11PST (11-2EST) Website: http://sdguild.guildlaunch.com/ Recruitment Needs: highest needs Elemental Shaman Mage rogue DK 1 Swing healer- Druid/Shaman only *Must be able to play dps and resto 50/50 depending on comp per fight. Will consider any exceptional dps rizzenx#1586 Hawt9999#1866Rizzenx13 Aug 28, 2015
Aug 28, 2015 3/13M LF Healer Hey guys, we are looking for an additional healer to join our core roster as we progress through mythic HFC. Prefer Resto Shaman or Holy Paladin but we will consider any healer. This is an immediate opening, you will be raiding right away. If interested please apply at afterlifeblackrock.com or contact any officer (information provided below). Our current progression is 3/13M, and we raid 2 hours a day for 4 days a week Raid Schedule Sunday: Off (With alt raids) Monday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST Tuesday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST Wednesday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST Thursday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST Friday: Off night Saturday: Off night Officers: Tandris - - - (RL) Tandris#1799 Geezpow - - - GeeZPoW#1332 Choyal - - - Choyal#1745 Gollyday - - - Sweenz#1353 Thank you for considering AfterLife!Minatojinn1 Aug 28, 2015
Aug 27, 2015 Looking for WEEKEND Raiding GUILD! HELLOOOO BLACKROCK I am looking for a permanent home offering a raiding schedule that meets my needs. Hoping to find a relaxed raid environment with a focus on progression. And just want to kill bosses with minimal frustration. Ele/Resto Shammy Friday/Saturday/Sunday THANKS!Drizzydre1 Aug 27, 2015
Aug 27, 2015 [H] <The Blackhand Job> 12/13H recruiting. We are seeking healers (H Pally, MW Monk, Disc Priest) Tanks, DPS (hunters, locks, mages) 700+ If you're class isn't listed, but are a good player, or are listed and interested, please whisper an officer in game, or leave a reply in this forum.Mawgsquad2 Aug 27, 2015
Aug 27, 2015 Join the Raider Classifieds Are you a guild looking for better and more creative ways to recruit and network with other players? Are you looking for a new guild or for skilled puggers? If you're on Facebook join the Raider Classifieds group page and post an ad.. https://www.facebook.com/groups/211912439007236/Ellenah0 Aug 27, 2015
Aug 26, 2015 Wisdomcube Real ID gogoRyanettes2 Aug 26, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 DK Tank LF a Heroic+ HFC Guild TL;DR I am looking for a guild of people focused on raiding End-Game content (Heroic+). The players are mostly interested in no bs progression and are emotionaly stable enough to not rage quit to a sereies of progression wipes. I currently perform the tanking role on DK (Main) and a Warrior. I started pug tanking HFC 2 weeks ago and currently 12/13N 8/13H. A brief history of my wow experience... Vanilla: 2006. Played holy priest, leveled 1-60 with Holy (don't ask, yes it was insane). Played with a family/friend guild clearing MC through AQ 20. A really great experience! The game has changed soo much since then. The Burning Crusade: Played Holy Priest mainly. Healed Heroics (back when they were actually heroic) through SSC, TK, Hyjal and Black Temple. Leveled a Mage and a Rogue at the end of the expansion for PVP mostly. Really liked Rogue. Really enjoyed TBC, best expansion. Had to stop playing TBC shortly before Wrath due to RL. Wrath: My rogue became my main. I joined the expansion kinda late around the time Ulduar was released. Eventually Raided from Naxx through ICC. Really liked Ulduar. Played PVP on Priest and Rogue. Rogue PVP was brutal, very unforgiving, but fun. Tried Arenas and got 1900+. I really enjoyed the experience and was proud to earn my T1 pvp weapons....back when they required rating and few players had them. I really enjoyed raiding on my rogue back then. Cata: Played Rogue and Priest PVP mostly. Rogue in Cata was very fun. you felt like a god most of the time because Recuperate would heal you to full hp shortly after a vanish and you did a lot of dmg. Even though in cata they made the first steps to pruning talent trees, they were still there and you could spec to dmg reduction. Played Rated Battlegrounds on my Disc Priest. Got up to 2100-2200 MMR then our group stopped playing because the leader camped when he got 2200. I had 2000+ on kel'thuzad Alliance at the time. I also started playing shadow priest and really enjoyed it...still do. Alts were easy to get in CAta. I leveled a DK at the end of the expansion and tanked for the first time. I actually started enjoying tanking. I tanked a little bit of the last instance. MOP: I tanked most of MOP. I tanked mostly on Monk, but also on Warrior and DK. My monk was my main. Wasn't in a guild so pugged most of the time. Managed to tank the raids and get AOTC. Didnt Really like MOP. I thought at the time, and still do that removing talent trees was horrible. I also do not like the legendary quest design. WOD: My DK is my main and I enjoy tanking with DK and Warrior. I don't like monk tanking anymore for some reason. It jsut feels different than it did in MOP. I pvp with a bunch of other classes as I did in MOP. I have pug tanked Heroic AOTC for both Highmaul and BRF. Currently working on HFC but at this point would much prefer a guild to the horrors of pugging. Some Notes: Would prefer a trial period before invite. All the above experience has been over multiple servers. Most of my characters now reside on Blackrock Horde. BTW, this server is way different now than it was in Wrath. In Wrath is was soo packed and was the TOP pvp server, even more pop than Tich..its kinda dead now. **Things in wow that I would like to try/learn : Challenge Modes. I have never done them. Mythic bosses. I can raid M-F 6-11PM Server, Sat-Sun Anytime Mostly. Thank you.Runebar0 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 23, 2015 Rdruid LF heroic/mythic guild Returning player looking for a morning guild (central and pacific time zones) or an east coast raiding guild. I had to take a break several months ago to finish school and get my work schedule sorted out. Now that everything is stable, I'm looking to get back into the game. Currently 685 ilvl after being away 6 months. Current progression is lacking a bit due to my absence: 7/7 H Highmaul 3/7 M Highmaul 9/10 H BRF (This is where I had to quit) I have a solid raiding history of full clearing (or coming close) to full clearing end tier content that dates back to WotLK. I can raid any day, but I can only raid between the following times: Pacific time: 8am-8pm Central time: 9am-9pm Eastern time: 11am-11pm I have a pretty wide window available, but my time availability is not flexible, as I work third shift with an alternating schedule. *This doesn't mean I'm unreliable. I work different days every 2 weeks, but I'm always off at the same time. Leave your spam below, or get in touch directly. If necessary, I'll fill out your applications or whatever is required. I have both vent and mumble. Btag: Adorabull#1705Adoräbull0 Aug 23, 2015
Aug 22, 2015 <The Scourge> is dead. Here's why Hey folks. I've been leading groups on Blackrock for quite a while, so hopefully most of the server's big names are at least loosely familiar with and respect me by this point. I founded the guild <The Scourge of Lordaeron> roughly a year ago. Over time we became a pretty solid group, getting close to top 10 server in this raid tier, with ambitions to get quite a bit higher. Earlier this week the guild died. Why? A nasty clique developed inside the guild. At first, it was a group of similarly minded friends within, but comprising a minority of, the core raiders. Over time it became excessively elitist, the people in it poisonous and taking into account only those opinions coming from within their group. These people were once my friends. They developed the nasty habit of seizing on individual mechanics failures in raids, criticizing only the people outside of their clique, and making a big, long term deal out of it while deflecting any criticisms brought upon their own members. Raiding became socially toxic because of how little people came to trust one another. I knew who the individuals behind the clique were, but it was large enough a group that I made the poor decision to leave them in the guild and hope things never got too bad. The sad thing is that these people think they are so much better than they are. They're high 70s to low 90s in the log rankings at best. They lost sight of long term, incremental progress and fun in favor of cowardly backstabbing and pathetic power plays. They forgot the faces behind the screen and what guilds are supposed to be. My failure as a guild master was not reminding them of this. I should have removed these people from the guild. Removed a quarter of our raid group, delayed the guild's progress by a few weeks for the sake of its long term health. This I should have done. I didn't because I got too caught up in the performance race myself. The assclowns in the clique - Rapida, Ellerage, Bloodbane, Bonegrinder/Karugen - decided to blame everything on me and Blokesmuntz (when our primary desire all along had been to keep the peace...to keep the guild going and for everyone in it to keep having fun) and peaced out on a raid night, declaring an ultimatum to our raiders; come with them or not raid until we could rebuild our group. So half our raid team left at first. Many of the rest followed, because rebuilding a raid team at this stage of the tier on this server would take a long time. The constructive problems that the clique cited were ones that I would have been happy to work with them on, if they had thought even once to sit down and speak with me. They decided not to. If they had positive suggestions for the guild, I would have worked with them on this; my devotion to my guild and the people in it is unquestioned by dozens of people on this server. They didn't talk to me, kept me in the dark while scheming and plotting to sabotage my guild as much as possible because it was in their benefit. They pulled this move as a hasty surprise THE DAY BEFORE we were going to merge with another guild and solidify our mythic roster; a move that not coincidentally would have pushed out most of the drama-causing clique. They timed this mutiny in exactly the right time to sabotage the guild and the guild merger, to ensure that Scourge could never be viable again (thus driving the majority of Scourge's raid team to follow them). A cynically profitable ploy. The objective of this realm forum post is to see their pathetic dreams burn to ashes in their hands. The loyal members of my guild who stayed behind are now joining Regicide, a guild that me and my officers have always been friendly with. To anyone who left Scourge to join Exodus, who did so just so you could keep having fun and raid - don't stay with them. These people (Karugen/Bonegrinder, Rapida, Bloodbane, Ellerage, etc) are backstabbers who destroyed a long-term guild for the sake of a power play and because they knew that they were going to be kicked off the raid team after the merger; my only regret is not gkicking them sooner. I failed you all in not doing this sooner. I should have been stronger. You all suffered for it. For that, I could not be more sorry. To the people in Exodus who I know and still respect, the people who had fun in Scourge under my leadership - don't bother with Exodus. They are doomed. They will never be able to fill a mythic raid team - they are incapable of leading their way out of a wet paper bag. Regicide is taking anyone from Scourge who is in need of a new home; whisper Neonblade or Blokesmuntz anytime for an invite. To anyone curious about this situation, be careful about speaking to the leaders of Exodus. These people are liars and backstabbers and bull!@#$ters on a very fundamental level, and they will twist even the most minor of events to fit their %^-*ed up drama agenda. To the members of the clique who destroyed scourge - go die in a fire.Coldbringer55 Aug 22, 2015
Aug 19, 2015 Returning Player Looking for a Guild Hello, Since returning from the game after stepping away for some time I'v decided I want to start playing again in preparation for the upcoming expansion. Many of the people I used to play with have taken a break from the game as well and I'v noticed the game being much less fun with out the social dynamic it once had. I don't find pvp or raiding as fufilling using the LFG functionality and miss the sense of accomplishment that comes from winning an RBG/Arena match or getting a guild first boss kill with a group of friends. Looking for a laid back group of like minded individuals to game with and shoot the !@#$ with, send me a message/mail in game or comment here if you think your squad might be a fit for me. :) TL;DR Sup doodz wanna be guildies? Thanks, SoultexSoultex0 Aug 19, 2015
Aug 18, 2015 Mage (arcane) LF guild Im looking for a guild to progress with, i know how most mechanics work in the raids in wod. If interested just pm meMegiarmus0 Aug 18, 2015
Aug 18, 2015 <Temple> 13/13 (N) 7/13 (H) Recruiting Dps <The Temple> -Blackrock About us: Raid Times: Sunday and Monday 6-9 server; 9-12 EST. Progression: 13/13 N and 7/13 H. We are a close knit group of friends most of which know each other personally, and we are looking to expand our core.We like to have fun during raids but, we also like the down bosses so during progression it's time to put your game faces on. What we are looking for: We are currently recruiting Dps of all types, however, all are welcome to apply. Alts welcome if competent and geared. Casual Members with no ilvl requirement also welcome. with understanding you wont be carried. About You: -You should have at least a 700 ilvl or above (exceptional players could be given special consideration) -You should Preferably be 09/13 N and/ 3/13 H ( or at the very least have some heroic experience. ) -If you are not progressed to or close to our progression you should at the very least watch the videos and be as prepared for the fights you are unfamiliar with. -Knowledge of your class and spec is a must. ( IE if you just boosted to 90 you had better know how to play the character you want to raid on.) For and questions or more info contact: Zodd#1488 Feel free to Apply to our new guild site. http://thetemple.gamerlaunch.com/Zódd5 Aug 18, 2015
Aug 18, 2015 <Dead Reckoning> 8/13 H LF Strong DPS! We're a 2 day raiding guild who raids 8:30-11:30p server time, our guild is very friendly and has great raid leaders! Primarily looking for strong DPS to help push us into Mythic, our most wanted list is: Mage DPS Druid WarlockBut will consider all! Will also possibly accept a strong tank. PST Daargen, Fonix, or Serophine in game for more info!Daargen2 Aug 18, 2015
Aug 12, 2015 trading wow gold for cs go skins hi i quit awhile back and would like to trade off all my wow gold for cs go skins im mainly looking for knives and other rare skins i have a fair bit of gold banked up let me know what u have and how much u want for itLovingmel2 Aug 12, 2015
Aug 10, 2015 Who from Vanilla is here? TELL ME NOW.Code5 Aug 10, 2015
Aug 9, 2015 Experienced hunter lf heroic raiding guild Hello, I'm a veteran player been playing hunter since BC. My raid experience dates back as far as wrath. have been Ahead of the curve since the beggining of Mop. I'm currently 13/13 normal experience in hellfire, and 1/13 heroic experience. I have 3/4 of my Hellfire 4 set, and do 50k+ dps. My raid times are anywhere from 7:00 PM- 11:00PM server time, any time of week. my battletag is Miint#1301 if you're interested, leave a note next to friend request. I'm currently looking for a guild that is at my Xp or further that have 13/13 normal minimal.Miintpwnagex1 Aug 9, 2015
Aug 5, 2015 Always recruiting! (A) Gallant Knights is always recruiting. We're looking for friendly people that enjoy a good atmosphere. We don't hardcore raid, or PvP, or anything really...we just have guild perks and we like to laugh at least a few times while online. Come join us if you like the game but just like to relax!!!Gaudde0 Aug 5, 2015
Aug 4, 2015 Burning Crusade Raids Hello everyone As some of you already know, my name is Tandvia and i run most burning crusade raids every week if time allows me to, and of course, if people are interested. I mainly try and do Hyjal, Black temple and Sunwell (although no sunwell has successfully been put together) but i also do others, like Tempest keep, Mags lair, Gruuls etc. I try and take about 5-10 people. That way the group is small, and we should all get along without any arguments over loot. I also take level 70's along as i am one myself, it wouldn't be very fair if i didn't take 70's now would it =D I try and keep it off of master looter unless there is something on reserve or if there are people fighting over the loot. If i do end up having it on master looter, BOE gear, Nether vortex's and BOP gear i randomly distribute amongst the raid. If anyone wants a piece of gear from trash mobs, either tell me before i hand it out, or ask the player who won the piece. Patterns will be given to those who have the profession. If multiple people have the same profession, a simple /roll will happen. Mounts and Legendary's will be free rolls unless stated before the raid commences which at this stage, is only the bow from sunwell (if i ever get a group without people leaving lol) I try to put as much info into my /trade say about loot rules etc. I also say it again once the raid is underway. If people feel as if i will ninja something or dont like that its on master looter, feel free to screenshot me saying what the rules are. I try to keep my runs as smooth, fast, and as fair as possible. I also do ALL bosses in the raid unless stated. Please do not join if your just wanting to run straight to the final boss (happends all the damn time in TK) If anyone is interested feel free to add me to your friends list or send me an in game mail. Thanks for your time <3 Tandvia Tandvia15 Aug 4, 2015
Aug 1, 2015 When i try to log into blackrock... So when i try and log into wow i have tried numerous things. i have tried running as administrator, deleted wow cache, ended battlenet on task manager. nothing seems to work when i log in at the screen with the big portal in the back all it says is "connecting" can someone please help me with my problem???Wantëd1 Aug 1, 2015
Jul 28, 2015 Chronocide (Stormrage-Alliance, 12/13N 8/13H) Hey Blackrock. My friends and I largely left this server a couple of months ago due to, among other things, a drastically declining server population. There are still plenty of good players here in need of a home, so I hope that this advertisement does someone here some good. Stormrage is one of the most populated servers in the game. It is an Alliance server, so it's a bit of a change of pace from Blackrock. We have never seen queue times in the last few months, so that's no worry. ------------ <Chronocide> (12/13N | 7/13H) is newly reformed raiding guilds from "Paralyzed" (Stormrage, Alliance), "The Scourge" (Blackrock, Horde) and "Regicide" (Blackrock, Horde). -7/3/15. Our main goal is to down bosses as fast as possible while still maintaining a positive atmosphere. We are a mature guild with experienced raiders and officers who have raided together for multiple years. We are interested in recruiting like minded individuals who want to be apart of a guild for long-term raiding. Raid Times (Server Time: EST) Tuesday: 11pm-2am Wednesday: 11pm-2am Thursday: 11pm-2am *Optional day: Monday 11pm-2am Tanks: (Os welcomed)-Low Heals:(Os welcomed)-Low Ranged Dps: Lock, mage-High Melee Dps: Arms warrior/Fury (Must play both very well)-high Updated: 7/9/15 Expectations: -Dedication - Trials must have 100% attendance for the first two weeks. Once you reach raider you may miss one week a month of raiding (or 3 days) if you need to with prior notice. -Attitude - We expect all of our trials and raiders to have a positive attitude when it comes to progression. You should be self-motivated and enthusiastic. We also expect that you have a passion for progression as we would like to kill 1+ new boss a week. It doesn't matter how good your are or how good you think you are, if you do not fit within the raid group or you have an atrocious attitude you will be removed or asked to sit out until you make adjustments. -Awareness - Constantly avoid avoidable mechanics. Do not disengage off boats. (Hue) Competitive DPS/HPS Obviously survival is more important than dps/hps but we require trials and raiders to compete against one another and achieve their maximum amount of dps/hps for their gear and class. Apply here: Website: http://chronocidestormrage.enjin.com/ Message an officer: Sincosis#1133 (Recruitment Lead), Neon#1450 (Guild master/Raid leader) You can also message me at Oilgarchy#1868 -Casuals are more then welcome to join for alt raids which are Saturdays/Sundays at 11pm server or to just hang out in mumble/guild chat.Coldbringer1 Jul 28, 2015
Jul 28, 2015 [H] Seraph LF Resto Druid or Lock http://www.seraphguild.com Seraph of US-Ma’ganis is not your normal guild, and that’s an understatement. Seraph is a GIANT mythic progression raiding guild featuring ELEVEN full time raid teams all operating in cohesion under one roof. We are routinely among the top guilds on the server doing so on fairly limited raid schedules. We have been around now for 6 years and we will be here tomorrow. Seraph very easily could be the last guild you ever join. Hey Everyone, I'm Deathsquad, one of the Raid Leaders / Officers for the No Mercy raiding team. We're looking to fill a few gaps in our roster with strong Resto Druid or Warlock. We raid Mon Tues Wed 7:30PM Central to 10:30 Central. If your class/spec isn't listed please do reach out, we're always looking to strengthen our team with experienced and smart players. Visit http://www.seraphguild.com for a list of all 11 raid groups and what specific needs they have! Thank you! Deathsquad#1291Deathsquaad0 Jul 28, 2015
Jul 27, 2015 Any weekend groups need a warrior 700 ilevel fury warrior looking to do 1-2 days a week any alt runs etc http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/blackrock/Envidi%C3%A4/advancedYachiru0 Jul 27, 2015
Jul 27, 2015 7/13H Guild in need of healers. The Temple is a 7/13 Heroic HFC guild looking for a healer as we currently have no druids or paladins. Must be at least 690. Raid times are Sunday and Monday 6-9 server.Blackgarjay0 Jul 27, 2015
Jul 26, 2015 Selling Magic Rooster + Spectral tiger x1 Reins of the Spectral Tiger = 340K x1 Magic Rooster Egg = 210k Add me #Campo1741Pertater1 Jul 26, 2015
Jul 24, 2015 LF JC with ample taladite crystals No longer needed, thxMinatojinn0 Jul 24, 2015
Jul 23, 2015 WTB Swift Spectral Tiger See title. Buying Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger gold only. Azglok#1552Azglok2 Jul 23, 2015
Jul 22, 2015 [H] <Soft Enrage> US Blackrock 6/13H Sun/Mon Guild Name: <Soft Enrage> Faction: Horde Realm: Blackrock (PvP) Raid Times: Sun/Mon 8:30PM-Midnight PST Contacts: Boristhetank, Buddhaborris Website: chaosfactors.net Progression: 6/13H Hellfire Citadel 6/10 Mythic Blackrock Foundry, 4/7 Mythic Highmaul/ Battle-Tag: Yurij#1834 Classes Currently Recruiting: DPS DK - High Boomkin - Medium Hunter - Medium Rogue - High A minimum ilvl of 685+ is what we are currently looking for. All other exceptional classes not listed will always be considered. <Soft Enrage> of US-Blackrock is guild that raids 2 nights a week. Our guild is composed of members dating back to ICC. We are a mature raiding group that values dedication and have no tolerance for elitism or disrespectful attitudes. Due to our raiding schedule we are very focused on progression and we are currently recruiting a couple members to complete our awesome roster. Our times are Sun & Mon nights at 8:30st - 12:00st (Pacific Time) A total of 7hrs a week! Loot is distributed via Loot Council. We are always open to recruiting talented raiders who can prove to be a good fit with our guild. If you are a team player who can laugh and raid at the same time while still being focused on progression, you should apply! If you are interested in joining Soft Enrage please apply on our website (chaosfactors.net/seapplication) OR contact Boristhetank, Darkcor, Smellyspliff, Nebix in-game for info on joining. Thank you for your time.Buddhaboris5 Jul 22, 2015
Jul 22, 2015 WTB BRF / HFC Run - Details Inside Looking to buy one of the following: - Full Clear Normal BRF - Full Clear Heroic BRF - Full Clear Normal HFC - Full Clear Heroic HFC Please let me know prices either here or in-game. I only have US-Blackrock-Horde Gold. Thanks for your time! -RÿukRÿuk3 Jul 22, 2015
Jul 20, 2015 selling TCG companion Bananas selling rare tcg companion bananas , can link in wow . ill be on all day. asking only 30k.Tince0 Jul 20, 2015
Jul 20, 2015 Selling all +125 stat food -- CHEAP Pickled Eel (+125 crit food - http://www.wowhead.com/item=122345/pickled-eel) Sleeper Sushi (+125 mastery food - http://www.wowhead.com/item=122343) Salty Squid Roll (+125 multistrike food - http://www.wowhead.com/item=122344/salty-squid-roll) Buttered Sturgeon (+125 haste food - http://www.wowhead.com/item=122348) Way cheaper than AH prices. Mail or whisper in-game.Mywifekellen0 Jul 20, 2015
Jul 19, 2015 Buying Heavy Junkboxes Hi All Looking to buy heavy junkboxes for Ravenholdt reputation. Paying 30g per. Please contact me here on in game. ThanksRickowens0 Jul 19, 2015
Jul 18, 2015 Guild LF ROGUE The Temple is a 4/13 Heroic HFC guild looking for a rogue as we currently have 0. Must be at least 690. Raid times are Sunday and Monday 6-9 server.Blackgarjay1 Jul 18, 2015
Jul 16, 2015 Looking for a Fel Drake Want to buy a Fel Drake on US Blackrock. Haven't seen one on the AH recently. Hit me up if you have one for sale. No cash, only gold. ikillstuff#1170Ikilledstuff0 Jul 16, 2015
Jul 15, 2015 <Pandorum> Weekend raiding guild I know what you're thinking but no, we're not another 'lets start our own guild' because we didnt get along with our last guild. W'e're comprised of players who have been raiding since Vanilla/BC and doing Heroic (now Mythic) content and some of us have been playing together throughout the years. We want to find more players to join us on the weekends that either dont have time or desire to do Mythics and just want to clear Heroic content. We are also part of a gaming community and play an assortment of other games as well. So if you're looking for a group of people who enjoy gaming and doing stuff together, come see how you like it. Main or alt, it does not matter. Preferred: - Non pally tank - Non shaman healer - Non warrior/hunter dps - - Friday/Saturday 8-11pst - - - - Normal/Heroic focus - - Onyx#1895 Or look for me or just about anyone else in guild.Onýx4 Jul 15, 2015