Blackrock

Jan 9, 2013 494 Arcane/Frost mage LF Raiding guild. 494 Arcane/Frost (have logs) 16/16 Normal 4/16 Heroic I am looking for a hardcore/semi-hardcore raiding guild focused on strict heroic progression. I am very reliable and competent raider who would be a good addition. Looking for a raid group that starts any weekday during the time range of 8:00PM-10:00PM server. (This is raid start time). Please message me if you have a group that meets this criteria and is seeking a mage. - icewell#1762Icéwell0 Jan 9, 2013
Jan 9, 2013 489ilvl hpally lf 10man raiding guild 489ilvl hpally with 471ilvl ret os with 6/6msv 4/6hof and knowledge of all mechanics lf 10 man raiding guild finishing normal mode content, pref. starting heroic progression. Want tight-net guild with strong core group that pull high dps and all have knowledge of mechanics. Raid times need to be 5-8 server time (from east coast) on weekdays (pref. 3 raids nights a week) add my battletag if interested: Vandal#1265Astrone0 Jan 9, 2013
Jan 9, 2013 LFM "A Change of Command" - Legendary Quest LF Some assistance in completing this part of the wrathion quest line. Happy to assist anyone else on the realm that is up to this part. Please send me in-game mail or reply here.. Looking to complete this tomorrow (1/9/13) @ 6pm Server. Different posts around the forums suggest it can be anywhere between 5-15 people to down this mob. Quest Info: http://www.wowhead.com/quest=32430 Thank you, -MugsMugosbomba0 Jan 9, 2013
Jan 9, 2013 [H] 495 Bear druid. LF weekend raiding guild Tank with a cat dps offspec 16/16 NM 4/16 H 7/9 Gold CM Looking to raid around my work schedule, so anytime during the WEEK after 8:30PM PST(pacific standard time). Or during the daytime on the WEEKENDS, saturday or sunday. Thinking sometime in the zone of around 9am PST-8pm PST SATURDAY, 9am PST-11:30PM PST SUNDAY Chill person that enjoys solid progression. Looking for group of people with similar mindsets. DeadraHelix#1993Enigmalock0 Jan 9, 2013
Jan 9, 2013 [H]495 Bear tank. 16/16 NM 4/16 H Tank with a cat dps offspec 16/16 NM 4/16 H 7/9 Gold CM Looking to raid around my work schedule, so anytime during the WEEK after 8:30PM PST. Or during the daytime on the WEEKENDS, saturday or sunday. Thinking sometime in the zone of around 9am PST-8pm PST SATURDAY, 9am PST-11:30PM PST SUNDAY Chill person that enjoys solid progression. Looking for group of people with similar mindsets. DeadraHelix#1993Enigmalock0 Jan 9, 2013
Jan 9, 2013 Closed -----------------------Atori9 Jan 9, 2013
Jan 8, 2013 @ Lawlx You afraid of my Ret there bud? Keep running lmfaoCastielqt0 Jan 8, 2013
Jan 8, 2013 [H]<CREAM> 10M 3/16H 16/16N <CREAM> 10M 3/16H 16/16N are currently recruiting one skilled DPS for our main group. Shadow Priest/Rogue preferred but not necessary, pst for more info. Raid times are tues/weds/thurs 9pm-12am server time tuesday-thursday. Requirements - Mic + Mumble. - Being prepared for our raids (Consumables, understanding mechanics.) - Willingness to progress. - Know how to play your class. If interested contact Redmethodman or Jmp ingame, we'll talk a bit and get you in on a trial raid.Redmethodman33 Jan 8, 2013
Jan 7, 2013 Selling Spectral Tiger Hey there guys, im selling spectral tigers, send me a whisper in game with your offer, looking around 300-350k, thats what they're going for on illidan wich is cheapest server aroundKempashi1 Jan 7, 2013
Jan 7, 2013 Please ignore thread please ignore threadHorka1 Jan 7, 2013
Jan 7, 2013 [H] Healer & DPS lf 2-night Raiding Guild 2 old school raiders looking for a new home, since our other friends don't play anymore. We are looking for a serious and skilled team on a casual schedule. »Experience in practically every tier, from MC on »Raid 2 nights per week »Server first, HM experience, done practically every tier from MC on Availability » Monday: 7:30 - 10:30 pm » Tuesday: any » Wednesday: any » Thursday: 7:30 - 10:30 pm » Friday: 7:30 - 10:30 pm Healer »Priest ilvl 481 »Druid (just hit 90) DPS »Hunter ilvl 484 »Shaman ilvl 480+ »Paladin (not that geared yet)Wackyslap0 Jan 7, 2013
Jan 7, 2013 10 Man HOF PuG Tuesday+Wed @ 7:15(st) Due to times changing I can not attend the main group in define. So it has left me to form up a pug weekly and as well recruit for another group inside define. We will be going atleast 5/6(N) and will work on empress. Times: Tue - 7:15(st) to 10:00(st) Wed - 7:15(st) to 10:00(st) Loot: 1 MS 1 Offspec Rules: 1) Must be on at least 15 min prior to raid time, so I know if I need to replace you. 2) Must bring flask,food, potions. 3) Must have vent 4) Must have DBM 5) If you are causing wipes for us I have all rights to replace you. If I get alot of interest in this I will be doing it weekly until I form up my guild group. Please post in here or message me in game, with your spec + ilvl and furthest progression in HoF. My battle tag is : EvilMage18#1867. Thanks PhattPhattank1 Jan 7, 2013
Jan 7, 2013 Please ignore Please ignore this postHorka1 Jan 7, 2013
Jan 6, 2013 WTB magic rooster Buying magic rooster egg for 130k on horde side, send me ingame mail at kheitman16@yahoo.comEmortala0 Jan 6, 2013
Jan 6, 2013 [H] <Silly Hat Only> 25M (6/6MV,3/6HOF) LFM About Us <Silly Hat Only> transferred from Dragonmaw halfway through DS due to population concerns on the server. We offer a mature raiding environment with a laid back atmosphere while still consistently pushing for progression. At the moment we are looking to recruit Core DPS spots to fill out our MoP roster. We're here to have fun and make things dead, if you're going to tunnel, afk, or decide that you don't feel like doing the job your class is supposed to then this guild isn't for you. In other words we will not tolerate those who make the game less fun for the rest of us. Before moving to Blackrock we sported a “long and strong” history on Dragonmaw. Since Vanilla, SHO had been a progressive guild with steadfast raiders determined to conquer the current content. We plan to continue this trend on Blackrock and invite like raiders to join us in doing so. Server Blackrock Guild Silly Hat Only Raid Times Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday 10:30 PM PST - 1:30 AM PST Progression Mogu'shan Vaults: 6/6 Regular (25 man) Heart of Fear: 4/6 Regular (25 man) Roster Needs Tank Monk Feral Druid Enh Shaman Hunter Boomkin Warlock *Even if your class is not listed if you are interested we encourage you to apply as we are always on the lookout for reliable raiders* How to apply Visit our website http://www.thesillyhats.com for more information on how to apply. You can also pst: Diableros - pranay.khatri@gmail.com Barepickle - 569443bristol@gmail.com Ragnaros - trileneq@yahoo.comImperia10 Jan 6, 2013
Jan 6, 2013 WTB Engineering Kit PST or Message. Thanks 1-525 or 600Wingclip0 Jan 6, 2013
Jan 5, 2013 casual fun raid Silent Requiem (19) is looking for members to raid on Monday/Tuesday evenings at 7pm server time. We are looking for fun members to round out our 10man MV crew. whisper anyone in game and they will add/refer you to an officer. get gear, have fun and beer is on the house! cheersHaoleboinker0 Jan 5, 2013
Jan 5, 2013 WTS lvl 25 guild 6 tabs. Your name choice! Incoming guild transfer. Bringing it in to move my gold and other stuff. You choose the name. Guild has 6 tabs and 870 achievement points. Looking for an honest buyer and to get 80k OBO for it. Ayy#1834Py1 Jan 5, 2013
Jan 5, 2013 Ulduar 10/25 Achievement Runs Anyone running these anymore? I'll tank, heal or DPS Add: Galaxis#1935Galaxis2 Jan 5, 2013
Jan 5, 2013 Looking to join a good raiding guild Right now I play on the server stonemaul and it is really dead and the guild doesn't do much. I would like to start really raiding and progressing through some stuff. I have a prot warrior at 487 and or a shadow priest at 476. Let me know if any guilds are interestedUnbreakabull1 Jan 5, 2013
Jan 5, 2013 found I currently have a 464 prot paladin. working on upgrading and raid finder loot. my raiding schedule right now is wide open I have christmas break until january 7. but i go to night college and this well be my final term so 2 of my 3 classes well be online which puts me at home. so when school does start again it well be more towards wednesday thru sunday. I look foreward to working with a friendly guild and showing that I can be an asset to the guild.Tylineron1 Jan 5, 2013
Jan 5, 2013 Looking for a social or leveling guild I am looking for a level 25 leveling guild for my friend. I am level 90, but she just began and is level 7. I finally convinced her to buy wow and it is her first "real" video game, so I am mostly looking for a casual leveling guild for us that might get her hooked on wow lol. CheersSeizmic4 Jan 5, 2013
Jan 5, 2013 Socially Awkward(25) is recruiting DPS <Socially Awkward> (25) is recruiting DPS to fill in for core on farm nights etc. 6/6 MSV10 Normal 4/6 HOF10we are also openly recruiting for anybody that wants to raid and has the skill too. Our raid times are 6:30pm-9:30pm server every tues,wed,thurs and sometimes monday depending on progression. Even though we are essentially recruiting people for "bench" spots the possibility of obtaining a full time raid spot depends on your skill,attendance,and commitment as sometimes our roster can change rather drastically. if your interested in joining a semi-casual raiding guild with a decent speed of progression you can apply by submitting a application located here on our website: http://imawkward.guildlaunch.com/recruiting/create_apply.php?gid=278527 make sure to send either me Urpist or our GM Aldago an ingame message or mail so we can review your application or chat about raiding with us! thank you for your time and hope to see you in game! :)Urpist5 Jan 5, 2013
Jan 5, 2013 Selling lvl 25 guild Selling my lvl 25 guild located on Blackrock, 70k Obo pst me in game @ Soulbris#1290 or reply to my thread =)Caidenn0 Jan 5, 2013
Jan 5, 2013 Selling lvl 25 guild Selling my level 25 guild on Blackrock 70k Obo. Hit me up on my battle tag Soulbris#1290 thanks.Caidenn0 Jan 5, 2013
Jan 5, 2013 delete deleteShocksasyn0 Jan 5, 2013
Jan 5, 2013 selling magic rooster egg soldOccupyah0 Jan 5, 2013
Jan 4, 2013 WTT Diablo 3 gold for wow gold 80mil for 20k Add me GBPUSD#1991 if you are interested or whisper me on Khoiz on wowKhoi2 Jan 4, 2013
Jan 4, 2013 [H] Selling Profession Kits Selling profession kits for interested parties. I have 1-600 Jewelcrafting (10k) and Inscription (5k) so far, will do others by request. I computed prices based on the AH prices on 12/30/2012, which can be found at the following spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B3ykHprGXiUIcXVrQjlzTnl4U0E Of course, my prices reflect the fact that I based the cost of the mats at the lowest prices available at the time (not all quantities are available, so you would spend more in reality), and the value of the convenience of having all of the mats in one location assembled for you. I based the material requirements on the wow-profession guides, however sometimes they are hit and miss. If you need anything else, I'll happily provide it. You can put a character in the guild to see the mats, if you're comfortable with the exchange, you can deposit the gold and I will promote you to a rank that can withdraw the mats. This forum post should provide some assurance that I am legit, and some recourse if I do not deliver (but I will). If you have any questions, leave them here or send me an in-game mail. Thanks! FatmanFatmansrobin14 Jan 4, 2013
Jan 4, 2013 WTS lvl 25 guild 7 bank tabs over 1000 achievement points cauldrons/feasts etc. Reply here or in game and I'll get back to you, taking all offers.Onio7 Jan 4, 2013
Jan 4, 2013 Anyone know this guy? Met him/them in an alterac bg, well, every hunter did the same action, if one disengaged, all of them disengegaed soon after, they walked together, pop BW together, they moved together, to the point of stacking in the same place. Anyone here knows him? Pics: http://i.imgur.com/tuiYl.jpg http://i.imgur.com/xlIH9.jpg http://i.imgur.com/5f3G5.jpg http://i.imgur.com/Ooshi.jpg?1 Sorry if i posted it on the wrong place, didn't know where to post thisDrakator5 Jan 4, 2013
Jan 4, 2013 [H] 10 Fri/Sat- 4/6 H MSV 1/6 H HoF LF Healer <Hell> is recruting a resto shaman/ holy paladin for our core 10 man raid team. As the title says, we are 4/6 H MSV, 1/6H HoF, and 4/4 Terrace. We raid Friday/Saturday 5-9 PM PST (Server Time). If you are interested you may: Reply to this thread with the character you wish to apply with Contact myself (Khai) or Moolaun in-game through mail or whisperKhai0 Jan 4, 2013
Jan 3, 2013 Question regarding PvP Coming from a !%@@ pvp server, I was wondering if Blackrock was any good for horde pvp? Is it worth it for a realm change?Kryptas5 Jan 3, 2013
Jan 3, 2013 Pound Town 25M 2/6HM MV 16/16 HOF LFM R-DPS Hello Friend, welcome to Pound Town! Raid Times: Tues: 6PM-9PM PST Thurs: 6PM-9PM PST Apply @ poundtownguild.com We were seeking to rebuild what once was, and we have finally done that again on Blackrock. Our former guild was a two day progression oriented guild which became the best in the world based on wowprogress.com records. We accomplished many things over the past 3 years and seek to continue this with new players. We do have many original raiders with us, however we seek to recruit further for hardmode 25 man raiding. We are presently seeking these classes: Apply @ poundtownguild.com Resto Druid H Pal Rogue Feral Druid Elemental Shm Frost/UH Death Knight Enhance Shaman Apply @ poundtownguild.com In the past we were able to clear all bosses in the current tier, for example: Heroic Anub 25 Heroic Lich King 25 (Horde First) Heroic Ruby Sanctuum 25 Heroic Nefarion 25 Heroic Madness 10 Apply @ poundtownguild.com Finally, loot will be distributed using a loot council, which will fairly track and award players with items. You should expect to get something every week (depending on drops of course). Please apply @ poundtownguild.com Feel free to contact Broukz, Dade, Faids, Thsteal, Tyndal, or any other guild member for further information!Broukz27 Jan 3, 2013
Jan 3, 2013 8/8HM LFM MOP 25m LF DPS + HEALS 2DAY 6-9PST Hello Friend, Raid Times: Tues: 6PM-9PM PST Thurs: 6PM-9PM PST Apply @ poundtownguild.com We are seeking to rebuild what once was. Our former guild was a two day progression oriented guild which became the best in the world based on wowprogress.com records. We accomplished many things over the past 3 years and seek to create the same enviornment with new players. We do have many original raiders with us, however we seek to fill the last key spots to begin 25 man raiding. We are presently running two 10 mans on each raid night clearing 8/8HM. Currently we are looking for: Apply @ poundtownguild.com Resto Druid Holy Pal Mage Hunter Rogue Ret Pal Elemental Shm Death Knight Apply @ poundtownguild.com In the past we were able to clear all bosses in the current tier, for example: Heroic Anub 25 Heroic Lich King 25 (Horde First) Heroic Ruby Sanctuum 25 Heroic Nefarion 25 Heroic Ragnaros 25 Heroic Madness 10 Apply @ poundtownguild.com Finally, loot will be distributed using a loot council, which will fairly track and award players with items. You should expect to get something every week (depending on drops of course). Please apply @ poundtownguild.com Feel free to contact Broukz, Dade, Faids, or any other guild member for further information!Broukz4 Jan 3, 2013
Jan 3, 2013 What is up with all this lag lately! Lag has been really bad lately, mailboxes take forever to put items into your bags. talking to npcs take a long time for the box to pop up and dont even bother crafting in a main city. when well this end!Tylineron6 Jan 3, 2013
Jan 3, 2013 483 Mage LF Raid Guild Post if you're looking for a mage.Lûcid0 Jan 3, 2013
Jan 3, 2013 <GOMI> 8/16 recruiting dps <Get On My iLvl> is looking to fill a few more spots for the 10 man core group in Mists. The group is a semi-hardcore progression group (read: Guys in their mid 20s with hardcore exp that don't want to spend 20 hours a week raiding anymore.) where you are expected to know your class, show up early, be prepared, and pull your own weight. Who Should Join: If you are a player in your early to mid 20s already out of college with a steady job able to dedicate 9-12 hours a week to playing a videogame you should continue reading. If you for any reason have other commitments that will prevent you from dedicating 5pm-9pm server time to raiding you should look elsewhere. Also if you do not own a headset either go out and purchase one before continuing or look elsewhere. The Raid Leader: <GOMi>'s core 10 group is lead by a 26 year old who has been playing wow since release (dem proofs: http://i.imgur.com/6FB6D.jpg) and has raided every instance Pre Nax10/25 and Post Ulduar10/25. Experienced as guild leader, raid leader, and class leader, all while raiding 20-30 hours a week throughout Vanilla and BC. Slowing down in Cataclysm and adapting to the 10 man raids Crim is looking to complete a group comprised of players with the same mindset that he has met over time. The Raid: The current group is comprised of players from many servers having converged on Blackrock for MoP who all share the same mindset: Play well, Have fun, Get loot. The raid is structured as a hardcore 25 man would be without the time requirements. As a raider you sign a contract to the raid leader and your fellow raiders that you will show up 15 minutes before the raid prepared and ready to zone in and/or help summoning. Being late is tolerated to an extent(10 minutes or so) however if it becomes a continuous problem or you do not pull your weight during raid times you will be sat and eventually replaced. Loot will be free roll need before greed and you will be expected to be courteous to your other raid members and pass loot to those less fortunate if you are swimming in epics (If you are seen as a loot!@#$% you will not be with us for very long.) The raid leader will have the last say on every piece of loot. This is to be a low drama group focused on playing the game we all spend $20 a month to play. The Times: You are expected to be ready to raid (Heroic dungeon geared) by 10/9/12. Be prepared to raid from 5pm to 9pm server time on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. The need: Death Knight: Closed Druid: DPS Open Hunter: Closed Mage: Open Monk: DPS Open Paladin: Closed Priest: Closed Rogue: Open Shaman: DPS Open Warlock: Open Warrior: DPS Open The Application: http://gomi.enjin.com/ You may whisper me or add my battletag: Crim#1399 for any further questions.Crimsgaydk0 Jan 3, 2013
Jan 2, 2013 No Rats Incorporated, still dead still dead, job well done.Shamonn0 Jan 2, 2013
Jan 1, 2013 <Satiated> US-Blackrock Recruiting Warlock [H] 16/16N 4/16HM <Satiated> US-Blackrock Recruiting Warlock/Hunter Satiated has a history dating back to The Burning Crusade. The guild name has evolved through expansions and has remained to be competitive in endgame raiding in the years we have existed. We have a strong emphasis on PvE content and strive for solid progression. 16/16 Normal 4/16 HM 10 man Raid times are Tues, Wed, Thurs, 8pm - 12am server (PST). Recruiting: Warlock Hunter Exceptional players of all classes encouraged to apply. We do not loot council instead we work as a group to make sure that everyone is getting what they need. Players are expected to vocalize their gearing needs so the group can work together for the betterment of progression. That being said, all new recruits go through a honeymoon phase with us to ensure quailty and skill. You may be asked to pass on gear depending on raid needs. Core group is proving fast progression with nine members we are currently recruiting one Ranged DPS spot with %5 Spell damage debuff. We intend to fill this spot with a raider who wants to join a long standing core group of players with a common goal. Dead bosses and purple loot. Raiders are expected to show up on time with anything that they may need for the night. They must have proper gems, enchants, reforges, and know their class well enough to maximize their dps. Please apply at Satiatedguild.enjin.comTuesdaytroll6 Jan 1, 2013
Jan 1, 2013 has anyone else been experenceing really bad server lag in orgrimmar? i cant see anyone past about 20 yards everyone phases out, it just started doing this the other day i'm not sure what to do about it or if i can do anything about it.Shippujinlai2 Jan 1, 2013
Jan 1, 2013 Racist report So this guy came to raid the sha with us, and she starts to trash talk me. Name: lyasin Server: Blackrock I have screen shots and ready to submit.Legstrong2 Jan 1, 2013
Dec 31, 2012 WTS Tabard of Flame selling tabard of Flame - tcg loot card item.Bloodtithe2 Dec 31, 2012
Dec 31, 2012 NEED RAF TRIPPLE EXP PARTNER !!! hello i need someone to recruit to do tripple exp im pretty much always online so we can reach many accounts to lv 80 and battle chest is cheap to purchase at this time i have cash for us to share and if you want to real id request me my email is (Mangoropefish@yahoo.com) it would be perfect to level and farm characters i have a lv 90 rogue that can help ! dont email me i dont check it but if you want to email me Timladeroute@gmail.com i check that dailyTimlads0 Dec 31, 2012
Dec 30, 2012 [H] <Standard Deviation> 25m 1/16 hm <Standard Deviation> raids Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 8PM to 11 PST. We are a mature guild pushing progression at a semi-hardcore attitude with a casual raid schedule. We are currently 6/6 in Mogu'shan Vaults and 6/6 in Heart of Fear and 3/4 Terrace Recruiting: Resto Druid Visit our website to apply: www.SDguild.net Feel free to contact an officer in-game: Paenless Grimms Salt HawtteaGrimms18 Dec 30, 2012
Dec 30, 2012 Hey, I'm here to fix the alliance's... Hey everyone, I just transferred here, and what I see is this AH needs some work done, with the gems and enchant materials. The past week I've manage to get the gems down to a stable amount, but couldn't go lower due to not enough ore. SO, what I want to do is buy all of your [Ghost Iron Ore] for 50g a stack!, COD, I have a lot of money, so, I'm not really doing this for cash, more so to get this alliances economy BACK UP! and something to do, at least for ore and enchanting materials, I've spoken to a few of you guys and got some people on board. I know this server is "DEAD" but I chose this to be out numbered and gank/troll/be overrun by horde. Because I'm getting bored of wow, and this is exciting. You will see me often in here posting on trade and being annoying about ore, but I really just want to help. I failed to mention I'm doing FREE CUTS (I won't say no to tips ;P).Thundercnt8 Dec 30, 2012
Dec 30, 2012 LF BS for Felsteel Longblade! I can't find any! I have the mats +100g tip, but I feel like I'm going mad trying to get this. Most people that whisper me don't even know what it is and think it's some sort of level 90 crazed epic recipe @_@ If you can make it please whisper me on Asiros, my alt Elinu, or post here! Thanks!Asiros1 Dec 30, 2012
Dec 30, 2012 LF friendly/active guild Hey guys, So my current guild ignores me.. well its just nobody talks and maybe nobody has gchat on or something. Anyways it''s been kinda getting annoying and I'd like to find a friendly/active guild that runs 5man, 10 mans whatever, pvp. don't really care, just want guild members who speak to eachother. Any out there?Haoleboinker0 Dec 30, 2012
Dec 29, 2012 way of the fist recruit for group 2 Hello everyone. Way of the fist is recruiting members for a second raiding group. The core group is 16 of 16 and now starting heroic modes. our group 2 is 4 of 16 because of having to pug out our healers and dps. we are trying to fill those spots with reliable members. We are lookin for a Shadow priest with discipline offspec, a restro druid with boomkin offspec or and elemental shaman healing offspec. If your willing to join and your a competent player and do not meet these requirements but are looking to join message me or EmilyRoze anyways. The raid times for our group are on tuesdays and thursdays and (sundays pending) pst 6 - 9 pm est 9 - 12. check us out at way-of-the-fist.wowstead.com. We are looking forward to hearing from you.Repulze3 Dec 29, 2012
Dec 29, 2012 LVL 25 GUILD WITH 6 TABS - 60K selling a lvl 25 guild with 6 tabs for 60k. pst me infusions#1612 in battletagSlained1 Dec 29, 2012