Blackrock

Dec 8, 2012 Omg Im Proccing (6/6,1/6H 3/6 and 1/4) Due to real life events we have 2 openings in our core 10 man group. Currently we are in need of 1 tank (Preferably a Dk/Monk or Druid) and one healer of any class. Raid times are 7-10 Server Tuesdays/Thursdays/Sundays. Contact Maliizz or Sproutsnout in game for additional infoKiyara4 Dec 8, 2012
Dec 8, 2012 Normal MV 6/6 run Sunday 12/9 LFM Hi, I am running a normal 6/6 MV run on Sunday starting @ 6pm server time. We are looking for the following classes/specs to join us: Main tank: Off tank: Healer w/ OS DPS: DPS: We currently have our 2 main healers and 1 dps. I am 487ilvl and everyone else so far is above 482ilvl. This is a PuG and loot will be handled as such, we will try to be fair and have everyone get atleast 1 piece of loot before someone gets 2 pieces etc. Please be 475+ ilvl and have exp, I am happy to go over a fights strat for you or provide you with links if you need some assistance just ask but please try and be fully prepared before the raid. Food will be provided, but please try and bring your own flasks for the raid. You can message me on slackerz in game or you can reply to this thread to be added to our roster for the raid, thanks and happy hunting.Slackerz0 Dec 8, 2012
Dec 8, 2012 (H) rsham lf latenight/weekend raiding guild Name: rigzs Ilvl:464 will get better with some time availabilty: anytime at or after 8pm server or anytime on weekends experiance: not awhole lot in mop just what the raid finder lets me do. i work on the oil rigs so wht time i come home for the day is a unknown thats why im looking for late night or weekend, i am a fast learner hell i made youngest operator in the state of montana this year at 20 y/o. just looking to get back into raidingBigtusks1 Dec 8, 2012
Dec 7, 2012 Raid HoF Normal 4 pm LFM HoF Guild run Fresh Quick clean "Starts at 4 PM " " Must have done atleast 5/6 "NORMAL " and have a functional brain !!!.. " Need 1 Tank / Few Dps pst ilvl 480 / specSimurgh0 Dec 7, 2012
Dec 7, 2012 Rocket Chicken Pet I am selling a Rocket Chicken, I am taking offer's but I will not be low-balled. It is a $125 pet and will not be sold very cheap. I am taking offers for the pet or trades perhaps if I feel its a proper trade. This makes a great pet for those who collect or like to pet battle! I will check the thread every hour for updates. http://www.wowhead.com/spell=45125Mageyoúlook5 Dec 7, 2012
Dec 7, 2012 LF consistent 3's team. **Posting on BR forums... not smart** So I've played wow since 2005 and have always pvp'd inside of that time. However, when Arena was introduced back in the day I never really took interest mainly due to the fact that when BC came out I had just xferred servers and then after the first couple of seasons due to lack of experience and interest, I never found partners. I just recently started to do arena last year and continue to enjoy playing it when I can. So here's my problem. #1 I have no 3's experience, at all. #2 I don't know anyone who is at the same skill level who has realistic expectations for new arena teams and also is interested in learning arena. So, every video I watch and guide I read from Glad's says you just gotta put yourself out there. I'm currently looking for a consistent 3's team w/ a viable comp. The players need to understand that I have no experience, but have the correct outlook on arena in the sense of learning to achieve wins vs expecting wins to land in our lap. Simple enough? Thanks. Edit: Can go as frost or unholy, though I would need to practice longer as unholy to see the same kind of dmg output and utility synergy that I can perform as frost currently.Trïbute2 Dec 7, 2012
Dec 7, 2012 Mad guild is mad: die vitam aeternam vitam aeternam is such a !@#$ guild. I won ashes of alar today and now they are all butthurt. WAAAH WHAAAAH mount dropped and I didn't win wahhhhhh. Are you people serious? Crying over pixels? Kicking me out of the guild for gloating? I'm sure anyone who won It would fly around on it. Not like I would ride my armored wyvern now that I won one of the best looking mounts in the game. In my old guild, we congratulated people who won rare mounts not get all butthurt. So sorry to the guy who rolled the same number as me.Skrillex2 Dec 7, 2012
Dec 7, 2012 WTS 25 LVL GUILD Horde -25 lvl guild -over 850 members that have been active in the past 2 weeks -6 tabs -no raid achievesRunnika1 Dec 7, 2012
Dec 6, 2012 What happened to Adept and Maldazzar? I stopped playing WoW for years, but I followed Mushgog/Maldazzar just because he was the best player I've even known. In addition to following his insane achieve run, it was cool seeing his videos and his clever trolling of people on forums. Looks like after Cata he's done with WoW, as are Adept? Anybody know what's up?Dratnuh6 Dec 6, 2012
Dec 6, 2012 Warrior LF Experienced 3v3 Team Hi, i recently moved to US servers few months back and i'm looking for an active 3v3 arena team. My old Nickname on europe Yozo " Grimbatol / Horde" i have 2300+ rate experience. #Violentlove2649Simurgh0 Dec 6, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 lf weekend raiding guild resto shaman. i work on the oil rigs so my time is vary limited i would like to join a weekend raiding guild available: anytime on weekends Gear: ilvl 463 will get better with alittle time/full pvpgear for rbgs minus the weps xp: not much just the ones that let me que for in the raidfinder fast learner. i want to get back into raiding this expansion name: rigzs relm: BLACKROCKBigtusks0 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 [H]<Dinosaur Laser Fight>10M 1/6H MSV 5/6 HoF <Dinosaur Laser Fight> raids Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday from 9PM to 12 PST. We kill monsters and have a great time doing what we do. We expect our guild members to be mature enough to handle jokes and profanity. We are currently 1/6H in Mogu'shan Vaults and 5/6 in Heart of Fear. Recruiting: Death Knight (DPS): Low Druid: Closed Hunter: High Mage: Low Monk: Low Paladin: Low Priest: Closed Rogue: High Shaman (DPS): High Warlock: Low Warrior: Low Visit our website to apply: DINOSAURLF.GUILDLAUNCH.COM Feel free to contact an officer in-game: Lilwarzone Lothrik Nightsaber StarblacksanLothrik13 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 <Psychomaniac> recruiting tue/wed/thur 9-1ST <Psychomaniac> lv25guild Recruiting a solid range dps and healer MS rdps OS (item lvl 480+) for our 10man core raid group(4/6 at MV, 2/6HoF)! raid day tue/wed/thur 9pm-1am STDeathwink2 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 476 ilvl fury warrior lf home ! Hi i am an arm warrior 476 ilvl looking for a good pve guild schedules on tues-wed-thurs on any server/factions , where i could stay for a while to progress Mist of Pandaria raids. Well i am playing that game for 5 years now , took some break for personal reasons and i came back for Dragon Soul like 8-9 months ago , im still pve guidless for the moment cause i was working too much this years to make pve schedules so now its the winter and ill have around 24 hours / week so ill be able to make a decent pve schedules to progress into mop raids. Well ive been playing an ele shaman * Satyres * for 3 years starting from Burning Crusade to the end of wrath of the lich king but when cataclysm comes out i rerolled a warrior so ill enumerate my shaman's raid experience then my warrior's ones. PVE EXPERIENCE as elemental shaman : Naxxramass 10-25 , OS 3D 10-25 , EOE 10-25 , Ulduar 10-25 hm ( Alone in the darkness on time ) , TOGC 10 ( Tribute of Insanity ) , ICC 10-25 hm 11/12 ( Light of Dawn at 30% + Glory of the icecrown raider on time ) then cataclysm came up. PVE EXPERIENCE as fury/arm warrior : BWD - BOT - TO4W 25hm 8/12 , Fireland 10 hm 4/7 before 25% nerf patch , Dragon Soul 5/8hm completed About Mist of Pandaria raids , like i said i didnt get into a good pve guild to progress the end of Cataclysm so im still guidless for mop , i havent done any bosses on normal or heroic in MV n HOF for the moment , the only thing i did is the raid finder thing and get all my epics from daiies but it doesnt looks that hard to be honest... ive seen too much pve mechanics in my life i wont be impressed by normal modes stuff but im interested about heroic mode , thats why im playing that game to have challenge with hardmodes. Im a serious player about PVE stuff because im not playing that game without a guild , most of the reason ive quit its because i had no guild. my opinions about playing that game is , you dont have fun if u aren't playing with good players to progress as a core. Well just let me know if you guys are interested about me to join your guild add me real id *puffyman_57_7@hotmail.com* or in game , ill appreciate it to be part of a serious guild with decent players thanks for reading.Creexus0 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 WTB lvl 20+ Guild Don't care about achieves/bank tabs/members etc. Cheaper the better. List with prices, or mail me, or pst me in game. ThanksMedîç0 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 [H]prounreal (10m) <prounreal> is a newly formed guild. Our goal is to progress into 10m with a small, skilled, group of players. The plan is to raid T-W-3 from 630-930 server time. This is still being talked about and new recruits would have some input on it. As with most guilds that are serious about raiding to the fullest in a smaller time frame, we will require the best gems, enchants and provide consumables, like flasks and feasts, for all raiders. There will be a trial phase for all applicants. We're not interested in mass recruitment. High: Resto Shaman Holy/Ret Paladin Frost/Unholy DK Rogue Mage Hunter Have a look at our website or contact me in game if you have any questions. http://prounreal.enjin.com/Woogii4 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 4, 2012 -Found A Guild- -Found A Guild- Thanks! :)Firestream0 Dec 4, 2012
Dec 4, 2012 Any late night raiding guilds? on this server recruiting? (10pm PST or later) looking for a guild that raids 2 or 3 days a week and has some heroic progression thanksXuzen0 Dec 4, 2012
Dec 3, 2012 [LF-Raiding Guild]Brewmaster 482 iLvl. 11/12N Dear Blackrock Forumers, As title states, I am searching for a raiding guild which raids Sunday - Thursday 3:30am ST and any time of the day on Friday-Saturday. Current experience is 6/6 MSV 5/6 HoF being PuGing for a couple of guilds, but wanting to find permanent residence. Preferably guilds capable of pushing Hardmodes. A big thanks in advance to those who took the time to read this and an even bigger thanks for those willing to pass a good word on.Ylaya0 Dec 3, 2012
Dec 2, 2012 Brawler's Guild Looking for an invite. I don't have much gold. But i can do inscription alchemy and Jc work. Also can farm herbs for you in return. Hit me up in game :)Rinzo2 Dec 2, 2012
Dec 2, 2012 Psychosis Wed/Thur 7-10 Recruiting Psychosis is looking for smart and skilled players to fill out the remainder of our core group as we progress into hard-modes in the coming weeks. While we obviously value skill highly, above all else we are looking for people that we think will be fun to have around as we experience end game content together. High Need: - Mistweaver Monk - Holy Pally - Melee DPS Although we have a high need for the above roles we are always looking to expand and will give any exceptional player a trial. If you are interested in joining or would like further information please reply here or pst Macadelic, Ohimheals, or TyrannonMacadelic1 Dec 2, 2012
Dec 2, 2012 Hey guys whats the milk situation? Whats the milk situation in here?Sarthan7 Dec 2, 2012
Dec 1, 2012 Is this a good realm? I've been looking for a new PVP realm to xfer to... What can you guys tell me about Blackrock? Whats the population balance like? Is there a lot of pvp guilds etc.? thanks :)Tèdril4 Dec 1, 2012
Nov 30, 2012 Magic Rooster Egg. MAGIC ROOSTER EGG for sale. Please send in game offers to me or Sucubich in game thanks.Kazey1 Nov 30, 2012
Nov 30, 2012 SHO 25m (6/6 MsV : 3/6HoF) late night About Us <Silly Hat Only> transferred from Dragonmaw halfway through DS due to population concerns on the server and will be transitioning into a 25 man for MoP. We offer a mature raiding environment with a laid back atmosphere while still consistently pushing for progression. At the moment we are looking to recruit Core DPS spots and a Healer to fill out our MoP roster. We're here to have fun and make things dead, if you're going to tunnel, afk, or decide that you don't feel like doing the job your class is supposed to then this guild isn't for you. In other words we will not tolerate those who make the game less fun for the rest of us. Raid Times Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday 10:30 PM PST - 1:30 AM PST Progression Mogu'shan Vaults : 6/6 Regular (25 man) Heart of Fear : 3/6 Regular (25 man) Roster Needs Warlock Enh Shaman Rogue Boomkin Feral Druid Ret Paly *Even if your class is not listed if you are interested we encourage you to apply as we are always on the lookout for reliable raiders who impress us* How to apply Visit our website www.thesillyhats.com for more information on how to apply. You can also pst: Diableros - pranay.khatri@gmail.com Barepickle - 569443bristol@gmail.com Ragnaros - trileneq@yahoo.comInhumanity11 Nov 30, 2012
Nov 30, 2012 <Group Two> recruiting dps for 10 raiding <Group Two> is a casual 2 night per week raiding guild with a strong background. We are all adults with jobs and/or families in an extremely laid-back but competent raid environment. Our current raid nights are Thursday 8:30pm server time until 11pm (this is a our quick farm night), and Sunday 7pm until 10pm sometimes running over up to 11 (this is our progression night, where we work on new or more challenging encounters for us). This schedule was made to accommodate our current raiders' schedules with a second night recently added to give us more time for new content. We are looking for two dps to fill spots we have been pugging weekly, ideally one hunter and one other exceptional player. We're tired of pugging holding us back. Please be a mature adult with a sense of humor and know how to use Mumble. We will accept friends or couples as long as both are skilled and nondramatic. No lengthy application to fill out, just contact me or Veryable in game to set up a trial raid night and ask any questions you have about the guild. We'll be looking to gauge your personality and performance. Of course we'll be taking a look at your gear and experience beforehand--no great expectations here, just that you be on par with the rest of us. Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you.Gladly3 Nov 30, 2012
Nov 30, 2012 [H] Looking for a laid back raid group Rogue looking for a group to do raids with. I'm not on Blackrock and I really don't want to transfer. I'm just looking for some people to raid with. I'm not really looking for anything "hardcore". I couldn't make any raids before 730PST BattleTag: LunchBox#1242Harü2 Nov 30, 2012
Nov 29, 2012 Experienced raider LF 25 man guild. I've raided in this game since Vanilla and am looking to continue having fun with it. I bring to the table either a Guardian Druid, a Mage, a Warlock, or a Hunter. Each one has progressively lower gear, but getting gear is easy. Getting a solid player isn't. The main thing I bring is a wealth of raiding experience. I know how to dance around flames on the floor. Just leave your raid times and a POC to talk to ingame. I'll find you if I'm interested.Zinfandel9 Nov 29, 2012
Nov 29, 2012 [H] 486 ilvl DK LF Guild 6/16H Looking for a raiding guild that raids any time after 5pm eastern until 12pm eastern and is currently progressing on heroics. I'm a 25 year old software developer with an engineering degree(in 4 months). Send me in game mail or just respond here if interested. Battle Tag: Spektor#1560 MOP Heroic Parses (472 ilvl) http://worldoflogs.com/reports/5mhc98g5apep76zx/ MOP 10 man PUG (475 ilvl) http://worldoflogs.com/reports/z2xwqp3ewnk1rxiw/ MOP LFR PARSES (470 ilvl) LFR Part 1: http://worldoflogs.com/reports/yc0s64wryhdxaht6/ LFR Part 2: http://worldoflogs.com/reports/5zqksawe4hgo3rm1/ My main in Cata is a DK, old parses are here (10 and 10H): http://raidbots.com/epeenbot/us/mal'ganis/veltaius/ 10 Heroic WOL Summary: http://i.imgur.com/h5Im7.png Morchok: 100 percentile Hagara: 100 percentile (World rank #1) Warmaster: 100 percentile (World rank #1) Ultraxion: 100 percentile (World rank #1) Yor'shaz: 98 percentile Zon'ozz: 96 percentileVeltaius7 Nov 29, 2012
Nov 29, 2012 Group looking to transfer Like the title says we are a group and are either looking for a new home or to start up a guild on another server. Fury warrior, resto druid, prot pally, rogue,and lock we all have exp at the moment with 5/6 msv and 1/6 hof, due to a really bad server and cannont recruit to save o ur lives.Larokos4 Nov 29, 2012
Nov 29, 2012 Therapists RBG Team. The Therapists is currently working on getting a RBG team together. We will get our matches going around 3 PM 7:30 PM. We will play on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. We are recruiting for several spots: Holy paladin Resto Druid/ Monk mistweaver --------------------------------- ANY EXCEPTIONAL DPS Contact Sarthan or Itshavoc in-game if interestedSarthan1 Nov 29, 2012
Nov 28, 2012 Transfering Resto Druid lf CORE raiding spot Hi, 470 ilvl Resto druid looking for a core spot preferably in a 25 man raiding guild Experience: BC: End Game Wrath : Up to Heroic Malygos Cata : DS I am fully aware of how to act during raid and as a matter of fact I love wiping ! Please contact me ! real id: onurkutlu@ucla.edu Thanks !Onurk0 Nov 28, 2012
Nov 28, 2012 (H) <Keekles> - 10M Tue/Thurs 8pm <Keekles> is recruiting to fill the last few slots in our core 10-man roster. A few things about us: We are an old guild. Many of us have been playing since vanilla. Our attitude is very laid back and fun. We're adults who play after work. We are just getting started with MoP content, 1/6 MV. Looking for reliable raiders so we can spend more time pulling and less time spamming trade chat for PUGs. We aim for steady progression a few nights a week, with the option to push for more if there's interest. A few things about you: Be reliable. Can you make the Tuesday/Thursday 8pm-11pm schedule? Be able to follow directions in Ventrilo. Don't be a douche. Not quite geared yet? Don't worry - we will help you. No experience? Not a problem - everyone starts somewhere. What we are looking for: Holy Paladin Restoration Druid Holy or Discipline Priest Monk (any role) Death Knight (any role) Rogue Mage If you're interested, please contact me in-game via whisper or mail. Thanks.Stormseeker0 Nov 28, 2012
Nov 27, 2012 Looking for Challenge mode group Hey there my name is Zayd 384 ilvl frost dk looking for challenge modes I know strat for every instance and pull lots of dps pst me in game or leave a response to my thread! I am available pretty much at any given time (notorious neckbeard) thanks!Zayd2 Nov 27, 2012
Nov 27, 2012 LF Late Night Guild, 10pm-whenever EST Hello Brich here, I'm a 484 Ilvl SMF Fury Warrior. Previously was in top 10 guild Autopsy but had to leave due to change in raid times and my availability through my real life. Then joined Retribution for a bit, got some experience but not a good fit for me. Currently in Stryfe, but they have added a third raid night on Thursday which I'm not available on due to late night classes as of now. My availability as of now is Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, preferably raiding from 10pm-to whenever, EST time. So now I'm in need of a new guild with these times or relatively close to these times. I've got plenty of raid experience, 8/8H DS, and so on, I've been raiding since the beginning of WoTLK and became a casual/hardcore raider at the end of Firelands and beginning of Dragon Soul. I'm a laid back player with a serious mentality/attitude when it comes to raiding, 20 years old, would love to find a guild that raids around the times mentioned above and is also a casual hardcore raiding guild, I'm looking to getting back into heroic raid progression as I have been out of it since MoP started due to real life schedule. Am willing to transfer as well, preferably Horde. If you need anything else or would like to contact me via real id, just add bcsr1533@gmail.com. Please feel free to ask me any other questions. I look forward to speaking with anyone who wishes. Thanks, BrichBrich0 Nov 27, 2012
Nov 26, 2012 LF mature raiding guild (8pm st onwards) Hi, I started MoP a bit late due to other commitments but am now ready and keen to take part in the end-game progression. I'm currently 372ilvl. Available 7 days a week from 8pm onwards. Will study the fights in preparation as I've so far just been doing LFR. I have prior raiding experience: 6/8hm DS during the peak progression period. Looking forward to it, BlakberiBlakberi0 Nov 26, 2012
Nov 26, 2012 Looking For Late Night Guild, 10pm-whenever Hello Brich here, I'm a 484 Ilvl SMF Fury Warrior. Previously was in top 10 guild Autopsy but had to leave due to change in raid times and my availability through my real life. Then joined Retribution for a bit, got some experience but not a good fit for me. Currently in Stryfe, but they have added a third raid night on Thursday which I'm not available on due to late night classes as of now. My availability as of now is Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, preferably raiding from 10pm-to whenever, EST time. So now I'm in need of a new guild with these times or relatively close to these times. I've got plenty of raid experience, 8/8H DS, and so on, I've been raiding since the beginning of WoTLK and became a casual/hardcore raider at the end of Firelands and beginning of Dragon Soul. I'm a laid back player with a serious mentality/attitude when it comes to raiding, 20 years old, would love to find a guild that raids around the times mentioned above and is also a casual hardcore raiding guild, I'm looking to getting back into heroic raid progression as I have been out of it since MoP started due to real life schedule. Am willing to transfer as well, preferably Horde. If you need anything else or would like to contact me via real id, just add bcsr1533@gmail.com. Please feel free to ask me any other questions. I look forward to speaking with anyone who wishes. Thanks, BrichBrich0 Nov 26, 2012
Nov 26, 2012 [ Recruiting Closed ] Hey there, Blackrock! Have you found yourself left in the dust by the break-neck pace of which most people leveled and geared up for raiding? Are you constantly looked over because you don't have 50 thousand achievements or raid experience dating back to Vanilla? Do you dream of being a part of a team that values you as a person over what amazing DPS you can pull? Well then, you are in luck! Our Wednesday 10 man team is currently looking for a few DPS to come along and slay internet bad guys for purple pixels with us. We meet up in Azeroth at 3.00am server every Wednesday and Monday for approximately 3 hours each night. This team currently has vacancies for a Hunter and a Mage/Warlock/Boomkin/Ele Sham. Due to a late start and many pesky real life issues for some of our members, we are currently a 2/6N (Don't laugh!). There are no fancy loot systems here, just the luck of the /roll to determine who gets the lewtz. More about Concur Concur is a West Australian based Horde guild on Blackrock(US) which is currently 2/16N. Our times suit Australian players (Raids start at 7.00pm WA time), but we have many members from across the globe. Our raid times are limited to two three hour sessions a week, and we like to make the most of that time! We expect those interested in raiding to have put a decent amount of effort not only into ensuring that their character is the best it can be, but that they have also taken the time to master their class and study each fight before we pull. ... It's not just all about the raiding, though, and we have a thriving social atmosphere where people may have a few light-hearted jokes, but it never breaks the "Don't be a d*ck" policy. We want our members to feel comfortable, no matter what their persuasion IRL. So, if you are rocking out an average ilevel of 460 with all the right enhancements, have Mumble and want to raid with a group of people who like to have fun and kill internet dragons, then we want to hear from you! No raid experience necessary! You can head over to our website (http://concur.wowstead.com/recruitment) and drop in an app, or you can whisper Divinya, Kaidà, Disconcur or Nerisanda for more information. Don't miss this opportunity to score yourself a core spot in a team of fantastic people :)Divinya2 Nov 26, 2012
Nov 25, 2012 [H] Klondike five recruiting Klondike Five is looking for a few more exceptional raiders to bolster our raid groups. We are currently recruiting the following classes: Hunter Prot Warrior Mage If you believe you are an exceptional player but your class is not listed above, we still encourage you to drop an application. We are always looking for exceptional players. An exceptional player means you are able to play at the level of our core raiders or better. Apply at: http://klondikefive.enjin.com/recruitment Raid Schedule: Mon - Thurs (5pm - 9pm PST) About Us: Klondike Five is looking to bolster its ranks for progression. We've been raiding together since 2/2007 and have always been competitive with progression on a reasonable raid schedlue. We are looking for experienced raiders of all types, as well as PvP junkies. If you enjoy competition and strive to be the best at your class, please stop by and speak with an officer or apply on our website. What we'll provide: -A fun yet focused raiding environment -Highly skilled players with no egos -Free enchants, gems, cauldrons and feasts -Full repairs What we expect from our raiders: ->90% raid attendance (though we understand emergencies do come up) -Know your class inside/out and keep up with the latest changes -Must be fully gemmed, enchanted and properly reforged -Min 465 ilvl -Knowledge of all encounters Progression http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/blackrock/Klondike+Five/rating.tier14_10 - 4/6 heroic Mogu'shan Vaults - 6/6 Heart of FearPhìlcollins3 Nov 25, 2012
Nov 24, 2012 PvP guild Frost DK LF either a PvP guild or a steady RBG group. Free anytime other than Thursdays and Fridays From 6-10 (raids)Sinderellä0 Nov 24, 2012
Nov 22, 2012 Tragedy of Perfection is Recruiting Hello, our guild, Tragedy of Perfection is a progression raiding guild. We are currently 6/6 Mogu'shan Vaults, and 2/6 Heart of Fear. The roles we need: Meelee DPS: -Enhancement shaman Ranged DPS: - Balance druids - Warlocks - Elemental Shamans For other classes or specs, don't see this as you have no chance, any exceptionnal DPS will gladly be taken. Raid Times: Tuesday: 4 to 7 PM (Server time) Wednesday: 4 to 7 PM (Server time) Thursday: 4 to 7 PM (Server time) Loot system: EPGP Basic explanation: an addon will track points by the bosses you killed witht he guild. EP: Effort Points. These are awarded by killing bosses witht he guild. GP: Gear Points: This number will go higher for each piece of gear you recieved in the raid. PR: The ratio of EP / GP. the person with the highest PR will win the item if 2 people are needing on it the addon can be found over here: http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/epgp-dkp-reloaded Our expectations of new members: 1 - Good Attendancy: please show up to raid if you want to raid. Simple. 2 - Reliable connection: Dcs can happen, but if you get chronical issues with it, you'll need to fix it 3 - Be prepared: Bring some potions to maximise your DPS, bring buff food in case you missed the feast, or some flask as backup. 4 - You will need to download Mumble. The link can be found at: http://sourceforge.net/projects/mumble/ To Apply directly, or for more information, please contact Snowdemon (GM) HiedGrullander1 Nov 22, 2012
Nov 22, 2012 [10]Turning Tide 1/6H MV 2/6N HoF recruiting We raid 6-9 server time. mon/tues/wed 1/6 Heroic Mogu'shan Vaults 2/6 Normal Heart of Fear Recruiting: Elemental/Resto/Enhance Shaman. Shadow Priest. Brewmaster Monk. Hunter. tank/dps warrior. Talk to Appa in-game!Appa0 Nov 22, 2012
Nov 22, 2012 Herald of the Titans! (11/20/12) 4:05 CST Tomorrow HERALD OF THE TITANS (ALGALON 10) at 4:05 CST! Grp almost ready! Sign up here or add my Real-ID: AlexanderMcD#1338 Here is sign up: http://www.openraid.us/index.php/users/raid/67555Kazilthrasul1 Nov 22, 2012
Nov 22, 2012 [H] 10 Fri/Sat 1/6 H MSV 5/6 HoF LF Fury War <Hell> 10 man weekend raiding guild with 1/6 Heroic Mogu'shan Vaults 5/6 Normal Heart of Fear progression is looking for an exceptional Fury Warrior. We are level 25, horde and on Blackrock. Our raid times are 5-9 PM PST (server time) Friday and Saturday. Mail myself or Moolaun in-game if you are interested and we will get back to you within 24 hours. Feel free to ask any questions.Khai0 Nov 22, 2012
Nov 18, 2012 <Get On My iLvl> 5/12 10M Recruiting 5-9pm ST <Get On My iLvl> is looking to fill a few more spots for the 10 man core group in Mists. The group is a semi-hardcore progression group (read: Guys in their mid 20s with hardcore exp that don't want to spend 20 hours a week raiding anymore.) where you are expected to know your class, show up early, be prepared, and pull your own weight. Who Should Join: If you are a player in your early to mid 20s already out of college with a steady job able to dedicate 9-12 hours a week to playing a videogame you should continue reading. If you for any reason have other commitments that will prevent you from dedicating 5pm-9pm server time to raiding you should look elsewhere. Also if you do not own a headset either go out and purchase one before continuing or look elsewhere. The Raid Leader: <GOMi>'s core 10 H group is lead by a 26 year old who has been playing wow since release (dem proofs: http://i.imgur.com/6FB6D.jpg) and has raided every instance Pre Nax10/25 and Post Ulduar10/25. Experienced as guild leader, raid leader, and class leader, all while raiding 20-30 hours a week throughout Vanilla and BC. Slowing down in Cataclysm and adapting to the 10 man raids Crim is looking to complete a group comprised of players with the same mindset that he has met over time. The Raid: The current group is comprised of players from many servers having converged on Blackrock for MoP who all share the same mindset: Play well, Have fun, Get loot. The raid is structured as a hardcore 25 man would be without the time requirements. As a raider you sign a contract to the raid leader and your fellow raiders that you will show up 15 minutes before the raid prepared and ready to zone in and/or help summoning. Being late is tolerated to an extent(10 minutes or so) however if it becomes a continuous problem or you do not pull your weight during raid times you will be sat and eventually replaced. Loot will be free roll need before greed and you will be expected to be courteous to your other raid members and pass loot to those less fortunate if you are swimming in epics (If you are seen as a loot!@#$% you will not be with us for very long.) The raid leader will have the last say on every piece of loot. Legendaries will be free roll and based on who shows the most dedication to the group. This is to be a low drama group focused on playing the game we all spend $20 a month to play. The Times: You are expected to be ready to raid (Heroic dungeon geared) by 10/9/12. Be prepared to raid from 5pm to 9pm server time on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday with possible Monday cleanups (Voted on by the group.) The need: Death Knight: Closed Druid: Boomkin-Open Hunter: Open Mage: Open Monk: Mistweaver-Open Paladin: Holy-Open Priest: Shadow-Open Rogue: Closed Shaman: Elemental-Open Warlock: Open Warrior: Closed The Application: http://gomi.enjin.com/ That is the correct link, in the middle of changing the site info.Crìm16 Nov 18, 2012
Nov 18, 2012 Selling Azure Whelpling OfferElrand0 Nov 18, 2012
Nov 18, 2012 Lf late night guild who can stay out of fire Hello first off I have been playing this game since the end of bc. Heroic raids in wrath and some in cata but retired for the last 5-6 months due to just being burnt out. I have a dk which I can tank or dps on, Druid which I have played all specs but best at tank or heal, and a warrior which I can play tank or dps can play fury or arms better at dps than tank. I'm trying to decide which character I want to level first to 90. I prefer late night raiding Monday through Wednesday an I can make every other Thursday. I'm looking for a solid guild that doesn't get held back by simple mechanics ie fire. The last heroic raiding I did in dragon should our biggest problem which lead to my retirement was people not being able to get to there spots on 25h hagara . Anyways ill be around message me on Sparticcus my dk or post here and I would be happy to play any of the three toons and any spec for the right guild. Thank you for reading. - SparticcusSparticcus1 Nov 18, 2012
Nov 17, 2012 [H] 10m *Fun House* LF Heals and DPS Hello There, Fun House is a 10man Hardcore/Casual Raiding guild meaning that we raid a fairly light schedule but expect rank pushing performance out of our raiders during the small window of time we have to raid. We will also be doing Rated BG's as well as World PVP as we become more developed. We are looking for dedicated/experienced raiders who know how to play their class without someone holding their hands. Because we are a guild that expects our core members to be nothing but "Ranked" material everyone will be considered replaceable if you do not meet expectations. Although we expect our raiders to be 100% up to par on their skill level we still like to maintain an enjoyable raid and casual gaming atmosphere. We are in need of the following classes to fill our core: **Note: We Need 3 Healers and 5 DPS to complete our core!** Healers -H Paladin -D/H Priest -R Shaman -R Druid -WW Monk DPS -All DPS Note: If your role/class is not listed here please feel free to still message me as we are always looking for talented raiders regardless of our recruitment needs. If you are recruited you will be raiding, we do not recruit for the bench. Applying: We do not have a formal web site yet and as a result we do not have an application. Instead the "application process" will be done via a Mumble interview which will go over the same general topics and in almost as much depth as an application, just verbally as opposed to written. Our Raid Times are: T/W/TH 8:00pm - 12:00am PST Although we are fairly new, myself along with my officer have both raided at a US top 15 level and have the experience and knowledge it takes to lead a competitive guild of our own. If what you have read here seems like a good fit for you and you are up for the challenge then please feel free to respond here or add me on RL ID. Real ID: airforcepwns@hotmail.com Thank You and Best Regards, ËvëËvë0 Nov 17, 2012
Nov 17, 2012 [H] Rogue Seeks Raiding Guild Hello, I am currently on the hunt for a guild in need of a rogue. Tired of being stuck on this east coast server so I'm posting this here in the hopes of finding a home on a west coast server. 10 or 25 man guild, I don't care which. I would like raid times after 7:00 PM PST BattleTag: LunchBox#1242 ThanksHarü0 Nov 17, 2012